Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
First Rumblings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:00 pm
The Victreebel let out a cry as it took the suped up Spark attack, the electricity coursing through its body and causing it to seize up. The flycatcher Pokemon was fully paralyzed and from the looks of it it wouldn't be doing anything but laying on the ground twitching for awhile. Now might be a good time to get as far away from it as possible before it can move again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:42 pm
Rhyme takes her chances and thanks the pokemon with a kiss on the head, scrambling away as fast as her legs can take her. She's weary, with the slightest of headaches, but she manages to, after a bit of walking, finally make it in. She slows to a stop, panting, gaze up and looking around for the truck. She definitely feels like she'll need a bit of rest--the attack took a bit out of her....

First things first, however: find Hans and Gretel.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:25 pm
Going the rest of the way to Dendemille Town wouldn't be too hard for Rhyme, in fact when the Victreebel got in their way they were already pretty close to the town gate. Upon passing through the gate the young hybrid would be greeted by the farming town of Dendemille, the town's giant prized wind lazily rotating its blades in the distance. Seemed like a nice quiet town.

She didn't see the truck yet, but she did notice a Pokemon Center around the corner. Maybe they were there, and if not it would probably be a good idea to go rest up before looking for them. They couldn't have gone too far, could they?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:35 pm
Its a beautiful town, Dendemille. Rhyme can't help but relax just the slightest bit, making her way past the gate. She's almost sleepy, but she can't rest herself now: She has to find the others...they have to be here somewhere. She doesn't even have a map, but she presumes the Center has another, and makes her way over, also thankful for her things still on her.

The Center's entry is a welcome sight, and she gives a slightly weary smile to the Nurse behind the counter while approaching. (All of them look the same anyway, but it didn't matter)  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:54 am
"Hello and welcome to Dendemille Pokemon Center! Don't see many of your kind around here." The Nurse Joy said, happy as ever. Wait, your kind? "What can I help you with?" She asks Rhyme, even though it's clear as day that her and Helioptile were a little banged up. She blind?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:36 pm
"...My kind?" She parroted, attempting to read the context of the awfully cheery nurse. Had she meant it in that she was a hybrid, or someone not from around here...? "I just...need to heal my pokemon and a...place to rest. You haven't...heard of a blue truck passing through here also, have you, ma'am?" Best to be polite--she's not in familiar territory and still smarting from where she hit the ground.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:57 pm
"Blue truck? Hm...good question...I may have." The nurse said with a giggle, as if she wasn't going to tell Rhyme if she really had or not. "Yes, I have." She sighed, did it pain her to admit that? "A nice human couple stopped by saying if a Pachirisu hybrid, you I suppose, stopped by here to let her know that they would be waiting for you at the town's exit. Something about gathering up supplies for the next route." She informed Rhyme.

"Any who! I'll be glad to heal your Pokemon and while all our rooms are occupied you can take a nap on one of the couches." She said, awaiting to take her Pokemon for healing. Rhyme probably found it hard to believe all the rooms were filled. She and the Nurse Joy were the only people in here, other than the clerk over at the PokeMart side of the center.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:06 pm
"...." Rhyme's head tilts the other way; perhaps the other wanted company. It was a quiet town after all; she could understand if the other wanted the company. "At the end...That's fine." She placed the Helioptile on the tray, the other pokeballs that were used with the nurse. It was...definitely a bit hard to believe, but then there was that inkling. What if...this town had a bias towards Hybrids?

She stifled the shiver, pulling her tail around. "Thank you, Nurse Joy. I...I do appreciate your help." A quick catnap while she waited would be okay...definitely would help.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:26 pm
Some time later, after Nurse Joy healed up all her Pokemon and Helioptile, Rhyme would be woken up by the reptile on her chest along with her tray of Pokeballs. It would seem the nurse just walked over and sat them down on her without a word, just leaving them there and going back to her counter and wait for other trainers. Rude much?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:41 pm
....It was then that Rhyme figured, waking up to a chirruping Pokemon on her chest, that she had overstayed her welcome. The girl yawned and stretched, straightening up her spot before grabbing her things and placing the bin carefully back where it was supposed to go. With a friendly smile and goodbye--as negativity bred negativity and maybe she was having a bad day--she left and made her way out.

Taking no chances, she immediately bee-lined towards the exit of the town with Helioptile in hand, hoping to catch any sight of the truck and her friends before what was wariness of her got any worse.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:06 pm
Rhyme would soon find the blue truck she was looking for, the vehicle parked to the side of the town gate and the male and female couple she was familiar with standing beside it both wearing full winter gear.

"Rhyme! Over here!" Gretel said with a wave as she spotted the hybrid in the distance, Hans soon following suit as he too waved her over.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:43 pm
She decided not to mention the treatment by the nurse. Best to be polite...

"Hans! Gretel!" She called out, speeding up to make her way over to them. Stopping short, she teeters a bit but rights herself, the Helioptile climbing onto her head. "Nice...uniforms, guys." She says, glancing them over. "Are we good to go on supplies, then?"  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:18 am
"We are all stocked up. The people here were just so nice to us." Hans beamed.

"Here, this is for you. I know you have fur but it gets really cold up ahead." Gretel said as she handed Rhyme a green fur coat. "It's made from the fur of a Pokemon called Gogoat. Almost looks like grass, huh?" She laughed. It kind of did.

"The locals told us we won't be able to drive the truck to the next town, Anistar City. Apparently Route 17 is plagued by near constant blizzards and is covered in densely packed snow. We'll have to rent a Mamoswine and ride it as it plows its way through. Sounds kind of fun. Either way we got the gear loaded up on this sled, now we just need-" Before Hans could finish that statement an old man came along leading the massive Twin Tusk Pokemon. "That's...a big Pokemon..."

-----

After having tied the sleigh carrying their supplies onto the Mamoswine the group would climb on top and head off onto the snow covered route. There wasn't a blizzard blowing today, at least not yet, but it was still pretty windy and plenty cold.

"So, I have a question." Gretel spoke up, Hans was steering the Mamoswine so she was free to chit chat as she spun around to face Rhyme. "What's it like being a hybrid? Do people treat you different?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:22 pm
Rhyme took a slow breath and smiled at them, accepting the coat. It was warm. She wasn't sure she'd need it but she kept it close. IT was big enough to cuddle in if she wanted, in addition to space for her new company. "Thank you, Gretel...its so kind of you...but it does!" How much it reminded her of it...didn't matter. Would be easy to see. "That makes sense, too. It'd be quicker to move on the--"

"..." she's cut off by the sight of the pokemon; its /massive/. But then again, that's the most effective mode of transport, right?

- - - - -

Rhyme settles as she calibrates herself, so to speak, to the speed of the pokemon. Steady but rather fast, she cradles the Helioptile in her jacket and shares the mutual sparks from the friction to keep warmer in the coat. Head tilts when Gretel turns back...and Rhyme's ears bely her by pinning down sideways. "It's...different. I've had...more interesting experiences, though. I don't mind them as much, but due to the people I'm with....I always forget that some people think of Hybrids as something abnormal, so its always a bit of a surprise when you get that bit of fear...or anger or ignorance towards you."

She pauses, shrugs her shoulders and then smiles a bit. "But it just gives me a bit of a unique skill for some jobs where we help people, just like I'm helping you and Hans and the company....so in a way its also okay. Its just a...strange feeling sometimes." Memories of being human slip through her fingers and she ducks her head briefly to nuzzle her pokemon in her coat. "I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...final answer." A pause, and she manages to look up, watching the weather around them. "How far down the path are we going from here...?"  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:36 pm
"It's a good distance, luckily it's just a straight shot through." Hans admitted as they continued onward, the Mamoswine making its way through the snow at a consistent pace, not bothered in the slightest by the cold frozen much in its face.

"Deli de!" Chimed a creature overhead. Gretel and Hans would both look up to see what it was, spotting a certain red and white bird fluttering above. "Delibird!" It beamed happily as it landed on the backside of the Mamoswine.

"What kind of Pokemon is that? Never seen anything like it in Hoenn." Gretel common. Not surprising, Ice type Pokemon aren't that widespread in the tropical region of Hoenn. Outside of Shoal Cave, that is.

"Bird bird!" It continued to chirp, reaching into its bag and pulling out a nicely wrapped up present and presented it to Rhyme and Gretel.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff