Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[Pride I/T] Skiringssal V2.0 (We are OFFICIAL!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:52 pm
I have like 30something to add but I'm not posting forms cause I don't have to. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'll get all of these added to the memberlist over the next week! Thank you everyone for posting. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:54 pm
/camps out in here for a bit

SoA Name: Ephyra
Owners Name: Safaia
House:
Personal Blurb: Well meaning, soft spoken, a talented singer. Gets flustered rather easily and may clam up.
History:Raised as a mermaid, she is the daughter of the ex-Warlord of the Stormborn, as apparent on her pelt. After the fracture of her home, she attempted to wait out some sort of salvation, but one never came. She got herself lost in the forest, and was taken in as a means to protect her from those that may want to harm her due to her heritage.
Extra:

SoA Name: Ukuthula
House: Dáinn
Personal Blurb: blank/hard worker?
History: Born in to the pride.
Extra:

((that is all my brain could handle tonight, but you know I have more!))  

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:06 pm
SoA Name: Runa
Owners Name: Z o m b i k ii
House ---
Personal Blurb: Elegant. Serene. Resolute. Empathetic. Spiritual.
History:

Runa is the eldest daughter of the Skadi's Chieftain and a ‘wandering forest spirit’.

When I’ndiri was young and hot-blooded he often disappeared for weeks on end. Nobody knew where his travels took him, only that he was soul searching and trying to deepen his bond with the spirits When he returned from one of his travels he did so with a newborn cub and when asked about the whereabouts of the mother he simply stated that the girl had none. Runa is of the belief she is a forest spirit; given physical form from her father’s faith and fortitude.

The curse has a strong hold on Runa. Since her childhood it has been present and the lore of her origin only helped to blur the lines between madness and reality. The ‘voices’ are a constant whisper in her ears, making it hard to distinguish them from her own consciousness. Runa’s belief in the supernatural is unwavering; as is her dedication to the Skadi’s religion and rituals.

Her heart was stolen in her youth by a young warrior who lived in the Skiringssal. A peculiar fae that lets her bask in his light before disappearing beyond the boundary once more.

Extra: Runa is the eldest daughter of the Skadi's Chieftain and, since his absence, has naturally fell into the role as the wilding's unofficial matriarch

SoA Name: Eir
House Nysno
Personal Blurb: Courageous. Charismatic. Flirtatious. Resilient. Battleworn.

History:

Eir and her brother, Ulfr spent much of their youth living villagers. Young, poor and with no soul to look out for them their bond flourished. When Eir was propositioned by a Valkyrie to join their house, Eir refused, so she could continue living with Ulfr. Instead she set her fights on becoming a warrior and trained with relentless ambition.

When she was an adolescent she found out about her ‘origin’ when her father claimed the two out of the blue; making both his bastards legitimate. A true rags to riches story, Eir found her home as a member of House Nysno’s warrior class. It was not long until she found herself taking the Beserkir rank and many believed she would become Champion by the time her brother took Jarldom.

On Thrunn’s sudden death Eir challenged her older brother to the title - and won.

Extra: Eir is the youngest daughter of Jarl Thrunn and a Skadi turned Slave. One half of an unfortunate mistake - but not the only smear on her father’s reputation.

SoA Name: Iver
House Nysno
Personal Blurb: Regal. Vengeful. Courageous. Cold. Tactical.
History:

The eldest son of Thrunn and his Noble Wife Freyja. Iver began training for Jarldom since before his mane grew in. A seasoned fighter of noble blood; on paper he was the perfect successor. However, in his adolescence cracks started to appear in his character.

Rumours have it that Iver has many b*****d children amongst the Skadi - and his reputation for womanizing and abuse of the herbal remedies used to induce strength and madness is prolific amongst the House. Many came to see him as a spoiled, noble brat and once judgement was made it was hard to change the mind of the warriors that would one day follow him.

When his father legitimize his bastards, he thought the act was nothing more than an old man’s guilt. However, when Thrunn started to play Iver and Eir against each other - his fathers intention was made clear. And when the challenge was made the fates did not smile kindly on him.

Extra: None.

SoA Name: Zhue
House Nysno.
Personal Blurb: Charming. Intelligent. Eloquent. Loyal. Observant. Tactical.
History: Zhue was an orphan that served as Eir’s slave when she was a Berserker, trading service in exchange for protection. Over the years the two have grown close and Zhue serves as a valued advisor and companion. When Eir become Jarl there was only one soul that she could see filling the role of Farmadr.

Extra: She is not as grumpy as her art looks!

SoA Name: Ubbe
House
Personal Blurb: Noble. Strong. Courageous. Loyal. Spiritual. Calm.
History: Adopted by Runa when him and his siblings became separated from the rest of their fleeing family. Ubbe is now an adolescent within the Skadi. His Seer abilities mixed with the curses peculiar brand of madness has shaped his unrelenting faith in the spirits.
Extra: He is the son of a Warlord and a God.

SoA Name: Saranata
House Folkvangr.
Personal Blurb: It's a mystery.
History: It's a mystery.
Extra: For reals. I am keeping this under wraps for future plot. Sorry, guys.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:30 pm
exclaim We've added another prize to the lore contest, courtesy of Saffy <3

User Image  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:39 pm
exclaim Memberlist updated to here, please make sure to create new posts if you are adding more members. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:51 pm
Sui Family (i.e. good reference for whomever wins her!):

SoA Name: Sui
House: Heiðr
Personal Blurb: Not quite like talking to a rock, but she is very serious about...everything. Will also not talk about her kids' father, because she really doesn't care. /shrug.
History: Born/raised in Skiringssal. A very talented, hard working skinnr, hence all the scars from her work. Proud that (most) of her kids followed in her steps. Don't look at Shaalt.
Extra: Has 4 kids. Blind in one eye. Could probably still do a better job than you.

SoA Name: Shaalt
Personal Blurb: A little oblivious to the smaller things in life, she throws herself into her work and doesn't let her mother's disapproval slow her down. Always has a slight stink of fish to her.
History: Born/raised in Skiringssal. The idea of the water calls to her, so she ended up becomgin a fiskr rather than a skinnr, much to her mother's disapproval and disappointment.
Extra: ? x Sui

SoA Name: Skáld
Owners Name: Vashtya
Personal Blurb:Hardworking and earnest, but with a fanciful streak, he chose to follow in his mother's footsteps, preparing and working with the pelts that make the Skiringssal so famous. He considers himself something of an artist, though, often humming to himself as he works, and taking great pains in bringing out the unique patterning or way that a particular fur grows to its fullest potential, seeing each one as unique, like a painting or sculpture that he brings to life.
History: Born/raised in Skiringssal. More than likely Sui's pride and joy, but he is just odd and fickle enough that she wouldn't admit it.

SoA Name: Sassa
Owners Name: Ecavi
Personal Blurb: Lives a bit in her mother and brother's shadow. She wants to do better, but may have a habit of 'waiting for inspiration to strike'. She is aiming to be skilled at more difficult/delicate work.
History: Born/raised in Skiringssal. Sui has high hopes that she will come into her own, but she hasn't quite made it there yet.

Also, an rp! https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25318026

---------

SoA Name: Senay (placeholder)
House: Fólkvangr
Personal Blurb: Sweet, caring to a fault. If she wasn't such a strong seer, she would more than likely be learning the craft of an herbalist/healer. Can only see into the past.
History: Left in the care of the mountain as an adolescent, she knows of her mother and holds no ill will.
Extra: Daughter of Wind.

SoA Name: Matatizo
House: Nysnö
Personal Blurb: Fiesty and hot headed, but aware of the fact she isn't all that experienced yet.
History: Stumbled her way through the forest, managed to find a place that felt more like home than the wild rogue lands. Wants to learn how to be a skilled fighter, hence joining Nysno. Has some ability to See with her Sight, but it is more little glimpses into the immediate 10-15 seconds, so it assist her best in a) not getting too lost and b) fighting.
Extra:

SoA Name: Mila
House: Fólkvangr
Personal Blurb: Very belevolent. Has a deep devotion to her mother and the bounty that Spring brings.
History: She believed that she needed to spread the joy of Spring to an area that did not have a direct connection to the goddess.
Extra:

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:51 pm
exclaim Updated to here + added my own (I might have missed some ugh)

We are at a grand total of 88 members so far, though I know a few people still need to post. E X C ITING~  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:25 pm
SoA Name: Vigdis
Owners Name: Krysin
House Nysno
Personal Blurb: Proud and reckless, Vigdis is full of hot air. Her father trained her, so clearly she is the best and capable of handling anything or anyone - at least that is what she believes. She is not dissimilar to her father when he was in his youth, and that's really not a good thing. With a chip on her shoulder and an unmatched ego, Vigdis is a legitimate handful.
History: Escaped to the Skiringssal with her family and was taken into the Nysno house. She spent a majority of her youth being trained by her father and the teachers he had gathered for her and her siblings. She knows she has more family elsewhere, but they were scattered in their frantic attempt to escape the Myrsky Syntynyt.
Extra: Daughter of the God of Warriors and a Warlord

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:55 pm
SoA Name: Ihme
House: Skadi
Personal Blurb: Curious and outgoing, she has a tendency of conversing with the voices she hears, rather than just listening, and considers any of her conversations to be equally normal - whether it's with one of the spirits (who she personally believes are those ancestors that have lingered to help the Skadi in protecting the sacred maze) that whisper down from the trees, or with more...tangible individuals. As such, she doesn't always worry, or even distinguish which of these she happens to be talking to, at a given moment.

With that said, experience has shown her that sometimes the ancestors can be capricious, and possess a sense of humor, and so she isn't necessarily one to leap without looking, based on what they may tell her.

She takes her duties of protecting the maze from outsiders seriously, often choosing not to fully reveal herself to those who wander into the forest accidentally - instead adding her voice to those already echoing in the trees to direct them back in the direction from which they've come.
History: Born and raised in the Skadi~
Extra:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:32 am
SoA Name: Rúnar
House n/a
Personal Blurb: TBA.
History: Born and raised in the skiri~
Extra:

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:03 pm
Yes, Sahar will remain part of the pride!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:16 am
SoA Name: Zydrunas
House:
Personal Blurb: blank
History: Found his way through the maze after a bit of time.
Extra:

SoA Name: Milivoj (name change)
House:
Personal Blurb: blank
History: Found his way through the maze after a bit of time.
Extra: He is a seer but just doesn't speak of it.

SoA Name: Ema w/ Juu
House:
Personal Blurb: She used to be strong willed, opinionated, and rather material, but most of her hard edges have softened over the years. She lost her home and her old surviving child (yeah you Umo!) and so she found herself lost within the maze for a time. She finalll found her way through, and hopes to situate herself before she attempts to join a house.
History: Found her way through the maze after a bit of time.
Extra:

SoA Name: Odin
House: Dainn
Personal Blurb: Used to be a stick in the mud, but after a long life as a rogue, he's pretty mellow now.
History: Had a mate once, but she has been missing for years; his daughter follows him around to make sure he's taking care of himself.
Extra: I think it may be neat to have him and Eluvir act as healers and extend their work to the herds to keep them fit/strong.

SoA Name: Eluvir
House: Dainn
Personal Blurb: Rather motherly towards her own father, she kept him in check until his old age mellowed him out.
History: Other than her father, she is rather blank.
Extra: (same as her father)

SoA Name: Eryon
House:
Personal Blurb: as blank as a polar bear in a snowstorm painting.
History:
Extra:

SoA Name: Dumisani
House: Dido
Personal Blurb: blank buttt want to have someone new in a position I don't have elsewhere..
History:
Extra:

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:31 pm
SoA Name: Akankshra
Owners Name: Krysin
House:
Personal Blurb: Akankshra takes great comfort in the spirits of the forest. In fact, they are the only beings that seem to be able to soothe her troubled soul. It is not unlike Akankshra to disappear in the forest even from the other Skadi. She is considered a bit of an outlier of the Skadi, but never treated poorly for her distance from others.
History: Akankshra lost her mother in a Myrsky Syntynyt raid as a cub. Barely weaned, she was taken as a prize by a viking in that group. With the help from a mysterious outsider, she was quite literally tossed towards freedom and was picked up by the Skadi.
Extra:

This might be the last one???

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:39 am
exclaim I will get these members added later but I wanted to make an announcement that I BELIEVE we have all of our RPs done - we are doing some last minute editing but our goal is to have the pride posted for approval by this afternoon!  

Skiringssal

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:35 pm
exclaim Our application is IN folks!! We submitted with a total of 118 members, yowsers!

We'll let you know as soon as we are accepted, at which time we will set a week long deadline for the contests that are open. smile We do have some prizes to give away so although the current contests will close, we will probably have some others opening.

We'll also be keeping the original pride member applications or prior member applications open for a month or so post acceptance just to make sure everyone has a chance to get in.

We're looking forward to playing this with everyone! If you have any questions or plot concerns/ideas/wishes just shoot me a DM. <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff