[ORP] Drinking Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hattaki

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:32 am
Tilting her head to one side as she watched lions and lionesses drink and drink and tap out one after the other, Issdal grinned broadly at the thought of her Brews taking down so many. It made her proud, even if she never really made it to make others drunk. In fact it rarely succeeded in taking down this many lions before and that alone had her all but giggling in fits of amusement. That, however, took a close second to something else that had been on her mind since just before the start of the game and the little lioness was going to see her whims met.

Hopping to her feet and bounding over in a few short steps, she let out a light cheer for Krimb before using her hip to bump the snow white side of the Fallohide that she was still slightly fan-girling over to send her over towards her brother. She had not only spoken to Issdal and she'd missed it in her own excitement, but she'd shown an interest in her brother's mastery, in the love of his life. That spoke to something, that she wanted to work with him, that she wanted to see the swamps where the pride grew Ibolga.

"Oops! That was completely my fault. Sorry dears, you two should have a long talk about the swamps once Krimb wins this though!" Issdal winked at the pair of them happily, "I'm sure he'd love to hear about your past and all those adventures."

In fact she was certain that he... might? It was Krimb though, Issdal loved her twin brother from the bottom of her heart but he could be grumpy and she actually adored that in him. It was like they were night and day.

Ctrl F Greenie

Keantha

Midnightglow18 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:42 am
Zuru was starting to feel cocky and overconfident when he heard someone saying someone else was going to win this contest. He ended up drinking too fast and felt very warm and fuzzy. He wasn't giving up yet but this contest would be a close thing.

Current: points: 4+ 12 + 2 + 20

Total: 38 points  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Uta rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:19 am
Haha, Ketaki's out! Thanks for the fun game!

The lioness felt she might be able to hold down a little bit more, but when the brew was poured before her, she found her entire world spinning. "I think I need to step out," she stated with a laugh, even as she backed away. She hadn't been the first to tap out, but she certainly wasn't going to be able to drink more!

Well, at least she knew her limit! Stepping away from the game, she found a spot among the crowd, ready to cheer on the others -- or at least to ensure the world stopped spinning. That was enough brew for her for a little while!

Round 1: 4 points
Round 2: 16 points
Round 3: 14 points

Total: 34 points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:09 pm
Ves hiccuped before bellowing with laughter as she was nudged by Issdal into Krimb ,"No worries sister! You have a might gift for the brew and I salute you for it! I can promise, such a gift will be well received on my travels."

Chuckling again, she bumped her shoulder against Krimb's smirking, "Is that true swamp master? Would you welcome some company long as I can provide you with a good story or two?"

Her words were playful but still a clear challenge as her violet eyes danced with mirth and drink.

Hattaki

Ctrl F Greenie

Keantha

Sherpuff rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:52 pm
Tshala laughed gustily, staggering around a bit as she stepped forward for another drink. Everything was spinning merrily, but she was still standing for now.

"Really, Master Brewer, this is excellent!" she crowed with appreciation to Issdal as she drank deeply.

First roll: 5
Second roll: 20
Third roll: 3
Fourth roll: 2

Total: 30

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:38 pm
The end was drawing near, that much Arkani could tell. He poured another round as Ketaki stepped down, leaving only three remaining: the rogue, the Master Farmer, and the Master Marsh Wader. Everyone was fairly close to the end of their limits but it seemed one or two more rounds would be needed.

"Almost to the end now, everyone. Cheer your favorite along," he said, topping off the remaining three basins.

--

Another hiccup left Iwa as she moved back into the group of lions and she lowered her head, leaning a bit to the side without meaning to. Something warm and solid held her up and she glanced up with both delight and surprise at Minza who was looking down at her with a similar look.

"Sorry," she slurred, trying to push herself off, but the male shook his head with a little laugh.

"It's all right. You deserve a break after a round like that. Please, don't let me stop you."

Iwa gave a little nod, a little belch, and closed her eyes as she leaned up against Minza without worry. The male didn't mind at all, allowing the female to rest against him for a few moments while she got her bearings.

Round Five

Please remember to fill in all posts before the RP comes to an end. You have until 3/20 1:30 AM EST to post. If you do not, your SoA is too tipsy to continue and will forfeit. Should everyone tap out this round, the lowest overall total will be the winner.

Tapped Out

Faramir | AstoriaFallen | Rolled
Vesyana | Keantha | Time Limit
Iwa | SilverLutz | Rolled
Ketaki | Uta | Rolled

Midnightglow18

Sherpuff

Ctrl F Greenie

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Midnightglow18 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:13 am
Zuru rolling

Current: points: 4+ 12 + 2 + 20

Total: 38 points  
Ctrl F Greenie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:29 am

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Sherpuff rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:30 am
Tshala swayed back and forth, unsteady on her paws, but she was still standing and that was good enough for her. The brew was going down exceedingly well and was indeed quite potent. It appeared to have taken out several of the competition at this point, though things were a bit blurry so it was hard to be sure.

She hummed happily to herself as the next brew was set up and downed that as well, idly wondering how much longer the contest would continue as she wasn't sure how much more brew she could handle.

First roll: 5
Second roll: 20
Third roll: 3
Fourth roll: 2
Fifth roll: 5

Total: 35

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:18 am
It was a close match, to be sure. Arkani watched as first Zuru declared he was finished, then Krimb, leaving only Tshala drinking. She didn't state she was done when she pulled back, clearly able to take one more round, but he wouldn't force her to. Not when she was the last one standing!

"Well, it seems our Master Farmer has proven herself to be the champion today," he declared for all to hear. "Zuru, you put up quite the impressive display, especially for a rogue. Krimb...perhaps next time if you don't let the ladies distract you," he teased with a good-natured grin before another voice spoke up.

User Image

"What, did I miss all the fun?" A green lion sauntered through those gathered, an easy smile on his face. "I suppose it's all for the best, considering I would have surely won if I had arrived a bit sooner."

Arkani glanced at the arriving Fallohide with a surprised look, then a laugh. He hadn't expected the other traveler to show up today, but he was glad everyone seemed to be converging on the Suzat today of all days.

"Welcome home, brother. You missed the contest but the festivities will surely continue well into the night. Please," he added, raising his voice a bit to address those gathered. "Continue to have a good time, sample the different Brews, and be sure to tell Issdal which ones you enjoyed the most."

This wraps up the official part of the ORP. Feel free to continue posting/filling in posts as you need. Thanks for participating everyone, and congrats Sherpuff for winning!

Sherpuff
Here is your prize's uncert! He holds the rank of Fallohide, but his name/personality/etc are up to you to decide. Please post him in the joining thread once you have a name. He cannot leave the Suzat unless the pride is dissolved. He also comes with an RP requirement, once every six months, otherwise he may be demoted.

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:35 am
Clearly the brew proved too much for the Clan Chief and he stepped away from the barrels and watched, in a somewhat tilted manner as others continued to drink away.

After everything was said and done he gave a warm smile and said his rather drunken goodbyes to those around and headed to sleep off this massive hangover he was going to have.

-exit post for me!-  
[IC] Sûzat Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces