Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Minishops
[SHOP] DFA's Edit shop (October Slots OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:08 am
LadyPipen

Your SoA: Mishenka | Uncerted Image
Item(s): CC <3
Edit(s): CC <3
Special Notes: Editor's choice on it AAAALL take my neon child and make her BEAUTIFUL
Colorist Choice?: Yes, Yes to all

Pricing: Heavy Edit- f*ck me up fam

User Image

Woosh! Onward!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:19 am
Daffupanda
Item me Up!!

Your SoA: Khazine bint Aribak | Uncerted Image
Item(s):
xxx• wears a hyena's pelt on her back (CC how large, but it doesn't include the hyena's face or paws), stripey and some shade(s) of gold that go well with her coat.
xxx• CC if she has any jewelry made from hyena fangs or claws.
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: something serious or aggressive, she's my warrior-princess girl.
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: CC hairstyle and tail tuft.
xxx• Scarring: missing half of her right ear (the most visible one) from a fight with a hyena; other minor scarring optional.
xxx• Msc.: --
Special Notes: You edited her grandmother for me, many ages ago. <3
Colorist Choice?: Not fully this time. n.n

Pricing: Heavy  

Meepfur
Captain

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:37 am
Amon Larethian

Your SoA: Lucis'ferre | Uncerted Image
Item(s):
-a simple tail ring made of stone (the ring itself has been carved out of semi-precious stone). the stone is a dark stone, either black, gray, or dark blue (whatever color looks best), on the ring is an engraved fire rune that may or may not 'glow' blue. The ring should be near the tuft of his tail (on the orange part)
-simple steel cuff earring on one or both ears
Special Notes:
Colorist Choice?:

Pricing: small?

User Image

Let me know if it's okay and if I went overboard with glow (Soa don't have headlights so I was afraid of headlighting the jewel stone <3 so let me know if it's okay! Also, small edit, yes!)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:06 am
ah! He's perfect! *runs off to send trade*  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:42 pm
Daffupanda
Item me Up!!

Your SoA: Tähti | Uncerted Image
Item(s): CC BUT the only thing I request is "https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25270537" for idea of what she was doing. I was imaging a pretty stone she made into a necklace with stuff she'd found. She's going to become separated from her sister and raised in the Nichi as a crafter. That's the only thing I really want is a necklace but other things you feel inspired to do are cooL!
xxx• cc
xxx• cc
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: cc
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: cc
xxx• Scarring: no scars
xxx• Msc.: cc
Special Notes: no
Colorist Choice?: Yes!

Pricing: you let me know what you end up doing and I'll pay that! (I'm loaded lol) Nothing too much since she's a cub. She'll progress with stuff later on in life!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:30 am
Daffupanda
Item me Up!!

Your SoA: Name | Coburnycus
Item(s):
xxx• Item 1
xxx• Item 2 (etc, etc...)
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: Extra happy like yay open mouth grin happy!
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: puff up that mane please!
xxx• Scarring: n/a
xxx• Msc.: -edited out-
Special Notes: Burny as he is always known is a super chubby really short fellow, extra happy fellow!
Colorist Choice?: colourist choice items - sea side themed please (he is Bahari’mtoto)

Pricing: Heavy  

Syrius Lionwing

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:55 am
Ctrl F Greenie
Daffupanda
Item me Up!!

Your SoA: Ali'dido | Uncerted Image
Item(s):
xxx• Drums ; Two of them specifically. Both gifts from his stay in the Nchi'mahadhi. He wears a small, decorative, one around his neck. The other is with the satchel (in/around).
xxx• Satchel ; Just the one! He carries scrolls (well large leaves turned parchment) and many bits of this or that.
xxx• Eye Patch ; The visible eye has been removed. A certain lioness attacked him and caused severe damage. He was healed up in the Nil'nocere.
xxx• CC ; The prides he has visited consist of Pridelands, Bahari'mtoto, Stormborn, Nil Nocere, Kizingo'zaa, and something else. (I am struggling to remember.) So feel free to add whatever else you would like, within reason, (following SoA's can't cover more than whatever percent of the SoA rule).
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: Very sweet, loving, and kind.
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: Braids? He was part of the Stormborn. This was where he called home for the most part.
xxx• Scarring: As much as you are okay with. His leg specifically, was severely damaged due to his smart mouth. The same lioness that removed his eye did the damage to his leg. He has several other scars from being part of the Stormborn. (He is holed up in the Bahari now.. with his life long mate FINALLY.)
xxx• Msc.: (If applicable.)
Special Notes: n/a
Colorist Choice?: 100% CC design for the items visually/placement wise as well.

Pricing: Heavy Edits <3

User Image

I can put an eye patch over his eye if you wish! But it kept obscuring his eye and eyebrow and I couldn't figure out how to actually gentle his expression with no eyes or eyebrows and just a mouth, haha XD let me know if you like him like this instead! (also shows off his scarring on his face! So that's a plus <3)

I put the satchel on his other side because it was becoming a bit too busy. Added a few feathers (...random pride I guess) and some seashells for kizi.

A good boi tm  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:18 pm
Midnightglow18
Daffupanda
Item me Up!!

Your SoA: Nyimak Uncerted Image
Item(s): Feather in her mane Wing feather
xxx• Item 1
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: N/A
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: Longer mane maybe?
xxx• Scarring: N/A
xxx• Msc.: N/A
Special Notes: Nope
Colorist Choice?: N/A

User Image

Medium edit <3  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:20 pm
Eeeeeee thank you <3 <3 <3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:49 pm
Daffupanda
Item me Up!!

Your SoA: Woha'li Galu'nadi | Uncerted Image
Item(s): (If any. Please provide references, placement, etc.)
xxx• Item 1
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: (If applicable.)
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: head-tuft removal would be glorious, please!
xxx• Scarring: (If applicable.)
Special Notes: (Pridal restrictions, running a proxy for someone, etc.)
Colorist Choice?: If 100% Colorist choice, just mark this! Be sure to include pridal restrictions, etc. just in case.

Pricing: I think this would be a small or medium edit <333  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:34 pm
NovaCracker
Daffupanda
Item me Up!!

Your SoA: Aloiysus | Uncerted Image
xxx• A few tiny beads for his mane perhaps, something elegant. CC design though.
xxx• Some kind of dark, warm toned cloak or pelt, w/e feels right, hanging off a bit like a war ravaged male. Reds, coppers, browns, bronzes, those tones. Design is CC though.
xxx• ??? Anything you think suits? I'll explain hjim better below???
Edit(s):
xxx• Shaggier, longer mane, as far as Mortal SoA go with more Sephiroth-like bangs in front. Generally it would be like an elven warrior or something who had his hair fall out of any form of upkeep. FOR YOUR SAKE IT IS NO HALF MANE.
xxx• Well honestly the best description is a tired looking emoticon given cohesive natural form and such because I literally cannot work out a ref or description: < sad
xxx• No Scars. Amazing.
xxx• He's a tired, former prince who had to fight to live, fight trying to see the cub he had with anotyher pride ruler's mate, and a generally calm, kind boy who, left to his own devices, wants to see his dfaughter and raise a family with a nice young lady one day. Anything Edit or Itemwise that fits such is A-OK. I TRUST YOU WITH MY POOR SAD SON.
Special Notes: Doma has no restrictions. HAVE A GOOD TIME.
Colorist Choice?: I'm not sure if it counts at 100% so cookie?

Pricing: I'll chu8nk gold for up to heavy. Plat. Gold. I'll chunk money for anything. >>

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:46 pm
Vashtya
Daffupanda
Item me Up!!

Your SoA: Woha'li Galu'nadi | Uncerted Image
xxx• Item 1
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: (If applicable.)
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: head-tuft removal would be glorious, please!
xxx• Scarring: (If applicable.)
Special Notes: (Pridal restrictions, running a proxy for someone, etc.)
Colorist Choice?: If 100% Colorist choice, just mark this! Be sure to include pridal restrictions, etc. just in case.

Pricing: I think this would be a small or medium edit <333

User Image

Small edit, hon <3  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:50 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Hey syr, letting you know that as per minishop rules I can't do the chubby or anything like that hon. That's considered 'extreme' edits to the body and only allowed by staff for events.

Quote:
No changing the pose of the lineart, or placement of limbs. Making a SoA skinny, fat, buff or any extreme changes to lineart are not allowed or need to be approved for an event.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:53 pm
Daffupanda

*skrees delightedlyyyy* heart heart heart she looks amaaaazing! Thank you so much!!!  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:17 pm
Daffupanda
Item me Up!!

Your SoA: Khethiwe | Uncerted Image

Colorist Choice?: This is my Crown Prince of the Outlands; scruffy, scars, bones, etc. I would maybe like some form of a headpiece that looks.. royal? So interpret that as you will~

Pricing: I can go up to heavy, I believe!~  
[OOC] Minishops

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces