Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Cloud Village - Kumogakure [OPEN]
The Sealed Dragon [Michael's Airship] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:52 pm
Black Fire Lord

The Town Taunts Hadou

Sergeant Bloodhound

If you were waiting on Ningishzida/Dakota to post, skip him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:49 pm
Enma Yamamoto

Monster of Cloud

"Of course individual competence is important, but if we can rely on each other and focus on watching out for one another, I believe that will be more important than anything else," Enma said, rubbing his fingers. An army divided... a nation divide... a world divided is doomed to fail. "Afterall, peace and justice are not free, and friendship is not without sacrifice and compromise."

Seeing Ayden approach after punching Cecil head on, Enma smiled and waved, though was worried about Cecil in the iron cage. Perhaps he should heal him? Well, if he asks. "Spectacular fight, Ayden, nice utilization of your superior physical prowess and anti-ninjutsu. But it only worked because Tenrai, your teammate, was there to syncronize with you. Appreciate that comradory and don't get overconfident, alright?" As Ayden would grow, he might even compete with Enma in terms of strength, however there were plenty of openings which could be abused in Ayden's style.

Hearing Yuudai's comment about his specialty, Enma finally remembered Yuudai's profile, one of the young geniuses of this year's graduates. Ayden stood out with physical prowess, and Yuudai showed up with some very promising ninjutsu results. "Oho, I'd be very interested to see you in action, especially with teammates, though I suppose that's just our personal tastes. I prefer more group-oriented approaches to life."

Black Fire Lord

The Town Taunts Hadou

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:03 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am the SOLUTION.
                                                                                                  An ANSWER to your problem.
                                                                                                  A PROBLEM__SOLVER in the making.

Slurping down a ton more noodles with a huge gulp, he looks over to Aydan who greeted him with a handshake but definitely looked cringey, all of the cringe. His hands were kinda full, stuffing his face so he could undo almost all of the training he did. He swallows and wipes over his mouth with his sleeve, but doesn't shake as he gets another bowl of ramen, "Sup Aydan, name's Yuudai, sorry about not shaking, need to wash my own hands first before givin' yours a shake, less risking you gettin' pink eye or some odd other worldly disease, am I right? Also, nice job on the fight, you had old ironside, over there in the cage, on the ropes!" He raises an eyebrow and chuckles before chowing down another dumpling with ease. He then looks to Enma who was sneakily proposing group exercises to see his prowess, Yuudai would only shrug and set his ramen bowl down, walking over to a nearby sink to wash his hands, "Well, thats fine by me if you have anything planned, I'm done with my training until I can move up, so I'm up for whatever." He then walks his way back over and holds out a fist towards Aydan for a fist bump.

180 Points of Chakra Remain!

Academy Techniques cost 3 points
                                                                                                  Genin Techniques cost 5 points
                                                                                                  Chuunin Techniques cost 10 points
                                                                                                  Jounin Techniques cost 20 points
                                                                                                  Sannin/Kage Techniques cost 30 points
                                                                                                  SS-Ranked Techniques cost 50 points

[ KATON ] X [ FUUTON ] X [ UNIVERSAL ] X [ JINTON ] X [ JOUKAI ]

Sergeant Bloodhound

Underappreciated Aaron

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With a casual twitch of his wrist, Tenrai allowed their sensei to be freed from his metal cocoon that he'd sent at him previously, simultaneously forcing the metal cage to merge back down into the ship as if nothing had happened there. Giving a soft smile at their "victory" even if the man was underestimating them and not trying as hard, Tenrai couldn't help but be happy that he was able to do well with his friend Aydan, even if they were a form of rivals against each other, he was always happy when they pulled off their combinations well and succeeded. Walking over alongside Aydan the genin would reach up to wave lazily, his battle ready persona melting away to reveal his usual lazy nonchalant persona instead. He did however speak to the kage and Yuudai in a casual tone, his beautiful blue eyes glancing over the two before settling on Enma. "Hello Raikage-dono, Yuudai-san, how are you both today? I would have greeted you earlier but I was busy trying to hold off my sensei enough to not get my butt whooped into another dimension." Giving a soft chuckle the male placed his hands in his pockets, leaning his body backwards into a more passive stance as he stood around them. He was just waiting for their sensei to come over with them, hopefully the man wasn't too mad at him for restraining him, that would be bad.

C-rank ll Metal Sage ll Jiton/Wu Xingll Chakra: 150/190

Techniques Used:

Stats]

• Speed: 4
                                                    • Strength: 3

Passives
                                                    • [BLOODLINE] The Control: Your own earth techniques can all instantaneously be converted into the metal element, which applies the one rank bonus (on metal) to them. Furthermore, all rock (excluding enemy-controlled earth) within ten feet of you can be converted into metal quite quickly.

• [BLOODLINE] Sticks and Stones: All large clusters of metal can be manipulated by simple body motions. All smaller clusters can be manipulated with your mind.

• [BLOODLINE] The Shift: A Wu Xing can manipulate the weight and size of metals. Because of this, they can change an outgoing projectile to be extremely large and heavy, or extremely light and only moderately sized. This can increase blunt damage, speed, strength, etc; it's up to your imagination. Obviously, smaller and lighter objects will be faster but will damage less upon impact.

• [CLASS] NO HANDSEALS -- Because of the ease of use for elemental jutsu of their element, the do not need hand signs for jutsu of their element.
                                                    Sergeant Bloodhound

Black Fire Lord

The Town Taunts Hadou

Underappreciated Aaron
                                                    [ OOC ]

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:43 am
            User ImageUser Image

Cecil when released said nothing, their were some wounds on him but he seemed as if they weren't that much of a bother. He walked over to Tenrir and put a hand on his shoulder. What would he do then, well find out on the next episode of dragon ball z. He started laughing and then smiled. "Good not bad, you two are trainable after all, I just want you to know though. If you ever have an enemy trapped like that, crush them immediately. Especially if they are a jounin. Because the thing is, I still could have gotten out of that trap. I had at least four of five things I could have done to break it from the inside, even with no movement available to me. But other then that, it was a good combo. Our official training starts tomorrow, I'm going to collect our newest genin. I would take the one we met here or even the one the kage is currently talking too but, I do not want this one under Lillian." With that he went over to Emna who was now away from the genin. He made sure he was out of earshot so he wouldn't upset the genin.

"Sorry if it made you look bad but I went ahead and let them win. They were good but in truth they didn't have a real way to deal with me effectively. The cage combo into the physical punch was great, but when a ninja can use jutsu with no handsigns. Well that trap becomes useless. Anyways I really didn't want to go full power on them and use my MS or anything. They wouldn't of lived if I did that, and good chance the airship would have been destroyed. Well I'm going to get the last member of my squad, and I feel like I have an idea where she is. I'll see ya later Kage."With that he jumped out of the airship and then he was gone. How he got down is a mystery to be found out sometime never. Aka I'm too lazy to write the jutsu down.

Technique:

Mission:

Stats :
                                                                                      Speed: 7 / Strength: 8

Chakra:
                                                                                      225/225

Passives:
                                                                                      • Sharingan Perception
                                                                                      While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
                                                                                      While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
                                                                                      While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline. Uchiha are able to copy one element outside of the ones they know, but it must be within the five main elements.

• Genjutsu Identification
                                                                                      Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

• Dance of the Willows Passive
                                                                                      It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

• Dance of the Larch Passive
                                                                                      Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

•Bone Strength

Genin: Steel
                                                                                      Chuunin: Titanium
                                                                                      Special Jounin: Emerald
                                                                                      Jounin: Corundum
                                                                                      Sannin: Diamond
                                                                                      Kage: Hyper Diamond

• Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank. When you've mastered Senpou Kaguya, your skin becomes as tough as corundum.

• You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.

PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:25 pm
Enma Yamamoto

Monster of Cloud

"What the hell are those?" Enma cursed, looking up to see numerous airships circling his office. Somebody was invading his village... HIS FOOKING VILLAGE?! Oh, hell no.

"My comrades, our future is in peril, and surrender is not an option. Bare your fangs against the enemy in the sky," Enma sprouted wings from his back, speaking loudly to those present. "Cecil, I need you on the ground and protect the people as necessary, suppress their troops with fire and create shelter from bombardment with bones. This is of the utmost importance, your first and last priority are the villagers," he told his jounin-on-scene. He remembered that his other top subordinate had left with the Shogun. s**t. And the Shogun's home is incredibly secretive, impossible to find. Double s**t. "Aydan, use that explosive strength of yours and book it out of the village. If you can find Lillian on the path, tell her to prepare a large genjutsu around the fleet above us, mitigate the damage. Yuudai, your ninjutsu will be necessary on the ground to create prevent debris from becoming a danger to the villagers." He didn't address Ren, simply because he wasn't sure how to. They could make use of the Nine-Tails, but the collateral damage would be too much if the villagers are caught in the struggle. "Tenrai, Ren, evacuate the hospital. If the medics need some chakra, give it. Use your abilities to help patients move and so on."

"I'll go see to our guests, then," the Raikage growled, his skin changing to a darker tone, his features more beast-like and body simply larger. With that, he hopped off the airship and flew out to the offices.

Ningishzida
Black Fire Lord
The Town Taunts Hadou
Sovngarde Awaits

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                              ""
                                                              After taking a look at the situation, his repairs of the airship complete, Ren was greeted by the sinfully angry visage of his Kage barking out orders to anyone in his immediate vicinity. Well, as well as they could hear him over the noise of the airships circling the Kage's office. His orders were rather simple; go to the office, evacuate as many as possible. Not wanting to disobey his commands in such a dire situation, Ren immediately moved into action. Quickly making his way to the hospital, the young man was sure to have his metal release abilities at the ready; he already had a plan as to how to quickly evacuate the hospital. This strange invader wouldn't be taking the lives of any patients today.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:28 am

XXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aydan clenched his fist as the airship appeared in the distance, because they were on an airship too but had no plans to use it, but hey, that would make sense. Instead, Aydan simply jumped off the ship from its incredible height. He wouldn't sustain any fall damage due to it being an obvious super hero landing, and no one gets hurt from those tbh.

Aydan Gannon | Taijutsu | Plus Ultra! | Namida | Kumo Gennin

Speed: 6
                                                                    Strength: 8
                                                                    Chakra: 40/100

Taijutsu users can completely nullify a technique that is triggered upon physical contact. This makes them almost impossible to deal with in close-quarters combat, because the techniques that people make to counter them cannot be used to admirable effect. If the technique was nullified, it cannot be used again during the same "contact". This can be used once per battle.

Passives:
                                                                    [Bloodline - Plus Ultra!] Augmentation
                                                                    In combat, the Hero's muscle mass increases greatly, along with his physical size, reflecting the raw power contained within. This also hardens the Hero's skin, based upon rank.
                                                                    Gennin: Steel
                                                                    Chuunin: Corundum
                                                                    Jounin: Titanium
                                                                    Sannin: Tungsten
                                                                    SS Rank: Near Diamond
                                                                    [Bloodline - Plus Ultra!] A Hero Always Puts His Life on the Line
                                                                    When fighting more than one opponent at a time, the Hero gains a +1/+1 modifier. This isn't a constant boost, but is instead activated for 2 posts during a fight when the Hero is truly in need. This has a 5 post cooldown that doesn't start till you exit combat.
                                                                    [Bloodline - Namida] Energy Negation:
                                                                    By expending chakra equal to the chakra spent by the opponent, the user of this passive ability can negate an energy-based attack used by their enemy. This passive cannot be used to negate Genjutsu or sealing techniques. This ability's power is considered one rank higher than the chakra use; you only have to spend B-rank chakra to negate an A-rank technique.
                                                                    [Bloodline - Namida] Chakra-Enhanced Combat
                                                                    By expending C-ranked chakra while performing an action, one can increase the force behind the movement. For example, a chakra-enhanced punch has more power for that one movement (+1 strength), or a sudden burst of speed can become even faster (+1). This boost extends past the cap, but each individual movement costs 5 chakra.
                                                                    [Class - Taijutsu] PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:
                                                                    Chuunin taijutsu classmen are immune to academy jutsu damage
                                                                    Jounin taijutsu classmen are immune to genin jutsu damage
                                                                    Sannin taijutsu classmen are immune to chuunin jutsu damage
                                                                    Kage taijutsu classmen are immune to jounin jutsu damage

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hidden Cloud Village - Kumogakure [OPEN]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers