Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Profile Subforum
Shinobi of Kirigakure [Profiles Here] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayomii-chan

Perfect Lunatic

10,675 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:17 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Hotarubi Yuki
Nicknames: Hotaru. . .She is proud to share a name with a little insect who creates its own light in the world.
Birth date: October 11th
Sexuality: demisexual/asexual

Culture: Kiri is the only home she has ever known
Religion: Shintoism

Birth Country: Mizu no Kuni
Country of Residence: Mizu no Kuni
Position:
Social Class: Middle Class

Race: Japanese
Alignment:
True/Chaotic Neutral
XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Hotaru is a bit of a loner not only in action but in personality as well. Not all together unfriendly mind you, just withdrawn. She acts as a situation demands, playing what ever role she chooses in a moment quite well. Though the woman has been known to have some what of a sadistic side; though that is mainly only shown to those who wrong her or someone she has formed a bond with. In such times she can be frightening and cruel.

When it comes to most day to day interactions she falls silent. Hotaru has never been much of a talker unless it's absolutely necessary. She has always felt that this lack of words leaves her more room to focus on her abilities. Something she has perfected over the years is shutting herself off when it comes to the act of killing, or seeing an enemy suffer. Hotarubi distances herself from the emotions that would cripple her in battle.

(story here)

Take on warfare: She doesn't prefer it but if it's necessary and she's required she is there.
Loyalty to Village- Hotaru is very loyal to her village. The only person who would be able to sway that faith is someone she deeply cared for.
Theme song:
Height: Five feet and five inches
Weight: One hundred pounds
Build: hourglass figure; petite
Hair Color: Black & White
Eye Color: heterochromia; her left eye is a grayish purple & her right eye is a bright violet
Complexion: pale with a few scars

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None currently
XXXXL I K E S
City: Kirigakure
Culture: The MIzu culture and shinto beliefs

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Konohagakure
Hi no Kuni
XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory
            (story here)

User Image
XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: assassin class
Chakra: 140
Elements: air; water
Sub-Element(s):

Bloodline: Hyoton
Clan: Yuki/Chiru

Speed: Genin- Speed: 8(+3/-1)
Strength: Strength: 2(+1/-1)

xxxSKILLS

Universal

clone jutsu
          transformation jutsu
          substitution jutsu

Sub-Element

First Element

Water/Ice

Second Element

Wind/Air

Bloodline

Reido [Freezing Point] E
          Reinigiri [Zero Grip] E
          Ice Manipulation: Barrier E-S
          Hanaton: Habbiraki (Flower Release: Half Bloom) Genin
          Hyouga Bunshin No Jutsu [Glacier Bunshin Technique] D

Clan

"see bloodline"

Styles

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:30 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Wolf Hatori
Nicknames: The Dead Fang
Birth date: February 28th
Sexuality: Straight

Birth Country: Kirigakure
Country of Residence: Kirigakure
Position: Shinobi
Social Class: Lower

Race: White

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:

Wolf is a stern young man is purely focused on becoming a stronger shinobi than the man who killed his brother.

Take on warfare: Will protect his country with his life.
Loyalty to Village- If the country is sound and not corrupt, he will risk his life for it and its people.
Theme song: None
Height: 5' 8''
Weight: 150 lbs
Build: Slender, compact and muscular
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Complexion: White

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S

XXXXD I S L I K E S

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Samurai
Chakra:160
Elements: Fuuton
Sub-Element(s):

Bloodline:Nensho Toreiru
Clan:Jiongu

Speed: 7
Strength: 6

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          Transformation
          Substitution
          Clone

Fuuton

Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)

Kamaitachi no Jutsu (Slashing Wind Skill)

Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion)

Bloodline

Repair:
          The user approaches the limb they have lost and tendrils shoot out to retrieve it and attach it back to their body through large amounts of sewing.

Clan

Styles

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

Marco-Lock

Smoker

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:11 pm
((Thought I moved this here a while back>))
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                      User Image
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Name: Namito
                      Nickname: Red, Punk.
                        ↬ Because his hair's red

Ethnicity: Japanese
                      Height: 5,11
                      Weight: 190
                      Personality: Wise, Destructive, Smart

Sexuality: Bi
                      Family: Mother father ((Deceased)) Testial- Alive

Theme Song: LETS START A RIOT
                      Nindo: Namito, The punk of Kumogakure, Let's get this party started!
                      Background Info: Not much is known about namito's past. One thing that is know is that he has a brother whom he was split from last year in a fire seperating them. He disipeared from the village only to end up in kirigakure. The young male never

Other Info (regarding anything: Likes, Dislikes etc)

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Strength: Will power, ability to overcome fear.
                      Weakness: Extremely strong opponents
                        ↬ Fears

Village: Kiri
                      Class: Tai
                      Bloodline: TEXT TEXT TEXT
                        ↬ Stage

↬ Implants? (delete if no)

Clan Jashinist
                        ↬ Clan 1

↬ Clan 2

Demon: TEXT TEXT TEXT

Chakra Points:

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated: TEXT TEXT TEXT
                      Battle Theme: LINK HERE

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:
                            SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                      Genjutsu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Other Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:
                        WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING

Style: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
                        ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:55 am

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Sabur Eban Lamar
Nicknames: Nicknames are an illusion brought by human standards to create some idiotic moniker and stand out from the social hierarchy.
Age: His age, to this very day is a mystery, though he lies and says hes 1,000 years old to scare children.
Creation date: March 2nd
Sexuality: Pansexual (Cast-iron skillets make him harder than diamond)

Culture: Greek
Religion: Arachnaism

Birth Country: Water
Country of Residence: Water
Position: Genin
Social Class: Upper

Race: Spider Incubus
Alignment: Righteous Evil

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: He's rather vain and greedy, believing others that are not of his kind to be beneath him unless he takes a liking to someone, but that only means that they are his possessions.

Sabur is definitely a pretty boy, and became so vain from being told over and over again by his precious "mother-figure" that he was better than everyone else. Royalty even. He spent his childhood bullying others and emotionally scarring kids for ages.

Take on warfare: The path to glory is always paved through bodies and blood.
Loyalty to Village- If he had to turn on his people and way of life, he wouldn't do it.
Theme song: Battle Cry
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 198 lbs.
Build: Lean
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Crimson Red
Complexion: Fair

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None
XXXXL I K E S
City: Hidden Cloud Village
Culture: Roman

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Hidden Leaf Village

I remembered it vividly, the day I came to be and the hell I was thrown into at such a young age. I could smell the hospital and the scent of elderly all around me. Despite my age, even I turned my nose to such a stench. The doctor smacked my bottom to give me a good wake up call and congratulate me for not kicking the bucket before I made it out. I was placed into the loving arms of a caring woman, one of the age of 22 who went by the name of Teia Lamar. This woman would die soon, I could see it in her eyes. She had the look of loneliness, despair, sadness, greed. I had no abilities then, but my eyes could everything clearly, she would be the first of many.

While Teia would work at the local ichirakus in the Hidden Leaf to provide for me, I received training in that village, or rather, I went to school there and learned under the watchful eye of the Hokage then. It was miserable...for them. They all watched me like a hawk, staring at me as I would sit by the window sill and play with the spiders who danced along my finger tips. I looked at the multiple eyes of the insect, stared deep into it as I tore off its legs one by one, watching it slowly crawl or wiggle away. Kids always wondered why I would do that every time I saw one, it was because the insect was lesser than me and knew I was tougher than it.

The teacher would talk to Teia and ask if I had any problems at home or if I was acting out for a reason. Teia lied and said that nothing was wrong. She could never tell the teacher what she did, because then, her good feelings would disappear. On late nights in the dark, I'd sit by the window sill of my room and gaze at the stars, only to have Teia come in and close the door behind her, locking it in the process. She could never make up all of the nights I screamed and begged, or the words she uttered as she made me this way. She'd never be able to repay me for my torment, only through her blood would she be able to make even one cent count as penance.

On the night of the yellow moon, it gave a solid golden glow to everything it touched. I could even feel it caress my cheeks as I'm forcefully thrown down onto the bed by Teia. It wouldn't end the way she or any of you thought it would this night. She gazed into my eyes with a look of longing and lust, just like the other nights. But something was amiss tonight, she was lost in my eyes. I waved a hand left and right to check if she was even still there, finding out that she was trapped in a genjutsu. One that I cast without even forming a hand sign but brought the will of it and prayed for her death like the subjects would pray to a golden idol. My wish was granted.

As she was trapped, lost in her fantasies as well as a web of sin, I burned down the home as well as tearing away the memory of her. Even now, my memories of her are faded. I never wanted to remember her again and I wanted to work on creating a world where I'm the sane one, where I'm the better of the bunch.

I ran to mist...and never looked back.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Genjutsu
Chakra: 200
Elements: Venom/Silk/Genjutsu
Sub-Element(s):

Bloodline: The Black Widows, The Samara
Clan: N/A

Speed: 8
Strength: 3

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          Clone, Substitution, Transformation, Wall, and Water Walking

Black Widows

An infinite army of us: 5 chakra per 3 abilities
          In order to use abilities you must use your spiders. Unfortunately, it costs energy to generate them. Creating spiders is simple; they will crawl out of your pours (literally) in a puny size, expanding once they exit your body. The feeling of them leaving your body is actually somewhat relaxing. If you generate spiders but don't use abilities with them, then you can simply use them as projectiles.

I laughed so hard I died: Passive
          Bites from your spiderlings will cause enemies to laugh outrageously hard for eight posts, throwing off their focus (obviously) until they drop dead. Medics can cure this. However, your spiderlings are not as venomous as you and in order to fully poison the enemy you have to get them bitten by your spiderlings on two separate occasions. Another way for you to poison them is to stab them with your fingernails, which leak poison when they dig into something.

Venom Disc: D-rank
          The venom disc is a sub-solid form of the venom element. Because the Black Widow venom is unlike any liquid or solid, the venom disc acts as both a liquid, a gas and a solid at the same time. It doesn't hurt the enemies very much, and doesn't burn them much either, but it's still a bit faster than your average genin technique.

I'm not there anymore: D-rank
          This technique will first grab the Black Widow with a silk string, and once they rise about twenty feet from the ground (the ascension is very quick; it scales with their speed), they'll disappear, going invisible for a few seconds. They will then re-appear again, falling down on you from above. This move can only be used to travel to an enemy and it can be used from up to one-hundred feet away. It can only be used once every three posts.

Zoom! D-rank
          The Black Widow will launch silk from its mouth, and fling itself towards wherever the silk hits, as if swinging on a vine. The thread can be jumped off of for extra speed and force in the pounce. This is easily the most useful move for the Black Widow's mobility.

Trapped in my web: D-rank
          The Black Widow will launch a net from its mouth, and if this net hits an enemy, it will bind them for a few seconds. It's rather easy to tear off, but it leaves a big fat opening. Not to mention the enemy can't really see most likely, depending on where they were hit.

Spider Venom Manipulation: C-rank
          By drawing out the venom of your spiderlings on the field, you can create any shape and launch it at the enemy with an almost telekinetic power. The blunt force of this blast is staggering, and the burn is even worse.

Venom Shield: C-rank
          The Venom Shield summons a wall of venom springing from your mouth to defend your body. It wraps around you like a cloak, but does not burn you. Chuunin techniques and lower than that are completely dissolved before they reach you.

Open wide: C-rank
          A simple technique; opening your mouth, you spit out a cloud of venom that burns enemies in front of you. Looking at the venom even if out of the cloud can get venom particles in your eyes that will make it very painful to keep them open without blinking almost constantly. This will last for 3 posts.

I call for a feast! C-rank
          Okay, so it's a peculiar technique, but it's one worth mentioning. The Black Widow will summon a large spider made entirely of a solid black venom. The spider will chase the enemy for two posts and try to eat them, lunge at them, et cetera. The spider moves about two-thirds as quickly as its creator, and getting eaten by it... well, you won't be alive much longer.

It's worse than tripwire: C-rank
          An invisible string of silk will latch between two obstacles. The only indication of this technique is a slight opening of the mouth. It can be done while talking. If an enemy trips over it, not only will they fall down, but their legs will be glued to it until they can rip it off. Which doesn't take long, but it's certainly more sturdy than your average material. You can't just auto-hit, though. When you use this technique you have to mention some indication, even if it's hidden. You also have to mention the two surfaces the web is tied between, even if their mention is hidden as well.

It doesn't end there: C-rank
          This is a continuous spray of silk. You will shoot a gatling gun of silk from your mouth that doesn't damage the enemy, but even after only a few seconds of it touching them, will be able to cover their entire body in a binding silk. The silk isn't strong, but if you can't get it before it binds your arms, you're... prey.

I beg to differ: C-rank
          Simply by opening your mouth you shoot a massive wall of silk that defends you from an incoming attack or binds the enemy if they're directly in front of you (pretty much point-blank range).

It's time to slay: A-rank, 6 per each post continued
          A massive fog of venom will begin to flow out of the Black Widow's body. The fog will expand outward, more and more. From inside of the fog, the Black Widow is safe. The fog blocks electrical conductivity and slows most other moves invading, even ones of higher rank. Anyway, from inside of here, every few seconds you can make a screech outward that does not push away the fog, and does not give away the location it's coming from. If the screech can manage to hit the opponent, it will draw them into the fog. They won't be able to move. They'll be paralyzed until they're completely brought back to the one who screamed, by then burned to a crisp.

A web for someone of my size: A-rank
          This will summon a massive spider web spanning a large portion of the field. The Black Widow can jump even further if jumping from the web, and enemies caught in the web are pretty much screwed. Touching it paralyzes you. It's not invisible, but it's mostly transparent. The web is indestructible and lasts for ten posts. Spiderlings constantly spawn from the web and they try to shoot nearby enemies with silk that will draw them into the structure. When not in battle, the web is fully invisible as are the spiderlings attached to it; it also does not have a time limit. This makes invading a Black Widow lair almost completely impossible.

Genjutsu

The Burning Plains
          The shinobi will gather chakra around their lips and begin to whistle a tune using the chakra to alter the pitch. Anyone who hears this high pitched whistling will see the user start to smoke and spark drawing them deeper into the genjutsu. When they have seen and heard the jutsu the opponent will see the user burst into a image of flame and the fire will quickly spread around them making everything around look as if it is on fire. All the opponent will be able to hear is the roar of flames and it would be difficult to see the user do to the fact hat they are shrouded in fire. The opponent will feel excruciating pain if they come into contact with the fire.

Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu (Mist Servant Technique)
          Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real, the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.

Kokohi Arazu no Jutsu (False Place Technique)
          Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object.

Reisei Waru no Jutsu (Sanity Shatter)
          This is a fearful mind affecting jutsu. It has the potential to literally shatter a person's hold on sanity. It works by using betrayal, and as such, can only be sued by someone who has felt strong emotiions of being betrayed, be it from being severly hurt by a friend, or seeing the friend betray their viilage and dreams. The jutsu draws those feelings of betrayal and projects them into the target's mind, creating images appropriate to the victim. This could manifest in a seeing a loved one die, or being attacked and killed by close friends. This jutsu take one turn to create, and another to utilize, giving the target ample time to get away. Victims of this jutsu that somehow retain their hold on sanity will become distrustful of all around them, as the jutsu creates a lingering sense of paranoia in the victim's mind. This can be cured by intense care, or by a deep trust that is reaffirmed. If the victim falls in true love, the jutsu is erased permanently. Also, this jutsu cannot be used on one person more than once. If the jutsu fails the first time, the intended victim becomes immune to it from then on.

Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu (Sly Mind Affect Technique)
          Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the target to travel around in circles. If the ninja is unable to detect the illusion very quickly, they can become exhausted mentally and physically when they are unable to reach their desired target by traveling along the same path over and over.

Magen: Jubaku Satsu (Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death)
          After forming the needed hand seals, the user will disappear and approach their target. Once near the target, a tree will grow at their feet and its branches will bind them so they can no longer move. Once the illusion makes them believe they are captured, the user will appear from the tree itself and stab said target with a kunai.

Magen: Niju Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique)
          This jutsu places another illusion on top of a previous illusion created by the user. If and when the target dispels the first illusion, they will not realize that a second is in place. The second surrounding can be controlled by moving chakra in your hands.

Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
          This simple genjutsu is one that is used for testing the skill, logic and handling pressure abilities of many academy students and genin. When applied on an opponent or a test subject, they will feel as if they are upside down with their feet still on the ground but feeling as if the direction of “down” is the direction of the sky. This genjutsu puts much stress on the mind of an opponent, since there is a strong feeling (mainly because the user has suggested it into the opponent’s mind) that if heshe would move one of their legs, heshe will “fall” into the sky. This genjutsu is superb at testing which genin or academy student has the bravery of taking a calculated risk, and is most used by academy teachers, rather than in combat.
          There is a very easy way to defeat this genjutsu, hence its simplicity and the common use of it as a test: you only have to move one of your legs and the directions of up and down automatically right themselves.

Atama Kusari No Jutsu (Chained Mind Technique)
          This technique uses intricate hand movements and subtle chakra waves to render the target hypnotized and incapable of movement*. However, this effect will only last as long as the shinobi continues to perform the technique and the target can see the shinobi's hands. In other words, while performing this jutsu, you are helpless, but so is your target. (Similar to the Shadow Bind technique, but this genjutsu uses far less chakra). Ideally, this technique would be used as part of a team strategy.
          *If the target cannot see the shinobi's hands, the technique will not take hold.

Ikamono Chikara no Chakra (Fake Chakra Power)
          Another genjutsu that is meant to scare the opponent into surrendering or retreating. The shinobi makes it look like a glowing and sparkling chakra aura surrounds him/her, so that he/she is extremely powerful and dangerous. The color of the chakra is up to the user but it is often red, black or purple in order to make it look more evil and powerful. The enemy can see the chakra as well as feel its enormous (but fake) strength and presence.

Suguni Ouda (Instant Strike)
          For this technique the user must have eye contact with the target. A single hand seal is formed and the user vanishes with a loud bang. In an instant the user is standing in front of the target, a weapon (such as a kunai or katana) plunged into the opponent's body. The opponent feels a blast of pain and the shock of being stabbed, but then the illusion of the user vanishes, revealing it was merely genjutsu. This technique means to paralyze the target in temporary terror.

Ataeru Kanjoo No Jutsu (Inflict Emotion Technique)
          This is a fairly high level genjutsu where the shinobi temporarily changes the emotions of the target to his/her liking. The emotions imparted can be anything from ecstasy, despair, overconfidence, grief, etc. One would be advised against using this technique on teammates, however. After the effect has passed, the victim remembers the one who used the technique, and almost always with hostility.

Nemuri (Sleep)
          A genjutsu technique where the ninja places their hand on their target's shoulder and forces them into a deep slumber. A useful technique when subterfuge is involved with a mission, but utterly useless in combat.

Nise Shookanjoo No Jutsu (False Summons Technique)
          This crafty technique has the user mimic the hand gestures used to perform a summon; however, nothing is actually summoned except for an incredibly lifelike illusion shaped to the caster's will. Since the only thing being created is a chakra projection and not flesh, this genjutsu can be used by lower level shinobi who would normally not have the skills to perform an actual summon. The catch is that the shinobi's genjutsu skills will determine the size and detail of the chakra projection. (A genin might be able to create a false summons of a tracking dog, while a jounin could create a false summons of Gamabunta himself). The illusion is extraordinarily lifelike, in fact is indistinguishable from the real McCoy (of course, not to the Byakugan or Sharingan); its movements are controlled directly by the shinobi. If attacked, the chakra projection will stay there, but any decent ninja would figure out it's an illusion and simply ignore it then. The best use of this technique would be for intimidation or as a bluff ("that punk kid shouldn't be able to summon THAT! He must be a genius!").

Note: Making an illusion of higher level summoning can only be done by jounin-ranked genjutsu specialists. Anyone else is limited to medium-sized summons at best (Orochimaru's snakes at the Forest of Death, for example)

Koudo Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal, Advanced Version)
          Prerequisite: Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
          This is the same genjutsu, but with a twist: When the subject of the jutsu eventually moves one of hisher feet, instead of directions returning to normal, heshe will start to “fall” towards the sky, while on the outside world they will simply become unconscious. The advanced version of the genjutsu isn’t used as a test as commonly as the simple version, mainly because at the wrong hands, the metaphorical fall may cause an actual coma, and at extreme and rare cases, death.

Kitsunetsuki (Spiritual Possession)
          Prerequisites: Ikamono Chikara no Chakra (Fake Chakra Power)
          An upgrade of the Fake Chakra Power illusionary technique. The chakra aura becomes bigger and more intensified. The user’s body starts to change into something evil, like a demon. The form is up to the user. He/she can grow longer sharper fingernails and teeth, change hair and eye and skin color, grow horns from anywhere on the body.

Shura Tokurei no Jutsu (Fighting Urge Technique)
          A very strange but useful genjutsu. The user yells out a taunt at their opponent, triggering the genjutsu. When the opponent hears the taunt, they immediately get angered and agitated, despite whatever personality they have. The genjutsu causes the target to want to fight, using up a jutsu every turn. The user generates a number between 1-5, to determine what jutsu rank the opponent will use on their next turn. (1=E; 2=D; 3=C; 4=B; 5=A/S). The opponent would be forced against their will to use a jutsu of the rank generated on their turn, but they may use another jutsu of their choice on the turn as well. The forced jutsu may not be a defensive or enhancing one, since the genjutsu causes an urge to attack in the target. The genjutsu affects the target's brain pattern, making them more aggressive, and so therefore can only be nulled or kaied through medical help. An added effect of the genjutsu is that every five posts that the user misses in a row, he/she gets angered even more, and will end up adding another genjutsu that is used every turn from that point on.]

The Samara

Samara's Trail - Passive
          No one is able to pinpoint what or who you are without you telling them. For some reason, you are simply an enigma; background information cannot be found, your class and bloodline cannot be identified, even by dojutsu . . . this gives you a clean slate in every situation.

My One Resort - D-S+
          If in case you have literally no method of escaping/blocking against a skill or a series of attacks, this technique can be pulled out. This ability is a scaling energy bubble that will block attacks. It will destroy attacks of lower rank and hold fast against attacks of equal rank; however, it must pop a post after encountering an attack of equal rank. That equal ranked attack will then after be destroyed as well. You can move with the bubble active.

Forget What They Said About Me - D
          This can be used at any point to make someone within your thread completely lose memory of anything someone [else] told them pertaining to the Samara or a specific Samaran, whether a specific secret or the entire history of their conversation. This means that - no - you won't "be warned" of the Samara and thus will have to logically conclude that they're a genjutsuist or get screwed. Also lovely for clearing up adultery accusations! This is an auto-cast technique, but has no actual duration; it makes the target forget, and that is it.

The Spirit is Willing - C
          This ability is also an auto-cast, meant to arouse a target. The chakra targets the latent desires in their brain and brings them to life, to an extent; they see fading visions of their deep desires, and envision the Incubus as the one who may fulfill these desires. This genjutsu lasts on surrounding entities for three posts, and will leave targets enticed even afterwards.

The Flesh is Weak - C
          This ability fools the enemy into thinking that the Samaran has or is currently engaged in a sexual act with them. This is usually meant to fool them into allowing actual eye/physical contact with the Incubus. This has no trigger, but is somewhat faded and hazy, thus sketchy. It lasts three posts.

If engaged in literal combat with multiple people (not just them and the Incubus) they will simply think that they [once] had sexual relations with the Incubus, and stopped unwillingly.

Lovesong - C
          This is triggered by soundwaves. The Samara will let out a roaring warcry that will boom throughout the field. If you are to hear this warcry, you will imagine a massive warband of Samara approaching from your flank and your front. They will be wielding chakra-enhanced weapons and firing arrows on your location. Some of them will be cavalry units.

This illusion lasts for three posts, reinforcements continuously coming during this period of time. If the units manage to damage the genjutsu-affected shinobi, they will feel extreme pain and their cohesion will be reduced dramatically. Ironically, this genjutsu still applies desire points.

Off to the Races - C
          The Samaran may use this without a trigger. It makes them disappear into a burst of black butterflies and appear somewhere else, within sixty feet. Considering this disorients foes initially - like all Samara genjutsu - this can effectively be used to totally screw up the trajectory of techniques and dodge them.

Focus, Zeal, Focus, Zeal - B
          Upon eye contact, the Samara may trigger a technique that will make the target focus deeply on a specific object for four posts. In fact, they'll be so deeply focused on this object that they will barely notice anything else going on around them. They'll barely be able to hear anything around them, or smell, and everything else will be greatly blurred. They'll be barely able to feel pain, too. A dangerous spell to fall under.

Weirdest Boner Right Now - B
          Through eye contact, physical contact or through a wailing screech, the target will enter a disturbed state. They will see all around them as a conspiracy, murderous, monsters, liars, terrible. The faintest whisper will sound as if an angry yell, or a scream. The trees will die and become black. The most innocent, sobbing children will look more like imps and demons. Except, of course, the Incubus - they will appear normal, heroic - and quite dashing. This lasts for five posts.

It Don't Mean s**t - B
          Triggered Upon Sight of the Samaran

For the next three posts, the Samaran will appear (even in chakra trace/signature) completely off from where they actually are. Good luck actually hitting them.

The XX - B
          Eye-contact.
          Powerful ability; disarming to an extent. This is almost, essentially, a lower-level version of "Never Say No". The Samara will speak into your mind, whisper to you, butter you up. Their voice will be more powerful and compelling than anything you've ever heard. This will allow them to make two battle decisions for you. These can only be one of three things: attack X target with Y jutsu (can't be more than 1 rank higher than "The XX") cancel X jutsu (chakra won't be refunded), or do basically nothing for the next post.

User Image

Artifact of the Samara: Book of Solomon

Where it was found/Who made it: Solomon (old Samaran of the past) had it hand crafted and tailor made to reach into the deeper recesses of the mind. It was then passed down and given to Sabur as a means of being his tribal artifact.
          Weakness: The book can burn and it can get wet, if pages are torn out, then the effects can be removed as well.
          Description: The book of Solomon was made as a means to record Solomon's history from beginning to end and when something was simply predicted and written down in the book, it ended up happening the next day. The other Samarans planned to burn the book and let it be, but one elderly Solomon requested that they keep the book and give it to the next Samaran to be brought up. Sabur was that next Samaran. The book is a genjutsu casting book, rules on the battlefield can be written down and the effects can alter the fighters as well as the arena in question. Sometimes, it can just initiate changes in weather or the loss of all weapons, other times it can involve the removal of voice or splitting migraines. It makes these changes by writing it in the book and then speaking it. Upon hearing what is said from the book, the rules are added, manipulating the opponent's mind to believe the rule via genjutsu and consider it as reality. It DOES NOT bend reality to make these rules real, it just manipulation of the mind.

The book of Solomon can cast the bloodline genjutsu techniques and the regular genjutsu techniques by writing down what happens to the target and then speaks it. Upon hearing this written scripture, the target will receive the effect of the genjutsu. Now, the trigger for the genjutsu can also be written down as other things, like the cawing of a nearby crow or the barking of the pet dog of a shinobi rather it being Sabur's own voice. He must write it down though and it does take up the action for that post (meaning, he can't cast any other jutsu or do any other attacks that post if he chooses to write in the book). Though the book withstood the sands of time, it cannot withstand natural causes of book damage, fire and water are the best ways to destroy it and tearing out the pages will work too. If destroyed, the book can be remade through one whole RL week.

As a final bonus to this book, if anyone else other than Sabur looks into the pages and attempts to read what hes done in the book, they will thrown into a deep hypnosis that will erase their memory of the book's existence.

Sabur, at his current rank of genin, can only create small rules and cast genjutsu of his rank and below from the book, and only genjutsu that he knows.

Creating rules from the book costs the same amount of chakra as a regular genjutsu technique, depending upon how strong the rule is, the cost may vary.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:42 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Name: Akira Senju
Nickname:

Ethnicity: Japanese
Height: 1.85 m
Weight: 85 kg
Personality: Headstrong / Peaceful / Kind

Family: None he knows

Theme Song: Jungle
Nindo: "The measure of man is what he does with power"
Background Info: Akira has never met his parents, he had always lived in the streets, at a very young age Akira lived in front of a Ramen shop in the village since the owner would give him the left overs so he would not die of hunger, the hunger was not the only problem he faced living in the streets, he had to face the cold nights and the thugs that would come after him for stealing things, that was how Akira grew up taking care of himself. The worst years of his life came when he was 7 when some thugs stole and broke the Ramen shop that he lived near so the owner had to close down, Akira now had no help so he had to steal food to feed himself and that made him get into more and more trouble, living that way Akira became very closed off from other people making him become cold towards others.

Akira grew older fighting others so he found pleasure in hurting others just like they had hurt him, so he got into even more fights, he had gotten into so many fights that the thugs around the area that he lived in never done anything bad again, and Akira felt good about that some sort of justice, now a peaceful place to live in again, the Ramen Shop re-opened thanks to Akira so he started working there, taking care of the shop since the owner was quite old now but Akira knew that was not his place to be it was too calm and quiet for him so he ran away only leaving a note behind with the words written. "I will always be watching over you gramps"

Akira had went to train to become a Ninja since he found pleasure in combat he knew that he should make his passion into something that would help peace come true, Akira now training to become a Ninja at the age of 10 he trained and fought countless other students until the day came that he became a Genin he was 12 when he had accomplished his goal so now he would only grow stronger to make his goal come true even if it costs breaking a few bones of his enemies or of himself. Akira now lives in a house he pays with the missions he does for his Village.

Strength: Ranged fights
Weakness: Taijutsu
    ↬ Fears
Death & Losing the few people he cares about.
Village: Kirigakure
Class: Ninjutsu
Bloodline: Terumi / Mokuton(Genjutsu) Water Sage
Clan

Demon: None

Chakra Points: 360

Missions Complete:
    S -
    A -
    B -
    C -
    D -
    E -

Opponents Defeated: 0
Battle Theme: Warrior Concerto

Quote:
        SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:

Ninjutsu
Mokuton
Everything up to Jounin Rank

Fire

Earth

Water

Youton

Taijutsu

The 8 Celestial Gates
Mastered

Genjutsu

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n
• Magen: Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Fire Technique)
Description: Magen: Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a vision of fire. After the user forms the needed hand seals, a huge ball of fire will descend from the sky to envelope his target. The victims of the genjutsu will believe they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire and flee their location for safety.

• Kouchi no Jutsu (Slow Down Skill)
Prerequisites: Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals the user may attack. However, to the victim it takes five seconds longer for the user to even do the attack. Essentially, the user has a five second delay advantage over the victim. As soon as the victim and the user make bodily contact this jutsu is dispelled.

• Gensou no Udai (World of Illusion)
Description: A technique that is meant to find out vital information from people without using physical torture, mostly on prisoners and captives. It cannot be used during battle. The victim is put into a hypnotized half-sleep like state where he/she is balancing between being conscious and unconscious. While hypnotized, a person’s inhibition is greatly lowered, and they are much more likely to comply with the hypnotist’s demands. Some victims are able to resist the technique. It can take just a few minutes or several hours but sooner or later they will break, and tell their enemies anything they need to know. Only the user can communicate with the victim. The victim cannot see or hear any other enemies or allies. Once brought back, a victim does not remember anything what happened while he/she was under the influence of the genjutsu.

• Gotai Habamu no Jutsu (Body Stop Technique)
Prerequisite: Suguni Ouda (Instant Strike)
Description: The first primitive version of Leaf’s Kishibari no Jutsu. After forming the proper seals, the user seems to swirl and vanish into thin air. Instead of using a tree to trap the victim, it seems as though the user has appeared behind the enemy like a solid ghost, gripping the back of his neck with one arm. The victim feels a sense of paralysis settle over his body, and the user is free to do to his captive what he wants. The technique lasts two posts: in the first, the user disappears (and the victim can still move), in the second the user re-appears and paralysis takes hold, but it wears off after that one post of being unable to move.
Base Duration: 2 posts

• Hyoukai Nikutai no Jutsu (Melting Flesh Skill)
Description: Upon watching the user form the necessary hand seals, the victim will see many chains suddenly surround and bind him to the ground, upright. Slowly, he will feel the flesh on his bones melt and drip to the floor, all over, on his limbs and torso and face. There is a great deal of illusionary pain involved, of course… Even after the effects are over, the victim feels compelled to pat himself, just to make sure he isn’t really melting.

• Kurenai's Flower Petal Dissolve (Unnamed)
Description: If the user becomes trapped in a Genjutsu or wants to appear to be trapped they can disperse into a shower of flower petals. With this technique these petals will fly around and consume their target, dissolving their bodies away.

• Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape (Unnamed)
Description: If the user comes under attack, they can use this technique to cover their escape. After forming the needed hand seals, the user's body will disperse into a shower of flower petals. These petals will confuse and distract their opponent while they escape or hide.

• Nehan Shouja no Jutsu (Temple of Nirvana Technique)
Description: Nehan Shouja no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that allows the caster to place a large body of people into a unconscious state. The target can avoid the spell by forming and using the dispel skill.

• Name of Jutsu: Shura Tokurei no Jutsu (Fighting Urge Technique) Description: A very strange but useful genjutsu. The user yells out a taunt at their opponent, triggering the genjutsu. When the opponent hears the taunt, they immediately get angered and agitated, despite whatever personality they have. The genjutsu causes the target to want to fight, using up a jutsu every turn. The user generates a number between 1-5, to determine what jutsu rank the opponent will use on their next turn. (1=E; 2=D; 3=C; 4=B; 5=A/S). The opponent would be forced against their will to use a jutsu of the rank generated on their turn, but they may use another jutsu of their choice on the turn as well. The forced jutsu may not be a defensive or enhancing one, since the genjutsu causes an urge to attack in the target. The genjutsu affects the target's brain pattern, making them more aggressive, and so therefore can only be nulled or kaied through medical help. An added effect of the genjutsu is that every five posts that the user misses in a row, he/she gets angered even more, and will end up adding another genjutsu that is used every turn from that point on. ]

• Nehan Shouja No Jutsu (Salvation Temple Technique)
Description: A high level illusion skill which is capable of putting a large crowd of people into a deep sleep, using imaginary feathers and chakra.
Note: Lasts for 4 posts

s a n n i n

Style:
    ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:25 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Mori Issho
Nicknames: Mori
Birth date: July 7
Sexuality: Celibate

Culture: Uncultured
Religion: Taoist ideology under Shinto teachings

Birth Country: Land of Fire
Country of Residence: Land of Water
Position: Gennin
Social Class: Lower

Race: Human
Alignment: Whatever seems fun

XXXXXXXX
Personality:
[On the battlefield...] Focused, wary, creative.
[Off the battlefield...] Laid back, curious, aloof.

Take on warfare: No breaks, keep going, never stop...
Loyalty to Village- Sure, why not?
Theme song:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 179
Build: Lean yet built
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Yellow

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None to speak of...
XXXXL I K E S
- Sleeping in
- Sleeping on the go
- Eating everything in sight
- A tough b*****d to beat

XXXXD I S L I K E S
- Unsure opponents
- Letting others fight their battles
- Trickery

[Youth]
            In his youth, Mori was seen as an odd child. He was born to a line of what one would consider "mutts" in the community. At birth, his eyes had a cross pattern that would appear the more excited he was. However he had a knack for finding himself at odds with the kids around him. The more this went, people started calling him "king of vermin", due to Mori's tendency to defend those he believes are weak. This would embarrass those that wished to test their mettle, while Mori justified his actions each time as "being greedy", only fueling the anger of others. His parents died early on so he lived under the care of his uncle and older cousin. They figured keeping an eye on him was in his best interest as kids began chasing him every other day after school.

[Teen Years]
            Even as he got older, Sho would keep various mannerisms as he did in his youth. His uncle and cousin kept him busy as they trained him in the basics of taijutsu, as it was their own field of expertise. Even as he didn't keep up, the training gifted him with a sturdy and agile form. By the time he was fourteen Mori discovered his affinity for swift movement, he'd already caused twice as many destructive acts throughout the area. Prompting him only to cause more trouble, infuriating his classmates in the process. By the time he was a Gennin most of the people that knew Mori knew he'd be thrown in the worst situations simply because he had taken part in the situation at hand. He took the years after his graduation from the academy to relax, feeling the flow of things as time went on.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Taijutsu
Chakra: 150
Elements: Wind & Water
Sub-Element(s): Ice

Bloodline: Hyoton
Clan: Fuuton Masters

Speed: 7
Strength: 5

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Clone Technique

Substitution Technique

Transformation Technique

Wind

Water

Hyoton

Fuuton Master

Fūjin no shukufuku (Fūjin's Blessing) (Passive)
          Members of the fuuton masters are able to manipulate wind to their will through Fūjin's Blessing. This manipulation, however, can only be done within their rank (no tornadoes for genin).

Styles

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:03 pm
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

Name: Dizen Yuto
                      Nickname: Diz

Ethnicity: Caucasian
                      Height: 5'9''
                      Weight: 145 lbs
                      Personality: Diz is a cold individual. Killing isn't an issue for his and friends only serve a purpose as long as they are useful to him which in turn makes him a very manipulative person. He lies like he breathes. Even though he does not admit to it, Diz is insane. His actions are erratic to everyone else, but to him they are perfectly planned.

Sexuality: Heterosexual
                      Family: Tobirama Yuto [Deceased Father] Juu Yuto [Deceased Mother]
                      Max Yuto [Uncle] Kokoro Yuto [step aunt] Julia Yuto [Cousin]

Theme Song: Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood
                      Nindo: "The Darkness doesn't own me. Jashin does."
                      Background Info:
                      Diz was born into an average family. A normal life honestly. His father was a carpenter and his mother a teacher. Neither came from shinobi decent. Diz was destined to follow in their footsteps or better yet. Would be destined if destiny itself had already decided that his life would be stained by darkness and death.
                      One day the boy was going through his father's old things out of boredom and came across a dusty old scroll. It was covered by black stains which was actually blood, but the boy took it as ink. He wanted to read it, but it was not his to fiddle with so he decided to ask his father first since it was his after all. When he showed the scroll to his father the man looked at his son in confusion. He didn't even remember owning such a thing anymore. It was owned by a distant relative of Diz's great great grandfather. "I don't quite remember, but apparently the owner of this scroll was a very famous ninja in his day. I don't really remember much about him either." Diz asked if he could read what was inside and his father replied, "Of course! I bet there are tons of interesting tales inside." Maybe, just maybe, if his father had said no and burnt the scroll the moment he saw it, Toya's life would have been different. The darkness wouldn't have caught up to him as quickly. It was always waiting, but that scroll not only accelerated the process, but made it so that instead of the darkness taking him. He jumped into the abyss willingly.

It wasn't sudden. In the beginning it was small things. Things people don't think about until it's too late. He'd only read the scroll if he had nothing else to do. Then he'd read it when he did have things to do. He'd skip chores, learning carpentry skills from his father and playing with his friends. His mood changed. Diz was a selfless boy who would always try to please and be happy. All of a sudden he was talking to himself when he thought no one was around and keeping his distance from others. He also started locking his bedroom door. A foul odor coming from within which upset his mother, but made his father curious. Then there were the random trips he'd take where he'd be gone all day and come back carrying a bag of what he said were books. When ever they checked there were in fact books inside the bag so after checking two or three times they stopped even though his new routine and personality was setting them off.

During a family dinner, Diz's father asked him if he'd like to make a bird house for a client and earn 70% of the money made. 30% would go to his father since the client was his. "It's a good start don't you think?" Diz remained silent as he ate his food. "Dizen, your father is talking to you." Diz remained silent. "What's been going on with you lately? You're not like this." His father asked with a pained look in his eyes. Diz just kept picking at his food. "You know what?" His father asked as he got up from the chair. This got Diz's attention since he was no longer mindlessly looking at his food and at his father. "I'm going into your room." Diz's eyes widened before he shot up from the chair to run towards his room. "DIZ!" His father shouted running after him. He caught up to his son fumbling with his keys. The boy stopped once he saw he was to late to get inside and lock himself in. "Open it. Now." Diz remained silent with his keys being squeezed firmly in his hands. Diz's mother finally joined the two just as his father kicked the door down with one strong kick. What awaited inside was too much for his mother to handle and the smell made her vomit. Blood and the bodies of dead animals covered his room like an abstract painting. The animals were mutilated and tossed aside as if a child was playing with a toy and had become bored with it. They ranged from cats to dogs, birds and rats. On Diz's bed was the scroll. Neatly closed with the greatest care. "Diz...What is THIS?!?!" The chuckling began. "Lord Jashin wants sacrifices to gain his favor, but these just won't do. It's clear to me now what must be done." Ever since he followed his son to the bedroom, Diz's father noticed how there was a fork sticking from his back pocket. This fork was now in his right hand. And it would be in his father's throat in a matter of seconds. His mother would be next, but a fork was too ineffective. He didn't even need to run honestly. She was too busy kneeling beside her dying husband. The boy came back with a saw from his fathers workshop. "Sweety! Please stop! Why are you doing this!? We love you!" Diz grinned. "Your love is useless. The only love I need is His. Goodbye mother."

Diz performed the ritual described in the Jashinist scroll using his father's corpse. His mother's corpse was...Well there were too many chunks to deal with. After the ritual was performed the boy waited for a sign. It came in the form of agonizing pain that sent him to his knees. In the palm of his right hand something was forming. A symbol that burnt into his flesh. The Mark of Chaos. Except something was off about this mark. In the middle of it's formation it started to morph into something else. It finally formed into the symbol that represents Jashinism with dark tendrils. "What the hell is this? This wasn't written in the scroll!!" Little did Diz know that regardless of becoming a Jashinist or not his future was destined for evil. It was in his blood. Yamikonton flowed through him and the murder of his parents finally activated it. His eyes darted towards the door. He could hear people entering his house. Probably shinobi answering to his mothers screams. "This is gonna hurt..." Diz said before smashing his head against the wall so hard he blacked out immediately. No one would suspect a passed out 8 year old of committing a double homicide/jashinist ritual.

The authorities bought his made up story. There really was no reason to doubt him. The found the mark on his hand which he explained was the culprits doing. After this the boy was sent to live with his aunt and uncle who resided in Kirigakure. Both were shinobi and their life style gave the boy an idea. If he became a shinobi he could continue to gain his Lord's favor without getting arrested. So that is what he did. Kirigakure has a new student. Dizen Yuto.

Strength: Reaction time, darkness and darkness shield
                      Weakness: Light, using all of his chakra during a stage results in his death and use of genjutsu
                        ↬ Fears
                      Losing His favor
                      Village: Kiri
                      Class: Taijutsu
                      Bloodline: Yamikonton (Darkness Element)
                        ↬ Stage
                      Stage One -- The Tainted
                        ↬ Implants?
                      None
                      Clan
                        ↬ Jashinist

Chakra Points: 120

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated: None
                      Battle Theme:Sukima Switch - Golden Time Lover

Quote:

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                      Genjutsu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Other Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:
                        WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING

Style:
                        ↬ Taijutsu - The 8 Celestial Gates
                        - The Gate of Opening 開門 (Initial Gate)

↬ Konoha Style
                        - Hayabusa Otoshi (Peregrine Falcon Drop)
                        - Konoha Kage Buyou (Leaf Shadow Dance)
                        - Konoha Reppuu (Leaf Violent Wind)

↬ Here

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:10 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Jin Inuzuka Shouten
Nicknames: Jin
Birth date: March 11
Sexuality: Demisexual

Culture: A culture that thrives off of income and gold
Religion: Golden statue idols

Birth Country: Water
Country of Residence: Water
Position: Genin
Social Class: Middle

Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Good

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Jin is a naive and gullible, though as naive and gullible as he can be towards those he believes he can trust, he is also very VERY intelligent. He takes all moves and actions into consideration before acting on them, mainly thinking about how it would affect others as well as himself.

Jin received this personality through being taught by his mother Jizu, who explained that even the deepest of the wicked can seek atonement if presented at the end of their time on this earth.

Take on warfare: If there is a way to avoid bloodshed and prevent war, then he'll take it, even if he has to engage in drastic measures.
Loyalty to Village- His loyalty to the village is high.
Theme song: Metamorphosis
Height: 5' 09"
Weight: 157 lbs.
Build: Lean
Hair Color: Black, Spiky
Eye Color: Purple

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: Mother: Jizu Inuzuka, Father: Inaki Shouten.
XXXXL I K E S
City: Mist
Culture: Rich Culture, Built on Payment and Debt

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Konoha

I remembered the coldness of that room, how dark it was as my sharingan would brighten the room. as I stared at the blank walls. Only a bed and a small lamp that's bulb was removed would be the decor. I stood myself up on my own two feet, my ankles scarred and scratched as I had been fighting ever since I exited the womb. I could see kindness in my mother's heart, but my father's soul held no heart, no shame, no honor, no dignity. My mother would comfort and console me after my father fell asleep and the nights of his drunken rage had been quelled as the moon would touch the sky. I could feel her soft and gentle hand stroking my hair and cooing softly as I would rest, only to know that the next day would only usher in more pain.

The sun would touch my face and fill my room with a iridescent light that made the blank walls seem painted by a skilled artist of yellow and orange. I would wake up and slip into a pair of slippers to make my way down the hall and out to the academy to begin school. I noticed that there were things...wrong. First, there was a discarded broken bottle of Grade-A sake, liable to put anyone out after three swigs. Next, a pack of cigarettes that seemed to be named, "uncle jichao's cigarettos", simple product but a pack would definitely soothe the nerves. I'd continued to step against the hard wouldn't floor as I could hear heavy grunting and the sound of metal slamming against flesh like someone was being attacked. All I could hear was the feverish grunting.

I lowered myself down to the floor and pressed my fingers to the dry yet waxed floors, feeling something stick to my fingers as I'd raise my hand to view the contents. It was blood, dry but certainly belonged to someone. I didn't want to investigate further, I couldn't bear it. The thought, that it was either his mother or his father, as much of a b*****d he was. I took a few steps in and came to a sudden shock, watching as my mother was continuous ramming a butcher knife, commonly found in the kitchen, into my father's neck as he was sprawled out on the floor with his undergarments at his knees. It seemed as if the struggle was short as I could see his feet twitch before relaxing and my mother's delicate head flipping back to move her hair and fix it. She gave a deep sigh, tossing the knife to the side while closing his eyes for him, he wouldn't be needing to see what was happening next.

I called out to her in a frail voice, my eyes never moving from her and her position over my father's corpse. As much as he hurt me, as much as he caused me so much pain, he didn't deserve it and not from her. The same woman who told me that evil always deserved a second change. I was relieved of the pain of my father, but in the end, I was angry. I didn't know how to feel. I couldn't believe she would resort to this rather than contacting the authorities like any sane person would do if things got rough. She turned her head completely to me, her forehead revealing deep gashes from the broken bottle, glass shards sticking out of her temples as she would smile.

"Jin...my special little boy...come here."

I took a step back and looked her in the eyes as she would gaze back, holding a Cheshire grin and picking up the knife off of the grounds, stained in his blood. She hunched over and kept walking towards me, picking up a little speed with each step as there was large distance between us. She let out a shrill scream and lunged straight for me, knife in hand while traumatizing me with the same Cheshire grin on her face. She swung down and brought the knife with tremendous force while I held my hand out in defiance. I didn't want to die. I didn't want to die. I didn't want to die. I won't die! She was hoping to hear choking and gagging come from me, but her blade was halted just short of lobbing my head off and joining my father in the afterlife.

"You...you...YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER!"

I let out a scream of my own, from the top of my lungs and from the depths of my belly. I pushed my hands out forward and her body would follow in the opposite direction. She flew straight for the wall, slamming against it with the speed of bullet which not only cracked her skull and knocked her unconscious, but it also tore of a big chunk of her hair thanks to a piece of broken wood catching her before she hit the ground. I took a few steps back, pressing my hand to my lips to silence myself as I wanted to scream, not knowing what was wrong with me. My sharingan shifted among the tomoes and gained a spiraling, rippled effect in the iris. I turned a full 180 degrees and bolted out of my home, unable to look back or turn back as the memory would continue to sting me. I felt it, my heart being torn and my brain close to exploding.

I had to stop...just for a moment, so I could wretch everywhere.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Sage
Chakra: 350
Elements: Fire
Sub-Element(s): N/A

Bloodline: Rinnegan (Approved by Aaron) (Susanoo)
Clan: N/A

Speed: 5
Strength: 6

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          Start with Clone, Substitution, and Transformation, Water, and Wall Walking

Fire

Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One)
          The basic building block of a great many techniques down the line, this is presumably the very same skill that began the study of Katons. Molding their chakra through a simple seal of any choice, the user is able to focus it onto the tip of their index finger in the form of heat. With this, they can cut through things such as glass and rope with some difficulty. However, at this stage, control of one’s chakra is so minimal that this technique can only be used by one finger and essentially has no combat use.

Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flare Technique)
          By molding chakra into ones lungs properly, they are able to exhale a short burst of heat and flame which basically explodes from the mouth. The fire itself actually only lasts for about a second. But its effect is that it illuminates dark places, if only for but a few seconds.

Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique)
          A relatively basic katon, this one uses chakra to coat a metal shuriken or a kunai with fire. It is done so that the user first throws the shuriken, then exhales from his or her mouth a small flame that ignites the chakra-coated projectile. If the attack succeeds, not only will your opponent be hurt by the shuriken or kunai, but he will also suffer from burns.
          Note: Only one projectile at a time.

Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique)
          A stall technique which really only helps genins in this stage of learning accustom themselves to the less subtle methods of Katons. Performing the necessary seals, the user claps their hand in front of them and a hot white flash erupts from their hands that blind people in the closest vicinities. With this opening, the user is able to make a hasty escape or even move in for a killing blow. The severity of the flash, however, lasts only a moment and causes only spots to appear until an opponent’s sight becomes clear again.

Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu (Fire Release: Cinder Technique)
          Basic to all Katon users is the ability to set thing things on fire, obviously. This technique allows a person to snap their fingers and ignite a spark anywhere they so wish. A simple cinder and no more, this jutsu is used mostly in pranks and the like.

Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique)
          Description: A more advanced version of the Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu, this jutsu allows the user to hold the make spark in their hand. They then amplify it with their chakra until it is a small flame. By mimicking the gentle fist style, the push the flame into their opponent, causing clothes to light, or minor burns on the body.

Katon: Ni (Fire Release: Two)
          Description: This technique makes it so that after a user has molded enough chakra to gather heat into their finger they can now distribute it to both the index and middle finger (one hand), making it a somewhat viable option in combat now. However, jabs and strikes made through this method would simply burn through clothing and wouldn’t cause any substantial thereafter. In terms of raw searing strength, though, it allows the user to cut through even metallic string now.

Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)
          Description: A jutsu that sends multiple blasts of fire from the mouth, usually with one target in mind. Shurikens can also be hidden inside the flames, creating an element of surprise.

Katon: Hoteri Ougigata no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flash Fan Technique)
          Description: A fairly simple jutsu, the user breaths in a fair amount of air while performing the necessary handseals and breaths it out in a short funnel of flame. Literally lasting only a few seconds, it explodes out of the mouth in a v-like wave and is a commonly used technique amongst shinobi who like to build into their attacks. The range of this flame, however, is about 3m and the flame itself isn’t held long enough to deal any real damage. Therefore, it isn’t necessarily a viable offensive option as compared to other jutsus, but it does serve its purposes since only three handseals are needed to perform this technique.

Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame-Resistance Technique)
          Description: This is a passive jutsu that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own Katons. Although not necessarily mandatory to learn the finer points of the tree, it does provide a buffer against self-inflicting injuries. For example the user is able to withstand increasing amounts of heat and can even withstand certain techniques aimed at them. Withstand, however, does not translate into invulnerability as there are general flaws to this jutsu as well.

Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique)
          Description: A basic bunshin wherein the user will call forth through in corporeal form a clone of themselves, crafted from flame. At this level, the clone is quite weak and can only really serve as a distracted more so than a viable combat replacement. However, it does have its uses, which alongside detonating upon destruction or on command, are numerous.
          Note: The clone only has 1/10 the ability of the original user.

Katon: Hi Shinten no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique)
          Description: This jutsu allows the user to extend the flame from their hand to any weapon or item they may be holding. This creates a surrounding layer of flame around the object, but the object is unharmed. This can only extend to a length of 3 feet maximum, or the length of a medium sized sword.

Boiling Point
          Gathering chakra around themselves the ninja will begin to sweat if they haven't already during the course of the battle. They will then compress their sweat into layers using their Katon chakra to increase the temperature of the sweat bringing it to boiling point very rapidly. On command the jutsu will be released and torrents of boiling steam will explode outwards knocking back taijutsu and thrown weapons along with blocking most jutsu. The exception is Raiton which just flows through the superheated steam with ease.

Katon: San (Fire Release: Three)
          Description: At this stage of learning, users of this technique are expected to be quite adept at controlling the flow of chakra in their body. It is by this that they are now able to both create ample amounts of chakra and distribute to both hands (still only two fingers per hand). The actual heat effect of this technique, though, still hasn’t changed much from Katon: Ni. Also, awkwardly enough, the user is still unable to have the technique travel throughout one whole hand.

Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)
          Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, originating from the users mouth. In some cases it has been seen to take on the form of a dragon. Capable of being used like a flamethrower, prolonged exposure has been known to transform boulders and cliff side’s into molten piles of magma.
          Note: Genin can use the technique for up to two posts, Chuunin for three, and Jounin for five. As mentioned before, strength of the flame and prolonged exposure can prove devastating.

Rinnegan

• Bansho Tennin A
          The Bansho Tennin is a technique revolving around the idea of attraction. The Rinnegan wielder may aim their hand forward and will then proceed to pull the target towards them. This is a rather quick pull that almost no one can resist. However, it does leave you rather open. While using the Bansho Tennin, you may not move until your target is within a four foot vicinity from where you are standing. Against multiple targets, this can turn fatal, and so it's safest to use against an individual. The Bansho Tennin can only be used on one target at a time, and can only be used once every three posts.
          You cannot simply stop this technique by coating your feet with chakra.

• Shinra Tensei A
          By aiming your hand forward, you will create a barrier that can block all melee-based attacks, while pushing back ranged jutsu only temporarily, long enough to give you time to react. This pushes jutsu back up to fifteen feet, and knocks away melee strikes completely.

• Limbo: Border Jail A
          A flagship ability of the Rinnegan. For 20 chakra, the user of this skill may create an invisible clone of themselves. This clone may be detected by any chakra sensing ability at a distance, but remains invisible to non-sensory opponents until it enters a certain radius. This clone follows the same rules as the Assassin's stealth system, with a higher-ranked shinobi being able to disguise it from even those with sensory abilities and dojutsu should they be of high enough rank. This clone is unable to use any form of jutsu, but has heightened physical capabilities. A +1/+1 beyond the stats of the original, but absolutely disappears after three posts.

As said before, there is a range rule on these clones. If a clone comes within twenty feet of an opponent, it will begin to come into view, as a near-invisible outline more than anything else. Once it gets within five feet of the opponent, it shall become completely visible, no matter who the opponent is. As the clone is reserved only to punches and kicks, this ensures that it will always be within the view of the opponent. Mainly used as a surprise attack for an opponent wishing to physically overwhelm the Rinnegan user. The clones may withstand one attack of their rank before fading away, making them useful as a one-use shield as well. A total of three clones may exist at any time. Up to twice per fight, the user may switch with one of their clones. This switch costs ten chakra. Two handseals required to make the switch.

• Blocking Technique Absorption Seal E - S
          A peculiar technique, used mainly as a last resort in the event that another defense cannot be procured. Holding out their palms, the user of this technique is able to absorb the chakra of an incoming technique. A barrier of chakra forms around the user while the skill is active, defending them against any secondary elemental natures present in the attack. It will absorb a technique of equal power, but goes on a three post cooldown after one use. Placing a hand on an opponent allows them to steal chakra equal to the power of this skill.

• Demonic Statue Chains B - S
          A suppression technique at it's finest. After focusing the required chakra, the user of this technique will launch out purple, ethereal chains at an opponent at rapid speeds. If these chains manage to latch on to an opponent, they will find their movements completely restricted, along with racking pains shooting across their entire body like bolts of lightning. This paralysis can only last for one post with A-rank power, increasing subsequently by one post for each rank increase after. Only the SS-ranked variant is capable of suppressing Bijuu, and it only works for one post.

If the opponent has been impaled with--or is touching one of the user's receiver rods--this technique can indefinitely home in on them, with an even more potent speed than the original. Opponents caught with a rod impaled into them are paralyzed indefinitely. The maximum amount of posts a full-sized bijuu can be suppressed is two.

• Indra Innervate D - S
          When using Indra Innervate, two black spheres of energy will form above the hands. These spheres of energy are composed of the same--yet much weaker in composition--substance as the Guoudama. This energy can be freely created and manipulated by the user, forming structures such as spheres, needles, walls....limited only by the imagination. With A-rank and above power, anything organic is defeated near-effortlessly, with the exception of chakra-amplified organics, such as Mokuton. In other words, if an A-rank version of higher hits your body, you will probably die. Otherwise, it interacts with jutsu similarly to other innervates, just with added flexibility and a highly superior creation speed to most other innervates.

• Ashura A
          Inheriting the 'body' of Rikudou Sennin, this is a special ability bestowed upon those with the white sun on their palm. After focusing chakra to this focal point on their palm, the user of this skill can apply the defensive, healing powers of Ashura in one of a few ways. The user of this skill may immediately restore another RPC in a significant way. Similarly to its witnessed use, it can restore an eye, or even turn a fatal wound into something survivable. If restoring a fatal wound, it may not bring them back to the point of not needing assistance to survive. This means that they're being bought more time; another five posts to seek medical attention, to be exact.

The final use of this is an immediate chakra transfer. The ability to grant +50 chakra to an ally near instantaneously on physical contact. Any body part that's restored returns in its natural form; implants will not be restored. Abusing this for infinite implants will result in your character losing the Rinnegan. This jutsu has a two week RL cooldown upon use.

Styles

Elegance: STAGE ONE

Lightning Step: STAGE ONE

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Shadow72093

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:11 pm

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Helim Gensou Goshuujin
Nicknames: Cid
Birth date: June 16
Sexuality: Homosexual

Culture: Southern
Religion: n/a

Birth Country: Rain Country
Country of Residence: Water Country
Position: Shinobi
Social Class: Upper

Race: Caucasian
Alignment: Kirigakure

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Calm, Caring,Optimistic

Take on warfare: Not into war
Loyalty to Village-
Theme song:
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 170 1bs
Build: Slim
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel
Complexion: Tan

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
L I K E S
City: Konoha
Culture: American

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Suna

Helim has moved around many times due to his family's status. They are a wealthy merchant family that is well known for their textiles. He has no siblings so Helim is used to being on his own a lot. His first friend he made was when he was in the Ninja Academy when his family finally settled in the Mist country. He got the nickname Cid when his friend couldn't pronounce or remember his name.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Genjustu
Chakra: 100
Elements: Water, Wind
Sub-Element(s):

Bloodline: Origami no Dara
Clan: Gensou Goshuujin

Speed: 4
Strength: 2

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          Start with Clone, Substitution, and Transformation

Water

Wind

Origami no Dara

Gensou Goshuujin

Styles

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:40 am

Name: Azai
                      Nickname: None
                      Ethnicity: Caucasian
                      Height: 5'7"
                      Weight: 150lbs
                      Personality: Strategic but cautious.

Family: None

Theme Song: LINK HERE
                      Nindo: "I'll set the world on fire to achieve my goals."
                      Background Info: TBD

Other Info TBD

Strength: Deception
                      Weakness: Lazy, but short tempered
                      Class: Genjutsu
                      Bloodline: Bakuton (Explosion Release)
                      Clan: Gensou Goshuujin

Chakra Points: 160

Missions Complete:
                        S - 0
                        A - 0
                        B - 0
                        C - 0
                        D - 0
                        E - 0

Opponents Defeated: 0

Jutsu List:

Ninjutsu

Universal

a c a d e m y
                      •Transformation Technique
                      •Body Switch Technique
                      c h u u n i n
                      g e n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

--

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Genjutsu

Universal

a c a d e m y
                      •Clone Technique
                      g e n i n
                      •Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique
                      •Double Vision Technique
                      •Drunken Sight Technique
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Gensou Goshuujin

a c a d e m y
                      •Thousand Shuriken
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Bakuton

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      •Explosion Release: Exploding Palm
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Tragedy_Strikes_The_Heart

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:33 pm
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Voldo Hiabara
                      Nickname: Vapor/Viper
                        ↬ (Nickname given in chunin exams for his bloodline ability to use vapor style.... often switched to Viper as a cruel joke because of his sneaky methods)

Ethnicity: Chinese
                      Height: 5'10
                      Weight: 135lbs
                      Personality: Calculating, sarcastic, and flirtatious.

Sexuality: Homosexual
                      Family: HIabara Family. (Mei HIabara-mother, Yuan Hiabara-Father)

Theme Song: LINK HERE
                      Nindo: Those who deserve death, are those who cannot sustain their own lives.
                      Background Info: Son of a small family. HIs father was a strong shinobi who died in a special ops mission. His father hoped Voldo would be like him. HIs mother Mei however found that his beauty was a sign that he'd be batter with knowledge. It was true, Voldo was captivated with ninjutsu rather than warfare combat. He found unique ways to make weapons, and loved reading books about ninjutsu and puppets. The kids around his home found it strange how he was so immersed and silent but Voldo didn't care.

When Voldo was young he was beaten by several other kids in his town. This brutal attack caused a fracture in his mind. He wound up beating the kids so bad that they were hospitalized. Voldo was always fond of his mother and he forged a kind persona, but this other persona who thrived on pain and fear was soon named "The Ghost of Kirigakure". Almost as if he were possessed by an evil spirit. But this was merely a psychological defense of his. He Studied as a Genin until he made Chunin rank then his name became more known. People avoided the newly forged Voldo because of his shifting attitude. during training he would seem rather normal as the spar would progress, but under certain triggers such as insults to his mother or even moderate injuries his attack patterns change becoming more methodical and intended to severely harm or even kill, making training matches with Voldo rather worrisome to the other ninja worried. However Voldo always managed to know the difference between ally and enemy and never once seriously harmed a student only scared them.

Strength: Ninjutsu
                      Weakness: Genjutsu
                        ↬ Fears

Class: Puppeteer
                      Bloodline: Terumi
                        ↬ Stage

↬ Implants? (delete if no)

Clan
                        ↬ Clan 1
                      SHOUNETSUJIGOKU
                        ↬ Clan 2

Demon: TEXT TEXT TEXT

Chakra Points: 225

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A - 2
                        B -3
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated: TEXT TEXT TEXT

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                        • Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)- basic jutsu aloowing the user to change their appearance.

Kawarimi No Jutsu (Body Switch Technique)
                        Description: A common jutsu - used to quickly replace a body with a close by object. This creates a confusion among the opponent(s) while creating a chance to escape, or return with a larger strike. Kawarimi is useful for avoiding attacks, and hiding from potential enemies.
                        •Kugutsu no jutsu (puppetry technique)
                        Description: Kugutsu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to use a puppet to attack from afar. Using their body's chakra, the ninja emits strings of chakra that run from their fingers to the puppet. The puppet itself can be loaded with many weapons and tools, allowing the puppet master to remain hidden while the puppet moves and attacks the target.

Kugutsu Hensou (Puppet Disguise)
                        Description Though it only lasts for five posts you may transform your puppet into something just like how the henge jutsu works for the human.
                        If you will turn the puppet into a object like a sword and actually use that "sword" it will feel like the puppet though if the puppet had a sword then it will feel like the puppet.

Kugutsu Fukuwajutsu (Puppet Ventriloquism)
                        Description: This jutsu allows you to use the mouth of the puppet to actually speak, this may be used to confuse your opponent if you are hiding or to hide and deliver a message.
                          • Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)
                          Description: By focusing chakra into the feet and keeping it balanced, the user can walk up against vertical objects and cling to its surface.

• Suimen Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Water Walking)
                          Prerequisites: Kinobori no Jutsu
                          Description: A technique that enables the user to walk on the surface of water by concentrating chakra into the feet. It is also used for training; it allows an individual to learn how to control the release of chakra.
                          • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                          • MIst Vision Technique- allows the user to enhance their eyes to see through mist.

Invisible strings
                          Description: By learning to suppress the chakra in the chakra strings you make it invisible. This is useful if you are trying to make a puppet attack from behind or attach your string onto your opponent.
                          The sharingan and Byakugan eye can easily detect this and it only lasts 5 posts.

Senju Soubu (Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art)
                          Description: After preforming the correct seals the puppeteer extend his/her puppets arm. The arm will form a seal on it and out of that seal more arms will burst out and try to punch or grab the target.

•Souzou Dokubutsu (Poison Creation)
                          Requirements: Summon Medical Tools
                          Description: Just as there are many naturally occurring substances that can be combined in order to heal, there are many naturally occurring substances that can be used to harm. Using their knowledge of plants and minerals a medical-nin is able to mix together a variety of drugs and poisons that can range from disabling to deadly. It is not always the case however that it is used to harm. This skill is required to create anesthetics and other drugs required to treat patients. Chuunin are able to create poisons that can be ingested or used to coat sharp objects but more advanced poisons such as skin contact poisons require a Jounin.

Summon Medical Tools
                          Requirements: Scroll
                          Description: This technique allows a medical-nin to summon some of the tools of their trade. It is not practical to carry around mortar, pestle, and other tools but a scroll that can be used to summon these and other similar objects is both practical and convenient. A higher ranking ninja can use this technique to summon more specialized and advanced tools for poison creation and ninja medicine creation but at this level it is only good for medicine creation.
                          • Senju Soubu (Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art)
                          Description: After preforming the correct seals the puppeteer extend his/her puppets arm. The arm will form a seal on it and out of that seal more arms will burst out and try to punch or grab the target.

j o u n i n

• Biransei no Jutsu (Poison Gas Technique)
                          Description: Technique creates a cloud of poisonous gas that erupts from the ninja’s mouth in a stream. The cloud clears a distance between the ninja and their enemy, as not to capture the ninja himself within its area of effect. Any enemy caught within its area of effect will succumb to the poison’s effects.

• TEXT HERE
                          • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                          • TEXT HERE
                          • TEXT HERE
                          • TEXT HERE

Element 2

a c a d e m y
                        g e n i n
                        c h u u n i n
                        j o u n i n
                        s a n n i n
                          Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                        g e n i n
                        c h u u n i n
                        j o u n i n
                        s a n n i n
                        Genjutsu
                          Suiton (water)

a c a d e m y
                        g e n i n
                        c h u u n i n

Kiridoku (Poisoned Mist)
                        Description: The jutsu uses chakra to form mist around the opponent. The opponent then is made to believe that the mist is poisonous. This time around there is the scent of Kodoku – a poisonous substance. This would buy the attacker time to attack and or escape.
                        j o u n i n
                        s a n n i n

Suiton (water)

a c a d e m y
                        g e n i n
                        c h u u n i n

*Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)
                        Description: A highly effective cover technique which blankets an area in a thick mist, confusing the senses of the enemy. Unless the user is trained to fight without the use of his vision, or has learned the technique to see through the mist, this doesn't not provide a significant combat advantage. The mist swirls about, confusing vision and distorting sound. Visibility is cut down to three feet. The mist lasts for 3 posts, plus an additional post for every 10 points in Reserves the user has. It is important to note that this mist is non-natural, and obstructs the view of even those using low level techniques (stage 3 or lower) to attempt to see through it.

Kirigakure: Shunshin no Jutsu (Hidden Mist: Instantaneous Body Skill)
                        Description: An ability which allows the user to transport from one area to another in a spray of fine mist. The user has to have been to the area before and the distance is limited to about one mile. This jutsu can only be used to escape combat, and may not be used if the shinobi is attacking or has been attacked.

j o u n i n
                        s a n n i n
                          Katon (fire)

a c a d e m y
                        g e n i n
                        * Boiling Point:
                        Gathering chakra around themselves the ninja will begin to sweat if they haven't already during the course of the battle. They will then compress their sweat into layers using their Katon chakra to increase the temperature of the sweat bringing it to boiling point very rapidly. On command the jutsu will be released and torrents of boiling steam will explode outwards knocking back taijutsu and thrown weapons along with blocking most jutsu. The exception is Raiton which just flows through the superheated steam with ease.

c h u u n i n
                        *Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Technique)
                        Description: Uses a high amount of chakra which allows the user to breath out a large portion of flame. Extremely powerful, this Katon seems to possess a denser mass than most Katons. This would explain its intense potency and explosive nature.

Katon: Taika no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fireproof Technique)
                        Description: At this point in time, the user has developed a natural resilience to flame and has come to know the pros and cons of their own techniques. With this knowledge in hand, they are able to not only guard themselves against fire and high temperatures but also anything around them. Expelling chakra at a constant rate, it acts a shield or buffer against all forms of heat, completely preventing them from harm. But by freely imparting this chakra onto a person or thing, they are able to pass on that very same shield. There are, however, limitations.
                        Note: The use of this technique lessens fire jutsu of the users rank and lower to cause -1 rank less in damage, and does the same to whoever the user passes it on to.

j o u n i n

Katon: Neshou Bunshin (Fire Release: Burning Clone)
                        Description: Welling chakra up, the user releases it into the air around them after a series of hand-seals. This creates clones of fire, disguised to look exactly like the user. The clones have the user’s stats. Can use one jutsu up to Jounin Rank. When destroyed, the clones burst into flame, capable of creating 3rd degree burns and lighting clothing/leaves/paper/etc on fire.
                        s a n n i n

Performance of a hundred puppets- technique that only a true puppet master can perform allowing them to control a hundred genin level puppets all at once.

Doton (earth)

a c a d e m y
                        g e n i n
                        c h u u n i n
                        *Sekkai Senbon Hada (Stone Needle Skin)
                        Description: The Stone-nin’s body becomes entirely covered by earthen armor that has very sharp and durable needles. The armor itself isn’t very thick, but it still is highly discouraging to any taijutsu user to hit someone using this technique. While using this jutsu, the mobility of the performer is highly limited.

Doton: Karyoku Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Volcanic Earth Clone Skill)
                        Description: This jutsu creates one single clone out of the ground. Its defense is incredible, and it's very powerful, but lacks speed. The difference from the normal clone is that this one comes from heated earth, making it's skin almost volcanic and painful to touch. The bunshin can use one Doton jutsu.

Doton: Iwa no Doomu (Earth Release: Earth dome)
                        Description: An elaboration of Doton Doryu Heki (Earth Element Mud Slide Barrier), this jutsu retains its predecessor's characteristics and more. Instead of forming a single, straight wall which can protect the user from only one angle, this jutsu enables the user to create a wall not just all around him, but from above him as well. If the technique is successful, the user should be inside a thick dome of stone which is quite difficult to destroy. The disadvantages are obvious- one cannot see outside the dome, and an opponent would have time to prepare an attack the user won't be aware of. Furthermore, holding the dome together requires a great deal of chakra, and the jutsu can only be active for a few minutes, and after that it will simply crash.

Doton: Bakuyaku Iwa Kawarimi (Earth Release: Explosive Stone Body Replacement)
                        Description: This jutsu replaces the body with a large stone or even a boulder, using Kawarimi no Jutsu. There is a rather dangerous difference though, the boulder that replaces the stone-nin’s body is explosive and if struck explodes with the force of an explosive note.

*Doton: Thunder current Diversion
                        Description: Allows the user to fire a shower array of earth spikes which shall generate a static current. This current arcs toward users using lightning nature chakra disrupting it for five minutes, preventing the use of lightning jutsu. Add five more minutes for each level under the user's level. (2posts, 2 posts more for each level lower than the user)

j o u n i n
                        s a n n i n

Futton (Boil)

a c a d e m y
                        g e n i n
                        *Boil Element: Release 5 chakra
                        By gathering chakra into their stomach, the user can produce the boil element in liquid, steam, or fog form to use as they wish. The potency of the acid is medium at best, capable of melting flesh at neither a slow nor speedy pace. The liquid form offers the most immediate damage, coming out as a jet of acid. The steam comes out in the form of a thick cloud, and does not linger for any more than one post. The fog can linger within a twenty foot area for about five posts before the technique needs to be used again.

c h u u n i n
                        *10 chakra
                        The user will first draw chakra into their stomach, forming the boil element there first before expelling it in the form of a compressed bullet from their mouth. The first level (D rank) is commonly used by genin as a parlor trick or form of tag with lasting marks. As in it will leave both burning and scalding flesh in it's wake causing momentary pain but a lasting twinge. The second level, used instead as a weapon, has a more potent effect by actually bursting with both a compact miniature explosion as well as more severe effects from it's acidic nature.

j o u n i n
                        *Koumu no Jutsu - Skilled Mist Technique 30 chakra
                        Futton • Koumu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Boil Element. To utilize this technique, Mizukage must first focus her chakra into her throat. She will then emit an acidic fog from her mouth, which is capable of melting and burning away her target. This technique is powerful enough to partially melt away the bones of Susanoo. Because the fog can affect everyone around her, Mizukage will try to maneuver her opponent into an area away from comrades. Should the fog escape its confinement, she can reduce its effectiveness and neutralize the acid.

s a n n i n

Youton (lava)

a c a d e m y
                        g e n i n
                        • Lava Element: Weapon Creation 5 chakra
                        The user of this jutsu will first channel chakra into their stomach before spewing it forth from their mouth an into their hands. The lava itself will be thicker then usually, however, allowing the user to then mold it into a weapon with a few simple gestures. The weapons created will be very hard, the molten rock about as hard as steel.

c h u u n i n

• Lava Element: Liquid Fire 10 chakra
                        The user of this jutsu will gather chakra into their stomach and then expel the lava element in it's weakest form in an unbalanced ratio of fire to rock, the elements which compose it. This unbalanced equation, having more fire element mixed into it then earth, will then posses a more liquid-like form, almost like a slush, that is capable of burning through solid rock and igniting a building upon contact. Upon contact with skin it will burn away quickly, but due to it's very slushy form can be easily removed.
                        j o u n i n

Devils Flame: Mashin Kouen
                        The user makes a series of handseals and slaps one hand upon the ground (their earth affinity hand) this summons up a giant sculpture from deep within the earth made of the hardest materials possible. This statue represents that of a demon or tengu. Once the statue arrises the user slaps their other hand against it which causes the whole thing to erupt in flames. once done, this statue comes to life and abides by its masters (the summoners) will.

• Lava Element: Molten Defense 20 chakra
                        The user will first channel chakra into their stomach, changing it into the lava element. Then, by expelling the lava directly in front of them, the user will solidify it that instant to create a solid defense as hard as steel. This solidified form of lava will provide a very sturdy defense capable of blocking attacks of its rank and below.

• Youkai no Jutsu - Melting Spectre Technique 30 chakra
                        Youton • Youkai no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lava Element. To utilize this technique, Mizukage must focus her chakra into her throat. She will then emit a large jet of melting, viscous liquid from her mouth which can dissolve most anything it touches. After it comes out of her mouth, it spreads outward, becoming a rather large scale lava attack. After coming into contact with other materials, the heat will generate clouds which can mask further attack

s a n n i n

Other Info: SHOUNETSUJIGOKU ABILITIES:

WEAKNESSES
                            • Water is like complete poison to you, it will give one rank stronger if hit by it and leaves a burning sensation upon the member of this clan until its removed
                            • The Joukai give one rank stronger damage if a light technique hits you.
                            • Sand weakens the fire techniques by a rank.
                            • You can always be found, as an ominous presence, as a demon, people can always feel you coming but NOT as a sense of perception. You can never hide, but you have the means to take care of any witnesses or sensory shinobi.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
                            • Fire techniques of any kind are boosted by one rank and take two less posts to learn
                            • Fire techniques require no handseals
                            • Members receive 15% more chakra.
                            • Fire techniques of your own and fire in general can be manipulated from within the user and all around BUT NOT from the opponent at all.
                            • Fire techniques of the opponent's are lowered by one rank when used against you.
                            • Members of the Shounetsujigoku can take the flames of a previously used technique and devour the flames that were spread from the technique to return the chakra back to the user. This can only be done once every five posts and only for S-rank techniques and below.

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
                            • The Sins of Man, The Tainted Flames
                            Opponent's water techniques pit against your fire techniques are lowered by one rank in strength. The flame's color is dependent upon you. Sand weakens the flames but does NOT stop them (unless of higher rank than the user), it lowers the rank of the flames by one.

• Fire Eater
                            Members of the Shounetsujigoku can take the flames of a previously used technique and devour the flames that were spread from the technique to return the chakra back to the user. This can only be done once every five posts and only for S-rank techniques and below.

• Bewildered Medium
                            Members of the Shounetsujigoku can have their tails and wings be used as defenses against attacks and as weapons

Other Info: CLAN JUTSU/TECHNIQUES:

• Don't Touch Me! D
                                When the user is touched by the opponent, they can immediately activate this technique and burn the opponent's hands, harming it to gain first degree burns.

• Lucy's Vision C
                                The user releases a bright light from the eyes, if the light is looked into, the opponent will no longer see the user but an absolute demon. This incites fear into the opponent's heart and strikes them to the very core.

• Wings of Hermes Passive
                                The user extends their wings and takes flight, their able to glide and hover with these wings but it does nothing to their speed. These wings can defend against your rank and less techniques, but defending against your rank in technique strength will cause you to be grounded for a post for the wings to recover. You ARE able to defend against a one rank higher attack with the wings, but this destroys the wings afterwards. If the wings are destroyed, it takes three posts for the wings to regenerate.

~~~ Puppet Body~~~

Username: [bounty hunter]
                                RPC: Voldo HIabara

Puppet Name:Voldo Hiabara
                                Puppet Rank: S
                                Description: Human puppet made from body of Voldo Hiabara. This puppet body is rigged with numerous weapons and tricks to make it lethal. The chest core housing his soul/lifeforce and chest core for chakra strings are a given. the following are the body modifications.

Due to the user's bloodline, the jutsu he casts wont harm his body such as boil element or lava (others can). However since its a human puppet no one will tell hes a puppet unless inspecting very closely.

1.) skin is laced with toxin from the arrow frog. the mere touch of his skin causes paralysis making hand to hand combat difficult unless your wearing protection. paralysis lasts 2 turns.

2.) fingers are equipped with wire launcher with a density of 10.

3.) hands are equipped with poison senbon launchers. These launchers each hold 1000 needles. The poison causes paralysis for 2 turns.

4.) the forearms are modified with summoning seals for the Senju Soubu (Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art).

5.) internal mechanical balance and gravity alteraters fitted into the core of the body. This device allows the body to achieve maximum density and speed. making the body able to move more agile and fast.
                                (increases speed by 1)

The body its lined internally with a light dura-plastic coating for durability making the amount of force it can handle better. between a scale of 1-10 it can now handle up to 10 on the damage scale so sanin rank strikes are required to break this body.

Quote:

*X5 bomb tags
                        *X2 smoke bombs
                        *X5 girat wires

Style: mid-long range ninjutsu combat, bait and lure tactics, and subversion and assassination tactics thorugh blinding the enemy.
                        ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

Pic of Twisted Persona Expression:

User Image  
Profile Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items