Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Wool's Orphanage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:57 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood ↶ Married to Milo Abrams

Wyatt popped into existence about a block away from the orphange in an alley with Milo and Dris by his side and readjusted his jacket with a slight grumble. He really didn't like apparating on a good day but in winter? It was like his own slice of personal hell. Thankfully though, he had rested up considerably beforehand (which meant that he'd already ingested a pain potion about an hour ago) so he wasn't in any real pain, just phantom spasms. "Everyone ok? Got their knickers still on?" he said with a teasing grin before ruffling Dris' hair and making sure his coat was still buttoned up. He still didn't like the idea of taking their son with them, especially since they were going back to the orphanage, but both Abrams had been vehement, and honestly, he just really couldn't say no to Milo's puppy eyes. After their short walk their arrived at the orphanage and Wyatt made sure to keep an eye on the little boy to see if he had any adverse reactions to being back. He cleared his throat to gather the attention of the woman at the front and was given the familiar run down of the visitation rules before he went back to his brood. "So, you guys ready?"
Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

Old, but I'm not that old
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie

Young, but I'm not that bold
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:35 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

𝓞𝔀𝓷𝒆𝓻 𝓸𝒇 𝓔𝒆𝔂𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓼 ℳ𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓷
𝓐𝓰𝒆 𝓢𝓲𝔁 𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓽 ℋ𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓽

Milo apparated alongside his husband and son, pausing a moment to adjust to both the nausea and the cold. He shivered for a few seconds, watching steam rise from his breath. Lucky for him, Wyatt looked a bit disoriented as well, though Dris looked ill. The blonde clung to Wyatt's leg, waiting until the dizzies stopped. At the mention of knickers, he giggled happily. "Yes Daddy, I'm still wearin' underpants!" It never failed that his parents could make him laugh. Milo nodded his consensus, then followed the others to the main door of Wool's. This is where they'd found the first love of their lives, their little Driskol, but now they were going to search for their second. Milo was really, really hoping for a girl, but he knew Wyatt had doubts. Dris seemed to agree with both, so he was the impartial judge. Dris watched his daddies as they walked inside, memories filling his already active imagination. He reached up a hand, clutching as many of Wyatt's fingers as he could hold. His eyes were wide, but he hadn't lost his smile yet. Milo reached down and took his son's free hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. They had made sure to mention (at least fifty times) how much they loved him, and how they'd never ever send him back, so hopefully the youngest Abrams didn't feel too worried. "Absolutely. Let's find another to add to our hodgepodge." He grinned, chuckling quietly at the word 'hodgepodge'. It was such a goofy word. Dris nodded, smiling a bit more. "Yep. Ready as Angel at playtime!" He laughed, his cheeks making the little dimples that betrayed his excitement. Sure, he didn't like it here, but he had to rescue someone!

{OoC:}
Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:22 pm
Your eyes whispered "have we met?"
Across the room your silhouette starts to make it's way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks like passing notes in secrecy
All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you

User Image
User Image

Orphan Age 3 Owl Enthusiast

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Laili had just awoken from her midday nap and was still cuddled close, well closer, to her blanket as she waddled around the orphanage. It was still a whiles way from snack time and forever until dinner so she couldn't go into the kitchen, and the bigger kids usually were in the playroom when they said it was too cold to play outside for very long and she definitely didn't want to go there. She sleepily wiped at her blue eyes with her chubby fists as she continued her destination-less trek. Maybe she could sneak into her favorite crawl space beneath the stairs? She still had a drawing there she wasn't done with. It needed something, she wasn't sure what but it needed it! The toddler was so focused on putting one foot in front of the other and not tripping over her blankie that she didn't see the ginormous forms in front of her until she literally walked into one. Laili landed on her bum with an "oof" and whether from the surprise of falling or the surprise of running into someone she hadn't seen before, tiny crystalline tears started forming in the corner of her eyes and her breathing hitched as she tried not to actually let out a sob.
"Aww, I'm sorry little princess. Are you hurt?" She looked up, way way up, to see that one of the giants was talking to her with the same soft voice that Miss Steffi did whenever someone got a booboo.
"Fawl." she told him with a sniffle. He crouched down so she didn't have to look up so high and offered her an apologetic smile and both his hands. "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there. I didn't mean to make you fall." he grasped her smaller hands in his huger ones and pulled her back up. Well now that she was standing while he was crouching he wasn't entirely too huge. Now he was just regular huge. "I's otay. No hewrt." Laili told him comfortingly and even gave him a pat on his hand. It hadn't been his fault, he was much too big to probably see her walking here! Then she noticed that there was another giant with him and then a boy who was much closer to her height. She didn't recognize the little boy, were they leaving him here? She hoped not. He seemed like such a nice giant too...
¨°o.O O.o°¨

Miss GryffindorK

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you too

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:42 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 𝓢𝓲𝔁 𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓽 ℋ𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓽

Milo looked around the room, wondering where to begin. He was watching Dris, making sure their smiling child didn't suddenly turn sour. With his attention span, it wasn't until he heard Wyatt's voice that he looked around. When he saw the most adorable girl he'd ever encountered, he grinned brightly. She was so cute!!! Dris looked at the girl that ran into daddy, then looked at Wyatt, pondering. The girl confirmed she wasn't hurt, so Dris stepped in. "Hiya! I'm Driskol! These are my daddies! We's lookin for a new brother or sister! You look nice! D'you like painting and doggies and hoot-owls?!" Of those three things, he knew they had plenty. Milo grinned at his son's.... introduction, before he squat down. The girl was so small! So sweet! "Hi there. My name's Milo. What's your name?" Already, he was completely enraptured by her wide, blue eyes, so similar to the eyes that drew him to love Wyatt. He wanted nothing more than to wrap her in a hug, but there was possibility that it would cause a negative reaction. Just like with Dris, they had to start slow.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:07 am

User Image
User Image

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Laili looked over at the boy as he came over to her, normally she'd just walk away if a bigger kid did so but he was smiling much nicer than the other kids when they played keep-away with her blankie so she stayed put. Her eyes widened as he introduced himself as and his daddies and told her that they were looking for a bother or sister, which made her feel better now that she knew the nice giants weren't actually giving the boy to the orphanage. She smiled when he said she looked nice, mainly because he was right she was!, but also because he mentioned one of her most favoritist animals in the whole entire world: hoot-owls. "I wuv hoots! See?! My HootHoot!" she showed him her blanket with the stuffed owl on top with pride knowing that the nice giants wouldn't take it away from her. Then the second giant came down like the first and smiled at her and asked what her name was. Name? Name...oh! She knew what that was! "Me Lili an' dis HootHoot." the toddler told him pointing at herself and her blankie once more.
Wyatt was as equally captivated by the little girl as Milo appeared to be. She was positively adorable and for the split second she had been knocked onto the floor he swore his heart stopped beating. He had had to stop himself from raising her up into his arms and checking that she was alright only because he knew they had to go slowly just as they had with Dris. "I'm Wyatt, and it's very nice to meet you Lili, and you too HootHoot." he told her giving her a wide grin and even shaking one of the corners of her blanket like a hand. Laili giggled with delight, silly giant! She paused for a few seconds and brought the owl to her ear as HootHoot had something to tell her. She spoke Owl, he had taught her a very very long time ago but no one ever believed her. "HootHoot says, nice meetings too!" she said brightly showing all her tiny teeth in a grin.
Wyatt had to turn to look at Milo for fear he'd do something desperate, like take her and run away from here, but he was sure it was showing on his face.
¨°o.O O.o°¨

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:38 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 𝓢𝓲𝔁 𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓽 ℋ𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓽

Milo grinned at the darling child but when she said she loved 'hoots' he almost had a heart attack! Once he was closer to her height, she proclaimed her name. Lili! How sweet! She also made sure to introduce her owl as HootHoot, which made him grin. "I have two pet owls, Kevin and Kerrin. And I have a store where I sell owls to people that need pets!" He was so proud, partly of himself, and partly of sweet little Lili! Dris watched his dads both squat, so he did the same, not really sure why it had been done. "I like HootHoot! I have a kitty named Derby! And daddy has a big ol' slobbery doggy named Moose! And Kalin has a doggy that's sooooo fluffy! Her name's Angel, 'cause she's so floofy!" He laughed, thinking about the silly dogs. Milo ruffled Dris' hair, which had somehow maintained it's paint-free clean from his bath the night prior. Wyatt greeted Lili and HootHoot as well, prompting the girl to giggle. Oh! That was even cuter! It didn't take long, but Milo could already feel a pang of love for this innocent little lamb! She certainly needed a family, and theirs was just perfect... right?

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:43 pm

User Image
User Image

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Laili's eyes widened to almost comical proportions as the second giant, Milo, told her that he had two pet hoot hoots and a store full of them. A tiny squeal escaped her as she ran over to him, which wasn't very far mind, and looked at him excitedly. "Reawy reawl Hoot Hoots?! Me want! Lili want a Hoot Hoot!" she told him jumping up and down almost expecting him to pull one out of thin air. Since she was only three her attention span was rather short, so when Dris told her that he had a kitty named Derby and that his other daddy, she guessed the biggest giant, had a slobbery dog named Moose and someone named Kalin had another dog named Angel who was floofy. She loved floofy animals! They were so cute and and floofy! "Do you like dogs Lili? I promise ours are just big cuddle monsters." Wyatt reassured her in case she had a fear of large animals, but he was happily surprised when she just shook her hair allowing her blonde curls to fly around. "Yes! Lili love doggies! 'Speshusly floofy cuddly doggies!" Laili answered with another happy giggle. She really liked these giants!
¨°o.O O.o°¨

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:57 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 𝓢𝓲𝔁 𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓽 ℋ𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓽

Milo grinned at the blonde angel before him, then he realized she was walking, no, running, toward him. He held out his arms, then held her as she bounced excitedly. "Yes, yes! Real hoot hoots! I need someone to help with them too! And maybe someone who wants their very own hoot hoot!" When her attention was distracted, Milo shot a look at Wyatt. Copper eyes had tears lining them, the man unable to control his emotions. This sweet baby was meant for them. It must be divine intervention or something. They had found Dris on their first try, and now Lili had literally run into them! Were they just so lucky that their hearts were intertwined as such?

Dris was bouncing happily, excited that he'd met someone closer to his age than baby Londy or Kalin and Thaney. He loved his family, but it was quite boring as the only child! Maybe if he promised to help paint up her bedroom, daddies would agree! He wanted this one as his sister! Lili said she loved doggies, and Dris beamed. "We def'nitly got the floofiest doggie ever! And Thaney has a hoot owl, but he's a meanie bum." He laughed, earning a hair ruffle from Milo. He grinned, happy to see his daddies so very happy.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:39 am

User Image
User Image

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Laili let out an audible gasp as Milo told her that he needed help with all of his hoot hoots as well as someone who would want their very own hoot hoot. "Me! Meee! Lili help th' hoot hoots!" she told him jumping even more energetically now. She hadn't known there was a store filled with hoot hoots and now this nice giant was telling her that she could help there! How lucky could she get! Maybe if she worked hard and was really really good he'd let her keep one! But wait. A small frown came across the toddler's face as she started thinking. Could she keep a hoot hoot in her room? It was sort of small and she shared it with two other little girls. "Lili visfit hoot hoots?" she asked cautiously. Maybe she could work on just visiting the hoot hoots for right now and then work on getting one of her own. Yeah, that would have to work! While she focused on Dris Wyatt turned his attention to his husband startled to see tears forming in his eyes, he hadn't even cried when they found Dris! However he could definitely understand the sentiment; it was as if she had been made just for their family. He hated to think that since it meant that she had been born to be abandoned to an orphanage before they could get her but all that mattered was that they were there now and he was sure none of them would give her up without a fight. Laili, of course, knew none of this. She was more intrigued on what sort of hoot hoot Dris' friend had that it was called a meanie bum. "Lili, this is going to sound a little odd but answer honestly: do you like us? Me, Milo, and Dris I mean." Wyatt asked the little girl carefully. It was better to ask the child before they went and started the process, but from how enraptured she was with Dris and Milo, the American was rather positive she'd agree. The toddler didn't have to think too hard about the giant's question. "Lili likes you lots! Vewy nice giwants." she told them with a gleaming bright smile.
¨°o.O O.o°¨

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:23 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 𝓢𝓲𝔁 𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓽 ℋ𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓽

Milo was on a new level of ecstasy when Lili proudly agreed to help the owls. Dris was fun, but he almost never wanted to be in the shop with Milo! If they adopted Lili, Dris would be helpful in the Quidditch shop, taking after the trade of his father and godfather... and aunt. Milo hadn't ever found enjoyment with Quidditch, though that was probably due to Cyd forcing him (and anyone else she could wrangle) to fly about and be a human target. He returned his attention to the three-year-old before him, then noticed her little frown, a bit of sadness in her tone. Why would she only visit? Did she not want to be adopted?! His heart would break tragically if she didn't want to be theirs. Luckily, Wyatt had a bit more sense to him. He asked if she liked them, which was what they had done with Dris, right before... Oh!! Maybe.. maybe she hadn't realized they were here to adopt! Dris had been slow on the uptake, despite being a very bright child. Lili confirmed that she liked them, even calling them giants. "Lili, honey, we're asking because we came here to adopt someone. To bring them into our family. Do you think you would like that?" His cheeks were a bit pink, worry seeping in. Now was the big moment!

Dris grinned at the girl, happy she was so enthused about their pet owls. He had been babbling about, explaining all about Thane's mean owl, not noticing his parents exchanging meaningful glances. Just as he was starting to burst into a speech about Kerrin's mustache, Wyatt interrupted, asking Lili if she liked them. He looked at the man, slightly confused, but still felt a bit of proud happiness that the girl liked him. Milo figured Dris' train of thought, saying they wanted to adopt. Oh!!! They wanted to adopt Lili!!! He bounced in place, clutching at Wyatt's arm.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:08 pm

User Image
User Image

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Laili turned her attention back towards the owl having giant after answering the bigger giant's question and being told all about the funny and sometimes meanie owl that a Thaney had. He told her that they were asking questions because they were looking for someone to take home and adopt and then asked if she wanted to be with them. Her! "Giwants want Lili?!" she asked in childish astonishment. She had, of course, hoped that they would like her enough to perhaps adopt her but she still had that fear that they wouldn't. But not now! Nope, they wanted her alright! And it looked like Dris wanted her too from how he was bouncing like she had. That would mean she would live with him too! There was a word for that...she swore she knew it but she had forgotten. Oh well. It would probably come to her later. "Yes sweetheart, we want to adopt you." Wyatt told her plainly but with a large hopeful grin on his face. He hoped that her shock was from excitement and not disgust, he wasn't sure Milo and Dris could take that sort of rejection. Or himself if he was truly honest. She was just so perfect for their little family, he was already thinking about how he was going to tell James to get ready for a little princess in the shop! Thankfully, it would seem all their worries were for naught as the little angel grinned so broadly he wondered if her little cherub cheeks hurt. "YES! Lili want giwants to be fam'ly! Oh! Umm..." Laili pressed HootHoot to her ear once more since he had something to say as well before turning back to them with a brighter, if it was possible, smile. "HootHoot says he want giwant fam'ly toos!" she told them. And if HootHoot liked them, they were definitely the right choice!
¨°o.O O.o°¨

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:02 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 𝓢𝓲𝔁 𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓽 ℋ𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓽

Milo grinned when the child went from slightly confused to extremely excited in one fell swoop. Her little voice was so full of awe, it warmed the man's heart. Dris was bouncing like he had springs in his feet, and Wyatt looked... well, calm. But that was Wyatt! Milo reached a hand over, casually setting it on Wyatt's knee. This was it! They would rapidly become a group of six! Poor Laili had to be with so many boys, but she was adorable enough to perfectly stand out. Milo was already envisioning how he'd do up her room, ideas fluttering past. Wyatt's voice spoke up, confirming that they wanted Lili in their lives. Milo bit his lower lip, just hard enough to leave deep red marks, but not so hard as to draw blood. After what felt like forever, she said she wanted to be family, then verified with HootHoot. She wanted to come home! Oh yay! He used his free hand to cover his mouth, clearly fighting back tears.

Dris listened close, watching the three around him. Wyatt looked excited, happy about the exchange, as did Lili. Milo looked like he was about to cry, but it wasn't even a sad time! Dris scooted over when Milo held Wyatt's leg, a grin on his face. Lili wanted to be his little sister! Without issuing words, he leapt forward, wrapping his arms around the curly-haired girl. "Oh! I'm so happy we're gonna be brother and sister! And we got uncles and cousins, and friends! Oh! Birdy's gonna just love you! She likes bunnybuns! And you like hoot-owls, and I like doggies and kitties! OH!!! Do you like to paint? I'm a good painter!" He was super excited about the probability that he was going to have a sweet little sister! Hopefully one who liked painting and getting messy and macaroni and cheese... and hated baths! Just like him!

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Down this river every turn
                                                      Hope is our four letter word
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ∀ℓυмᾔḯ || $тяεℯ⊥ ♏αℊї¢їαη || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer was, as usual, busy with helping out his older sister. Today, it was mostly introducing Michael to the place he had spent most of his childhood. Which, judging from his older brother's expression, he didn't think the older male cared for the idea of living here. Not that Jer blamed him, really. Michael had probably spent maybe a month or so there, while Jer had spent eleven years. He even pointed out his old room he had shared with Kenny all those years ago, and could even point out where the leak used to be above the window pane. Now, Michael was standing in the middle of the living room, looking over at his younger brother with a bit of concern. "This is where you lived for years, hrm? Blimey, this is just making me glad that my mother and father decided to adopt me instead of leaving me here."

"Eh, i' wasn' tha' sorry an' sad. I mean, i' wasn' a picnic neither, bu' a' leas' I didn' end up on th' bloody streets or summit. Steff was pretty Robin abaht takin' care o' us b'fore we Van Gogh, after aw." He watched Michael's expression crumple a bit into confusion and Jer had to laugh. He forgot, for all that they knew they were brothers now, Michael never was around him enough to even understand his full-on Cockney accent, something he didn't try and hide around the orphanage. He grinned at the older blond from under his hat as he found a seat, glad that most of the kids were off at school. He had forgotten how quiet the place got when there weren't kids in the home all the time. "I' jus' means I survived i', Mikey. Nuffin' else ter repor' there."

"I bet." Michael settled onto an arm of the chair Jer was sitting in, crossing his arms and looking over at the younger blond. Jer could already see the gears turning in his head, and he wondered what exactly Michael was thinking about. It was frustrating and intriguing that he couldn't read Michael as easily as he could other people. He figured it had to do with his brother's more uppercrust upbringing, but he couldn't be sure if it was that, or the fact that he was never really around muggle people that were raised decently. And wasn't that a sobering thought, he mused. "Jeremy, I hate to be a bother, but who is that?"

Jer looked over to where Michael was looking. And then had to blink. There stood a young boy, around two or three, who was wearing probably the most glittery dress Jer could think of. He knew the kid, had often helped Steffi with corralling the kids around. He thought his name was Malcolm, and the kid was often wearing some kind of dress. Reminded Jer of the few times he was younger and had worn something similar back when he was trying to get attention. He frowned back at Michael, trying to figure out what the older boy was getting at. "Kid's name's Malcolm. I fin' 'is mum an' dad jus' lef' 'im 'ere a few donkeys ago, and 'e 'asn't been adopted aahhht yet. Most o' th' chuffin' people tha' come in 'ere ain' too keen on th' bloomin' idea o' a cross-dressin' kid or summit."

Michael paled, and Jer had to frown deeper as he watched the older male walk over to the kid and start talking to him. The kid was friendly enough, if a bit shy, but who wasn't in this place? He had to wonder about his brother's sudden interest in the kid though, and Jer already had a hand in his pocket for just in case Michael wasn't exactly the good guy Jer always thought he was. When Michael returned, he was biting his lip and looking troubled. "You said his parents just dropped him off? You saw them?"

"Yeah, I Bear's Paw them. Wot th' bloomin' 'ell's gotten inta ya, anyway? They were jus' an older couple, an' didn't wan' any more saucepan lids. Said tha' 'e wos an acciden'." Michael was now pacing a bit, biting his lower lip and concentrating on something. Whatever it was, Jer wasn't liking the way the older male was acting at all. "Yer garn ter tell me wot's go' ya aw upse' Mikey. Ya never ac' this... wotevah this is."

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: What the hell's up with Michael?
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Old but, I'm not that old
                                                      And I feel something so wrong by doing the right thing
                                                      I could lie, couldn't I, couldn't I?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:58 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          Looking Rebellious at the Orphanage with Gypsy
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This kid is going to hate me and this whole thing is going to be moot, I just know it. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

í h α t є thє w σ r l d tσdαч ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          чσu'rє sσ g σ σ d tσ mє, í k n σ w thαt í cαn't chαngє ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          T r i e d to tell you but you l o o k a t m e ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          líkє mαчвє í'm αn α n g є l undєrnєαth, ínnσcєnt αnd s w є є t ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy followed Jer into the orphanage, nervously fiddling with her hair. When getting ready for this little trip, she'd attempted to try and dress a little more... respectable, but Jer had pointed out that there wasn't really any reason for her to do so. It wasn't like Steffi didn't know her already, and Malcolm was a three year old boy who wore dresses, he was unlikely to care overmuch about what she wore. Gypsy still felt weird about this, considering... well, this just seemed like the sort of thing you were supposed to try and act like an adult for, and she didn't feel like much of an adult. But it'd been a headache to try and find anything she thought was appropriate anyway, and it was sort of ridiculous to go shopping just to try and impress a three year old. No matter how desperately she needed to impress a three year old. How exactly did a person even go about doing that, anyway?

spaceThe metamorphmagus darted forward to catch up with her fiance, grabbing his hand. "Are you really sure this is a good idea?" she asked, eyes wide, like a deer caught in headlights. This time, she wasn't talking about adopting the boy, she was pretty much on board for that one, as soon as they got everything sorted out. She was more concerned about whether or not her meeting Malcolm were all that good of an idea. Which was sort of ridiculous, she knew. It would be sort of hard to adopt him without meeting him. But she was pretty sure she was somehow going to screw this up. She'd never been around a kid this little. Echo was only two years younger than her, she'd still been little when he was a toddler. How was she even supposed to talk to the boy? Ugh. She was giving herself a headache. She was too young to have a headache over kids. "I'm just, I'm not sure about this. I'm pretty sure he's gonna hate me. I don't think I've literally in my life ever even met a kid this little. What am I even supposed to do?" she asked the blond, chewing her lip and poking at her piercings with her tongue. Should she have toned down on the accessories, at least? He was three, was that still young enough that he was putting stuff in his mouth? She didn't want him somehow managing to get one of her rings and choking on it. She was pretty sure he'd manage to get one. He was Jer's brother. Except that was ridiculous, because that wasn't genetic, it was something he'd learned. But she couldn't get the ridiculous notion out of her head. Ugh. Was she overthinking this? Was it actually possible to overthink this? She frowned, fiddling with her rings. This was going to end badly, she could feel it.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ sσ t α k є m є αs í α m
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ thís mαч mєαn чσu'll hαvє tσ вє α s t r σ n g є r m α n
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ rєst α s s u r є d thαt whєn í stαrt tσ mαkє чσu n є r v σ u s
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í'm g σ í n g tσ є х t r є m є s, tσmσrrσw í wíll c h α n g є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd t σ d α ч wσn't mєαn α t h í n g

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:10 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Down this river every turn
                                                      Hope is our four letter word
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ∀ℓυмᾔḯ || $тяεℯ⊥ ♏αℊї¢їαη || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer had strode into the building like he owned the place, and waved toward some of the older kids as he passed. He was back to being a regular sight at the place he was raised, and he felt Gypsy's hand grasp his as she asked if this was a good idea. He honestly did. He'd known Malcolm since the kid was a baby, and the older male knew that the toddler was pretty friendly. He'd love her, just like the time he'd come in with pink in his hair and the toddler had decided to climb all over him. Gypsy might be nervous about meeting the kid, but Jer was not. He gave her hand a squeeze back and a smile. "Yer goin' ta be fine, Gyp. Mal's gonna love ta mee' ya, and everything's gonna go over well. Jus' wai' an' see."

He chuckled when Gypsy made a comment about what she was supposed to do, and gave her a slight peck on the cheek. Okay, so maybe he wasn't going fully outrageous here, but that was because he knew that most of the kids would be grossed out. He had been back when he saw older kids making out, and had even teased them for it on occasion. However, well, now he was in that situation, and didn't want to have people making jokes or screaming and running from the room. He leaned his head on her shoulder, grinning mischieviously. "Well, fer one thing, I ain' goin' ta say we snog in fron' o' th' kid. Migh' gross 'im ou'. Two, jus' be yerself. I doubt yer goin' ta make a bad impression on th' kid. 'Ell, pretty sure 'e's scarred fer life from 'avin' ta deal wit' Luke an' Steff all th' time. That's abou' all I can think of fer dealin' wit' th' kid."

He didn't get a chance to say much else, as there was a flurry of movement and Malcolm decided to make himself known by running up to the two of them, grinning. His hair was pulled up in a messy ponytail with hair ties, he was wearing a very poofy pink dress, and Jer could have sworn one of the older girls had decided to give the kid a makeover. Jer could have facepalmed, but decided not to in favor of catching the younger boy as he wrapped his arms around Jer's legs. "Jer! You're here! Who's that?"

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: Gyp'll be fine, really.
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Old but, I'm not that old
                                                      And I feel something so wrong by doing the right thing
                                                      I could lie, couldn't I, couldn't I?

Cara MiaKitty

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces