sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:55 pm
Wasteland Wyvern

She's super cute. Dagan is a rather active soquili, spending most of his time working at his family's circus or generally hanging out with his family or helping his daughter with her circus act. Dagan would love more family with a mare who's as active as he is. Though he understands the circus isn't for every one  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:58 pm
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Wasteland Wyvern

She's super cute. Dagan is a rather active soquili, spending most of his time working at his family's circus or generally hanging out with his family or helping his daughter with her circus act. Dagan would love more family with a mare who's as active as he is. Though he understands the circus isn't for every one

Thank you!
And I think though Berry might not be circus performer material she'd be happy wtih an active lifestyle and would be able to keep up.
She great up with several older siblings and had to stay on her toes to keep out of range of their pranks. XD

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 6:06 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Wasteland Wyvern

Thank you!
And I think though Berry might not be circus performer material she'd be happy wtih an active lifestyle and would be able to keep up.
She great up with several older siblings and had to stay on her toes to keep out of range of their pranks. XD

Ah thats good, While not really one for pranks himself, Dagan is all about having fun when the time is right and the circus is a lively place and would need some one who could keep up with the action.

I totally wouldn't mind seeing how these two get along some time. I'm horrible at guild rps really but if you ever wanna hit me up on aim (Sage Liln) or skype (sage_liln) feel free. I'm usually on invisible but I'm on most evenings and if not just feel free to leave a message and I'll get back to you when I can  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 6:27 pm
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Wasteland Wyvern
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Wasteland Wyvern

Thank you!

Ah thats good, While not really one for pranks himself, Dagan is all about having fun when the time is right and the circus is a lively place and would need some one who could keep up with the action.

I totally wouldn't mind seeing how these two get along some time. I'm horrible at guild rps really but if you ever wanna hit me up on aim (Sage Liln) or skype (sage_liln) feel free. I'm usually on invisible but I'm on most evenings and if not just feel free to leave a message and I'll get back to you when I can

Sounds perfect! I have to head offline to make dinner now but if I get back on tonight I'll message you for some AIM RP. <3

Thanks for being willing to give her a chance! Can't wait to see if they click.

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 11:00 am
sage_the_vampirc_angel
[

Would you be intrested in flinging Mosef and bella lillian?  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:38 pm
nekolulu
sage_the_vampirc_angel
[

Would you be intrested in flinging Mosef and bella lillian?

She's your pretty white-ish girl with a blue floral pattern, right?

If so then sure! Not sure when they'd be able to try though. I have alot of couples who are waiting to try and so on  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:54 pm
sage_the_vampirc_angel

She is. I can wait hun  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:55 pm
nekolulu
sage_the_vampirc_angel

She is. I can wait hun

Coolio, I'll make a note of it for future stuffs  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:01 pm
ninja

-Hordes all of the pretty ponies.

These all will belong to me in due time. Mwhaha.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff