Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply ________Ikeinasu ► The Iron City of Bridges
鉄 Ikeinasu :: Pine Bluffs [Crafting/Market District] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida
Crew

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

In the end sadly Lupus knew from the moment the wolf began to move he would be mostly ineffective against it, his palm colliding solidly with the opposite shoulder of his target, upon which his subsequent Gunbai swing was meaningless as the pole of the weapon collided with the wolf, sending her careening into the open alleyway with a bang. His face contorted slightly in annoyance as this happened, knowing that this would inevitably cause them trouble since its not everyday a hulking werewolf leaking acid and blood flies from an alleyway. His fears were proven true when the people around it began to retreat and some even running off screaming in fear from the creature. Thankfully it seemed they were smart enough, or perhaps well disciplined enough to know staying would make it harder on the people actually fighting her, so they retreated far enough to allow them to fight without concern.

Hefting up the Gunbai he allowed the pole of the weapon to land with a loud thud atop his shoulder as he began to emerge from the alleyway behind Zuhra. Unlike his lithe friend Lupus merely stepped into his own diseased land, taking a second large step forward to clear the small area before he righted his body, readying himself in case the wolf-creature in front of them attacked suddenly while they weren't prepared. However instead of the wolf doing something out of nowhere he instead bore witness to a person turning into lightning and dashing through the wolf before appearing between them with their blade ready. Zuhra seemingly knew the boy, since he called him by name and even added sama to it, causing Lupus to blink slightly in confusion before merely giving a deep disappointed sigh, carrying with it his obvious displeasure at being stopped by a human from putting an end to what was clearly a beast. After a second of thought he spoke in a deep tone; his voice carrying it's typical overbearing Kingly aura, as his amber eyes narrowed sharply upon them.
"Forgive me for being unwilling to listen to your orders, I just awoke from a long slumber and am unfamiliar with this world. However I know enough to see that the creature you're guarding is clearly corrupted and deserving of death. Do you wish to protect something clearly frowned upon by the gods above? If so tell me why, do you believe you can change it? Stop it from being corrupt with kind words and kind intentions? "

As he spoke he lowered his Gunbai from his shoulder, his massive body seemingly growing larger as he began to move forward to stand next to Zuhra. Though it didn't look like it he was silently adjusting his state of mind, his emotions seemingly entering into an endless void which they wouldn't return from unless he willed them to. Based on how Zuhra was acting towards the person named Kaileer, Lupus wanted least to offend him and create an enemy, but at the same time he was unwilling to allow something like the wolf behind him to exist much longer without a solid reason as to why. Keeping his eyes locked onto the two in front of him he spoke to Zuhra beside him, not even bothering to whisper or lower his voice.
"I will follow your decision, I don't know enough about this new world to offend people or want to fight other humans."With that said he fell silent, his eyes staring calmly forward as he awaited Zuhras final choice or perhaps Kaileer's response to sway him.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Market tab tab
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs:
D-rank ll Suiton/Doton ll Oni-Clan Chakra: 200/200 || Stamina: 330/330

Techniques Used:
• Voice of the King → Born a natural leader, what many have assumed to be a reborn king from ancient times, Lupus carries about him an aura of stateliness that makes those of lesser personalities believe and trust him easier, in some cases against what reality might tell them. This aura gives his words more credibility, his emotions more force, such that he may shout a command to a raging beast and give it pause. In effect, the Voice of the King grants a natural adjustment to the first impressions any living being he encounters takes. While this never is a forceful effect it might well give others pause, a chance where there may have been none before. (Just spoke out, not trying to make him seem OP if I did sorry lemme know I can change. >_<)
• Emotional Compromise → A being who believes that emotion has no play in the world of war, Lupus has the mental tenacity to shut down his emotions to keep a cool, level head. This isn't a perfect art, but borne of one emptying one's emotions into a void deep within one's core. In effect, by spending a single activation's worth of time, Lupus may put himself within a frame of mind that helps him keep emotions at a distance. In effect, this grants him a one [1] rank decrease to Enchantment Genjutsu that focuses on effecting emotions specifically, and allow him to completely ignore all pain. While it isn't perfect, it does allow him an easier time to pinpoint those emotions as foreign.

Stats]

• Power: ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
• Agility: ✦✦✦✦✦
• Intelligence: ✦✦
• Chakra: ✦

Skills:
• Mining → 7
• Brewing → 10
• Drawing → 2
Proficiencies:
• Single Weapon Combat → Heavy
• Two Handed Large Weapons → Basic
• Intensive Weaponry → Two-Handed Weapon w/ One Hand
• Two Handed Large Weapons → Gunbai → Advanced Training
• Unarmed Combat → Basic
• Unarmed Combat → Grappling → Advanced Training
• Unarmed Combat → Offensive → Advanced Training
• Unarmed Combat → Defensive → Advanced Training
tab tab
ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ:
ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ:
tab • Plate Armor
tab • One Person Tent
tab • Normal Clothing
tab • Gunbai - Two-handed large weapons
tab • Bedroll
tab • Backpack
tab • Blanket
tab • [3] Peppermint Candy Canes - Doubles Chakra and Stamina recovery speed for [5] posts when eaten.
tab • [3] Christmas Cookies - Increases your chakra or stamina pool by [50] for [5] posts when eaten.
tab • Makeshift Axe - Tier 0, it's made of sticks and stones roped together, Durability 5
tab • 28 Samehada Scales - Tier 4 material, Disperses chakra
tab • 15lbs of iron ore
tab • 3 good quality wolf pelts
tab • [1] Oiled Waterskin [gift form zuhra]
tab • A C-Clamp [Gift from Zuhra]
Usugi of the Wind and Waves → An ancient Gunbai of nightmarish origin, Usugi is believed to have been forged in the depths of a temple where the mad priest led hundreds to their deaths in order to provide raw materials for its creation. Whether or not this is true is difficult to say at best, given none were meant to have survived, but the pale white leather that covers the faces of the weapon definitely do look and feel like stretched human flesh. With the steel handle twisted and cast in such a way that it looks like human faces are screaming out from the shaft and the bladded edge of the Gunbai seeming to reflect light in odd, twisted ways it is clear that whatever its origins it was clearly designed for fear. Yet the truly horrific parts come when Usugi is awoken, caused by fifty [50] Chakra or Stamina points being spent as a sacrifice to the thing that guards within.
tab The Howling Shards ► Water and wind, fire, earth and lightning powers controlled by the wielder find their techniques altered thematically when used alongside this weapon. Wind howls with the screams of the dead and damned, with fire morphing into the expressions of those who died in fire. Water is blacker than sin and carries with it the reek of fetid blood while electricity snarles into demonic forms. The earth, tormented by its power, is black and rotted with decay, carrying with it the sweet stench of death. In effect techniques being used inspire a negative effect, a chilling, dark energy that borders the unholy power of corruption. C - ranked Shadow damage is constantly applied alongside the damage of the attacks, something that bypasses Defense and does half again [50% More] more Durability damage than before. This effect lasts for three [3] posts, with an upkeep of 30 Chakra or Stamina per post after.
tab The Crawling Chaos ► Use of this weapon comes at a cost as the mind begins to rot with each post sustaining the evil power of Usagi. For every three [3] posts being used apply one [1] point of Spiritual corruption upon the body. At every ten [10] points of Corruption the body gains an Echo Intrusion affliction. These Intrusions alter the physical body and emotional state of the figure in some way, while providing a bonus in its place. These may be submitted as "custom techniques", though in all cases there is a negative as equal in strength as the positive, and will include physical alterations.

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Jintetsu-kun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:51 am
User Image

𒂟 Honō Hokori 𒂟

𒊹 • • Hari Clan • Kumogakure • • 𒊹

Chakra : 100 / 100 𑁍 Stamina : 100 / 100

𒈯 𒃵

Green eye did not waver from Kaileer's gaze - a stark contrast to when Honō was last at
                    the age fifteen, where a direct conversation would be acknowledged with a slightly down-
                    tilted head and a gaze that only rested as high on the other person's face as their cheek-
                    bones. A respectful acknowledgement that showed a humbled spirit that would not dare to
                    counter what was said to them. But that life, Kaileer and Wanryoku encouraged, did not
                    have to be lived with them. The sight of strangers still inspired the curl of that top vertebrae,
                    never wishing disrespect, and never assuming the boundaries Honō was allowed to toe.
                    Wanryoku was home; safe and secured. Kaileer was adventure; laughter and knowledge.
                    And seeing this still be true with Fiozia only brought sincerity to the small rest of a smile on
                    the Hari clan member's lips. Proof that not everything was gone.

As Kaileer's gaze turned to the mountain, so did Honō's green gaze follow. While tracing the
                    outline, Kaileer explained what they knew. Spirits. Fades. Feelings as food. The green gaze
                    turned inwards, the pupils unknowingly drifting down the mountain's slopes and crannied as
                    thoughts followed their own inner hills. Curious they are centered on the city. But Honō is no
                    mastermind nor sleuth, so the cruiosity was left to sit amongst the rest of a lifetime of silent
                    musings. The hot kebab was a welcome addition to the system. Yes, perhaps a better one
                    to work on would be how to be of use to the village. The time spent out in the cold and harsh
                    wilderness proved that the muscle memory built up over the years was gone.

All thought stopped at the sound of that howl. Primal instinct jumped up the adrenaline levels
                    and heartrate while the lungs went still to allow better hearing. Hot and cold; blood rushing
                    and crawling chills. Fear.

The food is wrapped by panicked hands without conscious thought and stored away into a
                    pouch. Amongst a crowd, Honō's spine straightened, missing the height once had to peer
                    over the crowd to spot where the danger was coming from. Now it was only thanks to breaks
                    in the crowd and the flow of people trying to get away from the danger that Honō was getting
                    any information of the situation. Getting a general sense of the direction, Honō's gaze did a
                    scan down that area, glancing to and fro over the peripheries while an instinctually-driven
                    hand rested on the dagger nestled securely in the dip above their hips. Honō listened to the
                    young woman explain the source of the bestial cry. Honō felt like a hare in the bush. Green
                    eyes didn't even flicker away from their search as Kaileer turned to deliver orders. But Honō
                    did start breathing again.

Like a plug pulled, sound came rushing in once again.

Footsteps above all else; the rushing of a crowd bouncing off the surrounding buildings and
                    echoing down from the bridge above as people fled to safety. Bridge; narrow, limited points to
                    escape danger. Risk of falling, being crushed in a panic. And the more that attempt it, the
                    slower to evacuate the area. The hand now removed from the still sheathed dagger, Honō
                    instead begins guiding people on down the wider paths, spreading out the crowd into a fan
                    rather than the natural river-like current this crowd on a mission was forming. Those passing
                    alleyways the Hari clan member quickly redirects them down with murmured instructions,
                    passing along the implication for a need of quiet words and quieter footfalls. But the order...
                    green eyes snapped back to the direction of the commotion.

The crowd gone, the yelling distant. The sight was ghastly.

Jintetsu-kun

Ningishzida

Even from the distance, Honō could see the tell-tale glisten of liquid refracting light on fur.
                    Steam rose from beneath it, snow melting. Was the liquid boiling hot to causing so much
                    steam? Green eyes caught a bar trace of steam from this distance also rising off another's
                    weapon; a scythe? They stood... as though addressing Kaileer in conversation though, rather
                    than in a defensive stance against the furred mass. Kaileer stood between the creature and
                    two others, weapon raised against the unknown being.

The larger of the two people with Kaileer almost made Honō gasp in joy - but the way they
                    stood, the garb they wore. It was not Wanryoku. And the words they spoke, drifting easily
                    down the road now the crowd had long abated, only made the pang of longing strike deeper.
                    Not even an imitation of the man Honō owed their change of life views to; so very, very
                    different. The giant of a man spoke so formally and succinctly that it was as though the Hari
                    clan member was listening to a guard of lord's bearing speak. A General, Honō mused. He
                    spoke like a General. And he seemed to be relying on the other unnamed man's actions to
                    finalise his own course of action.

There was time when Honō might have been able to stand by Kaileer's back. The supporter,
                    the one to not only follow orders and follow up on the actions of others to best increase their
                    effectiveness. But the time that had passed, or the techniques used to give Honō this new
                    chance at living a life, had watered those skills to an almost complete non-existance. Kaileer
                    was right to order Honō to leave with the crowd, now only a liability. A potential surviver at
                    best. Getting another killed at worst. But, Honō reasoned with sad, green eyes, to leave now
                    may draw attention. So Honō kept the distance thus, sidled against a wall, watching on,
                    remembering how they used to be of use. It took time before. A lot of time. And much of
                    Kaileer's and Wanryoku's patience and tutaledge. Not this time. Honō would work for them
                    faster this time. It was what they deserved of him.

𒊩 Acrobat 𒊩 Fifteen [ 15 ] 𒊩 ??? 𒊩 ??? 𒊩 ??? 𒊩 ???

Experience : 2,500
                                  Ħ

Royal Taorito

Lanfaer

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:33 pm
User Image
______________________The Narrator Howls ||
tab You know what pisses off a Sprite of Freedom?
tab Being told what to do.
tab In most cases she would have just listened but when it came to danger the Sylph has some problems with authority. Especially since while Kaileer had been training so, too, had she. She was good in a fight to cover the use of her element, Wind, and she could use it to fight alongside him as needed. So when she was told to step back and help others evacuate she wanted to kick him in the teeth. Still she almost obeyed, knowing that a fight with Kaileer wouldn't end well because he was well meaning in his words without intent to harm or demoralize her. This was well known to anyone who actually spent more than a few minutes talking to the male especially if he felt you were in danger. Sacrificing himself for others was the trait of a Hero, but it wasn't the trait of a Leader.
tab And right then, she needed the Leader.
tab So when the other two would step up to question Kaileer's intentions they would see a flash of blue a moment before a tall young woman, covered in barely any clothing and ignoring the cold just fine with her blue skin, appeared beside the leader of this town. She stood on the balls of her feet, eyes down as her hair swirled about her body with the scent of ozone about her from her rapid movements. The scent of rain and wind came with it, and though she bore no weapon it was clear she was ready to fight. She didn't say anything, merely hovered several inches off of the ground with her hands clenched in fists at her side with elbows slightly bent, as if ready to hammer someone's face into the ground if they tried to attack.
tab Couldn't be too careful with these adventurous types, especially a Stragari.

Royal Taorito

BlackFruity

Ningishzida

Jintetsu-kun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:09 am
User Image

S I X T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R
K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I've been looking at the sky to show me where I went wrong.
C - R A N K O A T H K E E P E R - S O L D I E R H A K E M O T O

Been looking at the sky like someone was looking down. But it keeps raining on me.

[Location:] Market.

Fiorzia ignored my request, flashing through the air to appear hovering beside me not a moment after I had arrived. Part of me expected it, but it didn't mean I was any less annoyed. I could guess that meant Hono had likewise not left, but I couldn't risk pulling my attention away from the bloodthirsty young man before me. However at the mention of 'bleeding acid' I did pull my gaze away to get a better look at the wolf-like creature who had fallen unconscious behind me. As I watched, her form shifted and shuddered as she returned to her human shape. That only made what I'd missed in my haste to stop them more clear. The side of her face an parts of her body were deformed, mutated even, with what looked like eyes dotting her. Corruption. Something we still had little knowledge on but had had to face more than I liked.

My eyes turned back to the man--Zuhra, if I remembered correctly; he was a resident but we didn't interact much--and his companion whom I did not recognize as the latter spoke. He was questioning my actions, claiming to know enough to know that the 'monster' needed to be 'put down'. They both seemed to be under that impression. That caused anger to bubble up, but I kept it under control, for the moment.

The man was a giant, not as tall as Wan but still taller than the average human. A small part of me wondered if there was a possibility he was one of the Stragari, but definitely was not one I knew from my time with them. Normally, someone might feel intimidated by him, but I was not. "Corruption can be healed. It'll take time, but we have Skalds who specialize in removing it." We'd had to find a way to remove it with how often the Yokai were encountered. Many of them caused what we had labeled 'corruption', a force sort of like a disease that caused the body to mutate and the mind to become twisted.

I glanced at Zuhra again, and then back at the newcomer. Clearly he needed some convincing in order to back down. "Since you've evidently just woken, I'm not sure what all you've been told. Long story short, there are very few humans still alive, so if there's a chance one of them can be saved, I'll take that chance. If for any reason she doesn't recover, I'll take the responsibility of ending her life." The girl couldn't have been more than ten or eleven, and if she'd been stealing supplies, then she was probably just scared and confused. I could have been wrong, but it felt like her shapeshifting was just a form of self-defense. I knew better than most what it was like to react violently to strong emotions. I lowered by blade slightly, hoping that they would back off, although I didn't drop my guard. It made me cringe internally to beg, but I added on, "Please, at least let me try."

But no one told you that this was going to hurt. And now all I really want is to scream.

Counter | 50 / 200

Active Effects:
• Agility [5]: [.5] rank increase to physical speed.
• Power [5]: [.5] rank increase to physical strength.

Current Stats:
• Physical| Strength: +0.5 x Speed: +0.5
• Spiritual| Strength: 0.0 x Speed: 0.0
• Power [6] || Agility [6] || Intelligence [3] || Chakra [1]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
• None.

Items of Note:
• Zephyr [Katana]

Lanfaer
BlackFruity
Ningishzida
Jintetsu-kun

tab .CHAKRA : 310 / 310 [+15] .STAMINA : 585 / 585 .TRANCE : 15 / 15
                                          tab .EXP : 7600 .RYO : 両400 .HEALTH : Good .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:23 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Oh great. This was turning into something so much more than it was as two of Kaileer's supporters showed up, one equally giant of a man like Lupus sulking away against a wall, while the other a vibrant with bodacious curves to her figure of a woman that floated next to the man in a quasi-aggressive stance. Zuhra's head slightly twitched to the right as his facial features scrunched for a brief moment. The teenager's words were.. questionable to say the least. The male across from him was trustworthy for the most part, but the claim he had just made seemed outlandish and not necessarily out of character, but just off for a lack of a better definition.

If there really was a cure for whatever plague the child, then why was it not public knowledge, hell, why was her condition not public knowledge? Everything just seemed off about this. By now Lupus was at his side and accidentally prodded at the growing tension with his declaration, although respected by Zuhra. To go against Kaileer with these current odds were.. undesirable to say the least. Calculation red orbs glanced about surveying the situation, first the downed weregirl, then Kaileer followed by the sultry blue woman thing whatever she was, Hono off in the distance, the armored giant next to himself still brandishing his gunbai, next to his own weapon before lastly landing back on Kaileer.

His eyes locked firmly on the man across from him for a few moments until his eyes closed and he shook his head with a heavy sigh, reaching up to scratch the side of his temple with his free hand. Predator's awakened form would revert to it's normal state as the large singular blade unfurled and became four once more, the acidic staining spread equally amongst the black as sin blades. The muscle and skin slowly receded until Zuhra's hand was free of it's loving embrace and the naturally twisted and bent black wood of the snath returned to it's proper state. Turning to walk away, Zuhra would give a lighthearted pat on Lupus' left pectoral/shoulder region, unlike the death slap he had received before, and made his way over to a nearby closed barrel, not having walked far at all.

He would take a comfortable squad on it, resting Predator next to him against the stall.
Alright, you win Kaileer-sama. But just remember, Zuhra would glance to the girl and then at Kaileer's companions before turning back to him, If things do go awry.. keep your strings close lest they get cut. Now that things had settled down again, the blatant cold of their surroundings was beginning to bite it's way back into his body and he shivered before taking off his sandals and reaching into a bag at his waist where he tucked them inside and retrieved two pairs of boots which would serve as a bit more proper footwear for the weather. First the white boot, which slipped perfectly onto his right foot and the silver boot did the same for his left, wonderful shoes they were.

Sadly he didn't have a heavy cloak to help block the wind and retain heat but it was whatever for now, he could deal.
Mmkay Lupus, suppose we should hunt out Umehiyo and inform her the job is complete then. Don't expect any rewards though.. Beady red eyes turned to stare a hole at Kaileer with heavy implications behind their gaze.

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Lupus, Kaileer, Sprite, Hono, Weregrill tab tab ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: Defeated tab tab sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Healthy, slight chakra exhaustion tab tab ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Main Street of Market District

Stats:
◇Rank → D
◇Title →
◇Class → Tracker [Sight]
◇Class Discipline → Bloodhound [Canine]
◇Chakra Pool → 142/275
◇Stamina Pool → 225/275
◇Blood Pool → 200/200

Power| ☆☆☆
Agility| ☆☆☆☆☆
Intelligence| ☆☆☆
Chakra| ☆☆☆

Skills and Proficiency:
◇ Mining → 1
◇ Farming → 1
◇ Logging → 1
◇ Fishing → 1
◇ Foraging → 5
◇ Hunting, Normal Animals → 5
◇ Hunting, Unnatural Animals → 5
◇ Hunting, Humanoid → 5
◇ Hunting, Monsters → 1

◇Single Handed Light Weapons → Basic
◇Single Weapon Combat → Basic
◇Two Weapon Combat → Basic
◇Two Handed Medium Weapons → Basic
◇Two Handed Medium Weapons → Advanced Training → Scythe → B
◇Intensive Weaponry → Two-Handed Weapon w/ One Hand

Inventory:
Clothing//Armor//Bags
◇ Super Light Armor [D - Ranked, Scale 5] Under Armor, Male, wearing
◇ Normal Clothing, wearing
◇ White Boot - Right [Bag of Holding]
◇ Silver Boot - Left [Bag of Holding]
◇ Pair of wool pants - Nice and warm [bag of holding]
◇ Backpack [bag of holding]
◇ Bag of Encasing/Holding → A small pouch that is bigger on the inside, and can carry up to one thousand pounds [1,000 lbs] of items.

Weapons
◇ [1] Trench Knife [Sheathed in an x-shape on lower back]
◇ [1] Trench Knife [bag of holding]
◇ Jagged Bismuth Dagger - With the design and the blade's material the weapon does one half [1/2] rank more Damage. [Sheathed in an x-shape on lower back]
◇ T4 w/ T5 Abilities Nightmare Scythe "Predator" [bag of holding]
◇ Kunai Launcher - Needs repaired, 5 Systematic Repair required; Costs X-rank stamina to use, and fits up to [10] kunai [bag of holding]
◇ [4] Cupid Arrows - Allows for temporary Love effect afflicted upon those struck to love others struck by another arrow. Lasts for 3 - 12 Posts [Bag of Holding]

Camping//Survival Supplies
◇ One Person Tent [bag of holding]
◇ Soap [bag of holding]
◇ [2] Whetstone [Durability of 3. Restores 2 Durability to a weapon when used] [bag of holding]
◇ Blanket [bag of holding]
◇ Bedroll [bag of holding]
◇ Mess Kit [bag of holding]
◇ Camp Hammer [bag of holding]
◇ Thermometer - Mercury based [bag of holding]

Food//Drink Items
◇ [1] Oiled Waterskin [bag of holding]
◇ [1] Tasty Peach - A treat that restores [25%] of max Chakra and Stamina when eaten. Takes [1] activation to eat. [bag of holding]
◇ [3] Christmas Cookies [bag of holding] Increases your chakra or stamina pool by [50] for [5] posts when eaten. [bag of holding]
◇ [5] Gingerbread Wonders - They're cookies, we promise! Just quote a DM if you eat one. [bag of holding]
◇ [3] Peppermint Candy Canes - Doubles Chakra and Stamina recovery speed for [5] posts when eaten. [bag of holding]

Miscellaneous Event Rewards
◇ Refer to profile

Passive(s) & Technique(s) Used:
--
Description: --

◇ True Ancestors have passive night-vision
◇ Any attempts at obscuring their own presence is increased by one rank [1], making them difficult to detect overall.
◇ Every five [5] points in agility: gains a half rank [.5] in speed for Bukijutsu, Taijutsu, and unnamed physical attacks. Also gain a five [5] stamina decrease to unnamed physical attacks, to a minimum of five [5].
◇ Tracker Focus: Sight - sixth sense-level ability to detecting even the faintest trace of their prey.
◇ Smoke Training: The user gains a half rank [.5] increase to their speed while moving within smoke.
◇ Kemuri no Shikaku [Sight through Smoke]: The practitioner's vision is no longer adversely affected by their smoke bombs.

Company:
Ningishzida
BlackFruity
Royal Taorito
Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:59 pm
"What… is happening out there?" Jean wondered briefly, his eyes narrowing as he stared at the firmly closed windows. The sounds of a very likely ruckus could be audibly heard on the other side. However, right now, he didn't have the luxury to be distracted. Preferring to ignore whatever trouble was brewing outside, Jean slid his eyes back to what truly interested him: a length of cloth soaking in dye. [1/5 Tier 1 Tailoring]

Dye brewed of the icy berries that he had found plenty of ever since the first day he had set foot in this strange time and place. Jean was testing to see if it the plant could be used to make any usable sort of dye. However, he frowned, it seemed this time the result was once again less than satisfactory. He let out a long breath. [2/5 Tier 1 Tailoring]

He let out a long breath as he carefully drew the cheap, white cloth out of the liquid. Was it the quality of cloth he used? He couldn't spare using the more valuable pieces, even if they were hardly fine materials themselves. No, he'd just have to keep on until he was sure he had made the best formula he could. [3/5 Tier 1 Tailoring]

Dyeing, or at least going to these lengths for it, wasn't something he would do if he couldn't help it. Unfortunately, he couldn't help it. Living here out in the middle of nowhere with civilization just barely flourishing, Jean was forced to be more self-reliant if he wanted even a smidgen of his past civilized life to remain. He didn't have much choice in the way of plants, either, the berries being the most promising out of all of the winter evergreens near the village. [4/5 Tier 1 Tailoring]

Sighing, Jean simply made the best out of what he had. It wouldn't do to waste the cloth, so he took out his needle and tools to shape it into… Well, he didn't put much thought into it, letting his fingers take the lead. Feeling the lay of the cloth, his digits worked their magic, folding, shaping, cutting and sewing the fabric until it took the shape of a pair of warm mittens. [5/5 Tier 1 Tailoring; CC 6] [Success: 100 Experience] [Tier 3, Rank 1 cleared]

Jean's deft hands worked rather quickly, a matter of seconds passing before he finished the mittens. Of course, though, it wasn't just his hands. His tendrils assisted with his work, the fine threads like spun gold delicately threading along the coarse cloth. This was another reason why he preferred to work in private, finding some way, even if it damned near seemed like a miracle, to hole himself away even in the public forges. [1/5 Tier 1 Tailoring]

Well, that was one reason. The other reason was, of course, the cold. Though, this time, there was more than discomfort being Jean's excuse for avoiding the cold. The dyes, in his belief, required warm room temperatures, or else it was a very real threat that they'd freeze. [2/5 Tier 1 Tailoring]

Jean had several vats waiting, each with coarse cloth soaking. Some had been started later than others. Others, Jean had already tested the formula out for one piece of cloth, but was testing if a longer soak would create any color differences. Jean set aside the newly minted mittens, not quite ready to give them out yet. [3/5 Tier 1 Tailoring]

After all, disappointed as he was at his own lackluster work, it was still a valuable sample. Jean hoped he could produce better results, but if this was the best, then he would need it to compare. Of course, to reproduce, Jean also carefully labeled the mitten with a temporary tag. That way, he would know the ratio of the dye used and the length of time the cloth was soaked. [4/5 Tier 1 Tailoring]

Then he pulled out another piece of cloth from a vat. His frown deepened even further than the last time. See? This was why he put aside the gloves. This color was simply atrocious. A muddled, splotchy mess. Maybe for avant garde work? But Jean wasn't in that sort of mood. As if afraid his eyes would be permanently damaged by the dull, gray color, Jean quickly whipped them into some ugly handkerchiefs. Maybe he could give them to the heavy labor workers later. They certainly needed something to clean up their faces, and they certainly didn't have the sense of beauty to be offended by the color like Jean was. [5/5 Tier 1 Tailoring; CC 6] [Success: 100 Experience] [Tier 3, Rank 2 cleared]

The handkerchiefs actually came out passable… in shape… Jean diligently labeled them and then tossed them behind the mittens. Yes, even they deserved to be saved as samples. Being raised by a scientist artist certainly made Jean particularly careful on the details. [1/5 Tier 1 Tailoring]

Jean picked up the next piece. He scrutinized it. Could third time be the charm? Nope. However, it was better. His gaze pierced the cloth for some time. [2/5 Tier 1 Tailoring]

Wanting a better look at the shade, he walked underneath a window that opened rather high on the wall. It was a thin slot, enough to let in light, but too high to give most people (hard to say everyone in a village full of potential ninja) a look in. Jean opened the window and brought the cloth to the light. [3/5 Tier 1 Tailoring]

Jean was a little impressed with himself. Although, that was only because this came after a string of failures. The shade was passable, and after the days he had taken off to experiment on these berries, it filled him with a sense of accomplishment. A shadow flew past the window. [4/5 Tier 1 Tailoring]

The shadow elicited the reclusive artist to shoot a quick frown at the window. Only now did he realize that the ruckus was still continuing. Well, perhaps that was to be expected. He did work almost supernaturally quickly with these overly simple projects. Still, Jean closed the window as soon as he was done with it so that he could return to his piece and quiet and turn this cloth into… Hm… Yes, a little capelet with a hood seemed to work out. [5/5 Tier 1 Tailoring; CC 6] [MASTERWORK???: 100 Experience] [Tier 3, Rank 3 cleared]

Jean… felt really good with this design. He held the capelet in his hands. The hood was spacious, with cornered edges sewed in so that the curve of it was just right. Hmm… He had only been trying to experiment with this a bit, which was the size was just right, but it had turned into a final product he might keep. Yes.

I feel like I'm going to die at this rate, Lan. Halp. Jean was going strong, though. He considered his just finished work and, because of the recent good feeling he had about it, figured that this dye would do well. He considered the last few he still had to observe, just briefly, and ascertained that they weren't quite up to par, either. [1/16 Tier 3 Tailoring]

A master tailor probably factored in the dye of the fabric to create the effect he needed. Jean wasn't a master tailor, however. He was just an uncannily good artisan, and so, he relied completely on his hands. Taking the fabric remaining from the third dye batch, carefully considered what he had on hand. [2/16 Tier 3 Tailoring]

The appearance, Jean had already approved of. Next, was to see what could be done with the physical material. He already knew what the final product would be--a new flag, the second Jean would have made, for Ikeinasu--but the question was how this one would be an improvement over the current one. The current one, of course, looked passable. [3/16 Tier 3 Tailoring]

Jean wouldn't let it look anything less than that once they had the appropriate means. However, it was fading, which was why he was working on this next flag. He wanted something a little more durable. Considering the fabric he had chosen… [4/16 Tier 3 Tailoring]

It was cheap and coarse, but Jean had also chosen it because it was durable. Jean decided he would take advantage of this and further treat the dyed fabric to make it moisture resistant. Some resin would do the trick, but that would be once the shape and design were set. He also worried about what it might do to the fabric, itself. [4/16 Tier 3 Tailoring]

Or… Jean changed his mind. He would use the resin to make the cloth even further durable than it already was, but not so much to make it water-resistant. Too much would mean that it could get too stiff. Instead, to combat the plethora of water, often in the form of snow, in Ikeinasu, Jean would infuse water properties in to the cloth. [5/16 Tier 3 Tailoring]

This sounded like a plan to Jean. However, he carefully considered for a moment longer. He couldn't expect success by any means, but even then, he took the time he needed to, hopefully, maximize the chances of a successfully created new flag for Ikeinasu. Mentally, Jean traced out the steps he would need. [6/16 Tier 3 Tailoring]

All of this for a single flag. I'm dying. With wax, Jean traced out the outline for the flag. The current one had a dovetail shape. Jean decided he wanted a gonfalon shape for this flag. Essentially, a vertical pentagon with the tip pointed downwards. It looked a bit like a shield… or the edge of a sword. However one wanted to look at it. [7/16 Tier 3 Tailoring]

After carefully tracing out half of an outline, he had folded the cloth in half to ensure symmetry, Jean took the scissors. One hand kept a firm grip on the cloth. The other hand carefully guided the scissors across the trace. Gold tendrils, glimmering in the fire and candlelight, flattened and smoothed out the path with painstaking care. [8/16 Tier 3 Tailoring]

There was still a ruckus outside. As soon as Jean finished, something very loudly crashed into the wall of his workspace. As in, the other side of the wall. The outside side of the wall. It had crashed into that part. Oh hey, four sentence! [9/16 Tier 3 Tailoring]

Jean started at the sound, glaring daggers into the wall. A moment sooner, and he could have started while working. This dyed cloth… He was only testing out the dye, so he didn't have much of it. He would hate if he had to waste some of it because some ruffian had decided to make a fuss. [10/16 Tier 3 Tailoring]

Still, that didn't mean that Jean was going to go through all the trouble of going outside to stop the madness. It would be no use, anyways. Just possibly result in injuries on his person, and he couldn't allow that to happen. Jean signed and returned to his work. [11/16 Tier 3 Tailoring]

Trace. Cut. Now Jean had two pieces of fabric that were the same shape and size. Now, for the design. Jean didn't need to see a reference. He had memorized the symbol after his time working it into cloth. [12/16 Tier 3 Tailoring]

Finer and with greater speed than any pair of human hands could hope to achieve, Jean's fine tendrils embroidered thread across the surface of the flag that Jean's hands held flat with the help of a large embroidery frame. The many golden threads worked in tandem. Human hands were no match for their stitch-like width. Human hands could not make up against their sheer numbers. [13/16 Tier 3 Tailoring]

That was the truth of it. It made something usually time-consuming like embroidery very quick work for Jean. Of course, if someone looked close enough at Jean's work, they might notice the trick quickly. Multiple starting points, far more than is effective for most humans. However, who would bother to look so closely at such details? [14/16 Tier 3 Tailoring]

Both sides of the flag were worked on at the same time. The same family symbol of the Hiraite was created, perfectly centered so that the two sides, once put together, would look like two halves. Inky black threads were used for the symbol. Though embroidery was the medium, the artist in Jean shaped that embroider so it was hard to tell the difference between it and boldly drawn calligraphy. [15/16 Tier 3 Tailoring]

Calligraphy had the heart and soul of this symbol in a way embroidery could not mimic. However, it wasn't going to last as long as an embroidered design would. That was the truth of the matter. The last step, which Jean performed with the same precision as ever, was to put the two halves together, and then to coat it with a protective layer of resin. All of this done while imbuing chakra into the finished product so that it would resist… dirt. Jean could only grimace. He had momentarily forgotten that this wasn't his past home or his past body. He was limited to earth for his elemental properties… At least until he found another heart. So the final product was now intended to be water-resistant and earth defensive elemental property. [16/16 Tier 3 Tailoring; CC 21] [Guaranteed Failure: 200 Experience] [Tier 3, Rank 4 cleared]

Jean saw the flag crumble in his hands as he… just… stared at it.

He held back a curse as he forcefully placed the ruined work on the worktable. Not quite a slam, but firm with the suppressed frustration. How many times was this already? Work hard and carefully… only for it to all come apart at the end.

Breathe… An expression like this only ruined his face… Keeping his appearance in mind, Jean managed to calm down… Though, that feeling of disgruntlement would never leave. Lack of skills. Inferior materials. Inferior location… Nothing could compare to everything he had lost, and it honestly hurt. His anger turned to grief… but then, that too passed quickly. He wasn't human, after all. He should just continue working.

Um… Though, what should he work on next? Jean stared around the closed world that was the room he had basically barricaded himself into.

Tailoring… Well, he'd need to go outside for that. Pick up some better materials. His intuition told him that, with what he had on hand, he wouldn't be able to progress no matter how much he tried.

Jean did not want to go out to the screaming (though it was quiet now). He had enough of that his first day (yes, enough for three whole months). However, the more he thought on it… the more it felt like it was inevitable.

Inevitability was inevitability, Jean would step out the door, after leaving his workspace neat and organized of course, to find that… It was not chaos. Quite the opposite instead. Empty and orderly, the few figures remaining in his field of vision stood out clearly. Kaileer, who had become a somewhat familiar figure in these past few months.

This time, he stood out like a sore thumb. It wasn't that Kaileer was ugly. No, far from it. By some standards, his looks were quite good, even with his scars, but in a rough and tumble way that wasn't quite Jean's aesthetics. Meanwhile, those that surrounded him, including his ever present companion sprite, all but shined in appearance.

Fiorzia, as always, was breathtakingly beautiful, and surely a fountain of inspiration if Jean could ever find materials fine enough to express it. Now, as ever, she didn't disappoint, as she became the living embodiment of wind's duality, the flighty breeze that tickled unbounded and the chilling north wind that felt like it could slice a man open with its cold.

Then there was Hono, who Jean was kind of sure was a friend of Kaileer's? Kind of? Jean didn't pay much attention to such things. Though, it made him slightly envious that Kaileer had the companionship of two beauties. Regardless, Hono stood quiet as ever behind Kaileer. He was much like a rabbit, Jean had found. (Someone had one mentioned to Jean that Hono was quite like a deer, but Jean's terror-stricken face at the mere mention of that word silenced all talk of such things. It was a slip of the moment, he swore. He was trying to get better…) Elegant in his demeanor and composure, Jean could always find comfort in Hono's graceful appearance.

Now, these three seemed to be in some sort of confrontation with two dashing, good looking fellows. Jean eyed their appearance, silently judging them, and finding that he liked what he saw. He did not catch their names, though, and considering the tension he could almost feel in the air, he wasn't sure he wanted to bother.

Oh yeah, and there was this scrawny runt that Kaileer stood in front of, clearly with the intent to protect. Whatever she was, Jean wasn't going to go anywhere near her if he could help it. Even if he gave her the benefit of the doubt, there appeared to be something wrong with her.

Complicated, it was all complicated. Out of the respect he held for Kaileer (for his leadership, not just because he had a beauty for each arm), Jean didn't simply hole himself back in the workshop. Instead, he watched, mildly interested even if everything appeared to be wrapping up.

[[600 Experience out of the up to 1,750 Experience that can be earned via crafting]]

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Ningishzida
Crew

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Lupus' attention was shifted as a blue-skinned woman appeared before him, ready to clock if her pose was any indication, though he merely shifted his head to the side slightly, his nose shifting upwards as he looked at the woman silently with his burning amber eyes. As a man who loved fighting he was slightly intrigued by her, especially since she didn't even speak upon appearing just readying herself. With an approving nod of his head the Stragari would turn his piercing gaze upon Kaileer, silently listening to the boy before reaching up to scratch his chin in thought. It would seem that his knowledge about the creatures in this world would need to be brushed up on, considering he'd never heard of a Skald, or at least not in the forefront of his memory though that didn't mean much considering the man had just awoken it would take time for him to remember everything about his life, if he even did remember it all. Sadly one of the largest problems with this new world for him would be learning the culture and history of it, and those who inhabit it.

With the information given by Kaileer alongside the actions of Zuhra next to him, Lupus would finally relax his tense body, his nightmarish gunbai slowly reverting back to it's usual appearance before he would merely return it upon his back, shifting his eyes to lock onto Kaileer before he spoke in a deep tone, a slight bit of annoyance flashing in his eyes.
"I have no complaints if you truly have a way to cure that corruption, I won't continue to attack her or go against you on it, however I'll leave some words that you can choose to ignore if you wish."

After giving a second to ponder he spoke once more, a seemingly far off and somber tone to his voice as he began to turn and walk off towards the end of his words. "A King should never beg, Kings only declare." With that said he would go silent and merely walk off towards where they last saw Umehiyo, rather sure that Zuhra would know where they would need to go since he was the tracker of the two. His attention briefly shifted to a silent newcomer off to the side before he would merely look back forward and continue walking. He had much to think on while they walked, and many questions that began forming in his head for Zuhra regarding the people around them.

User Image

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: location tab tab
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs:
D-rank ll Suiton/Doton ll Oni-Clan Chakra: 200/200 || Stamina: 330/330

Techniques Used:

Stats]

• Power: ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
• Agility: ✦✦✦✦✦
• Intelligence: ✦✦
• Chakra: ✦

Skills:
• Mining → 7
• Brewing → 10
• Drawing → 2
Proficiencies:
• Single Weapon Combat → Heavy
• Two Handed Large Weapons → Basic
• Intensive Weaponry → Two-Handed Weapon w/ One Hand
• Two Handed Large Weapons → Gunbai → Advanced Training
• Unarmed Combat → Basic
• Unarmed Combat → Grappling → Advanced Training
• Unarmed Combat → Offensive → Advanced Training
• Unarmed Combat → Defensive → Advanced Training
tab tab
ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ:
ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ:
tab • Plate Armor
tab • One Person Tent
tab • Normal Clothing
tab • Gunbai - Two-handed large weapons
tab • Bedroll
tab • Backpack
tab • Blanket
tab • [3] Peppermint Candy Canes - Doubles Chakra and Stamina recovery speed for [5] posts when eaten.
tab • [3] Christmas Cookies - Increases your chakra or stamina pool by [50] for [5] posts when eaten.
tab • Makeshift Axe - Tier 0, it's made of sticks and stones roped together, Durability 5
tab • 28 Samehada Scales - Tier 4 material, Disperses chakra
tab • 15lbs of iron ore
tab • 3 good quality wolf pelts
tab • [1] Oiled Waterskin [gift form zuhra]
tab • A C-Clamp [Gift from Zuhra]
Usugi of the Wind and Waves → An ancient Gunbai of nightmarish origin, Usugi is believed to have been forged in the depths of a temple where the mad priest led hundreds to their deaths in order to provide raw materials for its creation. Whether or not this is true is difficult to say at best, given none were meant to have survived, but the pale white leather that covers the faces of the weapon definitely do look and feel like stretched human flesh. With the steel handle twisted and cast in such a way that it looks like human faces are screaming out from the shaft and the bladded edge of the Gunbai seeming to reflect light in odd, twisted ways it is clear that whatever its origins it was clearly designed for fear. Yet the truly horrific parts come when Usugi is awoken, caused by fifty [50] Chakra or Stamina points being spent as a sacrifice to the thing that guards within.
tab The Howling Shards ► Water and wind, fire, earth and lightning powers controlled by the wielder find their techniques altered thematically when used alongside this weapon. Wind howls with the screams of the dead and damned, with fire morphing into the expressions of those who died in fire. Water is blacker than sin and carries with it the reek of fetid blood while electricity snarles into demonic forms. The earth, tormented by its power, is black and rotted with decay, carrying with it the sweet stench of death. In effect techniques being used inspire a negative effect, a chilling, dark energy that borders the unholy power of corruption. C - ranked Shadow damage is constantly applied alongside the damage of the attacks, something that bypasses Defense and does half again [50% More] more Durability damage than before. This effect lasts for three [3] posts, with an upkeep of 30 Chakra or Stamina per post after.
tab The Crawling Chaos ► Use of this weapon comes at a cost as the mind begins to rot with each post sustaining the evil power of Usagi. For every three [3] posts being used apply one [1] point of Spiritual corruption upon the body. At every ten [10] points of Corruption the body gains an Echo Intrusion affliction. These Intrusions alter the physical body and emotional state of the figure in some way, while providing a bonus in its place. These may be submitted as "custom techniques", though in all cases there is a negative as equal in strength as the positive, and will include physical alterations.

Jintetsu-kun
BlackFruity
Royal Taorito
Lanfaer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:53 pm
User Image

𒂟 Honō Hokori 𒂟

𒊹 • • Hari Clan • Kumogakure • • 𒊹

Chakra : 100 / 100 𑁍 Stamina : 100 / 100

𒈯 𒃵

With head slightly downcast, moss-green eyes (while remaining visible and unthreatening) stayed resolutely set to a patch of earth a few steps ahead of Honō's position. Despite the unwavering gaze, there was nothing 'radiating,' per-say, from the white-clad Artisan. All soft edges and plush folds, despite having little fat on their body at all. Even their face, while thin and more pale than usual from their too-recent, month-long, hosting of neumonia, the Hari Clan member appeared less like the saying of 'death warmed over,' instead more like a sibling who couldn't blame a child for crying all night from being ill. The moment the two strangers had passed Honō's side, like a well choreographed movement, moss-green eyes lifted to take in Kaileer's appearance, to try to read the danger level of the person and the situation they were still in. Waiting for some tell as to how Honō could aid the situation, contribute in some meaningful way. Sharply, the eyes threw themselves down, though Honō remained otherwise still. Being away for two months, laying at death's door from neumonia, and yet Honō acts as though the world, and all the people left within it, hasn't changed. This Hari clan member holds no right to believe in their strength and skills - not anymore. Not untill it has all been re-leaned again...

𒊩 Acrobat 𒊩 Fifteen [ 15 ] 𒊩 ??? 𒊩 ??? 𒊩 ??? 𒊩 ???

Experience : 2,500
                                  Ħ

Royal Taorito

Lanfaer

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:04 pm
User Image

S I X T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R
K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I've been looking at the sky to show me where I went wrong.
C - R A N K O A T H K E E P E R - S O L D I E R H A K E M O T O

Been looking at the sky like someone was looking down. But it keeps raining on me.

[Location:] Market.

Zuhra's gaze locked with my own, and a wild mix of distrust in the young man and anger filled me. Jaw set, my gaze didn't leave his for a long moment. I needed to keep a close rein on him, because he more than gave off a sense of danger. I wasn't threatened by him specifically, but I felt that he had the potential to become a threat to the town. And I wasn't going to stand aside idly while that sort of danger disrupted our livelihood.

For the moment, though, he was begrudgingly willing to comply and leave the situation be. He mention finding Umehiyo for a reward, since she had put them to the task of capturing the thief in the first place. I gestured with my head in the direction of the shop I'd bumped into her beside. "She may still be down that way." After all, people were starting to gather again now that the commotion had passed, though many still cast fearful glances at both the unconscious girl and the pair in front of me.

The giant beside Zuhra was much more willing to comply, albeit a bit annoyed. If he was with the dark-haired male, I couldn't bring myself to trust him either, but for now he was amicable enough. Still, his last comment left me flustered. King? I was no king to these people. Respected, sure, but not their leader. No, that title went to Sor--Musunde, wherever he was. Assuming he was even still alive. The man walked away before I could reply, but to be honest there wasn't anything to say anyway. There were more pressing matters to be concerned with.

Once the pair had left, I finally dropped my guard fully, sheathing my blade and kneeling beside the unconscious girl behind me. The girl was covered in... eyes, all of which had their attention set on me. It was more than a little unsettling, but I could ignore my discomfort. I had to get her to the hospital, and get her treated. Given the spread of the corruption, she was likely pretty far along. Although my knowledge of it was limited, so it was hard to make much of an estimate. I slipped my coat off--immediately feeling the chill of the air seep into my skin--and wrapped it around the girl, protecting her nude form from any more exposure to the biting wind. Hefting her up, I turned finally to Hono and Fiorzia. "Hono, I need you to run ahead to the hospital and tell them we need a medic and a 'skald'. Fiorzia, lead the way for him." I shifted my grip on the girl. "I'll follow behind as quickly as I can."

But no one told you that this was going to hurt. And now all I really want is to scream.

Counter | 52 / 200

Active Effects:
• Agility [5]: [.5] rank increase to physical speed.
• Power [5]: [.5] rank increase to physical strength.

Current Stats:
• Physical| Strength: +0.5 x Speed: +0.5
• Spiritual| Strength: 0.0 x Speed: 0.0
• Power [6] || Agility [6] || Intelligence [3] || Chakra [1]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
• None.

Items of Note:
• Zephyr [Katana]

Lanfaer
BlackFruity
Ningishzida
Jintetsu-kun

tab .CHAKRA : 310 / 310 .STAMINA : 585 / 585 .TRANCE : 15 / 15
                                          tab .EXP : 7600 .RYO : 両400 .HEALTH : Good .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:01 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Zuhra's gaze would linger on the boy across from him for a while longer as he hinted as to where they could find Umehiyo. Standing up, the Ancestor would click his tongue and roll his eyes while grabbing predator with his left hand. Good grief, way to catch the hint kiddo. Walking away he would wave behind him, signaling his leave as he went after Lupus who disembarked first, albeit blindly for whatever reason.

Zuhra would walk past a pretty looking specimen on his way out, someone that had came after everything had happened and managed to escape his gaze until now, and as he passed by Jean his figure towering over the other's, beady red eyes followed him as a predatorial smirk danced across his lips. Assuming he had caught up to Lupus, he would tell the man the general location Umehiyo was last spotted and direct them in that directions, and should they had not found the woman by the time they reached their destination he would once more use his tracker abilities to see what had happened recently in the area and begin his hunt for here there.

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Lupus potentially Umehiyo tab tab ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: Amused tab tab sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Healthy, slight chakra exhaustion tab tab ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Market Main Street

Stats:
◇Rank → D
◇Title →
◇Class → Tracker [Sight]
◇Chakra Pool → 142/275
◇Stamina Pool → 225/275
◇Blood Pool → 200/200

Power| ☆☆☆
Agility| ☆☆☆☆☆
Intelligence| ☆☆☆
Chakra| ☆☆☆

Skills and Proficiency:
◇ Mining → 1
◇ Farming → 1
◇ Logging → 1
◇ Fishing → 1
◇ Foraging → 5
◇ Hunting, Humanoid → 5
◇ Hunting, Monsters → 1

Inventory:
Clothing//Armor//Bags
◇ White Boot - Right [Equipped]
◇ Silver Boot - Left [Equipped]
◇ Bag of Encasing/Holding → A small pouch that is bigger on the inside, and can carry up to one thousand pounds [1,000 lbs] of items.

Weapons
◇ Jagged Bismuth Dagger - With the design and the blade's material the weapon does one half [1/2] rank more Damage. [Sheathed in an x-shape on lower back]
◇ Kunai Launcher - Needs repaired, 5 Systematic Repair required; Costs X-rank stamina to use, and fits up to [10] kunai [bag of holding]
◇ [4] Cupid Arrows - Allows for temporary Love effect afflicted upon those struck to love others struck by another arrow. Lasts for 3 - 12 Posts [Bag of Holding]

◇ Soap [bag of holding]
◇ [2] Whetstone [Durability of 3. Restores 2 Durability to a weapon when used] [bag of holding]

Food//Drink Items
◇ [1] Tasty Peach - A treat that restores [25%] of max Chakra and Stamina when eaten. Takes [1] activation to eat. [bag of holding]
◇ [3] Christmas Cookies [bag of holding] Increases your chakra or stamina pool by [50] for [5] posts when eaten. [bag of holding]
◇ [5] Gingerbread Wonders - They're cookies, we promise! Just quote a DM if you eat one. [bag of holding]
◇ [3] Peppermint Candy Canes - Doubles Chakra and Stamina recovery speed for [5] posts when eaten. [bag of holding]

◇ Refer to profile

--

◇ Any attempts at obscuring their own presence is increased by one rank [1], making them difficult to detect overall.
◇ Every five [5] points in agility: gains a half rank [.5] in speed for Bukijutsu, Taijutsu, and unnamed physical attacks. Also gain a five [5] stamina decrease to unnamed physical attacks, to a minimum of five [5].
◇ Tracker Focus: Sight - sixth sense-level ability to detecting even the faintest trace of their prey.
◇ Smoke Training: The user gains a half rank [.5] increase to their speed while moving within smoke.
◇ Kemuri no Shikaku [Sight through Smoke]: The practitioner's vision is no longer adversely affected by their smoke bombs.

Company:
Lanfaer
For the boot set effects
Royal Taorito
For Umehyio
HeadlessKoko
For the BL
Ningishzida

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:29 pm
User ImageJean's eyes narrowed at the predatory gaze cast in his direction by the giant of a man. Hm... Yes, that sort of look did suit that sort of face. The well-defined lines of the face did well to bring out the angles of that smirk, making it look sharp enough to cut. Though, Jean would have preferred gold eyes. It would suit the tone of the face and the accessories the man wore much better than the red eyes, even if the color red had its own strengths in striking a certain amount of fear and intensity.

Kaileer had given orders that basically surmised to those present all leaving. As the show was over, Jean took one last look at Fiorzia and Hono to appreciate their rare beauty before leaving them to their business. He needed to go... where was it again? It had already been three months, but Jean still wasn't used to this sort of new lifestyle, so different from his cozy, well scheduled life in the past. Ah, that's right. Before the mission board, he would need to train his body. How... unfortunate having to be self-sufficient was. Jean would need to be careful not to hurt his body.

Exit to... training grounds of some sort?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:31 pm
User Image
______________________The Narrator Howls ||
tab Considering all of the bravado she was currently seeing Fiorzia was truly astonished no one was choking on someone else's genitals right about then. Seriously, were boys always this stupid? It was almost like they were begging to get a swift kick in the nether regions for their troubles! Kaileer was no better, but then again he was the leader of this place, a chief! And that meant he had to enforce respect with all of the fists made from the metal of the lands name! Surely she could at this profound moment of reflection remember the name of this land! Clearly! It was on the edge of her tong-
tab Ah, forget it!
tab Sighing as the wind around her began to die down she eyes the giant and the soldier with equal furvor, knowing that any moment they could attack. This laser-focus never wavered, not even the slightest as someone walked by with what was likely her meat pie between their lips, given she'd dropped it coming over here. No biggie. Not like she hadn't stolen it at some point anyway. But hey, you don't steal from a stealer! That's just rude and barbaric! Like, surely the giant wouldn't act that way no matter how barbaric he looked!
tab Turning to talk to Jean about how weird these guys looked she found the boy wandering off after what she could only describe as the most sexual gaze she'd ever felt grace her skin. Not that that was unusual for her with him around, but she did like him all the same. Seeing him wander off without a goodbye wasn't exactly the strangest thing he did on an hourly basis, but it hurt all the same. All she wanted was a good friend to snog for their voices, and Kaileer was too squeamish about her throat exploding whenever she got a taste of him to let her do it, no matter how she asked! At least there was Shea. Shea was always the good boy who warmed her lips with his breath which always seemed to increase in pace before-
tab Turning, she looked for Hono, licking her lips. She'd take his voice next if he'd let her. Maybe he'd let her?!
tab Oh, wait, she had a job to do. Floating over to Hono and touching his shoulder she gestured at the body on the ground and pointed for him to follow her. She also added a finger wag to let him know that if he touched bad places she would introduce his colon to electricity. She was sure that the finger wave would be enough to explain that before turning and leading the way, her legs and arms swaying with exaggerated motions as she moved off.

Royal Taorito

BlackFruity

Ningishzida

Jintetsu-kun

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:03 pm
User Image_______________A Thief Has Appeared... ||
The young brunette was indeed in the direction Zuhra had been directed, watching worriedly from afar but too afraid of the fight that had broken out to approach. As she saw the pair unharmed, she perked up a bit, a small smile spreading across her face. It faltered, though, as they got closer. "I'm so sorry!" she burst, hands covering her mouth. "I had gotten a clear view of her face before, so I had no idea..." Her gaze drifted from Lupus, to Zuhra, and back to the giant. "You two are okay, right?" Checking the pair over quickly, she fidgeted with a pouch at her side, freeing it from her belt. She held the pouch out in front of her. "One thousand ryo. I know it's not much, and money doesn't have a lot of value in this world yet, but please take it for your trouble." She smiled earnestly, and her expression told that she wouldn't take no for an answer.

[You each get +200 exp, and an additional +100 for your roleplay. Feel free to divvy up the ryo as you like.]

Ningishzida
Jintetsu-kun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:44 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Zuhra had indeed caught up to Lupus and in doing so, also located Umehiyo as well. The young brunette looked upon the duo with a small smile that soon faded from sight as they neared where she would quickly begin to blurt out an apology as her gaze flicked between the two of them worriedly. Zuhra was rather indifferent to the matter, no real harm had been done except to his weapon which could be repaired either by himself or another for a cheap price.

Raising a hand and waving it side to side, he tried to brush away the woman's worries before he spoke,
It's okay, I would have done the same regardless if you had told me about it or not.. the Ancestor's voice and demeanor had visibly relaxed, having calmed down a bit and returning to more of the individual that he was when the two had first met since he was no longer so riled up and could afford to be carefree. However, his words were lies, well partially, he he was indeed fine, but he would have taken a much more lethal approach at the beginning had he of known about the child's condition.

Umehiyo would fumble around with the coin purse attached to her side and present it to the two of them while insisting they took it, more so with her looks than words. Zuhra wasn't that great with money yet, he mainly filled his necessities quota by trading manual labor for goods, but he still had a feeling that one-thousand ryo was a bit much, even giving the potential danger.

His beady red orbs would stare at the brunette for a moment before glancing to the bag, lingering just long enough for him to fiddle with the idea inside his thoughts before returning back to the girl as he came to a conclusion and hesitantly gave in. Holding out the hand he had used to dismiss her worriedness before he would wait for her to drop the pouch into the palm of his hand but first his attention would be snatched by the feeling of wetness around his feet and shins.

He shouldn't feel like that, he had put on the boots specifically for that reason actually, and it's not like they were standing in water or he had gotten splashed. As the bag started to fall from her hand and into his, there was a flash of colors as metallic-liquid substance rushed it's way up his body and covered his form before solidifying and congealing itself into a shiny set of silver full plate armor with gold trim and embellishes.

The sound of coin was heavier as the pouch landed in his now metal covered palm, and as quick as the strange occurrence had happened, Zuhra acted none the wiser and seemed as if whatever happened was normal. Truth be told he blinked and didn't notice it when it covered his face, he just knew that he felt heavier and warmer as he was no longer being bombarded by the cold wind.

Opening the pouch he would count the coin inside before pulling out thirty percent of it and turn to hand it to Lupus, stopping just short of handing it over as he hesitated and quickly grabbed another twenty percent so that they would have an even fifty-fifty split, deducting money from himself because of his early blunder in the mission with letting the girl escape. Zuhra would hand over the five-hundred ryo to Lupus and tuck the pouch with his share inside of his bag of holding with his other hand as a bare helmet devoid of features aside form two protruding spiral horns on the side of the temple starred at Lupus, waiting for the hulk of a man to take his earnings.

After doing so, Zuhra would stretch as he considered what to do with his portion of their payment, he needed a cloak for sure, and perhaps some rations if he wished to hide his identity any longer. A flash of silver in his peripheral vision grabbed Zuhra's attention and drew his gaze to his arm, then his hand, and finally the rest of his body before he had a quick spastic freakout episode from the realization he was wearing armor to which he quickly wished to get out of, to which in turn the armor would listen and revert back to boot form, leaving Zuhra standing there in the cold a puzzled mess. Long behold, he would spend the time before Jean arrived going "armor on" and "armor off", as he played with his shiny new toy essentially.

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Lupus, Umehiyo tab tab ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: Excited, bewildered, confused tab tab sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Healthy, slight chakra exhaustion, on the mend tab tab ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:Market main street

Stats:
◇Rank → D
◇Title →
◇Class → Tracker [Sight]
◇Chakra Pool → 157/275
◇Stamina Pool → 240/275
◇Blood Pool → 200/200

Power| ☆☆☆
Agility| ☆☆☆☆☆
Intelligence| ☆☆☆
Chakra| ☆☆☆

Skills and Proficiency:
◇ Mining → 1
◇ Farming → 1
◇ Logging → 1
◇ Fishing → 1
◇ Foraging → 5
◇ Hunting, Humanoid → 5
◇ Hunting, Monsters → 1

Inventory:
Clothing//Armor//Bags
◇ White Boot - Right [Equipped]
◇ Silver Boot - Left [Equipped]

Weapons

◇ Soap [bag of holding]

Food//Drink Items

◇ Refer to profile

--

Company:
Ningishzida
Royal Taorito
HeadlessKoko

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:21 pm
User ImageHabits were hard to break, and among his many other faults, Jean was periodically very much not a morning person. Before he knew it, despite planning the night before to devote the majority of his day to collecting materials, Jean was back in the crafting district.

What had awoken him from his drowsy stupor was the sight on the other side of the street. One of the two unknown, fine male specimens from before was standing and, as if he was pressing an on/off button somewhere, constantly donning and taking off armor. Jean blinked in confusion and interest, his eyes narrowing as he took in the details of the armor as it briefly flashed in and out of existence. It was of what appeared to be heavy full pate, burnished to a glow and crafted into shapely portions. Jean had seen better in his past life, but considering the conditions of this current life, he was quite impressed with the appearance of this armor. He would like to know the individual who had crafted this piece.

Jintetsu-kun

Ningishzida

________Ikeinasu ► The Iron City of Bridges

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas