Submit

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:48 pm
The_littlest_dragonfly

Oyehh

(🔶) 人 修 羅 (🔶)

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - A-rank | Alighnment - Neutral

◄ STATS ►

tab tab :tab: → Phyiscal Stats:
tab tab tab tab Strength: 3
tab tab tab tab Endurance: 4
tab tab tab tab Agility: 3
tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 1
tab tab tab tab Charisma: 1
tab tab tab tab Technique: 3
tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 22
tab tab tab tab Power: 5 + 2 = 7
tab tab tab tab Control: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab Speed: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab Range: 2
tab tab tab tab Technique: 2

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

So that means he can't really take things here lightly anymore. In truth, most of the time he's usually here with Julia studying up on the legens, myths, and general skills of the tadfaers and tenebrraer in the world. As he was given the threat of expulsion, Azura would sigh as he was told by Ganon. Right.... My apologies... So the demonstration began. Azura knew that Julia has a pretty strong and powerful grasp on her raiment, as it would seem. After her performance with dancing bones, and forming it to a staff as well as attacking with it. Great job, Julia! Azura said with a smile before Ganon would ask him to go up next. Right.... This may be a bit surprising. Azura said to him, as he focused all of his emotions. They were the true basis of to why he was only able to properly channel his raiment this way. Okay.... Ready!! Azura would explain. Balancing himself on the floor, Azura would channel the energy around him, as he let off a loud shout. Azura then would surround himself in a thick smoke before it would fade away to show Azura in tattoo form, making his body emit a strange glow. It was always weird having to use this in these types of situation. Either way, Azura would focus and channel everything, but would end up saving a whats was going on was through his .

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:21 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

As Azura stepped upon the small platform, Gannon found himself observing the boy closely. He could feel a charge in the air as Azura seemed to gather his energy to make his ‘change’. As the smoke filled the area, Gannon coughed and waved his hand in front of his face with a deep frown. He could definitely have done without that little portion of the demonstration and would voice his displeasure after the fact.

As the wisps of grey smoke vanished, Azura was revealed again, this time the exposed parts of his body were covered in tattoos. Narrowing his gaze, Gannon had to wonder if all Tadfaer’s went through a similar transition when they summoned their raiments, or if this was only something unique to Azura’s power.

Nodding a little to himself, he took in the sight and the display with a critical eye. By the time it was over, it was nearly time for the class to end. “Well done, Azura. Though next time, refrain from using the smoke bombs.” He said with a little smirk.

“You are both dismissed for the day, but I must insist that you both be on time for the remainder of the year. That is all.” While Juliana and Azura left, Gannon took out a small journal and made several notes. The notes would help the next Professor take over the class when the time was right.

[ - End Interaction for RP Day - ]

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Oyehh

The-DJ-Ghost

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:06 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Begin Interaction for New RP Day - ]

Standing at the front of the class, Gannon hummed lightly to himself as he looked over the student files of both Julianna and Azura. The two students had had a few teachers over the last few years, each of whom kept notes on their progression. While each of them had gained vital skills and control over their powers, they still had a long way to go toward mastering their raiments.

Brageet, perched upon his shoulder, flexed her talons slightly as she slept. Smiling, he hummed again when she nuzzled against his neck, cuddling him in her sleep. Reaching up with one hand, he gently stroked her breast feathers affectionately. Over the last few weeks, Gannon had been in touch with a potential Professor for the Tenebraer/Tadfaer class. While he was a little skeptical, since the man didn’t have teaching experience, he was also at the end of his rope. People with the rarer knits were hard to find, but Julianna and Azura deserved a teacher they could relate to, not one that was guessing at what they needed to know and learn. Their knits were so much more complicated than a Diviner’s and Gannon wanted to make sure they had the proper guidance to reach their full potential. Hopefully Jei was the right man for the job…

Now, all Gannon needed was for the students to show up on time, for once. If Azura and Julianna were late, again, and on a day when they would be meeting their – hopefully – new professor, then their would be hell to pay. In any case, Gannon was looking forward to meeting with Jei prior to class starting and after to talk about the position and all that it implied – given that Jei did well today, of course…

═══════════════════╝

Oyehh

Kefka Fanatica

The-DJ-Ghost

Gannon Noble – [x]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:32 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ
                                            x x x[/white] 山雨欲来风满楼 x x x ★★★★

Oh god. Today was finally his first day of teaching. Jei had obsessively went though the collection of notes that Gannon had given him, even giving the writing another once-over before he gathered everything together in a booklet, snatched a cage obscured by a black cover, and swept out of his quarters. His pace was quick as he trotted down the hall, his heart pumping with excitement as he struggled to conceal a grin. Who knew one could look forward to teaching so much? Of course the notion that he wasn't going to succeed lingered in the back of his mind but Jei had to push those thoughts aside if he wanted to pass the final test. If everything blew up in his face, at very least Gannon was handsome to look at.

Locating the classroom took a little longer than anticipated but thankfully he burst through the door to an empty space only occupied by Gannon. Jei flashed a smile at him as he approached the desk, setting his notes on the surface along with the cage and said happily, "Good morning! I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long, Lord Noble.. Thank you very much for providing the notes." He opened the booklet, flipping through a few of the pages until he reached the student profiles. It was a shame that he had missed the first few days of class but the ship he was on did a very good job at being delayed so he was terribly late. "I was hoping you could go a little more into detail about the progress regarding the students in this class. Oh...right...er...I do recall you wanting to discuss the position properly now that we have time in person."

Jei straightened up, turning his gaze to the man with his smile still placed upon his lips. Truth be told, he was a bundle of nerves on the inside and to the keen eye, it could be seen with how he was fidgeting with the papers by constantly straightening them out. "A few pointers in regards to handling students would be fantastic too. I...er...well. It probably doesn't help that I haven't done this at all before." Well wasn't he just a sight of confidence? Jei released a small laugh, running a hand down his face as he prayed that he didn't seem like a total dork.

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★
                                                      Location: Tadfaer/Tenebraer Classroom
                                                      Company: Gannon.

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

the_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

the-dj-ghost

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:25 pm

the_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

Kefka Fanatica

(🔶) 人 修 羅 (🔶)

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - A-rank | Alighnment - Neutral

◄ STATS ►

tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 23

((Entering the next day)) Today his dream was finally a peaceful one. As Azura would wake up, he would yawn and look out the window to see the sunny day, before getting his jacket and pants. Still, Azura couldn't stop thinking about yesterday, as he would smile in bliss like an idiot. That was until he realized what time it was. Ah s**t!! I'm so late!! Azura would say, as he remembered Gannon's threat. If anything, just the feeling of Brageet pecking out at his insides while Azura's still alive just sent a shiver down his spine. At that moment, Azura would rush through the dorm room while putting on his jacket at the same time. Taking a piece of breat from the cup board in his dorm, Azura ran through the halls leaping and dodging the other freaked out students, wondering why he would be rushing through. What time is it? Dammit, just gotta book it! Azura said, as he would then get to the classroom, barging open the door DON'T LET BRAGEET EAT ME!!! Azura would openly shout as he would look to see Gannon, and a somewhat fairly young looking man with blue hair. Oh... Ahem. I'm sorry for barging in like that, I was actually thinking I was late to class. Azura said, straightening himself and his clothes out while walking inside the classroom. Some onlookers were peering into the room, thinking there was a commotion when there hadn't been one. Guess Azura was to blame on that one.

Taking his seat, he looked over to Gannon, then the man, and then the door wondering when Juliana would be coming into class. It would be pretty great if she came soon to help end this whole awkward moment between the two of them. Still, if she came down with a sickness, Azura would be there pretty quickly, whether Gannon approved or not. So, I assume you must be our new professor that we were told about. Azura said, thinking that he probably doesn't know there's a second student here. Right, I forgot to mention that I'm not the only one in the classroom. There's another student, named Juliana Ankel, and she's a Tenebraer knit. But you probably already know that.... Azura said, realizing he was making the situation more awkward than it needed to be. Hopefully, he's here to stay this time instead of have certain people call off others from teaching in this academy. It has been a reoccurring trend last year.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:33 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Hearing the door open, Gannon looked up to see Jei enter the room. Smiling a little, he gave Jei a little nod of greeting, taking care to close the student files for the time being. “Good Morning Mister Chiba. I’m glad to see that you found the classroom.” Gannon had given Jei a small tour of the Academy, but the place was large, and it was easy to get turned around.

Nodding at Jei’s words, he placed the files upon the desk, in case Jei wanted to take a look at them. He’d provided the potential professor with copies, but the originals had more detail in them. “Unfortunately, these kids haven’t made too much progress with their raiments over the last year. Their previous professor had to leave part way through the year and then we couldn’t find a replacement. The students have been on self-study ever since.” Gannon said with a small sigh and a frown.

“I started substituting the class at the very start of the year, but to be honest, I can only teach them so much. That’s why Im so glad that you’re here.” Gannon said with a friendly smile. “As for the expectations of the position, I merely want you to mentor both students, and any other tenebraer or tadfaer students that might be admitted into the Academy while you are a Professor here. As for the benefits…well, we can talk about that after class, if you decide that you like the position.”

Seeing how nervous Jei was, Gannon smiled a little. “Pointers? Well, just be yourself…but be firm. Azura and Juliana are used to doing what they like, when they like, so they might have a hard time adjusting to a schedule, but once they realize that you can help them, Im sure they’ll be more open to attending class…and arriving on time.” Gannon said with a little frown and a sigh as he looked toward the door.

“You’ll do fine, Jei, I promise. If you need anything, I’m here to support you.”
    Gannon said only to hear hurried footsteps just outside the door. Much to his surprise, Azura burst through the door, shouting about not letting Brageet eat him? “What in the…?” Where the boy had gotten that idea, Gannon would never know. Sighing, Gannon shook his head and rolled his eyes a little. Leave it to Azura to make the dramatic first impression…

The more time Azura spent in the class, the worse things got. Sighing, Gannon looked from Azura, to Jei and back again. “Yes, Azura, you are correct to assume that the gentleman at my side is your new Professor, Jei Chiba. And yes, Professor Chiba is already aware if your knit and Juliana’s. Rest assured, I have prepared him for his first day…”

Gannon was not surprised with how awkward Azura was making things, that was just the type of student that he was. Looking to Jei, he gave him a small nod. “It looks like Juliana is late again today. Please proceed with the lesson as scheduled, Professor Chiba. I will observe from the side and be available to answer any questions you might have as necessary.” He said before stepping to the side. It seemed that he’d need to have a chat with Julianna about her expected attendance…

═══════════════════╝

Oyehh

Kefka Fanatica

The-DJ-Ghost

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:18 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ

A look of concern was written on Jei's features as Gannon spoke of the students' progress. That was a true shame that their previous professor left them high and try when it came to the world of education so he could already see a challenge in possibly connecting with his students. Perhaps he would have to take an unconventional means and get to know them before jumping immediately into his plans for the year -- IF he got the job. That seemed to loom over his head whenever he was reminded of this being his final part in getting the job period.

"Ahh I do feel bad that I was delayed. Thank you for being patient with me." He wasn't quite sure what he should say regarding any sort of benefits so he merely toyed with his long sleeve as Gannon spoke, listening to each word carefully and nodding when needed. "My own mentor was a patient man. I hope his teachings will aid me when it comes to teaching these two about their abilities. I'm sure if they can get inspired for learning once again...ah, maybe they will make the effort to show up on time in class. Hopefully?" Of course Jei doubted himself that he could implicate a regiment educational lifestyle for the kids but all he could do was try. It was hard to focus on some of Gannon's words because he was unfortunately nice to look at. Plus the snoozing owl fascinated him.

There was barely any time to acknowledge the man's encouraging words. When the first student burst into the classroom, Jei merely acknowledged him with a gentle smile and a wave of his hand. "Welcome. It's as Mister Gannon says...I am aware of the class I will be teaching. I appreciate you telling me as well." Was it typical for the students to be late? He was a little concerned for the female but it was time to get down to business regardless of her presence or not. Jei cleared his throat, casting a quick glance at the handsome court mage before be continued to speak. "I apologize for missing the first day of classes. Unfortunately my ship got horribly delayed. I read what was offered about your Tadfaer skill but I was hoping you could tell me more, Mister Hishura?"

It was a shame that the second hadn't made her appearance buuuut Jei would hopefully be able to speak with Miss Ankel during the next class. He felt a little awkward with Gannon standing in the corner but to hell with it. Jei walked around the desk and dragged the heavy professor's chair right in front of Azura, plopping down and treating the boy with a wide grin. "There's only so much that paper can offer. Where do you feel like you're at with your ability? What do you aspire to know? I'm also interested in what you feel like has been most difficult...I may be a Tenebaer user but my own mentor had vast knowledge of both knits.

It was too awkward to stand up in front of a desolate class. At least this way he could be comfortable while interacting with his student. "I have been informed of the progress you have made, Mister Hishura...ah, but...like I've said...it's much easier hearing it from the source itself.

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★
                                                      Company: Gannon. Azura.

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

the_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

the-dj-ghost

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:56 pm

the_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

Kefka Fanatica

(🔶) 人 修 羅 (🔶)

User Image

User Image

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - A-rank | Alignment - Neutral

◄ STATS ►

Right, I'm sorry! Azura said, as he would bow respectively. It wasn't really much his style to be in most of the trouble, compared to Julia, who was his best friend. It was when Professor Chiba had told Azura about his own teacher had told him so much about Tenebraers and Tadfaers that he would make a good professor for Azura and Julia. He would think back to the time of Roland teaching Azura how to control his powers, as well as fight hand to hand to use it in a practical use. Which is basically where Azura currently stands. Okay... Stand back. Azura would proclaim as he would focus his energy. As the feelings would encounter him, he would focus it all into a single form before a thick layer of black smoke would surround him and disperse into Azura's current tattooed Demi-Fiend form. This is where I'm currently at. If I focus my emotions and raiment to a specific limit, I look like this. But it takes a while to form. When I get like this, my arms become as hard as solid steel, making he just as durable as a suit of armor. Azura would say as he explained. Looking at his tattoos, it all came back to him of his time as a child in the islands. The other villagers where scared of me, claiming me as a demon for holding this power. At first I thought I was the only one of my kind with powers like these... Nobody would so much as go near me, isolated me, and would push me away from them... That's why I took the demon name, and called myself a Demi-Fiend! Azura said. So I'm gonna be a Tadfaer Court Mage, and stop those alienating people like me. Azura said, proclaiming his goal.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:23 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gannon had to admit, Jei’s style of teaching was pretty good. The one on one, personal approach was very smart. It was exactly what Azura and Juliana would need if they wanted to get where they needed to be by the end of the year to graduate. Luckily, Jei seemed up for the task. If he did possess knowledge about both rare knits, then it seemed that both students were very lucky indeed. Maybe their patience had paid off after all…

Standing back against the far wall, Gannon idly caressed Brageet’s breast feathers as he watched and listened to Jei and Azura interact. He frowned lightly as he glanced at the door, well aware that despite his warning, Juliana was late, or worse, a no-show for her class. She had to know that this would mean disciplinary action. He’d warned her, but it seemed that the girl was stubborn, or maybe just unlucky.

Turning his attention back to Jei and Azura, he smiled slightly – it seemed that the boy was taking a liking to the new Professor. Azura seemed eager to show off his raiment and talk about all that he had accomplished before and after coming to the Academy. So far, Gannon had a very good impression of the potential professor…

═══════════════════╝

Oyehh

Kefka Fanatica

The-DJ-Ghost

Gannon Noble – [x]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:48 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ

When Azura seemed to get excited as he talked about his Tadfaer ability, Jei couldn't help but smile wide. He did as requested, taking a step back as the energy began to manifest around the boy. Jei could feel the magical buzz in the air as he watched with a calm tilt of his head, inwardly thankful that Azura had a decent control on his ability but also scrutinizing on where he should begin when it came to teaching the Tadfaer user. "That's impressive. Now where do you find you struggle when it comes to your ability? Because it's currently the two of us, I'd like to locate the points that we should focus on for your studies." He also had some general Tadfaer and Tenebraer information he planned to cover but that would be for later.

"Hmm so you embraced their scrutiny despite what they called you? That's brave, Mister Hishura. I too was considered a demon child back in my day. If it wasn't for my mentor, I would have tried to avoid being a Tenebraer altogether." Jei clapped his hands together, straightening up as he exclaimed, "Alright! So how about this: I want to help you reach your goal on becoming a Tadfaer Court Mage. Of course, in order to do this we are going to have to work really well together -- er....that is...if Gannon does allow me to remain as your professor. For now, let's just get to know eachother today." He returned to the teacher's desk, tugging off the black cloth covering the cage. Inside was a red fox, curled up with it's tail tucked beneath it's floofy tail. "Meet my fuzzy little friend, Moopsie!"

The fox lifted her head and yawned, waiting patiently as Jei undid the cage door. She padded out onto the desk, sitting on her rump as she watched the student curiously. "As a Tenebraer, I can establish a bond between myself and an animal. Umm...like....if Moopsie here was to run off and wander around the school, I can see the world from her eyes and hear what she hears." He sighed and closed his eyes, relaxing his posture as he mentally searched for the old connection he made with dear ol' Moopsie.

With a minute pause, the fox suddenly said in a high pitched voice that sounded eerily similar to the cadence of Jei's, "I can also speak through her as well. So long as Moopsie stays within my range, we are connected. As soon as she steps out of it....ah....well.....my magic will not be able to keep her body stable."

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

the_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

the-dj-ghost

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:55 pm

the_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

Kefka Fanatica

(🔶) 人 修 羅 (🔶)

User Image

User Image

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - A-rank | Alignment - Neutral

◄ STATS ►

To be completely honest with you, I'd like to be able to keep this form for longer than twenty minutes at most. Azura said, as it would fade back out, letting him be in his regular form. He'd put on his shirt as well as jacket that he had on before. Thank you. It means a lot. Azura said with a smile. Of course, this guy was better than Roland by a country mile. At least he wasn't a skirt chasing pervert... But maybe a pants chasing one instead? Azura noticed he was eyeing Gannon a lot lately. It was then that Mr. Chiba had taken out a cage to reveal a red fox inside it called Moopsie. Azura was curious, until Jei explained the concept of his raiment. After watching what he did, it made Azura wonder if he's really a Tenebraer with his abilities. It seemed more Diviner than anything, but those two were close to the same. Azura would pet the small fox, as he would smile at how gentle the little critter was. That was until Jei used his raiment to talk through the small fox. It had taken him back before looking back at Jei, who had caused that. That is so cool! Wish I could do that. Azura would say, playing with the small animal. It had been a while, but Azura knew the time was late. He had to sleep early if he wanted to attend his tryout for the Advanced combat class. Er, right! I'm sorry, but I believe I must go get ready for tomorrow's class. Azura said with a bow. Thank you for the lesson. I ask you can forgive Julia for me. Azura said before going off. ((exits to day switch))

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:21 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

As he’d expected, Jei had done very well for his first day as a Professor. It would have been better if Juliana had been present as well, but apparently it was too much to ask of the girl…He really needed to have a talk with her about the expectations of the Academy.

As Jei finished up the lesson with Azura, Gannon remained silent, ever the observer. Once Azura bid Jei farewell, he moved away from the wall and toward the male. “You did rather well, Jei. I am pleased with that I saw and can say with confidence that I believe you will be a valuable addition to the Academy’s staff.” Gannon said in a friendly manner.

“Why don’t we plan on meeting tomorrow to discuss the expectations of the position and the benefits and pay. I should be at my office in the early morning and all throughout the day if you’d like to come by.”

Looking down at the small fox companion, Gannon smiled, wondering what kinds of stories Moopsie had to tell about her owner. One had to wonder if the small fox would be afraid of Brageet, who was a large bird of prey known to feed on small mammals, not that she would dare prey upon the small fox companion. “I hope you enjoy the rest of the afternoon and evening, Jei. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

That being said, Gannon headed for the door and silently left without a backwards glance. Once outside he released a sigh of relief. To have finally found a Tenebaer/Tadfaer Professor was a heavy weight off of his shoulders. Gannon could only hope that Jei enjoyed the work and stuck around for years to come…

[ - End Interaction for RP Day - ]

═══════════════════╝

Oyehh

Kefka Fanatica

The-DJ-Ghost

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:38 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ

Jei hummed in thought as Azura resumed his normal form, stroking Moopsie as his mind wandered to endurance training and what techniques he should teach the boy. She remained on the desk patiently, her eyes still fixated on his student as words were exchanged. When the student pet her, Moopsie huffed with indignation -- Jei knew she wasn’t fond of strangers but the fox put up with the teenager. “Excellent. There’s a lot we have to cover but it’s good to know where you’d like to begin, Mister Hishura. ” His blue brows rose with surprise when he realized that the class had already ended and nodded, giving the boy a smile and a short wave. “I hope the other one shows up for the next class so I can gauge where she is at as well. See you in a few days, mister Hishura.

Once he and the court mage were alone, Jei breathed a sigh of relief. He did it! The class didn’t blow up! Moopsie seemed to pick up on his relief and gave his hand a curt lick, barely heeding the stranger much attention as she sidled up to Jei for attention. He stroked her auburn fur, a wide grin on his lips when Gannon spoke. “That would be lovely. I will venture to your office somewhere around noon? I’m still bagged from the journey here so sleep sounds pretty good. Thank you very much, mister Noble.” It took all of his self control to not pump his fist in the air with victory. Once he was alone in the classroom, Jei gathered up his belongings and walked out, Moopsie tagging along closely at his heel.

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

the_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

the-dj-ghost

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:05 am
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ

The start of a new day.

Jei still hadn't moved to his new place but he did succeed in shopping for new furniture yesterday. So far all of the townsfolk that he spoke to had been quite kind and welcoming, offering little deals on various products as their own version of a house warming gift. As he made his way to class with his notes tucked under one long-sleeved arm, Jei swore he caught odd snippets of rumors involving a beacon of light that occurred last night. He made a mental note to ask Gannon about it later then realized: oh dang, it was his first class he was teaching aaaall on his own. Maybe both of his students would show up.

The professor went straight to his desk once he entered the room, setting his notes on the surface then took a seat so he could wait patiently for his students to arrive.

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

the_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

the-dj-ghost

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash