Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Entrance ➣Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:03 am
User Image
Roselyn de la Croix

"Have some bread"

The day of the Winter Solstice festival is upon them. Roselyn is excited about the opportunity this event has provided for her. Since she is one of the local bakers, she was invited to provide some of the bread that will be consumed at the big feast. In addition, she had decided to close the bakery and only use before the crack of dawn to make enough bread, cookies and cream puffs. Before going to the festival area to check on how her helpers are handling the stall, she decided to visit the academy to check if Henry is there. If he is, perhaps she can convince him to help her out for some extra money. It would be nice, as her assistant, to help her out out of the kindness of his heart, but that may be asking too much. Besides, she is paying those who are helping her out with stall so it would be unfair to him. She stepped onto the courtyard, wearing a pretty wool dress and carrying a few baskets filled with bread, cookies and cream puffs, and walked around until she found her assistant sitting on a bench smoking his pipe. Upon approaching him, she gave him her friendly smile and said to him,

"Good day to you Henry. How would you like to make some extra money? All you have to do is help me some of the festivities. I have a stall where I am selling loaves, cookies and cream puffs. It would be nice of you to hold down the fort there while I have to go back to the bakery and make sure we have enough bread from my end for the big feast later."

❀ ✿ι αм:[Roselyn de la Croix]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[Equivalent to $200]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Meeting Henry]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Bakery]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Winter Wool Dress]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[N/A]
❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[Thats my voice]
❀ ✿OOC: []

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:18 am

User Image
                User Image

It isn't too long after he started to smoke that Roselyn came over. He turns to look at her when she begins to speak. Once she's done, he takes another drag of his pipe before he begins to clean it out. He packs it up once he's done, and nods to his boss. "Yeah, I'll head down that way now." Out of his bag, he pulls out a mint leaf to freshen up his breath, feeling that the smell of tobacco and smoke wouldn't be good for running a bakery booth. In the corner of his eye, he sees Jesse, and figures that Tay wouldn't be too far away. He goes over to them first, offering a little wave. "Hey, I'm going down to the festival to do some work. Stop by?" He gives a little smile, then heads off to man Roselyn's booth.

PROFILE | Link xxMOOD | Mood xxLOCATION | Location xx

Yami Miyagawa

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:01 pm
User Image
User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Happy LOCATION ▬ ❝ From Her dorm to Courtyard COMPANY ▬ ❝ Jesse, Rose, Henry

Tay watched as Jesse scampered on ahead.
                        She was breathless by the time she had caught up, her breathing creating vapour in the cold air, listening to Jesse as she regained her composure Tay would give a nod " Well I think getting food should be the first thing running after you on an empty stomach kinda made me a little woozy she gave a soft merry chuckle to spot where Jesse was pointing towards and would see him talking to a woman. " That does indeed look like Henry, Hey Henry!" she called out to him and as he approached Jesse and herself she noticed that he had matured slightly enough to have obtained a few manners than the past 2 months she had known him for, her cheeks blushed softly and she would nod as an indication that she would stop by and see him at work. Tay had planned to get a Gift for him, a sign of her gratitude for having looked out for her when she required aid, she also planned to get gifts for both Jesse and Dra--- yet things had become awkward between them when he had kissed her, Tay's lips were no longer as pure as the rest of her and this had spark thoughts about things that never originally interested her, Henry's smile was rather charming and she tried to ponder as to why maybe it was because of the lady he was helping?
                        Either way, it was nice to see him in a more warming light than his usual hostility that tended to erupt if he had been disturbed from which he chose to do for himself.
                        " I guess we should head onwards Jesse so that we could get our friends and family members a gift"

Out Of Catchprasestext text text
                        Profile Link:Taenya Lathir

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:08 pm
    User Image
    Roselyn de la Croix

"Have some bread"

Roselyn is glad that Henry agreed without any resistance to help her out at the booth located at the festival. That will allow her to remain at the bakery to make sure that she keeps making bread and desserts that the feast requires. Her plan is to make white bread, blackberry pie and cheesecake. White bread may cost her a bit of money, but she figures it will be worth it when people taste of her goods and come to her bakery to buy more. Not to mention her stall ought to achieve similar results. With Henry gone off to the festival area to join the other helpers at the booth, she must go there as well to give them the products she has with her. After looking at the academy once more, she turned around and began walking towards where the festival is at.

""

❀ ✿ι αм:[Roselyn de la Croix]
    ❀ ✿мσηєу:[Equivalent to $200]
    ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Leaving for the festival]
    ❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Bakery]
    ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Winter Wool Dress]
    ❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[N/A]
    ❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
    ❀ ✿αςςєит:[Thats my voice]
    ❀ ✿OOC: [Roselyn leaves the Courtyard]

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Yami Miyagawa

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Battle: Rogue 100
    • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
    PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:11 am
    Jesse Randall
    ~ Entering The Courtyard ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Sorry," Jesse's ears - which had been neatly slipped into the ears on her hooded coat - flopped back a little, embarrassed that she'd made her friend run so early in the morning, yet Tay seemed to remain in good spirits. When she confirmed it was indeed Henry, she would try to hold herself back from rushing ahead and walk as calmly as she could towards Henry as the male addressed them.

To hear he'd managed to get some work was great, Jesse was hoping to get a job at some point, but with her Father sending her an allowance, it would only be something voluntary or assistance giving for the time being. "That's Wonderful Henry!" she beamed, "We certainly will!" she wasn't entirely sure what stall Henry would be running, but that made it all the more fun as it would allow them to have a good look around first,

She would watch him leave, then as Tay mentioned about making a move, she nodded, "I'd like to send something back to my father, as thanks for the coat," she would start leading the way - excitement bubbling up once again, then remember Tay wasn't exactly as hyper as her in the morning and slow down to walk beside.

~ Jesse and Taenya to Leave Courtyard for the Festival ~

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Appearance: As seen, but Wearing This
    With: Taenya, Henry,
    Feeling: Excited, yet hesitant as it's cold outside and she's a warm weathered beastie
    OoC

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:18 pm
    “shinzo_husky”

ナナシ

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 15 | Year - first

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Yesterday was insane... After coming out of that brothel, and drinking himself up a storm, Nanashi felt better..... Okay, no he was having the worse headache ever, and had just finished throwing up when he woke up from bed.
    Add that to the fact that he's still wobbling around, he knew he caused a lot of damage yesterday to himself. But what about to others? That question still remained a mystery as Nanashi would sit on a bench in the courtyard of the school. There was that thing that happened to a specific guy there. Nanashi would definitely have to apologize to him if he ever sees him again. And possibly that night. Screw that knight freak... Nanashi muttered to himself.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
    > Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴
    > whirlwind spiral ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
    > Kusanagi Barrage ⬇️↘️➡️⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴🔵

◄ WEAPONS ►

ninjato
    ★ Kunai x2
    ★ Sketchbook
    ★ pencils
    ★ assortments of snacks

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Sausage Fest 200
    • Unfortunate Abductee 175
    PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:37 pm
    User Image

User Image

User Image

Ivar was still angry about what happened yesterday and he needed to check up on Eko so he got up as early as possible to go see his friend. So much had happened yesterday that Ivar was being bombarded by too many emotions. However the one that was more prevalent than the others right now was anger. "If Nanashi really did hurt Eko..." Ivar thought o himself. His gentleman demenior had been temporarily broken down, he was not elegantly dressed today, he was in more casual clothing and his eyes looked weary from the lack of sleep he had got. He walked through the court yard to get to the academy's campus, unfortunately Nanashi was there and Ivar had spotted him. The boy took a deep breath, his hands already heating up as his Raiment had sensed the boy's urge to burn. "Kuzunoha! I need a word with you right now!" he bellowed, his voice making several heads turn as he marched up to the boy. He still had 30 or so meters left to cross to get to Nanashi.

OOC:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Health: Normal
    Energy: Normal
    Sees Fairies: No
    Raiment: Solar Fire

User Image

tab tab tab → Phyiscal Stats: 15
    tab tab tab tab Strength: 1
    tab tab tab tab Endurance: 2
    tab tab tab tab Agility: 2
    tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 2
    tab tab tab tab Charisma: 4
    tab tab tab tab Technique: 4

tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 29 (S-Rank)
    tab tab tab tab Power: 8 (6+2=8 )
    tab tab tab tab Control: 4
    tab tab tab tab Speed: 6 (5+1=6)
    tab tab tab tab Range: 6
    tab tab tab tab Technique: 5

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:45 pm
    “shinzo_husky”

ナナシ

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 15 | Year - first

The everlasting poundings were still a consistent problem for him. Dealing with that hellish problem of a hangover which left his motion wobbly and vision blurry, Nanashi thought this was a never ending process. While still being sensitive to the light, Nanashi would only partly keep his eyes open, as everything was a blinding ray of light. It wasn't until someone had to make it worse. That Ivar person had marched right through with a scornful look on his face. The very tone of his voice made him think that he did some pretty bad damage to him yesterday if he was coming towards Nanashi. He never really liked the guy, more on the line hated Ivar for the way he carries himself, especially since he had his entire life handed to him on a fancy dish. Ugh gods, do you have to be the loudest person here? I just had a rough night! Look, you're even causing a damn scene. He muttered, standing up. Seeing Ivar's hands begin to let off a radiating heat by the look of it from where he was caused Nanashi to be on guard. Listen, man. If it's about what happened yesterday, I'm gonna find that wench from the brothel, and apologize to her. He said, completely forgetting Eko's misfortune from last night.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
    > Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴

◄ WEAPONS ►

ninjato
    ★ Kunai x2
    ★ Sketchbook
    ★ pencils
    ★ assortments of snacks

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Sausage Fest 200
    PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:36 pm
    User Image

User Image

User Image

By the tone of Nanashi's voice and his groggy moves Ivar could clearly see he was hungover. He noted that the boy was squinting a lot so his vision might also be temporarily impaired. He stopped walking as he reached the 30 meter mark from Nanshi, he did not want to get any closer in case he did have to fire off a bolt. "To hell with everyone else! They were not the ones you hurt last night with your drunken antics!" Ivar continued to shout out while making ambiguous arm gestures. As Ivar became angrier, the energy in his hands started to build up more and more making the boy's veins glow. Ivar noticed this as his hands felt heavier than usual. This was a rare occurrence for him and usually only happened in situations where his emotions became erratic. Had Ivar been more composed he would calm himself down, his Raiment was very dangerous when it became unstable. However this time anger had blinded him but he had not been pushed over thee edge just yet. What Nanashi would say next would do the trick...

Nanashi said he would apologise to a girl from a brothel, "huh?" Ivar would say as he tilted his head in confusion. It took him a second to realise that Nanshi had not even remembered what he had done which made Ivar the angriest he had ever been in his entire life. In one quick motion he made a left arcing motion with his right hand, clicking his fingers as his hand faced Nanashi. In a flash a bolt of plasma energy flew at Nanashi at an incredibly fast pace. Those without enhanced speed would not be able to dodge the attack and the power of the blast would require a very strong defence. If the bolt hit it's mark it would create a small but powerful explosion, severely burning Nanashi if he did nothing. The force of the bolt firing off would push Ivar back a few centimetres, the fabric of his cloths frantically waving about. The students watching the event would be taken by surprise though as this angle, the blast would hit them.

OOC:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Energy: Dangerously un-stable

User Image

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:13 pm
    “shinzo_husky”

ナナシ

User Image

It was a safe bet that this man was obviously angry with him. Nanashi really had no recollection of what happened yesterday, but something did have him want to find out about this guy he hurt by accident. But first, it was up to Nanashi to stand his ground to Ivar, and his uncontrollable rage. Even worse when that initial sensation that Nanashi was feeling off of the man's hand and now his entire face is glowing. At that moment, Nanashi saw that Ivar was definitely on the hostile approach. Even though he felt horrible, Nanashi would have to force himself ready for a fight. It wasn't anything new to him. They'd be drinking, partying, and brutalizing the women after a battle back then, and just march on into a raid the next day, repeating the process. Remembering his ninja training, Nanashi saw that Ivar aimed his hand towards him, and clicked his fingers. He had to have activated something, and within that quick instance he did. Sending out a stream of plasma, Nanashi instantly remembered the experience from the first time in school. Damn! Nanashi leaped away, using his wind raiment to boost himself from the current bench he was on, thus causing it to explode in a large mess of wood and some bits of metal. Nanashi would slide to the left side of his previous spot, causing him to slide and wobble a bit, due to the fact that he's The people that were spectating had looked surprised and began to scatter away to safety while watching the fight. Nanashi then got into his fighting stance, as he prepared himself. Alright, dammit... I knew I messed up, but now I'm definitely gonna kick your a**! Nanashi spoke as he was ready.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
    > Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴

◄ WEAPONS ►

ninjato
    ★ Kunai x2
    ★ Sketchbook
    ★ pencils
    ★ assortments of snacks

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Sausage Fest 200
    PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:44 pm
    User Image

User Image

User Image

Ivar had not forgotten what Nanashi could do, he could manipulate wind so ofcourse he was able to dodge a low intensity bolt. Ivar was angry but he was able to stop the energy from erupting and going haywire for now, but he could feel it building up now and there was no going back since he fired off the first shot. Nanashi used the wind currents to propel him away in time, the plasma hit the bench and cause a small ball of flames to erupt into a small ball for a second, leaving behind burnt pieces of wood. Ivar could of fired off a second shot but he did not, he wanted to cause some damage so without thinking irrationally he let the energy in his hands build up. Ivar was correct in evaluating Nanashi's physical state, he could see the boy wobbling but that did not mean he was going to be easy to hit. Ivar had learnt from his combat classes not to get cocky in combat so he would fight Nanashi seriously. "You wont be able to kick my a** if I turn you into ash!" Ivar said as he clicked with his right hand again this time aimed at the ground in front of Nanashi to cause dust and debris to hit Nanashi in the face. Ivar would use this as a distraction as he fired off a third low intensity bolt directed at the boy this time. He was not using as many consecutive shots as he knew that he would have to wait longer to recharge his energy reserves. Ivar knew Nanashi was agile and good at manoeuvring in combat with his raiment so Ivar would hinder movement as much as possible to limit how well his opponent could move freely.

OOC:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:12 pm
    “shinzo_husky”

ナナシ

User Image

Something was definitely off about Ivar. Maybe it could be used to Nanashi's advantage, but the very fact that he's badly hungover just made it a ton worse for him. Usually, he'd be able to clean up a fight like this in a mere second. But the very fact that Nanashi now had a major weakness would just virtually end him. Now wasn't the time to assess the situation, as Ivar was going on the offensive. It was obvious that he was comfortable fighting from a distance, which Nanashi had to compensate for. With a sudden blast hitting the floor under him to cause the debris, Nanashi saw that it was to obscure his vision, and fire directly ahead of him. It was a pretty good trick to newbie fighters, but Nanashi was experienced. As the second shot came after him, Nanashi went into his bag, and grabbed a bunch of bread he held for his snacks and flung it towards the direction of the plasma shot. With that, Nanashi would use his wind to sprint ahead and leap to the right side where he would push his hand down to send a blast of wind to fire himself upward,
    and using the momentum to position his other hand behind him to propel forward. You just made me lose my snacks, a*****e!!! With that, Nanashi would use his Swift Strike move, where he would cover his right fist with his wind raiment, and throw a right swing at Ivar's face.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
    > Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴

◄ WEAPONS ►

ninjato
    ★ Kunai x2
    ★ Sketchbook
    ★ pencils
    ★ assortments of snacks

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Sausage Fest 200
    PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:48 pm
    User Image

User Image

User Image

Ivar's Raiment was arguably the strongest one in the entire year group due to it's speed, range and power. Nothing has yet to over power it. However Ivar was not the physically strongest or fastest student in the year group which was his weakness. That's why he trained with a sword to compensate but he was not carrying the sword into the fight which was a major mistake. The second mistake was the fact he was up against a seasoned fighter. Nanashi was strong without his Raiment which was weaker but it could be used to enhance the boy's physical prowess in combat. Ivar was caught off guard by Nanashi's counter attack, he was helpless when the boy was able to evade the bolt and to get up close to his with a prepared strike. Ivar panicked, combine that with his anger and you get desperation. The power in his hands were reaching critical and Ivar had to channel it out some how. Just As Nanashi would swing his punch, Ivar would quickly bring his three fingers together while directing his hand at his opponent. Without any rational thinking, without any self preservation, without hesitation.....Click

OOC:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:04 pm
    “shinzo_husky”

ナナシ

User Image

It was as if time was slowing down in the span of mere seconds. He was closing in, and Nanashi virtually knew he'd win. He had Ivar cornered, and his fist was nearing and closing in on his face within mere inches. Although, something was off. Within that split second, Nanashi's eyes began to wander down to see Ivar's hand aimed at Nanashi. His eyes widened, as he knew that an explosion was coming, possibly before or at the same time the fist would connect to Ivar. It was either win or lose, and as it looks now, it seems he would lose. Nanashi then looked back towards Ivar's face, as he was nearing in, but only nearly made it by a mere centimeter. It seemed that he still had a lot to learn. The click came, and the explosion soon followed. Being badly singed, Nanashi flew off, and bounced against the floor past Ivar, and fell flat on his back after sliding against the floor. An explosion at that range had to hurt Ivar somehow. Slowly sitting himself up, Nanashi looked to see his prosthetic arm had been launched off his arm and was caught laying at Ivar's side, still balled in a fist. The pounding headache returned, as Nanashi fell back to the floor. Uuuugh.... You know, I was gonna find that pretty shy kid from yesterday, and tell him I was sorry for what I did yesterday. It kinda pisses me off knowing that someone got hurt because of me. Nanashi said with a cough. His eyesight was going blurry as the snowflakes softly placed on his cheeks. Haha... You know, it's weird. After all these years and everything I've done, I still can't bring myself to go back to hurting someone. Nanashi said, closing his eyes and staying on the floor. In reality, he can't move because of the fact that he possibly fractured his ankle in the fight.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
    > Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴

◄ WEAPONS ►

ninjato
    ★ Kunai x2
    ★ Sketchbook
    ★ pencils
    ★ assortments of snacks

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Sausage Fest 200
    PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:22 pm
    User Image

User Image

User Image

Ivar had been warned by the court mages that taught him to activate his Raiment safely that he should never fire at close range due to him not being protected from his own power. But Ivar went against these instructions, the blast burned him just as bad as it had done to Nanashi who went flying. Ivar was knocked back with burnt skin and clothing. His face blackened due to the soot, he lay face up towards the sky. There was a ringing in his ear which was a side effect from the exlosions but this was something he had not experienced in a while. His thoughts went back to last night and to when Nanashi was mumbling in his sleep and the words of that city guard. Ivar was wrong, he should not of judged Nanashi so quickly and he knew he had gone too far this time. A gentleman should never strike first, yet here he was stuck in a mess cause by his own hand. He brought his right hand infront of his face, most of the hand was fine except is middle finger, fore finger and thumb which were burnt. Theses were minor burns since he did not even use a high power bolt in the end. If this is what his raiment could do at its weakest then Ivar was legitimently scared by his own power. In a few moments the respec he had for his raiment vanished and he was able to use it with no regards to his own safety of the safety of others. Ivar winced at his own lack in judgement, the courtyard was wrecked and some of the students looked on in shock at the scenario that had just played out.

He used his hands to prop himself up when he heard Nanashi talk, it hurt to use his right hand but he did not care at that moment. "You finally remembered what you did to Eko," Ivar managed to spluter out through several coughs. Then Nanashi said something that took Ivar back in shock once again when he realised that all of the damage that had been done was thanks to himself. But could Nanashi really of done any real damage? Was he holding back? Ivar had realised from this skirmish that he needed to train harder than before in close combat if he were to cover his weaknesses. "I spent half my life terrified of my own Raiment and its potential for destruction," Ivar spoke softly now as all of the anger faded away as did the heat built up inside his palms. "Yet here I was firing it off without any seconds thought.... I really am not worthy of such a power," he continued as he tried to get up off the ground. "You talked in your sleep last night, you talked of killing and violence," Ivar spoke before stopping...What had Nanashi experienced in his past? What was so terrifying that it had mentally scarred someone this confident? "I wont ask you to tell me what happened but I do appologise for my behavior," Ivar said as he stood up to bow to Nanashi. "I was arrogant and short sighted, I never tried to see things from your perspective," he continued his appology as the snow began to fall.

OOC:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The-DJ-Ghost

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers