Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Lovette Family Flat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:07 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxLiving Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxLee, Aunt Jojo, Mum
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ѕιт тιgнт, ι'м gσииα иєє∂ уσυ тσ кєєρ тιмєxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ¢σмє σи נυѕт ѕиαρ, ѕиαρ, ѕиαρ уσυя fιиgєяѕ fσя мєxxxxxxxxx
                                                          gσσ∂, gσσ∂ иσω ωє'яє мαкιиg ѕσмє ρяσgяєѕѕxxxxxx
                                                          ¢σмє σи נυѕт тαρ, тαρ, тαρ уσυя тσєѕ тσ тнє вєαтxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJack was pretty excited about having company today. Of course, he always liked having company, but this was new company, which was the best kind. Not that he didn't love his cousins and his friends, because he did, but he loved meeting new people, too, and didn't do enough of it. He sometimes wished one of his parents had more kid-friendly jobs. Not many people were dragging a child into the tattoo parlor or bar. At least he could run off while at Mum's work and not get in too much trouble, he supposed. She knew the whole bloody street was looking after him, so what was there to worry about?

spaceFrom his bedroom, he heard someone arrive through the floo, and jumped to his feet, abandoning the coloring project he'd been working on to tear towards his bedroom door. By the time he'd gotten to the living room, Mum was already introducing herself to the boy with Aunt Jojo. Lee, she'd said his name was. Jack beamed as he ran up behind his mother, narrowly avoiding stepping on her toes as he blew past her and left almost no personal space between himself and the other boy.
                                                          "Wotcher there! Me name's Jack, it's sugar and spice ter meet ya!"

spaceThere was a long silence, and then Aunt Jojo coughed awkwardly. His mum stifled a giggle. He glanced up at the two women, confused. They were doing that thing where grown ups talked to one another without actually saying stuff. He hated that. "Jacky, love, I think you ought to use your proper speak a bit with Lee, hm?"

spaceHe considered his mum for a second, then nodded, looking back at Lee.
                                                          "I wos jus' sayin' hi," he pointed out, but shrugged. Sometimes kids didn't know what he was saying when he sounded more like his Da. It wasn't like it was hard to talk more like Mum or anything, he could switch around pretty easily. But when he got excited he tended to use more slang and his accent got worse... Just like both his parents. He knew his mum's family was a posh sort, but she didn't sound much like them anymore. Glancing at the woman in question, he asked, "Ain't Tris comin' over?" Tris was better with shy kids than he was. Shy kids acted like they were scared of him half the time.

space"Should be, yeah, but he won't be over 'til later," Gypsy replied. "There'll be some other kids as well, so don't go wearing Lee out before they get here, alright?"

spaceJack scoffed at his mum, rolling his eyes before he looked back at Lee.
                                                          "C'mon. We can color 'til Tris an' 'em get 'ere. I wos colorin' 'fore you got here." He started to head towards his room, overhearing Aunt Jojo saying 'go on,' before he turned and looked over his shoulder to see that Lee wasn't following. "Or sommit else. We ain't got ter color. I got a lot o' toys ter play wif. Or we can do sommit else, it's up ter ya."

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxαи∂ ι вєℓιєνє тнιѕ мαу ¢αℓℓ fσя α ρяσρєя ιитяσ∂υ¢тισи αи∂ ωєℓℓ
                                                          xxxxxx∂σи'т уσυ ѕєє, ι'м тнє иαяяαтσя, αи∂ тнιѕ ιѕ נυѕт тнє ρяσℓσgυє؟
                                                          xxxxxxxxxѕωєαя тσ ѕнαкє ιт υρ, ιf уσυ ѕωєαя тσ ℓιѕтєи
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxσн, ωє'яє ѕтιℓℓ ѕσ уσυиg, ∂єѕρєяαтє fσя αттєитισи
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxι αιм тσ вє уσυя єуєѕ, тяσρну вσуѕ, тяσρну ωινєѕ

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝒜𝑔𝑒 𝒮𝒾𝓍 𝑅𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒜𝒹𝑜𝓅𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒫𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

Leiland listened to the grownups talking, nervously waving at Gypsy when he was introduced. She didn't seem too awful... though she was very colorful. All of a sudden, a boy about his age ran in, almost colliding with Gypsy. He got right in Lee's face, causing the shy boy to take a little step back. He said his name was Jack, though the rest of his words were just garbled nonsense. Lee scooted closer to Jojo a bit, though at the current moment he was a bit annoyed that she'd ever opened her mouth with this stupid play date idea. Luckily, Gypsy told the boy (after one of those really uncomfortable silences) that he ought to use "proper speak", so Lee assumed he was talking in code or something like that.

After another silence, Jack said he'd just been saying hi.... which was technically correct. Though he'd been rather excited about it. "H-hi, Ja-J-Jack." He knew he had to at least try to be nice, or else he'd probably be dragged off to another playdate with another kid that was too wild. He sighed quietly when conversation was diverted away from him, then got wide-eyed when Gypsy told Jack not to wear him out before the others arrived. Wear him out doing what exactly?! He was far too clumsy for sports, and had really been hoping to do something nice and quiet. After a second, Jack's gaze was back on Lee, saying they could color. Bless the heavens that was a quiet, safe activity! The other boy started off, though Lee didn't move until Jojo told him to go on too. With another quiet little sigh, Lee followed along, trying his best not to fall over. He was distracted by Jack saying they could do other stuff besides color, mentioning his toys, and Lee shrugged before remembering Jack probably wasn't used to silent responses like his family was. "I-I don't m-mind col-loring. I-if you wanna pl-play though, we can d-do that too." He stumbled as he spoke, but managed to prevent falling on his face. Lee's reaction changed to one of awe upon seeing Jack's pirate themed bedroom, thinking the room rather awesome.

Cara MiaKitty

I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴅ. Wʜʏ ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀs ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ?
Bᴀʙʏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴏɴᴇs,
Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴜʟᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ.
I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇs,
Tʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ.
Tʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴡʜᴏ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ,
Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ.
Mᴀʏʙᴇ I sᴇᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. Tʜᴇ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪᴛ ɪɴ.
Tʜᴇ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.

𝒩𝑜, 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒. 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓃 𝒪𝓃𝑒𝓈

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style
                                                                              And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind
                                                                              Nothing in this world could ever bring them down
                                                                              Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background

Sawyer had been told she'd be going on a playdate with her cousin Lee and a few other kids that somehow knew Uncle Jesse and Uncle Elli.
                                                                              She of course loved play dates! As long as they didn't involve riding horses or something crazy like that, but she knew her mum and da would never make her do something awful like that. She had bounced out of bed as soon as possible and gotten her da to make her breakfast of pancakes and syrup.
                                                                              Her favourite! Before finally, her mum said it was time, and they were off,
                                                                              apparating to wherever this destination was.

Verily knocked politely on the door, and when they were let in, she introduced herself first before introducing Sawyer to Jojo and Gypsy. "Hi!" She said brightly, waving at the two adults. "Miss Gypsy, did you know you taste like that funfetti icing they put on birthday cakes?" She asked with a grin. When she was pointed in the direction of Jack's room, she hugged her mum before racing off to find them. She bounced into the room with a grin and immediately paused.

Sawyer was unfortunately not a huge fan of pirates. She actually found them a bit terrifying. Thankfully though the room was only pirate themed and did not have a live pirate screaming arr at her or anything so she was okay just a bit shocked. She put on a smile and waved at the two boys. "Hi Leiland! Uncle Jesse and Uncle Elli told mum about this playdate so I got invited too!" She then stuck out her hand to Jack and grinned. "I'm Sawyer! I'm Lee's cousin."

I wish that I could be like the cool kids
                                                                              Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in
                                                                              Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:19 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxLee, Sawyer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited

spaceJack got the feeling that he was going to be in charge of the day's activities, if Lee's lackluster response was any indication. That was just fine by him. He liked deciding what sort of stuff he'd be doing, and what other people would do with him. But, for now, they could color. He'd already been working on something, after all. "We can color for na. La'er, we'll play sommit. Maybe Mum'll take us ter th' park. That'd be fun." The blonde held up the drawing he'd been working on before Lee arrived, smiling. "I'm workin' on sommit, but I dahn't know wot it's gon' ter be. Wite na it's a dragon. Not sure wot else ter do wif it." He frowned. His mum never had this problem when she painted. Or, it certainly didn't look like it. She always seemed to know what she was doing. When she was working on tattoo designs, too, though sometimes she got mad because people wanted stupid stuff.

spaceHe handed the other boy a piece of paper, and moved the crayons so that they were in the middle of the floor rather than all bunched up around him. Lee was weird. Quiet. Like Tris, except even more quiet than that. Jack hadn't thought that was possible. Even Billie got rowdy now and again.
                                                          "'re yer parents super strict or sommit? Ya act li' ya get yelled at a lot." Not that Jack had any experience, really, since his parents mostly just yelled at each other. But sometimes Aunt Jojo got really quiet, which was weird because she was pretty outgoing and friendly most of the time. Mum had told him it was because her whole family, except her Da and one cousin, were really mean to her. Maybe Lee's parents were mean to him? But then, they were friends with Aunt Jojo, and Jack didn't think she'd be friends with mean people. Especially not people who were mean to kids.

spaceHe was distracted from his contemplation by the arrival of another child, this one a girl. Jack sat up from his spot on the floor, where he'd been splayed out on his belly. He shook her hand, perhaps a little too vigorously, sort of glad she was here. If she was Lee's cousin, maybe he'd be happier now that she was here. Jack didn't think Lee liked being here very much, which wasn't going to make for a very fun time at all.
                                                          "'m Jack," he told her with a grin. "Wite na we're colorin', if ya wan' ter join. Or we could play wif me toys." Jack hoped that eventually they decided to play with his toys. He had a new 'treasure chest' full of pirate costumes that he wanted to dress up and play with. That'd be fun! He only ever really got to play with Mal and Tris and sometimes Billie with his toys, since most of his other friends he only saw at Diagon when his mum took him to work with her. He wanted to show his stuff off to new people!

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:35 am

Leiland allowed Jack to more or less dictate what their plans were, as he didn't particularly care (nor was he rude enough to tell someone what to do). Luckily, Jack decided they should indeed color for now, mentioning that he might try to get his mum to take them to the park. Lee really didn't want to go to the park, his face accidentally making a cringe. There were too many people at a park! Jack held up a drawing, explaining that "right now" it was a dragon. What else could you do with a dragon drawing? "I-it's v-ve-very nice, Jack," he stuttered out, tripping over the 'V' sounds. He plopped himself on the floor near all the coloring supplies, waiting for Jack to hand him a piece of paper and move the crayons a bit closer. Lee wasn't really sure what to draw, since he wasn't a very artsy child, but figured if he didn't try, Jack would probably pick a much louder activity. He grabbed a nice orange and started trying to draw a tabby cat, but it looked a bit goofy in his mind. It was then that Jack asked if his parents were strict, saying he acted like he was about to be yelled at. "O-oh, no! Th-they're v-ver-very nice to me." He did his best to grin, though the gesture was still quite weird to him. Suddenly, he wanted to explain that he was adopted and that his first parents were awful, but he kept quiet, not wanting to bother Jack.

When they heard someone else, both boys seemed distracted. This one sounded familiar to Lee, so he pushed himself to his feet and watched to see one of his cousins come inside. Cousins, he had decided, were very odd. He never had one, and it seemed they were just... siblings at a short distance. She told him that his parents had mentioned the playdate and invited her along. Lee waved awkwardly, hoping she was the quiet cousin. Honestly, he couldn't remember which was which. Though, she seemed really happy, so maybe not. "H-hi... uhm..." he blanked on her name until she introduced herself to Jack and his thoughts snapped together. That's right, she was Sawyer, the one that tasted people sometimes. ""Hi S-sawyer," he finished lamely, blushing rather heavily. Hopefully she remembered his bad memory, since he had trouble doing so. Again Jack asked what they should do, though this time it wasn't directed at him, which Lee was more than happy for, if only to deflect attention onto someone else for a while. Maybe he could just... fade into the background until it was time to go. Though, he figured with both Jack and Sawyer (plus the grown-ups in the other room,) he was very unlikely to be able to escape. Darn it.

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:42 pm

Sawyer grinned when Jack shook her hand rather violently. Someone was happy she was here. That was nice. She liked to be wanted. She tilted her head curiously at his voice, licking her lips. That was a new taste.
                                                                              It was probably because of the vibrant personality she could already see coming. "Fruit Salad!" She suddenly chimed, finally placing the taste. She giggled, before remembering that Jack didn't know about her super power yet. "Sorry! I have the ability to taste people. Which sounds weird, but its like when you talk I get a certain taste. It usually changes the more I get to know people though. But right now you taste like fruit salad!"

Sawyer shrugged with a smile, before finally answering his question. "I'm happy coloring though. There are more kids coming right? So we might as well just color until they all get here!" She was more worried that his toys included pirate ships and swords or something. Pirates were scary, but she didn't want to look like a big old baby in front of her new friend. Coloring was a much safer option. She smiled at Lee while he struggled to remember her name. She knew he had memory problems, plus there were a lot of people in their family, so she didn't mind.
                                                                              "Nice kitty drawing Lee!"

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:12 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxLee, Sawyer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited

spaceJack wasn't really sure if Lee was telling the truth about his parents being nice. He seemed really skittish for a kid with nice parents. And his smile looked really fake. Jack was excellent at spotting fake smiles. But, he didn't want to be rude to his new friend, so he ignored it. Maybe he'd ask his mum later. Or Aunt Jojo. There had to be more to it, since she was friends with his parents. Though, being strict and being mean were different, and parents could be strict and nice, he figured. His weren't strict at all, but according to Tris, his mum's da was pretty strict. Tris even called the guy 'grandfather', which sounded really weird. Jack couldn't imagine it.

spaceSawyer's arrival was at least a distraction from that. He blinked oddly at her when she said he tasted like fruit salad, because of his voice? That made no sense. But, he was more than used to things that didn't make sense, so he nodded.
                                                          "Wot kinda fruit salad? Wot's in it?" he asked, curious. Not all fruit salad was created equal, after all. He'd had a lot of different kinds, since his Mum really liked for him to eat a lot of fruit. She said it was just as sugary as candy, but better for him. He'd admit that one of those things was true. He also wanted to know when his mum because such a killjoy. She ate a ton of candy, but he had to settle for fruit? Unfair.

spaceHe was a little disappointed that all they wanted to do was color, to be honest. But, it was what they'd both said they wanted to do, so he colored, and fidgeted a lot while doing so. When Sawyer complimented her cousin's cat, he nodded in agreement. It wasn't as good as he could draw a cat, but his mum was an artist. He had a natural gift, she said. It was genetic, he'd gotten it from Grandma Piper, who he couldn't meet because she'd died a long time ago. Personally, Jack didn't get why he couldn't meet her ghost. Grandpa Olan had died, and now he was a ghost, so why wasn't Grandma Piper?

spaceAfter a while, and several additions to his dragon (it was now a dragon with a princess on its back, riding it into battle against a giant spider), he huffed, sitting up.
                                                          "I'm bored," he declared. "Coloring is fun when it's just me but ya guys're 'ere an' I wanna play! We should play." He got up and went to his various toy chests, opening them all and rummaging through them. "I got pirate costumes we can play dress up wif. Or, I got a Hoppin' Pot of superhero stuff. Superheroes 're fan." He looked at the other kids expectantly. If they didn't have a preference, it would be pirates. The pirate costumes were new, he wanted to try them. But the superhero stuff was fun, too. He had all sorts of things, capes and swords and hammers and that sort of thing. They could play rock-paper-scissors to decide who the bad guy would be. Or maybe he could go get Mal, and Mal could be the bad guy. Or he could just use one of his stuffed animals. But it was more fun when the bad guy was an actual person. Too bad his da wasn't available. He played a really good bad guy.

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:17 pm

Leiland cracked a tiny grin when Sawyer said Jack tasted like fruit salad. It seemed right, what with his... colorful personality. Her ability was super neat, though sometimes the foods just didn't quite make sense. For a moment, he tried to recall what he supposedly tasted like, but the thought just wasn't pulling forward in his head. Surely she'd told him? Then again, he never really talked much, so it would make sense if she hadn't. Jack, who was proving himself a bit nosy, was determined to figure out what was in the imaginary fruit salad, something that gave Lee a little chuckle. Jack was such a silly kid.

The trio resumed coloring, as Sawyer had said it best to color until other kids arrived. How many kids were supposed to be here?! Ooooh, Auntie Jojo would be getting a very stern look after all this nonsense! Lee huffed out a sigh, but resumed coloring, trying to finish his pretty tabby cat before the room was inevitably filled with other kids. It was a few seconds before Sawyer complimented his drawing. A blush filled the boy's cheeks, a nervous smile sliding onto his lips. "Th-t-thank you, Sa-Sawyer!" He was filled with happiness as he kept working, trying to make his picture just perfect.

Of course, his happy bubble was quickly popped by Jack uttering the two words Lee feared the most. He was bored. What disaster was this about to spell out? Green eyes looked up at the boy, listening as he said he wanted to play. Ooooooof course he did. Lee cautiously nodded, setting his crayons back down before putting them back in their box. Jack said they could play pirates or superheros, and Lee looked over at his cousin. He didn't want to play dress up if it was all avoidable, so he hoped Sawyer would speak up. "Ahm... wh-whichev-ever Saw-Sawyer picks." He sent a pleading look to her to choose anything that wasn't dress-up, and preferably something nice and calm.

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:29 pm

Sawyer snorted when Jack asked what kind of fruit salad. "Hmm... Its got strawberries and watermelon... and.... grapes definitely grapes." She pondered for a few more moments, and then nodded her head. "Pineapple too!" She grinned at him.
                                                                              She liked people that found her talent interesting instead of calling her psycho or something. She drew on her sheet, drawing a cowboy fighting a dragon with a sling shot. She was just starting to detail his hat when Jack claimed he was bored. She glanced up at him, and shrugged. She was pretty bored too honestly. "Whatchat got in mind mate?"

She asked. He immediately started going on about playing dress up.
                                                                              She stared at him when he said pirates and pressed her lips together.
                                                                              She really didn't want to play pirates. She had a feeling Jack would go all in and she'd get scared and ruin the day. But then he mentioned superheros and she breathed a sigh of relief. She loved superheros. "Lets play superheros! I make a really good super hero. I have a real super power already!" She grinned, and glanced at Lee who looked concerned,
                                                                              but shrugged. They couldn't just keep coloring. Jack seemed like the type to get really annoying when bored. "So we gotta pick our powers first! And who's gonna be the bad guy? And we need costumes of course!"

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:49 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxLee, Sawyer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited

spaceJack was a little put out that Sawyer didn't want to play pirates, but oh, well. He'd show that stuff off eventually. He was somewhat awed when Sawyer pointed out she had a real super power, and nodded. "Tris 'as got a superpower already, too, when 'e gets 'ere. 'e's loike me mum, 'e can change 'is face an' stuff. 'e's loike, uh, whatshername... Mystique!" Honestly, Jack was a little jealous of Tris for that. His mum was the one who could change her face (even if she mostly just used it to do fun colors and tattoos), so why did Tris get to do it? Him or Mal should've gotten the power. But, mum said genetics were weird and that was why, and kind of shrugged apologetically whenever he went on a rant about it.

spaceJack went to the toybox with all his superhero stuff, and started pulling out capes.
                                                          "I've got a ton of capes, an' sum of them 're for actual superheroes. I got, uh... Batman, and Captain Marvel, and, Vision, um... Oh! Fer villains, I got Magneto and Dr. Doom." Jack brandished the Dr. Doom cape, which was his personal favorite. Firstly, it was green, and secondly, it had a hood, which made it extra cool. "O' course, ya daan't 'ave ter be that 'ero ter wear the cape. And ya daan't actually need a cape, but it makes it more fan that way!" He started tossing capes out of the box, thoughtful. "I also got weapons, um. Batarangs and a Green Lantern ring, and it's got loike, glowy green toys that go wif it. And a ba and 'rra, and... oh! I got 'ulk hands!" He put on the Hulk hands and lifted his arms out of the toy box, grinning wildly. "Ya can pick whatever powers, though. I usually loike ter be Batman, but wif actual powers. Loike, I can control technology. I fin' Batman's better if 'e can do that, 'cause he uses gadgets aw the time anyway." He held up the Batman cape, considered it for a second, and put it on. "Yeah, that's wot I'm gonna do! Unless wahn of ya wanna wear the Batman cape, then I can use Dr. Doom." He didn't want to be rude, after all. His guests should obviously get first pick.

spaceJack considered their options for bad guys, frowning a bit.
                                                          "Well, wahn of us can volunteer ter be the bad guy, or we could vote who's the bad guy. Or I could ask me big brovwer, but I fin' 'e's doing 'is own fin' wite na. Or we could just pretend me toys 're the bad guys. I got a big crocodile somewhere that we could pretend was loike Killer Croc! I also 'ave, um, a Kraken, and somewhere there's a big gorilla..." He got thoughtful. "And when Tris gets 'ere, 'e can be the mastermind behind it aw! 'e likes doing that, 'e likes bein' the bad guys. I fin' it's 'cause 'is dad likes 'orror movies. 'e always wants ter play zombies and stuff." Jack didn't really like zombies, because they were gross. Plus, everything with zombies was all drab boring greys and browns. Lame! He liked more colorful games. "Only fin' we're missin' is masks... I 'ad sum, but they either looked stupid, or they 'urt me face, so I got rid of them." He'd have to figure out a solution to that one. He definitely needed a mask, if he was going to be Techno-Bat (which was the name of his hero). Lee or Sawyer needing one would depend on what they wanted to be like as heroes.

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:35 pm
User Image
                                                    If you're trying to turn me into someone else
                                                    Its easy to see I'm not down with that
                                                    I'm not nobody's fool

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

ƬӇƖƦƊ ƳЄƛƦ || ƦƛƔЄƝƇԼƛƜ || MƲƓƓԼЄƁƠƦƝ

════════════════════════

Mal stared into their closet, then down at themself. The summer so far hadn't been that bad, though they had been feeling weird. Granted, they had gotten the most bizarre talk from their parents regarding puberty and everything associated with that, and their parents had decided to talk to them about every aspect that they could, but Mal didn't feel right. The whole discussion had ended up being the more awkward because their parents had decided to discuss both being a boy and being a girl. The problem was, Mal couldn't exactly feel for the male aspect. They knew they were technically male, but at the same time, they didn't feel like that at all. They'd never felt comfortable being a boy, and their body just... Didn't fit right. Not to them. It was hard for them to explain, and they knew that Jer and Gypsy tried. The problem was, Mal didn't think that their mum and dad could help.

They turned to look at the mirror, and suddenly stormed over to their dresser to grab a brush to throw. The brush clattered against the wall, followed by a book and several pens that were also lying atop it. Why did they have to be born a boy? Why couldn't the universe be fair for once and granted the one thing they actually felt they were? They'd never felt like a boy, not really. They'd always felt better as a girl. Why couldn't they have their cousin's ability to just change at will? Then they could change into a girl and not even look back. They never would have been so confused. She'd never feel so confused. She'd never wanted to be a boy.

Glaring at her reflection again, she willed any part of her family's latent metamorphmagus abilities to surface. Only, all it caused was a frustrated cry and she proceeded to collapse on her bed and cover her face with her pillow and scream. That was it. She was done being a boy. She wanted to be a girl. There was a way to do that, right? Maybe her mum could tell her how exactly that could work. Maybe there was a secret to the metamorphmagus genes that she'd inherited from her mum. It was worth a shot, right? Plus, her mum was awesome and always had answers for this sort of thing. Like with any transfiguration homework over the summer. Why did she have to inherit her dad's wandless abilities, anyway? It was useless in this case. Worse than useless. Useless to the point it would never help her out. She started crying then, wishing life was easier and things were different.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Why couldn't I have been born a girl???
                                                    OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If you're trying to turn me into something else
                                                    I've seen enough and I'm over that
                                                    I'm not nobody's fool
                                                    If you wanna bring me down
                                                    Go ahead and try

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:08 pm
User Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          α fιяє'ѕ gσттα вυяи, тнє ωσяℓ∂ ιѕ gσииα тυяи
                                                          α яαιи нαѕ gσттα fαℓℓ, fαтє ιѕ gσииα ¢αℓℓ
                                                          вυт ι נυѕт кєєρ σи вяєαтнιиg
                                                          ℓσиg αѕ му нєαят ιѕ вєαтιиg

spaceAt first, Gypsy didn't think much of the commotion coming down the hall; it was hardly unusual for there to be someone up to some destructive nonsense in their home, after all, and as long as she didn't hear anybody screaming, she didn't see any reason to interfere. But, as she was walking past Mal's room, she heard just that, a muffled sort of sound like they were screaming into a pillow. Gypsy frowned, and knocked on the door. "Mal? What's going on?" she asked, cracking the door open slightly. Upon seeing her child laid out on their bed, crying, any and all respect for privacy vanished, and she swept into the room, settling on the bed.

spaceHad Mal been younger, this would've been the part where Gypsy pulled them into her lap to cuddle and talk through whatever this was. But, they were a teenager now, and Gypsy was never really sure when they were going to hit that point where they didn't want their parents all over them anymore. She'd certainly hit it early enough herself, and Mal was very similar to her in some ways. She hesitated slightly, and then settled her hand on Mal's shoulder, rubbing affectionately.
                                                          "Baby, c'mere, what's wrong?" she asked quietly, pulling slightly on her eldest's shoulder to try and get them to sit up, move closer. Or at least look at her. She couldn't help with... whatever this was, if she didn't know what was wrong.

ℓιfє нαѕ gσттα кιℓℓ, fαιтн ιѕ gσииα вℓιи∂
                                                          нσρє ιѕ gσииα fα∂є, тнє тяυтн ιѕ gσииα ℓιє
                                                          ѕσмєтιмєѕ тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи тσ נυѕтιfу тнє мєαиιиg
                                                          вυт ι ωσи'т яυи, ι'м иσт αѕнαмє∂
                                                          ιт'ѕ gσииα тαкє мσяє тнαи тнιѕ fσя мє тσ вяєαк

wнere - Mal's Room
                                                          wнen - Summer 2041
                                                          wιтн - Mal
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          blah blah blah

Cara MiaKitty

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50