Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply ________Ikeinasu ► The Iron City of Bridges
鉄 Ikeinasu :: Grim Hall [Administrative/Mission Board] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 8:33 pm
㊌ ☾ ☾ ☾ Kira Yamata ☽ ☽ ☽ ㊌

Arriving from the Silverwind District Kira walked down the grim hall to the Secretary's desk, Maona, in a calm but quick stride. His interaction with that red haired b***h from before was setting him off and though his efforts to calm himself down where helping he couldnt deter the amount of bloodlust he would exhume from thinking how marvelous it would be to kill that woman. As he stopped in front of the counter Kira let his head bow for a moment as he began to speak,
"I have returned from my herbalist mission. Me and the girl tested on three individual plants. One as a pepper spray bomb and new clothing material, One as ration food, and one seemed to be of multipurpose that she can give more details on. With that report done I think it would be more prudent to keep the posting open so that more experienced chemists would be able to help her on this. The more knowledge obtained the less dangerous the world around us is." Kira's report would then pause as he waited for the secretary to begin to respond to him and what he had to say.

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 5:32 am
User Image_______________The Secretary Looks Up From Her Work...||
The secretary, Maona, looked confused for a moment, though why exactly was unclear. She also bore an air of caution in response to the aura that you were exuding. "Right... Thanks for the report, and for letting me know. I'll put another posting up." She paused for a moment, her red eyes never leaving you. "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

Kirra Yamata

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:32 am
㊌ ☾ ☾ ☾ Kira Yamata ☽ ☽ ☽ ㊌

At the mention of any other information or detail Kira thought for a moment, should he tell her about the unpleasant end to his mission? Would it even matter to the actual parameters to it?... He supposed it wouldn't hurt it would let off a little steam, "A very unpleasant woman with vulgar language and bright red hair came in uninvited believing the personal home was a shop. She was rather rude towards me and my patron. She borrowed a book from her pertaining to the data we collected with what little i knew. I would suggest keeping a eye on her in case the data goes missing or she causes much trouble with how her vulgarity may come across some other folk. Its a invite to many fights, That is all. Good day Miss" With that Kira made a polite bow and began to leave a bit calmer. It was, strange, talking to folks half way on what was on his mind. usually he wouldn't even bother and just turn in something and go home. Maybe this was something new?

In a world where everything was fresh as new snow or the first rain of spring, perhaps he to was changing like a fresh raindrop. And soon after this thought he left the grim hall to his new place of residence to prepare for his next assignment.

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[ Taiki Matsumaya ]

Adventurer l Bukijutsu l Explorer l D - Rank

I arrived at the administrative building and went toward the secretary the same way I did at the completion of the last mission. "Hey." I said to the secretary. My voice was weary and tired. Had those two armors not been so hard to take down, I know that we would have succeeded, but it didn't matter now. "I'm here to report on the mission. There were animated suits of armor, and a devil goblin... thing. I managed to injure it, but it retreated into the cave. I'm going to take a quick rest and go back out to take that thing down." There was resolve in my voice, as well as anger. I hated failure, and this time, I would be sure not to fail. After that, I left the office building to take a short rest.

Pathfinder: 15 l 25

Stats:

Power: 5
Agility: 4
Intelligence: 1
Chakra: 5

Passives

Stats: .5 increase to Speed of Ninjutsu

Stats: .5 Increase to Power of physical attacks

PA - Firestarter: The strength of Taiki's fire jutsu are treated as being a rank higher in strength, but cost .5 chakra more, rounded up. [ E Rank = 8, D Rank = 15, C Rank = 30, B Rank = 60, A Rank = 120, S Rank = 240, S+ Rank = 540]

PA - Fire Brand: By adding the tiger seal at the beginning of maruton techniques, Taiki is able to alter the very nature of the technique, transforming it into a fire style jutsu.

PA - Pathfinder: Every 25 posts, Taiki is able to roll a 8 sided dice. If it lands on a 1 or an 8 , Taiki obtains a randomly generated type of map (4 sided, 1 is a small, 2 is a medium, 3 is a large and 4 is an epic).

Discipline - Scavenger [D]: In a world where survival of the fittest is the rule of law it is the Scavenger who learns that the key to survival is possession of needed materials and items. For every other Experience Rank after D - rank (B and S - ranks), generate a number between one and three [1 - 3], and follow the chart below when looking for materials:
→ On a roll of one [1], increase materials gathered by fifty percent [50%].
→ On a roll of two [2], note a member of the Event Coordination Team. A potential rare material is discovered!
→ On a roll of three [3], the durability of the material(s) found is increased by one [1] step.

Chakra: 60 l 165
Stamina: 80 l 150
EXP: 700

Royal Taorito

Noble Negative J3T

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:42 pm
User Image_______________Hunting the Hunters... ||
Yumiru followed silently after Taiki, but spoke up to clarify the dark-haired boy's brief report. "The leader of the patrol is severely injured, but I think there may be several sprites in the cave with it. If we dally too long it'll be able to recover its strength, at their sake. So once we catch our breath, we'd like to go back out."

The white-haired secretary looked over the group with a scrutinizing eye. Neither were injured but both were clearly exhausted from the fight they'd already faced. "I'd recommend you take one of the guard with you as back up. You can never be too safe, and we can't risk anyone losing their lives over a few sprites." As she finished she looked around quickly, as if to make sure someone hadn't heard her. "Just... be careful." Opening a drawer in the desk, she fished out several coins and placed them in piles before the trio; 800 ryo for each of them. "Once the leader is taken care of, I can pay you the rest, but this might help you get some gear if you need it, or at least some food in your bellies."

Yumiru gratefully took her own pile of coins, and turned to Taiki and Usein. "I'll meet you at the gates in an hour, alright?" Without waiting, she hurried off.

[I don't recall if I gave you experience already for the armors, but they're [200] exp a piece, so [400] total.]

Yumiru:

chakra :: 40/155 [+15] | stamina :: 165/165 [+15] | status :: chakra exhaustion

Rexnov
Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:03 pm
User Image

S I X T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R
K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I dig 'til my shovel tells a secret, swear to the earth that I will keep it, brush off the dirt, and let my change of heart occur.
C - R A N K O A T H K E E P E R - S O L D I E R H A K E M O T O

Fault lines tremble underneath my glass house, but I put it out of my mind...

[Location:] Administration, in his office.

Fully rested and feeling quite a bit better despite aches and pains, I made my way back into the office. Maona barely looked up as I passed her. "Reports are on your desk," she said bluntly. This drew a frown from, though not because of anything she said. Back in the safety of the town, everything was paperwork again. The fight had been thrilling after being cooped up for so long. I was a warrior; I wasn't suited for this kind of work. But unfortunately someone had to do it and no one else was willing. Or, at least, no one that I trusted anyway.

I headed into the office without a word, Fiorzia following close behind, and flopped into the chair behind the desk with a heavy sigh. "Being here makes me restless." My gaze shifted over to her but she was simply watching me. "I hate feeling like I'm trapped." I sat up straighter then to properly look at the papers that had been left for me. Some mission reports. Potential location of a sprite holding facility. That was good. Reports of yokai less that a mile away from town. Not so good. Damn it, we'd been doing so well keeping them away, but I supposed it was only a matter of time before they realized we weren't that big of a threat to them. Most members of the village had no fighting capabilities, and supplies were always limited. If they ever decided to lay siege to us, we had no way to escape. At the same time, they came from the north for the most part, and patrols kept them from sneaking anywhere close from the east and west. If all else failed, we might be able to push through and escape to the south.

I didn't want to think about that, after everything we'd accomplished in the last three months. But it was something I had to consider.

...long enough to call it 'courage' to live without a lifeline.

Counter | 66 / 200

Active Effects:
• Agility [5]: [.5] rank increase to physical speed. [-5] Stamina to Simple and unnamed physical attacks.
• Power [5]: [.5] rank increase to physical strength.
• Master of Lightning: [1] rank increase to spiritual strength of Raiton techniques.
• Old Injuries: [.5] rank decrease to physical speed. [6/20]

Current Stats:
• Physical| Strength: +0.5 x Speed: +0.0
• Spiritual| Strength: 0.0 x Speed: 0.0
• Power [6] || Agility [6] || Intelligence [3] || Chakra [1]
• Defense - D

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
• Get some sleep.

Items of Note:
• Zephyr [Katana]

tab .CHAKRA : 310 / 310 .STAMINA : 585 / 585 [+30] .TRANCE : 15 / 15
                                          tab .EXP : 8400 .RYO : 両400 .HEALTH : Good .INJURIES : Cuts and bruises, treated [2/5] .STATUS : None

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:32 am
User Image_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
Karin led the way to the Administration District in relative silence, glancing back every now and then just to make sure you were still following. The building was fairly large, having been built from the ruins of several ancient houses like most of the village, and held the same architecture as well. In fact, the only thing that really stood out about it was its size. The courtyard before it was relatively cleared of snow, although a light powdering did cover the otherwise dirt expanse. A well stood near the center of the yard. A pair of guards stood outside of a separate building to the side of the main one, on which looked like the finishing touches of a repair were being made.

"This is where the first few members of Ikeinasu established the town," the red head explained. "It was the first district completed. Actually the town didn't grow until more people started to show up than the place could handle." She paused, placing her hands on her hips, her expression distant although the usual disarming smile was present. "We've accomplished a lot in just a few short months."

Moving forward again, she led the way across the courtyard and through the front doors. "The mission board is found here, along with arrangements for housing or opening a shop. They also keep track of our supplies here. This is also where the village's leaders work for the most part."

The way to the secretary was a straight shot down the hall, in order to avoid any confusion, although there were a few branching paths to other places along the way. As usual, the white-haired woman glanced scathingly up from the book she was reading, but said nothing as the pair approached her.

DM post count: 19

Kirra Yamata

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:16 am
User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamata ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

Kira followed behind Karin as they entered the Administration District and as they went further into the District to the large building that served as the office. As Karin explained about how it all started in this very district, the very building they where walking to, Kira understood finally the grasp of how humans could catch up from the past so quickly. He was more impressed that they where able to do this without elders or older, more experienced shinobi. Looking at karin's features seeing the distant look on her face he just smiled softly knowing it must have been difficult for the villagers to get to where they were now. As they approached the counter to the white haired teen, Kira looked around to see not much activity. He saw that as curious as he figured Kaileer would be here first to give the run down on what was going on with the secretary.

As his hand landed on the desk softly Kira said,

"Pardon the interruption, Is Kaileer back yet? I wanted to collect on my share of the job reward for rounding up the wild horses." With that said Kira looked around to try and find that horse wrestler. Impressive as he was Kira doubted he would stave off getting some rest after delivering there prize. Was something going on?

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:42 am
User Image User Image
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||

The secretary scowled slightly, but closed her book and set it aside. "He's not. I haven't seen him since before you all left." Her hand moved to a drawer in her desk, from which she pulled a pouch of coins. She placed in on the desk and glanced at Karin. "You didn't go, too, right?"

Karin shook her head and gave her an incredulous look. "You know the wilderness isn't a place for me. I'm a city kind of girl." She smiled once more, which the secretary returned.

"Fair enough," she replied, and then turned her attention back to you. "Anything else I can do for you, while you have my attention?"

DM post count: 20

Kirra Yamata

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:03 am
User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamata ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

Kira thought about the circumstance when a sack of coins was presented to him. Kira looked at it and then pocketed the coin quickly before being asked what else the secretary might have need Thinking on it for a long moment Kira asked,
If Kaileer didn't make it back before me something must be up... Or maybe thats me being overly cautious... Karin I hate to be a drag but could we return to the smithy? I'm sorry I just feel like something is amiss.." Kira gave a soft smile underneath his mask but a bead of sweat portrayed his worry for the situation.

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:19 am
User Image User Image
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||

The white haired woman shrugged, looking unconcerned. "He doesn't spend all of his time here," she said, and picked up her book again. "I'm sure it's fine."

Karin on the other hand did look a bit worried, but only because you did, the expression softly creasing her brow. "Yeah, that's fine. We can head back if you want." She gave the secretary a final small smile. "Thanks for your time, Maona." She gestured to you then to lead the way.

DM post count: 21

Kirra Yamata

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:18 am
User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamata ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

Kira gave a final nod to.. maona? Moana? Something with a 'M', fricking hell he needed to learn most of the towns name after this. However with that Kira started to slightly hustle back with Karin. His worry only grew the more they walked his thoughts went to the amount of time he had been in the city to not only get healed, but to also go to the smith shop, get lunch, and then walked to the office building and even now as they went back to the smithy. To him it seemed like so much time had pass from when they entered the general area to now.

To him That amount of time should have given the group enough to time to get there reward and check in.

Kira just hoped he was wrong as he walked with karin to her smithy..

[exit to the smithy]

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:14 pm
User Image
𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔦

|| ||

Quote:
Lost. Lost and lost. That's exactly what Lorelei was right now. Maybe she should have a massive L O S T across her forehead. Despite being in a new territory and lost, Lorelei doesn't seem bothered or discouraged. This was more like a puzzle to her. She was trying to find a map or even describe a map. How does one gesture a map? After eating a small bowl and drink at the inn, it was then, she understood slightly. People were struggling. Well! Never fear for Lorelei was here to help! Surely, the green-haired warrior remembered tracking! Hopefully. Sadly, when she tried to describe a map, it didn't go well and to get rid of her or maybe they really did try to help, they all keep pointing in one direction. This place. Her gentle hues looked at the building for a moment, with her hands on her hips as she was wondering one thing. Was this their version of longhouse?

She entered and this was not like her version of longhouse. There were no rooms off to the side, people having 'fun' so to speak and the chief's main throne. No table and fires roaring. Nope. What there was, more hallways. A guard approached her, "How can I help you?" He seemed nice! Okay! Here's hoping! "Where is kartene?" She questioned the last word, that was the one that they don't seem to understand. Her English was getting better but she was still not quite there yet. She could see the guard confused face. "Um." How was she going to gesture this? "You, there." She pointed to him and then to his feet, then took a few steps back. "Me, here." She pointed to below the feet. Her palms were opening as she swings them back and forth as she was trying to gesture how to get from him to her. "You to me, how? On paper!" She needed a map if she was going to help them hunt for food. Then she started to walk towards him, her heel touching her toes. "One, two.." She counted as she stood in front of him "Seven! On paper!"

The poor guard was still very confused so she continued, "Home, food, on paper! New place, on paper. Um. Oh!" She spread out her hands, showing the number five and placed them on her head, to show deer. "Where they, on paper!" Then she froze, hopefully, they don't think of Shea, she wasn't sure if they knew Shea. Although, she wouldn't mind going off to find him and return the shawl. She needed fur to go under her armor first.

|| ||

Athlete l Water l Wind l 50/50 Mana l 100/100 Stamina

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:37 am
User Image

S I X T E E N C O U R A G E O U S G U A R D I A N
K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I dig 'til my shovel tells a secret, swear to the earth that I will keep it, brush off the dirt, and let my change of heart occur.
B - R A N K O A T H K E E P E R - W A R R I O R H A K E M O T O

Fault lines tremble underneath my glass house, but I put it out of my mind...

[Location:] Ikeinasu - White Stag Acres

As I stepped out of the cold, I heard someone speaking fairly loudly ahead of me. Not angrily, but definitely frustrated. Fighting off a yawn, I glanced in the direction of the voice to find an armored woman with long green hair. Green? Eh... it wasn't the weirdest thing I'd seen. She was gesturing, and trying to explain something, her voice bearing an unfamiliar accent that weirdly reminded me of the Stragari. The guard standing in front of her looked perplexed at best. But he spotted me out of the corner of his eye and perked up.

Scowling slightly, I made my way over, and spoke up. "What's going on?'

The young man shifted uncomfortably. "She's uh... looking for something, I think, but can't find the word."

Fairly experienced with deciphering language barriers, if I do say so myself, I turned my attention to the girl and gestured for her to follow me. Assuming she understood, I lead the rest of the way down the hall to my office, passing Maona with a nod, and headed inside. This was where I was more comfortable, and where I could relax a bit. "Now then," I continued, leaning against the desk and turning to face the girl. "What is it you were looking for?"

...long enough to call it 'courage' to live without a lifeline.

Counter | 84 / 200

Active Effects:
• Athlete Archetype: [.5] rank increase to physical speed. [5] stamina reduction to Simple and unnamed physical attacks.
• Christmas 2k19: [.5] rank increase to physical strength.
• Master of Lightning: [1] rank increase to magical strength of Lightning and Storm spells.
• Weathered: [1] rank resistance to spiritual strength of Lightning and Storm spells.
• Old Injuries: [.5] rank decrease to physical speed. [Inactive]
• State of Power: Half [.5] rank increase to physical strength and speed.

Current Stats:
• Physical| Strength: +1.0 x Speed: +1.0
• Magical| Strength: 0.0 x Speed: 0.0
• Power [6] || Agility [6] || Intelligence [3] || Mana [1]
• Defense - D

Techniques Used:
• Unnamed Parry - C - Strength: B - Speed: B
• Unnamed Overhead Strike - C - Strength: A - Speed: B
:list::list: - Enhanced by Overpower

Current Objectives:
• None.

Items of Note:
• Zephyr [Katana]

Jenni Deer

tab .MANA : 400 / 400 [+15] .STAMINA : 315 / 600 [+15] .TRANCE : 10 / 15 [+1]
                                          tab .EXP : 16905 .RYO : 両2600 .HEALTH : Good .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:08 pm
User Image
𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔦

|| ||

Quote:
ANOTHER VOICE! Will the voice carrier be her savior!? She turned to see a handsome male, about her age, but she slightly slouched. He seemed soooo grouchy! What could be possibly wrong? Lorelei tilted her head as he asked what's going on. The guard shifted as she glanced towards him and frowned. Well! So much for trying to gesture. She started to think, her finger tapping on her cheek as her spear was tucked in between her body and arm. He seemed to motion for her to follow as she nodded. Before doing so, she slapped's the guard's back hard enough that his element went forward for a bit and he coughed. "Thank you!" She said with a smile as she squeezed his shoulders a bit before going. Maybe it was her way of saying good-bye as rough and odd it was.

Entered into the office, she exclaimed happily, "There!" She pointed at the map he had in the office. "Kartene... Here, what called?" She questioned towards him, wanting to know what it was called here so next time she asked for it, people would actually know what it was called. She explored the map a bit more, her spear now safely resting on the wall, "Animals... where they? I help hunt. Help feed brothers and sisters! Help get..." She groaned, trying to get the next word. She didn't know the word for fur as well. "Um." She glanced around and see the animal on the floor. "Aha!" She almost practically skipped over it and picked it up, wrapped it around her and pretended as if it was some fancy fur coat. "This! Called here?" She questioned, holding the poor victim as it stayed wrapped on her body while her slender fingers kept the grip on it. "Ohhhh small..." She cooed softly. With a brilliant smile, "Bigger!" She showed the thin fur and then moved her fingers up as if thicker bur. "Help brothers and sisters."

|| ||

Athlete l Water l Wind l 50/50 Mana l 100/100 Stamina

________Ikeinasu ► The Iron City of Bridges

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas