Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ
🍃 || Karuto's Muscle Mansion [ Gym and Dojo ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:22 pm
K i k a n - H y u u g a

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. . .

Kikan strolled toward the entrance of Karuto's dojo, the new-yet-familiar wooden entranceway had always seemed to put his mind at ease. Considering Lahlil's new mission for him, Kikan needed to clear his head and focus on the task at hand. From what he could gather from the villagers and higher-ups, his first student should be inside already. Taking a moment to shake the anxious thoughts from his mind, Kikan separated the hanging cloth strips, and walked inside.

Stopping just inside the doorway, Kikan took a moment to scan the dojo. The same as it had ever been, villagers and shinobi alike were training and working out, pumping iron or punching their bag. It only took a few moments for Kikan to spot her - a young kunoichi with long brown hair, tied in a braid. She seemed to have just finished training with another shinobi that Kikan recognized as one of his own clan, a boy named Derane. With a small sigh, Kikan walked toward the pair.

"So, you must be Jyn... and you're Derane. I've been looking all over the village for you." Kikan said lazily. "It's rude to make your superior's waiting, you know."

Smiling behind his mask, Kikan's black and white eyes scanned over the girl before him. She didn't seem particularly impressive, but Kikan knew as well as anyone that looks can be deceiving. Though he hadn't introduced himself to either young shinobi, Kikan didn't feel the need to be overtly formal, after all one of the shinobi before him was a kinsman.

"My name, is Kikan Hyuuga." He said, sternly this time. "I've come regarding a mission given to me directly from our Lord Hokage. I need you both to come with me."

Kikan continued to study the girl as he spoke, intent on spotting the finest details about her. If he was to be their teacher and mentor, he would have to know them like the back of his hand. Derane seemed easy enough to read, especially being a fellow Hyuuga.

. . .

# OOC #

kiiwispoet

soulcatcher77

| CHAKRA - 1,140 / 1,140 - | STAMINA - 1,015 / 1,015 - | RYO - 両6,800- | AC - 50,050-
| NIN / BLD - | A - JŌNIN - | KONOHAGAKURE - | KATON - | SUITON- | DOTON- | FUUTON- | RAITON

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:36 pm
User Image

chakra 845/845 stamina 735/770 rank genin (b) )

Jyn turned a questioning look to the stranger who chastized them for being hard to find. "I have been in here all morning with the Lady Hokage. Did you slack off after your assignment?" Their tone was not aggressive, more conversational and amused than anything. They weren't intending to undermine a superior, but they were also unfamiliar with Kikan as with most of the village.

More seriously, they added, "What is the assignment?" Their expression was open and curious as they were aware Kikan was studying them intensely. "We were just training," they explained further with a slight concern towards 'leaving their superior waiting' inappropriately.

ooc:

MetaEuphoric

soulcatcher77

ghostfinch

Seeker

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:33 pm
K i k a n - H y u u g a

. . .

Kikan smirked behind his mask. Fiery one, aren't you? It had been a while since he'd met any shinobi with that certain spunky attitude. These young shinobi were definitely going to be a handful.

"Lord Hokage is many places at once." Kikan began slowly. "I received my orders from her in the Hokage Office. You two are to come with me to investigate the nearby forest. From this moment on, you two are my students, part of my team."

Kikan looked over the two young Shinobi in front of him again. The girl definitely seemed to have a fiery spirit. The Hyuuga boy, his clansman, he couldn't quite read yet. He'd have to watch him just as closely.

. . .

# OOC #

kiiwispoet

Soulcatcher77

| CHAKRA - 1,140 / 1,140 - | STAMINA - 1,015 / 1,015 - | RYO - 両6,800- | AC - 50,050-
| NIN / BLD - | A - JŌNIN - | KONOHAGAKURE - | KATON - | SUITON- | DOTON- | FUUTON- | RAITON

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:46 am

User Image

__
His body forced to crumble in a bow Derane gave a conceding if reluctant smile. The stiff formal thing just wasn’t his thing you know? At least when not when he wasn’t the one doing it, and someone who could force it out of it him was almost enough to give him second thoughts about taking them from aromatic dinner date. Almost. Before he could make good on his promise to his new friend however, a man came to them claiming to be sent from the Hokage over a mission. The mere mention of possible responsibilities caused Derane to phase in and out of attention. Waiting until the tail end of the conversation after he noticed there weren’t any words being exchanged anymore for him to butt in out of order and ruing the flow of the conversation. "Oh, my name is Derane by the way.” The genin offered in greeting to Kikan. The man’s face looked vaguely familiar to him but that was true for a lot of people. “Derane Balfegar. Not sure if we meet already but I have a sure as ******** have a bad memory so sorry, but I tend to introduce myself twice. Anyways, mission, right? Sounds like there’s a chance one of us won’t make it back. Count me in.” Haphazardly hopping over the ring Derane recalled at last moment his promise. “Remind to rain check that Jyn. I owe you at least one favor redeemable at any time.”

kiiwispoet

MetaEuphoric

soulcatcher77

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:39 am
User Image

Jyn's eyes widened at the layout of the mission. "An investigation of what? What happened?" Their concern was more than professional curiosity - much of their family still lived in the outskirts of the village or directly outside of it, since they preferred the outdoors and a more simplistic hunter-gatherer type of life. Only Jyn's mother and brother were inside the village with them, and neither were very happy about it.

They nodded to Derane about the rain check, looking somber at the potential danger to their family. "Please, lead the way."

ooc:

MetaEuphoric

soulcatcher77

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:37 pm
K i k a n - H y u u g a

. . .

Kikan studied both of the young Genin before him with his one white and one black eyes. This Jyn girl seemed very driven, but even more than that, genuinely concerned about the well-being of those outside the village. Concern for others lives... Good. The young boy, Derane, was another story, however. He was a Hyuuga just like Kikan, though he claimed a different clan's name. He seemed awfully lazy, until the revelation that danger was involved. Hmm... He reminds me of myself. We'll see if he has the same spirit. Kikan let a sigh escape his mouth as he turned to look at the door over his shoulder.

"From this moment onward - Jyn, Derane - you are my students. Your training will be overseen by me. All missions will be carried out under my supervision." Kikan said, as if he had rehearsed it before. "I can tell you more about our mission on the way. For now, we need to head to the outskirts."

Kikan turned, heading for the door, his stylized cloak gently swinging as he did. Before heading outside, he turned his head to look back over his shoulder at his new students.

"I will be watching you two very closely. Consider this your trial run - if you fail to meet my expectations, and thus the Hokage's... I won't hesitate to see you sent back to the Academy." Kikan warned, a touch of danger in his voice.

Kikan turned back toward the door, and began to leave, signaling the duo behind him to follow. Thanks to the mysterious spy he ran into, they had already lost valuable time to investigate what was happening. He only hoped it wasn't too late.

[[ Exit to The Underbrush ]]

. . .

# OOC #

kiiwispoet

Soulcatcher77

CircaNineOne

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:48 pm
User Image

Jyn nodded at Kikan's words, not feeling concerned about the potential demotion because they were still worried for their family. They turned to Derane and inclined their head briefly before following Kikan to the Underbrush.

[exit]

ooc: squuuuuadddd goaaaaaaalllssss

MetaEuphoric

soulcatcher77

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:54 am

User Image

__
Turning to follow his new friends out the door Derane widely wondered just how much, if at all, this little trip would be able to excite him or if this would just be a waste of time like so many other things.

[ exit]

kiiwispoet

MetaEuphoric

soulcatcher77

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:15 pm
User Image

tab So lost in her caffeine craze Lahlil had trouble following along with Karuto's directions. Luckily for her she had at least enough foresight to have altered her own mind slightly before, a side benefit of being a genjutsu artist (performance artist). Was that she had recently discovered to ability to change up her own predisposition or rather, the things that made someone have a particular talent torwards certain things over others. In this current sense of herself she was as knowledgeable as any taijutsu master, and with this new insight was able keep up with much of what Karuto explained even despite her only giving him half of her attention.

[ Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind ] used.
                                                        Stage one through four learned.

"Ohhhhh I gotcha I gotcha! So it goes like this?" Mimicking his movements Lahlil sprung out on her own, body excitedly moving on it's own while she tested out this strange new moveset. It was sort of freeing if she was honest with herself. Letting the wind take over her, Lahlil stopped following Karuto's directions and branched off into her own style. Body neccesarily into the styles performed techniques, but more of a mix of whirls and kicks as the hyper active Kage fraught through her own path.

Stage five through Six learned.

By the time all was said and done the young Kage stood back in front of Karuto breathless and shaken, but having fully mastered all the whirlwind taijutsu had to give. Her final act of having fallen from the skies had created a wind gust that knocked back all of the loose papers in the the vicinity. All of which was absolutely not necessary of course, but how could she NOT show off a little? "I did it! I did it! Did you see that?! Don't worry if you didn't because from here on out I'm giving you a permanent ticket to the gun show." One comedic flex of her pale stick arms later left a still rambunctious Lahlil, who was more than ready to take on the day. "Oh hey! So I was thinking that we should absolutely positively celebrate this! It's like a miracle I've even made it this far and it's all thanks to youuuuu. So what do you say?! Wanna head down to that restaurant we passed on the way here? Or are you gonna leave me hanging?"

✘║ CHAKRAx 3945 / 3945 x ✘║ STAMINAx 2575 / 2,575 x ✘║ ACx 202,070 x ✘║ NATUREx 750 /x750
                                                        ✘║ Konohagakurex ✘║ Hokage x ✘║ S+ Ranked x ✘║ Genjutsu/Scholar x
                                                        xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ 

____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

Technique(s) Active:

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

Upkeep(s) Active:

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

Passive(s) Effects:

_✧  Potent Illusions
                                                        ____✦ : Genjutsu performed while Sakkakugan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai.

_✧ Life Sense
                                                        ____✦  Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it.

_✧ Sixth Sense as the First
                                                        ____✦ With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.

_✧ The Gift of Life 
                                                        ____✦  The Gift of Life: The user may trade their life for another's, resurrecting them if they were recently killed

_✧  Cheaper Genjutsu
                                                        ____✦ Genjutsu rank
                                                        D - C cost [5] less chakra to perform.
                                                        Genjutsu rank B - A cost [10] less chakra to perform.
                                                        Genjutsu rank S cost [20] less chakra to perform.
                                                        Kai costs [10] less chakra to perform.

____✦ Somnifarious Sight
                                                        _✧ Latent vampiric powers from the Bat Lord have manifested inside Lahlil despite his death. As such Lahlil has found herself now able to replace the use of handseals with subtle eye movement. This still takes the same amount of time to perform as normal handseals.

____✦ Genjutsu Specialization
                                                        _✧ Sound sense added from inception, Touch sense from specialization, Sight based genjutsu costs are lowered by [1] rank.  

____✦ REM Sleep
                                                        _✧ Genjutsu durations are increased by [1] post are costs are reduced by 5 per rank of the genjutsu.

____✦  Interweaving Fairytales
                                                        _✧ Because the Sakkakugan is so adept at weaving genjutsu together they are afforded a unique version of self korabo which is done in place of a normal korabo between two illusions. When more than one genjutsu is on the target their ranks are shifted so that the lower ranked genjutsus get their strength bumped up to highest ranked genjutsu on the target for the rest of it's duration. This is only useable up to the users self ranked korabo level and each genjutsu is still treated as separate when interacting with kai. Any upkeeps are also increased to reflect this change.   

____✦ Otherwordly Imagery
                                                        _✧ Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )

____
                                                        _✧ 

Quotes:
                                                        Dexterous Prince

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:49 am
User ImageUser Image

As Lahlil completed her days training and showed off her 'muscles' Karuto couldn't help but laugh as he played along. He widened his eyes and let his jaw drop as if he was amazed by her biceps for a moment before resuming his grin. When she suggested they go to get something to eat, Karuto gestured past him and to the door "After you, little lady"

Evanescently Magnificent

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

soulcatcher77

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:37 am

User Image

__
Thinking about it now this was the closest he had ever even been to a girl, or anyone for that matter. It felt a bit strange to feel human contact that wasn’t in the form of a punch, he could used to this. But those were thoughts for another time. Right now he needed to find out just where the Hokage was, she would know what do to… this situation. Then after that he should probably looked for Jyn. Though he doubted anything could happen to one so capable, that didn’t change the fact that he hadn’t seen her since they had left the mists together. At times like this he was glad for whoever’s eyes he had bouncing around his skull.

After a quick search through the village Derane managed to find his prey practically in the same place he had left her, the dojo. Dropping from the with all the grace of a dying swan Derane tumbled through the door but managed to turn the momentum into a brisk jog almost colliding right into the mountain of a man he assumed could only be her bodyguard. “Lady Hokage! I….uh how to put it, found a slave.” The word reminding him that what he in his arms was indeed a person, Derane set the girl down on her on feet. “The collar around her neck is dangerous, I think. We got into a fight with the slave driver and he used it to command her somehow. I haven’t tried to remove it yet I figured you’d know what to do with her.”

Dexterous Prince

Evanescently Magnificent

WickedCookie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:41 am
Almost like a ragdoll Mirai took the abuse of her movement without so much as a word or even look. By now Derane was probably wondering if the girl even could speak. Instead the raggedly dressed girl let her body language speak for her. As soon as her eyes set on the large muscled man and Hokage she dropped into a crouch on all fours like an animal sensing another more dangerous predator. Scurrying to the safe location of behind Derane’s legs, two blood red pupils shifted between these two new predators wildly. The desperation in the girl’s stance was plain for anyone to see that she was like an animal in a corner, ready to claw at the nearest object she wasn’t comfortable with.

Dexterous Prince

Evanescently Magnificent

Soulcatcher77

lunecarree

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:07 pm
User Image

tab Snickering in her mind that she was able to steer the conversation into getting out of further training Lahlil made her way to the the door with a start but was stopped when a pair of small children came flying through the doors and mach speeds. A boy carrying a young girl, wedding style, in his arms. Initially this caused her raise an eyebrow but she said nothing until she heard them out. Slave drivers? He was one of the one I put on the underbrush detail. If that's the case it's means whoever it is is operating close to the village.. An uneasy feeling sunk deep in her deep as she threw a look over to Karuto. The thought of villagers potentially being kidnapped struck too close to home for her. It was almost enough to make her hyperventilate. "I see... I'm glad you came to me then." In the sweetest motherly voice that she could manage, Lahlil reached her hand out to coax the young girl who had taken to hiding behind the boy's legs. She had never seen someone act so.. feral before. Almost as if her mind had degraded. "Hey.. it's okay I won't hurt you. I promise. Do you think I could take a look at that thing around your neck? It sure looks uncomfortable.." As she spoke Lahlil's mind reached out instinctively to calm the girl's thoughts into those purely of a euphoric relaxation. It was a habit she hated but a necessary one that developed from a career in working with genjutsu. Hopefully it wouldn't get her into more trouble than it was worth here. It was a hard but reasonable stigma that one couldn't trust oneself around genjutsu users.

✘║ CHAKRAx 3945 / 3945 x ✘║ STAMINAx 2575 / 2,575 x ✘║ ACx 202,070 x ✘║ NATUREx 750 /x750
                                                        ✘║ Konohagakurex ✘║ Hokage x ✘║ S+ Ranked x ✘║ Genjutsu/Scholar x
                                                        xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ 

____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

Technique(s) Active:

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

Upkeep(s) Active:

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

Passive(s) Effects:

_✧  Potent Illusions
                                                        ____✦ : Genjutsu performed while Sakkakugan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai.

_✧ Life Sense
                                                        ____✦  Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it.

_✧ Sixth Sense as the First
                                                        ____✦ With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.

_✧ The Gift of Life 
                                                        ____✦  The Gift of Life: The user may trade their life for another's, resurrecting them if they were recently killed

_✧  Cheaper Genjutsu
                                                        ____✦ Genjutsu rank
                                                        D - C cost [5] less chakra to perform.
                                                        Genjutsu rank B - A cost [10] less chakra to perform.
                                                        Genjutsu rank S cost [20] less chakra to perform.
                                                        Kai costs [10] less chakra to perform.

____✦ Somnifarious Sight
                                                        _✧ Latent vampiric powers from the Bat Lord have manifested inside Lahlil despite his death. As such Lahlil has found herself now able to replace the use of handseals with subtle eye movement. This still takes the same amount of time to perform as normal handseals.

____✦ Genjutsu Specialization
                                                        _✧ Sound sense added from inception, Touch sense from specialization, Sight based genjutsu costs are lowered by [1] rank.  

____✦ REM Sleep
                                                        _✧ Genjutsu durations are increased by [1] post are costs are reduced by 5 per rank of the genjutsu.

____✦  Interweaving Fairytales
                                                        _✧ Because the Sakkakugan is so adept at weaving genjutsu together they are afforded a unique version of self korabo which is done in place of a normal korabo between two illusions. When more than one genjutsu is on the target their ranks are shifted so that the lower ranked genjutsus get their strength bumped up to highest ranked genjutsu on the target for the rest of it's duration. This is only useable up to the users self ranked korabo level and each genjutsu is still treated as separate when interacting with kai. Any upkeeps are also increased to reflect this change.   

____✦ Otherwordly Imagery
                                                        _✧ Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )

____
                                                        _✧ 

Quotes:
                                                        Dexterous Prince

WickedCookie

soulcatcher77

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:06 pm
An elderly woman walked into the dojo, her dress was stained and tattered; her hair was pulled into an uncomfortable bun that cause her eyes to be slightly misshapen. She walked with a small cane, tapping it just gently onto the ground. She seemed to wonder around this muscle mansion for sometime before locking her gaze onto the Kage. She winced as she approached, looking like a lion stalking her prey. She reached in her pocket and pulled something small from it “ So much fear... “ She held her hand out to the collared girl and smiled “ Come dear, its strawberry candy “ Her hand was closed as she slowly approached, using her cane as leverage “ I have candy for you too Lahili “ A small but tamed cackle came from the frail looking old woman.

“Evanescently Magnificent”

“WickedCookie”

“soul catcher77”

LavenderandVelvet

soulcatcher77

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:50 pm

User Image

__
Now normally Derane would be perfectly fine with such pretty young girl clawing at his legs but in this situation the genin found himself shifting uncomfortably, if only because he was being watching by the motherly patron of the entire village along with her hunk a burning boyfriend. "Whoaaa haha hey now watch the goods darling." With a very careful hand Derane held out his palm face up, if she was going to act like a wild animal then the best approach would be to befriend the girl as if she were one no? "Just listen alright? I brought you here so that we could help you. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you now that we've come this far together."

Before the boy could get a reaction however there came another visitor coming to see the Hokage. Nothing unnatural there, the Hokage is a busy gal. Except Derane couldn't help but get this weird feeling from the old woman, and was that something about fear she just muttered? In his usual assertiveness the ninja grabbed a piece of the candy first and spoke later. "Well hey what am I chop liver? As long as you're giving these things out I might as well take one too." True to his word the boy chopped into the strawberry candy taking note of a distinctively cherry aftertaste.

Dexterous Prince

Evanescently Magnificent

WickedCookie

LavenderandVelvet

◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items