Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Zero Point : The Number Before One Is...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:40 pm
Freth stepped back, trying not to inhale the dust and rust kicked up from the large hunk of scrap metal that fell to the floor while Tristen winced from the loud clang that it made. "Augh...my eeeaarrrsss..." Tristen said, grasping the side of his head.

"Suck it up, Tristen, you've been through worse." Freth commented.

"Usually worse results me going unconscious because of what makes said noise. Like explosions."

"...yeeaah, hopefully we'll not have to deal with that, but...well, you're in this team...and we got the pyro-butterfly here. No promises." Freth said. She then looked down the paths before the team and stared in confusion. "...um...eh...well, nothing looks good to go down either way. We're going to have to split up, aren't we?" Freth looked back towards the bunch, seeing the entourage. "Split up, anyone? Or bad idea?"

"I think bad idea." Tristen said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:25 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Amaranth would take notice of the door and how charred it looked, the sight filling her with dread. Not that the lab wasn't doing a good enough job of that on its own. Despite this, she felt compelled to check it out, if only as a means to try and keep an eye out for the dangers that surely lurked within.

As everyone went down the doorway, Sub might remember why it looked as charred as it did in the first place, if not the hint of surprise that a Charmeleon was able to fight like it did. It wasn't likely to have been the only source, too; it'd be apparent to anyone that a fight had to have occurred here, but exactly what was hard to figure out. Amaranth, however, would keep going down the straight path and meet the keypad and door that greeted her at the end of it. When she went to try and open it, he might also remember how quickly Sol had ended up with the "honorable" task of going through first, being seen as the most expendable apart from their apparent client.

Then again, he had been one to take charge of his own actions and the tasks at hand even when they first met. It'd be among the reasons that he went along on contract and complied to going on through, having wasted no time when he did. While the same might not be true for Amaranth, she did seem to be trying to go through the door in eerily similar fashion.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:57 pm
Sub would indeed note the charred door, again filled with regret that Sol was not here to help him lead the others through here. If it wasn't for Sol the first time he visited this place he would have never made it out alive. Fortunately he has way more backup than last time but the idea of Sol being with him was a comforting thought he was playing with, however it would not help at this present moment in time to do so.

It was funny though, when they first entered Sub had thought of Sol as little more than a hired hand, in fact he couldn't stand him and he was pretty sure Sol couldn't stand him either. He thought Sol was nothing but an egotistical Mudbray's a** who had gotten way too proud of himself for being a mercenary. But he did have to give Sol credit at the time, and that was for sticking to his contract as he did. While he was a criminal he was still one of values, though how much weight that holds to criminals is usually questionable but as Sub found out deeper inside that was not the case with Sol.

Eying the security cameras Sub could not shack the feeling of being watch, his guard constantly up as he expected however was watching them to send something after them in hopes of impending their progress, or worse, killing them. He knew the cameras no longer worked and even if they did they couldn't see anything with that thick layer of dust but his gut told him not to be so sure of himself, he did almost die in this place after all. That's what this place does, it kills people, or at least it used to. Though he wondered how true that was now, one person he was certain died here all those years ago but with current events he wasn't so sure now.

"No need to split up." Sub informed Freth as he too stopped at the fork in the road. "That one." He said pointing towards the path that lacked a door. "And you'll probably find the remains of a giant Beedrill nest. Though I don't know if you could have called those things proper Beedrill anymore...not after what Ein did to them." The man said, a cold chill washing over him and while he was standing near Freth he was certain it wasn't because of her. "He figured out how to control their hive mind via magnetism and used specially trained Magnezone to control them. Of course it took some implants and what not but he did it alright. In retrospect the hive was probably a precursor to S-22, that is controlling a biological entity."

Once Amaranth had opened the door, which Sub would not stop her as it just felt right that she did it the Snagem leader would step through behind her, preparing for the worse this place has to offer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:47 pm
"The poor things," Keiko said about the Beedril that passed in this discarded lair.

We didn't see eye to eye on this subject. "...better not be any more of the wretched things," I muttered under my breath as Keiko and I followed Sub in. Yeah, Beedril. Not a fan. In fact, I usually didn't get along with any bee-esque Pokemon whatsoever, what with them trying to sting me, and me trying to set them on fire.

...I suddenly missed Darien very much.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:50 am
SubonicXP

Once Amaranth had opened the door, which Sub would not stop her as it just felt right that she did it the Snagem leader would step through behind her, preparing for the worse this place has to offer.

Darksol88

Then again, he had been one to take charge of his own actions and the tasks at hand even when they first met. It'd be among the reasons that he went along on contract and complied to going on through, having wasted no time when he did. While the same might not be true for Amaranth, she did seem to be trying to go through the door in eerily similar fashion.

TerashiLeonGoken
"The poor things," Keiko said about the Beedril that passed in this discarded lair.

We didn't see eye to eye on this subject. "...better not be any more of the wretched things," I muttered under my breath as Keiko and I followed Sub in. Yeah, Beedril. Not a fan. In fact, I usually didn't get along with any bee-esque Pokemon whatsoever, what with them trying to sting me, and me trying to set them on fire.

...I suddenly missed Darien very much.

Blizzard120

"...yeeaah, hopefully we'll not have to deal with that, but...well, you're in this team...and we got the pyro-butterfly here. No promises." Freth said. She then looked down the paths before the team and stared in confusion. "...um...eh...well, nothing looks good to go down either way. We're going to have to split up, aren't we?" Freth looked back towards the bunch, seeing the entourage. "Split up, anyone? Or bad idea?"

"I think bad idea." Tristen said.

Reno Vantas
Aria and Beau would both freeze at the mention of Ein, having been following along once they had both recovered from their personal injuries. They had only really seen news tape and other images for most of the stuff Ein had done, but that was enough to put the fear of Arceus into both of them about this man. This was his lab? Okay, this might be time to begin getting serious.

Requiem of Whyspers

"We miss anything important yet?" Lykas asked of whoever was the closest when they found themselves approaching an ancient and crusty door, rust and dust clearly encroaching upon what had once been a very nice laboratory.

"Other than a general sense of dread and trepidation, no, not much." Darts comments to Lykas and Odd as they fall in step with the rest of the group.

The next room was row after row of glass laboratory tanks, human-sized. All of the glass that would have been used to contain most of them was left shattered and scattered all across the rusting metal floor. Some of them were numbered. S-17, S-24... There were also a number of metal pods attached to the walls of the room, humming lightly with power. The one closest to the door they were in would particularly catch Amaranth's fancy, especially considering how familiar it looked...

Filing cabinets swollen and burst with the test of time or whatever fight had raged through here last left scattered paper files all over one corner of the room, the readable ones mostly gibberish or others only measurements and rows after rows of figures in some sort of column design. However, there were a couple interesting ones that were legible including a few that bore a Team Rocket insignia and were talking something about 'Project Genesis'.

There's only one exit out of this room, a hallway leading further down into the depths of the island. One of the metal pods is burst near it, and the stench of rotting flesh and formaldehyde would gently reach out to caress the nostrils of those passing by. A trail of ooze ran down out of the metallic casket, bits of a unrecognizable as to species or even whether it was a human or Pokemon skeleton goo'd to the juicy green substance still slowly flowing out of the tank even after all this time.

That pneumatic hissing hasn't stopped either, if anything it sounds louder and more like it's coming from the next room ahead of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:47 am
As we passed through, I came across a particularly interesting slip of paper. I picked it up, going over its contents, a good portion of which was sadly illegible. "Project Genesis..." I muttered, going over the title. It seemed to be something about creating something, but what, I couldn't tell. Somebody had gone to excruciating detail over what they were working on, though. But before I could figure out what the project was trying to accomplish, the smell hit.

"Okay," I said through my hand, trying to use it as an impromptu gas mask with only marginal success. "Who let their Kantonian Muk out of its ball?"

Keiko had much less success covering the stench than I did, and was retching from it. A lot. "Keiko, stop doing that, you're gonna-"

And then she puked. Repeatedly.

Sighing, I walked around the puddle she was making and rubbed her back as she held back tears. She didn't want to come here to begin with, and now she was miserable. I was feeling mighty guilty, but I wasn't wrong in bringing her. We didn't know what we'd come across in this place, and likely needed all the help we could get. Still, I couldn't help but feel bad for her. That's when I noticed the corpse. "Will someone incinerate that thing so we don't have to smell it anymore?" I asked through the hand that wasn't rubbing Keiko's back, though I instantly realized what'd happen if someone did. The smell would only get worse, even if they did destroy the entire body with fire.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:35 pm
As they entered into the foreign room, Beau began to pick up on an interesting scent. It wasn't like it was good or bad to him, but it signalled something in him that said there used to be food in the area. Taking a wing, the Vivillon hybrid would flit over to where the pile of goo was currently slipped onto the grpund. " Hmm. So this is interesting enough. I ain't burning it until we have to. This is the world's baddest scientist were talking about. It might come to life and eat us." Beau said, walking towards the door and opening it for the others. Thank God for the insect sensory input.

Aria would glance between Keiko and the other thing in the room she was focused on before digging into her purse and throwing her a container of chalky-looking tablets. "Stomach meds. Should work just as well for this as they do for pre-show jitters." She told the girl, returning focus to the containers right after. "So. Shark boy came from here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:04 pm
Freth and Tristen followed along, and though while Tristen couldn't pick up on anything other than the smell of rust and dust for the moment, something was not going over kosher on Freth's senses and it only grew worse the deeper the Snagem team made their way in. Freth took out a Pokeball to get it at the ready, not wanting to take a chance in case crap hit the fan. The boy by her side started to take notice to Freth. "Freth, are...you alright?"

"Not...really..." Freth said. She really did look tense; unable to keep any sort of cool demeanor in this place. She couldn't explain as to why. She's been in enough of these kinds of places to know where such things lead and yet this place was really getting the better of her suddenly.

Once they arrived in the larger room, they took notice to the various tanks that lined the walls and the papers that littered the room. Freth and Tristen broke away, taking a look at the various papers to see if at the very least there was some sort of clue about them as to when these were made. A lot of them were too worn out from the test of time. What did withstand the test of time, Freth understood the occasional term or two every few papers, but generally, everything was all Greek to both Freth and Tristen. "Well, credit for diligence, I guess..." Freth said.

Tristen then perked up, looking over towards the machines then back towards Freth. "Hey Freth?" Tristen then said.

"What's that sound?" Tristen asked, stepping around. The boy then stepped in something, rather disturbing, immediately whipping back, looking back towards the casket then stepped back a few steps more and rubbed his foot hard against the dry dusty floor. He then took a Pokeball out himself and then stepped forward, cautious, following the trail. His crests lit up to light the way ahead and primed for a hasty escape just in case. "........?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:41 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Other than a general sense of dread and trepidation, no, not much." Darts comments to Lykas and Odd as they fall in step with the rest of the group.

The next room was row after row of glass laboratory tanks, human-sized. All of the glass that would have been used to contain most of them was left shattered and scattered all across the rusting metal floor. Some of them were numbered. S-17, S-24... There were also a number of metal pods attached to the walls of the room, humming lightly with power. The one closest to the door they were in would particularly catch Amaranth's fancy, especially considering how familiar it looked...

Filing cabinets swollen and burst with the test of time or whatever fight had raged through here last left scattered paper files all over one corner of the room, the readable ones mostly gibberish or others only measurements and rows after rows of figures in some sort of column design. However, there were a couple interesting ones that were legible including a few that bore a Team Rocket insignia and were talking something about 'Project Genesis'.

There's only one exit out of this room, a hallway leading further down into the depths of the island. One of the metal pods is burst near it, and the stench of rotting flesh and formaldehyde would gently reach out to caress the nostrils of those passing by. A trail of ooze ran down out of the metallic casket, bits of a unrecognizable as to species or even whether it was a human or Pokemon skeleton goo'd to the juicy green substance still slowly flowing out of the tank even after all this time.

That pneumatic hissing hasn't stopped either, if anything it sounds louder and more like it's coming from the next room ahead of them.
A general sense of dread and trepidation was the best assessment anyone could give to this place. Amaranth had been cautious about going through the door, but she barely even made a few steps in before her eyes stopped on the rows of tanks. Shards of glass crunched as she stepped closer to them, digging into her boots but thankfully not enough to go through and reach her feet. She couldn't help herself from moving closer to one of the tanks, seemingly fixated on it. Unlike so many of the others, this one looked practically pristine, like a time capsule from a bygone era. A hand reached out to go against it, feeling the glass before her eyes widened. Feelings of deja vu were hitting her again, and just as before, she couldn't fathom why this looked familiar. Was she actually in this before? It looked too clean, too neat, but nothing beyond the sudden familiarity was coming to her. Stranger still, there was another like it, and it looked to have even less dust on it.

Though only a couple of minutes had passed, she felt like she just stood there for years, snapping out of her thoughts as the hissing caught her ears again. She'd slowly move back and end up bumping into one of the filing cabinets, knocking some of the files over in the process. Though she hadn't looked at it, someone might notice something about some sort of clinical trial... or, what looked like one. Much of it wasn't in any better shape than a lot of it, past the odd project name or two that was arranged alongside it. Suddenly moving forward to make sure her bearings were straight for once, Amaranth would finally notice another of the files. The giant R didn't ring any bells for her at all, and neither did what it was seemingly talking about. "Project... Genesis? What's this about?" She asked aloud, looking towards Sub. He seemed to be familiar with the place, maybe he knew something?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:01 pm
I picked up the pills, hoping they'd calm Keiko's stomach down enough that she wouldn't have to suffer dry heaves. She had a hard time getting them down, but once she did, she didn't suffer quite as much. "Thanks," I said simply to Aria, though the whole thing had me questioning my impression of her. She certainly could be nice when she wanted to. Maybe she simply had beef with Night for some reason or another, even though she was willing to help back then. But Night was a whole other problem in and of herself.

I shook my head slightly. Though we were alone for now, I knew I couldn't afford to lower my guard by musing over things that weren't as important as the situation we were in. It didn't help that I felt like I was being watched ever since I laid eyes on this place.

"Sorry, I-" was all Keiko could get out. The pills helped, but she was still suffering somewhat. At least the aroma of her innards was overpowering the dead body stink, if only a little.

"Maybe we should get out of this room," I said to everyone. "We probably shouldn't linger in any one area for too long, anyway."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:35 pm
Aile watched as the Snagems disappeared from one screen and onto another in her room, noting the background change. She didn’t recognize most of the rooms there were functional cameras in, only waking up when they were a good portion of the way through the lab. Thankfully for the woman, the angle of the camera in that specific room was away from the source of that green ooze, and there was no such thing as smell-o-vision. She took her attention away from the screen for a moment to test how well she could move the chair while being all tied up to it. While her legs were tied up to the legs of the chair, her feet were at least still on the floor, so she could at least put some weight on them, though a bit awkwardly.

‘Maybe. Just maybe… I’d rather him leave first to try this, though,’ Aile thought to herself as she returned her gaze to the screen with the Snagems, ‘Tristan would have good enough hearing at least, probably, if this could carry through the pipes or the ventilation. I wonder if I could annoy him enough. Nah. Bathroom break or something would be my best bet. Something long enough for me to get one round out.’ The woman shook her head as she sighed again, starting to hum something along the lines of the Colonel Bogey March.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:14 am
Blizzard120

"What's that sound?" Tristen asked, stepping around. The boy then stepped in something, rather disturbing, immediately whipping back, looking back towards the casket then stepped back a few steps more and rubbed his foot hard against the dry dusty floor. He then took a Pokeball out himself and then stepped forward, cautious, following the trail. His crests lit up to light the way ahead and primed for a hasty escape just in case. "........?"

"I dunno, but knowing the slimeball that made the slime in that last room I'm doubting it's anything good..." Darts, always one to keep an eye on the kid just in case, follows the boy down the hallway that was more of the same rust and pipes until they come to the next room. A gargantuan humanoid robot of some kind sat within an indentation in the wall, the whistling emitting from what looked like some kind of gauntleted hammer built into its fists. The pneumatic pressure was releasing every once in a while and causing the slight vibration that they had been hearing all the way out in the entrance to the lab. Seven feet of steel and metal capped off by a chrome dome head, the humanoid-looking instrument of war seemed to be in sleep mode or something like it, the dull red eyes implanted in its head without life, even as the Snagems approached it. There were odd devices on its other arm besides the pneumatic hammer and also on its shoulders, but there was no response to the advancing duo even up close. It seemed content to sleep in its charging dock. The other odd thing that would make itself immediately known would be a piercing...

Espeon_Commander

‘Maybe. Just maybe… I’d rather him leave first to try this, though,’ Aile thought to herself as she returned her gaze to the screen with the Snagems, ‘Tristan would have good enough hearing at least, probably, if this could carry through the pipes or the ventilation. I wonder if I could annoy him enough. Nah. Bathroom break or something would be my best bet. Something long enough for me to get one round out.’ The woman shook her head as she sighed again, starting to hum something along the lines of the Colonel Bogey March.

whistling sound (?) coming from the nearby vents. It sounded like a musical tune of some sort. Other than the robot there were several canisters of what looked like some kind of gasoline or rocket fuel scattered about in drums, and a staircase that descended in what looked like a direction headed toward the source of the odd tune.

--

Down in Aile's Room

"Shut up that whistling." Her captor snapped, heaving a hefty backhand to her unprotected jaw to go along with his command. "They're coming for you whether you will it or not. And when they do, Wakin will take care of them."

Darksol88
The giant R didn't ring any bells for her at all, and neither did what it was seemingly talking about. "Project... Genesis? What's this about?" She asked aloud, looking towards Sub. He seemed to be familiar with the place, maybe he knew something?
TerashiLeonGoken
As we passed through, I came across a particularly interesting slip of paper. I picked it up, going over its contents, a good portion of which was sadly illegible. "Project Genesis..." I muttered, going over the title. It seemed to be something about creating something, but what, I couldn't tell. Somebody had gone to excruciating detail over what they were working on, though. But before I could figure out what the project was trying to accomplish, the smell hit.

Sighing, I walked around the puddle she was making and rubbed her back as she held back tears. She didn't want to come here to begin with, and now she was miserable. I was feeling mighty guilty, but I wasn't wrong in bringing her. We didn't know what we'd come across in this place, and likely needed all the help we could get. Still, I couldn't help but feel bad for her. That's when I noticed the corpse. "Will someone incinerate that thing so we don't have to smell it anymore?" I asked through the hand that wasn't rubbing Keiko's back, though I instantly realized what'd happen if someone did. The smell would only get worse, even if they did destroy the entire body with fire.

Reno Vantas
As they entered into the foreign room, Beau began to pick up on an interesting scent. It wasn't like it was good or bad to him, but it signalled something in him that said there used to be food in the area. Taking a wing, the Vivillon hybrid would flit over to where the pile of goo was currently slipped onto the grpund. " Hmm. So this is interesting enough. I ain't burning it until we have to. This is the world's baddest scientist were talking about. It might come to life and eat us." Beau said, walking towards the door and opening it for the others. Thank God for the insect sensory input.

Aria would glance between Keiko and the other thing in the room she was focused on before digging into her purse and throwing her a container of chalky-looking tablets. "Stomach meds. Should work just as well for this as they do for pre-show jitters." She told the girl, returning focus to the containers right after. "So. Shark boy came from here."

The two who had actually perused the files would come to note that the project files had belonged to Team Rocket. They seemed to be work orders involving some kind of genetic weapon based upon existing Pokemon DNA, though most of the juicy tidbits were obscured or lost to the scientific jargon. There was mentions here and there of periods of field observation on Cipher's XD001 from afar, as Ein had no first hand experience with it himself. Clearly the scientists in Cipher at the time had used his original Shadow Pokemon design on their own while he had been off working his genetic 'magic' on other things. Even so, Ein had kept close tabs on what they were doing with his original work.

Judging by the dates, anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of the timeline of Orre's history would be able to puzzle out this must have been what Ein was working on in between his first appearance in Orre some few decades ago and his reemergence either in Unova with the Black City fiasco, or the more recent Hoenn Shadow Pokemon Pandemic. Judging by the notes he had been working patiently doing freelance work for Rocket in the meantime ever since the first shadow Pokemon incident starting in Phenac City and culminating in Realgam Tower. No details were forthcoming on his apparent 'demise' and resurrection since the team had started bumping into him.

Luckily for the team, they had someone with them who would be intimately familiar with this timeline as well as the first appearance of Ein. Unluckily, upon seeing this information he was somewhat enraged. Wrinkling his nose at the goo, then Keiko's vomit, it only took Wes a few moments to crunch the numbers and put all of this together. Some of it was the most important event in his life up to that point, so somehow it was probably fresh in his brain. "Alright..." He growls,angrily as he puts himself face-to-face with Sub, his nose inches away from the Snagem leader's. "I've given you all a lot of rope in this matter. Especially considering who it involves, and your name and all this... weirdness. But this... this..." He waves his hand at the entire scene involving the genetic tanks but more than that he seemed to be indicating the bunker in general before hefting the piece of paper to Sub's face, shaking it back and forth in front of the Dark One's eyes. "How did you know this was here? Were you involved with Ein after he vanished from Orre all those years ago? I'm not taking one step further down this rabbit hole with you all without some solid damn explanations." He shoots the others still in the room a withering glance, one hand pulling out a Pokeball from inside his jacket, anticipating trouble from one of them. "And if you all aren't just blind sheep, I think I'd be asking my 'fearless leader' here the same type of questions."

Darksol88
A hand reached out to go against it, feeling the glass before her eyes widened. Feelings of deja vu were hitting her again, and just as before, she couldn't fathom why this looked familiar. Was she actually in this before? It looked too clean, too neat, but nothing beyond the sudden familiarity was coming to her. Stranger still, there was another like it, and it looked to have even less dust on it.

There was a small little voice in the back of Amaranth's mind still going off if she cared to listen. What was she doing outside of the tank...? The tank was her home... the tank was her mother... it was her father... if she knew what was good for her she would get back inside it...  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:23 am
"Dude, I don't blame you for wanting answers, but you might want to put your Pokeballs away. We're gonna need every ounce of our Pokemon's energy when we find whoever it is that's watching us. Fighting each other is just gonna get us beat down or worse."

I had exactly zero facts to base those three sentences on, but it felt like I wasn't wrong. Like I knew what I was talking about even though I had no idea how I knew these things. Besides, that, I didn't want to think of how Sub would react if he decided that he was offended by Wes's behavior. I wanted to warn him of that, too, but I didn't know the guy, and I didn't know how well he knew Sub, if at all.

"Sorry, I..." Keiko said again, though this time, it wasn't coughing or sputtering that stopped her. She was close to tears.

"Don't worry about it," I told her, helping her to her feet. "What happened was natural, just a reaction to that stench. Try not to think about it, too much."

Keiko nodded, staying close to me without saying anything. With that taken care of, I started leading her out of the room. "Come on, Freth and Tristen wandered off somewhere. I'm sure they can take care of themselves, but nobody should be alone in this place."

"Didn't Darts go after them?" Keiko asked, not wanting to leave the main group. When I looked, I saw she was right. Darts wasn't with us anymore. Then the realization dawned on me. Freth and Darts are powerful hybrids on their own, and Tristen was likely no pushover in his own right. Granted, I hadn't seen any of them fight, but they'd likely be fine on their own.

I then looked to Keiko, saw the fear in her eyes, and sighed. "Alright, we'll stick with the main group," I said, kissing her on the cheek. I didn't want to go near her mouth due to the vomit, but she appreciated the gesture anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:59 am
How Aile turned humming into whistling with her cloth gag still in was beyond even the captive herself, but she went with it until she was backhanded hard. It took a good second for her to recover from it, shaking her head and rotating her lower jaw, but a smirk would soon be seen through the gag. Her captor may have just given her a new game as she began to hum another tune, this one going with a song that would start with ‘I’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts…’ The woman apparently didn’t know what self-preservation was anymore, probably losing it at some point during her stay in Orre, whenever that started. Any normal person probably would have stopped after that backhand.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:15 am
"Oh shut up, Wes." Freth said to the rogue, slapping the papers down on the counter she was in front of. "We never heard of Ein until we got together and Cipher was just another group that the rangers put an end to. We didn't get this group of ours together until long after they were supposedly gone. I didn't even know about this place until today......though kinda wish I did, honestly. And someone else I know. God, he'd flip right now if he knew there was another place that Ein was keeping secret. As if he didn't already have a reason to rip out the b*****d's spine."

Tristen kept following the trail until Tristen stopped. The boy was about ready to jump, flash, then run for it, only to manage to take that extra couple of seconds to realize it wasn't going anywhere. This thing looked about as big as S-22, though a lot LESS natural, if that was possible. Tristen looked on at the robot in sleep mode, but then perked up, taking a look around. A musical tune? "...?" The boy started to walk around, knowing good and well that it clashed with the droll hums and clicks of the lab. It was perhaps the only thing that was remotely cheery in this lab. "...uh...whaaa?" Tristen started to go towards a vent. "......" the boy started to wonder if he could fit in the vent. It looked as if he could, but then the question of if it would support his weight...rather, his weight with his clothes on. Might be a better idea to follow the vents...

Tristen started to follow the duct to a nearby wall then went to look for some way out of the room.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff