Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Theatre Wing ➣Practice Hall [Music Classroom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:56 am
Patrick Lockheart
~ Music Room ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Always up with the sun...well, what there was to see on such a cloudy morning, Rick would be washed and dressed long before even Branwen had awoken. The White Raven seemed to like the occasional extra few minutes and as the Diviner pulled on a slightly warmer jacket in preparation for the chilly weather, she would stir, opening a beady eye to regard the male quietly before stretching and fluttering down to the windowsill where Patrick was preparing his violin for Class.

"Morning Sleepy," the male beamed, petting the Raven as she gave a rough 'Cruh' in reply. "You ready to go?" packing his violin away, Rick would extend a curved hand towards her before watching as she groggily hopped up, jumping between his hand and his shoulder as he lifted her close.

Leaving his Dorm Room, Rick made the quiet journey down towards the Music Room which was hopefully where today's Lesson would be held.

It was always by chance that the male would either arrive early, or fashionably delayed, but Patrick always tried his best to get there on time. Seeing the classroom currently vacant, he took the time to set up his violin, tuning it as Branwen took the opportunity to snooze in the rafters above before starting to play - it was always worth getting a little practice in before anyone arrived and without feeling up for a song just yet, he chose something "Instrumental" to play instead.

Branwen would once again open a sleepy eye as the male strode around the empty room, twisting and dipping occasionally as he practiced the moves that would naturally draw a crowd if he was performing outside. After the panic of the 'not-earthquake' the day before, she wasn't too up for much antics that morning.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Appearance: Wearing this Patrick's feeling a little cold today
With: Branwen
Feeling: Distracted
OoC Just incase you missed the link, Rick's playing this: Transcendence - Lindsey Sterling
""

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:37 am

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

_ _ _________________________________________________ _ _

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Fiona sighed as she wandered through the Academy halls to the Music Room, yesterday was stressful and she was too worked up last night to even wait for Tess to return to their Dorm. Paired with that was her rush in the morning to make a good first impression with whoever else is in todays class...

Upon entering ever so cautiously, she was greated by a near empty room, apart from a single student playing a very familiar instrument. "Um... H.. Hello?" She didn't wanna interrupt their focus, so she kept her voice low. To her surprise, the one person was somebody she recognised, the ginger guy from her Knit class, her face flushed as seeing him reminded her of yesterdays little... Scenario.

"I ah... I... Th-this is the right room correct?" She asked without thinking, a pretty obvious question, but at this moment she just couldn't think of anything else to say as she stood just by the door.

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:55 am
Patrick Lockheart
~ Music Room ~

When Fiona arrived, Rick was well in the flow, his attention almost completely focused upon his movement around the room as he played. It would only be as he spun around that his gaze finally fell across the female as she stood in the doorway. He had been so engrossed in the music that he had not heard the door open over the volume of his Violin... As his eyes widened, realising he's allowed himself to get quite carried away, Rick's feet failed to keep up and he promptly twisted, tripping over his own feet before falling backwards onto the floor with a thud.

Branwen, who had been awoken by the sound of her friend's impact with the ground let out a mocking laugh before fluttering down, hovering infront of Fiona for a moment before coming to land not far from where Rick had fallen. "Music Room." She hopped towards her Diviner, watching as Rick sat up and would have rolled her eyes as he ensured his Violin was alright before turning to face Fiona.

"Ah, didn't see ya there..." he ran a hand through his ginger hair before pushing himself to his feet and dusting himself off. "Guess I got a little carried away..." he smiled, then recognised she had been the same female who had shared the Diviner class only a day before. "You're Fiona, right?" holding his hand out for her to shake, "Yes, this is the right room, if you're here for the music lesson that is?"

"Nitwit." Using her new favourite word, Bran would shake her head, watching as Rick offered a hand in greeting towards the female, she didn't see if Fiona took it, instead, the White Raven would take wing, finding her way back up into the rafters where she would watch the pair quietly before settling down to roost again.

Voice of Aegis

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OoC Rick's tune for the day: Transcendence - Lindsey Sterling
""

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:25 pm

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

She flinched as she watched the male turn and trip, hitting the floor. The sight of this did prompt a brief chuckle from the pale girl, although really she'd hope he's okay. Well, he seemed to be as he'd got up again and approached her with his hand extended.

Fiona hesitated but finally reached to shake his hand with a noticably weak grip. "Y-yes, I am... Um, my name... And here for music that is." She answered as she'd quickly pull her hand away almost on reflex. The girl then glanced at the various instruments in the room... Spotting a spare violin above all else.

"I'm sorry... But I don't b-believe I know your name..." She'd mutter while awkwardly shuffling over to the instrument she was eyeing. Fiona picked up the instrument and looked over the impressive quality of the object for a minute, then grabbing the bow next to it and repeating her glances as she'd speak again. "S-sadly, I didn't exactly catch anybodies names really..." The comfort in her voice grew at merely holding the instrument, but she still felt weird about the fact she hadn't been memorising peoples names, even when the Professor back in the Knit class had surely used them enough times.

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:27 pm
Patrick Lockheart
~ Music Room ~

Whilst he was on the floor, Rick wasn't sure if he'd heard her chuckle, but he wasn't upset by that, in fact, if it helped her feel a little better, then what was the harm...well, except for the light bruise he might feel later...

"Patrick Lockheart," as she withdrew her hand, he would fold his own across his stomach as he bowed, lifting his head to smile, only to realise Fiona had been drawn across the room by something, "Ah, the Violin," not the least bit embarrassed about bowing at nobody in particular, Rick would turn, "A wonderful instrument and one of my favourites," with his own in his free hand, Rick would raise the instrument before retaking the bow in his other hand and drawing it across the strings,

"Have you played before?" he would calmly play through the notes, in no particular order, but all sounding well in tune, "I've been playing for years, but Lerato believes I still have a lot to learn,"

He would observe her quietly, not once lifting his gaze to Branwen who although sleepy, watched the pair from her perch in the rafters, once again, if she could roll her eyes, she may just have done so - Rick was always one for making new friends, he was outgoing and friendly when he wanted to be. With a grumble, she ruffled up her feathers and exhaled a sigh.

Voice of Aegis

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

""

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:26 pm

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

She gave Patrick a slight smile as he'd introduce himself, the topic of interest becoming the violin Fii picked up. "O-oh, yes... When I was a child, I... Well um, I suppose I grew with this instrument..." The girl responded as she'd place the bow ever so gently on the strings of the instrument, straightening her posture and holding the violin up onto her shoulder.

After taking a little pause, she let out a soft sigh as she would begin to play, her mind drifting into the notes as she played a favourite song that she'd heard once when she was younger. All the while, forgetting she was in a classroom with somebody she'd only just started speaking to... And rather, she pictured herself in a quiet park, underneath the shadows of a single tree, the only sounds along with her tune being the soft wind and flow of a nearby river.

Currently however, she was the only one seeing this image, it'd be rude to flaunt her raiment like that. Instead, she enjoyed her own little moment in her own little world, still aware enough at least to hear Patrick nearby.

OoC: Consider this practice for making imagery, even if it's not my best -w-

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:23 pm
User Image
                                        tab location Gannon's office -> music room (day flip) | status : single and unavailable | mood : serious af (day flip) | company : everyone within his vicinity throughout the post | outfit : casual winter, different color for day flip, hair ponytailed | profile: : x | OOC :

- Prior to the day flip -

Lerato’s mood had been tense throughout the time he was cooped up inside Gannon’s office, having to explain to him a bit more about the incident plus the fact that he heard Catherine apologizing before she left for the infirmary. Even though things have changed greatly since the break-up, the court mage knew it was best never to test his patience greatly; he had seen the frustration, especially back in the tavern, and now, this had to happen. Once the punishment was given to Tess at the end, and everyone had left except for those two, there was a little hesitation in the musician’s voice before he left the office.

"Well, I hope that we’ll meet up at the Gala later, since I have a little surprise for everyone. That is, if this current situation will not dampen your mood for some enjoyment."

- Prior to heading to the Music Room, day flip -

He ended up informing the other elective professors about the incident, though he had to wait till Kayne was near the academic gates to relay the report. Sure enough, he was not feeling as tense as yesterday, but his serious tone was still there as he explained everything. Lerato felt bad since the jolly man was looking forward to teaching in his elective class later on, but the Enhancer had to know, better than being left in the dark. Plus, the memory of Tess’s reaction to Gannon’s punishment was still fresh in his head. But still, he should focus on what he should do today, the class first then the little demonstration of his abilities later at the Gala.

- Entering the music room -

The court mage had to take several deep breaths before entering the music room, only to notice two people inside, minus Ivar, Azura, Leylna and Mikhail from last time’s lesson. He was at least a bit impressed that Patrick was there, though he had to know more about the woman whom he still had to know her name. He cleared his throat loudly to catch their attention, a serious look on his face. "Good morning, class. Pardon for a little tardiness on my part. There had been a major incident yesterday in the courtyard regarding the explosion and there had been victims, but certain measures had to be done to make sure that there would be lesser chances of the similar situation occurring in the future within the academy premises. Expect some… adjustments to occur in case you are still looking forward to the gala once the elective classes are adjourned for the day." With Tess being out of the picture for a while because of Gannon’s punishment, everyone would be safe from her raiment, but there was no guarantee that there would be nothing else going on that would be detrimental for some people. Better safe than sorry.

Lerato then eyed the female whom he hadn’t met yet, having to change to his casual tone. "May I ask for your name, miss? I’m Lerato Sanchez, one of the court mages but also the current music professor of this academy. I believe we hadn’t done a formal introduction between us just yet."

Voice of Aegis

Chelly Usagi

oyehh

TrashPuppy

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:38 am
Patrick Lockheart
~ Music Room ~

"I can play a few instruments, but the Violin has always been a favourite of mine," he would listen with great interest as she played with seemingly just as much skill as he, recognising the familiar tune, yet resisting the urge to join in - it was her chance to shine and he wouldn't want to steal her spotlight.

"Starling." Bran would mutter, having heard Rick play a plethora of different songs from a famous violinist who travelled the world seeking her fortune through her musical talents, the one he had been playing before was just another of his favourites and hence he tried to emulate the energy with every stroke of the bow.

Rick would turn as Lerato arrived, greeting them and apologising for his tardiness before going into detail about what had occurred the day before,

"Explosion? I had wondered what had happened..." he was shocked to hear the news - especially when it became apparent that people had been injured as a result of it, but it was reassuring to hear something had been put in place to hopefully stop it happening again...

"Not Earthquake...?" Above them, Branwen tilted her head, feeling almost certain the ruckus had been caused by such a natural event... Quite awake now, she fluttered down onto Rick's shoulder before watching as the tutor asked the name of the new student and then introduced himself.

Voice of Aegis

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

With: Branwen, Fiona, Lerato
Feeling: Curious
""

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 pm

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

Fiona snapped out her own little world as she'd heard somebody else in the room, her playing coming to a halt and her attention turning to the source of the coughing... She felt a slight discomfort as the stranger spoke of yesterdays incident... Explosion... Then it was definitely her... Her face grew concerned. Hopefully the people caught in the blast will be alright...

The man had then turned to Fiona to begin introductions, upon realising he was the Professor, her face heated up with embarassment. "O-oh! I'm sorry sir, I thought somebody had said something... I shouldn't be messing with your stuff before meeting... Um... M-my name's Fiona... Fiona Perianne." After placing the instrument where she'd found it, she placed her hands together and bowed towards the Professor. "I-I hope it wont be much trouble... But it appears I'll be attending these classes from now own sir... Th-that is, if it's no bother!" She quickly turned to apologies as she made her little statement... Smiling nervously at the serious male.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:20 pm
User Image
                                        tab location music room | status : single and unavailable | mood : softening a bit | company : everyone within his vicinity throughout the post | outfit : casual winter, different color for day flip, hair ponytailed | profile: : x | OOC :

Lerato heard her introduction loud and clear even with how nervous she had felt. Originally, he was planning to do some rehearsals together with the students, but with the incident going on, there would be people still shaken by the incident, and that would lead to losing their concentration. So instead, there would be something else planned for those two. The court mage nodded, "Definitely, attendance is a must, Fionna, but for today, we'll plan something a bit different. There will be no practice with instruments, but since the gala will be there later on, how about we go with the story-telling? The theme will be about how music changes your life forever. It can be any event, but the theme must still be the main focus. You are free to ask questions as long as you raise your hand after the person finishes narrating the story. Does that sound good?"

That little distraction may help to keep their minds off the tragic moment. Not a complete fix, but better than being left in agony for a long time. Lerato headed back to his desk as he waited for any of them to begin.

Voice of Aegis

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:13 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ Vᴀʟᴏʀ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

--Enter Mikhail in Music room--

It was normal for everyone to be in a certain…mood. Sometimes there were mornings that one would get up on the wrong side of bed, perhaps they hadn’t rested enough. Then as they attempt to go about their day, everything seems to push a button. Those specific buttons are the ones that increase the intensity of an individual’s aggravation. That aggravation builds up, not at all aiding in fixing their increasingly foul mood. Instead, it makes it last for a longer period of time as more things seem to want to happen so that you’re guaranteed to be moody and all day.

This was the story of Mikhail’s morning. The prince barely got any sleep for starters. He woke up feeling sore and super drowsy. He didn’t even want to get up, but the fact that he had to attend a stupid class for the day. Not only had he gotten up a bit late, Kayl wasn’t in the room either. It would have been nice to wake up to someone that could keep him sane. Of course, he could always go to his dearest Lelyna. That would instantly lift up his mood, or so he thought. After he had quickly gotten ready, he had snuck in to the girl’s dorm. If anyone could make him feel happy and complete, it was none other than Lelyna.

His mood went further downhill when he found out that she wasn’t even in her room. The prince paused though. He had to consider that he was a bit late, so she might have gone to their class before him. He wouldn’t have wanted her to be late, so he let it go. With a small sigh, he had made his way to the music room so that he could attend his elective class and see Lelyna as soon as he possibly could.

Of course, when he got there, life decided that it wanted to make him worried and grumpy. Lelyna was still no where in sight. She was NEVER one to miss class, unless it called for it or she had no choice. The prince was far from happy. Seated on a chair, violin on the floor, he glared at everyone and everything. His arms were crossed over his chest and he was slumped down a bit. The prince’s golden eyes glared into everyone’s soul with pure annoyance. It was as if a fire was in them that was ready to burn anyone who dared to cross him. Hopefully he could lighten up before the gala and maybe find Lelyna as well.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ CLass] || WITH [no one ] || FEELING [ fck u. ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ Hope this is okay~! ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Raiyun

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:51 am
Patrick Lockheart
~ Music Room ~

Rick had enjoyed listening to Fiona play, she had great skill and it was great to find another on a similar level to his own... Sadly her entire confidence seemed to wane as she felt she'd been caught playing an instrument that was not hers... She had swiftly returned the instrument to its location before apologising profusely, Lerato had a distinctive aura that sometimes left others feeling a little nervous, but unsure if there was any other reason, Rick would advance, placing a hand lightly on her arm before casting her a smile - sure, the Tutor had his moments, but she didn't have to panic...

He had to admit he was a little disappointed to hear they weren't going to be practicing with their instruments, but at the mention of telling stories, Rick brightened up a little - He'd always loved telling stories around the campfire back when he was travelling with his family, his Grandfa was always a great storyteller and had often inspired him to create his own...

It was perhaps Mikhail's entrance to the room that set quite the distraction however, Rick's eyes would turn, watching as he entered with a clear storm cloud over his head before taking a seat - his arms folded tightly across his chest as he glared daggers around the room... Rick of course had no idea why the male was in such a mood that morning - his eyes were for spirits, not for reading minds...but it was enough to throw him off his game and wipe any chance of starting first with the stories, "You alright buddy?" he wasn't sure if Mikhail had heard Lerato's introduction, but was eager to see what stories he might just conjure up...

Voice of Aegis

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

With: Branwen, Fiona, Lerato, Mikhail
Feeling: Curious, Inquisitive, yet uncertain if it's safe to pursue with questions...?
""

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:50 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ Vᴀʟᴏʀ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Mikhail was in such a funk, he had heard all that Lerato had said to him and his fellow student’s, but it hadn’t stuck with him. What did stick with him though was the fact that Lelyna was no where to be found and that she actually skipped class. His foot tapped on the ground as he stared at everything. He didn’t need his violin for today’s class since Lerato mentioned that they would be doing storytelling. But he didn’t care at this point. The prince was in no mood to get up in front of the others and tell a story. It’s not like they REALLY cared anyway. Maybe a few did and were genuinely interested or curious, but some didn’t. All Lerato would get, despite Mikhail’s like of the man, is a glare and dead silence from him.

He noticed Rick watching him when he entered but paid no mind to it. Who wouldn’t notice a tall, aggravated male enter a room, ready to tackle anyone who was looking to start a fight. It was a bit after his entrance and time sitting with a stone-cold face that Rick approached him. Instantly, his golden eyes glared up at Rick’s unconsciously. When Mikhail realized the male was genuinely curious and maybe somewhat concerned, his expression softened. Letting out a deep sigh, he ran a hand through his hair then looked at Rick with a tired expression. ”Far from it I’m afraid. I want nothing more than to grab someone and choke ever last bit of life in them…. I’m extremely tired, my night wasn’t too good. My morning was rubbish as well. My close friend is nowhere to be found. And to send me straight into an annoyed abyss, my girlfriend is nowhere to be found as well. Honestly, I’m in no mood for this…story time nonsense.”

With a deep frown he glanced at Lerato, hoping that the male could see that the prince wasn’t having it at the moment. Perhaps he could make up the assignment when he hated the world the amount he normally did. Looking back at Rick, he thought he might as well ask how he was. He of course, had been kind enough to see what was wrong with Mikhail. ”How might you be….?”

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ CLass] || WITH [Patrick] || FEELING [ fck u. ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ Hope this is okay~! ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Tala Maxwell

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:37 am
Patrick Lockheart
~ Music Room ~

Rick listened quietly as Mikhail explained how his morning hadn't been as great as he'd perhaps hoped, there was no telling exactly why the male hadn't slept so well, but Rick knew how restless nights felt and could definitely sympathise when it came to the way the effects would leave him feeling the following morning. He couldn't quite say why Mikhail's best friend hadn't been present when he was perhaps needed most, but then again, a lot of the students would have headed for lessons. Rick however Did have an inkling as to where the male's girlfriend might have disappeared to...?

"Ah, I'm not too bad - thanks for asking, but if it helps you out any, we shared the same class yesterday and I couldn't help but notice Lelyna seemed a little out of sorts," Patrick started, it was nice of Mikhail to ask how he felt in return, but the Diviner could see the male needed somewhere to work from, "She seemed fine until Elohari mentioned about the Gala tonight, then she became rather quiet, almost upset if you ask me..." He liked to think he knew how important certain things were for some females, especially when it came to Events like the one they were preparing for that very evening - was there a chance she perhaps didn't feel quite prepared? "I'm not entirely sure, but there's a chance her dorm mate or someone like that might have taken her out shopping? It sounds daft as she's usually quite well dressed and would rarely if ever skip classes, but maybe she felt she had nothing special enough to wear and really wanted to make an effort?"

He wasn't sure how Mikhail might take that, girls were certainly strange creatures, but there were always little things they were passionate about. There was no telling of course if this was actually what she'd done - Rick was never entirely aware of what activities the other students got up to as he was often in a world of his own, but with the way Lelyna had been following their Diviner Lesson and the fact he was certain there were many souls there that cared deeply for her, there was always a chance.

Voice of Aegis

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

With: Branwen, Fiona, Lerato, Mikhail
Feeling: Thoughtful, Concerned
""

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:29 am

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

As the Professor spoke and the topic of story-telling came up, Fiona could hear that faint voice in the back of her head, edging her to avoid all chances of interaction. She was in her own comfort zone right now though and is currently more than able to ignore most of it. The Gala... Her head now in a good state, the idea didn't seem so bad... Apart from the single issue: she hadn't anything to wear for it... Maybe she can talk to somebody... The Diviner Professor maybe? That'd be her only option really...

Fiona had taken a seat near the two other students within the room, but refrained from listening in on their conversation out of respect of privacy. Instead, she would look at the two and focus more on memorising their faces... It'd be nice to actually enter a room and recognise people. The thought alone formed a grin on the girls face.

In her own little bubble however, she'd not clocked that she was staring... Better yet, she'd done that twice to Patrick now, he's probably noticed and is weirded out... Fiona's smile vanished and she turned her head and looked down with that feeling of discomfort rising in her body.

Tala Maxwell

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Chelly Usagi

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items