Submit

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:47 am
Fatal Irony
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony
Roman Foi
I like it. Amelia and her sister Aura and her mate Algernon. Now, all of those are going to be pure unicorns, correct? Then there needs to be a winged fellow that attracts Amelia from the same old same old things. ;3 Hmmm his name should start with something different than A. I just don't know what origin.

Yup pure unicorns, all.

Well maybe something in the same vein as Pavitra? Since Amelia felt the need to name him like his daddy? smile Perhaps?

And do you think a pure wind or maybe an alicorn for his dad?

Well in his history, actually, Pavitra isn't his birth name. He was named after being found by a mare in the blizzard he escaped into. His birth name is something that Abigail might be able to tell him.

As for his father, I am thinking of mixing Kadir and Safi to be Sadir. It would be a combination of brave, valiant, and pure. So Amelia and Sadir had Pavitra, but that wasn't necessarily his birth name.

I like it! What do you think his birth name was?

Actually, which do you like more? Safir or Sadir? I think I like Safir more. xD

And I don't know~! >:/ Hmmmm... I'm thinking simple. Maybe another A name but not exactly english.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:54 am
Alaric or Alistair?

Fatal Irony

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:55 am
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony
Roman Foi
I like it. Amelia and her sister Aura and her mate Algernon. Now, all of those are going to be pure unicorns, correct? Then there needs to be a winged fellow that attracts Amelia from the same old same old things. ;3 Hmmm his name should start with something different than A. I just don't know what origin.

Yup pure unicorns, all.

Well maybe something in the same vein as Pavitra? Since Amelia felt the need to name him like his daddy? smile Perhaps?

And do you think a pure wind or maybe an alicorn for his dad?

Well in his history, actually, Pavitra isn't his birth name. He was named after being found by a mare in the blizzard he escaped into. His birth name is something that Abigail might be able to tell him.

As for his father, I am thinking of mixing Kadir and Safi to be Sadir. It would be a combination of brave, valiant, and pure. So Amelia and Sadir had Pavitra, but that wasn't necessarily his birth name.

I like it! What do you think his birth name was?

Actually, which do you like more? Safir or Sadir? I think I like Safir more. xD

And I don't know~! >:/ Hmmmm... I'm thinking simple. Maybe another A name but not exactly english.

Safir is good with me!

And what about Anton? or Aleksei? oooor Aesop or Ambrosio?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:01 am
Roman Foi
Alaric or Alistair?

Fatal Irony

I like Alaric  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:25 am
Fatal Irony
Roman Foi
Alaric or Alistair?

Fatal Irony

I like Alaric

Aesop is pretty good but I think I'll go with Alaric being his birth name. C: Yay! Was he an only foal you think ?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:44 pm
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony
Roman Foi
Alaric or Alistair?

Fatal Irony

I like Alaric

Aesop is pretty good but I think I'll go with Alaric being his birth name. C: Yay! Was he an only foal you think ?

I suppose that can be up to you! If he had a sibling they could potentially be commissioned later  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:04 am
Fatal Irony

I suppose that can be up to you! If he had a sibling they could potentially be commissioned later

Hmm lets go ahead and say he had two siblings but they are presumed dead, just as he had been. >:3

And so we have Amelia and Safir had Alaric and two others, which was a scandal amungst the white unicorn herd because Safir was a white wind with no unicorn blood to be seen. muwahaha how wonderful.

How did her sister Aura and Algernon feel about Amelia's little family situation? ; o; Was Safir welcome among the white unicorns? (by the way, Safir would have been pure white as well.) How were Alaric and his siblings treated before the slaughter?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:15 am
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony

Hmm lets go ahead and say he had two siblings but they are presumed dead, just as he had been. >:3

And so we have Amelia and Safir had Alaric and two others, which was a scandal amungst the white unicorn herd because Safir was a white wind with no unicorn blood to be seen. muwahaha how wonderful.

How did her sister Aura and Algernon feel about Amelia's little family situation? ; o; Was Safir welcome among the white unicorns? (by the way, Safir would have been pure white as well.) How were Alaric and his siblings treated before the slaughter?

Aura would have been supportive and kind. Algernon might have been a little more distant, but not hostile.

Let's say Amelia and Safir's kids were welcome to play with Abigail and her sibs, though the rest of the herd might have shunned them more. They wouldn't have been driven from the herd, but I don't think the others were super friendly about it.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:25 am
Fatal Irony

Aura would have been supportive and kind. Algernon might have been a little more distant, but not hostile.

Let's say Amelia and Safir's kids were welcome to play with Abigail and her sibs, though the rest of the herd might have shunned them more. They wouldn't have been driven from the herd, but I don't think the others were super friendly about it.

Awww it would be SO FUN to do back RP with little Abi and Alaric/Pavi HEHE XD

I wonder......... MAYBE Avalon is related to Safir in some form.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:52 am
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony

Awww it would be SO FUN to do back RP with little Abi and Alaric/Pavi HEHE XD

I wonder......... MAYBE Avalon is related to Safir in some form.

Heehee back rp would be adorable!

And I'd be happy to welcome Avalon into the herd, if you decide that smile She may not be a unicorn but the new herd is far less picky than the old!  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:12 pm
Fatal Irony

And I'd be happy to welcome Avalon into the herd, if you decide that smile She may not be a unicorn but the new herd is far less picky than the old!

Would you like to do some back rp with them all now? The parents and the kids?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:22 pm
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony

Sure you wanna start it?  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:24 pm
Fatal Irony
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony

Sure you wanna start it?

Sure, how do you feel about AIM RP?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:26 pm
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony

Sure you wanna start it?

Sure, how do you feel about AIM RP?

Guild is better for me... I'm in and out a lot  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:47 pm