13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:54 pm
Fokushi Meishin
ArashiX
User ImageUser Image
Can I get a little more information on this lovely lady and what she was looking for? I was hoping to offer Bayonet to her allowing her to take any female offspring and leaving him with the males. I am not sure if he was the color scheme you where looking for but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. But anyway he is kinda an a** cause of his practical thinking. He honestly sees no point int talking to anyone because it holds no benefit. Even though he is very practical he has no reason to manipulate someone and He often doesn't have a sense of humor and is very standoffish. I recently had him meet a lovely mare but he ran away because emotions aren't practical. I want him to have a few flings with people that he wither liked or was just experimenting with or used him. I would like for him to be a single father for a while and kinda struggle to raise his kids before finding an unconventional love. There is a little more about him in my plot thread linked in my sig

Not evil and willing to not ask too many questions if he gets that there's something slightly fishy that he's only getting colts when he wanders back after the allotted timeframe. She can entertain a variety of personalities, though some she may clash with as she's fairly intense. xD I'm game for this fling, though! He's pretty!

Tara de Draiocht
ArashiX

User Image
Potential for Flings; LM/Monogamous Flings

emotion_bigheart Muse belongs to the DreamWalker Lands and will be a non-bonded companion-ish-friend to my mare, Puweodara. She's not always all there but even in her figmented state is incredibly lucid. Too lucid, probably, which is why she seems so figmented

hello would you be interested in a fling your Muse and my:
User Image

I believe same sex and different breeds are allowed feel free to correct me though if im wrong.
Please let me know if you are interested; thanks!

/CONFETTI

ALL OF MY YES.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:09 pm
ArashiX
Tara de Draiocht
ArashiX

User Image
Potential for Flings; LM/Monogamous Flings

emotion_bigheart Muse belongs to the DreamWalker Lands and will be a non-bonded companion-ish-friend to my mare, Puweodara. She's not always all there but even in her figmented state is incredibly lucid. Too lucid, probably, which is why she seems so figmented

hello would you be interested in a fling your Muse and my:
User Image

I believe same sex and different breeds are allowed feel free to correct me though if im wrong.
Please let me know if you are interested; thanks!

/CONFETTI
ALL OF MY YES.

(: yay!! I can do a agreement and when it comes to edited slots you want to enter them? 8D  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:01 pm
ArashiX
Fokushi Meishin
ArashiX
User ImageUser Image
Can I get a little more information on this lovely lady and what she was looking for? I was hoping to offer Bayonet to her allowing her to take any female offspring and leaving him with the males. I am not sure if he was the color scheme you where looking for but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. But anyway he is kinda an a** cause of his practical thinking. He honestly sees no point int talking to anyone because it holds no benefit. Even though he is very practical he has no reason to manipulate someone and He often doesn't have a sense of humor and is very standoffish. I recently had him meet a lovely mare but he ran away because emotions aren't practical. I want him to have a few flings with people that he wither liked or was just experimenting with or used him. I would like for him to be a single father for a while and kinda struggle to raise his kids before finding an unconventional love. There is a little more about him in my plot thread linked in my sig

Not evil and willing to not ask too many questions if he gets that there's something slightly fishy that he's only getting colts when he wanders back after the allotted timeframe. She can entertain a variety of personalities, though some she may clash with as she's fairly intense. xD I'm game for this fling, though! He's pretty!

Yay! XD Would you mind plotting their meeting a little bit. It doesn't have to be extensive. I know you said you where busy so I won't push for RP. Also would you want edited slots or would you mind unedited slots? I don't mind either way but i figured i would ask you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:06 am
ArashiX
would help if I actually quoted your name right?
Would Kintette be interested in females at all?

User Image

Eir is the herds Shaman. and wouoldn't be opposed to having a spirit breeding with her.

Her (Amadahy) for Laeroth, dendrite or levera?

User Image

I adore Austin. I just don't have any females to offer. Unless Amadahy works XD I just don't have anyone natural sad  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:03 pm
AstoriaFallen
ArashiX
would help if I actually quoted your name right?
Would Kintette be interested in females at all?

User Image

Eir is the herds Shaman. and wouoldn't be opposed to having a spirit breeding with her.

Her (Amadahy) for Laeroth, dendrite or levera?

User Image

I adore Austin. I just don't have any females to offer. Unless Amadahy works XD I just don't have anyone natural sad

I'd love to work something out with Eir for Kinte. emotion_bigheart She's fairly open, either way, and she strikes me as the type to form very deep bonds with those she winds up having kiddos with. I'd love to see what these two stir up! /takes this to AIM

Ama is super pretty, too. I'm gonna think on her, for the moment! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:09 pm
heart  

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4