Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:50 pm
Annchen
User Image

She was colored by Polette!  
Seaki generated a random number between 1 and 23 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:52 pm

1. DavyJnah
  2. Abominable Greenie
  3. Anderleit
  4. Abominable Greenie
  5. Seiei
  6. DavyJnah
  7. Anderleit
  8. Abominable Greenie
  9. Anderleit
  10. DavyJnah
  11. Anderleit
  12. DavyJnah
  13. Seiei
  14. Anderleit
  15. Seiei
  16. DavyJnah
  17. Davy Jnah
  18. Pollack
  19. DavyJnah
  20. Pollack
  21. ABVirus
  22. Pollack
  23. DavyJnah

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:56 pm
Seiei
User Image

She was colored by Fairy Snails!

Thank you, everyone, for participating! Remember ORPs are worth 2 points while ranking up <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:24 pm
Oh man, praise from Eryxa? Now that was unexpected, but certainly not unwelcome! Nalorakk's demeanour visibly perked knowing now that his earlier entrance had been brushed aside. "Alright Miss Eryxa, we'll be back shortly!" He called out over his shoulder as he dashed off to follow Gekkota.

Finally catching back up with the young lioness he greeted her with a smile once more. "Oh yeah, of course I can! It's actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it." He nudged her gently with his shoulder before adding, "Maybe we could start swapping tips and tricks with each other?"

"Oh s**t." Skidding to a halt Nalorakk did a quick-once over of Vasuki, taking note of just how bad he looked and how unsteady he was on his feet. "Why don't you walk with him back to Miss Eryxa, I'll go on ahead to get the water and blanket, we can meet back up there?"

Annchen
Congrats to all the winners!

DavyJnah

ABVirus

Fairy Snails

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 5:52 pm
"Glad that you are feeling better." She replied to the lion who had thanked the group. "I would suggest however to continue to rest and not overexert yourself. It will still be a few days until you're back to one hundred percent." Eryxa remarked.

Hearing that another might be feeling sick she turned, this male smelled similarly to Gekkota. Sibling maybe? "If you can't, I will also look after you."

Yelling to Nalorakk, "No miss, just call me Eryxa. Please." She did not want any special formalities for her. Was like she was royalty or anything like that. "At least Gekkota isn't calling me miss."

Annchen

Pollack

ABVirus

Fairy Snails

[Depending on how much you guys wanna continue, I might drag Varanus in here too.]  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:20 pm
Vasuki let out a whine. As much as he enjoyed having attention, he did not enjoy having it because he wasn't feeling well. “Could you walk back with me?” He asked Gekkota, not sure if he was steady enough to make it to the other patients. The last thing he wanted to do was fall face first into the ground infront of everyone. Why oh why did he bother leaving the den. All he wanted to do was to make sure none of his siblings had gotten ill. Now he was sick.

“I don't think I'm really sick, just tired from running here so quickly,” he said, trying his best to make an excuse. He knew that it wouldn't fool anyone.

---

Chusi watched her brother and shook her head. Of course Vasuki would wake up late, panic and be the one who ended up sick. “I'll grab you a blanket brother,” She said. Thankfully Gekkota was here as well to help their brother out.

[I don't mind if we keep going]  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:45 am
His ears pinned against his head as he took a step back from Eryxa. Wait, weren't you meant to address elders by a respectful title? Ugh, manners lessons you have never failed to confuse and get him in more trouble than they were worth! "I'm sorry mi-" He stopped himself before he wrecked himself (or got wrecked!) with a shake of his head. "Sorry, old habit. It won't happen again, Eryxa." He finished with a nervous laugh.

Chewing the inside of his cheek his golden eyes scanned the scene around him. Vasuki was in more than capable paws with the small team around him, at this point all he was accomplishing by sticking around was burning precious time.

"Right, I'm going to head out then. Gekkota since Vasuki can be taken care of by the others you're free to join me if you want, if not that's okay too but someone needs to get a move on fetching the supplies." He said before turning to the brightly toned cheetah who had been silent until now. "You - sorry I don't know your name- should probably get started to the gardeners as well. We're doing no one any favors by standing around." If she didn't want to go through with that task than he'd leave it in the other's hands to reassign her something to do.

Lifting a paw to his forehead he gave a quick salute to the group before turning tail, heading off without another word to begin his own mission.

(I don't mind if we keep going! 8'D I'm having a blast.)

Annchen

DavyJnah

ABVirus

Fairy Snails

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:52 am
Seaki
Seiei
User Image

She was colored by Fairy Snails!

Thank you, everyone, for participating! Remember ORPs are worth 2 points while ranking up <3

O.O omgomgomg  

Seiei

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:35 pm
Gekkota offered a shoulder for Vasuki to lean on. She'd have to learn the sling trick at some other time... Right now she needed to get her new patient to the others.

"See you back there," she said to Nalorakk, "You'll just have to show me later."

When they got to Eryxa, her brother tried to convince the assembled medics and apprentices that he was fine. Yeah, right.

"Don't you dare move from here before you're properly examined," she said, not really threatening him. Well, maybe just a little. "I'll tell aunt Ester!"

She briefly considered saying that she'd tell Dad, but Dad was a bit laid back when it came to these things... Ester would be more upset if he decided to run around while sick so she went with their aunt. She head butted her brother and prepared for another supply run.

DavyJnah
Last post for me in this RP...

Fairy Snails
But feel free to poke me for some more RP

Pollack
I'd love to play more with all of you!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:24 pm
It seemed that Gekkota would be able to take care of her brother so she had told her to do so, would give her a chance to work on her skills to becoming a medic herself. Plus she had a family member to even test her skills on. An added bonus, asking Chusi to also help take care of her sibling. It seemed that everyone was going to get better now. All the medicine had been given out, blankets to those who needed to stay warm from the chill they felt, and water to keep them hydrated during this trying period. Though she congratulated every one of the volunteers for helping to ease the patients pain.

She had especially praised Nalorakk, he seemed to have needed it. A cute little adolescent who would grow up to be a fine young male. He had helped a lot and still reminded him to remember to call her just Eryxa and not miss. No special favors. The field medic however did point out, with Alatheus sitting on her back, that if the male wanted to maybe think about becoming a healer he would have a knack for it after this. Of course it was his choice as to what he would want to do. Even with Alatheus nearly whispering, healer, in his ear. Eryxa was heading out, she needed a break from this for a moment before she would dive back in and help her patients recover to one hundred.

Fairy Snails

Pollack

[This is my last post, decided that I should just do this for a final post for her and Alatheus. More than happy to do other RPs with you guys though!]  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

[IC] Nil'nocere Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas