Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:59 am
If you do not control the enemy,

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Enter class*

As the door opened, in stepped Camilla. With her hood down and her long, curly hair hanging down and around her shoulders. Stepping gracefully across the room, her heels made small clicking sounds as the heel of her boots struck the floor. Camilla had made her way to the place she had claimed since she began attending class. Setting her bag down next to her, she opened it and took out the book her teacher had told them to read. She read it, well for the most part. After blowing a hole in the wall at the training field, Camilla made herself sick worrying about whether or not she'd get caught or in trouble, because of this she ended up missing a few days of school. But since no one had gone and kicked in her door demanding her presence at the dean's office, she just assumed no one cared or no one knew that she was the culprit.

Taking this time to look around Camilla couldn't help but notice they were the only two in the room. '' Oh. '' She said audibly. '' Am I early? '' She asked looking to her Sub for an answer. Her Sub was really pretty. She reminded Camilla of her roommate. Though she felt bad. She couldn't remember the Sub's name and didn't recall if she had ever introduced herself to the woman. But for now, that could wait. She was more concerned about what they'd end up doing if she was the only student that showed up to class. For the time being, she'd fidget with her book until her teacher responded to her question. If she didn't distract herself, the worry of if she'd get caught would begin to fester and she'd end up sick again.

Purple Dress
Black Boots

the enemy will control you

User Image

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:06 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Just before the ten-minute mark, when Karina was getting ready to get up to leave and go home, the door opened and one of the students walked in. Cursing her bad luck, Karina watched the female take her seat, the pink haired girl looking a bit sheepish as she realized that she was the only one currently present.

“No, not early…right on time in fact.” There was no telling if the other student, the Prince would come to class, and at this point, she didn’t much care. “I trust you did the reading that I assigned?” She asked, looking toward the girl with a bit of mild curiosity.

“What did you think of the chapter? Did you find it as irritating as I did?” Karina was curious to see how the girl took that particular comment, as the teacher she was supposed to be teaching this material, but in her opinion, it wasn’t the right material to be teaching young enhancers.

═══════════════════╝

NPC Enhancer Substitute Professor || Karina Everlore Azura

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

NDG Void

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:12 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

Camilla wasn't quite ready to interact with the sub when she asked her questions about the book. Looking up almost dumbfounded she took much longer to answer than she had ever intended. Shaking her head slightly she laughed shortly to herself. '' Um, I did read it. But to be quite honest it was very boring and difficult to follow. I'm still very new to the class and up until you arrived here I haven't been given any sort of assignments in the book so I had no idea what the class had been doing up to this point. '' She said matter of factly. Staring back at her sub she continued. '' But I read it in full and felt that the book is quite bland, very cut and dry. Doesn't really leave you with a lasting impression or will to continue reading. '' She said with a more bored tone.

Looking around once more she was still quite surprised she was the only one here. And on time! She was hardly ever on time, so this was quite a feat for her. But it bothered her to a certain extent. If they were all students at the same academy and assuming they were all here to learn and better themselves, then why wouldn't one show up to class? It almost seemed like a complete waste. Why even bother enrolling at this particular academy if one was going to simply slack off and not show up. Looking back to her teacher she chuckled to herself. It was amusing to think that way considering she had just skipped two days of classes.

Purple Dress
Black Boots

User Image

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:14 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Karina smirked and nodded her head. “You’re smarter than you look.” Karina didn’t put too much stock in the Academies and what they offered to the youth of today. Karina hadn’t attended an Academy and she’d mastered her raiment well enough. But, Gannon was her friend and she’d owned him a favor, so here she was.

“I didn’t like the book either. It’s trying to tell you what you are based on your raiment classification. It’s hog wash. You know who you are and what you can do, some stupid textbook isn’t going to give you life’s answers.” Shrugging, she sighed.

“In all honesty, I think practice is the best course of action to manage and learn to control your raiment. Before these fancy Academies were founded, that’s how it was done, so I see no reason to change that practice. But,” She removed her feet from the desk and arose from her seat, “since I’m not in charge, that’s not the way it is.” Looking over at the pink haired girl, she smirked.

“Take it from me, kid. Keep practicing your powers. No matter how many times you mess up, or break something, or hurt yourself, it’s a step towards mastering your power and reaching your potential. Keep pushing. It’s a long road, but eventually you’ll get there.” Stepping toward the girl, she stopped for a moment before nodding toward and heading for the door.

“Come on, lets see what you can do.” With that Karina led Camilla outside for a more practical form of class.

[ - Exit and End Interaction for RP Day - ]

═══════════════════╝

NPC Enhancer Substitute Professor || Karina Everlore Azura

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

NDG Void

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:34 am
User Image
-- -- -- -- -- --
⦕ 𝓟𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓪 ⦖
⦕ 𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓼𝓲𝓶𝓸𝓿 ⦖

-- -- -- -- -- --

––----- - - - - -

~ Philia entered on New Day ~

"Here we are..." The woman spoke to herself upon reaching the classroom she is assigned to. Having used her spare time yesterday to explore, the halls were as simple as a straight path to her. Entered the room she was half expecting to see one or two early birds... Yet seemed she was the only one. Philia let a light sigh out and made her way over to the seat at the front of the room, resting her legs and pulling a few folded up papers from a pocket on the inside of her coat. Though blank, she would use them to organise the knowledge of students that arrived. Each piece of paper will have details of one student as she learns more about them.

She unfolded the papers and lay them flat on the desk, brushed her bangs aside as she started writing some basic structure for the paper profiles. Though for the time being she only brought along 3 pieces of paper, so if more arrived than anticipated she willl just have to bear with it for the day. But in theory she'll be able to note some of the more... Well, noteworthy students.

- - - - - -----––

OoC:
Feeling: Curious
Company: Herself
Wearing: [Her Favourite]

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:07 am

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
*entering the classroom*

Camilla made her way from her dorm to the class. Since the day was still early she didn't meet too many familiar faces. But did see a bunch of new people running around trying to find their classes. She laughed slightly to herself as she remembered doing something similar. Arriving at the door of the class she grasped the handle and turned it while pushed it in. Crossing the threshold, Camilla noticed she was the first to arrive. Smirking to herself she made her way over to the seat she sat in on her first day. Front row, near the middle of the room. Sitting down and setting her bag on her lap she looked to the teacher now. The woman she saw at the ceremony, Philla if she recalled correctly. She seemed interesting. Her hair was different than what she was used to seeing. Two-toned hair, white and black too boot. She wondered how the teacher got her hair to do that. Smiling to the teacher she went about her business. Deciding it best not to engage unless she was engaged with first.

Opening her bag she took out a book. This book was on disarming weapon using foes with your bare hands. After her spar with Kayl, she decided it would be best to learn to disarm her foes should they wield a weapon. Despite Camilla's disposition towards weapons, she preferred fighting with her fist. Which reminded her of something she wanted to do. Maybe after class, she could find Kayl and they could take a trip into town together to pursue her idea. Smirking to herself at the thought she began reading from where she left off. Though Camilla was invested in her book, should she be spoken too, she would happily converse.

Bottoms
Hair

Raiyun

Voice of Aegis

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Erythyr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:18 pm
𝔼𝕜𝕠 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕒
╠════════════════════════════╣

After orientation, Eko had retired to his dorm, wanting to get as much rest as possible before a day in the Enhancer Classroom tomorrow. Speculations on the new professor flooded his mind: Philia Maksimov, or, Professor Maksimov. He had no idea what to expect, as Myrddin, his previous professor, was definitely a sort of anomaly in the teaching industry. Being incredibly carefree, loud, and large, Eko had never quite liked the man, he was a huge distraction for someone like the Enhancer.

He hoped Professor Maksimov wasn't overly strict, though. That would bring back memories of a past he tries desperately to ignore, every day.

This morning, Eko had woken up and headed out somewhat early, meeting few people in the hall. He stuck to the walls, as per usual, avoiding eye-contact. He had decided that the earmuffs were rather effective, so he found himself wearing them again, knowing he could always take them off if he had trouble hearing.

[Enter Eko into the Enhancer Classroom for a the new day]

A woman with monochrome, black and white hair sat at the front of the room, presumably the new professor, Miss Marksimov. Carmila, another Enhancer that Eko vaguely remembered, sat at a desk, reading a book.

His eyes darted about the classroom, taking everything in as his breath quickened. Eko's eyes briefly closed, he found his way to the nearest seat and sat down, trying to regulate his breathing.

𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: N/A 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: N/A 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Shy 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Entering the Enhancer Classroom
𝕠𝕠𝕔: ~~~

[x]

NDG Void
Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:41 pm

NDG Void

Erythyr

Voice of Aegis

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Riku the Samoyed

User Image

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Day one had begun and twitch was excited to see what these classes could offer. Maybe he could become the greatest fighter the world had ever seen, hopefully he would never have to live like an urchin ever again. Twitch and Riku walked through the corridors of the academy, passing many other students. He noticed that many seemed to have friends already within the school as they walked in groups. Twitch wondered what that feeling was like, he never really had any human friends before, he never saw the need for such things when he had Riku by his side. The hound curiously sniffed around his new surroundings, he was particularly interested in some of the female students, trotting up to them and barking happily at them. Most cooed and stroked his white fluffy coat of fur, others screamed in fright as he bounded upto them. Twitch just laughed at the sight, he had no intention of keeping him under control when he caused such amusing scenes.

The two finally made it to their first classroom for the enhancers. Twitch stopped dead in his tracks and looked up at the door while taking a deep sigh. "Alright, first lesson buddy. Guess we get to finally see what its like to be a student," he said before opening the door. Walking inside he could only see three people. The older woman was obviously the teacher and the other two being students, one possibly being a third year or something since she was older. "What's up!" he started to speak in a relaxed tone while waving a the presumed teacher. "My name's Taiki Akiyama but people call me twitch. And this ball of fluff is Riku, my best friend and brother" he continued while pointing to the samoyed who gave a loud friendly bark. "He will be staying with me during class, he is not some lowly pet that ought to be left in a locked room all day," speaking with a hint of attitude as he wanted to stand his ground when it came to Riku. He wasn't to sure on the academy's rules on animals but in all honesty he didn't care. Riku would stick by his side and nothing would change that fact.

OOC:

User Image

User Image

→ Physical Stats:
Strength: 5
Endurance: 4
Agility: 1
Intelligence: 2
Charisma: 1
Technique: 2

→ Raiment Stats: Class - A
Power: 5
Control: 3 (3+1=4)
Speed: 3 (3+2=5)
Range: 3
Technique: 5
tab tab tab → Sees Fairies: No
tab tab tab → Position: Student

User Image

Health: Normal
Stamina: Normal
Raiment State: Not Active // ( xx posts till recharged)
Items Enchanted:

-
-
-

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:48 pm
User Image
-- -- -- -- -- --
⦕ 𝓟𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓪 ⦖
⦕ 𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓼𝓲𝓶𝓸𝓿 ⦖

-- -- -- -- -- --

––----- - - - - -

First student to arrive... Philia would turn her stare in the girls direction and watch her take her seat silently. She figured rather than start speaking right away she would give it some time, see if other students arrive so she can start an introduction for the group.

As expected, two more people had made their entry. Firstly was a boy who wore a pair of earmuffs... Perhaps not particularly fond of people. Philia will have to try to work on that if he's going to be attending the lessons. Nevertheless... The second boy was already introducing himself. A rather outgoing and... Judging by his defensive approach regarding the dog... Stubborn. She had started to write down a little of his information before standing up and looking towards him. "Well it is nice to meet you Mr. Akiyama... And regarding your companion." She picked at some strands of her bangs, straightening them as she'd pause. "While I can understand your attachment, I will still insist that he waits elsewhere. Perhaps in your dorm." She eyed the boy with a blank expression while awaiting his response.

Next she'd turn focus to the seated students. "Now. How about we introduce ourselves..." Philia wandered to the side and to the front of her desk, leaning back against it gently and raising her hand to her chest. "My name is Philia Maksimov. Of course, those who attended the ceremony yesterday would know this. For this year I will be your Knit Professor, as long as there is no attitude we should get along just fine." She took a brief glance towards the boy with the dog before returning her attention to the others as she held her hand open, palm size up as she waved in the direction of the female student. "Why not say a little about yourselves, one at a time. Ladies first." Philia crossed her arms together, eyes trained on each student when they spoke up.

- - - - - -----––

OoC:
Feeling: Warm
Company: Students

shinzo_husky

Erythyr

NDG Void

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:42 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla looked up as the door opened and one of her classmates from last year walked in. She couldn't remember his name but the kid seemed mostly quiet and to himself. Which was fine with her. Since she didn't really attend class too much last year due to lack of a teacher she didn't get to interact with her classmates all that much. Not a moment after the first boy walked in another walked in as Camilla began reading once more. Though, unlike the first one, this one was loud. Immediately as he stepped over the threshold, he spoke. Introducing himself and his dog and showing an already problematic side to the teacher. Mentally cringing she thought that wasn't the best plan of approach to a new school year. But he had a dog! Her eyes got wide and her excitement skyrocketed. It took all of her power not to jump up out of her seat and run over and pet the precious pooch.

But like a swift punch to the stomach, the teacher insisted that the dog wait elsewhere. Understandable, since the dog could prove to be a huge distraction. But the dog seemed like a good boy. But before that escalated, the teacher turned to her and the boy from last year and asked for them to introduce themselves. Closing her book and setting it on her desk she stepped out from behind and next to her desk. Adjusting her outfit slightly she looked to the teacher smiling politely. '' Good morning Ms.Maksimov, my name is Camilla Umbrawaler. I'm the sole child of the Umbrawalker family and a second year here at the academy. I hail from Valor originally in case that wasn't obvious. '' Which sounded much snider than it meant to be. But she wasn't sure if people knew her by her family name or not. Clearing her throat and clasping her hands in front of her stomach she continued. '' I like fighting. Any form is fine, to be honest. As long as it's exciting. '' She stated, doing her best to contain her smile. '' Aside from that, I like reading and training. Since I don't have many friends I don't do much else. That must be pretty boring for a girl huh, haha! '' She laughed slightly at her own lackluster presentation. With a hand behind her neck, she sighed. '' Well, I look forward to learning with you guys and it's an honor to have you as my teacher Ms. Maksimov. '' Bowing her head she stepped back behind her desk and sat. She didn't mean anything buy what she said. She was just trying to be polite.

Looking to the boy and his dog she smiled slightly, wondering how he'd react. His type usually lashed out when they were counter confronted. If they couldn't come to an agreement with the dog then Camilla might step in and try to play the middleman. Only because she wanted to pet the dog in between lectures and downtime. I mean, he just looked so fluffy and cute! She had to get in on some sweet, fluffy, puppy action.

Bottoms
Hair

Raiyun

Voice of Aegis

shinzo_husky

Erythyr

User Image

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Erythyr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:09 pm
𝔼𝕜𝕠 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕒

Through the earmuffs, shortly after he had seated himself, Eko heard the voice of an unfamiliar boy. He introduced himself as Taiki, or Twitch. The stench of an animal, a dog, more specifically, met Eko's nostrils, and he covered his nose. Like every other sense, the Enhancer's smell was also enhanced. Too much of a smell gave the Valorian headaches, sometimes. The boy insisted his dog would stay with him in class, which was not good for Eko, though if the dog and Twitch sat away from him he'd be better.

Eko briefly opened his eyes to glance at Twitch, a boy with black hair and brown eyes. Shutting his eyes again, Eko listened to the teacher's response. No dog. The Enhancer was sure the boy would insist on Riku, but Miss Marksimov seemed quite firm. Hopefully, there wouldn't be a very loud argument, if there was one.

Professor Marksimov then addressed him and Carmila. She introduced herself, explaining she was their professor this year. The woman then asked everyone to introduce themselves... ladies first.

Eko's breath quickened in an instant, heart beat in his ears. He would have to introduce himself, and talk about himself. This was the most dreaded interaction for Eko, no script or parents telling him what to say beforehand, just, him. Anxiety kicked in as Carmila spoke, explaining she was from Valor, and some other things. Soon enough, she had finished, and he needed to speak.

Shaking slightly, Eko managed to open his eyes, widening them and glancing at those in the room. His gaze lingered on the dog, Riku, taking in each and every detail of his fur.

Eko tore his eyes from the dog, looking at the teacher, Carmila, and Twitch, standing up slowly and taking a deep breath.

"I-I'm- Ek-Eko. Lassila. Eko Lassila. Y-Yeah- I-I... have social... anxiety... s-sorry... m-my-my Raiment makes me hyper... a-aware... I-I can't t-turn- it off... yet." He closes his eyes briefly as he starts panicking, trying to regulate his breathing. Eko opens his eyes again before continuing. "I-I- Like... animals. I-I-I'm a... I-I'm from Valor- I-If you didn't recognize m-my surname... I-I'm a-a noble... I think." He mutters the last part, looking at everyone before sitting down, squeezing his eyes shut and breathing hard.

𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: The Professor, Carmila, Twitch & Riku 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: N/A 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Shy 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Entering the Enhancer Classroom
𝕠𝕠𝕔: ~~~

[x]

NDG Void
Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:20 pm

NDG Void

Erythyr

Voice of Aegis

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Riku the Samoyed

User Image

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Philia made no facial expression, all Twitch received was a cold and blank expression as she responded, denying his demand. Twitch's heart rate increased as his anger rose, his fist tightly clenched while the cloud just tiled his head showing that he was confused as to what angered his young master. Twitch opened his mouth to respond but yet again he was cut off by the teacher who decided to move on, "That evil witch!" he screamed inside his head. This school was supposed to be an easy ride, and now this woman was ruining it! He let the others introduce themselves, his eyebrow raising at the quiet one. That boy looked timid, weak and kinda weird. Twitch knew that the boy would not last long on the streets, were all rich kids like this? The girl on the other hand seemed very confident, and another noble possibly. Twitch never knew the famous family names nor did he really care. Unlike the quiet boy, she failed to mention her raiment, was there a reason for that? Was she as powerful as he was? How would fighting a girl even work? He had never thought a girl before, maybe they were crazy strong or super weak. That merchant's daughter seemed super tough, she always tried to tackle Riku if he got too close to the meat on the stall.

Twitch shook his head trying to re-focus his mind. It was finally his turn to speak. He took a deep breath and looked up to the others with a big grin on his face. "As I said my name is Twitch and that is my partner Riku. We grew up on the streets together and nothing has been able to slit us apart, especially ugly old ladies who think they know better than us!" he said as he pointed to the teacher obviously disrespecting her. "So I don't care if you have to use your walking stick to keep him away!" he said as shimmering blue veins made of light covered his shoe. "My best buddy is staying and that's final!" he said as he stomped his foot, making the floor crack beneath him. His smile from earlier turning into a taunting smirk, that would teach that witch not to deny his buddy entrance into the classroom.Twitch knew that the only way to survive was to show dominance and to never back down, he never learnt how and the concept of being humble was a complete mystery to him. Riku barked in agreement to whatever the young master just said, he was just wondering when lunch was and he didn't actually understand this human speak.

OOC:

User Image

User Image

→ Physical Stats:
Strength: 5
Endurance: 4
Agility: 1
Intelligence: 2
Charisma: 1
Technique: 2

→ Raiment Stats: Class - A
Power: 5
Control: 3 (3+1=4)
Speed: 3 (3+2=5)
Range: 3
Technique: 5
tab tab tab → Sees Fairies: No
tab tab tab → Position: Student

User Image

Health: Normal
Stamina: Normal
Raiment State: Not Active // ( xx posts till recharged)
Items Enchanted:

-
-
-

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:11 am
User Image
-- -- -- -- -- --
⦕ 𝓟𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓪 ⦖
⦕ 𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓼𝓲𝓶𝓸𝓿 ⦖

-- -- -- -- -- --

––----- - - - - -

Philia kept her attention on each student... First Camilla. She certainly was open about herself... She couldn't detect any hint of hesitance to her voice. "Umbrawalker, hm... There's a family name I haven't heard in a while." She smiled... One of the older families back in Valor. Although Philia never looked deeper into the name's past, she at the very least recognised it.

Then the quieter boy, Eko. As expected by his behaviour when he came in. When he mentioned the anxiety as well as his Raiment... That may be another reason the dog should wait... It seemed it would not take much from Riku to send the less confident noble into a panic.

Though it seems like Taiki didn't care in the slightest as he not only disregarded the discomfort of a fellow student, he decided to try and be clever and throw insults in the Professor's direction. Philia sighed... "Going after age now, child?" She raised an eyebrow as she watched him, glancing occasionally at the dog beside him. "Well I should remind you that you're gonna be spending the year in Knit Classes with this 'ugly old lady' and should probably try to make your time here easier without trying to show off." Philia walked back around to the seat of her desk and rested her hands on the back of the chair, her gaze remaining set of the stubborn little boy. "Whether it's a pet or a friend, if they are not related to your abilities as an Enhancer student, they should not be present in this class. If we were to leave the room to conduct a lesson elsewhere, then this would not be a concern. Otherwise, this room is for students with the appropriate Knit. Now if you wish to continue acting the big boy... Perhaps your first day of the year can be spent in one of the Court Mage's offices." Throughout her comment she'd take her seat again and begin writing more of the students' information on the sheets of paper. She had intended to let the students familiarise for the class today.. But figures it would not be that simple. "Doesn't sound like the best start to your Academy life, does it? I sugggest you think carefully before you say answer..."

- - - - - -----––

OoC:
Feeling: Bored
Company: Students

shinzo_husky

Erythyr

NDG Void

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:36 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
As soon as she finished introducing herself, Eko did the same. ' That was his name! ' She would think to herself. The shy boy barely made it through his introduction. The poor sweet boy. Smiling softly at him she listened as he explained that his behavior was because of his raiment. An interesting development. Hyper-awareness seemed like a worse fate than she had to deal with. At least hers turned off. And he was a Valor noble to boot? How exciting! Sighing she moved her sights from Eko to Twitch. The silly boy who was openly insulting their teacher. When Twitch declared that the dog wasn't going anywhere and slammed his foot on the ground causing it to crack, Camilla smiled widely and began to laugh audibly. The display of 'power' was just too funny to her. Hiding her face behind her book she giggled to herself. But now she wasn't the only that had damaged school property, though this wasn't quite on the same scale as what she had done.

Looking from the foolish boy to the teacher she tilted her head. What would Ms. Makismov do now? Would she fight the boy? Would she ignore the boy? Scold him? It seemed she went with a combination of options B and C. She ignored his challenging demeanor and explained that if the kid didn't wanna budge on leaving his dog elsewhere then he could do it in one of the court mages offices. With her eyes wide and her lips pressed into an O-face, she quietly oooed from her seat. This was quite entertaining for her. Class last year wasn't even close to this much fun on the first day. Deciding she'd back the teacher on this since the boy continued to make an a** of himself, she spoke up. '' Give it up silly boy, this teacher seems very adamant on you following the rules. It's not worth going to the court mages office on the first day of school. '' She said her tone even but the giggle still lingering. As if she was forcing herself not to laugh at the kid while she talked.

Bottoms
Hair

Raiyun

Voice of Aegis

shinzo_husky

Erythyr

User Image

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:38 pm
PROFILEXX LOCATION: Right next to the doorXX OUTFIT: Regular: Light XX OOC: First post as Xeih, woo.XX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Late, late, late, late!! Why must I always do this? Xeih's thoughts were swarmed by the fears of what his classmates might think of him for being late, let alone what the teacher might do. It's the first day of classes, and anxious enhancer already slept way too far in. Not only did he miss the ceremony yesterday, he's almost missed the first day of class. Xeih's breath were quick and restless as he ran frantically to find the proper classroom. He hoped that they weren't in the middle of a lecture or anything, or at least whatever was being spoken about in the class wasn't important. It's only the first day, so maybe, just introductions? Xeih would much rather not do that at all. He contemplated skipping, but his mother would be furious if she were to ever learn that he skipped a class. As a child of noble family, he has to be a better example for his family name.

After not too long, although longer than it should have taken, Xeih finally found the class room. Xeih's body started to shake and shiver, his stomach churning as he put his hand on the door. He could feel his eyes water, as he kept his hands on his door. A large amount of intrusive thoughts invaded his mind as he contemplated opening the door. What kind of disappointment is late on the first day? What kind of weakling dares show himself amongst those who are actually responsible enough to show up? Shaking his head, Xeih took some deep breaths, as his mother taught him to do. Swallowing, Xeih slowly entered the classroom.

He immediately felt the mood as he entered, and that was one of contempt. Looking around, the purple haired boy tried to decipher what was going on. It seems that the boy in an apparent upset mood got off the wrong foot with the professor. Xeih wondered why, and with the context laid out in front of him, it was quite obvious. Oh... he has a cute dog.. I didn't know there was a rule against pets... that's a shame... Xeih then suddenly remembered the predicament he was in: he was late. And judging by the what might have just happened, this might not bode well for the professors mood. Not knowing what to stay or do, Xeih remained frozen where he was, unable to make eye contact with anyone, and fiddled with his scarf.

▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

shinzo_husky

Erythyr

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items