Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Mission 4 - Finale: Vacation's Where I Want to Z Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:17 pm
"The... Tapu? Excuse me? Yanno, nevermind, it's not important right now. Maybe that could be why Zygarde's been so riled up, but..." Cera's words would trail off when she started smelling the smoke, hurrying with the others and seeing the chaotic scene unfold before her. Her first instinct was to turn and glare at Zera, only to be told that she wasn't responsible for the fire.

She'd start to look to the crater, but that's when things unfolded even more. Between hearing everything and Reno asking her to hold a building, she sighed and set the egg down. She wasn't going to be able to keep it held aloft if she was to do anything about that building. "Guess it's better than trying to actually hold it in place..." She said to herself, focusing as much as she could. The building would buckle, but held for the moment. Given how the building would occasionally falter, it wasn't likely to remain that way for more than a couple of minutes.

Amaranth wasn't so sure how she'd be able to help, but she'd send out her Lickitung in an effort to try and do something. "Hey, do you think you can get over there and use Blizzard on the- ahh!" She'd instead be smacked by the Pokemon's tongue. The poor thing hadn't been let out in so long that not only did he not recognize her, but he thought she had stolen him from his original trainer.

"Lickitung, it's... look, just do something about that fire, please... I'll try to explain later, but you're gonna have to just trust me on this one!"

Truthfully, Lickitung didn't trust her one bit. But it was hard to avoid that there was something indeed going on. Oddly, he'd use Rollout to get himself closer, rolling along the ground until he got near the building. He'd soon exhale a freezing Blizzard to try and deal with the fire, if only for the ice to melt and lightly douse the flames.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:54 pm
Reno Vantas

Reno would move to continue talking with Kukui and Leslie about the theories around Zygarde and everything when the smoke smell that made him feel at home drew to an obnoxious element. Turning towards the source, he found there was now a building on fire and a massive crater in the middle of the street. Of course this made him feel at home. And look, someone to save from the fire too. Well, there were a few choices on how to advance here. Unfortunately, the easy way of using Kaiden was out. Damn Alakazam ate all their malasadas and was out somewhere trying to rearrange the ocean to be a better color or something.

Fine, time to be a leader.

"Cera, support the building with telekinesis while I do similar to give the rest time to operate. The rest of you, move quick to either contain the fire or get the woman out." A quick telekinetic pull on the little girl who was trying to break the firefighter line to get her closer to them would occur before Leslie turned towards Kess and Zera. "That means YOU TOO! Get to work!" The small hybrid bellowed before releasing her Onix and motioning for Grunt to erupt Rock Tombs at the base of the building to aid efforts to halt the collapse for the moment.
Darksol88

She'd start to look to the crater, but that's when things unfolded even more. Between hearing everything and Reno asking her to hold a building, she sighed and set the egg down. She wasn't going to be able to keep it held aloft if she was to do anything about that building. "Guess it's better than trying to actually hold it in place..." She said to herself, focusing as much as she could. The building would buckle, but held for the moment. Given how the building would occasionally falter, it wasn't likely to remain that way for more than a couple of minutes.
"Lickitung, it's... look, just do something about that fire, please... I'll try to explain later, but you're gonna have to just trust me on this one!"

Truthfully, Lickitung didn't trust her one bit. But it was hard to avoid that there was something indeed going on. Oddly, he'd use Rollout to get himself closer, rolling along the ground until he got near the building. He'd soon exhale a freezing Blizzard to try and deal with the fire, if only for the ice to melt and lightly douse the flames.
Blizzard120

As we rounded the corner, I perked up, seeing the plume of smoke. "......" I veered my eyes over towards the two Ciphers, ever suspicious if they had a hand in this before us getting here. Then again, what would have been the point? I then looked over seeing Lykas rush off for the rescue. "Jesus Christ, Lykas! Think already! Tristen, stay here." I then said, rushing off after Lykas. Some people with the need to play hero, apparently. As I rushed over, I started icing over the way out to give Lykas a safe way out of the building, extinguishing what fires I could and give the building some temporary support so it didn't fall on either of their heads. I swear to God, when I woke up this morning, I didn't expect to contend with the likes of this.

Tristen continued to eye the two, waiting on them to move. The kid wasn't sure how well he could stand against either one of those two. He's pretty certain he wouldn't be able to stand up to Kess by any means, even with his penchant of rendering her electrical attacks moot. And who isn't to say she found work-arounds in the months they've been separated. Zera on the other hand he knew least of...though it was sickening to be near her just by smell alone.
Espeon_Commander
"Of course, though this might fall under a hypothesis than a theory. Like I said, not much study has been done on Zygarde until recently, and any other stories of the legendary are from old historical records." Crystal would snap the book shut and put it away, bringing out a small notebook with a pen attached to it now. "You mentioned that the islands have their own guardians, though? You've got my interest." She would look arounder as they walked, noting the destruction that happened in the area as they got closer. Her nose would now twitch incessantly as they got closer to the fire. "Though, that might be put on hold here for the time being..." Her jaw would drop a bit as she saw the apartment building on fire, noticing barely the grandmother by the window.

"Um, hurry, yes, but first..." Crystal threw out another Pokéball, bringing out her Sigilyph as well. before she could order them to grab the grandmother, she watched as Odd and Lykas take charge and get her. So, she decided to do the next best thing, at least in her mind. "Kairos, Demon Wing, both of you get behind Lykas! Kairos, use Whirlwind to spiral the flames upwards away, and Demon Wing, add into that Whirlwind with a Tailwind!" The two would nod, then look at each other with a bit of a mutual leer before flapping their wings, Kairos summoning a Whirlwind around the building and Demon Wing trying to add into it with the Tailwind. Hopefully everything worked out fine.
Requiem of Whyspers

"Lykas!" He called out, releasing Cadenza. "Guardian Halo. We need stairs!" He called, his hands beginning to glow bright as he released the Ghost energy channeled through himself towards the building. Small rings of silver light formed a stairway up toward the window with the old woman he could see trying to escape from it, the energy trapped inside them repelling spirits.

Lykas, hearing Odd's call and seeing his reactiong, knew exactly what to do. Darting over to his partner, he jetted up the makeshift energy stairs, his footfalls landing on something akin to solid ground. At the top, he jumped into the burning building, rolled across the floor and stopped, facing the open window. "Let's go, granny!" He exclaimed as he picked up the old woman, using his ponytails to help him keep his balance on the way out the window with her.

Once out of the building again, Lykas carefully descended Odd's stairwell of Guardian Halos, each one dissipating behind him as he stepped off it. By the time he reached the ground again, Odd was sweating profusely and clearly drained. "Took... ...your time ... ... didn't you?" He panted, his left eye closed as he tried to regain his breath.

Lykas sent Granny Alola on her feet on the ground and offered Odd a ponytail to help pull himself to his feet."What can I say? I had fragile cargo." He replied with a small laugh. "You alright?" He'd ask the woman as he turned back to her now.

In an amazing display of teamwork, a lot of very pressing problems were solved by the Snagems as they leapt into action. Blizzard and Amaranth's Lickitung beginning on the ground floor's freezing influence made short work of the fires threatening to consume the ground-level supports, creating a icy base that wrapped snugly around the bottom of the building and prevented a total collapse without its support struts. Next, Onix's Rock Tomb and Cera's Psychic influence buttressed the middle parts of the burning house, holding the center in place to prevent the middle floors from collapsing back in on itself and creating a sinkhole that would crush the old woman just as surely as the building collapsing would have. This gave Lykas a clear run at the floor she was on thanks to a handy spiritual step ladder, gusts of wind by Demon Wing and Kairos clearing the worst of the blazes higher up to allow him to manage to actually reach the grandmother herself.

Zera, who had never moved during the entire ordeal, does so now, rolling her eyes at Leslie as she approached the burning building... to light a cigarette on a piece of flaming debris that had somehow separated it from the main complex. She takes a drag, making no attempt to move or do anything in the way of assisting the old woman. "Man, what a bunch of showoffs trying to save a woman that had what, maybe two or three years left at best, huh Kess? ...Kess?"

From where Lykas had managed to now retrieve and deposit the woman who was assuring him that yes she was fine and oh thank you so much young people for saving me and would you like some fresh made cookies and oh dear I don't have a kitchen anymoreing him the only part of the building that had gone without support, the top, separates itself with a nasty sounding moan of protest and breaks off, heading end over end directly towards where Lykas and the old woman were prone, intending on making the both of them into a fine paste.

There's a sizzling crack all of a sudden and the enormous piece of debris shears directly in half. Glass, metal, wood weighing several tons lands harmlessly to either side as Kess with her sword handle, now infused with her own energy to form a long malleable blade of lightning, cleaves the thing in two before anyone can so much blink or react to the piece even falling. A long precise cut, her lightning sword parts the block of materials as easily as fresh-churned butter. She lands, having had to jump to catch the thing in midair, and retracts her blade, depositing the hilt back in the holster on her hip. If Tristen had been able to follow the movement he would notice she was a lot faster than the previous time they had run into her and she had started moving before the roof had even begun to fully fall.

Ignoring everyone's gazes including Zera's whose mouth was slightly agape she paces over to Kukui and asks, not even short of breath: "Where are we headed next?"

"A... about that..." Kukui manages, stuttering for a second from the shock of seeing all the abilities in tandem, not just Kess' demonstration. "You said you were here to catch an Alolan Grimer, that is just fine... the other nearest Zygarde Cell lies to the north of the city in the Verdant Cavern... these islands teem with wildlife and Pokemon I guarantee you haven't seen before... or maybe you have. In any case you all are tourists to this land and I am more than happy to share our unique wildlife with you all... maybe now is the time to take care of it. Those of you that prefer not to wait can meet me at Route 2 right away as to the rest... happy hunting."

((You may catch one base form Pokemon that can be found in either Hau'oli City, Route 1, or Route 2. RP out the battle and then post catching up afterwards.))  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:12 pm
Lifting herself up the girl adjusted her swimsuit, ensuring the boys liked her for her personality. Noticing Darts Clara's eyes would sneer, this man has a thing for throwing her around like a bag of potato's or posing as her HUSBAND! The blasphemy! A unwed girl should not fall astray for such men, or any men none of these guys ever get her gears going. Clara would shake her head throwing her out of the deepening thought, when she realized the dungeons door being opened. "Hey beau w-what are we doing here?" The small girl said stuttering and shrinking behind the bug.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:16 pm
Keiko yawned as she followed me along the first route of Melemele Island. "You sure this is where they were headed?" she asked.

Though she only asked because I put my SNAG away before we left so as to not look like a total tourist while we walked. "I'm pretty sure," I shrugged. "Besides, there's nothing wrong with taking the scenic route."

"Well, this place IS really scenic," Keiko said, cheering up a bit. She wasn't lying. Melemele was a damn beautiful place. Looking out at the environment made me wonder what the other three islands were like.

"Hey," Keiko smiled up at me, drawing my attention from the scenery. "Maybe we should catch some Pokemon while we're here. I bet they have some crazy good ones here that you can't find anywhere else!"

"What region doesn't?" I asked. Still, she had a point. So, we wandered around the tall grass for a while. It was uneventful for a while, and I can't remember what we were talking about while we searched, but I do remember my mind stopping in its tracks when I heard the one sound I never thought I'd hear.

"Pichu!"

"Is that...?" Keiko asked, just as shocked to see it as I was to hear it. I held up Jangmo-o's ball without thinking, and was thus surprised when I felt Jangmo-o's energy inside it - which was really me feeling Rala feeling that energy, as she was with me, too. She must have noticed that we were leaving and brought Jangmo-o and herself along for the ride.

I pushed my glasses against my face and let Jangmo-o out of its ball. "Use Scary Face to lower its Speed," I told Jangmo-o, having planned for this moment a very long time ago.

Jangmo-o complied, glaring demonically at the baby mouse Pokemon, who, which a smirk, used Charm in response.

Good move, I thought to myself, knowing that Jangmo-o's moves were mostly, if not exclusively physical. "Use Work Up to rebuild your strength," I told Jangmo-o despite knowing Work Up wouldn't replace all of his lost strength. Pichu replied with Nasty Plot - a move I didn't expect it to have, but one I was glad to see it know.

"Alright. Headbutt," I said, anxious to get this one in the ball. Pichu was quick to respond with Thunder Wave, successfully paralyzing Jangmo-o, but that didn't stop the Dragon-type from making contact with his skull and dealing significant damage.

But the Pichu was far from being knocked out. "Use Protect!" I shouted, being a little louder than I intended, but that was because I was anxious to catch this one. Somehow, Jangmo-o pushed past its paralysis and covered itself with a wall of energy. Even more fortunately, Pichu did as I predicted and tried to hit Jangmo-o with a powered-up Thundershock, which was deflected by Jangmo-o's Protect.

I sighed, feeling tense. If it wasn't for Pichu's Charm, Jangmo-o might knock the baby mouse out with a second Headbutt, and Dragon Tail was absolutely out of the question. "One more time, Jangmo-o!" I told him. Unfortunately, he couldn't push past his paralysis forever.

"Pii," the Pichu chirped, grinning devilishly. With Jangmo-o paralyzed and unprotected, the baby mouse was free to fire another powered-up Thundershock at the dragon.

However, Pichu underestimated Jangmo-o's strength. "Try again!" I shouted. After a moment of struggling, Jangmo-o lifted itself in the air, attempting and succeeding to use his weight to slam his Normal-energy-covered head into Pichu.

The Pichu, once it got out from in under Jangmo-o, started wobbling. Seeing this as my cue, I dug in my bag to pull out an empty ball, but I didn't realize which ball it was until I'd already thrown it.

I gasped when the Luxury Ball had drawn Pichu into itself, but as the ball rolled, I accepted that there wasn't anything for it. Not that I knew what I was saving it for, just that I was saving it. Though, it no longer mattered once the ball stopped shaking.

Once I picked up the ball, Keiko spoke up. "Wow, that was intense!" she giggled.

"Tell me about it," I sighed through my smile.

"Good thing you pulled out your Luxury Ball right away, since a normal Pokeball wouldn't be able to catch Baby Pokemon, though you probably already knew that."

"Y-yeah," I lied, feeling a little bewildered. Was she serious? And here I thought I'd wasted that Luxury Ball by picking it by mistake.

Ignoring that, I walked with her, looking for the exit into Route 2. Though, after a while, I got bored and picked up my SNAG, only to feel embarrassment after. "Ugh. Route 2 is north of Hauoli. We're going the wrong way."

"Um... why didn't you look at that thing sooner?" she responded, sounding more confused than annoyed.

"I didn't... nevermind, let's just go." I sighed.

"At least you caught it before GRAY spoke up," she said teasingly, though she very much had a point. If GRAY had to point us in the right direction, we'd never hear the end of it.

The time spent switching routes and walking up Route 2 a ways was uneventful as well, and Keiko and I spent some of the time talking, though by the time we got halfway up Route 2, we were happy to just take in the scenery.

"Man, this island is really beautiful!" Keiko spoke up finally. "I'd totally move here if it were just us,"

"I can definitely see retiring on an island like this, though I don't know how the natives would feel about that," I shrugged. Which was fair, seeing as we hadn't met any, yet.

"Oh, hey, look at that!" Keiko said happily, rushing toward a nearby tree where a small bug Pokemon was flying around it. "So cute..."

"An Alolan bug?" I asked myself, though my focus quickly shifted back to Keiko. "Well, if you like it so much, why don't you catch it?"

"...yeah!" Keiko cheered, letting Audrey out of her ball afterwards. "Audrey, use Misty Terrain!"

I cocked my head at this. "When did she learn that?"

Keiko smiled at me as I said this. "I've been working on my team's movesets while you've been hiding yourself in the basement."

I felt like I should have corrected her about the whole 'basement' thing, but I couldn't help but chuckle. Despite that, I didn't respond.

Meanwhile, the immediate area had been flooded with Fairy-type energy. The bug Keiko was fighting tried to fight back with Stun Spore, but the Misty Terrain eroded it until the move faded into nothingness. Intrigued, I tried to look up the bug's data on the Snagem Network Pokedex, but I didn't find any information there.

"Terashi, cover your ears!" Keiko shouted at me before looking back at Audrey and covering her own ears. "Use Hyper Voice!" she shouted. Audrey obeyed, screeching at the top of her lungs at the Alolan bug-type, which seemed quite pained to hear it. Though, after it got close to Audrey, it was the Normal-type that looked pained.

"Wha..." Keiko asked, looking a bit confused.

"Draining Kiss," I explained. "Rala knows that move, too."

"Oh, wow!" Keiko exclaimed. "Alright! Use Doubleslap!"

"Auuuuu... no no no no no no no no no-" Audrey yelled as she repeatedly slapped the tiny bug. Though Audrey hit more often than she missed, her opponent wasn't done yet. The tiny bug began flapping its even tinier wings ferociously, eventually whipping up a Silver Wind to hit Audrey with. While it didn't do much to Audrey, it made the bug somewhat stronger.

"Alright! Now, Double-Edge!" Keiko ordered eagerly. I had my doubts on whether the tiny bug would survive such a powerful move, the bug got back up after being slammed into the ground by Audrey's body, though it moved around weakly and didn't seem to be able to fly yet.

"Gotcha!" Keiko cheered before throwing a Pokeball at it.

"You've really been working hard, huh?" I asked, impressed at how strong Audrey's gotten.

"Well, I needed something to do while you were holing yourself up in the basement," Keiko teased.

"Sorry, sorry, there were just some things I wanted to look up and work on," I explained. "Can't really go back to school to learn things I didn't learn there to begin with, you know."

"Haven't you had enough schooling?" Keiko asked with a shrug. "Honestly, I'm surprised you don't know everything that ever existed by now."

"The second you stop learning its the second that life gets boring," I retorted.

"That's... a really good point," Keiko admitted. "So, how far away are we from the others?"

Nodding, I took my SNAG out of my bag, where I put it after I tried to look up the bug's data. I usually do that when I'm done with it. "We're not that far away. Go get your new Pokemon and we'll head toward them."

Keiko looked at that now-still ball, full of excitement, as though she'd forgotten all about it. Once Audrey and her new capture were secured, we headed toward the others.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
I found my way back towards the rest of the group, at least temporarly before the group decided to split up again to go hunt for Pokemon. Really between the Ciphers being here and the fact that I kind of didn't want to be in this region any longer than what I got to be, I decided to opt out of the Pokemon hunts. Besides, not too long ago, I ended up getting a Pokemon generally native to the region in the first place from a hunt. I felt I was pretty well set.

"Blizz, are you alright?" Tristen asked me.

"Yea, everything ended up fine in the end. He said Route 2, right?"

"The professor? Yea."

"Let's go." I said making my way off. Sooner Zygarde was under control the better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:53 pm
Crystal breathed a sigh of relief as everything was resolved, Demon Wing and Kairos returning to her side. She nodded, though gave a curious look at Kess for a moment, not expecting either hybrid's help. She was at least only half right. "Hm." She shrugged, filing away the event for a later date. Instead, she would look to her two Pokémon. "Thank you for cooperating with each other. I know you two don't like each other-"

"Truer words have never been said, Miss Crystal," the Sigilyph would broadcast to his trainer, still leering at the Charizard, who returned the leer in kind.

"However, there are times when prejudices need to be put aside. Thank you two again. I just wish you both would play nice more often."

"If he was not such a thoughtless brute, then maybe we could get along."

"And that thoughtless brute, as you so eloquently called him, has helped me out on many occasions, Kairos. now, both of you return for now, before you two start fighting each other..." She would recall the two Pokémon, then caught herself up to Kukui, bringing out her small notebook again as she walked with the professor. "So, you mentioned these Tapu. tell me more about them, and any myths and legends associated with them, if you wouldn't mind. There's got to be some, and this kind of knowledge always interests me," she asked of the professor, ears perking up high.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:47 am
Reference materials

Pokemon

Lux - Male, Mykel - Male, Nacrearcus - Male
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fog - Male, Tallulah - Female, Cascade - Male
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon Attacks

Lux
Ability: Blaze
Eruption
Dig
Smokescreen
Howl

Mykel
Ability: Synchronize
Psychic
Moonblast
Recover
Wish

Nacrearcus
Ability: Forecast
Shock Wave
Reflect Type
Cosmic Power
Solar Beam

Fog - HP = 50%
Ability: Hydration
Aurora Beam
Rain Dance
Perish Song
Aqua Tail

Tallulah
Ability: Sniper
Bubble Beam
Flash Cannon
Double Team
Smokescreen

Cascade
Ability: Water Absorb
Scald
Twister
Wide Guard
Wing Attack

Lykas needed to a moment to process what had just happened. First had been the old woman's profuse thanks and offerings of snacks as thanks for saving her. Which he'd have been glad to take her up on if she made anything as good as that Malasada earlier had been. Then came the sound of something large moaning and, after a moment, breaking apart. Turning on his heel, he saw the building's topmost portion coming toward him, almost in slow motion. Before his body even had time to move, he witnessed the single most epic display of power he had ever seen in his entire life.

He'd only just registered the building was coming down and by then, Kess was already bisecting the crashing rubble to save him. "I....." He was wasn't sure what to say, really. What did he? Kess, one of Ein's goons who had tried to kill them repeatedly in Hoenn, had just saved his life. How does one process such an act?

Standing not far from Lykas, Odd was in much the same state. It had looked like Kess was in motion before the building even came down but everything had happened so fast and she had vanished from view so quickly it was hard to say which happened first. All he knew right now was that his boyfriend was alive only because of Kess and her display. "Th-thank you....." He stuttered to her as he walked over to Lykas, legs a bit stiff from the shock of witnessing the events unfold as they had.

"We'll...."Lykas paused and took a calming breath, still trying to process what had happened. "We'll catch up to you. I think I need a minute here....." He admitted with a small shake of his head, as if refusing to accept that what had just occurred was a real sequence of events. He must have been hallucinating from the adrenaline, right?

He'd have thought so a bit less if he hadn't walked over to a nearby tree to sit and watch the fire fighters finish putting out the burning apartment, only to find himself falling victim to a tree-climbing crab assailing him with assorted berries from above. "Hey! Ow!" He yelped, looking around upon the first strike. "Ow! What the ~/~?!" He demanded, looking around more fervently. He had to be losing his mind, right? At last, a rather rather berry landed in his lap, resulting in a small yelp, followed by watery eyes for the hybrid. As he doubled over, shoving the Wacan berry out of his lap, he heard a soft chuckling noise above him. Looking up after a moment or two of crippling pain, he saw the purple shellfish above him before it leaped from the treetop to stand before him, pincers held in front of it as if raring for a fight.

"You know what....I'm gonna catch you just so I can kick your crustacean but later..." He told the crab Pokemon. "Fog...." He groaned, releasing the Dewgong from his ball. "Aurora Beam." He instructed, slowly getting back to his feet. Fog nodded and charged a rainbow-colored ball of energy at the tip of his horn.

Crabrawler didn't bother waiting to see what would happen. Why bother, after all, when you can just clobber your opponent before they can hit you? "Brawbrawbraw!" It laughed as it scuttled toward Fog as fast it could manage, throwing strangely rhythmic punches as it did. The first few didn't even hit but, somehow, they managed to leave Fog a bit confused even as his Aurora Beam was released. Crabrawler was a bit surprised by that, expecting, for some reason, to have already won the battle. It was hit in the chest by the Ice-type beam but felt little difference other than a slight numbness in it's limbs after the beam had passed.

"Try an Aqua Tail." Lykas decided as he finally got back to his feet again. Fog heard the request but rather than "Aqua Tail", he heard "You're gonna fail.". Self esteem lowered by his trainer's seeming lack of faith in him, he thrashed about for a moment, slamming his flippers into anything within reach in a tanrum. The end result was no damage to Crabrawler and Fog with sore flippers.

"Brawbrawbraw!" Crabrawler cackled at the Sea Lion's confusion before scuttling up close enough to strike and throwing a stone-shattering punch right into the dual-type's face. Lykas heard the impact and the sudden loss of confusion carried the weight of that punch's effect. "Fog. Come back." Lykas ordered, recalling the Dewgong before he could be hurt further. "It knows Fighting-type moves...." He said to himself, debating who he should send in in Fog's place. He'd need to act fast before this thing tried to get away, though. Making is decision, he'd release Cascade.

The Mantine emerged from his ball and looked around. This place was beautiful. And all that water! "Tiiiine?" He'd ask Lykas, not noticing he was battling at first. "Beach time later. Right now, Twister." Lykas replied, pointing to Crabrawler. Cascade looked back in the direction he was pointed to see a purple crustacean attempting to sneak away. Flapping his wing-like fins a few times, he kicked up a hard, draconian wind that ripped and tore at the crab, causing it to flinch and falter in it's escape. "Excellent! Now, Wing Attack!" Lykas directed, already preparing himself with a Great Ball.

Cascade nodded and, using a bit of leftover energy from Twister, launched himself into the air a bit, gliding toward Crabrawler with fins aglow with Flying energy. Crabrawler was still braced against the dying winds and couldn't escape this time, slammed into the ground by the descending ray. The Kite Pokemon moving after the attack was completed.

"Good shot, Cascade." Lykas praised as he threw the Great Ball in his hand. It soared through the air and struck Crabrawler, drawing it inside and dropping to the ground, where it began to shake. Lykas watched it carefully for signs that it might fail but found that he was in luck. The ball held firmly and pinged at long last after what felt like ages. "Good. Now I'll take you home and kick your butt, myself, for that." He told the ball as he picked it up, using his SNAG to send it to his PC for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:32 am
"It's hot, I'm sweaty, I can't find my sunglasses, and where in Darkrai's name is everyone!?" Sub complained as he and Landor the Scraggy walked down a dirt path, rolling hills to their left and the sea to their right. They had arrived in Alola shortly after the others did, having stole a ride on a cargo ship bringing Kanto goods into Hau'oli port. GRAY kept saying the others were nearby but in typical fashion the AI never exactly told nor showed him where they were, instead he preferred to play hot or cold with him. Speaking of hot.

"How can you stand this place!?" Sub asked the Scraggy walking alongside him, the reptile just looking up at him with a look which spoke for its self. "...right, that was a dumb question, wasn't it?" The man scoffed at himself, the trainer and Pokemon pair now finding themselves walking through a patch of tall grass before climbing up a hill.

"You're getting colder." GRAY spoke up as they trudged up the hill.

"How!? We've been traveling east for ten minutes now and you kept saying warmer! Where else is there to go from here than north? They can't be in the sea! ...can they?" The man questioned as he turned around to look out at the distant ocean to the south of them, they had a decent view of it from their position halfway up the hill. Landor was becoming increasingly impatient though as the Scraggy kicked rocks around in the grass.

"You could always pull up a map of this place...oh wait, you still haven't upgraded my firmware for visual presentation of Alola. Huh, too bad huh? Guess you'll just have to take my word for it." GRAY replied.

This sucked, this really really sucked in the Dark One's opinion. He was in paradise but right now it was anything but. From the moment he landed on this island he has been miserable, in fact the ship he stowed away on? It was carrying Krabby for food processing and boy did it stink, he could still smell it in fact. And then, when he got off the ship he was welcomed by customs agents and almost got arrested. The only reason he got away was because when they frisked him they bumped Morella's ball, the Skuntank immediately making herself comfortable relieving an accumulation of gas, that is she let loose the nastiest fart one could imagine. So now you have Sub, walking under a scorching sun, smelling like disgusting mixture of sweat, seafood, and raw sewage. Either Landor had a poor sense of smell or he was doing his best to ignore his trainer's scent out of pity.

"Landor, stop doing that! You're going to anger one of those birds." Sub shouted at his Scraggy as he continued to kick rocks around, now aiming for the red crowned birds pecking away at the trees. Didn't a local call them Pikipek? He thinks so. Either way, the Scraggy had no intentions of listening to his stinky trainer, but that wasn't unusual, when did Landor listen.

"Scraaag...gy!" Landor shouted as he got a running go at the next rock he kicked, charging and then sweeping at the rock like a soccer player, sending the rock flying right into a hole in a nearby tree. "Scrag!" The reptile shouted happily, throwing his arms up in victory as the rock went into the tree.

"Huh, good shot." Sub complimented his Pokemon as he bent down to give him a high five. The Scraggy just turned away from him. And to think he had once thought he was making progress with the stubborn Pokemon.

"Kyu..." A faint cry came from the tree, both Landor and Sub darting their gaze to it and now standing completely still.

"Did you..." Sub whispered as he looked down at his Pokemon, the Scraggy looking up at him with the same questioning yet terrified look. Neither one had to say a word, they both knew what the other was thinking and they didn't like it.

"Mimikyu~!" Chimed the creature inside of the tree trunk as a hand reached out of it, holding up the rock in its shadowy grasp, its eyes glowing inside the darkness of the tree.

Sub had seen more than enough as he snatched up his Scraggy and high tailed it up the moment, never once looking back to see if that ungodly creature was pursuing them. He knew it was still around, he just knew it! And to think he thought that a Grimer eating it would actually slow down a hell spawn like that, he should have known better. "I hate this region!" Sub cried as he ran off, Landor shouting in agreement.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:14 am
Aria had managed to gain back with the group after being a little distracted for a few moments. All it had taken was the sound of a collapsing building and the smell of smoke to get her moving to catch up with the others. Nothing major. So there she was, waiting on Route 2 for the rest of the team to arrive with her and let them get this show on the road. Looking around with a cautious eye, she would quietly release her Inkay before she began a small competition of them making faces at each other. She had a reputation to uphold as a minor celebrity, she didn't need people seeing that she did normal things. That would break the illusion.

For Reno and Leslie, they would find themselves on Route 1 when one of them noticed that their bag ahd grown suspiciously lighter than it had been a minute ago. Peering into the satchel on his side and quietly scrounging through it in some effort to see if a Pokeball was missing or if some item he had stored there had managed to be stolen. Having managed to toss everything around inside the bag, Reno would begin to stare at the thing as he tried his best to remember what exactly had been in there to add weight before. It had to have been important since the thing had weighed nearly 20 pounds. "Uh, Reno. Why is your Wyanut out and playing with a Pichu?" Leslie asked, watching as the small blue Pokemon began to play something that appeared to be tag with a small yellow Pokemon.

Reno would nod to Leslie absent-mindedly as he turned to stare forward again before doing a double take towards the two Pokemon. "Well, better separate them. Hate to have to deal with Harleen getting electrocuted." Reno muttered, calmly walking over and piking up Harleen to put her back in the bag.They had a job to do this time, he could do the tropical day nonsense the next time they came to visit. Well, at least if this cell lead panned out. Otherwise, it was probably vacation time and seeing what this Kukui guy was like. Leslie snickered at something behind them before looking back up at Reno. "You sure the flap on that bag can clasp?"

Reno glanced at the bag before looking back again to see Harleen and the Pichu beginning to play again. Simply sighing in response to Leslie's question, Reno would march over to where Harleen was before stuffing the bag upside down over the Wynaut and shutting it quickly before she could make an escape attempt. With this second capture of its friend, the Pichu would get mad with the strange giant who kept stealing his friend away and made that well known by rushing up and beginning to swing wildly at the thing's arm. Turning to his left as a few metallic tings ringed out, Reno found the small Pichu wildly struggling against his metal arm. Chuckling at the well-meaning but feeble attempt to get Harleen free, Reno would stand up and resume his walk.

This lasted the five seconds it took the Pichu to get mad enough to fire a wild Thundershock at Reno.

While the errant Thundershock sparked along a few nearby pieces of foliage, it was directed mainly towards Reno due to a slight issue of ease of conduction he possessed. Jolted straight as his arm proceeded to conduct the charge through the rest of his body, Reno could only watch as Harleen slipped out of the leather bag and calmly walked back to the Pichu while he was paralyzed with the charge. Leslie would have been able to help get that charge out of Reno quickly, were it not for the fact that she had collapsed to the ground in a fit of giggles as Reno only twitched and sputtered. But eventually, Reno would find himself able to at least move again and he quickly grabbed his bag as firmly as he could before turning to try this again.

Rather than slowly walk up this time, Reno simply dove at the pair of Pokemon before slamming the bag over Harleen and rolling past the Pichu. Even as he got back up to his feet, Harleen began to struggle her way out of the bag while Reno fought to keep the top from bursting open due to this struggling. "Harley! Get! In! The bag!" Reno shouted, pushing with each exclamation to keep the Psychic type contained. It would only take a moment before Harleen stopped struggling and Reno began to feel confident he had control of the situation. It was this moment the sound of crackling electricity greeted his ears before a heavy impact slammed him to the ground and sent him spasming again.

Now on the ground was him, Harleen as she slipped out of the bag, and one very tired looking PIchu who seemed to be desperately running around in an effort to gather more electric charge from static. Rolling over and slowly crawling towards the Pichu, Reno would grab the small yellow Pokemon, bite his lip as he fought against the built up charge from the thing likely prepping another Volt Tackle and headbutt the small Pokemon. Watching as the Pichu collapsed with stars in its eyes from the hard impact, Reno slowly crawled back to his bag before drawing out a Luxury Ball and smacking it on top of the Electric Pokemon. Watching it disappear inside the ball, Reno would simply throw the ball into his bag without waiting for it to fully wind down before glaring at Harleen. "Happy?" Reno grumbled, slowly pulling himself back up to his feet. Getting a pleasant nod from the Wynaut, Reno would grumble again as he began to start down the road after Kukui once more. Passing by where Leslie was still on the floor, her fit of laughter having started again after the Volt Tackle, Reno aimed a casual kick at her ribs before he left to get her attention back onto the mission.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:20 pm
Amaranth would recall her Lickitung in short order, surprised at Kess' decision to actually help out. Not that she wasn't glad for it, but it was a surprise given what she thought of when she heard or saw anyone from Cipher. Perhaps there was that rare case when they were... actually people. Then again, it could just as well be trying to look good to get the others' guard to go down. Figuring it was best to just go on now that things seemed to be under control, she'd start to follow Kukui and the others until she saw something fly overhead. Curious about what it was, she'd turn to follow it instead and end up somewhere within Hau'oli City's outskirts on Route 1.

Seeing it land within the grass, she wasn't sure just what it was. It looked like a woodpecker of shorts, hopping around as it looked for fallen berries on the ground and unaware of Amaranth's efforts to get closer to it. At least, until she stepped on the grass itself, alerting the Pikipek thanks to the ensuing rustling. Chirping loudly, it tried to get away in a hurry, prompting Amaranth to speak up. "Hey, wait!" She yelled as she ran after it, ending up further down in the route and near a tree. She'd watch as it flew into the branches, sighing as she went to the tree and started to climb it. "I'm not here to hurt you." She hoped her words would relax the Pikipek enough to calm down.

Instead, it went at her and pecked at her several times in an effort to get her to leave it alone. She'd scream as she moved an arm to defend herself from the barrage of pecks, trying to slowly climb back down. Eventually, it'd go back to the branches and let her down. She'd see a few Oran Berries on the ground after she got down, curiously picking them up. The Pikipek did seem to be looking for something... even now, it seemed to be going from branch to branch to occasionally peck at something. "Hey! Um... here?" She spoke up, holding out the berries and trying to get the odd Pokemon's attention.

It'd stop and turn, timid to a fault and debating just running away. At least, that was its plan until it saw the berries in Amaranth's hands. It was slow about making a decision, eventually taking a chance and coming down from the tree's branches. It'd land on one side of her hands, digging into the thumb slightly as it perched and pecking at the berries. Pecking and eating its fill, it'd chirp and and look up, wondering if she had more. "Excuse me?" She asked, only to get another chirp. "I... that's all I could find. I'm sorry."

For a moment, Pikipek would look around and chirp yet again, giving an expecting gaze. "Do you want more...? I guess I could look..." She said, getting a happier chirp in response. It seemed to be calmer now... or at least tolerable of Amaranth, deciding to perch on her shoulder for now. Shortly after, Cera would end up showing up and barge into Amaranth's mind.

"Hey, Ammy! We're kinda going the opposite direction! Are you coming or not!?"

"S-sorry! Hey, look, just stay with me for now. I promise I'll find you some more berries, okay?" She spoke up, hurrying after Cera to catch up with the others at Verdent Cavern.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:11 pm
Lynnette had been distracted for far too long, by both Aria, and the warring Pokemon above her head. Pitch and Ravage were batting at each other rather comically, but, it was still frustrating to the girl who had become their perch. Suddenly realizing that everyone had walked away, Lynn rushed off to try and find her fellow Snagems, just barely catching the remaining smells coming from what was left of the fire. "How did I manage to miss everyone leaving and things going down over here..?" Lynn said to herself. Looking down at her SNAG, Lynnette would find out that everyone seemed to be converging on Route 2, and she supposed she should join them.

However, as Lynnette started to walk in that general direction, Pitch and Ravage decided to end up in an all out brawl, falling off of Lynnette and tussling on the ground. The girl would dive at her Pokemon, attempting to pull them apart, getting scratched, bitten, and a little burned in the process, but, finally, she managed to get them away from each other. "You two are going to have to get along eventually, I hope you realize that," Lynn would say, shaking her head. Ravage would stick his tongue out at Pitch, earning a shriek in return from the indignant Noibat.

Nearby, something rustled in some bushes, and Lynnette and her two Pokemon both turned to look in the direction of the noise. The trio would notice a gleaming pair of eyes peering out at them just before the Pokemon they belonged to strode out of the bushes. Lynnette couldn't help but gasp as she saw it, as it looked so familiar. It... it looked like a Meowth, but, the colors were all wrong, and its whiskers were all turned up. It didn't seem to be a shiny, Lynnette could tell that much. But, it intrigued her. It looked so elegant with the way it held itself. "Mya?" the Meowth would let out, sounding intrigued by the girl in front of it itself, flicking one side of its whiskers as it did so.

"O-one of you need to help me catch that Meowth!" Lynnette would sputter, turning her attention back to Pitch and Ravage. Ravage simply growled at the other feline and turned up his nose, turning away from his trainer. Pitch would squeak and fly up to Lynnette's bag, pulling out a Luxury ball and holding it out to her trainer. Lynn would take the ball from her Noibat, but would frown slightly as she did so. "Is there a reason neither of you are really being helpful? I know you don't like each other, but, that doesn't mean you two need to be a pain in my butt." Pitch would squeak indignantly and grab the Luxury ball from her trainer's hand again, tapping the button on it before chucking it at the Meowth. "Pitch, I didn't even want to use that ball. And just chucking it at whatever is nearby isn't going to-" As Lynnette was scolding her Noibat, the Luxury ball would actually ensnare the Meowth, who apparently had decided not to put up a fight, because the ball clicked shut before it could even touch the ground.

The black-haired girl would stare at the ball for a moment, blinking only a couple times. Pitch would fly towards the ball, picking it up before flying back to her trainer and dropping it in Lynnette's outstretched hand. The Noibat would land on her trainer's shoulder again, squeaking happily as her trainer just stared at the ball, utterly dumbfounded. "Uhm... thanks, Pitch... I guess," she would mutter, pocketing the ball. "We should... probably go catch up to the others."

Lynnette would proceed to scoop up her grumpy feline companion as she headed towards where the others were. Thankfully, it wouldn't take too long to meet up with the those who had gathered in front of the Verdant Cavern. "So, did I miss anything?" she would say as she came to stand beside Aria.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:06 pm
Reno Vantas
Aria had managed to gain back with the group after being a little distracted for a few moments. All it had taken was the sound of a collapsing building and the smell of smoke to get her moving to catch up with the others. Nothing major. So there she was, waiting on Route 2 for the rest of the team to arrive with her and let them get this show on the road. Looking around with a cautious eye, she would quietly release her Inkay before she began a small competition of them making faces at each other. She had a reputation to uphold as a minor celebrity, she didn't need people seeing that she did normal things. That would break the illusion.

"Happy?" Reno grumbled, slowly pulling himself back up to his feet. Getting a pleasant nod from the Wynaut, Reno would grumble again as he began to start down the road after Kukui once more. Passing by where Leslie was still on the floor, her fit of laughter having started again after the Volt Tackle, Reno aimed a casual kick at her ribs before he left to get her attention back onto the mission.
Requiem of Whyspers

"Good shot, Cascade." Lykas praised as he threw the Great Ball in his hand. It soared through the air and struck Crabrawler, drawing it inside and dropping to the ground, where it began to shake. Lykas watched it carefully for signs that it might fail but found that he was in luck. The ball held firmly and pinged at long last after what felt like ages. "Good. Now I'll take you home and kick your butt, myself, for that." He told the ball as he picked it up, using his SNAG to send it to his PC for now.
Darksol88

"Hey, Ammy! We're kinda going the opposite direction! Are you coming or not!?"

"S-sorry! Hey, look, just stay with me for now. I promise I'll find you some more berries, okay?" She spoke up, hurrying after Cera to catch up with the others at Verdent Cavern.
TerashiLeonGoken

Keiko looked at that now-still ball, full of excitement, as though she'd forgotten all about it. Once Audrey and her new capture were secured, we headed toward the others.
Blizzard120
I found my way back towards the rest of the group, at least temporarly before the group decided to split up again to go hunt for Pokemon. Really between the Ciphers being here and the fact that I kind of didn't want to be in this region any longer than what I got to be, I decided to opt out of the Pokemon hunts. Besides, not too long ago, I ended up getting a Pokemon generally native to the region in the first place from a hunt. I felt I was pretty well set.

"Blizz, are you alright?" Tristen asked me.

"Yea, everything ended up fine in the end. He said Route 2, right?"

"The professor? Yea."

"Let's go." I said making my way off. Sooner Zygarde was under control the better.
Espeon_Commander

"And that thoughtless brute, as you so eloquently called him, has helped me out on many occasions, Kairos. now, both of you return for now, before you two start fighting each other..." She would recall the two Pokémon, then caught herself up to Kukui, bringing out her small notebook again as she walked with the professor. "So, you mentioned these Tapu. tell me more about them, and any myths and legends associated with them, if you wouldn't mind. There's got to be some, and this kind of knowledge always interests me," she asked of the professor, ears perking up high.
Darktornathore

Lynnette would proceed to scoop up her grumpy feline companion as she headed towards where the others were. Thankfully, it wouldn't take too long to meet up with the those who had gathered in front of the Verdant Cavern. "So, did I miss anything?" she would say as she came to stand beside Aria.
SubonicXP

Sub had seen more than enough as he snatched up his Scraggy and high tailed it up the moment, never once looking back to see if that ungodly creature was pursuing them. He knew it was still around, he just knew it! And to think he thought that a Grimer eating it would actually slow down a hell spawn like that, he should have known better. "I hate this region!" Sub cried as he ran off, Landor shouting in agreement.

"Did anyone hear that scream?" Kukui asks, a puzzled frown crossing the professor's face as the rest of the group managed to gather back up in front of the entrance to the Verdant Cavern. "Mmm. Must have been my imagination. In any case." He shakes his head in answer to Lynnette's question. "No, I do not believe so although we are missing..." As if on cue, Zera and Kess come forwards, Zera cooing over a Great Ball in one hand.

"Who's my little slimer wimer...~" She croons, patting the top of the capture capsule. "Yes you are, yes you are..."

"We're here." Kess affirms, trying her staunchest to ignore the Koffing hybrid's obvious infatuation with her new Alolan Grimer.

"Right then." Kukui says, smiling again as he waves them into the cave. "Here in Alola we do not have a Gym System like other nations do, we operate on what is called a trial system. This is Captain Ilima's usual trial location, although he's not around right now, he was called away on business. So we should have the place to ourselves." As the entire group enters the mossy, overgrown maze that sprawls before them anyone who had any kind of indication of what energy was or could sense it, mostly hybrids and channelers, they would immediately be presented with the sensation of being watched on all sides, assaulted with their first taste of Totem energy. Though they couldn't see anything looking at them anywhere, it would be akin to the willies in public when you think something's watching you with no reason to believe it.

"Anyhow." Kukui says, clearly unaware of the sensation that would take over so many of them. "You asked me about the Tapus." He says, indicating Crystal with a nod of his head. "It's a tale old and a bit long in the telling here but suffice it to say that there are four per our main islands in the region: Tapu Koko for Melemele Island, Tapu Bulu for Ula'ula Island, Tapu Fini of Poni Island, and Tapu Lele of Akala Island. There's no rule saying they have to only appear on those islands, but the hard and fast rule is that these are their main domains. They have come together in times of great calamity but luckily for us that's been a rare event..." He moves his cap up his forehead to wipe the sweat off his brow, as the heat inside the cave was pushed up far more than outside hence the lush sprawling growth across the entire rock outcropping in front of them. "Basically they guide and protect our region, as they often are involved in decisions like anointing Island Kahunas and other things. People look at them as gods of sorts, but based on my research... not quite."

All of a sudden, quick as a flash as Reno steps in the wrong spot there was a squeal from above and a Yungoos flings itself directly on top of the unlucky Co-Leader's head, hissing and spitting as it comes. There's more rustling from above and more and more of the vermin fling themselves down on the group below themselves, apparently they had been relaxing in the dense ferns above the group. "I'd be careful around these parts." Kukui throws over his shoulder, either ignoring or choosing to not help the people being assaulted by furry divebombs from above. "Pokemon are very territorial in these caves. One wrong move and you could find yourself swarmed."

--

Reno Vantas

Beau would glance around the area as a strange smell crossed his nose, a strange mix of the sea breeze, salt, and smoke. It was a very eclectic mix of things, but he was a little distracted by the strange dungeon that this eerie old man was leading them to. This was where people went to get murdered, not fed. Unless they were about to BE fed the murdered people. Shaking his head from this paranoid line of thought, the hybrid would continue to drag Clara along as they moved towards the strange food place.
Extremelictor
Lifting herself up the girl adjusted her swimsuit, ensuring the boys liked her for her personality. Noticing Darts Clara's eyes would sneer, this man has a thing for throwing her around like a bag of potato's or posing as her HUSBAND! The blasphemy! A unwed girl should not fall astray for such men, or any men none of these guys ever get her gears going. Clara would shake her head throwing her out of the deepening thought, when she realized the dungeons door being opened. "Hey beau w-what are we doing here?" The small girl said stuttering and shrinking behind the bug.

Darts shrugs again at the two of them as the fishmonger leads them down into his basement. Inside was a dim room, lit by candles on a dining table set for four. There was a dripping sound like leaking plumbing coming from somewhere and the fishmonger gestures over at the rickety chairs "Seet seeet.... I will bring you a deener unlike any you have seeeen..." He cackles a little, locking the door behind them before stumping off upstairs. There's a moment silence before the sounds of thumping and pounding in rhythm come from some room upstairs.

"Well..." Darts says, even his want for delicious food only able to be stretched so far. "I hear all the great chefs are a bit... odd."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:24 pm
Clara would lean over at Darts and Beau pleading in the most hushed voice she could "I-I have no intention on feasting on humans! This place looks like the perfect place to get murdered, can we please leave. I'm really sc-" Clara would zip her lips quickly listening for footsteps up above. Small tears formed behind her large rim glasses, her lips quivered, and eye's darting between the two gentlemen.

Clara held tightly onto a few of her pokeballs from her bag. She knew she was somewhat safe with the snagems, however it wasn't enough to halt the chubby girls fear. Rubbing away a tear on her sleeve, she grabbed at the oldest pokeball she had. A trusted friend.

In an act of desperation the girl released her Nincada, Nallah, hiding on the underside of the table. The silver haired girl would pet the pokemons head to keep her quiet, just having Nallah around helped the her take a few breaths and stop the impeding panic attack. The Pokemon would let out half a chirp before being hushed by her trainer, "No Nallah shoooosh please"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:52 am
Atlantis_Darts
All of a sudden, quick as a flash as Reno steps in the wrong spot there was a squeal from above and a Yungoos flings itself directly on top of the unlucky Co-Leader's head, hissing and spitting as it comes. There's more rustling from above and more and more of the vermin fling themselves down on the group below themselves, apparently they had been relaxing in the dense ferns above the group. "I'd be careful around these parts." Kukui throws over his shoulder, either ignoring or choosing to not help the people being assaulted by furry divebombs from above. "Pokemon are very territorial in these caves. One wrong move and you could find yourself swarmed."

Arkelos and his Canines jump out from the bushes all them with a MIGHTY roar aimed toward the swarm of Yungoos. "Round them up, however do not hurt them. Show them fear." Arkelos said in short follow. The group came running up and surround the pokemon. "Am i late to the party?" He asked.

Jezebel followed a short time later walking up the trail. "My apologies, i lost track of the time and everyone. I hope everything is okay, i heard screaming from up this way." Jezebel said with curiosity.  

Arkelos

Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces