Gold?
  Gold!
View Results

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:59 am
LOLTERNATIVE
Faithofthefallen

I AM SO SORRY. was going through your plot thread when i saw you responded to my post. stupid gaia quotes. @_@

i am definitely interested in RPing this out o u o Ery and Ves can return home and find Ves ill and then begin loving doting / slight freak out.

also have a few others i'd like to offer~

For Demadria
I'd like to offer Uruvion for Dema's capture plot / potential mate plot. his personality is here

It wouldn't be too hard to capture him - he'd likely go very willingly and then stick around in the flock for some time but i don't want him to be a permanent addition - he'll eventually escape.

she could find his crafting a worthy breeding trait if she can tolerate his vanity / constantly showering compliments on her. XD

For Vorpal
the drugging plot.
I'd love for him to meet Aiushtha and pretend to befriend her and then drug her and leave her somewhere. she needs to learn that others aren't super nice. >_>

no worries at all! I know how that is, and then if you're me, you look at them when you are busy instead of just leaving them there to find later, and you forget that you looked at them when you would have time to respond -facepalm-

xD Uruvion sounds like he would be fun to plot with, I'd definitely be up for us tossing them together for a fling, he can definitely escape if you want that as a fun plot but as Dema's mother released her father, I think it would be in Demadria's nature to help him escape if he was truly unhappy. Maybe he could think he's being really sneaky and avoiding all the mares to get away from the flock but Demadria is actually helping him by distracting them etc both to be kind and because she finds his vanity grating after a prolonged time with him and wants to let him escape, could be a pretty funny rp xD!

And Vorpal is always up for causing mischief xD he would love to freak Aiushtha out!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:54 pm
Faithofthefallen

awesome! i'll get some RPs started tomorrow since i have the day off work. c:  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:07 am
Faithofthefallen

so Jezebelle sounds so awesome. Would you maybe be up for her meeting and possibly befriending my Risk? He's from a herd of mine that's composed of twisted medics. They have a fascination with death, injuries, ailments, and what have you, and a more "morbid" view of things.

Risk has recently left residence at the herd to take on traveling and practicing his work out in the world, as most in the family do. Still working on his personality, but in general, he can be taken as being socially awkward in most cases. He's not one to beat around the bush, and will be totally straight forward with you. Often times he'll say what he's thinking aloud without care, or consideration to others feelings. He's also rather oblivious to morals, and what's considered "right" and "wrong". I think he'd find her to be quite intriguing.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:48 am
musicaloner7
Faithofthefallen

so Jezebelle sounds so awesome. Would you maybe be up for her meeting and possibly befriending my Risk? He's from a herd of mine that's composed of twisted medics. They have a fascination with death, injuries, ailments, and what have you, and a more "morbid" view of things.

Risk has recently left residence at the herd to take on traveling and practicing his work out in the world, as most in the family do. Still working on his personality, but in general, he can be taken as being socially awkward in most cases. He's not one to beat around the bush, and will be totally straight forward with you. Often times he'll say what he's thinking aloud without care, or consideration to others feelings. He's also rather oblivious to morals, and what's considered "right" and "wrong". I think he'd find her to be quite intriguing.

Thank you! She is one of my favorite characters, very near and dear to my heart! I'd love for them to meet! So he's a medic, perhaps I could have Belle become injured and he tends to her wounds and they get to talking? I definitely think she would find him interesting as well, and she'd definitely enjoy his straight foreword attitude!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:04 am
Faithofthefallen

Thank you! She is one of my favorite characters, very near and dear to my heart! I'd love for them to meet! So he's a medic, perhaps I could have Belle become injured and he tends to her wounds and they get to talking? I definitely think she would find him interesting as well, and she'd definitely enjoy his straight foreword attitude!

Can definitely see why, I was instantly taken by how detailed and intricate her personality is!

Oh that would be a great idea! Risk has been just wandering aimlessly, alone, so finding something he was bred, and has an interest in would be fantastic for him haha. Probably even perk him up a little. " 8} oh excellent, someone is hurt." - Risk, haha.

I can start it up if you'd like but I'm pretty terrible at starting, and a bit burnt out from having to do so a lot recently. But if you have any spare time, or would like to start it, that'd be awesome. If not that's ok too! Just might be a bit short and flavorless on my part in doing so. x};

what ever you prefer/works best for you!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:29 pm
musicaloner7
Faithofthefallen

Can definitely see why, I was instantly taken by how detailed and intricate her personality is!

Oh that would be a great idea! Risk has been just wandering aimlessly, alone, so finding something he was bred, and has an interest in would be fantastic for him haha. Probably even perk him up a little. " 8} oh excellent, someone is hurt." - Risk, haha.

I can start it up if you'd like but I'm pretty terrible at starting, and a bit burnt out from having to do so a lot recently. But if you have any spare time, or would like to start it, that'd be awesome. If not that's ok too! Just might be a bit short and flavorless on my part in doing so. x};

what ever you prefer/works best for you!

;w; Thank you!!
xD Excellent, I have no problem at all starting something for them!!!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:38 pm
Faithofthefallen

;w; Thank you!!
xD Excellent, I have no problem at all starting something for them!!!

Ah thank you kindly, I appreciate it. Looking forward to playing them together! x} feel free to quote me when it's up!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:12 am
heart  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:39 pm
-sneaks back into your plot thread-

Vermillion x Kingston shenanigans? Because apparently I really like tormenting her with your crazy stallions :'D

VORPAL CAN COME TOO -shotdead-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:52 am
Kyrieko
-sneaks back into your plot thread-

Vermillion x Kingston shenanigans? Because apparently I really like tormenting her with your crazy stallions :'D

VORPAL CAN COME TOO -shotdead-

I doooo have a lot of crazy stallions xD. I have murderous mares and cracked stallions up to my ears lol.

I apologize for replying late! I was chatting at the time in thread and I think I lost this reply in all the notifications n_n, I tend to just click the notifications to make the bubble go away without checking -facepalm- I just chanced to be peeking in here and saw that you had posted on the front page. I'd love for Kingston to meet Vermillion! I'm having some muse problems coming up with specific plots that are more then just 'hey, how are ya, -chop-" with him xD, just because he's so new and I don't have him all figured out yet. Did you have anything in particular for this encounter in mind, otherwise we can just wing it!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:23 pm
Faithofthefallen

Ahahahah! And I love them ;D

Awe, don't worry! Honestly I've been so tired the past few days I've just passed out without being able to get much done online. And I'm notorious for doing the same thing >__>;; Or I check it... and forget about it afterwards. -coughs-

Excellent! I'm happy to try and help you figure him out with my 'special' little mare |D As for ideas... does Kingston by chance reside in the same area as Vorpal? I could totally see Vermillion traveling back to the forest in an attempt to find Vorpal again, but instead run into yet another interesting resident? xD;

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:51 pm
Kyrieko
Faithofthefallen

Ahahahah! And I love them ;D

Awe, don't worry! Honestly I've been so tired the past few days I've just passed out without being able to get much done online. And I'm notorious for doing the same thing >__>;; Or I check it... and forget about it afterwards. -coughs-

Excellent! I'm happy to try and help you figure him out with my 'special' little mare |D As for ideas... does Kingston by chance reside in the same area as Vorpal? I could totally see Vermillion traveling back to the forest in an attempt to find Vorpal again, but instead run into yet another interesting resident? xD;

I'm sure he could be found by there! I'm not sure if he lives there xD He might. I think eventually he will settle there, regardless I could have him wandering about and bump into her for sure! Do you want me to start something?  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:10 pm
Faithofthefallen
I'm sure he could be found by there! I'm not sure if he lives there xD He might. I think eventually he will settle there, regardless I could have him wandering about and bump into her for sure! Do you want me to start something?

This sounds fantastic to me, having them both lurk around and bump into each other xD I'm highly amused by the fact his personality sort of changes randomly with "Hi how are you- OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!" He miiiight actually be a good way for Vermillion herself to sort of start realizing she has a split personality!

If you don't mind doing so, that would be lovely! <3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:30 am
Kyrieko
Faithofthefallen

This sounds fantastic to me, having them both lurk around and bump into each other xD I'm highly amused by the fact his personality sort of changes randomly with "Hi how are you- OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!" He miiiight actually be a good way for Vermillion herself to sort of start realizing she has a split personality!

If you don't mind doing so, that would be lovely! <3

Ok! I'll start something asap! I'm making an obligatory family trip this afternoon so I'll be scarce during the day at least but if I can, I will start one tonight n_n  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:54 pm
boop!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers