Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Agent Deep Blue Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:16 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Ryan recalls Niles. "Not a bad team up there, yeah? So, with our Carnivine friend here subdued, I take it that we have managed to complete our objective out here?" Ryan asks the Ranger. He was kinda done with the super killer plants at the moment.

"Not bad at all." The Ranger agreed as the Carnivine floated on over and began to nuzzle up to him, the man chuckling nervously. "But yes, I would say this definitely means mission complete. I'll find a safe place to relocate our friend here too and the other Carnivine should follow in order. Thank you for all your help."

"Awesome. And I was glad I could lend a hand. I'll let the receptionist know that all is well. Take care." Ryan says with a nod before heading off for the Main Gate.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:21 pm
RCCaughtem

"Awesome. And I was glad I could lend a hand. I'll let the receptionist know that all is well. Take care." Ryan says with a nod before heading off for the Main Gate.

"Oh! Hello! Back so soon? How did it go?" The receptionist would ask Ryan. "How did it all go? Did you find the Ranger okay?" While the receptionist spoke to Ryan a man in a brown trench coat and hat stood in the corner looking down obscuring his face though it was clear that this person was watching them.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:37 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Oh! Hello! Back so soon? How did it go?" The receptionist would ask Ryan. "How did it all go? Did you find the Ranger okay?" While the receptionist spoke to Ryan a man in a brown trench coat and hat stood in the corner looking down obscuring his face though it was clear that this person was watching them.

"All is taken care of. I found the Ranger with only having to repel an Arbok that thought it could make a meal out of me. The Ranger and I teamed up and dealt with the crux of the Carnivine issue, Bone Dissolver. That particular Carnivine has been subdued and the Ranger is now in the process of relocating it to safer pastures. With any luck, it's swarm will follow, removing any threat to the Marsh." Ryan explains to the receptionist, and hopefully, the suspicious figure in the corner was listening as well. Could be Looker, could be by a major stretch, Wake, or neither. But Still, he felt the knowledge was necessary.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:43 pm
RCCaughtem

"All is taken care of. I found the Ranger with only having to repel an Arbok that thought it could make a meal out of me. The Ranger and I teamed up and dealt with the crux of the Carnivine issue, Bone Dissolver. That particular Carnivine has been subdued and the Ranger is now in the process of relocating it to safer pastures. With any luck, it's swarm will follow, removing any threat to the Marsh." Ryan explains to the receptionist, and hopefully, the suspicious figure in the corner was listening as well. Could be Looker, could be by a major stretch, Wake, or neither. But Still, he felt the knowledge was necessary.

"Well it sounds like you had a little adventure! I'm glad it all worked out in the end. Thank you so much for your help. I'm sure our gym leader will be pleased with your efforts." The receptionist complimented Ryan, grabbing his hand and shaking it vigorously. The Water Channeler would only have to take his eyes off the mysterious man in the corner before he noted he was going in that short amount of time. Strange.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:59 pm
SubonicXP

"Well it sounds like you had a little adventure! I'm glad it all worked out in the end. Thank you so much for your help. I'm sure our gym leader will be pleased with your efforts." The receptionist complimented Ryan, grabbing his hand and shaking it vigorously. The Water Channeler would only have to take his eyes off the mysterious man in the corner before he noted he was going in that short amount of time. Strange.

Ryan smiles. "Well, now that I am done here, I have to head for the Pokecenter real quick before going back to the Gym. I have a battle with Crasher waiting for me," he tells the receptionist before making his way away from her. Huh. That person was gone. Strange.

Ryan makes good on his word, swinging by the Pokecenter to heal up his charges before going back to the Pastoria Gym. He makes his way back to where he initially met Crasher Wake. "I have returned, Crasher Wake. It's time for us to battle." Ryan says since he doesn't see the Gym Leader at first.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:37 am
RCCaughtem

Ryan smiles. "Well, now that I am done here, I have to head for the Pokecenter real quick before going back to the Gym. I have a battle with Crasher waiting for me," he tells the receptionist before making his way away from her. Huh. That person was gone. Strange.

Ryan makes good on his word, swinging by the Pokecenter to heal up his charges before going back to the Pastoria Gym. He makes his way back to where he initially met Crasher Wake. "I have returned, Crasher Wake. It's time for us to battle." Ryan says since he doesn't see the Gym Leader at first.

"Agent Deep Blue." A voice would call out to Ryan just before he entered the gym, as Ryan turned to find the source he would find the mysterious man from before standing at the corner of the gym. As the Channeler approach the man would look up to reveal it was Looker all along. "Going to finish your last task I see, good. However you may want to be careful, our target appears to be unsettled by your appearance. You were being followed in the Great Marsh by them. If I were you I could keep an eye out, who knows what Galactic will do if they feel threatened." Looker warned. "Now then, be on your way, I was never here." He said, motioning for Ryan to go along.

Once Ryan actually made it inside he indeed wouldn't see Crasher Wake, instead he saw the various gym trainers cleaning the pool, testing its chemical levels, and so on. Apparently he had them working, all very diligently. Made you wonder which one of these was the mole.

As soon as Ryan neared the pool the man he came to find came flying out of it, splashing water everywhere as he shot up and landed on the edge of the pool with one fluid motion, striking a pose. His Floatzel would soon follow and strike its own pose. The various gym trainers just sighed in response.

"My new possible pupil! You're back! Crasher Wake has been watching you and your heroic exploits around Pastoria! From one hero to another I am pleased with your efforts!" He shouted.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:01 am
SubonicXP

"Agent Deep Blue." A voice would call out to Ryan just before he entered the gym, as Ryan turned to find the source he would find the mysterious man from before standing at the corner of the gym. As the Channeler approach the man would look up to reveal it was Looker all along. "Going to finish your last task I see, good. However you may want to be careful, our target appears to be unsettled by your appearance. You were being followed in the Great Marsh by them. If I were you I could keep an eye out, who knows what Galactic will do if they feel threatened." Looker warned. "Now then, be on your way, I was never here." He said, motioning for Ryan to go along.

Once Ryan actually made it inside he indeed wouldn't see Crasher Wake, instead he saw the various gym trainers cleaning the pool, testing its chemical levels, and so on. Apparently he had them working, all very diligently. Made you wonder which one of these was the mole.

As soon as Ryan neared the pool the man he came to find came flying out of it, splashing water everywhere as he shot up and landed on the edge of the pool with one fluid motion, striking a pose. His Floatzel would soon follow and strike its own pose. The various gym trainers just sighed in response.

"My new possible pupil! You're back! Crasher Wake has been watching you and your heroic exploits around Pastoria! From one hero to another I am pleased with your efforts!" He shouted.

"I am glad I was able to contribute to the health and well being of such a wonderful city. It reminds me a bit of home, yeah? But enough of the small talk for now. I think you and I are supposed to have a battle, yeah? " Ryan says with a smile, but then gets a bit serious. He was interested to see how strong Crasher really was or wasn't. He could feel his inner Alolan flame start to heat up. Ryan may be one with water, but he has the passion and intensity of Alola coursing in his veins.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:02 am
RCCaughtem

"I am glad I was able to contribute to the health and well being of such a wonderful city. It reminds me a bit of home, yeah? But enough of the small talk for now. I think you and I are supposed to have a battle, yeah? " Ryan says with a smile, but then gets a bit serious. He was interested to see how strong Crasher really was or wasn't. He could feel his inner Alolan flame start to heat up. Ryan may be one with water, but he has the passion and intensity of Alola coursing in his veins.

"Yes! Of course! Your final task! Face the illustrious Crasher Wake in a battle for the ages!" The man laughed, his Floatzel mimicking him as usual. "Let us take our places!" He boomed as he walked over to the end of the pool to take his position, his gym trainers moving away from the pool.

"You might have figured I would be using my most loyal fan and comrade Floatzel but that would be overkill!" He laughed, his Floatzel nodding in agreement. "This one should be more than enough for you to prove your metal against!" He said, striking several posses before tossing a Net Ball onto one of the floating wooden platforms, the device popping open to release a Quaqsire.

"Quaaag..." Moaned the dopey Water Fish Pokemon, a blank stare and long and thin smile on its face.

"Remember, looks can be deceiving! We all wear masks! Now then, come at me with everything you go!" Wake declared.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:19 am
SubonicXP

"Yes! Of course! Your final task! Face the illustrious Crasher Wake in a battle for the ages!" The man laughed, his Floatzel mimicking him as usual. "Let us take our places!" He boomed as he walked over to the end of the pool to take his position, his gym trainers moving away from the pool.

"You might have figured I would be using my most loyal fan and comrade Floatzel but that would be overkill!" He laughed, his Floatzel nodding in agreement. "This one should be more than enough for you to prove your metal against!" He said, striking several posses before tossing a Net Ball onto one of the floating wooden platforms, the device popping open to release a Quaqsire.

"Quaaag..." Moaned the dopey Water Fish Pokemon, a blank stare and long and thin smile on its face.

"Remember, looks can be deceiving! We all wear masks! Now then, come at me with everything you go!" Wake declared.

Ryan was about to call out Undine when he stopped. No, this wasn't the fight for her. He switches over to a different pokeball."Go! Niles!" Ryan shouts and out comes his Shiny Croconaw. "Niles, get in there with Chip Away!" Ryan orders. Niles charges in and just barrages the Quagsire with strikes over and over.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:12 am
RCCaughtem

Ryan was about to call out Undine when he stopped. No, this wasn't the fight for her. He switches over to a different pokeball."Go! Niles!" Ryan shouts and out comes his Shiny Croconaw. "Niles, get in there with Chip Away!" Ryan orders. Niles charges in and just barrages the Quagsire with strikes over and over.

Crasher Wake smiled as Niles rushed towards his dim appearing Pokemon, the Water Fish Pokemon not even so much as looking at the Croconaw as far as anyone could tell. Once the fellow Water type got in close Crasher Wake would issue a command. "Counter!" He said in a booming voice.

Niles would strike at Quagsire a few times, clearly doing damage but the Pokemon didn't show it visibly. Raising one hand up to its head as a kind of a salute the Quagsire would gain an brown shroud of energy and unleash a wave of invisible energy against the Shiny Croconaw at twice the strength as the Chip Away. At the same time the attack went off the Water Fish Pokemon uttered one word in a muted voice. "Quaaag..."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:10 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Crasher Wake smiled as Niles rushed towards his dim appearing Pokemon, the Water Fish Pokemon not even so much as looking at the Croconaw as far as anyone could tell. Once the fellow Water type got in close Crasher Wake would issue a command. "Counter!" He said in a booming voice.

Niles would strike at Quagsire a few times, clearly doing damage but the Pokemon didn't show it visibly. Raising one hand up to its head as a kind of a salute the Quagsire would gain an brown shroud of energy and unleash a wave of invisible energy against the Shiny Croconaw at twice the strength as the Chip Away. At the same time the attack went off the Water Fish Pokemon uttered one word in a muted voice. "Quaaag..."

Ohhh, that stung and drove Niles back. So this was going to be that kind of a chess match. "Looks like we are going to have to take a different tactic here. Niles, Leer!" Ryan orders. Niles nods and then just stares down the Quagsire. Yeah, he sees what you're up to!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:58 pm
RCCaughtem

Ohhh, that stung and drove Niles back. So this was going to be that kind of a chess match. "Looks like we are going to have to take a different tactic here. Niles, Leer!" Ryan orders. Niles nods and then just stares down the Quagsire. Yeah, he sees what you're up to!

Again, Quagsire wouldn't visibly respond to Niles' attack, though both the Croconaw and his trainer could tell the Leer was a success, the Water Fish's Defense dropping, even though the target its self did not give a tell that it worked.

"Ha ha! Being clever now are you? The Pastoria Gym's specialty is effort and more effort! I admire your thinking though. Quagsire, maximum effort! Power-Up Punch!" Crasher Wake ordered.

Without so much as a sound this time the Quagsire would finally act, leaning forward and just fall into the pool in front it. It was such a slow act that one might wonder if it even intended to actually execute the attack, it was only once it made it into the water when the Quagsire's true potential was seen. The Water Fish would swim through the pool at a speed that was astounding for a Pokemon that appeared for all intents and purposes to be dim. The Quagsire would race towards Croconaw and once in range would leap out of the water and come down upon the crocodile, fist raised and glowing with Fighting energy as it aimed to punch it head on. "Siiire..."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:47 pm
SubonicXP

Again, Quagsire wouldn't visibly respond to Niles' attack, though both the Croconaw and his trainer could tell the Leer was a success, the Water Fish's Defense dropping, even though the target its self did not give a tell that it worked.

"Ha ha! Being clever now are you? The Pastoria Gym's specialty is effort and more effort! I admire your thinking though. Quagsire, maximum effort! Power-Up Punch!" Crasher Wake ordered.

Without so much as a sound this time the Quagsire would finally act, leaning forward and just fall into the pool in front it. It was such a slow act that one might wonder if it even intended to actually execute the attack, it was only once it made it into the water when the Quagsire's true potential was seen. The Water Fish would swim through the pool at a speed that was astounding for a Pokemon that appeared for all intents and purposes to be dim. The Quagsire would race towards Croconaw and once in range would leap out of the water and come down upon the crocodile, fist raised and glowing with Fighting energy as it aimed to punch it head on. "Siiire..."

"You might regret that move, Crasher. Cause my Niles has a way to boost his efforts beyond!" Ryan states with a smirk. "Now, Niles! Stand tall and Crunch!" he orders. Niles takes the Punch, leaving him very weak, but the Crunch he retaliates with not only benefits from that Leer, but also from Niles Sheer Force Ability. This Croc was full of surprises!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:51 pm
RCCaughtem

"You might regret that move, Crasher. Cause my Niles has a way to boost his efforts beyond!" Ryan states with a smirk. "Now, Niles! Stand tall and Crunch!" he orders. Niles takes the Punch, leaving him very weak, but the Crunch he retaliates with not only benefits from that Leer, but also from Niles Sheer Force Ability. This Croc was full of surprises!

There was no avoiding this one as Niles clamped down on Quagsire's arm, the one that he used to slug the Croconaw with previously. Whether it was the Water Fish still high off the adrenaline from getting the Attack boost or it was just that dim Quagsire would stand there with the Croconaw on its arm for awhile before slowly looking down, blinking once even slower, and then proceeding to let out an ear splitting scream before flailing its arm around to get the crocodile off. As soon as Niles was detached the Quagsire would spin around and smack it with its thick tail, executing a Slam attack.

"That was good! Your Pokemon is strong! But so is Crasher Wakes!" The gym leader declared.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:05 pm
SubonicXP

There was no avoiding this one as Niles clamped down on Quagsire's arm, the one that he used to slug the Croconaw with previously. Whether it was the Water Fish still high off the adrenaline from getting the Attack boost or it was just that dim Quagsire would stand there with the Croconaw on its arm for awhile before slowly looking down, blinking once even slower, and then proceeding to let out an ear splitting scream before flailing its arm around to get the crocodile off. As soon as Niles was detached the Quagsire would spin around and smack it with its thick tail, executing a Slam attack.

"That was good! Your Pokemon is strong! But so is Crasher Wakes!" The gym leader declared.

"Niles! Protect!" Ryan orders. Niles puts up the defensive shield to repel the attack. Ryan really wasn't sure of his next move after this. Had he done enough to impress Crasher? It felt like it. But a part of him also wanted to win this.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff