Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:53 am
Tsunake

I have a happy family for Vitriol to be baffled by! Timbira and her foal, Síorlasair <3

User Image User Image

They aren't the standard family, as Dathuil (the father) is MIA and out of the picture, but Timbira and Dathuil are super open and sweet with each other. She's a really good and caring mother, though she can be incredibly shy around others. Síorlasair is a very happy-go-lucky foal who is brave and feels the need to defend his mother against everything bad in the world.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:52 am
Phail Ninja
Tsunake

I have a happy family for Vitriol to be baffled by! Timbira and her foal, Síorlasair <3

User Image User Image

They aren't the standard family, as Dathuil (the father) is MIA and out of the picture, but Timbira and Dathuil are super open and sweet with each other. She's a really good and caring mother, though she can be incredibly shy around others. Síorlasair is a very happy-go-lucky foal who is brave and feels the need to defend his mother against everything bad in the world.

I'm super late, but YES! This would be fantastic! Vitriol would be so freaking confused and not... understand them even a little bit, haha.

HELLO FRIENDS I'M BACK, gonna add some more ponies here soon wink wonk.

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:10 am
Tsunake
mistalina13
I am definitely game! biggrin

And just to clarify, since my wording seems poor. She doesn't mind people asking about them at all! Its just when people automatically assume its a disability of some sort since she doesn't see it as one. It's odd, sure, but she's always managed to get along just fine. (And honestly I think she and her siblings got off on the mild end of the twisted tunnel oddities - one of her other siblings is spikey and the other has extra eyeballs.)

Ahh, yes! That makes much more sense. Ffff, I love me some twisted tunnel breedings, that is so neat. >> But yes, hooray! I have a few RPs I need to start already, but if you prefer I start, IT'LL JUST TAKE ME A BIT, I'm working hard on them today, promise.

Fatal Irony

Ohh, she sounds lovely! I have no doubts she will hate Jormungard because he's a sleaze, hahaha!

He'd be very, very interested in getting his hooves on an Angeni, because goodness knows when that would come in handy if he ever gets Skinwalkers on his tail! Not that he can't handle himself, but a little insurance never hurts. >> He'd like to pry and see out if there's anything that really drives her that can be used as a bribe... Let's hope he doesn't find out about Valoel!

User Image

She's officially here! Valoel will take time to get here (no idea when that might be) bu if you wanted, maybe for plot purposes he somehow found her and hid her somewhere? Could be interesting XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:42 am
Tsunake

I think it'd be pretty interesting for Vitriol to meet my Ozzie sometime around the time where her adopted daughter emerges from the basket? Seeing this little mare with a filly she calls 'daughter' and loves so wholesomely that looks almost nothing like Ozzie herself might make for some great confusion. (And hey, she's more than welcome to worm her way into Ozzie's heart as well!)

Granted, this is proooobably going to take some time to actually happen (Custom luck, ahaha...)  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:03 am
*disappears with Hallon cause she can* 8'D  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:59 am
Tsunake