Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[ORP] Heroes & Villains: The Double Clutch Hatching Feast Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sylfie and Hesperith
Hers was running a bit late tonight.  She'd not attended the last Feast at all, nor even the quiet party a turn before, and there was certainly the temptation to be a no-show once again, but unlike the celebration for Susurinth's clutch, she had no excuse for her absence.  And this time, she did actually have reasons to want to attend, although that only added to her anxiety about it all.  Theo had Impressed.  Theo!  To a bronze!  Her friend, who would no longer be mostly just a penpal...not that he wouldn't be terribly busy, with weyrlinghood ahead of him.  They probably wouldn't see much of him at all, really, but he would be here.  With Regory, too, the poor little overindulgent darling; once the Hatching had ended, she'd collected flit and papers and what remained of the bag of food that had gotten the blue into such trouble, and settled them all safely in her weyr.

Which she was now quite reluctant to leave.  It wouldn't have been so bad, except that that sweet blue had called her a princess, and Theo her knight, and she just...didn't know what to do with that, except think about it entirely too much.  And look through those papers, all the sketches and nigh-illegible notes, and check on Regory's recovery now and then.  And, eventually, get ready for the Feast, and fret more and more.  She almost never really dressed up, especially since she preferred to avoid functions where that was necessary, and while her dress was nice, it was...not nearly as ostentatious as what she'd seen on others.  But it was much better that she not  she couldn't possibly pull off such finery the way that they did.

She had her doubts about even this.  How silly, to wear such a pretty dress she surely did no justice to.  How ridiculous she thought it looked, paired with the scars on her face and arm, with nothing to hide them.  Oh, it was just so dreadful!

Hesperith was content enough to soothe and reassure her, right up until she received Eveleth's invitation, at which point she didn't hesitate to leave her ledge to go to the Senior Queen, all deep-blue eyes and a pleased thrum.  Though she had little interest in politics, she did greatly enjoy the company of other golds...and Eveleth was certain to have the very best and most handsome males nearby.  She would never just take one, of course, but if the elder gold saw fit to spare any, well.  She would so dearly love a bit of fawning-over, or maybe even a little romance. So many fine grandchildren, Lady Eveleth.  I can only imagine how proud you must be.

Such large clutches, with so many shining hides!  Although it was terrible about the little green, just terrible.  The poor dear.  And that lout who had said such awful things, really!  But the night was meant to be a celebration, and she wouldn't sully it by bring up such topics unprompted.  To Hers, she nudged, You really ought to come down, dearest.  What will he think, if his friend doesn't come for such a special occasion?

Uta

ShinosBee
because Regory. <3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:33 am
Martirae and Gold Anakumath

Martirae had prepared herself for an evening of guarded, false, or even agenda driven pleasantries from others. For all warm welcome she was being beckoned in with, the tension between Weyrs would likely still draw judgment. By all means, she belonged High Reaches now but a heart born and raised in Western could be questioned for its loyalty, as though somehow she could have rigged her life to be chosen by a dragon. Would the shimmer of Anakumath's hide draw worry from those ready to see conspiracy where there was none? Even if there was, did they doubt that Zheria with a sharp eye and sharper wit wouldn't immediately burn out any ill growth if it was there?

No, she'd allowed the sweetest and dearest of hearts into the castle, then closed up all of the bridges. With a defense so prepared, it was almost a surprise that the first to come knocking at the gates of the fortress was someone so utterly harmless to what she was protecting.

She offered Zyamel a slight smile, though its muteness was not out of a lack of kindness, then gave a thoughtful look towards the dragon that followed after her. “You should look at your dragon when you’re talking to him,” Marty answered, though she knew fully that such compliments were meant for herself. She’d seen the brown peripherally, but this was the first chance for a good look. “He is quite a handsome one, Zyamel. I’m sorry I missed your moment,” but not sorry that the most beautiful dragon on Pern had been the reason why. She looked down at Anakumath with a smile, “It does seem that way. I have no complaints, though.” Except maybe the cold. She’d never admit to that one, however.

Anakumath shifted so she wasn’t nearly tangled up in Martirae’s skirt, looking over both the dark-haired woman who had approached and the brown so close at her side. Zyamel’s greeting had eased her beloved, and for it, the small gold also relaxed. Ah, you bless us with your company, Venandith, she greeted. Are you doing well? Small hints of blue whirled into those yellow eyes of hers as she spoke, and that vice grip on Marty’s heart eased just a bit more.

Uta

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:46 am
Nadry
Even though she was very pointedly not staring, Nadry simply couldn't help but notice when Western's Weyrwoman kissed High Reaches'.  That was, well.  That was very...interesting.  Ah, but so were- so were these cakes!  They looked quite wonderful, especially since she'd barely eaten all day, knowing full well the abundance of food that would be on hand for the Feast.  Though it was just a terribly indulgent thing to do, she decided to skip over the savory offerings altogether, for now, no matter how wonderful the curry smelled.

No, she would have a little slice of the brown cake.  And just a little of blue, and of course she couldn't have just those when there was a bronze one too!  Oh, and a little white cupcake, because they were absolutely adorable, and just the perfect thing to start with. Turning quite away from a view of any pirates, she scanned the rest of the gatherering crowd as she set about eating her cupcake as close to delicately as possible (which was really not at all: it was a cupcake for Faranth's sake, of course she would end up with frosting on her nose).

Why yes, she was an adult.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:36 pm
Rykin

Rykin had felt no need to hurry to hear any early speeches or toasts, especially since he hadn't Impressed and didn't call this weyr his home. Not that he was disappointed! This experience had been one of the more memorable of his life, and he suspected tonight would only add to the spectacle. It was a little upsetting that relations between High Reaches and Western had frayed like they had, but whether tensions eventually eased or not, he would survive. It wasn't like he had the time or the means to visit Nadry during his Candidacy anyway, and from what he had gathered, she had little of the former herself.

He spotted his sister easily, and was initially surprised that he had done so that quickly until he registered what she was wearing and, more importantly, what she was doing. Proud female brownrider, scourge of the ancient enemy, snorfling down iced cakes. He was far from the sneakiest of his siblings, but he hoped the fanfare around them would hide his movements as he stepped up behind her.

"Enjoying yourself?"

Meepfur

Smerdle

Scamp

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:41 pm
Green Skerath

Something very cold suddenly barreled into her side, and Skerath let out a yowl. From a full grown dragon, it might have been an intimidating sound indeed.... but from a small hatchling, well. Her head whipped around aggressively, baring her viperish fangs even as she debated plunging them into the fool who had touched her--only to pause at once when she realized it was one of her tiny white sisters. You could have slipped and broken your fool neck. She growled, her eyes whirling red even as she reached out as though to nose her sister. After a moment, she drew her head back with a huff, lifting her neck.

Of course they aren't hiding. But I have not been able to find them. She admitted tersely. Their parents would have to be outside, given their large size... One whirling eye fixed upon Alegriath for a moment, assessing her. It'd be easy to snap and snarl until her cheerful sister went scampering elsewhere... but.

You can help look. Skerath snorted, rustling her wings before she strode off again. The tiny, snowy paw prints caught her attention earning another snort from the small green. Snow. No wonder her sister had been so cold. Mother? Father? She called again, her red eyes irritably searching this way and that. Where had they gone? Surely they hadn't left...

medigel
o hai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:51 pm
Nadry
She might, just maybe, have had a chance of eating her cupcake with only the most minor of frosting mishaps, had her brother not snuck up behind her.  His question came mid-chomp, and though it was hardly so startling as to cause a real jump, well, there was enough of a twitch that before as turned to face him, she had to set the remnants of her snack down so that she had a hand free to wipe the frosting from under her nose.  Quite deliberately, even though it went against every ingrained instinct she had to be polite, she gave a very satisfied answer muffled by her mouthful of cake, "Yes!"

And then she licked her fingers, and then strategically employed a napkin, because there was frosting actually in her nose.  Still, there might also have been juuuust a little left on her hand when she shoved playfully at him in revenge.  It was followed by a tiny flash of self-conscious guilt - she'd been caught, in an immodest dress and with a plateful of cake in her hand! -  but that was quickly brushed away.  It wasn't as though he would run and tell their mother, even if he could have.  He'd never been like that.  It was so odd, spending time with him again after so long, like the six turns and then some had both passed overnight and been a lifetime ago.

Nadry was happy to note, though, that it didn't look like he'd been hurt at all when the Hatching had turned violent.  After watching that, heart in her throat...her own time on the Sands seemed tame. "You don't seem any worse for wear.  How'd you like your first Hatching?"

It was too bad he hadn't Impressed, although he didn't look as visibly downtrodden as some of the candidates who'd been left standing.  He'd have time enough, especially at Western, and maybe things could be mended and the candidate exchanges would resume.

Smerdle

Meepfur
Crew

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:58 pm
S'mol and Bronze Valseth

S'mol was still in mild shock. Despite everything else that had happened, he was now a dragon rider. What's more, he was a bronze rider. The rider of the most perfect, noble, heroic bronze to ever have been shelled. S'mol was amazed by him already, it was his first day on pern yet, after the upset of his sister's passing the young dragon took everything in stride. Nothing seemed to phase or bother him over much. He took each new experience and location as it came, only making light comments and often getting lost in tumbling day dreams.

As the feast approached S'mol had oiled Valseth once again and rubbed down his hide again so his beautiful gleam was bright and the vine like pattern seemed to shift and change, curling with each change of the light. Valseth didn't really think it was necessary, true knight wasn't measured by the shine on his armor after all, but the nobility of his deeds. None the less, he appreciated the attention.
S'mol had a much harder time getting himself ready for the feast. He had been a poor miner all his life, most of his clothes were stained, torn, hardy and practical. Even the singular clean outfit he had held onto for gathers was a poor show against the flashy outfits many wore to the feast. It was as old and worn as the rest. Though it was clean at least A plain leather jacket and pants with an off white shirt, it had also been a few turns since he wore the outfit as a whole, everything looked a little tight. It didn't scream new rider.

Luckily one of the weyrling assistants happened to catch him struggling to do up his jacket without popping a button and took pity on him. With some searching they found a rider to match his near 7 foot proportions that was willing to lend him some clothing.
When he at last made his depute at the feast it was a little bit late but all the better for it.
He wore dark brown trousers, a sharp shirt and a beautiful vest made of a satin like material, embroidered with bronzish gold thread in a diamond pattern across it's surface. Of course the face was still an issue, there was no hiding that neck chin or the crocked nose that had suffered one to many breaks or the eyes a little too far apart making his face look stretched. But at least he had brushed his hair and tried to trim his scraggly beard into a neat and presentable style.

It was easy to find his way to the feast, despite still trying too complete his mental map of the weyr he just had to follow the flow of people onto the trail of lights.

Ah, I see your ma over there, looks busy though. S'mol noted to his bonded.

She is popular with her children for her kindness and her doting. Valseth replied with a tone of deep admiration and affection. We should go and greet her with my siblings.

Not yet I want to find your Father first. I owe that blue rider a drink, even if I can't have one myself.

Oh a mission! Valseth's eyes whirled and he suddenly seemed more alert.
I can find him. The bronze delared, lifting his head high before bounding into the crowd.

Ah, Valseth, thats not what I meant! S'mol answered struggling his bulk through the crowd without knocking anyone flying. The young dragon was much faster as he called out to any blue he could see.

Father?...Father? I seek council and congratulations with you for me and mine. The bronze clearly had a flourish and a floral quality to his speech but there was no arrogance in him like many of his colour.

ShinosBee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:28 pm
SOUI and WHITE MUSETH

"I can't wait for you to meet them." Soui's hands trembled with excitement as she spoke, and she let out an audible 'tsk' of her teeth as she pulled the ribbon from her hair again. Her nerves were getting the better of her as the teen attempted to properly style her hair for the Feast, and in her lap lay Museth. The white was rather enjoying watching Hers do her hair and make herself look lovely, and her eyes were a beautiful shade of purple to prove it. "I think you'll love them, Yudu especially. He's my twin you know, since we were born on the same day in the same turn." Another twist, another tug, another sigh, and Soui's hair cascaded down over her shoulders and onto her back. A few strands wafted down to rest upon the dragonet's body which prompted Museth to hum affectionately. "And you know Tsuyat is the one who encouraged me to try being a candidate. He's the one who really believed in me when no one else did."

The hum turned into something akin to a purr as Museth rose, careful to nose against Soui and rub against her face. You're worrying far too much about your hair, my love. Why not wear it down this evening and save your fingers from braids? The teen had been wearing her hair in braids non-stop since her arrival, and even at the hatching she'd had her unruly mane kept in a stranglehold.

Soui sighed and tugged the ribbon again, probably for the last time, before going to tie it about Museth's neck. It nearly blended in, both hide and ribbon startling shades of brilliant white, but such a comparison also allowed Soui to see the many different hues that colored Museth. If she weren't imagining things she could almost swear her dragonet was purple, though she quickly wrote it away as shadows playing tricks on over-eager eyes. The dragonet was set down as the Weyrling went to pull on a dress.

It was overly large for her, something given to her by the Weyr without so much as a second thought. It made her feel small and out of place, and the only shoes she really had to wear were stiff leather boots. She could wear her sandals from the hatching again, though idea of cold threatening to bite at her naked toes had the teen pulling the boots on with a somber expression. When she stood up and had a chance to look herself over, she found the entire outfit made her shapeless and dull.

No one will be looking at your feet. Museth's sudden statement startled Soui from where she'd been pulling on the dress, attempting to find ways to wrap it about herself and make it look anything less like a medicinal sack. Here, tie this about your waist. The white presented a lovely blue ribbon, and Soui followed along in an effort to cinch what she could and tuck the rest. It served a purpose and sort of made the outfit look intentional, which promoted a sigh. Come along, I want to see the others. We're running behind as it is and I hope we won't cause trouble for being late.

Soui shook her head at the good-natured reminder and scooped the little white up, having worried that the cold and damp and slick would result in rough travels. Museth honestly didn't seem to mind as she trusted herself into Soui's arms, the pair connecting on a silent level as they prepared to meet two of the most important people in the young woman's life. As the approached the feast and the crowd of riders, Soui scanned for an all-too-familiar bronze in the crowd, or a beloved human face with the people. She couldn't wait for them to meet Museth, for her to hug them both and let them love her lifemate just as much as she did.

But they weren't there.

"Tsu.....?"  

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
arlie and alegriath

Alegriath chuffed, as if her sister hadn't intimidated her for a moment. You're probably right. Sorry if I Sker'd you there, she said, half teasing and half apologetic. But have you seen the snow? It's such wonderful stuff! But she took a step back and shook herself clean nonetheless, the faint rainbow hue in her hide glistening.

Arlie once again prayed no-one touched this spot until it dried.

I'll go with her for a bit, the white continued before Hers could pose the question, winding through her legs reassuringly. Mom and Dad shouldn't be far. How about you go eat with Skerath's while we look?

Arlie glanced towards the buffet tables, picking out Iathe with some help. She looked...just as scary as her dragon did. And hers was the one that had helped the girl into a heaping pile of panic during the Hatching. And the mess Arlie had caused after...But Alegriath shushed those thoughts, layering it with her sunshine love so that the anxiety wasn't so loud. We won't take long, promise!

Gulping, Arlie nodded, reached down to run her hand over the white's spine as she danced one more figure eight through her legs, and watched as she bounded after her sister. Then, after a pause to gather her courage, she went to pile food onto her plate. There was just so much, it felt...excessive. Arlie had never seen so much at one time, let alone have it available. Her plate was filled with far too many items by the time she shyly took a seat across from Iathe.

"U-Um. Hi," she said to her plate. "...So...Mine's going with yours....
Youprobablyknewthatalreadysorry..."

Mamaaaaaaa~ Alegriath called between Skerath's, eyes still a gentle whirl of green, blue, and purple as she caught up to her sister. It was always the best kind of game or mission when you were with family, and Skerath probably needed the company more than most. Papaaaaaa~ There's music playing, and we wanna dance with you!

Tsunake

Mr Cheri
they lookin for ma

Uta
they lookin for pa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:19 pm
Danzik of Green Eosphoth
Wingsecond of Fire Storm Wing

Any who had thought to see the stern woman in a dress would have found themselves disappointed to find her in a fine leather tunic, a shade of green which matched her beloved, with trousers instead. She wasn't there to be a spectacle, though she did fully intend to be seen. That was part of her job, after all. The other reason was to make sure nobody got too dramatic when things were tense as it was. There would be a lot of kids not coming home after this hatching, and the sight of sobbing parents was.....something that Danzik could sympathize with.

However, there was one young woman she wished to check in on that would have no parents sobbing over her. She would expect no visitors, of that Danzik was certain. Her strong heart will thrive here, just as it would have at Western myDanzik. You worry for no reason, Eosphoth, for all of her limber grace, had settled outside where she could listen to the harpers, finding their music soothing. Far more soothing than any judgment that may have been lingering in the back of minds that a green was a Wingsecond.

It seemed, however, that same young woman was already gathering attention, so Danzik would leave Martirae to her social calls for the time being. She is small and lovely. Send it on to Hessianth, would you? The green passed it on happily.

Which meant her job now was to enjoy some food, keep an eye on any of their own, and wait her chance to sneak in what little social visits she could.

Prism Shine
;P <3

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:08 pm
Having forgotten about the lights, Moirath wanted to really meet her siblings and cousins. To admire their colorings, to say hi, and to get to know their every desire. She wanted to know everything about everyone. She was a nosy one, this dragon. Wiggling in Veltanna’s arms she used a claw to point and direct hers. We should go that way!

Veltanna looked over in the direction. What is over there? She asked.

I don’t know! That is why we should go. Was the happy response. Seeing no reason to not go that way instead of any other, Veltanna obliged and carried her wiggling mass of excited dragon off towards who knows what. Though she soon lost her grip on the wiggling dragon and Moirath was off running. And skidding. I caaaaaan’t stooooopp! She cried as she crashed into a big bronze dragon. HI! Why are you upside down? Moirath lay there all tumbled over against Junenth, completely unconcerned that her backside was above her head. Samodith! Yours is showing more skin then mine...mine says it will get cold so bundling up is needed later. Will yours not get cold? She gazed over to Zinath. Hello! You are pretty!

Veltanna caught up to her new companion and nearly blanched as she realized that Moirath had run into the Western Weyrleader’s dragon. And interrupted him talking to a new weyrling. “Hello.” Uncertainty was evident in her voice.

Uta
Incoming green!

Meepfur

Mr Cheri

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:13 pm
Zamistia and Nanuth

Zamistia was feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the people here, not seeing any of her friends or her eldest sister either. Of course she knew two of those close to her were in the infirmary and she wasn't sure if Shar had been cleared for the feast tonight. She did think how much Fianth's warmth and love seemed to help though, her brown's mother was a sweetheart. And Olliah's words were something she found comfort in too, knowing they would have a place to seek shelter..if they needed it. The young woman could feel that Nanuth wasn't much more comfortable in this crowd either, but she knew he was never crazy about crowds.

Would you feel better if..we went outside? I mean I know..she began, before she noticed another of the baby dragon's coming over.

I should be alright, Mine, as long as you want to stay inside. And sister dear, are you okay over there? You can come over here, if you would like. It is calm... Nanuth thought to his rider, then to his sister Matoath. However, he was stopped midway by the appearance of one of his cousins. It was one he only knew the name of, wondering why he was coming over. This was not one of the eggs His had touched and they hadn't talked. As much as he had thought to just growl, his beloved seemed to want him to play nice. He wanted to argue, but the redheaded light of his life would be upset if he didn't.

Hello Cousin Haloth,he greeted as politely as he could. Only for you, my light, he pushed through his connection to his beloved. He felt her thanks for being nice to someone he might not usually do so towards.

Thaliawen

NovaCracker

Demanthra and Monath

Demanthra couldn't help the smile that came to her lips when she saw that Rhiyn was already dressed in a very handsome tunic and cloak. Somehow, he must have guessed that she was going to drag him with her. She reached over and took his hand, squeezing it gently. A soft gentle giggle escaped her as he complained about it. Of course he would, she knew he really didn't want to go to the feast. She knew this was the best for both of them, something to take their mind off things for a little while. For him, what happened on the sands earlier in the day (maybe for not impressing as well, she wasn't sure) and her for just not thinking on all that happened.

"Well, it is only right we are there for the new pairs, Rhiyn. People were there for Monath and her siblings more than a year ago. I feel I should do the same for these new Weyrlings who are embarking on a new phase of their lives,"she reminded.

Plus, remind him that there will be more bubbly pies than we can have in our weyr. You did tell him you would get him some, to make up for him not impressing,Monath reminded her rider cheekily. Of course she remembered that wager, her beloved had felt so certain this would be Rhiyn's turn.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:53 am
Akaris and Samodith
"Oh, Junenth," Akaris sighed as she all but clung to the bronze.  It was hard to imagine that she'd ever been afraid of him, now that she held such a fondness for him that it bordered on infatuation.  Perhaps, now that she had her own dragon, she wouldn't stay quite so infatuated forever, but with the time that they would have to say goodbye looming, it might even have deepened.  And Zinath, sweet and beautiful Zinath, oh-

When R'mor spoke, she finally released Junenth to turn and throw her arms around the Weyrleader, burying her face against him. "I'm not sure if I'm the luckiest person in the world or the unluckiest, or if they just cancel each other out," she replied, voice muffled.  She had the most perfect dragon she could ever ask for, after all, but now she was stuck here, away from her home and family. "I'm so sorry, I-"

She didn't want to leave, didn't want them to think that she wanted to.  Or that she might forget, or love them any less, or... It was hard to put any of it into words, especially without crying.

Samodith had stretched to offer the bronze a soft little nuzzle, then moved to gently circle and brush against the legs of Hers and Junenth's, giving off waves of warm affection.  Before she could go to nose at A'ral and Zinath as well, though, one of her cousins came zooming onto the scene, and right into Junenth.  Her eyes flashed red-orange, and she mantled her wings and gave voice to a low hiss.  This was her family that she was finally meeting, and they were having hugs, and Moirath had interrupted! Mine will be fine, she snapped, But you may not be.  Do you have any idea who you just ran into?

Uta

Mr Cheri

faesinger
sorry, you have found the temperamental green button. XD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:58 am
W'ill of Brown Faloth

"Come on, Faloth, we're gonna be late!"

W'ill hurriedly pulled his vest on over his nicest shirt as he dashed out of the Weyrling Barracks to the Hatching Feast, brown baby Faloth gleefully running at his side. W'ill was just a whisker behind, as usual, and hoped he hadn't missed anything exciting! What a whirlwind the last few sevendays had been: getting Searched, coming to the Weyr in time for TWO queen flights, standing for the double clutch, the drama of the Hatching, Impressing his dragon -- his dragon! He glanced down at Faloth, who gazed back at him with happily whirling blue-green eyes. We won't miss anything, Mine -- they're probably all waiting for us to make our entrance!

Grinning, W'ill and Faloth headed to where the tents and pavilions were set up for the Feast. He slowed to a walk, smoothing back his hair so he didn't look like he'd just ran across the Weyr bowl, and strolled into the thick of the gathered crowd. Immediately he started looking for Shanley -- he knew she had to be here somewhere. It had been a bit of a rushed parting on the sands when he'd Impressed Faloth, and he wanted to both apologize and socialize with her (within reason; he knew the rules were no flirting, nothing like that, and no drinking).

Finally he spotted her. "Shanley!" he called out over the conversations and music, waving his arm. He made his way over to her and stopped himself before giving her a hug. "Shanley! I'm so glad you're here! I'm, um, sorry the way I left you on the sands… This is Faloth," he said as he petted the small brown's head.

Faloth nuzzled against W'ill's hip and looked up at the girl. Hello, Haloth's rider!

W'ill paused and looked at Shanley quizzically. What had Faloth said?

Thaliawen
for Shanley!

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:42 am
“Sorry about him, I encouraged him to make friends,” Shanley offered to Misty, noting that the girl seemed shy. “You’re Tizenia’s sister, aren’t you? Is she alright?” She knew the girl had gotten pretty badly hurt, but had she survived? She hoped there hadn’t been a second death.

“Oh. This is Haloth,” she added, offering Zamistia a smile. “I’m Shanley.”

Hello, Haloth greeted, Mine is telling me to make friends. Would you like to make friends?

Shanley looked up when she heard W’ill. She gave him a smile, rather than reaching towards him for a hug. “Of course I’m here,” she said. Even if she hadn’t impressed, she would’ve come. He’d Impressed! And he’d tried to protect her, though she suspected they were lucky a dragon hadn’t come near. Neither of them could’ve fought one.

“Hi Faloth,” she grinned at the way he greeted her. “Oh, you haven’t met Haloth,” she realized, giving W’ill a sideways smile. She gestured to the small blue interacting with Nanuth. “He’s shy. He didn’t want to come out of his egg without me. I was hoping he’d make friends.”
Dea and #Teddy#
Sorry for the short post, will have Rhiyn later.

Tatteredpixie
Faloth and Haloth!

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas