Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ
🍃 || Residential District Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:01 pm
User Image
User Image

{ OOC:// ...

Small act of rebellion?"I don't know. Seems more of a hassle to be a rebel if you ask me." Shiakrie wasn't one to waste energy on things that weren't necessary. Going out of one's way to rebel against something or someone just seemed like a lot of effort. Wouldn't it just be easier to do whatever it was to get it over and done with than trying to get out of it? Odd where that you would end up having to do it again later anyways.

Standing there letting out a single yawn. As she raised a single hand Shikarie half assly covered her mouth. As she yawned the boy before her asked if they wanted to hang out. By the time she was down yawning he finished asking his question. Shrugging her shoulders she responded.
"I have nothing better to do." The boy put out his cigarette and introduced himself. 'A Yamanaka? Of course just my luck. I seem to run into a lot of members of their clan when I least expect it.' She thought to herself thinking about the day she met Inohachi. Sighing she just took it as she was always distant to run into other the other clans of the ino shika cho formation."Shikarie Nara." She replied.

[ ]

--CHAKRA----460/460----STAMINA----305/305----STRENGTH----0----SPEED----0----AGILITY----0----ENDURANCE----0----RANK----Genin (Body C)----VILLAGE----Konoha----PROFILE----PROFILE

----------Techniques Used----
________Rank -__ Name

- xxx

________Rank -__ Name

- xxx

________Rank -__

-

LavenderandVelvet

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:51 am

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Kokkakushiki Ōtsutsuki | D | Genin | Bloodline | Medical
Byakugan, Bone manipulation: Appearance is here. Outfit be second picture from the bottom, the hoodie is zipped a little higher. She has non-symmetrical grey horns described in profile and wears a Jashinist rosary

Today had been mostly filled with her daily religious rituals as well as chores under order of her mom, sleeping in was a rarity as such or spare time to herself. Today she didn’t have that much to do, thus after doing all but the last of her chores Kokkakushiki was free to enjoy the rest of this day, which had put her in a chipper mood. The only thing she could consider a little bit disappointing was that she tied her last chore into a plan she had made, which was to engage the son of the family who ran the flower shop, having seen him a few times when picking out or making orders, although having never directly dealt with or spoken to the lad. The lad was tall, chiseled and handsome as hell, likely quite thoughtful as if she remembered correctly he was likely one of the villages clan of empaths, she had found these ample reasons enough to wish to converse and socialize with him, find out if he might be interesting enough for her to be interested in.

Unfortunately the lad she wanted to speak to wasn’t actually currently there and according to what was most likely his father, might not be around for a while, making it so waiting was pointless and would definitely give of an impression she had no intention of giving. After thanking the man and finishing her order her expression hinted at her slight disappointment and annoyance things hadn’t worked out, crossing one arm under her chest and leaning the other arms elbow in it’s hand and tapping at the side of her mouth in thought. ”Well hoping he didn’t leave too long ago and might be near by and if he doesn’t know know I looked about for him, then it shouldn’t be weird right?” She muttered to herself before she activate her byakugan, no noticeable vein popping around her eye but her small pupils vanished leaving only the very thin black lines of her irises. After a few seconds of looking around she then spotted her quarry several blocks away, smirking as she knew with a guy that ripped and tall, would be hard to not discern from all the others in the area.

Deactivating her eyes now she knew where he was the pupils returned to her eyes as she swept the bangs of her skull stylized hair and pulled out a pocket mirror to check herself over. Walking briskly whilst only being half attentive of her surrounding as she fixed any minor flaws in her hair as she went, pausing when she got out of the shade of one of the buildings, not finding it easy to inspect her uniquely black skin for blemishes without good lighting. A few seconds of touching up and some final fixes to her hair later Kokkakushiki was satisfied and closed and threw the makeup in her equipment pouch, the moment of vanity over. The horned girl walked down a side street that led her to the alley with the lad from the flower shop and a girl who hadn’t been standing there the minute or so ago she spotted him. She felt pleased that she was going to chat with him even if a bit leery of who the girl with him might be, but being she only wanted to meet the guy today she didn’t view this as an intrusion on her personal plans, especially as she was going to try and get a stranger to hang out with her, another person could make things work out easier.

With a light smile on her face and her, a soft but keen look to her eyes giving her an air of self-confidence and a bit of a gentle air despite the intensity of her appearance. ”Heeyyyy!!” She called out whilst she neared them so at to catch their attention, giving a small wave with a hand toward them. The next words aimed more directly at Yo’ichi, her voice and manner of speech gave of some of her playful energy and that she was intentionally striking up conversation and wanted to speak with him, the contents of what she said even more of a giveaway You’re the son of the family runs the flower shop a few blocks down yeah? I’ve seen you working there when dealing an orders for my Mother! Seems you’re not at the shop atm, you not working today?” Finishing the sentence just as she came to a stop adjacent to the other two, brushing the tips of her bangs then giving a knowing smile at either of them, using a hand to indicate toward herself, not bothering to wonder if they found this or her weird or that she was interrupting, it would also be quite evident in her expression and tone. ”Oh! I’m Kokkakushiki, gotta introduce myself right? I’m not interrupting you two am I?” She asked whilst tilting her head slightly to one side, raising and eyebrow her face almost neutral besides the hint of curiosity it held along with the studying and nearly intense gaze her eyes had when she was focused on something. Untitling her head and looking swiftly back and forth between the two of them, stealthily hiding that she was holding her breathe and hoping they would answer and not let this effort go to waste, which in turn would hopefully allow her to insert herself into whatever they were doing... ohh what it was like having next to no actual close friends yet wanting some... although she was well aware of why she did not, most of it being her own doing!

(Hurrak suggested I rp with you guys with my new character rawr!)

Stamina 400/400 | Chakra 500/500

Stats+Totals after boosts
• Strength 1 • Speed 2 • Agility 1 • Endurance 4

Ryo | 30000

LavenderandVelvet

LovelyMintKisses

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

LavenderandVelvet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:50 pm

Yo'ichi smiled and looked at the girl that approached. She seemed to be familiar with Yo'ichi and knew about the family business " I'm Yo'ichi and this is Shikarie. We just met ourselves. " It wasn't more then a moment ago that Shikarie and Yo'ichi met, this was turning out to be quite the gathering of people " Well, twos company and threes a party. " He laughed and looked at Shikarie, they hadn't actually nailed down what they were going to do to cure their boredom. Yo'ichi was curious about this girl, if there was anything that Ichi knew... it was information. He slowly inhaled and exhaled, he was trying to get a read on her without looking like a total nutcase. He stared at her for a moment and smiled " We were just trying to cure out boredom, to be honest. "

|SHINOBI INFO|
Yo'ichi Yamanaka | D - Rank | Genin | Bloodline Knight | Infinite Perception

LovelyMintKisses

Hurrak

Prince_yureil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:17 am
User Image
User Image

Just as the pair introduced themselves to each other a visiter joined their little party. She seemed..... energetic to say the least. As she spoke she practically ignored Shikarie and directed herself to Yo'ichi. It wasn't until she introduced her self that she glanced at Shikarie. It wasn't like she really cared she was being ignored. Just made it a bit obvious to why she was even here. While the two of them were here to hide away from their duties, she on the other hand came to find someone. Yo'ichi perhaps. She did come all this way just to find him because he wasn't at the shop working. Did she go to the flower shop just to see him, or did she actually go to the shop and noticed he wasn't there. Being that she went on a scavanger hunt she would guess it was the first. Shikarie didn't get it. It made to scense to her why someone would go so far out of there way to impress someone. Then again romance never came easy to her anyways. Just seemed like a lot of work.

Yo'ichi took the initiative and introduced both of them to the girl. He laughed and mentioned that three was a party then looked at Shikarie. An eyebrow had been raised for her response. As per usual, her bangs were covering her eyes so he probably would even tell she raised her brow unless he really paid attention. She honestly disagreed. The more people around the more of a drag it was if you asked her. Shrugging her shoulders and raising her arms in the 'I don't know' stance she spoke.
"Sure I guess so."The tone in her voice showed laziness. Her words had no real emotion in them. Even tho she disagreed with more people being fun, she really didn't care enough to do anything about it. Call it her Nara nature kicking in. Not only that but she did just wake up from a nap so naturally she was still half asleep.

[ ]

--CHAKRA----460/460----STAMINA----305/305----STRENGTH----0----SPEED----0----AGILITY----0----ENDURANCE----0----RANK----Genin (Body C)----VILLAGE----Konoha----PROFILE----PROFILE

________Rank -__ Name

- xxx

________Rank -__ Name

- xxx

________Rank -__

-

LavenderandVelvet

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:03 pm

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
Byakugan, Bone manipulation: Appearance is here. Outfit be second picture from the bottom, the hoodie is zipped a little higher. She has non-symmetrical grey horns described in profile and wears a Jashinist rosary.

As Yo’ichi smiled in her direction and began to respond without missing a beat, introducing himself and the girl with him that he’d also just met, Shikarie. The wave of relief that she’d not come of as a weirdo, releasing her held breathe slowly so as not to make her satisfaction totally obvious, even though she already was to at least one of the other two. The idea of the trio of them being a party sounded fun to her, giving a pleased smile and nodding in agreement, looking toward Shikarie again to see if she felt the same and to try not give Yo’ichi obvious googily eyes, seeing a less than enthusiastic nor any noticeable reaction at all. Koku could sort understand the low enthusiasm one might harbour when meeting people they didn’t know, presuming that the other girl would brighten up with time, not knowing she was of, nor much about the Nara clan or their more common personality aspects.

Giving a polite smile and a wave of her hand whilst saying ”You doing good Shikarie!?” Whilst Yo’ichi was taking a breathe and unobviously trying to get a read on her, at least enough for her to not to pick up on it, possibly because she was distracted trying not to let his looks distract her composure. The information the boy would be able to glean would likely be as informative as it was uninformative, certain aspects would only hold meaning if one already had prior knowledge. What would be clear she was likely around his age, probably a shinobi considering she had a small equipment pouch on her left hip and an athletic build, he might also have noticed she was trying to not stare at him to obviously and if he did notice would mean she wasn’t doing a good job of it, her clearly visible eye was mostly white save for its pupil suggesting the were Byakugan. She was likely quite confident and energetic considering how she carried herself and dressed, although this might be a tad less obvious as this very moment... her attire would also suggest her having a slightly darker personality than she was giving off, considering everything in her wardrobe was all designed was skeleton theme to the point her hair was stylized after a skull. The rosary she wore would only hold meaning if he had any familiarity with the religion and it was unlikely anyone could figure out the meaning behind the horns on her head.

The main bit of information that he’d be aware of though was that she wanted to be there and he was the reason for her being so, Shikarie having managed to gauge this to the point of accurately working out that she’d gone as far as to look for him. ShiftIng her body weight to avoid standing to rigidly and looking up at Yo’ichi again as her mentioned that her and Shikarie were attempting to curb some boredom but did mention anything specific, meaning they hadn’t any actual ideas at this moment which made sense if they had just met, making Koku consider what options presented themselves. ”Cure some Bordem huh? Mmm..” She said reaching a hand up and thumbing her over the top earring, her smile shifting to a more neutral expression and she though for a few seconds, look between the smiling hunk and tired looking lasss and then the less than stellar and shaded alley they were currently in. Thinking of a suggestion wasn’t exactly her forte nor was she personally bored, but she didn’t want to stand around in this slightly enclosed alley, deciding that she could at least suggest something her mom likely would and using Shikarie as an excuse to mention something with such little flair. ”Umm well if you’ve not decided what you’re doing, like why don’t we go to a tea house or something, we could chat and maybe work out something fun to do. There are lots of different flavours to pick from, it’s relaxing but will also invigorate our bodies and gives energy, lots of health benefits too.... My body’s a bit stiff from running around all day and Shikarie looks a little tired to. Just an idea, maybe?” She stopped and gave a sheepish smile before finding an unspoken reason to inspect on of her nails and not look at either of them, having added too much information as prolonged eye contact with Yo’ichi seemed to derail her normal focus and she was beginning to think she hadn’t been ready for this but was in to deep now! Suspense now gripped her as she waited for her idea to be shot down as a lame idea, mucking up her first impression in some unrealistic way, at least that’s what her irrational mind believed was likely going to be the case.

Ryo | 30000

LavenderandVelvet

LovelyMintKisses

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:39 am

Yo'ichi placed his hand on his chin and thought about the two ladies, they were very different but the desire to nap was strong. He had always been a high-energy kinda guy and getting Shikarie off her stoop was the most difficulties that he wanted to face today. He rubbed his hands together and smiled " As much as I like the Tea House... " He inhaled and mischievous look came to his eyes, his mother called 'dark Yoichi' " ... and we can do that, but does cause a bit of mischief sound more amusing? " He felt a small tingle in his stomach and he took a moment to look at the both of them, they aren't anything to shake a stick at.. and from where he was standing; they were the strongest chicks around at the moment " Honestly, we are the strongest ones in my range...and I can check to make sure. " He had always had a knack for knowing other peoples drama when he wanted to.

|SHINOBI INFO|
Yo'ichi Yamanaka | D - Rank | Genin | Bloodline Knight | Infinite Perception

Active abilities / Jutsu / Passives

- Passive Sensory Range: 60ft
▱▰▱ Infin. Perception / Yamanaka BL

LovelyMintKisses

Hurrak

Prince_yureil

LavenderandVelvet

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:46 pm
User Image
User Image

The girl had seemed to notice Shikarie's sleepy appearance. She even asked if she was doing fine."Uh yeah sure." She had responded. Yo'ichi then went on to tell the girl that the pair was trying to cur some boredom. This was necessarily the case for herself. She was really just wanting to avoid going home and dealing with her parents. In fact, Shikarie liked boredom. It was relaxing and quite. Plus most of all, no one was around to bother her. Shikarie wasn't the type of person who was always running around doing things because they couldn't stay still. She was more of a lounge around all day type of person. But she wasn't about to correct Yo'ichi that he was really the one who was tyring to cure bordom, she was just taking a nap. She was starting to loose interest in the conversation. Shikarie would lean up against the wall and just look up towards the clouds, watching them roll up.

Koku took Shikaire's tired appearance and Yo'ichi's mention of boredom into through before suggesting they lot of them go to the tea house. As she continued to look towards the heavens she heard the girls suggestion.'Doesn't sound too bad. Tends to be quite in there. Should I say yes?' She started to completate on whether walking all the way to the tea house was worth the hassle. Before she could come to a decision Yo'ichi suggesting something more, angsty. Taking a sigh she looked down from the clouds and pushed herself off the wall in a lazy manner.
"Count me out. Sounds to me like you're looking to get into some trouble. I already see this turning out to be a drag." She wanted to shut this troublemaking activity down. The last thing she wanted to do was put herself in some unnecessary drama."I'd rather go to the tea house. Plus getting into mischief sounds like more work than it's worth."

[ ]

________Rank -__ Name

- xxx

________Rank -__ Name

- xxx

________Rank -__

-

LavenderandVelvet

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:45 pm
Yo'ichi looked at Shikarie and shrugged " We can always do both... " He knew that something like that was going to be a hard push, he didn't know if he really had it in him. He refocused and looked at both Shikarie and Kokka " Well... I'm down for whatever. " He noticed Kookas rosary, he assumed that she would be game for general mischief; he wanted to hang with Shikarie... it did take a lot of effort to get her off her stoop for her own jacket. These were the first two people that he had really met in the wall of Konoha, he wanted to make friends rather than ditch them for trouble.

Prince_yureil

Sorry guys! I thought I posted this days ago!

LovelyMintKisses

LavenderandVelvet

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:43 pm

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
Byakugan, Bone manipulation: Appearance is here. Outfit be second picture from the bottom, the hoodie is zipped a little higher. She has non-symmetrical grey horns described in profile and wears a Jashinist rosary.

Yo’ichi made a suggestion that Koku didn’t actually expect and it created immediate uncertainty in her as she weighed her options internally. Kokkakushiki wasn’t totally against troublesome activities, although she’d rather not risk her spare time this day on it as her parents(specifically her mother) would not take kindly with her doing something that would reflect badly on them. Looking to Shikarie as she care her opinion on the matter Koku decided to refuse as well, but would be willing give the option a try maybe when they knew each other better, it was also just not a good time for her to risk trouble ”I’m a little worn out myself from today’s rituals, chores and such... so I'm not really up to causing any trouble at the moment, my mom finds out I spent my day off causing trouble, which she will find out mind you! And being I accidentally killed her banzai trees recently and I gotta be good for a while, lest she rip out my horns!” She said with a nervous laugh, cringing a little at the thought, which was of course exaggerated as despite her mom using those words, she couldn’t have actually meant it literally....hopefully anyway.

”Either way, why don’t we make our way to the tea house I’m thinking of... and hey if something interesting happens to comes to us along the way or after, I’d likely be unopposed to checking said possibility out!” She added with a wink and a momentarily sly expression, before shaking her head a little to reposition a few displaced hairs that had occurred from her running her fingers through it as she spoke.

Ryo | 30000

LavenderandVelvet

LovelyMintKisses

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:11 pm
A jounin could be seen checking a small card and looked around the area as if checking for an address.
The jounin kept on their path, minding to keep a casual appearance until squaring up with reaching their destination. Promptly, Roku should be hearing a knocking at his front door with a message in the waits.
“Roku? My apologies for bothering you. I’ve been asked by the intelligence agency to bring you a message.” With ample time to reply, the jounin extends a note on an official-like document. It was signed with an official’s signature but not the Hokage’s.

“There is a fortress in the Land of Demons, across the Kaizoku Sea, that has become of interest for the sake of preservation of our alliance with our neighbors. The fortress has become significant and we would like to know more about them.
You are to avoid providing assistance to projects that compromise our standings with forces in the Sky Country. We cannot risk upsetting the Storm and Lightning over a third-party and it would be detrimental to create ourselves as a threat.

Survey the fortress. When you approach the fortress remain friendly. Do not engage in combat unless you are in obvious danger. Learn about the Leader’s motives, goals, presence in the area. Come back to the Hokage with your findings.”

“Head out as soon as your ready. You’ll be meeting your partner at the gates.”

Brooy
Team up with Rocket!

LavenderandVelvet
Brooy, quote this member upon reaching the Land Of Demons Enjoy the journey! .

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:19 pm
User Image

Roku's ears perked up at the sound of the door being knocked on. With a simple sensing technique he was able to tell that it was a shinobi. Before he was even able to get up, the door would already be answered by his mother. "Oh Roku? I'll get him for you." The woman would answer before gently closing the door. "ROKU! THERE'S A MAN HERE FOR YOU!" The voice rang out. Without any aid that jounin would be able to hear the woman's yell. Only moments later would the door open again for Roku to be standing there in the woman's place. "Intelligence agency?" The man would question as he took the note from the jounin. Roku would then open up the note and read the document. 'Who's signature is this?' The man thought to himself as his thumb traced over the signature. It wasn't anyone he recognized at all. Though it was from the intelligence agency so, perhaps that wasn't that surprising. However, it was surprising that he was going on another high risk mission considering his last mission he was accidentally sent on a S rank mission. However, it wasn't his position or rank to question those above him. "I'll be there shortly." Roku would say to the man before shutting the door. The man had spent as much time as possible within the village since his recent vision of his mother being murdered. 'Please don't be the time.' Roku thought to himself as he approached his mother to give her a hug. "I'll be leaving on a mission now. Please be safe. I don't know how long I'll be gone." Roku would say before squeezing her slightly tighter. That was until a small chuckle came from his mother. "Be careful sweetie or you'll crush me to death." The woman would say with a smile. Roku released her and nodded. "Good bye mom. I love you." The man would say before leaving the house, the vision of her throat being sliced still on his mind. He just better make this mission as quick as possible.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 5,000 / 5,000 x ◆¦ INFUUIN KAIx 350 / 350 x ◆¦ Ō-INARIx 500 / 500 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 5,000 / 5,000 xx
                ◆¦ Bloodline/Scholar/Bukijutsux ◆¦ S+ RANK GENIN x◆¦ UCHIHA-YOZEN x ◆¦ Konohagakurex

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

❖¦ Passives
                  ● Flame-Resistance Technique [ Bounetsu no Jutsu ]
                  ● Fireproof Technique [ Taika no Jutsu ]
                  ● Electrical Resistance Training [ Teikou no Kuntou ]
                  ● Fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
                  ● Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.
                  ● Able to do seals with one hand.
                  ● Bloodline techniques are considered overwhelming.
                  ● Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique and must pay no less than 5 stamina.

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 6
                  ● Speed ► 6
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 8

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

Hurrak

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:28 am
[[ // quick exit to Hokages Office ]]

Prince_yureil

I'm going to go a head a move on, I'm going to the Hokagea Office if you would like to join me.

LavenderandVelvet

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Toki's body flicker arrived him back into the residential district without issue. He wasn't sure if he was being followed, but he had a slight feeling as though he wasn't. He gave his note to Chai, and he hoped that was enough to get him off of his trail. As he entered his home, he quickly locked the door behind him. He then stood by the door with a kunai drawn to see if anyone was going to come knocking.

Chakra: 355 l Stamina: 405 l OOC:
Stats: Strength: 1 l Speed: 5 l Agility: 5 l Endurance: 0
Actions:
▱▰▱ Hex | Rank D | Supplementary
Jutsu type chosen cost [10] resource every post until cleansed. (Bukijutsu)
▱▰▱ Danzo's Sealing Jutsu | Rank D | Spiritual
Upon touching a target, they will be bound by seal markings and be unable to perform handsign movements. A B-ranked chakra release will be able to overcome this.
▱▰▱ You didn't see anything... | Toki is able to amplify the smoke effect which befalls using the sealing and unsealing technique. When he uses named techniques he is able to have the smoke expel from the scroll and cause tier one blindness to everyone within ten feet of himself.
▱▰▱ Unsealing Technique: Shuriken [ Kaifūjutsu: Shuriken ] | Rank S | Variable
Using a piece of paper or a scroll with a sealing formula on it, the user unseals a fixed amount of stored shuriken and sends them flying at a target. Twenty shuriken must be expended from the scroll in order to use it at D-ranked. For every additional twenty shuriken fired, the rank of this technique is increased by one. Cannot exceed S-ranked. Regardless of the amount of shuriken fired, this technique only requires a D-ranked cost.
▱▰▱ Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D
The user moves, using chakra to accelerate their movements rapidly. The user vanishes in the blink of an eye, often leaving behind leaves, sand or some other debris behind them that is kicked up from their action. This allows the user to travel instantly up to fifty feet within combat but cannot be used in conjunction with an attack during this action. In combat, this technique is able to be maximally used three times. Alternatively, this can be used to freely escape combat into another topic to another within the subforum. Outside of combat, the user may move the same distance as if escaping combat with this technique.

Personal Attributes:
▱▰▱ Fast as an arrow | Toki's mastery of thrown weaponry allows him to perform the bukijutsu style which uses a bow and substitute it with kunai. This swap does not apply to any techniques which utilize the bow itself as a weapon, and only replaces techniques with a focus on the arrows fired.
▱▰▱ You didn't see anything... | Toki is able to amplify the smoke effect which befalls using the sealing and unsealing technique. When he uses named techniques he is able to have the smoke expel from the scroll and cause tier one blindness to everyone within ten feet of himself.
▱▰▱ Gotta go! | Toki is able to perform body flicker without need of hand seals. The technique exclusively also cost five chakra less.
▱▰▱ Tricky Tricks | Toki is able to utilize a kunai as a substitute for the visual stimulus necessary for visual based genjutsu.
▱▰▱ That should have hit! | Whenever one of Toki's kunai fails to hit a target, his next kunai based attack adds on an additional +2 to speed. This benefit does not apply if the attack was negated through a collision with an offensive or defensive technique.
Passive Abilities:
▱▰▱ Integrity | Grants the user 2 PAs, +5 Technique slots and +25 Chakra and Stamina per Body Rank starting at D. They are able to reduce a single status effect excluding mental statuses and trauma by one tier, to a minimum of Tier 1. Additionally, the user can utilize the Block/Dodge system for one rank lower than a single incoming collision once every two posts - This does not stack with the Scholar's Discipline Infinite Perception and cannot be used at the same time as it unless used for a separate collision.
▱▰▱ Knife Flow | The user becomes more accustomed to all combat revolving around small weapons combat. The user's speed and agility when wielding a small weapon is increased by [1] point.
▱▰▱ Dirty Reflection | With proper training and time put in, the user has learned how to angle their blade so that each attack reflects light at the opponent. After each technique, light shines in the opponent's eyes and reduces their agility for that turn equal to the rank of the technique used by the practitioner. Additionally, once every three posts the user can cause tier one blindness on the target.
▱▰▱ Two-fer-one | The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons as a supplementary action.
▱▰▱ Blade’s Edge l The user has learned to utilize projectile weapons with this style, allowing their small projectile weapons to be interchangeable with small weapons for this style. All projectie weaponry get the benefits of Knife Flow.
▱▰▱ Manipulating Line l After casting Retrieval, the user is able to tack on the additional chakra to the same activation of Retrieval. Instead of calling these weapons back to the user, they are able to be manipulated by the chakra threads they are attached to in a similar manner to puppet strings.The chakra threads attached to the weapons remain active for three posts and techniques can be executed from the Manipulating Line technique as though thrown by the user if desired.
▱▰▱ Mist Vision Technique l A technique usually used with the Hidden Mist Technique, the Mist Vision technique allows the user to see through the heavy mist, steam, or any other condition caused by water in the air. The technique is passive and activates when the user's vision would otherwise be obstructed by mist. When within a fog or mist, the user must use D-Rank chakra during the first post of use followed by an E-Rank amount as upkeep, this allows the user to see through all mist or steam as long as this is active regardless of rank. Does not consume an activation to be used. Negates any blindness status caused by moisture in the air.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:41 am
User ImageUser Image

Taking a breath, Toki's kunai lowered, but did not take his eyes from the door. One of his kunai retreated into his seal as his newly freed right hand went to cover his left eye. An astral eye manifested and looked beyond the door, and then the residential district. Nothing. No Chai, no masked monster, no one. With his sensory he expanded the range, eventually returning to the gates. The battle was intense, but it was clear that all of the rogues were still focused there. Did Toki truly manage to escape them? He hoped that his trick with the letter would convince them that he was actually going to give them time to move, but he didn't know if he worked Chai well enough for him to believe him. The charismatic man was incredibly insightful, and Toki knew that he was going to truly have to sell his temporary alliance in order to con him. Now that he was sure that it worked, it was time to inform the Hokage. He took his hand off of his eye and stepped out of his house. A single seal was placed upon his door and after it was performed, the boy disappeared into a body flicker.

Chakra: 2,000 l Stamina: 2,400 l OOC:
Stats: Strength: 8 l Speed: 8 l Agility: 8 l Endurance: 0
Actions:
▱▰▱ Door Guard [ Monko no Keibou ] | Rank C
By touching a door with this technique, the door becomes enchanted. Anyone who tries to walk through the door will be prevented from doing so unless they state their name. Whatever they state is reported to the user immediately regardless of distance or time passed. Silence is not accepted, nor quiet answers, though this technique cannot discern truth from lies and will simply recite the answer to the user.
▱▰▱ Kagura Mind's Eye [ Kagura Shingan ] | Rank X [ Learned as B ]
User covers one eye. For each rank, the user can examine an additional thread. This reveals anything a naked human eye could witness, but with the benefit of being able to move into aerial positions and through building restrictions. If the user has doujutsu, they are able to perceive through their doujutsu's special abilities passively if they have any. At S+ rank, this can be used to view an entire subforum.
The user moves, using chakra to accelerate their movements rapidly. The user vanishes in the blink of an eye, often leaving behind leaves, sand or some other debris behind them that is kicked up from their action. This allows the user to travel instantly up to fifty feet within combat but cannot be used in conjunction with an attack during this action. In combat, this technique is able to be maximally used three times. Alternatively, this can be used to freely escape combat into another topic to another within the subforum. Outside of combat, the user may move the same distance as if escaping combat with this technique.

Personal Attributes:
▱▰▱ Fast as an arrow | Toki's mastery of thrown weaponry allows him to perform the bukijutsu style which uses a bow and substitute it with kunai. This swap does not apply to any techniques which utilize the bow itself as a weapon, and only replaces techniques with a focus on the arrows fired.
▱▰▱ Gotta go! | Toki is able to perform body flicker without need of hand seals. The technique exclusively also cost five chakra less.
▱▰▱ Tricky Tricks | Toki is able to utilize a kunai as a substitute for the visual stimulus necessary for visual based genjutsu.
▱▰▱ That should have hit! | Whenever one of Toki's kunai fails to hit a target, his next kunai based attack adds on an additional +2 to speed. This benefit does not apply if the attack was negated through a collision with an offensive or defensive technique.
Passive Abilities:
▱▰▱ Integrity | Grants the user 2 PAs, +5 Technique slots and +25 Chakra and Stamina per Body Rank starting at D. They are able to reduce a single status effect excluding mental statuses and trauma by one tier, to a minimum of Tier 1. Additionally, the user can utilize the Block/Dodge system for one rank lower than a single incoming collision once every two posts - This does not stack with the Scholar's Discipline Infinite Perception and cannot be used at the same time as it unless used for a separate collision.
User ImageUser Image

Toki's body flicker arrived him back into the residential district without issue. He wasn't sure if he was being followed, but he had a slight feeling as though he wasn't. He gave his note to Chai, and he hoped that was enough to get him off of his trail. As he entered his home, he quickly locked the door behind him. He then stood by the door with a kunai drawn to see if anyone was going to come knocking.

Chakra: 355 l Stamina: 405 l OOC:
Stats: Strength: 1 l Speed: 5 l Agility: 5 l Endurance: 0
Actions:
▱▰▱ Hex | Rank D | Supplementary
Jutsu type chosen cost [10] resource every post until cleansed. (Bukijutsu)
▱▰▱ Danzo's Sealing Jutsu | Rank D | Spiritual
Upon touching a target, they will be bound by seal markings and be unable to perform handsign movements. A B-ranked chakra release will be able to overcome this.
▱▰▱ Unsealing Technique: Shuriken [ Kaifūjutsu: Shuriken ] | Rank S | Variable
Using a piece of paper or a scroll with a sealing formula on it, the user unseals a fixed amount of stored shuriken and sends them flying at a target. Twenty shuriken must be expended from the scroll in order to use it at D-ranked. For every additional twenty shuriken fired, the rank of this technique is increased by one. Cannot exceed S-ranked. Regardless of the amount of shuriken fired, this technique only requires a D-ranked cost.

Personal Attributes:
Passive Abilities:
▱▰▱ Knife Flow | The user becomes more accustomed to all combat revolving around small weapons combat. The user's speed and agility when wielding a small weapon is increased by [1] point.
▱▰▱ Dirty Reflection | With proper training and time put in, the user has learned how to angle their blade so that each attack reflects light at the opponent. After each technique, light shines in the opponent's eyes and reduces their agility for that turn equal to the rank of the technique used by the practitioner. Additionally, once every three posts the user can cause tier one blindness on the target.
▱▰▱ Two-fer-one | The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons as a supplementary action.
▱▰▱ Blade’s Edge l The user has learned to utilize projectile weapons with this style, allowing their small projectile weapons to be interchangeable with small weapons for this style. All projectie weaponry get the benefits of Knife Flow.
▱▰▱ Manipulating Line l After casting Retrieval, the user is able to tack on the additional chakra to the same activation of Retrieval. Instead of calling these weapons back to the user, they are able to be manipulated by the chakra threads they are attached to in a similar manner to puppet strings.The chakra threads attached to the weapons remain active for three posts and techniques can be executed from the Manipulating Line technique as though thrown by the user if desired.
▱▰▱ Collaboration [ Korabo ] | Rank X | Passive
technique allows the user to combine two techniques together in order to create a single, stronger technique. Both activations of the lesser techniques must be paid along with their original cost from the person casting the technique. If the techniques combining originate from separate individuals, both individuals must have this technique and be able to use techniques equal to their partner's body rank. Two techniques of equal rank fused will become a technique of power one rank higher. So two B-ranked techniques fuse to make one A-ranked technique. Furthermore, two techniques separated by one rank in power will take the rank power of the higher rank, but will eliminate any potential weaknesses of the two techniques, and give the fusion the property of overwhelming. So if a B-ranked an a C-ranked technique were fused through the use of Korabo, then the technique would be B-ranked power with the property of overwhelming to techniques of the same rank. Finally, the rules for what techniques can be fused are as followed. The first rule is that the two techniques need to fulfill the same general purpose. For example, two projectile techniques can be fused together through the use of Korabo. However, an elemental shield and projectile technique cannot be fused together. Second of all, if two techniques of the same elemental property, or the same technique performed twice, are fused then the two techniques maintain their elemental strength and weaknesses. If two techniques with differing elements are fused, then the fusion loses all elemental strength and weaknesses. Finally, techniques can only be fused of different elements so long as they are complimentary elements, aka elements which have no elemental strength or weakness against each other. The only exception is if you fuse a technique with one of one rank higher, and the technique of one rank higher is of a weaker elemental property than the element which is stronger. An example is if you wanted to fuse a C-ranked water ninjutsu with a fire ninjutsu, then the fire ninjutsu would have to be B-ranked. In this example, the jutsu would treat the B-ranked fireball as C-ranked, and thus two fused would act as a B-ranked technique. Techniques fused either have to be of the same rank, or one rank difference. Finally, despite the leaning toward ninjutsu, this technique allows one to fuse complex and spiritual tai and bukijutsu as well. For complex techniques, treat it's fusion with ninjutsu as the example with two opposing elements fusing, (aka, if you want to fuse a B-ranked complex punch with a ninjutsu, then the ninjutsu would have to be C-ranked). Medical ninjutsu can also be korabo'd, but only with other medical techniques.
▱▰▱ Seal Connection [ Fuuin Tsunagu ] | Rank D | Passive
Allows for the korabo, or the dual activation, of two activated seals. The seals may be used as two separate attacks where only one requires an activation, or allows the user to unseal their seal and combine the two attacks together into one korabo strike. Standard korabo rules apply. The rank eligible for this technique is defined by the rank of korabo the user has.
▱▰▱ Spectral Movement [ Yūrei Idō ] | Rank A | Training
After countless hours of practicing skills that utilize chakra pathways, the user is capable of leaving phantasms of their own body at the end of every phantom slayer technique they perform for no additional cost. These are considered E rank phantasms, effecting only sight.
▱▰▱ Sight through Smoke [ Kemuri o Tōshite Mieru ] | Rank C | Training
The practitioner grows accustomed to the way smoke flows around them and others. The user's vision is no longer hindered by smoke or fog.
▱▰▱Shuriken Hunter | Rank S | Training
The user's scavenging skills ensure that they are always able to find new shuriken lying about and retrieve their used weapons. This ensures they never carry less than 200 small projectile weapons.
▱▰▱Cluster Training | Rank C | Training
The user's lengthy use of the bow has taught them to seamlessly fire an additional arrow for each arrow they would fire normally for a technique so long as they have the reserves to do so.
▱▰▱Shrapnel Arrow Creation | Rank S | Training
The user takes a knife, widdling away at an arrow to create weaknesses in it's design. Doing so allows the user to create shrapnel arrows. These arrows cost nothing additional during a technique to be used with them however upon contact they explode and send wooden and metal shrapnel into anything within five feet of it's location. This technique may be used outside of combat to create arrows for later use. Converts arrows at a 1 to 1 ratio.
▱▰▱Cicada Shell | Rank B | Training
After learning the Shadow Clone Technique from the maruton list, the user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.
▱▰▱ Mist Vision Technique l A technique usually used with the Hidden Mist Technique, the Mist Vision technique allows the user to see through the heavy mist, steam, or any other condition caused by water in the air. The technique is passive and activates when the user's vision would otherwise be obstructed by mist. When within a fog or mist, the user must use D-Rank chakra during the first post of use followed by an E-Rank amount as upkeep, this allows the user to see through all mist or steam as long as this is active regardless of rank. Does not consume an activation to be used. Negates any blindness status caused by moisture in the air.
▱▰▱ Multi-Mirror Image Training | Rank A | Training
The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:12 am
User Image
Inohachi
❝ Broken Wings. Never meant to be. ❞

Konohagakure l Genin l Scholar l Medical l Yamanaka

Inohachi made her way back home. Silently, she went into her bedroom. Lucky for her, no one was home at the moment. Closed the door behind her, she pressed her back up against the door and let out a sad and shaky sigh. No one wanted her. No one needed her. She felt the cold embrace of death. There was nothing. The thoughts were invasive and Inohachi hasn't pushed them away or shrugged them away. Slowly, the chubby female had made her way to the desk and sat down on the chair with few soft creaks in protest. Turned on the lamp to help illuminate the darkness in her room, on her desk was scissors, a massive scrapbook and different photos cluttered on the desk. Opened the scrapbook, she smiled softly, the first several pages was of Inohachi with her family. Things were getting blurried for her and she doesn't understand why until she felt hot streams down her cheeks. Quickly, she pulled back so the water wouldn't ruin her work. Reached over to a handkerchief, she used it to dry her tears. She had to work. She needed to work. There was an unopened package at the corner of her desk as she let in a sharp breath and reached for it. It was new photos of her friends. Mina. Kotori. Roku. Chosuke. Shikarie. Tears were coming faster than she can handle then she started to cry harder. Managed to pull away, she collapsed on her bed and sobbed into the pillow. She never wants to experience the cold embrace of death ever again.

Suiton l Raiton l 300/400 Chakra l 200/200 Stamina

Out of Chocolates:

◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas