Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms
Classrooms ➣Celebrar Magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:04 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EYE COLOR: Red (Ezra's Eyes)xx OUTFIT: RegularXX LOCATION: Next to EzraXX PROFILExx OOC: ~~~~~~ XX

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Sokea chuckled at the professor's question. Shaking his head, Sokea smiled and put his hands on his hips. Draken's remark on new students was a proper one, but it seemed it was just them that were here today, a sad lacking of mind magic users. Or a glad lacking, depending who you ask. Sokea turned towards Ezra and responded, "Feel well? I don't know her. She sounds nice. As for your eyes though..." The blind boy extended his arm to and grabbed the professor's arm. Sokea felt his way down Ezra's arm to his exposed hand, and grabbed it. In order for Sokea to establish a link, the contact has to be skin-to-skin, rather inconvenient more than anything. Well, being blind can be an inconvenience too, but not really. Sokea held his hand there for two and a half seconds, then released, establishing the link between him and the professor. Sokea let go of the professor's hand, then shut his eyes to activate the link. After about four seconds, Sokea opened them back up, revealing the eyes of Ezra now in his possession. Sokea concentrated closely, Ezra's eyes did indeed feel very different, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. It was like there was something protecting them. Looking up at Ezra, Sokea decided to ask him something.

"I've never learned your raiment, Professor. I'm aware your eyes have something to do with it. I can't figure out what though. It's kind of frustrating; typically I can figure these out quite easily but your eyes are annoying." Sokea looked around, through Ezra's eyes, and back through his own again. Sokea couldn't figure it out, could he see things differently? No, then he'd seem them the same he would. Sokea's raiment is one of sharing; or copying and controlling more rather. Ezra's eyes felt different. Filled with stubborn and frustration, he turned back to his professor and looked up at him with a determined look on his face. "Wait! Don't tell me, I want to figure out what it is on my own!" Looking around once again, Sokea desperately was searching for what the professor's eyes had to do with is raiment. They feel like they are being protected, shielded more rather. Is he immune from something? Looking back up at Ezra, he squints, trying to read him. His eyes feel so strange, like there's something missing as well. Sokea has a guess on what type of raiment he has.

"It's not just your eyes, it's your whole brain that involves your raiment, that's why your eyes feel weird. It's like there's something detached from me when I share your eyes, it'd be easier if I could share your brain too. Wouldn't that be something?" Sokea folded his arms and grinned; this analytical conclusion was satisfying enough, if he was correct. Sokea decided to take a step back in wait of his professor's response.

[end of interaction for RP day]

Chelly Usagi

1234boo75

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:26 am
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀʀ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

Ezra looked to Draken and gave a small sigh, ”It was interesting to say the least… A lot has happened for Eoana as a whole. But we won’t be getting into that today.” Hearing Sokea’s comment about not knowing what feeling well was, or in his words “her”, he let out a small laugh. ”As for your comment Draken, I’ve already thought of that. They’ll be handling that the next class session we and those who have already done it will just have chapters to read unless they finish that in class, and no other assignment. After that, we’ll be going straight to it.” While he addressed Draken’s question, he watch Sokea as he took his hand and began the process of borrowing his eyes to obtain vision. After a few seconds, Sokea opened his eyes and behold, that he now in fact had his own eyes.

When the topic of his raiment came about, he looked at the younger boy in amusement as he began to describe how annoying his eyes felt. That was definitely a new one. Chuckling, he stood and began writing a few things on the board. He wrote the basic rules of his class, like he always did, while Sokea pondered about his raiment. The professor was curious to see what he came up with. Glancing at Sokea, he noticed that he was already looking at him, his expression looked like he was trying to figure something out. Ezra put a pause on his task as Sokea began to share what he had gathered. ”Yes, that is correct. If you could only share brains and not eyes, you’d feel nothing but a splitting headache. I’ve lived with my raiment all my life, so I feel nothing initially. But I would assume that if you could borrow both, it’d be quite draining.” The redhead looked up, thoughtfully. There was a reason he didn’t share what his raiment was with just anyone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Celebrar class] || WITH [ students] || FEELING [ fine ] || OUTFIT [ ------ ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

TrashPuppy

1234boo75

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:13 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

The red-headed celebrar professor entered the academy in a good mood. It had been a nice free day for him. With a calm smile, he entered his classroom and decided to go straight to work. He placed a small tray out near his desk where his students could place their assignment in for the day. As promised, he would have new students work on the introductory assignment that he did every year for any new students joining the academy and his class. While they did that, he would have his returning students do some reading in their books and take some notes that he would write down. New students could read the chapter after their assignment or after class on their own time. But, his returning students would have a chance to get ahead during this class period.

Ezra moved to his board, and with a book in one arm, he began to write. As he wrote on the board, he made sure to write down the key points that he wanted his students to constantly go over and remember after reading the section. He would never change his method of going through chapters. Ezra always did this, and it seemed to work out well for the students. They read everything and took notes, but he made sure that what would be on his tests and important concepts were highlighted thoroughly. After he wrote down the key notes for all the students to copy, he went to jot down the assignment. He separated it for the new students, returning, and all. Everyone had to read the chapter, take his notes and their own, and then write a short summary on it. With that, he waited for students to enter so he could start the class.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Celebrar class] || WITH [ students] || FEELING [ fine ] || OUTFIT [ ------ ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

TrashPuppy

1234boo75

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:02 pm

EYE COLOR: Deep Red (Blind)xx OUTFIT: RegularXX LOCATION: Sitting at a desk, front rowXX PROFILExx OOC: ~~~~~~ XX

Sokea spent the free day keeping to himself. The first day of classes turned out to be much more overwhelming than he expected. He had no idea that Gin was there during the combat class the whole time. The blind boy didn't even want to get out of bed for class when he woke up. Thoughts of regret and shame plagued his mind and heart. Sokea hates people seeing him look vulnerable and emotional, so he tries his best to appear like a confident carefree kid so people wouldn't question what he's really feeling. If Sokea knew that Gin was there, if he only knew, he wouldn't have come across like a shameless d*ck to the person he loved most. Part of him wanted to seek him out and explain what happened, but knowing Gin, it's probably for the best that he kept the distance for now.

Making his way to his class, fingers caressing the walls of the academy as he made his way closer and closer, a part of him just wanted to just go and find Gin. What Sokea did to him wasn't right, but if he was put in that moment again, given the chance to leave and have a chance of finding his sister or stay and only wonder, he'd leave in a heartbeat, just as he did before. Gin had troubles and a terrible relationship with his family, Sokea understood that, so he promised him he'd never treat him like that. Alas, Gin has zero idea on what Sokea's family is like, and it's partially Sokea's fault for not telling him. Any time it could possibly be brought up Sokea just shrugged it off. The very idea of his beloved grumpy head getting mixed up with his past, quite frankly, terrifies Sokea. But in order to achieve any sort of understanding between him and Gin, he has to tell him the truth on why he left.

Pushing all of the brooding aside, Sokea finally entered the classroom. Sokea tried to use Ezra's eyes briefly to see if he was here, and if anyone else was here. And of course, it was just the professor. Smiling and waving, Sokea made his way to the front of the room. Looking around, he sighed. Not very many of this knit existed at the school; it's not even a rare knit but it seems those who possess Celebraric magic don't have much interest in going here. Sokea didn't see why they shouldn't, it's been his dream to go here ever sense he heard of it's announcement. Sokea switched his eyes back to it's blind state. Professor Ezra was one of the few professor's he liked and gotten to know at least a little bit, so he decided to ask him for help on his current emotional dilemma. "Professor, I have a hypothetical question that has nothing to do with me; from a story I once knew. How do you tell the person you loved that- stay with me- that, your family is part of a murderous cult? I like to think of answers for the strangest of questions, one would never know when they'll be asked of one. Like why are most fruits not purple? Because nature understands the beauty of scarcity. A poetic answer to a question no one would ask, an answer that makes no sense. Back to my question though, that again is just a hypothetical." Sokea was not aware of what Ezra's raiment actually was, so he didn't know what he was saying was quite revealing.

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:21 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

While waiting, Ezra decided to take out one of the new books that were sent to him by his family. They knew that he enjoyed reading and his father always made it a mission to send any interesting titles that he could find during his travels and send them Ezra’s way. The professor was on a very an area leading up to a very intense part of the storyline. He heard footsteps approaching the door and shut his book right as the door to the classroom opened. Placing it back in his bag, he set it aside and looked up to see who had arrived at class. There he saw Sokea, waving at him and walking toward the front of the class. Ezra smiled and nodded at him, ”Good morning to you, Sokea. Nice to see you this morning. I hope your time back so far has been decent…”

When Sokea began to speak, Ezra rose a brow and gave a small smile, interested that Sokea wanted to talk about something, his lips turned into a straight line afterward. Whatever he wanted to speak about had nothing to do with him? Well, Ezra knew that it had everything to do with him. That was a lie to cover up the fact that the scenario Sokea described was in fact, about him. When things like this happened, it was liked the redhead’s brain instantly clicked and said ‘wrong, that’s a lie.’ He stared at the younger boy for a moment before leaning forward on his desk and folded his hands in front of him. ”Well…I believe that honesty is a key element of any relationship, especially a romantic one. But, I do see…vaguely…that some things are harder to reveal than others. And that’s understandable…for some time. If you loved them, you would tell them the truth. Pushing things away and or sugarcoating can only go so far. In fact, you might even hurt them more by not saying anything… A murderous cult does sound like a major thing. A very heavy topic to bring up and discuss, let alone deal with.” Ezra took a deep breath and his gaze softened. ”What I’m saying is, it’s okay to feel scared about something or not say anything because of how dangerous or personal it is. But, you can’t keep let yourself keep things from someone you love forever. Who knows, maybe they can help you.”

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Celebrar class] || WITH [ sokea] || FEELING [ okay ] || OUTFIT [ ------ ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:10 pm

EYE COLOR: Deep Red (Blind)xx OUTFIT: RegularXX LOCATION: Sitting at a desk, front rowXX PROFILExx OOC: ~~~~~~ XX

Sokea listened attentively to his professor's response. Swaying his legs back in forth as he listened, eyes dead as ever, he took every word into account. Honesty seemed to be the theme of his advice. Twas the most vaguely direct answer he could be given, a juxtaposition of language itself presented in a quite endearing manner. It seems Ezra understands that this question wasn't entirely random, but Sokea didn't know that he saw through his lie. "Honesty..." Sokea said to himself. A swirl of thoughts entered his mind. Now was the time to find a way to present it in a way that made sense without spewing out word vomit. Sokea laid his head down for a moment to collect his thoughts, as if he was looking through a bookshelf of emotions and vocabulary to find the write book that provided the best method of presenting a response in this situation. However, for Sokea has never been in this situation before, he'd have to write the book himself. Sokea lifted his head up slowly, eyes gazing in the general direction of the professor.

"Am I innately lying to the person I love by not sharing particular information I find sensitive? I'm a hypocrite for asking that, since I've overstepped the boundaries of sensitive information before I knew his last name. Honesty... She's pretty confrontational. Thanks for your advice, Professor." Sokea's heart was heavy, like a stone slab of regret and shame. How could he tell Gin how he felt? This would be so much easier if he came back with his sister. Sokea took his hand and rubbed the part of his chest over his heart. His emotions were conflicted. Part of him just wanted to leave again and find his sister, but he also can't spend another waking moment without reconciling with Gin. Sokea didn't want to ruin his trust, but it had to happen, for his sister's sake.

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:14 am
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

”I think it’s more so, you’re lying to them by making it seem like you’re okay and everything is okay. It may be a sensitive topic which I do understand may be hard to talk about or hard to determine where to start with it, but what happens when it’s brought to light or becomes something serious. Most people end up shying away from the people they love and then what does that leave the other person? Confused and hurt.” Ezra paused and let out a small chuckle at Sokea’s words. Sokea was truly a special and admirable one in his own way. ”Why am I not surprised? Honesty can be tough for some, but it does wonders. If everyone was honest, perhaps the world wouldn’t be so bad. Then again, there would always be dark aspects even then….”

Reaching out, Ezra patted Sokea’s back with a smile. ”It’s no problem at all. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I’m always here if you need me.” Glancing at his pocket watch, he saw the time and stretched his arms out. ”Well, your assignment is on the board. It isn’t anything too tasking. You can get it done now or you can always just do it later on. Whatever works for you is fine. Other than that, you’re free for the rest of the class period.”

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Celebrar class] || WITH [ sokea] || FEELING [ okay ] || OUTFIT [ ------ ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:02 pm
User Image

𝓡𝓮𝓮𝓼𝓮 ▄▄𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀

𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒...
▄▄▄▄▄▄𝒮𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♬♪◦
...𝒜𝓈 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
...𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝓃

{{Start interaction for the day}}
It
had taken much longer than Reese had hoped to make it to the classrooms. Initially she had tried to find her own way, having left her dorm early but Reese only ended up getting lost and eventually found her way by following a group of students, but this was not without it's own problems. Early on it was evident that the day would be relatively dark which mean Reese would have more trouble than usual. Her vision was not much, an occasional blur of a light color and sometimes a shining object, but she had been almost entirely sightless since waking. Reese, while frustrated with the start of the day mostly, was comforted by the smell of rain that permeated the campus.
Eventually she made it to a grouping of classrooms, and it only took a quick question to a nearby student to find the Celebrar classroom. When she had walked into the room, Reese waited for a moment to try and hear if people were inside, but the lack of talking and sounds of motion lead to the assumption that, for now, she was alone in the room.
Reese moved to a seat near the front of the class and sat down, placing her small and intricately decorated bag at her side she had leaned forward onto the tabletop of her desk. She closed her eyes and listened, waiting for any sounds that indicated there was someone else in or entering the room, surely she was not the only one who would show up to this class.

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓇...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒...

♪ ♬------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♫◦

...𝐼𝓈 𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
...𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅

𝐿𝑜𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: Celebrar Classroom▄▄▄ 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎: None▄▄▄ 𝒪𝑜𝒞: None▄▄▄ Reese's Profile

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

xX_Shinku-Shay_Xx

Firebreathing Kitten

18,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Waffles! 25

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:58 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

If Ezra thought he was feeling off the past few days, he wasn’t prepared for how he was going to feel the moment he woke up. He had a wonderful day for himself and his love, Elijah. It was nothing but them relaxing and just trying to de-stress. Just spend some quality time together. It had definitely helped the redhead tremendously. He felt the stress and odd feeling that was biting him the past couple of days just wash away almost instantly. He went to sleep like a baby. Nothing bothering him or causing him to stir in his sleep whatsoever. Just a nice, warm feeling of love and an overall feeling of what one would normally call it, peace. That was until he woke up that morning.

It wasn’t like he woke up on the wrong side of bed or anything, but there was just something weird in the air. As always, he would push it away and mark it off as nothing. Ezra prepared breakfast for himself and Elijah, along with some food to snack on during lunch. The male then ventured out of his home, through town to pick something up. He wasn’t one to pay attention to the civilian conversation, he never knew when a good chunk of them was going to spit out false statements. This particular morning, however, it caught his attention. Something about a commotion over the districts. He got small bits of information but not enough to make out what had fully gone down.

Ezra walked to the academy and went straight toward his classroom, he greeted some students and staff that he happened to pass by. When he reached his class, he walked in silently and looked around to see who was there. To his surprise, a blonde student was already present. ”Well, good morning….I trust you’re doing well?” Walking to his desk, he placed his things on top of it and sat down.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Celebrar class] || WITH [ Reese] || FEELING [ okay ] || OUTFIT [ ------ ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

xX_Shinku-Shay_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:47 pm
User Image

𝓡𝓮𝓮𝓼𝓮 ▄▄𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀

𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒...
▄▄▄▄▄▄𝒮𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♬♪◦
...𝒜𝓈 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
...𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝓃

Reese
Had sat for only a short time before the door opened and someone entered the room and greeted the girl. Reese looked in the direction of the voice, a kind one she thought, and gave a smile, The man seemed to be nothing more than a blurry red blob to her, a red blob that moved towards the front of the class, "I am," she said lightly "The rain is nice I think," She added and, coming to the conclusion that this blur must be the teacher, tried to decide on where to introduce herself or not.
After a moments thought Reese had made her decision and stood from the desk, counting her steps to where she was, she moved to stand in front of the blur that she was assuming had to be the teacher and spoke "Hello uh, sir," she started, giving a slight bow of her head, "I'm Clarice Greenhollow," Reese shifted her weight from one foot to another, feeling mildly awkward and also a little bit guilty for missing the previous class sessions, "I wanted to apologize for the...late-ness of my um...arrival." she stumbled over her words, unsure exactly how to address a teacher at this school, "I wrote to someone about it before the school year started,but there were complications with transport and...stuff," she added quickly, "but, I wanted to formally apologize, and introduce myself," she gave another smile, her eyes downcast some to avoid staring awkwardly about the mans face in an attempt to feign eye contact. Silently Reese wished the day were nicer or brighter, she would have at least seen some detail about the teacher, or the classroom for that matter.

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓇...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒...

♪ ♬------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♫◦

...𝐼𝓈 𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
...𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅

𝐿𝑜𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: Celebrar Classroom▄▄▄ 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎: The teacher▄▄▄ 𝒪𝑜𝒞: None▄▄▄ Reese's Profile

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

xX_Shinku-Shay_Xx

Firebreathing Kitten

18,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:42 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

As he unpacked his things, Ezra heard the new student speak and answer his previous question. ”Glad to hear you’re well. And it is nice, take my word for it. I always did prefer the rain. But for some reason, I have this gut feeling that it’s fitting for the day…” Shrugging his shoulders a bit, he finished up what he was doing just as someone stopped by the classroom with a message. The professor got up to meet the visitor and find out what the message was. He read the note and let out a small hum. It seemed that Sokea wasn’t going to attend class due to him having to go to Gannon’s office over an issue that had occurred not even a day prior.

With a nod, he went back to his desk and sighed. He knew that something was up, he would have to ask someone about it. Before he could continue with his thoughts, the blonde girl slowly approached him and introduced herself. He smiled as she apologized and explained why she hadn’t been present at the start of the year. ”It’s quite alright. Really it is. You know what, why don’t we just go over what we have gone over so far in the class. Since it’s quite small today, I don’t see why we can’t get you all caught up.

With that, he began to tell her the rules of his class. The very few ones he had that were straightforward and easy to follow to excel at the class. He went over the key points of the chapters they had gone over, keeping his voice clear and his information precise. Once they were finished, he smiled and shut his notebook he was reading from. ”Alright Miss Greenhollow, you are free to go. No assignment for today. Go ahead and get settled a bit more. I will be seeing you next class~”

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Home] || WITH [ no one ] || FEELING [ okay ] || OUTFIT [ ------ ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

xX_Shinku-Shay_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:02 pm
User Image

𝓡𝓮𝓮𝓼𝓮 ▄▄𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀

𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒...
▄▄▄▄▄▄𝒮𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈...

...𝒜𝓈 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
...𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝓃

With
a sigh of relief Reese returned to her seat. She had bumped her back slightly, causing a bit of a tinkling sound as the bags decorated face knocked against the floor. After a moment the teacher spoke again, and since the class had been empty save a mostly blind blonde girl, he agreed to go over what she had missed within the first days of class. Reese sat and listened intently, committing the few rules to memory while the teacher continued. Once She was dismissed Reese gave a light smile and stood carefully, bumping her bag again before she picked it up.
As she stood Reese looked in his general direction and gave a small bow, "Thank you so much for catching me up," she started, "I will do my best to follow your rules and make every class from here on," she said with confidence, almost certain she could maintain a steady attendance now that she was here. For a moment she debated asking about the light she'd seen near the Academy, but decided it may not have been to important and dropped the idea. After speaking she carefully made her way to the door, the day only seemed to become more dark and dreary as time continued which made for a frustrating departure and an almost run in with the door jam of the classroom. Despite this though she made her way back to the dorms and after a few tries found her room.
{Exit Celebrar Class}
It seemed she now had a room mate from the slight changes in where things were placed, but again, this wasn't that important a topic, she would have to introduce herself at some point though.
While she had the room to herself, Reese pulled out her violin and practiced a few melodies for the rest of the day.
{{end of interaction for the day}}

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓇...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒...

...𝐼𝓈 𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
...𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅

𝐿𝑜𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: Celebrar Classroom▄▄▄ 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎: The teacher▄▄▄ 𝒪𝑜𝒞: None▄▄▄ Reese's Profile

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

xX_Shinku-Shay_Xx

Firebreathing Kitten

18,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:30 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Ezra’s red eyes scanned the large academy from the outside. He couldn’t help but think and hope that today would go well. Everyone was in need of better days. The last two months had been quite rocky, especially after the events that occurred. The aftermath of the attack was a difficult one, but it seemed to bring the citizens together since everyone had lost something that day. Closing his eyes, he let out a deep breath as he entered the academy. His satchel was slung over his shoulder and the class book, as well as a personal book of his, was in his hand. He had settled for an uplifting tale, helpful to lift his spirits up and get his mind in the right place.

Walking toward his classroom, he entered the room with a small sigh. None of the students were there yet which was a bit of a relief to him. Walking to his desk, he placed his things down and looked around. He hoped the students were all doing okay. It made him not want to have them worry about a lesson and assignment. But he knew he couldn’t do that. Instead, he’d have them write about their raiment and its quirks. Then, when the time was better and there was the slightest bit of a relaxed atmosphere, he would go back to his more serious lessons and discussions. But for now, as he waited for students, he would sit down at his desk and read his book.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ His Class] || WITH [ No one ] || FEELING [ okay. ] || OUTFIT [ ------ ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

xX_Shinku-Shay_Xx

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:41 pm
User Image
                                  Nephthys Adler
                                  Profile {.+. }
                                  OOC {""}

╔═..══════╗

Nephthys insisted upon riding alone for her first day at the academy. Her aunt was not pleased, but she understood. Nigel assisted the teen as she stepped out and whispered "Good Luck" before he climbed into the driver's seat and ushered the horse away. Nephthys took a moment to admire the building itself in all it's glory before entering, stuffing her various notes into her bag as she went. The young woman had some difficulty locating the classroom in question, but she finally managed, and it seemed she'd given herself enough of a head start. Rather than being one of the last ones to enter, as she'd assumed, she was the first. The only person there was who she assumed to be the teacher, reading a book and facing the empty seats. "Good morning." she stated sheepishly. Nephthys fidgeted a bit before asking. "It's my first day, and I'd like to be sure I'm not lost. Is this the class for Celebrars? " She was unsure if she pronounced it properly, as this was the first she'd said it out loud. She'd heard the term used a few times of course. To avoid being rude, she lowered the hood of her cloak. Under it, her hair was tied loosely with a black ribbon and she had a simple blue and white winter dress on over her boots. The teen's blue eyes wandered over the red head curiously as she waited for his answer.

╚══════..═╝

Chelly Usagi

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:48 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Ezra was deep into his book. The main character was facing challenge after challenge, obstacle after obstacle. They luckily had a group of friends behind them throughout the story. Together, they met with obstacles and worked to overcome them. If things didn’t turn out as expected or ended badly, they then did what they could to pick up the pieces afterward and mend what was broken to continue on so that they could reach their goal. It sounded like what was happening recently. It was what was needed to be done. To come together and figure out a way out of the madness, yet still, have hope. Ezra felt that the attack wasn’t the last problem the town and its people would have to face. But until then, they had to focus on the present and what they needed to do to improve.

When he heard someone enter the classroom, he marked where he had left off and closed his book. He glanced at the female that walked in. It seemed she was a new student. ”Good morning to you as well. You are indeed in the Celebrar class, you aren’t lost at all. I do hope you were able to find your way here with minimal issues.” He stood and held his hand out for her to shake and gave her a smile. ”I will be your professor starting now until you graduate. My name is Professor Smythe. I hope you enjoy the class as well as the academy. Feel free to ask any questions you have regarding the place and what to expect.”

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ His Class] || WITH [ Nephthys ] || FEELING [ okay. ] || OUTFIT [ ------ ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

xX_Shinku-Shay_Xx

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff