Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Cloud Village - Kumogakure [OPEN]
[☁] The Homeless Samurai [Bar] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:09 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ah Moody Blues, the words rang in her ears. Her legs were curled up to her chest. One hand rested on her left knee, her chin on the right one. Her expression was mostly empty besides that there was, as usual, a sharp look in her eyes. Her right arm extended, mostly enshrouded by a sleeve that was obviously too big for her. Held in limber fingers was a pen, scribbling on a sheet of paper, small enough not to take up much of the table. Senkei Joukai only broke her loose focus on the paper below her pen to look when the door to the backroom of the bar swung open. From her spot, she needed only flicker the black orbs to the side to see it, gather who it was, and go back to drawing. Most of the greetings went ignored, all but the Piano Man who called out to her when she first entered the bar. Senkei looked to him, her head tilting to almost rest on her shoulder and let her fingers come to rest on his shoulders as he played away. Hum a tune, Senkei, see if I'm in good shape. She smirked then, garnering a response from him akin to excitement. Rare did Senkei's violently unstable mood swings lead to a happy one, but when they did it was always a good time. The sound originating from her diaphragm filled the bar suddenly, mellowing the overall feeling, bringing on the feel of a speakeasy. Her ab-libs wrestled alongside the the notes in the hearts of the people present, much as it always did. Her fingers dug down into his shoulders, easing tension though twas not a gift she truly had, right up until she slowly faded out, giving him back his atmosphere and disappearing into the backroom.

Moody Blues. That was the nickname Piano-Man had given her when he introduced her to the gang. That was the name she responded to just as much as Sen, Senkei and "that homeless b***h." Admittedly the last one was met, most often, with violence, but she responded nonetheless. As far as then and there, she was in the closest place she had to a palce of calm. She'd been the first to arrive, and decided to express some frustrations off from the day through art. She'd been feeling artsy as per the norm, tis why she graced the bar with her voice when normally she'd have tipped her head and kept on moving. Now she was drawing a picture. On the paper was a collection of lines, quickly turning into a very vivid, highly detailed version of the room the girl was sitting in. At one corner there was a couch, old, used, but loved and comfortable. More often than not, that couch was occupied by a drunk person barely clinging to consciousness. Senkei had been there more times than she should admit. Other times, more than one person found that couch as their final place of rest... and she'd been there once or twice. Next to that old couch the lines and circles made the shape of a bar, with a cabinet behind it full of moonshine, whiskey, vodka, various other things a troublemaker would like to get into. Her eyes flickered to the door, then back to the paper again. Another person wondered in, sat at the bar she wasn't through drawing. Naturally, he made his way into the picture, though only from the chest up. Beside his head she wrote a name: "Zutter."

Moody Blues didn't often latch onto other people truly. She knew better with her history. But Zutter was different. Zutter was a quiet one, quite like her, with a spotty past rooted in sadness like her as well. They identified with that, even if their skillsets didn't align. He was a shakuton hyuuga clan member. They couldn't be farther apart, what with her northern blood. He was easy on the eyes, toned muscles and short cut hair. She'd always oggled him, even when he could see her doing it sometimes. Naturally they'd had their fun on that couch. Still, he was one who knew to leave people be. Give em space. That she respected. When her artistic process brough her to another door, one that led to a closet, she was mostly done when the backroom entrance opened and someone opened the very door she was sketching, threw a bag in with a loud thud and turned to look at Senkei. "Well if it's not MB in the flesh!" he called out sitting across from her, blocking her view. Determined to finish drawing the room, she drew half of the smug expression, eye brows high, lips curled up, nostrils coolly narrow. Blue eyes centered on her, and with her perception she could easily see every detail to draw it as she saw it. Right along his cheek, the word "Boombayah," bold and large. Now this guy, she didn't care too much for and he knew that. It's why he was so antagonizingly close and loud. It was also why her own brow now furrowed. "Careful now, quell the storm. Just bringing in my haul. Shook down that smuggler for what he owes us, and flipped some of his contraband in one hour, then went and flipped some more. What have you done today?" Her expression didn't shift as she spoke. "I didn't demean my worth on a menial string of petty crimes that didn't do much for us besides piss people off, garner the ire of the police more likely than not, and stroke my own ego. I trained. Then I came here to draw. And now you're in my way." When the words came out the crackling intelligence was shown in full force and the malediction of her words came at him. He could only lean back and laugh. While he was a dickhead, complete with a bald head he kept hidden under a skull cap and a strawny, yet endearing build. He too had become a friend to her in his own way. She puffed metaphorical fumes from her nostril and got back to her drawing. Zutter whistled at Boom, and he looked over. "Leave her alone, stop being a s**t head Boom," he chastised. Boombayah responded by holding up his hands and put his feet on the table, balancing on the two back legs of the chair. His feet were closer than she liked to her paper, but she ignored him. Calm before the storm.

Once again the door opened, and a person came in and made a Bee line to sit down, plopping on the chair beside her. Moody Blues locked eyes with the girl beside her. It took a minute, but just at the edge of the paper she managed to draw in most of the girl's face, and flowing right into her mouth was the word "Spice Girl." Now this was someone Senkei had just barely enough patience on a regular basis not to hate, and they got along well when she wasn't in a bitchy mood. She and Spice got along well in their crew, and it was generally accepted that she was one of the few people that could work with her in combat. A joukai in her own right, Spice Girl and Moody Blues could work together to focus the heat of their light and psychic power to bizarrely high levels. Moody put down the pen, biting her lip and waiting anxiously for the day to get interesting. It was about noon by then, around the time during the day their handler came around divvy'd up the work flow. "Any sign of King?" Spice Girl inquired taking a sip from a bottle of water, leaning back in her chair and finally removing her dark, circular shades, hanging them from a red tank top ahead of a small bust. Boom shook his head. "Nope, just the two edgelords, myself and you," he said antagonistically. In response, she pushed his foot, sending him spiraling towards the floor and putting a smile on Senkei's face. Before he could even bark at him, the door opened for one final time, and a man wandered in, making a b line for the bar. He took a seat on a stool crossed his arms and watched Boom fix his seat. Senkei looked to the man, as did the rest, and he puffed out his nostrils. "I grow tired of all of your foolishness. You were told to keep your s**t on a leash. I got a call from our higher ups. Boombayah, as always, is doing far too much, so there is a cut to your pay. PERIOD." Boom dared not speak, and Moody Blues felt just a little bad for him... even as the itch began in the back of her mind...

The boss turned his eyes on Zutter next. "You received orders to check on our drug runners in the country. You didn't, and the boss found out about it. Your laziness has begun to wear thin on my nerves, and on the bosses too." Spice spoke up in his defense. "Step off, King. He just got over the flu," she snapped. Moody Blue watched King's ire multiply. The itch began to grow stronger, and suddenly Senkei felt really uncomfortable. "I didn't ask you s**t Spice Girl, but since you had the nerve to speak up, how about we discuss you lipping off to the officers over us? I don't know how ******** mental you have to be to make that your prerogative, but at this point I am tired of trying to get you to understand. Cuts for everyone. Now, lets hope you get the point." Spice scoffed and sat back in frustration. "What did I do to deserve a cut, King?" Senkei opened her mouth to challenge, though somewhere in the back of her mind she knew this road was not one she should be taking. King smirked. "You spoke out of turn. The Yakuza in Kumogakure has a strict system. If you stay in line you will be fine. Since you spoke up too, you can enjoy a cut with your stupid friends.

In her mind, against her will, the thoughts of everyone present began to flow into her mind. King, as was expected, had this smug look about him. He was stocky, large and had an "Im better than you" attitude. The kind of person Senkei loved to shove her fist into the face of. But something about him was even worse today in her mind. His thoughts were so... focused on this aura of... of pretentiousness. He was always so condescending. It really irritated her to her very core. Yes. Yes it does my child. Wouldnt it be nice to just... erase? Senkei frowned up immediately and looked away from him, closing her eyes. Ignoring that voice. Look at him. Look at that smirk. He really out smarted you. You know what happens to the cuts from your share, from the sweat of your brow? He keeps it. Listen to his mind. He himself will benefit because you DARED SPEAK? She did not look. This displeased the voice, who exercised her will onto Senkei's body. She forced her eyes to lock onto him. This man deserves to die. Senkei couldn't move, couldn't speak. All of a sudden she had taken a backseat in her own mind. She couldn't warnt hem to leave. She would not allow it. "King. ******** off." Cara spoke through Senkei's body. King rose an eyebrow, suddenly frowning as Moody Blues, normally docile even in her irritation, dared speak up. "Let me guess. 'That's gonna be another doc of pay.' You know what. Doc it all. Where you're about to go, there is no need for money regardless." "Is that a threat you little bi-" he was suddenly cut off by a wave eminating from the head of Senkei. Everyone, in fact, suddenly felt weak, falling to the floor. As if from no where at all, a baseball bat with chain and barbed wire wrapped around it's business end. Senkei looked on with horror in her heart, begging from behind the scenes for her to stop. But Cara would have none of that. Shut up girl. Shut up and watch. Watch what lies ahead. You think that these people are your friends? That you would ascend the ranks in the mafia and the shinobi world alike with these ants in tow. It's comical. I watch you and hear these irrational thoughts you have. Friends? You have no friends. Only me. I am all you have. All you have to look forward to. And now I will do what you should have done. King fought to his knees as Moody Blues watched in complete horror. The Enemy had such horrible thoughts. The ones she broadcasted into his mind were of fear and despair. She knealed on the balls of her feet in front of him, smiling. "Now, I want you to know that you brought this on yourself King. Perhaps if tyou hadn't pissed off the little girl... no even then. Just by being born your destiny was immediately sealed." She stood, rolled her neck as the psychic power began to bear down on them all. Suddenly... the bat came crashing down on his skull. Everyone in the room gasped in horror, King most of all in his cry of pain. He foguht to his knees as Senkei laughed, seeing the man's skull crushed inward, blood spurting as he fought to get back up. Another swing. Then another. The cracks were sickinging but Senkei just laughed and laughed as she swung it down. Ten times she crushed downward. Blood was everywhere, along with brain matter. She turned her head, breathing heavily and looking into the eyes of Boom. "Your name... its quite appropriate. What do you think Senkei. Can he be allowed to live after seeing that?" Senkei screamed as loud as she could... or she tried to. Cara cackled at the sound, having control of her body and denying her ability to speak. The bat crashed into him next. As disrespectful as he was... you plead for him. So much to learn. So much growth to go through. Worry not. I will condition you. The bat continued to crash over and over and over. Skull bits were everywhere, brain matter all over her face and shirt, all in her hair. Holy s**t that was fun wasn't it. What about the other two? Want to see them go away too?

Of course she didn't.

And Cara made her feel the impact as the bat hit their skulls too. She laughed so loud the people outside finally decided to peek into the mobsters affairs. There they found a girl holding a back, leaning against the back wall, rocking back and forth in a pool of blood. The ran to get the authorities, even Piano Man was shocked, running away from the bar. Moody Blues thought she had escaped her... it had been 8 yaers since she last heard her voice. Since she lost control. She had not left her. She would always be there.

140 Points of Chakra Remain!

Academy Techniques cost 3 points
                                                                                                  Genin Techniques cost 5 points
                                                                                                  Chuunin Techniques cost 10 points
                                                                                                  Jounin Techniques cost 20 points
                                                                                                  Sannin/Kage Techniques cost 30 points
                                                                                                  SS-Ranked Techniques cost 50 points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:30 am
            User ImageUser Image

Cecil would enter the bar, not expecting the sight he saw. He had seen and heard the panicked shouts, but expected perhaps simply a bar fight. Not a genin cowering in a pool of blood that was obviously from the people she had just killed. Far as he knew based on clothes and what was left of their faces, they were local mobsters. So she had gotten involved with mobsters, that was not unexpected. A girl who's mother and father killed each other in a battle, no home, everyone wants a family. So she found it with these guys, so why did she kill them. That was hard to say but based on her body language, she didn't want to kill them. "Senkei Joukai, graduated Genin, that people often refer to around here as Moody Blues. From what I gathered, you weren't like the other genin. You don't enjoy murder and certainly don't kill friends. Even I can tell this was not you, granted it was you but not really. After all even if I didn't read your file, your body language speaks for itself. So you wanna tell me what happened, in case you are wondering I am Cecil, Cecil Uchiha." It probably wouldn't be too long till the authority's arrived but he would deal with them when they did. He wasn't going to let some innocent girl be dragged off, no not when he didn't think she did it. Besides even if that was not enough of a reason, she was going to be his third student.

Technique:

Mission:

Stats :
                                                                                      Speed: 7 / Strength: 8

Chakra:
                                                                                      225/225

Passives:
                                                                                      • Sharingan Perception
                                                                                      While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
                                                                                      While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
                                                                                      While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline. Uchiha are able to copy one element outside of the ones they know, but it must be within the five main elements.

• Genjutsu Identification
                                                                                      Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

• Dance of the Willows Passive
                                                                                      It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

• Dance of the Larch Passive
                                                                                      Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

•Bone Strength

Genin: Steel
                                                                                      Chuunin: Titanium
                                                                                      Special Jounin: Emerald
                                                                                      Jounin: Corundum
                                                                                      Sannin: Diamond
                                                                                      Kage: Hyper Diamond

• Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank. When you've mastered Senpou Kaguya, your skin becomes as tough as corundum.

• You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.

PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:37 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The blood was so warm on her hands, on her legs. Her eyes were stuck on the corpses surrounding her. Years she knew these people, had grown close during her time living two lives as a ruffian, a thug, and a straight A student. They supported her, but not so much so that she couldn't that the girl didnt know they wanted her to just abandon ninja school and join them fully. She was considering it... really giving it thought. Clearly Cara had other plans. Now she was stuck here, horrified at her own actions, no at her actions, and unable to understand why she'd inherited the Heiland's greatest curse. There is only one answer to why. And it is not relevant. All that matters is that the enemy cannot be escaped. Cara couldn't get away. Kleine could not get away. How Moody Blues deals with it is on her, but there is no escape. Eventually... all Psycho Demons fall.

Where were these thoughts coming from? Why were they assaulting her so suddenly? She was ten years old the first time Cara showed her face, forced her to strangle a kitten, a street urchin like her and then to feed it to a rat. No one found out about that. No one could see the signs. Not her Joukai father, not her Ranton mother. She had already lost any who could have known she was a Heiland before her basic ability to manipulate the psychic powers gifted to her. When they first came about... that was, too, when Cara made herself known. And after that she was gone. Months passed before Senkei trusted herself. Months. And she figured the psychotic episode was gone. Age, and knowledge of stress disorders of various kinds, told her she may have had a psychosomatic break down, and then immediately gripped herself once more. Now she was again unsure. Unsure who the voice was. I am Cara, nice to meet you. Unsure what it was. You know what I am. Sure that she was not safe. Oh, dear girl. I will not hurt you. But I will hurt others. I will make YOU hurt others. I will kill and slaughter until you come to like it. And I will make you like it. Go ahead, call for help. When you least expect it... I will take every bit of hope you have that you can over come me. Learn to love my voice Senkei. Moody Blues. I am always with you. With that intrusion into her thoughts, an intrusion that felt suspiciously natural and sounded creepily too close to her own. Her hyperventillation slowed suddenly, realizing that she had to do something, couldn't just sit here alone forever. Someone would come. They would see the bat... which she couldn't seem to let go of. See the crushed skulls and the dead. Someone would have her committed... and once she was inside she couldn't hurt people in solitary. An amused laugh sounded in the back of her mind. You don't believe that. Senkei was shocked. In her heart, there was just a small string of doubt that a plan like that one could work. Now she was beginning to understand the situation.

Only beginning to.

By the time Cecil came in she was no less in dire straights, but rather now she was deeply put off by all of what was going on in her own head, and it showed in her face that she was put off. He made his assertion that she was not responsible even though he was was unbelievably perceptive, but even still she looked him in his eye when he spoke and that power she did not want, didn't know she had activated. His thoughts, the ones he held at the front and the ones crawling along the back of the pyromaniac's mind played in her mind. It sounded like what you would assume a roaches voice would as it crawled around inside of your head. She didn't like it. She cringed a small bit, but tried her best to ignore the words. "I... I killed them..." she said to him, clenching the bat even more tightly. "I'd been working in the background for such a long time trying to infiltrate... to see exactly what has been going on and how i could stop them. They caught me... so I defended myself. They didn't have military training. Even a Genin is a dangerous opponent. I... they forced my hand... and now they're dead..." she lied. It was a good lie. Believable. She herself almost believed it. Cara snickered. The enemy so did love how fast she could lie. Moody Blues did not feel the same way.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:28 am
            User ImageUser Image

It was a lie at least some of it was. It was a good lie but the only problem with the lie was of course the corpses. He shook his head and sighed, the authority's would be here soon. He would have to deal with it while this girl didn't tell him the truth. "That's a good lie, I can't say for sure if the first part is true. But it's easy to see that this was not defense. Especially if they are untrained you could have retrained them or at the very least only hurt them. No but their heads have been bashed in quite good, more then enough to kill them several times over. Then of course even if this is speculation which it really isn't, I'm sure their is a witness or two that must have saw something. So tell you want, you don't have to tell me if that's not what you want. Though I would caution against taking such things alone. All I ask is you don't lie to me, if you don't answer that is fine. Anyways come with me."The authority's would arrive and Cecil would pretty much tell them he was dealing with it and to chalk it down to self defense. Whatever it was he hoped the girl wouldn't go crazy in the middle of a battle and attack him.

Once they were a bit away from the crowd Cecil would turn around and face her."So now that we are away from that, would you like to perhaps tell me the truth? If not then say so now, I won't push. I originally came to tell you that you shall now be on my squad with two other genin. That has not changed of course, but I need to know that you won't attack me or your own teammates. That we can trust you, if I can then I need not have to pry into your personal life. Hell we have a genin who murders people every day, she really insane but useful so the Kage over looks it. Though its based on a never find the body kinda situation, try not to end up like her though." He gave her a smile then looked at her. She needed a bath, far as he knew she had no home either. "At the very least you need to get cleaned up, I have a place you can wash up. You can stay if you would like, up to you."

Technique:

Mission:

Stats :

Chakra:
                                                                                      225/225

Passives:
                                                                                      • Sharingan Perception
                                                                                      While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
                                                                                      While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
                                                                                      While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline. Uchiha are able to copy one element outside of the ones they know, but it must be within the five main elements.

Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

•Bone Strength

• Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank. When you've mastered Senpou Kaguya, your skin becomes as tough as corundum.

• You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.

PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:16 am

Its okay Senkei. He doesn't have to believe you. Stick to your story. This time the voice nigh on visibly startled Senkei. It was not the same sounding voice. This one was a whisper so quiet anyone else would be hard pressed to understand what it was trying to say, but to Senkei it still felt so close. Like something whispering right into her ear, their tongue lapping sickly over the lobes. It was slimy. As Cecil spoke, the voice echoed twisted versions of his words, confusing her ability to encode what he was saying into her memory properly. The internal struggle for true comprehension was a tough battle, but the whispers were pushed back into the smallest compartment she could put it into. When he told her to follow, she anchored her eyes to the back of his head, walking in step. Cara would not allow the girl to look weak or afraid. No she held the look of one who saw their actions as justified even though in her head both parties were at war over control of her conscious mind. Without her beckoning but not under her notice, the bat whipped the blood from itself and followed behind her closely, almost like it was in a holster on her back. When the authorities came, the bat seemed to flutter out of existence, and Senkei furrowed her brow as Cecil lied further on her behind.

A sick, deep laugh sounded out through dark, crowded hallways deep within the subconscious of Moody Blues.

If only he really knew. Senkei avoided looking at any of the authorities while Senkei spoke to them. She, too, avoided interacting with the voice in her head, praying that this schizophrenic breakdown would leave her alone if she pretended it wasn't there. She conveniently didn't let the fact that the voice... Cara had completely stolen control of her body. Sure enough, the disembodied voice quieted within her mind, and she looked to Cecil once more just before he started in on his questions once again. This time the voice did not continue to intrude as he spoke, and she watched the features of his face move about as he spoke. There was a murderous genin running aroud already? That struck her as strange, and her eyebrow rose when he said that. Her usefulness made her an asset too good to keep her locked up in a prison cell somewhere? That was as reassuring as it was surprising. Moody Blues, however, did not object to the idea. He offered a place to stay, and immediately she went to say no. Thats when the voice came back and, from her perspective, the entire world froze.

She herself was paralyzed, not even able to move her eyes from their position on Cecil's. A hand pressed down on her right shoulder, or at least she felt one. A pressure lined her back, form similar to that of a woman about her size. Lips pressed into her neck, making her heartbeat anxiously. Another feeling like a hand gripped her throat, and then she felt teeth sinking into her neck. Senkei. Do not be so meek. We have lived on the streets for years, getting by on looks and intimidation, or the falsehood of the friendships I brought to the light for you today. He offers you somewhere to stay and you decline? I see you need another helping hand. She wanted to protest, but the voice already knew why. No, I will not kill him too. Not now. Not while we stand to gain so much from him, dear girl. As he said, he only needs reassurance that you will not hurt him. Her face remained as impassive as it had a moment ago, and he was now looking down into the face of Cara. No time had passed as she had spoke to her captive, but now she had once more wrested control of the body. "Cecil, or would you prefer sensei?" it would ask, the words coming out far more confident than before, as her eyes looked over his frame, no longer constrained by what only Senkei had wanted to see. "I told you my story. As you told the authorities, there is no need to go further. You handled it." Senkei was disgusted with the voice, the thoughts it was coming up with... the images of Cecil and her that it was contriving from absolutely nothing... or maybe from somewhere she hadn't given much thought mostly because of the situation. Of course Cara was reaching to that part right now. Just to antagonize. Just to be an Enemy. "Allow me to assure you, what I did to them is not indicitive of what or how I operate and handle situations. But we can discuss that when I am in less... dire straights asthetically. I would like to shower actually. Please, lead the way and we can talk more about my teammates and the like." She would turn her head, hoping he would lead the way, biting her lower lip as she realized there was blood in her hair, and also just because Senkei was uncomfortable with the thought of Cara being and control of her being, making her seem so much more... lewd.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:30 pm
            User ImageUser Image

Cecil nodded at her words and kept walking leading them to his house. "You can call me either whichever you prefer as I actually do not care one bit. As for your story if that is how you want to play it, I don't really mind. My home is up here a bit, we will talk more when you have gotten cleaned up and into some new clothes." With that he wouldn't say anything till they arrived at his house.

Technique:

Mission:

Stats :

Chakra:
                                                                                      225/225

Passives:
                                                                                      • Sharingan Perception

• Jutsu Mimicry

• Jutsu Copying

•Bone Strength

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hidden Cloud Village - Kumogakure [OPEN]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers