Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Noble Bird Returns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:48 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"GALLADE!" Gallade pushed forward hard and fast towards the lizard coming down on the Helioisk with a full-on furious fighting type barrage.

"Lisk." Was all the poor little reptilian creature could mutter before the Gallade ferociously pummeled it to a pulp, the end result being the Heliolisk passed out on the ground black and bruised. That was it, no way it could keep going after such a brutal super effective attack.

"Ouch, that looked like it hurt." The man said as he recalled his Pokemon. "Sorry, I couldn't beat-...she left." He declared after he turned around to apologize to his girlfriend only to see she was gone. "...I'm probably going to get yelled at for losing..." He said with a sigh.

"Lade..." Gallade said, giving a hard sigh. That was a little bit on the annoying side.

"Well that looks like that's game-huh?" I looked back, staring in confusion. "Well, now that she's gone, can I ask a question? Is there any reason why you can't leave? You don't seem to be enjoying her company any more than I did. I know you mention working for her father, but really? Is it really worth it?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:56 pm
Blizzard120

"Well that looks like that's game-huh?" I looked back, staring in confusion. "Well, now that she's gone, can I ask a question? Is there any reason why you can't leave? You don't seem to be enjoying her company any more than I did. I know you mention working for her father, but really? Is it really worth it?"

"You could say we are betrothed." The man said to Blizzard as he turned around. "Not uncommon among nobility. You see, her father owns a large share of the Pokeball Factory, as does my father. I only work as a supervisor there. The idea is we get married and upon their passing the two of us become majority owners of the factory and eventually so would our child. See where I'm going with this? It's a hostile takeover one way or another. The nobles of Kalos often pull off shady dealings like this."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:13 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"You could say we are betrothed." The man said to Blizzard as he turned around. "Not uncommon among nobility. You see, her father owns a large share of the Pokeball Factory, as does my father. I only work as a supervisor there. The idea is we get married and upon their passing the two of us become majority owners of the factory and eventually so would our child. See where I'm going with this? It's a hostile takeover one way or another. The nobles of Kalos often pull off shady dealings like this."

"My condolences." I said, recalling Psy back to his ball with a thanks before hand. "Apparently even the rich have their legitimate issues, at least the ones with the right frame of mind...compared to quite the few I've seen around here. Kind of weird looking at things from the outside. Makes me almost glad I live in Johto..." I said, rubbing the back of my head. "And no one is brave enough to stand up and make a change, right?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:16 pm
Blizzard120

"My condolences." I said, recalling Psy back to his ball with a thanks before hand. "Apparently even the rich have their legitimate issues, at least the ones with the right frame of mind...compared to quite the few I've seen around here. Kind of weird looking at things from the outside. Makes me almost glad I live in Johto..." I said, rubbing the back of my head. "And no one is brave enough to stand up and make a change, right?"

"Of course not. You know what happens when you go against the nobility? They make sure your life is ruined. Make sure you never get a job, removed from any and all wills, completely shunned from your family if not forced to leave the region all together." The man explained. "Some times I feel like I wouldn't even care if that happened to me, I would just leave Kalos and live a normal life somewhere else."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:13 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Of course not. You know what happens when you go against the nobility? They make sure your life is ruined. Make sure you never get a job, removed from any and all wills, completely shunned from your family if not forced to leave the region all together." The man explained. "Some times I feel like I wouldn't even care if that happened to me, I would just leave Kalos and live a normal life somewhere else."

"I'm not even really nobility...I'm only 'nobility' in title only here. I'm just an apprentice of a Pokemon gym miles away from here, here merely to find Pokemon battles because this region has Pokemon and wondrous things that only until recently was brought to light to me because for as all I know, those things could eventually blindside me while I'm playing defense at the gym. Despite all of that, though, just me being here is an affront to everyone here just merely because I'm something they're not; something they find to be an abomination, and for that and me trying to just get into these Pokemon battles, it's taken as going against nobility. I'm one that apparently has been marked for going against traditions here. Regardless of the stares, the ridicule, the bigotry, and the threats...I stand with no fear. I come to find out recently that I'm apparently big news through your region's Holo Caster because of it. I can only assume its all in a negative light, but you see me really caring either way?" I said. "A stand needs to be made somewhere, somehow."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:36 pm
Blizzard120

"I'm not even really nobility...I'm only 'nobility' in title only here. I'm just an apprentice of a Pokemon gym miles away from here, here merely to find Pokemon battles because this region has Pokemon and wondrous things that only until recently was brought to light to me because for as all I know, those things could eventually blindside me while I'm playing defense at the gym. Despite all of that, though, just me being here is an affront to everyone here just merely because I'm something they're not; something they find to be an abomination, and for that and me trying to just get into these Pokemon battles, it's taken as going against nobility. I'm one that apparently has been marked for going against traditions here. Regardless of the stares, the ridicule, the bigotry, and the threats...I stand with no fear. I come to find out recently that I'm apparently big news through your region's Holo Caster because of it. I can only assume its all in a negative light, but you see me really caring either way?" I said. "A stand needs to be made somewhere, somehow."

"Hm, you make a good point." The man admitted to the hybrid. "I got some stuff to think over. Thanks. You know, not everyone sees you in a negative light. I have a feeling you're going to change a lot more than you already have." After shooting Blizzard a smile and giving him a wave the man walked off to take action on these new thoughts in his head.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:16 am
SubonicXP
"Hm, you make a good point." The man admitted to the hybrid. "I got some stuff to think over. Thanks. You know, not everyone sees you in a negative light. I have a feeling you're going to change a lot more than you already have." After shooting Blizzard a smile and giving him a wave the man walked off to take action on these new thoughts in his head.

I watched him walk off. I just only hope he realizes that such a thing is easier said. Then again, he probably knows that. Best of luck to him. Well...that's out of the way. Psy took a couple of shots, but probably would still be good to go later. Kind of wish Typhlosion wasn't taken out like he did, though...bah. Alright...let's see what else can I get myself into, let alone see if that Champion is around. I'm starting to have my doubts about that one, though. I may have to wait a day just for her to show up just as I did with Wikstrom the last time I was here. Who knows?

I started to walk off to explore the halls once again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:13 pm
Blizzard120

I watched him walk off. I just only hope he realizes that such a thing is easier said. Then again, he probably knows that. Best of luck to him. Well...that's out of the way. Psy took a couple of shots, but probably would still be good to go later. Kind of wish Typhlosion wasn't taken out like he did, though...bah. Alright...let's see what else can I get myself into, let alone see if that Champion is around. I'm starting to have my doubts about that one, though. I may have to wait a day just for her to show up just as I did with Wikstrom the last time I was here. Who knows?

I started to walk off to explore the halls once again.

"It's the Noble Hybrid!" A person exclaimed from behind Blizzard. Should we turn around he would spot a woman with brown hair and some sort of headset with a camera built into it on her head. "Duke Blizz, I am Alexa from Lumiose Press. Can I have a minute of your time for an interview?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:35 pm
SubonicXP
"It's the Noble Hybrid!" A person exclaimed from behind Blizzard. Should we turn around he would spot a woman with brown hair and some sort of headset with a camera built into it on her head. "Duke Blizz, I am Alexa from Lumiose Press. Can I have a minute of your time for an interview?"

As I started to go on to find the next battle, I quickly turned back for a second and had to stifle a sigh. While I have to admit that it is a step up from the stuck-up rich people here, it's not exactly something I wanted to deal with, especially considering the press' tendacy to exacerbate problems, just as they did with the whole crisis in Hoenn. "Um...sure, I guess." I had to at the very least keep up appearances...much as this was probably going to hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:45 pm
Blizzard120

As I started to go on to find the next battle, I quickly turned back for a second and had to stifle a sigh. While I have to admit that it is a step up from the stuck-up rich people here, it's not exactly something I wanted to deal with, especially considering the press' tendacy to exacerbate problems, just as they did with the whole crisis in Hoenn. "Um...sure, I guess." I had to at the very least keep up appearances...much as this was probably going to hurt.

"Awesome! Thanks!" She cheered as she fiddled with her headset a bit, then reaching behind her to fish a microphone out of her (backwards) fanny pack. "And we're on!" The woman said as a light on her headset began to glow, signaling that the camera was on.

"Duke Blizzard, some time ago you made a pretty big name for yourself here in the Battle Chateau, quickly rising up the noble ranks to earn the title of Duke. How does it feet to be the first hybrid in chateau history to ever do so? Furthermore, can you comment on being given the name 'Noble Hybrid' by the Kalos hybrid community? Do you endorse their idolization of you and your actions in the Kalos Revolution?" She said, throwing question after question at him and putting a microphone in his face.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:07 pm
SubonicXP
"Awesome! Thanks!" She cheered as she fiddled with her headset a bit, then reaching behind her to fish a microphone out of her (backwards) fanny pack. "And we're on!" The woman said as a light on her headset began to glow, signaling that the camera was on.

"Duke Blizzard, some time ago you made a pretty big name for yourself here in the Battle Chateau, quickly rising up the noble ranks to earn the title of Duke. How does it feet to be the first hybrid in chateau history to ever do so? Furthermore, can you comment on being given the name 'Noble Hybrid' by the Kalos hybrid community? Do you endorse their idolization of you and your actions in the Kalos Revolution?" She said, throwing question after question at him and putting a microphone in his face.

Geez, eccentric much? So many questions...can I even get an answer in? Freakin' hell. "...uh...well...let me see if I can sum it up here. I was just someone here from another region just wanting to take part in a few Pokemon battles, to get that bit more experience. The fact that I made it up the ranks as I did was a bit surprising. Probably because I had so many to come after me at once which kind of helped out when I got here. That said, I do understand that I kind of instilled something within the masses of the region, and not just with the hybrids here. The fact of being seen as "the noble hybrid" is actually...surprising, to be honest. I didn't think I'd make that much of a movement. I guess I can't be too surprised though because when I came here, I ended up finding that people of all creeds, rather they're human or hybrid, rich, poor, or simply in the middle, have lines drawn between each other that didn't need to exist. If anything that I probably could be idolized for, if anything, would probably be the means of attempting to bring down the social barriers, at least rattle the foundations some. Some 'traditions' as some calls it around here are doing nothing more than trying to hinder others from actually prospering to have a decent life, and it's rather sad. I'm hoping if nothing else, just simply having those Pokemon battles and not backing down will inspire others to actually stand up and do something with themselves instead of just standing by and taking it." I said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:20 pm
Blizzard120

Geez, eccentric much? So many questions...can I even get an answer in? Freakin' hell. "...uh...well...let me see if I can sum it up here. I was just someone here from another region just wanting to take part in a few Pokemon battles, to get that bit more experience. The fact that I made it up the ranks as I did was a bit surprising. Probably because I had so many to come after me at once which kind of helped out when I got here. That said, I do understand that I kind of instilled something within the masses of the region, and not just with the hybrids here. The fact of being seen as "the noble hybrid" is actually...surprising, to be honest. I didn't think I'd make that much of a movement. I guess I can't be too surprised though because when I came here, I ended up finding that people of all creeds, rather they're human or hybrid, rich, poor, or simply in the middle, have lines drawn between each other that didn't need to exist. If anything that I probably could be idolized for, if anything, would probably be the means of attempting to bring down the social barriers, at least rattle the foundations some. Some 'traditions' as some calls it around here are doing nothing more than trying to hinder others from actually prospering to have a decent life, and it's rather sad. I'm hoping if nothing else, just simply having those Pokemon battles and not backing down will inspire others to actually stand up and do something with themselves instead of just standing by and taking it." I said.

"Spoken like a true noble." Alexa said with a smile. "How do you feel about the-" Before Alexa could finish the question a young girl, probably late teens or early twenties, came running up with two other girls following close behind her.

"It's him! Look at those beautiful feathers!" The lead girl shouted, pushing her way past Alexa. "What do you think, gals? Wouldn't an outfit compose of blue feathers with maroon and white accents be lovely? What an inspiration to fashion he is!" She declared, her girlfriends agreeing with her profusely as they all looked Blizzard up and down.

"Valerie would just die to meet him." One of the girls said with a laugh. "Oh my gosh, you haven't me! I need all the inspiration I can get to present Valerie with a new outfit for Lumiose Fashion Week!" The lead girl said as she stood back and took out what seemed to be a Premier Ball with a flower painted on along with sequins.

"It's a big fashion show they hold in Lumiose City every year. The gym leader Valerie is in charge of it and approves all the outfits shown." Alexa said to Blizzard, taking the look on his fashion as reason enough to explain. "If you two are going to battle, mind if I film?" She asked with a smile.

"Oh my gosh! Really!? Yes, please!" The lead girl squealed as she friends cheered for her on the side lines.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:05 pm
SubonicXP
"Spoken like a true noble." Alexa said with a smile. "How do you feel about the-" Before Alexa could finish the question a young girl, probably late teens or early twenties, came running up with two other girls following close behind her.

"It's him! Look at those beautiful feathers!" The lead girl shouted, pushing her way past Alexa. "What do you think, gals? Wouldn't an outfit compose of blue feathers with maroon and white accents be lovely? What an inspiration to fashion he is!" She declared, her girlfriends agreeing with her profusely as they all looked Blizzard up and down.

"Valerie would just die to meet him." One of the girls said with a laugh. "Oh my gosh, you haven't me! I need all the inspiration I can get to present Valerie with a new outfit for Lumiose Fashion Week!" The lead girl said as she stood back and took out what seemed to be a Premier Ball with a flower painted on along with sequins.

"It's a big fashion show they hold in Lumiose City every year. The gym leader Valerie is in charge of it and approves all the outfits shown." Alexa said to Blizzard, taking the look on his fashion as reason enough to explain. "If you two are going to battle, mind if I film?" She asked with a smile.

"Oh my gosh! Really!? Yes, please!" The lead girl squealed as she friends cheered for her on the side lines.

"What on..." I stared in confusion when the girls came out of nowhere...and going nuts over my feathers. Unfortunately, it was just nothing more than to put my feathers as mere decoration on clothing. My God, why is it always my feathers? But then the mention of battling...anything to get these girls to back off, really. "Well...its what I came here for." I said, taking out a Pokeball.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:44 pm
Blizzard120

"What on..." I stared in confusion when the girls came out of nowhere...and going nuts over my feathers. Unfortunately, it was just nothing more than to put my feathers as mere decoration on clothing. My God, why is it always my feathers? But then the mention of battling...anything to get these girls to back off, really. "Well...its what I came here for." I said, taking out a Pokeball.

"Awesome!" She said with a giggle. "Let's do this, Slurpuff!" The girl cried out as she tossed her designer ball onto the field, the device popping open to reveal what could only be described as a giant living cupcake.

"Puff puff!" It seemed to bark at Blizzard, much like how a Growlithe or Houndour bark, obviously a canine Pokemon.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:58 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Awesome!" She said with a giggle. "Let's do this, Slurpuff!" The girl cried out as she tossed her designer ball onto the field, the device popping open to reveal what could only be described as a giant living cupcake.

"Puff puff!" It seemed to bark at Blizzard, much like how a Growlithe or Houndour bark, obviously a canine Pokemon.

Oh I remember one of these things. That Pokepuff owner guy from the last time I was here actually gave Telia a hard time, and nearly took her out. It might look like a gigantic living cupcake, but what its capable of is anything but sweet. I mean, joking aside, this thing can take quite a beating, so taking it out fast isn't going to be an option here, even if I use something like...say, Scizor, for instance. The question is, however, how do I actually manage to take it out without my Pokemon taking too much damage themselves.

"Alright then, go! Porygon-Z!" I called out, tossing out a Pokeball.

The ball hit the floor a couple of seconds later and in a flash of light, out came the virtual Pokemon, out for battle. "PORRRYYY!" Porygon-Z shrilled.

"Ready when you are." I said to my opponent.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff