Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms
Classrooms ➣Elementor Magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:28 pm
User Image

------P E P I N
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Running eagerly down the halls came the academy's favorite small non-student member. Pepper would walk to the Elementor classroom in a hurry, eager as always to begin the day with a nice lesson. It had gotten pretty cold outside, so she had her favorite scarf around her neck, having once belonged to her mother according to her chef tutor. It was a brilliant yellow color, a stark contrast to her lively head of red hair that fell from her locks. It sat on top of her usual sweatshirt, which fit a little loose at times for her. The child's feet would pitter patter across the school, weaving through the legs of students older than her by a pretty large amount. Just past this corridor and down this hallway, third door on the right and....viola! She was at the entrance to the classroom.

The first noticeable thing that had changed was writing on the board, which the last professor had not done since she was here. It was hard to tell if he had used the board for anything at all since she had only snuck into one of these classes. What stood in the professor's place was a woman of sorts, her hair a lovely shade of white. She stood in some strange but cool looking uniform of sorts. It almost looked regal, though it wasn't as if Pepper would know what that word meant. "Howdy!" The child greeted the two people present in the classroom, walking further down the way to desks as the writing on the chalkboard became more visible. They seemed like pretty easy rules to follow, provided she not try and test this teacher's patience. She quickly hurried over to a free desk near the front, taking out her own quill and paper. Her hands would take the top off her inkwell and dip the quill inside, writing her name on the paper. It was one word, written in a tidy and neat style that sat atop the page in the left hand corner. "PEPPER" Her eyes would shoot up to the professor, flashing a friendly smile while rocking back and forth in her seat. Her legs hand been folded behind her in order for her to be visible, her rear sitting atop the balls of her ankles.

Erythyr

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:32 pm

Erythyr

Tala Maxwell

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ivar was nervous, he had been ever since he met Tala for the first time. He had not met a guy that made him feel like this before.....well actually that was not completely true. There was this one guy who Ivar may or may not of stolen from (the guys trousers) as a joke but that didn't work out as the guy now hated Ivar even to this day as that same guy was forced to chase Ivar down the streets. The court mages in that area and the guys father were not too happy and neither was Ivar's parents. Ivar snickered at the old memory as it played out in his head. He loved it when he used to be a daredevil and trickster. Now he was more refined and in a way more... explosive. He would not be pulling any antics on Tala but he did find himself trying to be almost caring and maybe pompous. Ivar hated the fact that he actually acted like his father sometimes. That man was so posh that the mere sight of a poor person used to make him shudder a little.

Ivar entered the classroom early and yet again he was not the first. It had seemed that the new permanent teacher was here and so was Tala. He approached the teacher, a young lady who had already stared to write her own set of rules on the board. "Good morning m'am, My name is Ivar Tyr. I am delighted to be taught by such an elegant teacher such as yourself," he bowed before turning his charm up. He automatically did this with any female, age was irrelevant. He was taught to be kind and endearing to any lady he met.

After he made his short introduction he made his way up to his regular spot next to Tala. Ivar took a deep breath before exhaling, "Don't make yourself look like a fool ol' chap," he thought to himself as he sat down. "Hello there, I am not sure we properly got to introduce ourselves. I am Ivar Tyr, I remember you being hit by that teacher in combat class. I hope you were o after all of that, it seemed to be quite the fiasco for certain," he spoke with confidence (it being fake) and finesse. He held out his gloved hand for the boy to shake. Instead of acting like a bewildered buffoon he was going to make sure that Tala would not really see the vulnerabilities or imperfections that Ivar had.

OOC:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Health: Normal
Energy: Normal
Raiment: Solar Fire

User Image

tab tab tab → Phyiscal Stats: 15
tab tab tab tab Strength: 1
tab tab tab tab Endurance: 2
tab tab tab tab Agility: 2
tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 2
tab tab tab tab Charisma: 4
tab tab tab tab Technique: 4

tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 21 (B-Rank)
tab tab tab tab Power: 2 (1+1=2)
tab tab tab tab Control: 3
tab tab tab tab Speed: 3
tab tab tab tab Range: 6 (1+5=6)
tab tab tab tab Technique: 7 (1+6=7)
tab tab tab → Position: 1st Year Student

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Erythyr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                        𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓪 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓭
                                                        ╒══════════════════════════════════╕

Nova need only wait a minute before the first of her students arrived. He was a blond boy who seemed surprised to see her and not the substitute at the desk. When he greeted her, she responded with a nod. She didn't recognize him, so that meant he was probably a first year. When he wrote 'Tala' on a piece of parchment, she wrote on her own,

Tala- First year?

As a note to self. Her heart exploded when an adorable little girl walked in and said 'Howdy!'. When she put up her name tag, Nova checked to list. No 'Pepper' was on the list, or any other P name for that matter. The girl seemed to be too young to be actually in the class. She was about to go greet the child when a noble looking man walked in. When he introduced himself, she nodded. She had her feet up on her desk, leaning back in the chair. She nearly fell out when he bowed to her, and tried and barely succeeded in containing a laugh. Some people were raised like that.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Tyr." She tried to continue the formality. She was upset he didn't care to read the board, just to immediately engage with poor Tala. "Excuse me, Mr. Tyr, I believe you still need to read the rules and instructions. I am usually very laid back, but I enjoy being respected." She said, raising an eyebrow. If this kid was so formal, he must see something in Tala if Ivar would disregard the important information on the board.

╘═══════════════════════════════════╛

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Elementor Classroom
                                                        𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Tala, Pepper, and Ivar GAG
                                                        𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: Cute
                                                        𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Nervous/Anxious
                                                        𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: A bag.
                                                        𝕠𝕠𝕔: ~~~

Neryem
                                                        Yami Miyagawa
                                                        Kurisuchin Saiyuki
                                                        happywho06
                                                        Chelly Usagi
                                                        Tala Maxwell
                                                        riverrocker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:51 pm
Tala Maxwell
~ Classroom Elementor ~

Tala thanked his luck when after taking to his seat, the room began to fill - the last thing he would have wanted was to have been rushed through the doorway, or forced to stand aside until everyone had entered - all to avoid any chance of physical contact... His 'phobia' often had him making great exceptions to avoid obstacles like that, hence why he had arrived so early.

It was fascinating to see that the young redhead had reappeared - although there seemed to be no exact rule regarding age, she did seem more than eager to rejoin their lesson - and why shouldn't she? Tala hadn't exactly been all that interested in learning at Pepper's age, there were more amusing things to be doing - like pulling pranks on unsuspecting villagers - but he would nod as she greeted him before looking back down at the parchment infront of him.

He couldn't help but roll his eyes and smirk as Ivar made his appearance, as before, he was at the pinnacle of his politeness, greeting the new tutor with praise, immediately turning on the charm before turning round to head for his seat. Ooh...That had done it, Tala watched as the tutor, maintaining her hold on the approach she had set, recalled the male to read the rules before letting him take to his seat.

As Ivar mentioned about the Combat Tutor striking him, Tala had tilted his head, frowning - was that what had happened? It would certainly fill in a few blanks and explain why the man had been carrying him to the Nurse's Office... Nova's recall of the male had given him just long enough for Ivar's words to sink in, that and a moment to deal with the realisation as to what had happened before he would turn back and hold out a hand to shake...

Tala would look down at the offered hand, then bring his own up before using said hand to the lightly scratch back of his head, "Hey there, I'm Tala, Tala Maxwell," he smiled weakly, "Please, take no offence, but I don't really do handshakes..." although he was wearing gloves, they weren't necessarily 'protective' against skin-contact... "I do fist bumps though...heh," it felt quite awkward, denying one method of greeting, yet conceding to another, but at least then, he could discretely brush the contact off beneath the desk - out of sight of anyone who would become upset by the movement...

Erythyr

happywho06

Neryem

Clothing: Like Image
With: Nova Lovefield, Pepin, Ivar,
Feeling: Curious
OoC Hmmm....Mischief Managed...for now.

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:27 am
User Image
                                        tab location : infirmary (prior to day change) -> Elementor classroom | status : single | mood : cheerful, though still a bit neutral | company : familiar students, Nova | outfit : shirt, pants and leather boots | profile: x | OOC : Still taking it slow. Let me know if I have to edit something.

-- Prior to the Day Change --

Catherine grinned when Griselda mentioned about making something for the other in response to the hospitality. "Anything will do, but spicy and sweet are my favorites to come by." Actually, she couldn’t imagine the other being a domestic type, but still, she was looking forward to the reciprocation. "Jolly Kayne, the creator of turnovers, is happy to give you tips in case you need some inspiration." Of course, that would have to wait till the next free day if things would not be so busy with the next day being Knit classes. Indeed, the princess was hoping for a slight change of scenery, even when it was something small.

-- Present Time --

The early morning exercise, together with shower and breakfast, did help to get her started on the new day, though she had to accompany Griselda along just to be sure. By the time she arrived at the classroom, however, the others had arrived earlier, and Lerato was replaced by the short-haired woman who wrote the rules on the board. Crap! She must be late, but at least they were still both in the introduction stage so hoping that it would pass… for now. Whether that terror court mage provided the instructions to her or not was her guess, inducing an internal pout, but she resisted the urge to ask the question. Instead, she smiled and gave the teacher an informal wave. "Hey, good morning. Sorry about the tardiness since my roommate had to take things easy because of the injury a few days ago and I had to help her out." At least the excuse would be plausible, right?

That one aside, she allowed her roommate to take the seating of her choice before writing down the name tag on the paper. Once she was done, she presented the tag for the others to see, arms raising up a bit.

"Catherine Warsong."

Her heritage as the Princess of Valor may not be so important, so she eschewed it.

Neryem

TalaMaxwell

happywho06

Yami Miyagawa

Erythyr

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:33 pm
User Image
Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

Yesterday Griselda thought she screwed up by offering to make Catherine something to eat whenever she has the opportunity to cook something. Fortunately, she was delighted to know that someone like Griselda will be making something tasty for her in the future, hopefully something spicy or sweet. What a fine pickle this peasant girl has put herself into. Hopefully the cooking professor will be able to assist her, because no peasant food will be enough to satisfy the taste of royalty. With some help from the princess, both of them left the infirmary and went back to the dorm room to rest for the rest of the day, although not before picking up her sword and shield from the advanced combat class.

Today is Knit class day. Two things will happen after Griselda dresses herself and she enters the classroom, both of them not expected by the peasant. The first is when the princess offered to help her get to class. That would surely slow her down and might cause the two of them to be tardy. If only her heel had healed enough to walk normally. The pain doesn't bother her so much and as long as she uses her makeshift crutch borrowed from the infirmary, then she'll be fine. That didn't stop the princess from helping Griselda. With every two steps, it felt like her heart skipped a beat and butterflies formed in her stomach. She had to keep from looking at Catherine to not faint. When they entered the classroom, the second surprise of the day came about. A new teacher is in the room. Well, not that Lerato was the actual teacher from the start. Is this one their new, permanent teacher? Maybe, but Griselda has no confirmation yet. Catherine apologized on behalf of herself and Griselda. Hopefully the teacher will understand. As soon as Catherine helped Griselda to a seat and wrote down her name on the material for the tag, although she didn't do anything else beside that.

""

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying Bag with writing utensils, materials and good luck charm]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Entering]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Elementor Classroom]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Casual]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
❀ ✿OOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Tala Maxwell
Chelly Usagi
Neryem
Erythyr

Yami Miyagawa

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:09 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Tala Maxwell
Chelly Usagi
Neryem
Erythyr
Yami Miyagawa

ナナシ

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 15 | Year - first

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

After what happened in the courtyard, Nanashi had left there and went straight for the halls. The people that passed by him looked at him as if he was some alien... That's not too far from the truth, but it still seemed weird to see people walking around dressed in robes, or leather or tunics sometimes. Nanashi himself only wore his Shinobi Shozoku. After finally wandering the halls, he saw the name of the classroom. Elementor class. So that's where Nanashi was supposed to be? Letting off a sigh, he opened the door, and passed through the people, until finding a seat to sit by, and leaning back putting his feet up on the desk.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴
> whirlwind spiral ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
> Kusanagi Barrage ⬇️↘️➡️⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴🔵

◄ WEAPONS ►

ninjato
★ Sketchbook
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:31 pm
                                                        𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓪 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓭

Nova watched as more students trickle in. A few other kids come in before the Princess of Valor herself would enter with another redhead. Nova recognized her from her own academy days. When she apologized for being late, Nova waved it off.

"Sweety, there is no penalty for lateness. Just don't skip and you'll be fine." She said with a wink. Now she would stand up and introduce herself.

"Now, hello everyone! My name is Nova Lovefield, and I will be your professor from now on. Some of you may recognize me from my days at the Academy.
                                                        What I remember hating as a student there, was all the paperwork! So I will, probably to most of your relief, will be assigning zero writing tasks. Less you do, less I do. So you may call me Nova, or anything you would like. My Raiment is something I call Gravity Ball, or Gravity Field. Within a spherical radius around me, I can control the gravity. I could stop a projectile by making it sink to the ground because the gravity is so heavy. That's the simple explanation. So remember whenever I am near, you are perfectly safe. Gravity is the strongest element, so if any of your Raiments go haywire, remember I should be able to stop it from attacking anyone. So as I wrote on the board, please activate your Raiments small scale. This gives me an idea of what your Raiments are and how well you can control them. I will come to each of you individually to see what you can do.
                                                        After her small speech, Nova walks over to Tala. "Okay kid, show me what you got." She says.

𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Tala, Pepper, Ivar, Catherine, Griselda

Neryem
                                                        Yami Miyagawa
                                                        Kurisuchin Saiyuki
                                                        happywho06
                                                        Chelly Usagi
                                                        Tala Maxwell
                                                        riverrocker

Erythyr

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:38 pm
Tala Maxwell
~ Classroom Elementor ~
Tala should have expected to have been the first the new tutor approached - he was of course, the first student to enter, therefore, she would expect him to be the first to show her his stuff...
"...Okay," he rose from his seat, already feeling the eyes of his fellow classmates on him as he stood, meeting the female face to face,

There was always going to be nerves, his raiment always seemed to give people the wrong impression, but feeling it would be best to try without an explanation, Tala lifted his right hand, forming a small marble of black between his fingers and tossing it up and down a few times before casting it towards the front of the room.

The little orb would bounce across the floor, rolling once, twice, then rise up and explode in a puff of black smoke - it would be from this that a shadow would emerge - it wasn't meant to be anything scary and in fact, the creature that would leap swiftly from the haze would take the form of a black cat, landing on the desk of the tutor herself. There was no telling what their reaction would be, but it would turn, like any cat, its tail up as its eyes looked straight at the nearest individual before rising up onto its hind legs and transforming, this time branching outwards, the shade growing wings before taking to the air - from here, it would become a large, black bird which circled above the class a few times before flying straight back at it's creator.

Tala would watch the bird as it flew towards him - it seemed to be coming in for a direct hit, but as it came just inches of his face, it dissipated and instead, the shadows dispersed behind him, taking on the final shape of a kaleidoscope of butterflies before fading with the light of the window...

He could only hope that with such a show, his raiment wouldn't be mistaken like it had in the past - okay, he'd been proven several times that the Academy took in all sorts and that all appeared welcome, but it was still a nagging feeling...

"...Well, there ya go," he smiled at the tutor with a glance to the side before looking back with the plan to retake his seat...

Erythyr

happywho06

Neryem

The-DJ-Ghost

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Clothing: Like Image
With: Nova Lovefield, Pepin, Ivar, Catherine, Griselda, Nanashi
Feeling: Nervous
OoC Wonder what they'll think? (Sorry if I've requoted everyone)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:59 pm
                                                        𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓪 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓭

Nova watched the boy's impressive display. The kid who's desk the creature(s) landed on seemed terrified for a moment, then awed. Some had fear in their eyes as the bird shot at Tala, but then it turned to awe, much like the other boy, when it exploded into butterflies. Only when they disappeared tin the light Nova figured out what his Raiment was. He must control shadows, or something of the sort. This got Nova thinking. Was the reason he didn't go into detail that he was assumed to be Tenebraer? But why would he worry about that in an Elementor Classroom? Either way, it was an impressive Raiment.

"Very impressive, and great control! So your Raiment can control shadows, correct?" After/If he would respond with yes, Nova would move on to the next student, whom introduced himself as Ivar.

"What can you do, Mr. Tyr?" She would ask, curious. Of course she was interested in all her students, but this guy seemed to be of noble blood, so possibly a powerful Raiment?

𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Tala, Pepper, Ivar, GAGCatherine, Griselda.

Neryem
                                                        Yami Miyagawa
                                                        Kurisuchin Saiyuki
                                                        happywho06
                                                        Chelly Usagi
                                                        Tala Maxwell
                                                        riverrocker

Erythyr

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:12 am

Henry Reinhardt
The Smoker

Just outside the classroom, Henry takes one more drag from his pipe before cleaning it out and putting it away. He then enters the room, trying to not draw a whole lot of attention to himself as he does so. He watches as another student demonstrates his raiment, then goes and sits somewhat in the back of the class, hoping that a whole lot of attention would be thrown his way. After all, he wasn't completely sure how people would react if he was asked to demonstrate his raiment, given that he would have to possibly smoke a little in order to ensure that there was enough to work with. There was some that was being produced,
sure, but it was dissipating somewhat quickly, which would make it useless to him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:33 pm

Erythyr

Tala Maxwell

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ivar was a little taken back by Tala refusing to shake but to..."Fist bump" instead. Was this a common way of introducing ones self in the lower classes. Such a gesture intrigued Ivar who attempted a semi awkward fist bump with the lad. With Ivar being distracted by Tala he forgot to look at the rules fully. He turned to Nova who reminded him to read the rules. She noticed didnt she? Ivar was already blushing, maybe Tala might not of noticed hopefully. "My apologies m'am," he said before standing up and bowing again. He took the time to study the rules, one of them had him a little concerned which were the task that was set for the lesson. "Seems my luck in hiding has run out," he sighed as sat back down. He looked over to his fellow classmate who seemed to be more prepared this time.

He took out his notebook and writing utencils to create his rudamentary name tag. Surely he would not need such a thing for very long as he was aiming to be known by everyone. He wrote his name in a fancy font and set the folded triangular parchment infront of him. He made sure to write his name as bold ans as clear as possible so it could be read easily. Ivar looked around to see more students filing in, most he recognzed from his last class. One pupil he did not see before was a strange looking lad wearing clothes Ivar had not seen before. Was he from a distant land maybe? What Raiment did he posess? He only knew what Tala could do, a pretty impressive raiment but as Ivar witnessed in his last combat class, a raiment that can be easily corupted by others. Ivar's attention was diverted back to the teacher as the class started. Ivar was now getting a little nervous, his hands were already becoming hot. He watched as the teacher got Tala to use his raiment infront of everyone. Ivar knew what was going to happen, except for the cat turning into another creature. "Well that's new, maybe Tala is more powerful than I originally thought," he thought to himself as Tala's turn came to an end.

Then Nova adressed Ivar, his time had finally come. Ivar gulped as he stood up. "Um I will say now I can't control my Raiment yet so can I please ask those sitting next to me to move back please," he spoke as he took off his right glove. The heat in his hand had been building up in anticipation and now he could feel the energy almost bursting his entire hand apart. This raiment he was born with scared him even to this day as it had caused so much destruction in the past. He did not have alot of choices for a target so he settled with the teacher's desk. Maybe he could singe it a little, nothing to extreme. His right, middle and index fingers connected as he raised his right hand infront of him. "Here goes nothing," he signed before he clicked his fingers while his forearm made a downward arc motion. As this happened a bright spark ignited from this fingers. This spark within a millisecond became super heated and expanded to create a red lightning bolt which shot straight towards the teacher's desk. The lightning hit the desk and upon making contact created a small explosion that engulfed the entire desk. All of this happened within few seconds of Ivar clicking, leaving behind a pile of ashes and burnt pieces of wood that used to be the teacher's desk. Ivar's eyes widened at the mess he just caused. It had happened again...

OOC: Here is a reference to what Ivar's Raiment looks like: https://youtu.be/tHIFZgNN2DM

User Image

User Image

User Image

Health: Normal
Energy: Normal
Raiment: Solar Fire

User Image

tab tab tab → Phyiscal Stats: 15
tab tab tab tab Strength: 1
tab tab tab tab Endurance: 2
tab tab tab tab Agility: 2
tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 2
tab tab tab tab Charisma: 4
tab tab tab tab Technique: 4

tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 21 (B-Rank)
tab tab tab tab Power: 2 (1+1=2)
tab tab tab tab Control: 3
tab tab tab tab Speed: 3
tab tab tab tab Range: 6 (1+5=6)
tab tab tab tab Technique: 7 (1+6=7)
tab tab tab → Position: 1st Year Student

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:26 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : Elementor classroom | status : single | mood : cheerful| company : familiar students, Nova | outfit : shirt, pants and leather boots | profile: x | OOC : Never mind the weird food analogies. She's a glutton. XD

After a short while, classes had begun, though it was mainly because of the demonstration of each and every student’s raiment so that the professor would be familiar with them. First, the blond named Tala demonstrated with shadowmancy ability, allowing him to shape the dark element to certain forms. Cathy had to admit that the male was performing well on that one, especially with the animals molded because of his ability. Right now, though, she was contemplating on how she should demonstrate her raiment; it was mostly suited for combat because of the recent duel with Kissa that led to her loss. However, before she could finally formulate the idea, there was the sound of explosion and the princess was startled, crimson orbs staring at the pile of rubble that was once the teacher’s desk.

"H-hey, watch it!" She exclaimed, her tone laden with surprise but also with a hint of exasperation. It took her some self-control not to snap too much at the one causing the minuscule ruckus. Collecting herself, she eyed the teacher who may also be surprised at the equipment being destroyed. "Looks like it’s my turn to steal the spotlight, yes?" And right away, she left her desk for something, an object that would help for her demonstration. But among all things, because of the desk being reduced to rubble, she could only find a small metallic ball that was part of the apparatus for the lesson, located in the shelf. Snatching it, she spoke as she sauntered to the spot not far from the sitting area, ready to deliver her speech.

"Remember when turkey or beef can be enhanced with spice to make the meat taste even better? Cakes laden with frosting and decorated with edible adornments to make them look even more presentable? Or even bread stuffed with filling so that there will be a hidden surprise? Well, imbuement helps to armor and weapons so that there will be better defense and damage. Almost like the spices, frosting and filling but depends on the nature, and it may be temporary. My raiment is fire imbuement, and it usually applies to battle equipment, but for the sake of demonstration, I’ll be using this metallic ball." She then closed her eyes and concentrated her energy, allowing the power to flow to the fire. After a while, the flaming aura surrounded the ball, bright and hot as a portion of the sun’s true nature. The princess' smile was laden with confidence.

"Obviously, if any of you touches this ball with this raiment activated, you will flinch because it’s hot like freshly cooked porridge or bread baked straight out of the oven. Wooden equipment will be scorched, but metallic versions may last depending on the melting point. Mine’s currently on the four-minute mark for the duration of the raiment, but I’m still learning." And that was the last of her speech, so Cathy had to wait in case the teacher would like someone else to go next after her.

Quote:

TalaMaxwell

happywho06

Yami Miyagawa

Erythyr

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm
                                                        𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓪 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓭

Nova watched as the boy seemed nervous. When he asked everyone around him to back up, she knew she was in trouble. He blasted her desk with his fire, and Nova watched as it turned to ash. Her left eye twitches a few times before she composes herself.

"Well class, Ivan here has given us a perfect example of what happens when we lose control." And to him she says quietly, "Next time, please target something less valuable. Especially if you know you cannot control it well, which I can tell you could, since you told everyone to stand back." Nova would now turn to Cathy, who had chosen to demonstrate her own Raiment now. Nova would listen as the redhead would make some analogies, and then watch as she retrieved a metal ball. When she demonstrated and explained her Raiment, Nova gave a nod.

"Well done, Catherine. You may have a seat. Now Griselda, would you please demonstrate your Raiment for the class?" Nova remembered the quiet girl from her class last year. Nova is pretty sure she has something to do with metals, though she isn't sure.

𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Tala, Pepper, Ivar, Catherine, Griselda.

Neryem
                                                        Yami Miyagawa
                                                        Kurisuchin Saiyuki
                                                        happywho06
                                                        Chelly Usagi
                                                        Tala Maxwell
                                                        riverrocker

Erythyr

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

Griselda watched the demonstrations of raiments given by the students thus far. The first was Tala, whose control of the shadows is quite impressive considering how he started with a marble of black in between his hands and it turned into different shapes such as a cat and a bird. He even had the shadow attempt to attack him only to explode and turn into a kaleidoscope of butterflies that slowly faded away. The next person to show off his raiment was Ivar, who begun by warning people close to him to move away due to his lack of control. Griselda is not able to move around on her own well enough but she shouldn't be in any danger, at least that is what she is hoping. Fortunately the dangerous blast of...lightning? fire? She couldn't quite tell, but it was certainly explosive, although the destroyed teacher's desk is now beyond repair. Professor Lovefield made sure to call out Ivar on his lack of control before moving on to none other than Catherine. Griselda is aware of the princess's raiment and her control over it, but the peasant girl couldn't help admiring Catherine's demonstration of her fire raiment. The food analogies she stated were strange to say the least, but that didn't distract Griselda from being in awe. Now it is her turn to demonstrate her raiment, but how? She didn't think they would be doing this in class, so she didn't bring anything with her like Catherine did. The flaming metallic ball is useless to Griselda since fire can get rid of magnetic properties of metal. She searched in her carrying bag for something that could be useful and alas there was nothing. Her body began to tremble as her nerves started to kick in and her thoughts becoming harsh toward herself. She should have been prepared. Why didn't she think that something like this would happen? Having an injured heel is no excuse. All she can do is nervously look at the teacher and say,

"I...I-I can't...I...I-I'm sorry..."

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying Bag with writing utensils, materials and good luck charm]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Freaking out]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Elementor Classroom]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Casual]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
❀ ✿OOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Tala Maxwell