Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡|| The Black Cloud Slums Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Miyuki had run straight from the bank to the area she suspected the sonic boom originated from. Seeing the chaotic scene ahead of her confirmed her suspicions but she hardly knew where to start. It was easy enough to tell who was a fellow shinobi and who was instigating a fight but she wasn't sure what strategy to take up. She was still far away when an array of paper bombs exploded, forcing her to take cover on instinct to avoid any debris.

"What is going on here?" She shouted from her cover. She pulled a scroll and her ink and brush out, her tools of choice in battle and in life. She had barely gotten a glimpse of a series of puppets - a form of artistry and craft she needed to devote more time admiring - but knew an aerial attack would offer her the most versatility against them. She painted five owls into existence and watched as they flew towards the puppet creatures [ Choujuu Giga [ Super Beast Imitation Drawing ].

Created 5 B-Rank Owls to destroy puppets

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
> Chakra : : 880 // 920x > Stamina : : 920 // 920 x > XP : : 0 x > Ryo : : 両60,000 xxx
> Bloodline / Bloodlinex > Ukyox > Arashigakure x > B-rank xxxxxxxxx

[ Profile ]

Mattysandwich

Kondo Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias

{ Passives + Additives }

{ Stats }
      Current Stats
        Speed: [ 0 ] xx Strength: [ 0 ] xx Reflex: [ 2 ] xx Fortitude: [ 0 ]

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > Choujuu Giga [ Super Beast Imitation Drawing ]
      Official Description: A technique characteristic to Sai that allows him to adapt to the circumstances of any confrontation. The ninja uses chakra-infused ink to quickly draws objects onto his scroll. The moment the brush is removed, the images leap from the paper, grow to life-size, and act according to the user's will. The creation lasts indefinitely until struck with a technique equal to or higher than its rank or a number of posts have passed. Starting from [7] at E [6] at [D] going onto S at [2] and S+ at [1]. It has [1] activation per post to perform a method of attack equal to or lower than its rank. For discreet contact, while undercover, Sai is able to turn the words he writes into small animals, allowing them to travel unnoticed to the intended target, after which the ink animal that requires a scroll reverts back into written information. Few techniques rival it in terms of versatility. Exhibited drawings include: Mice, Lions, Birds, Owls, Leeches, Bats, Fish, Snakes, The Benevolent Kings (仁王, Niō) or Vajra Strongmen (金剛力士, Kongō Rikishi), Explosive Tags, Tigers, Cats, Squirrels, Rabbits, and Dragons.
        Created 5 B-Rank owls

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:06 pm
User Image

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I don't need to face my demons; they are with me all the time. Throuoh the foo inside mv head I see the world iust fine.
I don't need to face my demons; they are with me all the time. Through the fog inside my head I see the world just fine.
B - R A N K B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E J I T O N / R A I U

I don't need to solve my problems; they're the only thing that's mine.

[Location:] Arashigakure: The Healing District - Lobby

[Sorry in advance cause my technique might affect anyone else within range. < u > ]

Lightning Transformation carried me the rest of the distance I needed to travel before dissipating and dropping me atop a building near the epicenter of the explosion. Used or not was hard to say, but the area appeared to be a series of warehouses. Much to my surprise, the one that seemed to be the source of the smoke looked virtually untouched. However, in the street in front of it, which I could see down into, was apparently where the fight that had caused the disruption was centered. What must have been close to one hundred what I could only label as puppets filled the area, converging on someone at the heart of them.

How convenient that they be made from metal then. Not to mention a good majority of them were floating.

Having my physical ability more or less taken away from me led to more of a focus on the more magical side of the shinobi realm and, in doing so, I had discovered the ironic ability to control magnetism as well as having an affinity for lightning--which had always been fitting in my role as Raikage. It was only ironic because Iron Sand had been Axel's primary form of attack and, if Wan hadn't stopped me from attacking the chuunin so many years ago now, I would have died to the ability. In finding a way to counter his techniques, I'd discovered that we shared a bit of the same bloodline.

I honestly had no idea if my plan was going to work as expected but it was worth the shot. Unfortunately, if the shinobi in the middle of all of this had metal on him, it was going to affect him as well, but since the puppets looked to be straight up made of metal, they were much more vulnerable than just being a bit slowed. Drawing both of my blades for the first time in what felt like eons, I stepped off the roof and let myself drop.

As I did, movement caught my attention. Five black owl-like creatures dove into the midst of enemies at the same time I did. Someone else must have arrived to help as well. Or at least I hoped that was the case. Assuming I didn't miss, with a flourish of blades that gathered my chakra, I landed on one of the puppets and released my technique. With it, everything in an approximately fifty foot radius that was made of metal would find itself being dragged to the ground. My target was, of course, as many of the puppets the technique could reach. Even if it wasn't pulled down, they would likely find themselves severely slowed.

Trying to keep my balance atop the puppet I'd landed on, whether it was dragged down or not, I found myself grinning. Not that it wasn't a serious situation or anything, but combat is what I lived for and having it taken away for so long made this moment all the better. "You alright?" I called to the gray-haired shinobi at the center of the puppets. For the moment he was the only one I could see.

It's the shift that I'm afraid of. Darkness is benign. It's fine...

Current Stats:
• Strength: [2] x Speed: [2]
• Reflex: [3] x Fortitude: [0]

Active Effects:
• 'Old' Injuries - Speed reduced by [1]. [16/20]
• Liberation - B-rank - Feelings of guilt are suppressed. [Lasts until Kai'd.]

Techniques Used:
• Magnetic Field [ 磁場, Jiba ] | Rank X [ A ] |
Using magnetic manipulation, the user creates a pulse of electromagnetic energy from a centered location either where they stand or where they strike, outwards. The result is a magnetic field that pulls metal objects within the range in any direction of choice. It is stationary, and does not move with the user; it would have to be recast to change the location. The pulse is strong enough to disrupt small electronics within its range, and anyone wearing or wielding any amount of metal will find their speed moderately reduced/reduced by [1], or supremely reduced/reduced by [2] if they are wearing heavy armor. It has a radius of ten [10] feet per rank. For an upkeep of two [2] ranks lower (minimum of [5] chakra) per post, it can be maintained.

Current Objectives:
• Help the Arashigakure shinobi.

Items of Note:

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Kondo Kaicho
Mattysandwich
kiiwispoet

tab .CHAKRA : 810 / 910 [-80] .STAMINA : 1020 / 1020
                                          tab .XP : 1780 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Decent .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:34 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

That's that. Unki took the step toward actually addressing this whole shock wave business. .
The scene was a mess. What was Unki's first move? Who are her allies? Who wasn't looking about ready to try to smash her on the scene. There were dozens upon dozens of entities squaring off with what were a few questionably familiar faces, the woman quickly deemed friendly.
Three? Kaileer included. The dispersion of her clone in the hospital filled her in plenty.

As Miyuki's beasts and Kaileer's direct clash made impact Unki took the leap. An artful ascend into the air. Kaileer was attempting to ground the enemy. It was secretly a thrill to spy her foregoing superior in action but the hope to marvel at his ability would have to wait. It was becoming Unki's place to ensure the three would succeed. In response to Kaileer's aim to hold down the enemy Unki chose to take advantage of the moment. Aloft, Unki formed a string of hand seals and took an empowered breath. She held that breath, feeling the energy in her core and lungs compressing further and further.

On her descent, the woman rolled her form over into a dive and withdrew her fans in a loud snap! In a huff, she expelled a spherical blast of air into a small, section of grounded puppets. Consequently, the winds would briefly stir with impact but certainly nothing to deter her allies. From her dive, Unki flipped forward with her arms and fans out. A descending glide. The woman managed to flutter herself into a gentle landing among the group. Her arms finally relaxed into a rest at her side while still stretching her wrists. Putting her fans on an eager display.

She smiled her most pleasant beam in lieu of greeting as she used every fiber in her being to hold back the most untimely comment about wrecking her art back home. If you have nothing nice to say. Don't say anything at all.

[▰ Pressure Damage [ Atsugai ] | Rank B - [2] Puppet enemies]

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
Storm // Chūnin / S-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 2230 // 2270 // Stamina: 2290 / 2290

┆Chakra Used: ┇40┇Stamina Used ┇#┇
┆Remaining┆Chakra:┇2,230┇Stamina┇#┇

Passive Status Increases: 6 Cap
• Strength ► 4
• Speed ► 5
• Agility ►4
•Endurance ► 5

ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    Pressure Damage [ Atsugai ] | Rank B - 40 Chakra﹢ The user inhales, and then releases a massive projectile made of compressed Fuuton Chakra. When the projectile makes contact with anything, it explodes in to a swirling vortex of wind powerful enough to scatter gusts of wind in every direction in about a twenty by twenty-foot square. If the user wishes, they may hide a sub effect in the center of the jutsu that is released upon the wind blasts destruction. These effects may range from anything to poison to be spread though an airborne means, or to a katon or suiton jutsu that releases it’s effect upon impact. Jutsu that are placed within the wind shell are clearly visible as a small ball in the center and are increased by [1] rank in potency.

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ
ΞΞ Passives, Attributes, and Trainings ΞΞ

Passives

Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
    ﹢B-rank:: Bloodline use reduction casting cost by [10]
    PA: Ease of Burdens: -5 chakra or stamina for specific technique 'path' usage (Taijutsu).
    ﹢Taika no Jutsu [ Fireproof Technique ] Rank: C :: Katon Listing

Attributes

﹢Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
    Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques. ( Refers to actual heat; not damage dealt by fire or fire techniques. )

tab
Training
tab
Buki :: Weapon
Sobagai Deba Sentou::
Two-fer-One:: The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons without paying the cost. This still requires the activation be utilized.
Trick Technique: Blade’s Edge Rank: B :: Training
Description: The user has learned to utilize projectile weapons with this style, allowing their small projectile weapons to be interchangeable with small weapons for this style. All projectile weapons used in this manner gain a slight speed increase for each rank of formless training with projectiles. This increase only applies to techniques from this style.
tab
Omoi Inshu
Fortuitous Bracing - Rank: B :: Training
Description: The user has learned to block with their weapons more effectively, keeping their body from eating the reverberation that comes with such powerful attack and defenses clashing. The user's defensive techniques acquire a heavy increase to fortitude.

Training: 1,000,000 blows Rank: A :: Training
Description: Learning to use their weapons in various methods, this training allows formless Tonfa strikes to treat armor as one tier lower, reducing light armor to nothing.
tab
Tai :: Training
tab
Freestyle Whirlwind
Acrobatic Mastery : Rank: D :: Training
Description: Having practiced their art with great concentration, the user has learned to change direction of their whorl technique.After this training is complete, the user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the descriptive ranks affecting their speed without suffering that reduction. The user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once every three post without it consuming an activation, but only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s
Perfecting Balance : Rank: C :: Training
Description: Due to their various training requiring parkour style actions, the user is more stable. This training allows the user to withstand off balancing effects or knock back effects as though they were one rank lower in strength.
Parkour Mastery : Rank: A :: Training
Description: The user becomes one with their momentum, learning how to harness their body as an almost perfect machine. After completing this training, the user’s reflexes gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.

The Gentle Art
Combination Training : Rank: S :: Training
Description: Once every three posts, the user is able to deliver a choking or locking technique for no activation when following a successful throwing technique.
Minimum Effort; Maximum Efficiency : Rank: S :: Training
Description: The user's throwing techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique with a minimum cost of 5 stamina.

Small Circle Combatives
Small Circle Principle : Rank: S :: Training
Description: The user has learned to utilize their physical arts with mimimal effort while obtaining equal results. Simple techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique. This training may not be layered with other training that gives reductions of this manner

kiiwispoet

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Mattysandwich

Kondo Kaicho

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Kenshin's lightning-infused strike successfully smashed through the chakra-reinforced glass. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Antioch succumb to his enchantment and cackle gleefully as he believed he was being killed. Despite being deeply disturbed by this display, he used these precious seconds to slice through the bindings of every hostage. They were then able to run away from the explosive tags as he opened a window for each and every civilian to jump out of. His sage mode allowed him to sense when Antioch's violent intent returned as a result of the illusion being released. He heard a crash against the warehouse wall and a loud accompanying sonic boom that he could only assume was from his apprentice. With a single hand sign, crackling dark blue lightning armor coated his body just in time for the detonation. The lightning armor protected him from the blast but was destroyed in the process.

Before he could end this decisively by engaging Antioch, the cloth was removed to reveal that he had yet another damned trick up his sleeve. Kenshin squinted worriedly when Ada and Selina were revealed to be hostages. The intricate setup of water tanks and explosive tags gave him no time for exhaustion. Once Antioch disappeared and took his seals with him, Kenshin instinctually turned his eyes into his dark blue Tenseigan before staring out and seeing that somehow he had already completely disappeared. With a single hand seal, he covered his body with navy reincarnation chakra and propelled himself forward in fast flight. He used his spiritual katana to slice through and destroy the water tanks in a split second before dissipating the spirit weapon and clasping his hands together. Just as the water tanks were destroyed, reincarnation chakra instantly covered the area. This caused the warehouse to glow a dark blue and prevented the explosive tags from detonation. Selina and Ada were released from the tanks without the consequential explosion. With Antioch's disappearance, Kenshin was able to turn the criminal's house of horrors into a place where chaos could not exist to Selina and Ada's benefit. He would separate his hands and extend them to help his close comrades up but was still breathing heavily from exhaustion and anxiety.

×TITLE: Sannin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 09】▰【SPEED: 09】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 09】▰【CHAKRA: 2,320 || 3,440】▰【STAMINA: 3,065 || 3,150▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,260 || 1,500

Technique Used:
• Lightning Armor [ Raiton no Yoroi ]
The user coats their body and any object they hold with lightning chakra, giving an aura of translucent crackling lightning that is the color of their chakra. This technique stimulates the nervous system of the user, increasing their speed and agility by [2] points. At S+ Rank, this technique allows the user an additional [4] point increases in any desired stat. This technique has an upkeep cost of eighty chakra every other post after the activation of the technique. Physical contact with the user during this technique's action causes tier four paralysis and tier one burns.
___○ Rank S [ Destroyed in Explosion ]
• Aura of Reincarnation: Ascension
The natural reincarnation aura of the Tenseigan greatly empowers into a pulsating cyan chakra cloak that acts as an armor and a physical enhancement for the Hyuuga. The gentle fist's effectiveness in devastating the chakra network of foes is drastically increased while in this state of ascension. The user also has the ability to fly. When chakra is infused in a physical strike using gentle fist the chakra within the enemy's body is reduced at double rounded up to the nearest total. For example, if you use 100 chakra in an attack then 200 chakra is reduced from the opponent on contact. This buff does not stack with the Byakugan's gentle fist technique or the Piercing Accuracy PA. The ascension aura lasts for 10 posts maximally.
___○ Rank S [ Overwhelming ]
• Sage Art: The Circle of Preservation | Senjutsu & Bloodline (Tenseigan) | Spiritual
While the tenseigan is active during sage mode, Kenshin claps his hands together and mixes his reincarnation chakra and natural energy together. The cost of this technique is split in half between the reincarnation chakra on Kenshin's main reserves and the other half in nature chakra. This natural reincarnation chakra mixture covers the entire area (topic) in dark chakra with a dark green aura. The chakra then seemingly dims and dissipates but instead forms a circle around the area that perseveres. This is a circle of perfect order where chaos cannot exist. No individual within the circle can manifest destruction that harms the natural order. No entity including Kenshin himself can destroy any object in the circle including structures and vegetation for ten posts. Attacks can still be manifested and harm others but the area will be preserved and attacks cannot leave the circle to destroy other places unless they are of stronger quality. This skill can only be used once per battle and only while sage mode and the tenseigan are active at the same time.
___○ Rank S+
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
• Active
Human Sage Mode Status:
• Active
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.
Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
Thundering Justice | Lightning-based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
Tsunami of Justice | Kenshin gains access to the water element.
Ionic Blade | The user's bukijutsu and basic combat weapon strikes may be made complex to add their lightning element to the attacks. This causes tiered paralysis on contact equal to the rank of the technique it is paired with.
Blessings of Valor | As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.
Short-Circuiting Juken | For an additional amount of chakra that is half of the amount spent for the original technique, Hatake chidori raiton can be applied to complex juken techniques to inject the enemy's body with lightning. The Hatake's chidori raiton inflicts a tier of full-body paralysis that is equivalent to the technique's rank up to the second tier. This paralysis lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts. Applying Chidori chakra to the Juken consumes a second offensive activation.
Storm Sage | Lightning techniques cast while in sage mode and when enhanced by nature chakra burn brighter and inflict a tier of blindness that is equivalent to the technique's rank. This blindness lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts.
Stern Spirit | Reiken no Michi virtue states cost one rank less in stamina to activate and maintain. The stamina cost of the virtue states cannot be reduced beyond this.

Nuibari Attributes
Infinite Needles | While Nuibari functions perfectly fine as a long, thin blade that sits between a Jian and a Foil. It's comprised of infinite, instantly replenishing needles. If an opponent is stabbed, the blade will leave several needles inside of the opponent. It also never runs out of string either, with one at the base of the weapon, and one attached to each needle. Similarly, unhindered, the weapon always comes back when thrown for the techniques below, and can be pulled to the user free of activation via its wire so long as
the nigh-invisible string is not cut.
Thread the Needle | This skill increases the speed of the wielder moderately while Nuibari is wielded.

Discipline & Cross Class Attributes
Expert: Rapier | The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, or two if dual wielding, to apply this focus toward with examples such as Katana, Spear, Bows or even Dual Daggers. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense.
Mystic Hero | The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Signature Style: Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi
Blood Knight | Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
Dedicated Disciple | A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.

1. Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi
2. Tetsunami Ryu
3. Reiken no Michi

Weapon Specs
Weapon Name: Getsuruitō
Weapon Type: Katana & Rapier [ Reiken Spirit Sword ]
Weapon Size: 38 Inches Total | 30 Inch Blade | 8 Inch Hilt
Style Categorization: Medium Sword
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs
Stat Increase: +2 Speed
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Description: Getsuruitō (月涙刀, Moon Tear Sword) is a legendary sword that was reworked and merged with the standard-issue Kumogakure Police Department officer rapier commissioned to Kenshin Kosei named Purity. The original form of the sword is a steel and dark blue katana with a bronze crossguard and dragonhead handle. It also has a rapier form that was refined from Purity and is entirely constructed from steel with a dark blue handle and basket hilt. The katana and rapier forms are the same size and constructed of the same materials. Getsuruito was considered a legendary artifact by the people of Seizan as it was wielded by an ancient general. When the rusted blade was awarded by the locals to Kenshin Kosei he discovered that it had the unique ability to merge with and empower one other weapon. When the katana was reworked to its fullest potential it had the abilities of his own weapon in addition to incredible lightning abilities.
Ability Summary:
Righteous Sword of the Sentinel [ Senchineru no Seigi no Ken ] | Rank E | Bloodline | Spiritual
All forms of Hyuuga techniques including the gentle fist can be used through the sword for the 10 posts that this technique is active. This means that strikes involving the blade cause physical damage including stab wounds as well as seal tenketsu points and any other effects of the technique used through the sword. An additional 5 chakra can be applied to the blade to prevent it from causing physical damage from thrusting but instead seal tenketsu points and inflict pain similar to a stab wound in the area struck but slashing attacks can still cause damage. Half the resource cost of techniques from the rapier style of Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi applied allows the technique to carry the tenketsu sealing effects of a same-rank palm strike such as a B-Rank carrying 64 Palms effects. Getsuruito must be in its rapier form to use this ability and 5 chakra can be spent upon activation of this technique to transform it as such. The Righteous Sword of the Sentinel technique has a 10 post duration before necessitating re-activation and costs an E-Rank amount of chakra. The initial activation of this technique consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not.

Smiting Blade of the Night Watch [ Naitō Otchi no Sumittinguburēdo ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Spiritual
When this technique is activated it crackles violently with night blue lightning for the entire duration. The electricity from the blade also forms bolts of lightning over the body of the user and appears to supercharge them. Whenever the blade is swung or thrust over the duration the user can fire a concentrated blast of ten bolts of lightning to accompany the strike equal to the rank applied but for only half the cost to initiate the technique. Hatake, Raiu, and Sage enhanced lightning can pass through the blade and apply to these lightning bolts. The bolts cause a thunderously deafening sonic boom and can inflict tier 2 burns upon direct contact with the lightning. Additionally, these lightning bolts can be freely applied to all complex bukijutsu for no action cost to smite enemies. The only action cost is when the technique is activated and all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not consume actions and only chakra. This ability can be used in both forms of Getsuruito.

Draconic Sabre of Moon Sundering [ Getsu Sandaringu no Dorakonikku Seibā ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Complex
This is the original ability of the ancient Getsuruito blade and thus requires the original katana form. 5 chakra can be spent to transform the blade to its original form upon activation of this technique. Crackling and thunderous dark blue lightning can be applied to the katana's edge at any rank and the same lightning can form a dragon head formed from electricity over the body of the user for 10 posts. This allows all spiritual techniques the sword comes into contact with to be slashed through and even cut in half at the same rank despite the complex nature of the technique. For half of the original cost to activate the technique a same-rank spiritual electrical energy slash can be sent out from the slash of the blade. This same cost can be applied to any complex bukijutsu to achieve the same effect. The original 10 post activation of this ability consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities do not.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Mattysandwich

Kondo Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:38 am
User ImageUser Image

Kojiro agility took several leaps backwards as the puppets emerged, safely clearing himself from the impact zone of their rising, having sensed their chakra batteries nearing him. He slid back, gritting his teeth as he readied himself for his next move. He was sure his signal flare would be seen, the sonic explosion drawing attention to the events that had taken place here. This villain, these enemies had to be sought out immediately. A younger woman arrived first of red hair. She would prepare several ink like beasts from a scroll to begin vanquishing the hundred puppets the master had created from the shadows. These avian beasts would crash into the puppets, hopefully ending their functionality. Then, a second ally would arrive. In a bolt of lightning that arced across the sky, a young man would appear. Whatever techniques he brandished seemed to command the metal in the area as the puppets that were nearby suddenly began to act as though they suffered difficulty moving, likewise Kojiro would sense the chakra coming from the area and feel the light pull of his own blade in his hand even through the chakra that was pouring off of him passively to push the masses away. He would assume magnetism was this boy's prowess. The boy called to Kojiro as another would arrive, this time a more common sight among the village. Three people wasn't exactly the reinforcement he was hoping for but it was sufficient.

" I'm fine!"

He shouted as some of the puppets began to move in on him. From the front, eight puppets dashed in, setting to attack him physically. Kojiro blinked, seeming to calm himself for an instant before opening his eyes just as the puppets neared his range. As he opened his eyes, thing ribbons of energy seemed to flow around his skin, illuminating in rather intricate patterns across his face, arms and the remainder of his body where visible. He fluidly seemed to pivot around the trio without effort, the markings of the Sage covering him now. His pivoting action quickly transitioned into a whirling green tornado of lightning and blades as his swords mimicked nature's fury, slicing away at the puppets and leaving not a trace of their remains behind him. Kojiro would appear calm, gazing forward with one of his blades poised on the warehouse. " I am Lieutenant Kojiro Kanzaki of the APD, this building is housing a dangerous criminal and their affiliates. Captain Kosei is within that building. Status unknown. One of you provide support to him. There is a puppet master among this crowd, we must apprehend that suspect. Outside of that, eliminate the enemy! " Kojiro's eyes, illuminated with a brilliant emerald green color would fixate on the masses of puppets now. From around his extended hand, seven small orbs of green luminous chakra would form, spinning around his limb before shooting like stars towards the crowd. The seven orbs would weave in and out of the puppets placing themselves in the most advantageous locations before Kojiro's will would make itself known, detonating each orb of chakra. Each orb would expand, engulfing the immediate area in a bright light as a total of fifty six of the puppets would find themselves to have vanished from sight.

With the massive force clearing the field, the shinobi who would remain to assist with clearing out the puppet infestation and locating the one who was controlling them would only have thirty nine puppets remaining that would be standing in their way. Kojiro's eyes surveyed the area, searching for clues as to the puppet master's location while his senses probed out further, sensing some familiar chakra sources coming from within the building besides Kenshin's. He was concerned, knowing the situation must have be rough inside with familiar persons involved. Still, he hadn't quite yet locked on to his target...

Sage Chakra: 1340/1500

×TITLE: Chuunin】♦【RANK: S+】♦【STRENGTH: +8】♦【SPEED: +8】♦【AGILITY: +8】♦【ENDURANCE: +0】♦【CHAKRA: 2,495 || 3,375】♦【STAMINA: 1,855 || 2,175

Technique Used:
• Vortex Counter | Rank S | Complex
Slashed all around these foolish 8 puppets that dared to move up on Kojiro before he could make his speech. Sliced and Diced to oblivion.
• Truth-Seeking Orbs [ Shinjitsu o Motomeru Obu ] | Rank S | Spiritual
Each Truth Seeking Orb ( Up to 7 created per use ) are treated as S Rank each. These nasty little things spread between the puppets and blew up. Taking eight out a piece for a grand total of 56 puppets.
• Name | Rank | Cost
Description Goes Here

Technique Active:

• Maelstrom | Rank S | Spiritual
The user exudes chakra from their entire body. This chakra creates a strong outward and constant pressure that makes approaching the user difficult. For four posts, those attacking the user must pay an additional B Rank amount of stamina to attack the user as it is nearly impossible to stand your ground while they are emitting this force from themselves.

• Way of the Hatake | Rank E | Passive
The clan member can convert simple Formless Taijutsu and Bukijutsu to complex techniques, this adds the lightning element to all the user's techniques. In addition, Formless complex and spiritual techniques gain this lightning affinity as well if specified when utilizing the technique.
• Fluid Movement | Rank E | Training
Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique and must pay no less than 5 stamina.
• Whirlpool Walking | Rank C | Training
The user is now more adept at using circular footwork and can use it against multiple attackers, usually weaving between them, keeping them bumping into each other or simply getting in each others way, taking away any numerical advantage. In the deflecting stance, the user can deflect a technique of their body rank or lower once every three posts for no activation, still requiring the stamina/chakra cost paid.
• Move as Water | Rank A | Training
Description: The user has dealt with so many situations being outnumbered that their ability to move in tight and confined spaces is greatly increased. The user’s blade work is tighter, relying on their body and footwork to generate force. The user’s footwork is so fluid that they are able to turn on a dime, making a combination of strikes go into multiple directions without interrupting the combination. Techniques that target multiple opponents may now have additional reserves paid in order to strengthen the effectiveness of the individual attack to the next highest rank.These can be paid individually, not requiring chakra or stamina to be paid for every split technique.
• Illusion Dancing | Rank E | Training
After countless hours of practicing skills that utilize chakra pathways, the user is capable of leaving after images of themselves at the turning points of each pathway for an E rank amount of chakra during the execution of the technique.
• May Wind, October Rain | Rank E | Training
Focusing on their opponent's breathing, the user is able to detect abnormalities in their breathing patterns, indicating an offensive movement. Once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation. This skill requires no chakra or activation.
• Blessed Rain | Rank C | Training
The user's informed of the incoming costs of what is to come, and as such, must practice their chakra control through controlled bursts from various parts of their body. Chakra cost for complex and spiritual bukijutsu techniques reduced by five.
• Insight Rain | Rank B | Training
The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent within the topic they are in. Those of Sensory Class are able to detect the specific source and the extent of the hostility.
• Heavy Punch | Rank E | Training
The basis of the style, punch hard, punch first. The user is able to spend stamina in order to increase the strength of their punches for no activation. For each rank applied, a slight increase to strength is conferred.
• Combination Training | Rank S | Training
Once every three posts, the user is able to deliver a choking or locking technique for no activation when following a successful throwing technique.
• Minimum Effort; Maximum Efficiency | Rank S | Training
The user's throwing techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique with a minimum cost of 5 stamina.

Sage Mode Status | Inactive

Personal Attributes
Chidori Specialist | Grants [3] custom techniques to be used as variants of Chidori, these custom jutsu are considered a Chidori Variant. The user may also apply clan Augment techniques to Chidori, Chidori Variant and Raikiri Jutsu. In addition, the user's chidori techniques bypass all armor entirely. Raikiri is considered a Chidori Variant technique. Only techniques with the name [Chidori] or [Raikiri] are effected by this PA.
Hatake Fury | Bloodline and Raiton techniques have their chakra cost reduced by five per rank of the technique and gain an additional 4 Ninjutsu slots for raiton techniques. Additionally, the Hatake can now use their Raiton based techniques with single handed seals.
Sonic Boom | Lightning based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
Elected Official | Kojiro gains 1.5 ryo for missions and jobs completed.

Discipline & Cross Class Abilities
Ninjutsu Specialist [ Ninjutsu ] | The user's ninjutsu gains the ability to overwhelm ninjutsu of the same rank. The overwhelming trait only applies to a single element at D rank, increasing to two at B rank and three at S rank regardless of the number of elements the ninja has. Your ninjutsu are not mirrored per element, but you gain an additional 3 Ninjutsu per rank up. Also allows for one handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
Mystic Hero [ Bukijutsu ] | The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by simply pointing the tip or blade in the direction desired to launch the technique. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu at their body rank and below for a single activation every 3 posts. The user also gains an additional 3 ninjutsu slots each body rank.
Ninjutsu-Bukijutsu | Allows the user to gain +2 ninjutsu per rank. Allows one to convert granted Ninjutsu slots into Bukijutsu styles at a 10/1 ratio.

• Learns additional 10 bukijutsu per post
• Insert Training Area Reduction Here
**MISSION - [ Rank | 1/1 Posts ]
Ephemeral Ozymandias

Mattysandwich

Hurrak

Royal Taorito

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:35 pm
kiiwispoet

Royal Taorito

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Kondo Kaicho

Hurrak

The two bodies of Ada and Selina disbursed into smoke as two faceless corpses resided in their place. A final trick for sure; to use the animate the dead technique in order to fool Kenshin's moral compass. As they disbursed due to the radiance of the reincarnation chakra, their bodies revealed several dozen posters of Selina. It was during her idol days where she's wearing a red scaled mermaid costume. A red X was drawn on all on the face of each poster, which would show that Selina was Antioch's next target. At the same time, the magnetic wave which disturbed all of the puppets would cause the clone of the female puppeteer to rise from the earth in order to regain control over Antioch's creations. In that moment, however, the influx of chakra erupting from both Kojiro would easily catch the clone off guard, and cause it to disburse into a puff of smoke. The robot bodies not already destroyed by the fantastic Arashi ninja would in return drop to the ground as their commands were null. However, their chakra cores still radiated a steady supply of chakra, which could be viable for anyone in need of a chakra battery.

(50 Chakra batteries are free to claim here. Each one can be sold for 200 ryo.)

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:19 pm

Miyuki had hardly any time to enjoy the fight from her cover before everything was neutralized. It had truly been a scene of chaos before everything turned limp and fell to the ground. She didn't feel that this was an illusion, so she felt comfortable pocketing her scroll and paint brush and walking through the street. She picked up a chakra battery from the ground, inspecting it curiously as she had little interaction with advanced technology. "Well. I have more questions than answers."

She caught the warehouse glowing blue from Kenshin's reincarnation chakra, though she lacked the skills to sense it in any way beyond a visual confirmation. "Is- Is Captain Kosei alright, then? Is anyone hurt?" She looked to the other Arashigakure nin that had taken to the battle. She waited for further orders, unsure of how to proceed but not wanting to intrude on the APD.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
> Chakra : : 880 // 920x > Stamina : : 920 // 920 x > XP : : 0 x > Ryo : : 両60,000 xxx

[ Profile ]

Mattysandwich

Kondo Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias

{ Passives + Additives }

{ Stats }
      Current Stats

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > Choujuu Giga [ Super Beast Imitation Drawing ]
      Official Description: A technique characteristic to Sai that allows him to adapt to the circumstances of any confrontation. The ninja uses chakra-infused ink to quickly draws objects onto his scroll. The moment the brush is removed, the images leap from the paper, grow to life-size, and act according to the user's will. The creation lasts indefinitely until struck with a technique equal to or higher than its rank or a number of posts have passed. Starting from [7] at E [6] at [D] going onto S at [2] and S+ at [1]. It has [1] activation per post to perform a method of attack equal to or lower than its rank. For discreet contact, while undercover, Sai is able to turn the words he writes into small animals, allowing them to travel unnoticed to the intended target, after which the ink animal that requires a scroll reverts back into written information. Few techniques rival it in terms of versatility. Exhibited drawings include: Mice, Lions, Birds, Owls, Leeches, Bats, Fish, Snakes, The Benevolent Kings (仁王, Niō) or Vajra Strongmen (金剛力士, Kongō Rikishi), Explosive Tags, Tigers, Cats, Squirrels, Rabbits, and Dragons.
        Created 5 B-Rank owls

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:10 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

Without caution. Without hesitation. Like the greediest party member eager to snag up her loot, Unki sprightly hopped to the nearest pile of languid, discarded puppets. Exposed glowing chakra cores were forsaken trinkets free for the taking. She was listening, granted, and was quick to avoid looking insensitive for turning her attention. She was very eager, none the less, to enjoy the spoils and freely plucked ten batteries from the ground and gave each puppet a kick. All ten were crammed accordingly into some fabric pocket about her person.

"Was this all a distraction? What if the real puppeteer is nearby?" She asked upon landing a firm, smashing kick on a puppet limb. " I'm still expecting something to spring up and grab me." Unki added with a puff and reeled away from a trash heap of puppets. She started snapping her fan open and close. "Affiliates," Unki was finalyl able to echo Kojiro's briefing as she looked toward the building in question. "How many affiliates?"

What was the best way in without bringing attention to reinforcements? She mulled over some of the blatant options until one came to mind. She gave a hopeful, scheming smile. "This is a long shot but can your pretty paint brush and pictures give us a look in?" If Myuki couldn't grant any special insight to the unknown situation they were ultimately about to run into, than this simple query might open the door for another option.

ooc: 10 Chakra batteries claimed and added to inventory!

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
Storm // Chūnin / S-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 2230 // 2270 // Stamina: 2290 / 2290

┆Chakra Used: ┇0┇Stamina Used ┇#┇

• Strength ► 4
• Speed ► 5
• Agility ►4
•Endurance ► 5

ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    *-------*﹢ *****

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ

Passives

Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
    PA: Ease of Burdens: -5 chakra or stamina for specific technique 'path' usage (Taijutsu).

Attributes

﹢Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
    Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques. ( Refers to actual heat; not damage dealt by fire or fire techniques. )

tab
Training
tab
Two-fer-One:: The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons without paying the cost. This still requires the activation be utilized.
Description: The user has learned to utilize projectile weapons with this style, allowing their small projectile weapons to be interchangeable with small weapons for this style. All projectile weapons used in this manner gain a slight speed increase for each rank of formless training with projectiles. This increase only applies to techniques from this style.
tab
Omoi Inshu
Description: The user has learned to block with their weapons more effectively, keeping their body from eating the reverberation that comes with such powerful attack and defenses clashing. The user's defensive techniques acquire a heavy increase to fortitude.

Description: Learning to use their weapons in various methods, this training allows formless Tonfa strikes to treat armor as one tier lower, reducing light armor to nothing.
tab
tab
Freestyle Whirlwind
Description: Having practiced their art with great concentration, the user has learned to change direction of their whorl technique.After this training is complete, the user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the descriptive ranks affecting their speed without suffering that reduction. The user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once every three post without it consuming an activation, but only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s
Description: Due to their various training requiring parkour style actions, the user is more stable. This training allows the user to withstand off balancing effects or knock back effects as though they were one rank lower in strength.
Description: The user becomes one with their momentum, learning how to harness their body as an almost perfect machine. After completing this training, the user’s reflexes gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.

The Gentle Art
Description: Once every three posts, the user is able to deliver a choking or locking technique for no activation when following a successful throwing technique.
Description: The user's throwing techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique with a minimum cost of 5 stamina.

Small Circle Combatives
Description: The user has learned to utilize their physical arts with mimimal effort while obtaining equal results. Simple techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique. This training may not be layered with other training that gives reductions of this manner

kiiwispoet

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Mattysandwich

Kondo Kaicho

Royal Taorito

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:57 am
User Image

I don't need to face my demons; they are with me all the time. Throuoh the foo inside mv head I see the world iust fine.
I don't need to face my demons; they are with me all the time. Through the fog inside my head I see the world just fine.

[Location:] Arashigakure: The Black Cloud District

As I'd hoped, the horde of puppets were pulled earthward, and in response others present descended on them, which in turn looked to reveal the attacker behind the masses of metal. The gray-haired shinobi I'd originally seen announced himself as a lieutenant of the 'APD'. By context, I guessed that meant the village's police force, but abbreviations themselves were still beyond my translation ability for the time being. His following attack seemed to catch the culprit off guard, and the puppets fell lifeless as the clone was destroyed. The original body was no longer present.

I actually felt a bit disappointed. Sure, my technique had been of help, but I'd looked forward to testing myself after so long without fighting. But it was probably for the best given my exhaustion, so I let it go and watched the others mill about in the aftermath of the brief encounter. A red-haired woman inquired about the 'Captain', who Lieutenant Kanzaki had mentioned a moment before was inside the warehouse in front of us. Likewise Unki questioned the point of the attack, and whether or not the culprit was still close by.

Kicking aside one of the puppet corpses, I picked up a glowing device it left behind. Reaching into the recesses of my memory, it reminded me of the chakra shield I had a very long time ago, a battery made by the UHV. But as far as I'd heard, the nationalist force no longer existed. Not much from the world I knew did. "A distraction seems likely," I said, packing away the battery and picking up another to look it over as well. "But seeing as I just got here, you're all obviously much more informed than I am on the situation." The second device I stored in my bag, but it took up any room I had left so I turned my attention to first Unki, and then followed her gaze to the red head.

I found myself a bit on edge suddenly. I was a stranger here, and sticking my nose into the situation was probably suspicious. I was actually grateful for the Empress's presence. At least she could vouch for me if either of the other two Arashi shinobi took an interest in me.

Current Stats:

Active Effects:
• 'Old' Injuries - Speed reduced by [1]. [17/20]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
• Help the Arashigakure shinobi.

Items of Note:

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Kondo Kaicho
Mattysandwich
kiiwispoet
Hurrak

tab .CHAKRA : 810 / 910 .STAMINA : 1020 / 1020
                                          tab .XP : 1785 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Decent .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:27 am
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

ooc: Double posting because the turn of events with Arashi
Fortunately, all the questions Unki posed had merit and promising for anyone of in their shared (or formerly shared) trade. With luck, Kojiro had some answers or the willingness to avoid rushing into things. What was ahead could have been plainly unknown to any and all in the group just like the horrendous echoing boom resounding suddenly from the direction of the Arashikage's floating spire.

Our normal sized, regular helper Unki turned her head in that direction. Her concern wasn't confined to a thought, "That wasn't related, was it?" She faced the group again hoping that said something was nothing related to more crime and terrorism. Unki knew well that Toso could handle himself but weird happenings were typically startling across the board. Weird happenings. Now, the remaining billowing dust in the air from knocking puppets down, regrettably, wasn't the kickoff behind a sudden sneeze Unki felt stirring behind her cheeks. "Aa-haah-choo!" A loud, powerful sneeze that seem to knock its own brightly colored dust up around her.

The aether leyline treated Unki kindly as it could despite the dramatic flip-flop of age and appearance. Off setting her once elegant, combat ready appearance with new ensemble. She peeped some noise like a yelp, stomped frantically in place as she hysterically checked out her arms, little legs and and the missing weight of her hair.A noisy whine was starting to stretch into a louder - more eardrum splitting cry before she miraculously grasped she was losing her cool around the APD and company. She desperately flung her arms up to cover her face and the most of her little body with her exceptionally long, unchanged trailing sleeves. "I-ignore me-e. We need to help Mistur. Kenshin!" A distressed quiver in her new, small voice pressed before trailing off into a quiet sniffle.
Even in adversity, her responsibilities to assist Arashi when she very well could morally didn't allow her to readily tare her away. Odds were this whole flip was some illusion that singled her out.

Sprightly Youth:
•You've become young and are practically a toddler-aged no more than 6. Your henge and any other transformative abilities that would adjust your age are unsuccessful. While you have become young and full of energy you also get significantly more distracted and it's difficult to maintain focus without becoming easily distracted as youths do. Thus molding chakra has become a trial in of itself. For the duration of the cycle and while you remain in Arashi.
+500 Max Stamina
-500 Max Chakra
{min. 100}

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
Storm // Chūnin / S-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 2230 // 2270 | [1730/1730] // Stamina: 2290 / 2290 | [2790 / 2790]

• Strength ► 4
• Speed ► 5
• Agility ►4
•Endurance ► 5

ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    *-------*﹢ *****

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ

Passives

Attributes

tab
Training
tab
tab
Omoi Inshu

tab
tab
Freestyle Whirlwind

The Gentle Art

Small Circle Combatives

kiiwispoet

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Mattysandwich

Kondo Kaicho

Royal Taorito

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:27 pm

"Not that much more informed," Miyuki mumbled unhappily. She felt like she was losing grip in the village as strange things continued to transpire at a moment's notice. And, speak of the devil -

Miyuki flinched at the sight of the bright dust that filled the air after Unki's sneeze, but the little girl left in her shoes was an even bigger surprise. Miyuki wrapped her arms around herself to fight the urge to pick up the cute little girl in her stead as she spoke in a tiny voice about continuing to help Kenshin. "You're so- revolting!" Miyuki blurted out, but the tone and the words didn't match - it seemed more like she was fighting herself from holding the child.

She covered her mouth with a gasp, surprised she would say something so blatantly untrue. "I- I know why all of this happening," she lied. "I mean, I can explain." She stomped her foot in frustration. Nothing she was trying to say was coming out right, like it was opposite day! "I need to stay here!" She asserted as she turned tail and fled the scene, seemingly to get to the bottom of this new conundrum.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
> Chakra : : 920 // 920x > Stamina : : 920 // 920 x > XP : : 0 x > Ryo : : 両60,000 xxx

[ Profile ]

Hurrak

Kondo Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias

{ Passives + Additives }

{ Stats }
      Current Stats

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      >

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Kenshin was shaken to see Ada and Selina's "bodies" dissipate. What remained were ominously marked up posters of Selina. A pit formed in his gut as he grabbed one of the papers and ran out of the warehouse. He watched as the mass of puppets were defeated by the group of shinobi that included his pupil. He immediately ran toward Kojiro and showed him the red X-covered idol poster of Selina. "We're leaving to check on Selina." Kenshin said briefly before running out of the favelas and toward the higher-income residential district.

Exit.

×TITLE: Sannin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 09】▰【SPEED: 09】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 09】▰【CHAKRA: 2,340 || 3,440】▰【STAMINA: 3,085 || 3,150▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,260 || 1,500

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
• Active
Human Sage Mode Status:
• Active
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.
Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
Thundering Justice | Lightning-based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
Tsunami of Justice | Kenshin gains access to the water element.
Ionic Blade | The user's bukijutsu and basic combat weapon strikes may be made complex to add their lightning element to the attacks. This causes tiered paralysis on contact equal to the rank of the technique it is paired with.
Blessings of Valor | As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.
Short-Circuiting Juken | For an additional amount of chakra that is half of the amount spent for the original technique, Hatake chidori raiton can be applied to complex juken techniques to inject the enemy's body with lightning. The Hatake's chidori raiton inflicts a tier of full-body paralysis that is equivalent to the technique's rank up to the second tier. This paralysis lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts. Applying Chidori chakra to the Juken consumes a second offensive activation.
Storm Sage | Lightning techniques cast while in sage mode and when enhanced by nature chakra burn brighter and inflict a tier of blindness that is equivalent to the technique's rank. This blindness lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts.
Stern Spirit | Reiken no Michi virtue states cost one rank less in stamina to activate and maintain. The stamina cost of the virtue states cannot be reduced beyond this.

Nuibari Attributes
Infinite Needles | While Nuibari functions perfectly fine as a long, thin blade that sits between a Jian and a Foil. It's comprised of infinite, instantly replenishing needles. If an opponent is stabbed, the blade will leave several needles inside of the opponent. It also never runs out of string either, with one at the base of the weapon, and one attached to each needle. Similarly, unhindered, the weapon always comes back when thrown for the techniques below, and can be pulled to the user free of activation via its wire so long as
the nigh-invisible string is not cut.
Thread the Needle | This skill increases the speed of the wielder moderately while Nuibari is wielded.

Discipline & Cross Class Attributes
Expert: Rapier | The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, or two if dual wielding, to apply this focus toward with examples such as Katana, Spear, Bows or even Dual Daggers. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense.
Mystic Hero | The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Signature Style: Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi
Blood Knight | Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
Dedicated Disciple | A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.

1. Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi
2. Tetsunami Ryu
3. Reiken no Michi

Weapon Specs
Weapon Name: Getsuruitō
Weapon Type: Katana & Rapier [ Reiken Spirit Sword ]
Weapon Size: 38 Inches Total | 30 Inch Blade | 8 Inch Hilt
Style Categorization: Medium Sword
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs
Stat Increase: +2 Speed
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Description: Getsuruitō (月涙刀, Moon Tear Sword) is a legendary sword that was reworked and merged with the standard-issue Kumogakure Police Department officer rapier commissioned to Kenshin Kosei named Purity. The original form of the sword is a steel and dark blue katana with a bronze crossguard and dragonhead handle. It also has a rapier form that was refined from Purity and is entirely constructed from steel with a dark blue handle and basket hilt. The katana and rapier forms are the same size and constructed of the same materials. Getsuruito was considered a legendary artifact by the people of Seizan as it was wielded by an ancient general. When the rusted blade was awarded by the locals to Kenshin Kosei he discovered that it had the unique ability to merge with and empower one other weapon. When the katana was reworked to its fullest potential it had the abilities of his own weapon in addition to incredible lightning abilities.
Ability Summary:
Righteous Sword of the Sentinel [ Senchineru no Seigi no Ken ] | Rank E | Bloodline | Spiritual
All forms of Hyuuga techniques including the gentle fist can be used through the sword for the 10 posts that this technique is active. This means that strikes involving the blade cause physical damage including stab wounds as well as seal tenketsu points and any other effects of the technique used through the sword. An additional 5 chakra can be applied to the blade to prevent it from causing physical damage from thrusting but instead seal tenketsu points and inflict pain similar to a stab wound in the area struck but slashing attacks can still cause damage. Half the resource cost of techniques from the rapier style of Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi applied allows the technique to carry the tenketsu sealing effects of a same-rank palm strike such as a B-Rank carrying 64 Palms effects. Getsuruito must be in its rapier form to use this ability and 5 chakra can be spent upon activation of this technique to transform it as such. The Righteous Sword of the Sentinel technique has a 10 post duration before necessitating re-activation and costs an E-Rank amount of chakra. The initial activation of this technique consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not.

Smiting Blade of the Night Watch [ Naitō Otchi no Sumittinguburēdo ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Spiritual
When this technique is activated it crackles violently with night blue lightning for the entire duration. The electricity from the blade also forms bolts of lightning over the body of the user and appears to supercharge them. Whenever the blade is swung or thrust over the duration the user can fire a concentrated blast of ten bolts of lightning to accompany the strike equal to the rank applied but for only half the cost to initiate the technique. Hatake, Raiu, and Sage enhanced lightning can pass through the blade and apply to these lightning bolts. The bolts cause a thunderously deafening sonic boom and can inflict tier 2 burns upon direct contact with the lightning. Additionally, these lightning bolts can be freely applied to all complex bukijutsu for no action cost to smite enemies. The only action cost is when the technique is activated and all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not consume actions and only chakra. This ability can be used in both forms of Getsuruito.

Draconic Sabre of Moon Sundering [ Getsu Sandaringu no Dorakonikku Seibā ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Complex
This is the original ability of the ancient Getsuruito blade and thus requires the original katana form. 5 chakra can be spent to transform the blade to its original form upon activation of this technique. Crackling and thunderous dark blue lightning can be applied to the katana's edge at any rank and the same lightning can form a dragon head formed from electricity over the body of the user for 10 posts. This allows all spiritual techniques the sword comes into contact with to be slashed through and even cut in half at the same rank despite the complex nature of the technique. For half of the original cost to activate the technique a same-rank spiritual electrical energy slash can be sent out from the slash of the blade. This same cost can be applied to any complex bukijutsu to achieve the same effect. The original 10 post activation of this ability consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities do not.

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Mattysandwich

Kondo Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:43 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

"Huuuah!?" The little Unki snuffled out her little sniffle and cried out. A section of her face peeked through from her sleeves. Revolting? Me!? When and WHY would anyone ever called her revolting? Scary, maybe but was Miyuki's choice of words secretly some backwards phrase like sickeningly adorable? Or sickeningly sweet? Well. Neither of those phrases really spelt out anything good so long as an ugly adjective sat in front of praise. Unki lowered her curtain of sleeves. With artsy girl Miyuki not making sense, the little empress's mouth jaw slowly open and her bold yellow brows furrow as the lady gasps, stomps, and spoke all sorts of backwards things. At least someone else was losing their cool and it wasn't just one little Unki! After Miyuki stomped off Unki knew she didn't wanna' be shouting out backwards things next. She could be seen trying to forcing a release from this assumed illusion. She made a handsign with no luck. Another handsign! No change. Nothing was going right! First, she shrank to a size and age beyond her reason. Now Mr. Kenshin was here?

He was OK?! He didn't spare a second to mind everyone who came to help him and certainly didn't care for Unki! He was straight to business. Now, why Unki would be expecting to be acknowledged by the esteemed Captain was probably swept up in the fire of her aggravating childhood state. She knew well Mr. Kenshin would resist the most casual of greeting glances even as a guest in her own home so why she'd hope for a public acknowledgement was a longshot that her ordinary self wouldn't waste her worry on. With a snort and a puff, Unki held her head high as a dignified leader might with her most serious of expressions on a whim that she was going to sneeze herself back into her respectable adult self at any moment.

For one who came out of a dreary looking warehouse Kenshin seemed calm to Unki however urgent his body-language could have truly been. He was prompt to approach Kojiro, with an awfully concerning poster, and leave. The little Unki watched admits a daze before she could erupt with her volatile childhood temperament. As he took his leaving, Unki shook her head and stomped her feet all together at once. "You coulda' not made us worry, MistUr KenshIIN!" It wasn't the first thing she wanted to say, actually. Her anger was beginning to burn brightest(literally, there was a yellow hue flickering about her shoulders) over frustration and worry she couldn't be treated like her usual self in this state above else. Whether or not Mr. Kenshin wanted to acknowledge her later for helping Kojiro, being an aid for the Storm, was a fine tipping point. No flashy head-wear made medallion or over sized sleeves might not make the cut for as long as this image stood.

Unki bouncing, stomping, and flailing her little arms. Her sleeves flopping, dragging, and trashing about without any motions as graceful as any swish nor flutter. Everything about her was very unbecoming of expectations following an empress. Little yellow speckles of energy radiating off her shoulders were warm and probably not wise to touch. Then she stopped. A dramatic slump to the ground in a languid tantrum was one form of expression she felt like hadn't been permitted in years. She only reverts to a calm-like state long enough to sit up long enough to bitterly shove puppet bodies out of her away so she could wallow in her worry. Accordingly. In the dirt. Forget Kaileer standing nearby! Forget Kojiro going on his way! FORGET MR. KENSHIN.

Her whole world was crashing on her shoulders just for this one, stray moment in time without any Shiro's to pick her up and carry her home. She.... just needs a minute.

Sprightly Youth:
•You've become young and are practically a toddler-aged no more than 6. Your henge and any other transformative abilities that would adjust your age are unsuccessful. While you have become young and full of energy you also get significantly more distracted and it's difficult to maintain focus without becoming easily distracted as youths do. Thus molding chakra has become a trial in of itself. For the duration of the cycle and while you remain in Arashi.
+500 Max Stamina
-500 Max Chakra
{min. 100}

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
Storm // Chūnin / S-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 2230 // 2270 | [1730/1730] // Stamina: 2290 / 2290 | [2790 / 2790]

• Strength ► 4
• Speed ► 5
• Agility ►4
•Endurance ► 5

ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    *-------*﹢ *****

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ

Passives

Attributes

tab
Training
tab
tab
Omoi Inshu

tab
tab
Freestyle Whirlwind

The Gentle Art

Small Circle Combatives

kiiwispoet

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Mattysandwich

Kondo Kaicho

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:40 am
User Image

[Location:] Arashigakure: The Black Cloud District

My paranoia was for nothing, since my presence wasn't acknowledged. Which was fine. It was better to worry and nothing come of it than be unprepared. I should have expected it honestly. What reason did they have to notice? As far as anyone was concerned, I was a passer-by that got caught up in the mess.

Another boom resounded from elsewhere in the village, and my gaze snapped to the source. The Arashikage's tower. Another attack? Maybe I'd been right about this being a distraction. Unki echoed my thoughts allowed, although she said little more before she was caught up by a powerful sneeze. I glanced back toward her to find... a child? Given the hair and eyes--and general color scheme--it had to still be her, but she looked like she was no more than maybe five or six years old. And she seemed as confused as everyone else present about the sudden change.

The red-headed woman spoke up, calling Unki 'revolting', but the shock in her expression as the word left her mouth didn't match up. The rest of what she said made about as much sense. She knew what was happening and needed to stay there, but then she bolted, fleeing with an alacrity of panic. Not a moment later, a dark-haired man emerged from the warehouse--this Kenshin they were talking about?--and spoke quickly with Kojiro before leaving himself.

This left myself, Unki, and the grey-haired deputy behind. Distressed by the situation, the young girl she had turned into seemed to also have the mind of a child, because she was falling into the throes of a tantrum at being ignored. Sparks of warmth bounced from her, and I moved away a pace to avoid them, watching as she slumped to the ground, evidently completely shutting down.

Down to two, then.

I sighed. It was just one weird thing after another. Glad to see nothing had changed in the decade I'd been gone. "Unki... Ah... Your Eminence?" I shook my head, brushing aside the honorific for the time being. "Keep your head on your shoulders. I don't know what's going on but..." Throwing a fit won't help. I bit my tongue to stop myself. That was just going to make the child angrier. Still, maybe she got the message in the pause that followed. "I'm going to see what happened at the spire," I said blandly, unsure what else there was to say. I formed the hand seal for shunshin, and, so long as neither of the two present stopped me, I left.

[Exit unless spoken to.]

Current Stats:

Active Effects:
• 'Old' Injuries - Speed reduced by [1]. [17/20]
• Backfire Bigshot - Ninjutsu act as [1] rank stronger. However, they backfire when used, inflicting the initial amount of damage or effect on the user.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
• Investigate explosion at the office.

Items of Note:

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Kondo Kaicho
Mattysandwich
kiiwispoet
Hurrak

tab .CHAKRA : 810 / 910 .STAMINA : 1020 / 1020
                                          tab .XP : 1785 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Decent .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:24 pm
Kondo Kaicho
User ImageUser Image

The puppets sudden defeat was a relief. It seemed Kojiro's sage mode transformation had successfully thwarted the enemy. For now at least. Questions were being peppered at Kojiro, to which he simply. He looked to Unki who had begun collecting batteries from puppets. " Size and force of the enemy are uncertain." He turned his head as his sage mode transformation ended, taking sight of Kenshin. His teacher was in quite the hurry. So much so that he had missed Unki's transformation as he took note of the Selina posted. "...No." He murmured silently as he burst towards the residential district side by side with Kenshin.

Anyone who followed the link! This is where we begin!

×TITLE: Chuunin】♦【RANK: S】♦【STRENGTH: +2】♦【SPEED: +8】♦【AGILITY: +8】♦【ENDURANCE: +0】♦【CHAKRA: 2,575 || 3,375】♦【STAMINA: 1,935 || 2,175

Technique Used:
• Maelstrom | Rank S | Spiritual
The user exudes chakra from their entire body. This chakra creates a strong outward and constant pressure that makes approaching the user difficult. For four posts, those attacking the user must pay an additional B Rank amount of stamina to attack the user as it is nearly impossible to stand your ground while they are emitting this force from themselves.
• Disaster Wave | Rank S | Complex
The user charges their blade with chakra as they prepare to devastate their foes. Swinging their sword a single time horizontally across their body they release this massive surge of chakra. The chakra flows like a wave over a one hundred foot area before the user. The chakra upturns and destroys anything not nailed down as it moves across the land like a tsunami. If the user has the water element, it may be applied to this technique, turning the wave of chakra into water and expanding it's range by fifty feet and leaving a ten foot deep pool of water in the topic for five posts.
• Name | Rank | Cost
Description Goes Here

Technique Active:

• Way of the Hatake | Rank E | Passive
The clan member can convert simple Formless Taijutsu and Bukijutsu to complex techniques, this adds the lightning element to all the user's techniques. In addition, Formless complex and spiritual techniques gain this lightning affinity as well if specified when utilizing the technique.
• Fluid Movement | Rank E | Training
Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique and must pay no less than 5 stamina.
• Whirlpool Walking | Rank C | Training
The user is now more adept at using circular footwork and can use it against multiple attackers, usually weaving between them, keeping them bumping into each other or simply getting in each others way, taking away any numerical advantage. In the deflecting stance, the user can deflect a technique of their body rank or lower once every three posts for no activation, still requiring the stamina/chakra cost paid.
• Move as Water | Rank A | Training
Description: The user has dealt with so many situations being outnumbered that their ability to move in tight and confined spaces is greatly increased. The user’s blade work is tighter, relying on their body and footwork to generate force. The user’s footwork is so fluid that they are able to turn on a dime, making a combination of strikes go into multiple directions without interrupting the combination. Techniques that target multiple opponents may now have additional reserves paid in order to strengthen the effectiveness of the individual attack to the next highest rank.These can be paid individually, not requiring chakra or stamina to be paid for every split technique.
• Illusion Dancing | Rank E | Training
After countless hours of practicing skills that utilize chakra pathways, the user is capable of leaving after images of themselves at the turning points of each pathway for an E rank amount of chakra during the execution of the technique.
• May Wind, October Rain | Rank E | Training
Focusing on their opponent's breathing, the user is able to detect abnormalities in their breathing patterns, indicating an offensive movement. Once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation. This skill requires no chakra or activation.
• Blessed Rain | Rank C | Training
The user's informed of the incoming costs of what is to come, and as such, must practice their chakra control through controlled bursts from various parts of their body. Chakra cost for complex and spiritual bukijutsu techniques reduced by five.
• Insight Rain | Rank B | Training
The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent within the topic they are in. Those of Sensory Class are able to detect the specific source and the extent of the hostility.
• Heavy Punch | Rank E | Training
The basis of the style, punch hard, punch first. The user is able to spend stamina in order to increase the strength of their punches for no activation. For each rank applied, a slight increase to strength is conferred.
• Combination Training | Rank S | Training
Once every three posts, the user is able to deliver a choking or locking technique for no activation when following a successful throwing technique.
• Minimum Effort; Maximum Efficiency | Rank S | Training
The user's throwing techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique with a minimum cost of 5 stamina.

Sage Mode Status | Inactive

Personal Attributes
Chidori Specialist | Grants [3] custom techniques to be used as variants of Chidori, these custom jutsu are considered a Chidori Variant. The user may also apply clan Augment techniques to Chidori, Chidori Variant and Raikiri Jutsu. In addition, the user's chidori techniques bypass all armor entirely. Raikiri is considered a Chidori Variant technique. Only techniques with the name [Chidori] or [Raikiri] are effected by this PA.
Hatake Fury | Bloodline and Raiton techniques have their chakra cost reduced by five per rank of the technique and gain an additional 4 Ninjutsu slots for raiton techniques. Additionally, the Hatake can now use their Raiton based techniques with single handed seals.
Sonic Boom | Lightning based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
Elected Official | Kojiro gains 1.5 ryo for missions and jobs completed.

Discipline & Cross Class Abilities
Ninjutsu Specialist [ Ninjutsu ] | The user's ninjutsu gains the ability to overwhelm ninjutsu of the same rank. The overwhelming trait only applies to a single element at D rank, increasing to two at B rank and three at S rank regardless of the number of elements the ninja has. Your ninjutsu are not mirrored per element, but you gain an additional 3 Ninjutsu per rank up. Also allows for one handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
Mystic Hero [ Bukijutsu ] | The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by simply pointing the tip or blade in the direction desired to launch the technique. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu at their body rank and below for a single activation every 3 posts. The user also gains an additional 3 ninjutsu slots each body rank.
Ninjutsu-Bukijutsu | Allows the user to gain +2 ninjutsu per rank. Allows one to convert granted Ninjutsu slots into Bukijutsu styles at a 10/1 ratio.

• Learns additional 10 bukijutsu per post
• Insert Training Area Reduction Here
**MISSION - [ Rank | 1/1 Posts ]
Ephemeral Ozymandias

Mattysandwich

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers