Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[First Wave] Profile Updates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hero Kesshin

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:56 pm
Hero Kesshin

Character's Name: Kesshin Gaia
Character's Rank: D
Link to Character's Profile: Kesshin Gaia
Words Roleplayed: 2885
Link To Posts: HC&G 1 HC&G 2 (Dash Start) HC&G 3 HC&G 4 Dash End Win

UD 1 UD 2 UD Dash 1 UD Dash 2 UD Dash End Win

HH 1 (Event)

Parts Added: N/A
Parts Removed: N/A
Money Added: $577
Money Spent: 0
Stats Added: 50
R.E.A.D. ▪▫ 140 [0]
• ACCELERATION ▪▫ +30
• STRENGTH ▪▫ +10
• STAMINA ▪▫ +5
• JUMP ▪▫ +5
AIR TIME ▪▫ +7.5 (1/2 [strength + jump])
Trick(s) Added: Fireball, Hellzone
Trick(s) Removed:

-X Duo Yiro X-

Genji Gincosu
Editing in my new tricks

Negative J3T

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:09 pm
Character's Name: Xavier
Character's Rank: E
Link to Character's Profile: xavier
Link to Last Character Update: kast update
Words Roleplayed: 2,988
Link To Posts:
xavier entrance

xavier challeengfe

DASH_ vs f rank 1

dash vs f rank 2

Dash vs f rank 3

Xavier's exit

Money Added: $597.60
Stats Added: + 10 (5 stamina and jump)
Negative J3T
Updated

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:59 am
Character's Name: Takui Ellysion
Character's Rank: F-Rank -> E-Rank
Link to Character's Profile: Takui
Link to Last Character Update: Last Update
Words Roleplayed: Dunno, not usin em right now
Link To Posts:
Takui vs Daiki Hurdle Win
Post 1
Post 2
Post 3
Declared Winner

Parts Added:
Parts Removed:
Money Added:
Money Spent:
Stats Added:
+20 Total Stats (Win Hurdle vs F-Rank as F-Rank)
+2 Accel (New: 7)
+5 Strength (New: 15)
+2 Stamina (New: 7)
+11 Jump (New: 45)
New Air Time: 30 Seconds
Trick(s) Added:
Trick(s) Removed:
Other Things: Changed Picture

[imgright]http://i.imgur.com/kgDFnf6.jpg?1[/imgright]
[b][size=14]________________________________________|C|haracter |I|nformation[/size][/b]

[size=11][b]Full Name: [/b] Takui Ellysion
[b]Nicknames: [/b] Taku
[b]Age: [/b] 22
[b]Birthdate: [/b] ???
[b]Sex: [/b] Male
[b]Sexual Orientation: [/b] Heterosexual

[b]Height: [/b] 6'4"
[b]Weight: [/b] 198 lbs
[b]Physical Description: [/b] Just see image

[b]Personality: [/b] Takui is a pretty laid back person. He has been as of rather recently after meeting someone. He typically disregards things that have little to do with him. He enjoys joking around with people and also is generally nice. He is way more often than not fully willing to assist someone if it comes down to it.
[b]Backstory: [/b] Takui comes from a storm rider family, beginning in Japan as the first son and oldest child of Ketsueki and Tatiana. He had begun training to be a storm rider rather early in his life. He was among the best, although he did not intend to become a king of a road, he was heavily content with his situation of just riding with his team.

However eventually a series of incidents happened. Starting from him getting sick, and being unable to interact much with his team without risking them getting sick, and eventually turning into a rather hard shock to his well being as a friend and team member of his practically rejected his help. With this incident occurring followed by something else he had become aware of quickly he left Japan. He in fact was not storm riding the whole time as air treks simply brought up pretty bad memories.

While in New York he didn't exactly make friends, he was in a pretty deep state of depression. His will to ride broken as he just lived a new yorkian life. after a year of living in New York he had gotten word that Karina had been nigh-fatally injured. That was when he stopped feeling sorry for himself and got his own life back on track. Still unable to wear air treks, he was soon enough relieved that Karina was alive, however in a state much like his own for a much worse reason than his own. After another two years, he got a call from his dad, telling him his sister was coming to America to live with him. It was around this time he figured that it was a good idea to begin riding again. However he did not intend on doing such until his sister got to America.

[b]Country of Birth: [/b]Japan
[/size]

[b][size=14]________________________________________|R|un |I|nformation[/size][/b]
[size=11]
[b]Road: [/b] Hurricane Road
[b]Rank: [/b] E-Rank
[b]Allias: [/b] N/A
[b]Shadow:[/b] [url=http://i.imgur.com/zvxzARE.png]An Angel behind bones[/url]
[b]Karma Level: [/b] 0
[/size]

[size=11][u][b]R.E.A.D[/b][/u] → [/size][74]
[i][size=11]→ Acceleration:[/size][/i] [size=9][7][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Strength:[/size][/i] [size=9][15][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Stamina:[/size][/i] [size=9][7][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Jump:[/size][/i] [size=9][45][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Air Time:[/size][/i] [size=9][30 Seconds][/size]

[size=11][b]→ Air Trecks: Angel's wilted wings.[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]Takui's air treks are very simply designed as to look like he skeletal head of a fox.[/size][/list]
[list]► [size=9]TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP[/size][/list]

[size=14][b]________________________________________|T|rick |I|nformation[/b][/size]

[size=11]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Road Tricks[/b][/size]
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Trick Name l Rank}
[color=white]-------[/color]► {Description.}

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Trick Name l Rank}

[color=white]-------[/color]► {Description.}[/size] [/spoiler]

[size=11][color=white]---[/color][b]Trick Passes[/b][/size]
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Upper Soul 23 Roll l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]► With this technique, even those with little jump can reach the sky. By holding on to a pole of sorts with one hand while running one’s ATs in a vertical grind, the user spins all the way up said pole. This skill is useful for scaling up buildings that are too tall to jump or keeping up with someone who can jump much better than yourself. However, the Upper Soul is not as fast as a jump.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{ Air Method to Spin That Grab Moonride l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]► {This flashy technique is used for aerial vaulting to bypass other riders in an array of acrobatic maneuvers.
The arching trick begins with a diagonal jump, appearing as though the body is intended to simply go through a forward flip. Not long after gaining air does the user tilt forward and aside in a three hundred and sixty degree corkscrew. During this motion the body is constantly in an arcing path, turning and contorting in a slow and steady aerial gyroscope. Once exiting the corkscrew the user's frame is turned horizontally, upper body still winded as they turn and perform an inverted split with their legs. After this peak maneuver the user turns with their back facing the intended landing area. During the entire way down, the user performs a singular somersault, stabilizing for the backwards riding skid to a stop.}

[size=11][color=white]---[/color][b]Custom Tricks[/b][/size]

[b][size=14]________________________________________|I|nventory |I|nformation[/b][/size]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size] Headset
[list]► [size=9]Custom made "Hell's Headset" A Headphone and microphone combination wireless headset he uses to speak to two of his friends connected to the Hell's Wireless Communication system...a system of communication for his old team. It's basically a radio.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size] Chain Cuffs and Anklets
[list]► [size=9] A set of cuffs and anklets that are made with velcro, fabric and rubber. There is a metal plate on each of them, and chains attached to the metal plates. Each chain is about four feet long.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size] Wallet ($50)
[list]► [size=9]Contains his ID, and all essentials.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→[/b][/size] Cellphone
[list]► [size=9]Normal smart phone with a READ installed.[/size][/list]

Avedis Angelus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:51 pm
Character's Name: Ruka Daisetsu
Character's Rank: E ---> D
Link to Character's Profile: Ruka Daisetsu
Words Roleplayed: n/a
Link To Posts:
Ruka Learned Two Trick passes
Dash against Xavier (lost sad )
Challegne
Dash start
A
B
C and Dash End
Hurdles against Xavier (won :3 )
Hurdle start
A
B and Hurdle End
Parts Added:
Parts Removed:
Money Added:
Money Spent:
Stats Added: 30 sp (10 for losing to E and 20 for winning to E)+ 6sp stamina
Trick(s) Added: Upper Soul 23 Roll, Super Stride IV Sonic Boom, Alpha Electromagnetic Illusions, Under Suspension! , and Thunder Kick
Trick(s) Removed:

[size=11][u][b]R.E.A.D[/b][/u] →[128][148] [/size]
[i][size=11]→ Acceleration:[/size][/i] [size=9][55] [65][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Strength:[/size][/i] [size=9][25] [35][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Stamina:[/size][/i] [size=9][23][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Jump:[/size][/i] [size=9][25][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Air Time:[/size][/i] [size=9]22.5 secs. [30 secs.][/size]
[size=14][b]________________________________________|T|rick |I|nformation[/b][/size]

[size=11]
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Alpha Electromagnetic Illusions. l D}
[color=white]-------[/color]►The beginner Rising Road rider makes use of very simple illusionary type tricks, using their understanding of electromagnetic waves to create visual effects. The user will make use of their air treck's engine and battery in combination, expelling from their body outward a very simple illusion. The Rising Rider's waves affect those in the visual range, making it seem as though they are what they aren't. At the lowest level of usage, a rider can only hold this charade in their position. Only with the introduction of some metallic beacon in their arsenal can they expand upon the range of their beginner trick. This is a D Class trick.

[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] Roof Gap To Disaster One Foot "Air Line" l F
[color=white]-------[/color]► A rather dangerous trick, the Air Line involves grinding down a power line, shooting sparks and an electric charge into the air. When used properly, the Air Line has been known to disperse techniques that use illusions to trick the mind.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Upper Soul 23 Roll l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]► With this technique, even those with little jump can reach the sky. By holding on to a pole of sorts with one hand while running one’s ATs in a vertical grind, the user spins all the way up said pole. This skill is useful for scaling up buildings that are too tall to jump or keeping up with someone who can jump much better than yourself. However, the Upper Soul is not as fast as a jump.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Super Stride IV Sonic Boom l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]►This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.
The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.

[/size] [/spoiler]

[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] Magnetic World l F
[color=white]-------[/color]► The User revs his ATs until a weak -to- powerful ( depends upon rank ) magnetic current is formed form the air in and around them. Kinji will than releases this magnetic and electrical charge outward up to a radius of twenty [20] feet at the strongest level. This skill is used to repel or push anything that has a magnetic pulse/ charge away from the center ( user ) using same charge ( like magnets ). This applies to people, electrical objects, metals, electronics, and etc. But, the user will have to apply the same charge of the repelling charge upon the intend target for this to fully work. However the flaw of this technique is that the repel is only as strong and far as the stamina put in to it.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] Magnetic Beat l E
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user will spin on their air treks while moving air current whirl around them until they produce a weak electrical and slight magnetic charge that are releases from the air treks in a weak pulsing manner. This skill is simply used so the user can connect/ride on a power-line, metal objects, and other magnetic objects more easily than that of other roads would. However this can be cancelled out by a rider of the Rising or Gaia Road whom release an electrical charge to nullify it.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Under Suspension! l D}
[color=white]-------[/color]►A simple but effective offensive technique that requires the user to ensnare the opponent by wrapping them in wire. Once accomplished the user flips the opponent upside-down and violently slams them into the ground using their own weight against them. The heavier the opponent the more effective this trick is.
[/size]

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Thunder Kick l D}
[color=white]-------[/color]►The Rising Road Rider charges electricity through their air trecks, storing it for an impacting kick. The kick, once released will emit the electricity into the opponent hoping to cause shocks to the body. Thus causing temporary numbness for two post wherever the opponent was hit with this trick. [/size]
[/spoiler]

-X Duo Yiro X-

Genji Gincosu

Negative J3T

Hero Kesshin

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:55 pm
QueenBAD_KittyKat
Character's Name: Ruka Daisetsu
Character's Rank: E ---> D
Link to Character's Profile: Ruka Daisetsu
Words Roleplayed: n/a
Link To Posts:
Ruka Learned Two Trick passes
Dash against Xavier (lost sad )
Challegne
Dash start
A
B
C and Dash End
Hurdles against Xavier (won :3 )
Hurdle start
A
B and Hurdle End
Parts Added:
Parts Removed:
Money Added:
Money Spent:
Stats Added: 30 sp (10 for losing to E and 20 for winning to E)+ 6sp stamina
Trick(s) Added: Upper Soul 23 Roll, Super Stride IV Sonic Boom, Alpha Electromagnetic Illusions, Under Suspension! , and Thunder Kick
Trick(s) Removed:

[size=11][u][b]R.E.A.D[/b][/u] →[128][148] [/size]
[i][size=11]→ Acceleration:[/size][/i] [size=9][55] [65][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Strength:[/size][/i] [size=9][25] [35][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Stamina:[/size][/i] [size=9][23][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Jump:[/size][/i] [size=9][25][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Air Time:[/size][/i] [size=9]22.5 secs. [30 secs.][/size]

[size=11]
[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {Alpha Electromagnetic Illusions. l D}
[color=white]-------[/color]►The beginner Rising Road rider makes use of very simple illusionary type tricks, using their understanding of electromagnetic waves to create visual effects. The user will make use of their air treck's engine and battery in combination, expelling from their body outward a very simple illusion. The Rising Rider's waves affect those in the visual range, making it seem as though they are what they aren't. At the lowest level of usage, a rider can only hold this charade in their position. Only with the introduction of some metallic beacon in their arsenal can they expand upon the range of their beginner trick. This is a D Class trick.

[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] Roof Gap To Disaster One Foot "Air Line" l F
[color=white]-------[/color]► A rather dangerous trick, the Air Line involves grinding down a power line, shooting sparks and an electric charge into the air. When used properly, the Air Line has been known to disperse techniques that use illusions to trick the mind.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Upper Soul 23 Roll l F}

[color=white]-------[/color]►This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.
The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.

[/size] [/spoiler]

[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] Magnetic World l F
[color=white]-------[/color]► The User revs his ATs until a weak -to- powerful ( depends upon rank ) magnetic current is formed form the air in and around them. Kinji will than releases this magnetic and electrical charge outward up to a radius of twenty [20] feet at the strongest level. This skill is used to repel or push anything that has a magnetic pulse/ charge away from the center ( user ) using same charge ( like magnets ). This applies to people, electrical objects, metals, electronics, and etc. But, the user will have to apply the same charge of the repelling charge upon the intend target for this to fully work. However the flaw of this technique is that the repel is only as strong and far as the stamina put in to it.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] Magnetic Beat l E
[color=white]-------[/color]► The user will spin on their air treks while moving air current whirl around them until they produce a weak electrical and slight magnetic charge that are releases from the air treks in a weak pulsing manner. This skill is simply used so the user can connect/ride on a power-line, metal objects, and other magnetic objects more easily than that of other roads would. However this can be cancelled out by a rider of the Rising or Gaia Road whom release an electrical charge to nullify it.

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Under Suspension! l D}
[color=white]-------[/color]►A simple but effective offensive technique that requires the user to ensnare the opponent by wrapping them in wire. Once accomplished the user flips the opponent upside-down and violently slams them into the ground using their own weight against them. The heavier the opponent the more effective this trick is.
[/size]

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Thunder Kick l D}
[color=white]-------[/color]►The Rising Road Rider charges electricity through their air trecks, storing it for an impacting kick. The kick, once released will emit the electricity into the opponent hoping to cause shocks to the body. Thus causing temporary numbness for two post wherever the opponent was hit with this trick. [/size]
[/spoiler]

-X Duo Yiro X-

Genji Gincosu

Negative J3T

Hero Kesshin

updated. now klet me do my tourney  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:34 am
happywho06
I am pretty sure you are only getting 40SP instead of 50, you loss your match against Mercy, thats 15x2 and you get +10SP for the sign up so thats 15x2+10 but you don't double the sign up points otherwise idk where you got that 20 from. Also you linked me to the thread not to the posts so that too is wrong, and I am assuming you don't want any money from your posts either.

Character's Name: Ren
Character's Rank: F
Link to Character's Profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25011437&page=4
Link to Last Character Update:
Words Roleplayed: n/a (Festive Tournament)
Link To Posts: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25054289

Parts Added:
Parts Removed:
Money Added:
Money Spent:
Stats Added: 20 [READ 30 ----> 50]

Updated version:

R.E.A.D[50]
→ Acceleration: [20]
→ Strength: [4]
→ Stamina: [6]
→ Jump: [20]
→ Air Time: 14 seconds

Trick(s) Added:
Trick(s) Removed:  

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:18 am
Character's Name: Nova Valentine
Link to Character's Profile: The moppy one
Words Roleplayed: I don't know i'll add them up next update
Link To Posts:
Winter Event
Took this L

Parts Added:
Parts Removed:
Money Added:
Money Spent:
Stats Added: 20 [Loss] +5 accel. +15 jump
Trick(s) Added:
Trick(s) Removed:

Genji Gincosu
Updated

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:57 am
Crush Crush
Updated

Character's Name: Abel Maxwell
Link to Character's Profile: X
Link to Last Character Update: X
Words Roleplayed: 3694
Link To Posts:
218 Round 1
280 Round 1
414 Round 1
266 Round 1
215 Round 1
Parts Added: None
Parts Removed: None
Money Added: 3694/5 = $738
Money Spent: None
Stats Added: +10SP Tournament Sign Up, +30SP x2(+60SP) Win against E-Rank/doubled for first round
READ [28---> 98]
Acceleration: +40 [52]
Strength: +15 [21]
Stamina: +8 [15]
Jump: +7 [10]
Air Time: 15.5s
Trick(s) Added:
Trick(s) Removed: None

Code:

[imgright]http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww152/Order_of_the_Cross/c1527d24-17ca-47de-b8e6-eb34a9f2fd1e_zpswca0lvva.jpg[/imgright]
[b][size=14]________________________________________|C|haracter |I|nformation[/size][/b]

[size=11][b]Full Name: [/b] Abel Maxwell
[b]Nicknames: [/b] Abby, always open to other nicknames too.
[b]Age: [/b] 19
[b]Birthdate: [/b] July 23rd, 20xx
[b]Sex: [/b] Male
[b]Sexual Orientation: [/b] Bisexual

[b]Height: [/b] 178cm (5'10")
[b]Weight: [/b] 69kg (152lbs)
[b]Physical Description: [/b] The picture seems like it's accurate for the most part. He does enjoy snacking, but doesn't have food with him all the time.

[b]Personality: [/b] Abel might seem cold outwardly at first glance, but that doesn't really do his personality justice. He is the kind of guy that can make friends quickly, since he's had to do that his whole life. Abel also warms up quickly to others and enjoys being around people. Abby is easy to get along with and usually does what would be considered good. That's not always the case, as he's definitely not immune to doing bad things could get him into trouble. Abel can be very competitive, but is also a team player when it's needed.
[b]Backstory: [/b] Abel was born in Canada to an American mother and a Canadian father. His dad is a professional hockey player and his mom is a homemaker. Since he was a child and up until he graduated high school, he was homeschooled by his mother. His dad was never the best hockey player, but he was good enough to stay in the league. This led to him being traded a lot, which caused his family to move far too many times. Abel has lived in lots of different cities throughout the US and Canada due to this lifestyle.
Having to move around all the time, made it difficult to make lifelong friends, knowing that a few months or a year later, he'd need to do it all over again. Despite that, he was still able to make friends by playing hockey and always finding places to ice skate. He never really had much of an interest in following in his father's footsteps, but he still enjoyed skating. It was really the only thing that could make him feel like a normal kid.
His introduction into the world of Air Treks was from his time living in the US and watching the Olympics. Seeing that it was pretty similar to other types of skating, Abel was drawn to the idea of the extreme sport. Sure, it might have sounded quite dangerous, but that really had never been a problem. It's not like he hadn't been in a brawl before when playing a sport. Either way, riding Air Treks quickly became what he wanted to do in life. Abel now had a dream in mind and decided to make the move to New York. That seemed like the best place to learn about and use AT's. He wasn't used to living on his own, but he really did want a place to call home.

[b]Country of Birth: [/b] Canada
[/size]

[b][size=14]________________________________________|R|un |I|nformation[/size][/b]
[size=11]
[b]Road: [/b] Flame
[b]Rank: [/b] E
[b]Allias: [/b] None Yet
[b]Shadow:[/b] [url=http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/f0/f0c50b0b59812548e86cb68295cf3bcbe7837294_full.jpg]Blue Flames[/url]
[b]Karma Level: [/b] Storm Rider [0]
[/size]

[size=11][u][b]R.E.A.D[/b][/u] → [/size][20]
[i][size=11]→ Acceleration:[/size][/i] [size=9][52][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Strength:[/size][/i] [size=9][21][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Stamina:[/size][/i] [size=9][15][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Jump:[/size][/i] [size=9][10][/size]
[i][size=11]→ Air Time:[/size][/i] [size=9][15.5s][/size]

[size=11][b]→ Air Tracks: Northern Hellfire[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]Standard AT's that are well kept. The wheels are black with a thin stripe of red on the side. The top of the AT boot is light blue, to mimic the colour of ice. The light blue gradually fades into a blood red colour, before fading to black at the bottom.[/size][/list]
[list]► [size=9]TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP[/size][/list]

[size=11]

[spoiler][size=9][color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b] {In Step: Reverse Turn Stance l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]► {The "In step" is a simple move of simply pointing the toes inwards meeting a 90"-45" degree angle placing their heels at an angle too. This positioning of the feet allows one to consistently keep themselves moving in an forward motion while the other skate causes them to veer to the left or right and perform something for a short or wide turn. This motion is a basic thing that most anyone can do but when reversing the forward motion into a backwards one reveals the full use of the In Step: Reverse Stance. The Stance causes a tight spinning turn about motion that can allow the rider to turn around abruptly to change direction fluidly out of their forward run. By slowing their motion and Turning all at once and one AT pulls back while the other pushes forward into the reversed motion. This way the rider can aim their back or front in any direction in short notice and perform attacks in this turn about fashion that may benefit from the recoiling whiplash of pulling back their forward momentum abruptly to swing their bodies about or continue to spin in place. This motion is more strong than fast and requires the rider to bend their knees slightly or rather low to adjust according to how much recoil their speed incurred. As time passes this turn about motion can fluidly work in to just about any run style the user may conceive as they progress growing more fluid as they grow in ability. }

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Air Method to Spin That Grab Moonride l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]► {This flashy technique is used for aerial vaulting to bypass other riders in an array of acrobatic maneuvers.
The arching trick begins with a diagonal jump, appearing as though the body is intended to simply go through a forward flip. Not long after gaining air does the user tilt forward and aside in a three hundred and sixty degree corkscrew. During this motion the body is constantly in an arcing path, turning and contorting in a slow and steady aerial gyroscope. Once exiting the corkscrew the user's frame is turned horizontally, upper body still winded as they turn and perform an inverted split with their legs. After this peak maneuver the user turns with their back facing the intended landing area. During the entire way down, the user performs a singular somersault, stabilizing for the backwards riding skid to a stop.}

[color=white]-------[/color]► {This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.
The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.}

[color=white]-----[/color][b]→[/b]{Moon Walk l F}
[color=white]-------[/color]► {The "Moon Walk" skill is a supplementary one, becoming usable at any point in time after learning. This AT riding skill is an advancement upon the user's reverse riding. With this ability, the rider can skillfully ride backwards with the same versatility as they do forward. The rider is only required to keep track of their rear every so often, making sure they can tell where they're going. The higher rank the rider is, the less frequent this glancing back is required. Riders of [ B Class ] and above appear to not even have to look where they're going over. Their general skills allow them to ride backwards with optimal efficiency, only needing a single look of whatever is going to be behind them to keep track of what's going on or could happen. This pertains to things such as cars, ledges, or other obstacles where the user could simply maneuver over them as if to have predicted their coming.}[/size] [/spoiler]

[b][size=14]________________________________________|I|nventory |I|nformation[/b][/size]

[size=11][b]→Wallet[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]$1289 USD's, ID, Passport, etc.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→Multinational Technology Company Brand Cell Phone[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]READ Enabled, the latest cellphone from a well known multinational corporation.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→Small Pocket Knife[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]Just in case.[/size][/list]

[size=11][b]→Black Messenger Bag[/b][/size]
[list]► [size=9]An over the shoulder bag that carries everything he needs when out and about.[/size][/list]

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:59 am
Character's Name: Howl Amaranth
Character's Rank: F ---> E
Link to Character's Profile: [x]
Link to Last Character Update: 19/11/16
Words Roleplayed: x
Link To Posts:
Tournament

Parts Added:
Parts Removed:
Money Added:
Money Spent:
Stats Added: +60 Win Against E-Rank
ACC + 30
STR + 20
STA + 10
Trick(s) Added:
Trick(s) Removed:

illusorry
updated. Welcome to E-class

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:27 am
QueenBAD_KittyKat

-X Duo Yiro X-

Genji Gincosu

Negative J3T

Hero Kesshin

Not sure where your getting 50 sp points from lol I put 20 but ill change it to 40. his READ is going upto 50 in total if I added 20sp. I have added the money and I tried to link to the individual posts but I am not sure how to do that tbh :s There are 4 links which hopefully work. Just to be claer I am adding 40sp and his total READ is now 70

Character's Rank: F ---> E
Link to Character's Profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25011437&page=4
Link to Last Character Update:
Words Roleplayed: n/a (Festive Tournament)
Link To Posts:
{Race start/Post1}
{Post 2}
{Post 3}
{Race finish/Post 4}
Parts Added:
Parts Removed:
Money Added: $144 (723 words)
Money Spent:
Stats Added: 40

Updated version:

R.E.A.D[70]
→ Acceleration: [30]
→ Strength: [10]
→ Stamina: [10]
→ Jump: [20]
→ Air Time: 15 seconds

Trick(s) Added:
Trick(s) Removed:  

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Hero Kesshin

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:30 am
Character's Name: Kesshin Gaia
Character's Rank: D
Link to Character's Profile: Kesshin Gaia
Words Roleplayed: 1448
Link To Posts: LI 1, LI Hurdle Start, LI 3, LI Win, LI 5, LI Dash Start, LI 7, LI Win

Match 1-1, Match 1-2, Match 1-3, Match 1 Win

Parts Added: N/A
Parts Removed: N/A
Money Added: $289
Stats Added: 20
R.E.A.D. ▪▫ 170 [0]
• ACCELERATION ▪▫ +10
• STRENGTH ▪▫ +10
• STAMINA ▪▫ +
• JUMP ▪▫ +
AIR TIME ▪▫ +5 (1/2 [strength + jump])
Trick(s) Added:
Trick(s) Removed:

Hero Kesshin
Updated

Hareonca rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 2 Total: 8 (3-18)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:02 am
Storm Rider Bonus for Races: [5]-[1]-[2]

Character's Name: Daiki Shimada
Link to Character's Profile: Daiki Shimada
Words Roleplayed:
Link To Posts:
97 + Hurdle Loss (+10SP)
63 + Hurdle Loss vs. D-Rank (+20SP)
35 + Dash Loss Vs D-Rank (+20SP)

Parts Added: None
Parts Removed: None
Money Added: 1593 [1590/5 = 315] $315
Money Spent: None
Stats Added: +58
R.E.A.D → [88]
→ Acceleration: [28](+20)
→ Strength: [35](+20)
→ Stamina: [15](+10)
→ Jump: [10] (+8 )
→ Air Time: 22.5
Trick(s) Added:None
Trick(s) Removed: None  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:15 am
Character's Name: Mercy Williams
Link to Character's Profile: Mercy Williams
Words Roleplayed: 1350
Link To Posts:
150 + Dash Loss (+10 SP)

Pro Rider Thunderdome Race Word Bonus (x1.5 for Loss) [250+75+75 = 400]

Parts Added:
Parts Removed:
Money Added: 1750/5 = $350
Stats Added: 10
R.E.A.D → [76] -> [86]
→ Acceleration: [50]
→ Strength: [10]
→ Stamina: [10] -> [11]
→ Jump: [6] -> [15]

→ Air Time: [12.5]
Trick(s) Added: -None-
Trick(s) Removed: -None-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:22 pm
Negative J3T
Posting this now so it is done and ready for when you are getting back to updates. I am going to be re-doing Ren's stats and I will be giving all the evidence for the Sp I am adding. Also I finally got how to do direct post linking so you guys have an easier time lol

Character's Rank: F ----> E
Link to Character's Profile: [Link]
Link to Last Character Update: [link]
Words Roleplayed:
Link To Posts:

[Additional SP gifted by Genji]
(10 sp)
[Participation in halloween event] (10 sp)
[Holiday Tornament, loser of first round] (40 sp)
[post 1]
[post 2]
[post 3]
[post 4]

Parts Added:
Parts Removed:
Money Added: $144 (723 words)
Money Spent:
Stats Added: 60 sp

R.E.A.D → [20] -----> [80]
→ Acceleration: [30]
→ Strength: [20]