Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:41 pm
I'm all for a family RP, with grandkids and more in tow!

DavyJnah

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:43 pm
Oh my. Desher is gonna be very.... shocked.  

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:51 pm
magnadearel
Oh my. Desher is gonna be very.... shocked.

SilverLutz

Think about Lani she is going to be wondering if they are all pretty and if any of them are blind like her! Poor Lani. T__T  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:07 pm
Adaala went blind in adolescence, but she's gotten used to it now. None of her children/grandchildren are blind, though!

DavyJnah

magnadearel

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:09 pm
Ooooo good for them! *cuddles them all* I hadn't realized Desher's line was still so active. Makes me happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:14 pm
So many RPs are going to make me so happy.  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:37 am
SilverLutz

Do you want me to get the other three RPs started at all? Roguelands, Pridelands, and in Bonelands?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:04 am
DavyJnah
SilverLutz

Do you want me to get the other three RPs started at all? Roguelands, Pridelands, and in Bonelands?

Sure! I think just one to start with would be good, though. That way if the big family reunion RP happens we won't be too swamped XD I'm good with any of the three, though! The BL one would have to take place in the roguelands as well, though, otherwise my boy would probably end up getting in trouble for trespassing XD  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:02 pm
SilverLutz
DavyJnah
SilverLutz

Sure! I think just one to start with would be good, though. That way if the big family reunion RP happens we won't be too swamped XD I'm good with any of the three, though! The BL one would have to take place in the roguelands as well, though, otherwise my boy would probably end up getting in trouble for trespassing XD

Ooh yeah, Probably. Ok I will get something hatched up soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:05 pm
All three sections have been updated!  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:56 pm
Starfire - Mate Offer
User Image
Meet Kei. He is the the son of the God of Virtue and a singer/dancer bahari. All of his siblings ( 7 in total ) were apart of a band together ( some sang, some danced ). His mother would tell them stories about their father but never ever confirmed that he was a god. They are have different seer abilities and Kei has serious migraines because of them. Because of their mother's fear of their identity, she told all her cubs to swear they would never tell anyone about their seer abilities. So they haven't. Kei is the overprotective older brother. Under all that angry/pouty face, he really is a sweet heart. Just he is a grump by nature. He also has a beautiful singing voice that he rejects completely. He is a little bitter because the gypsy pride snatched up their only sister and two of his brothers so long ago. Not that they are friendly prides, he still holds a slight grudge. This can be changed via rps ;3 <3 Drama~  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:29 pm
Chi Sohma
Starfire - Mate Offer
User Image
Meet Kei. He is the the son of the God of Virtue and a singer/dancer bahari. All of his siblings ( 7 in total ) were apart of a band together ( some sang, some danced ). His mother would tell them stories about their father but never ever confirmed that he was a god. They are have different seer abilities and Kei has serious migraines because of them. Because of their mother's fear of their identity, she told all her cubs to swear they would never tell anyone about their seer abilities. So they haven't. Kei is the overprotective older brother. Under all that angry/pouty face, he really is a sweet heart. Just he is a grump by nature. He also has a beautiful singing voice that he rejects completely. He is a little bitter because the gypsy pride snatched up their only sister and two of his brothers so long ago. Not that they are friendly prides, he still holds a slight grudge. This can be changed via rps ;3 <3 Drama~

Ooh, that sounds like fun RP times! Her father is the god of Determination, but she's not aware of that either~ Starfire is actually in the Bahari right now at the ORP, so if we wanted to get a PRP going she'd definitely have a reason to be there. And a cross-pridal mate-ship would be interesting -strokes chin- Let's see how they play together >W

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:01 pm
SilverLutz
Chi Sohma
Starfire - Mate Offer
User Image

Ooh, that sounds like fun RP times! Her father is the god of Determination, but she's not aware of that either~ Starfire is actually in the Bahari right now at the ORP, so if we wanted to get a PRP going she'd definitely have a reason to be there. And a cross-pridal mate-ship would be interesting -strokes chin- Let's see how they play together >W

They could have a vision of each other LMAO.
<3
Im down, lemme go read the orp and see if I can throw him in, ill quote you if so x3 <3 But im down for the cross pridal loving! Ive in fact wanted that for him since the first meta of the gypsies! xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:15 pm
Chi Sohma
SilverLutz
Chi Sohma
Starfire - Mate Offer
User Image

<3
Im down, lemme go read the orp and see if I can throw him in, ill quote you if so x3 <3 But im down for the cross pridal loving! Ive in fact wanted that for him since the first meta of the gypsies! xD

Awwww that would be cute! Starfire's visions are few and far between and I've never RP'd her having one yet, so that's something that could definitely happen >W< I can imagine he wouldn't be too pleased knowing he's having visions of a Kizi lady -laughs- Let alone the heir!  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:17 pm
SilverLutz
Chi Sohma
SilverLutz
Chi Sohma
Starfire - Mate Offer
User Image

<3

Awwww that would be cute! Starfire's visions are few and far between and I've never RP'd her having one yet, so that's something that could definitely happen >W< I can imagine he wouldn't be too pleased knowing he's having visions of a Kizi lady -laughs- Let alone the heir!

I posted in the ORP.
If you want, I can make another rp in the bahari subforum. like
a follow up to the orp. Like after party or whatever? Maybe the party died down and now they are in mingle mode. Something Kei would probably be opposed to.
I may do a srp of him having a vision of seeing her prior to this event. -nodnod- So he could get all pissy that the girl in his dream is a Kizi. XD No. He would not be pleased at all.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff