Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Metaplot
[Metaplot] All Hands on Deck! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 23 Total: 23 (1-100)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:49 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: T'mor
Dragon Name & Color Brown Phylideth

Quote:
You know this is an important mission, but you're....kind of...bored. So very bored. Bored. You've been flying over open water and there's just a whole lot of nothing happening. Booooooored.

(It's Phyphy. He's bored. :V Not T'mor. Phyphy plz)  
BastetAmun rolled 1 100-sided dice: 68 Total: 68 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:50 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Skylla
Dragon Name & Color Green Neith

Quote:
A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 82 Total: 82 (1-100)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:51 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: K'on
Dragon Name & Color Brown Alzarth

Quote:
While flying a sweep, you encounter a merchant vessel that has been stranded on the coast for days. The cliff above is too high to scale and the ship has run aground with significant damage. You aid the captain and crew in transporting the ship to safety. The captain thanks you and seems a little shifty about his cargo. You get the feeling that you are being herded away from something, although everything you've seen so far appears to be above board. How strange.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:52 am
HELPS IF I ROLL  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

BastetAmun rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:53 am
BastetAmun
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Skylla
Dragon Name & Color Green Neith

Quote:
A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.

Not completely convinced by your platitudes, the cotholders nevertheless grudgingly settle down, with promises that they will be watching during the next Fall.

demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 87 Total: 87 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:54 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Danzik
Dragon Name & Color Green Eosphoth

Quote:
Nothing but a lot of water... Bah.

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 54 Total: 54 (1-100)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:56 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Lezia
Dragon Name & Color Green Erinyeth

Quote:
One of the local holds is holding a Gather and they've invited you to attend as their honored guests. If you choose to join in the celebrations you will find yourself very much behind schedule and also in heaps of trouble. However, the local vintage is very good and you caught some promising looks from the holders if you happen to be a brown or bronzerider. If you're a white, blue, or greenrider they're friendly but not quite as awestruck.

(Lezia *seeeeeeethes* at the idea. No thank you!)  
BastetAmun rolled 1 100-sided dice: 71 Total: 71 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:56 am
I Fly With Flames Fury
Rider Name: Aurelia
Dragon Name & Color Brown Wolveth

Quote:
While searching for the Southern Star, you encounter an alarmingly dashing dolphineer. He or she seems... surprisingly friendly, considering the company you've recently been keeping. It becomes readily apparent that s/he has amorous intentions and you may either stay and enjoy a night of it with the dashing dolphineer (facing the consequences of abandoning your post upon your return) or get out of dodge.

Getting outta dodge!! Romantic attention puts Aurelia on edge.  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 53 Total: 53 (1-100)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:58 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Karinne
Dragon Name & Color Blue Hrimnith

Quote:
One of the local holds is holding a Gather and they've invited you to attend as their honored guests. If you choose to join in the celebrations you will find yourself very much behind schedule and also in heaps of trouble. However, the local vintage is very good and you caught some promising looks from the holders if you happen to be a brown or bronzerider. If you're a white, blue, or greenrider they're friendly but not quite as awestruck.

(Karinne is also not interested but TY)  
demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 57 Total: 57 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:00 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: A'star
Dragon Name & Color Green Miryath

Quote:
You actually manage to find a fishing boat that saw the Southern Star - about two months ago on a very different voyage. Shaffit, just when you started getting your hopes up! Still, the fish is pretty good.

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 47 Total: 47 (1-100)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:01 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Xela
Dragon Name & Color Green Cubath

Quote:
The dolphins in this area are excited about something. Initially, you think you might have found signs of a wreckage, but the wreck you found was centuries old. Upon reflection, you realize that the dolphins are using this wreck to herd a school of fish into becoming lunch.

TheWishling rolled 1 100-sided dice: 69 Total: 69 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:58 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury]
Rider Name:
Kutar
Dragon Name & Color
Green Wrenth

Quote:
A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier.

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
TheWishling rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:59 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury]
Rider Name:
Kutar
Dragon Name & Color
Green Wrenth

Quote:
A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier.
--3. Not completely convinced by your platitudes, the cotholders nevertheless grudgingly settle down, with promises that they will be watching during the next Fall.

Smerdle rolled 1 100-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:00 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: O'len
Dragon Name & Color Brown Aleyath

Quote:
1-10. Nothing of note here. All seems quiet. There's nothing but you, your dragon, the sweep riders, the sky, and the sea.

Smerdle

Scamp

TheWishling rolled 1 100-sided dice: 63 Total: 63 (1-100)

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:00 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury]
Rider Name:
H'ral
Dragon Name & Color
Bronze Sigurath

Quote:
61-64. You come across a small cothold that was clearly hit badly with Thread during the last Fall.
If you are from Flame's Fury: You're not sure how they were missed, but there are wounded here and your Wingleader orders you to return to the Weyr immediately to bring healers and aid back.

Metaplot

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff