CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Keith
Rela Cyel Adventurer (Paladin)
"Yeah, Study Hard. But that's the hardest part."

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Keith smiled toward the mermaids Your welcome & nice to meet you, Leaf. Sure, Hilda. You and Leaf can both become human. I think you'll look also look beautiful on human legs, Hilda. Shall begin then. Keith said to Hilda & Leaf as he blushed toward Hilda, then got out his Crystal Staff, pointed at Hilda's tail then at Leaf's tail, cast his human spells on them, both Hilda & Leaf's transformation into humans began. During this, Hilda & Leaf kept their seashell bras.

Transform Null Spell:

coolwaters13

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:40 pm
Alus
Rela Cyel Adventurer (Blue Battlemage)
"Any way the wind blows, that's the way I go!"

[Fum, Beach]
Alus took a walk on Fum Beach, after having a quick breakfast. On his way back, he saw a sweet mermaid surface. She had purple hair, orange eyes, a black tail and a starfish bra. Alina's mother, Brittney had given her daughter permission to see the open waters. Alus blushed the beautiful mermaid & went for a closer look.

Good morning, my name is Alus, I'm from Rela Cyel and my class is Blue Battlemage. What is your name? Alus got out 2 watermelon slices from his bag, used the Aports Null Spell to remove both the seeds & watermelon rinds from the watermelon slices until they were 2 plain watermelon slices, then gave one to Alina to eat. Then Keith blushed lightly. These are called watermelons. They're good for a healthy snack. Alus said to the mermaid.

Watermelon Slices:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

coolwaters13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:40 pm
User Image
Hilda
Exploring the open waters
"i love to make new fashion and i am a gentle soft hearted "
[marr's pass , beach ]

both looked very excited to receive legs and feet Hilda looks nervous about it at first and ask Keith. Keith is this really okay to do this doing the spell on me and leaf ?. Hilda was blushing as she ask Keith the question. and then says to Keith. this feels weird but it feels nice. leaf said with excitement to Keith. oh my gosh thanks so much i am so happy to explore now on the land more exciting adventures with you and my sister Hilda. Hilda ask Keith and blushes what should we do now everyone?..

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:31 am
Keith

[Fum, Beach]
After Keith cast his human spell on Hilda and Leaf, Keith saw his magic did its work on Hilda & Leaf as their mermaid tails split apart, then turned into human legs and feet. Once the transformation was completed. Hilda and Leaf were still wearing their seashell bras but sitting in the water as mermaids turned humans. Everything will be okay, Hilda & Leaf, you'll both look beautiful on human legs & feet. Your new human legs and feet are beautiful, Hilda. Keith blushed toward the mermaids he turned human with his magic, then saw Hilda & Leaf admiring their new human legs and feet.

Can you both try standing up on human legs & feet, Hilda & Leaf? First, you'll need to get used to having human legs and feet. Keith asked Hilda & Leaf who were looking at their new legs and feet. Keith felt his heart skip a beat toward Hilda as he spoke to Hilda & Leaf. Hilda & Leaf were still wearing their seashell bras, both Hilda and Leaf's hair were down, Hilda's new human legs and feet looked beautiful. Keith was starting to have a crush on mermaid Hilda. Then Keith spoke his feelings. Hilda, as a mermaid & as a human, I like you. Keith blushed after he said he likes Hilda as he was also starting to fall in love with Hilda. When we get to Castle Rela Cyel, we'll have you both cleaned up and given some clothes to wear. Keith promised Hilda and Leaf.

Keith held his hand toward Hilda's hand. Hilda, would you like me to help you up on your new human legs? Please take my hand. Keith offered to Hilda to help her stand up on her human legs and feet. Keith blushed as he was offering Hilda to help her up on her new human legs and feet. Then Keith turned toward Leaf. After I help your sister stand and walk on Human legs, Leaf, would you like me to help you next? Keith asked Leaf then turned toward Hilda.

coolwaters13

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

coolwaters13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:32 pm
Hilda

[Fum, Beach]
User Image

Hilda was blushing once Keith went by her side and helping her with her human feet and legs of how to walk. i think i like u to Keith while Hilda was still blushing and trying to walk along with Keith

they both smile and blushes with each other.Hilda ask Keith about she can not wait until they head into the town to see new stuff she hasn't saw before how was the town like ? while looking at Keith with a smile of shyness

Hilda ask Keith will we be introduce with your friends Keith ? as Hilda was still smiling from shyness while Keith is still helping her with her walking skills.

as Keith got done with Hilda , now he was helping leaf learn how to walk with her human legs and feet. leaf told Keith that she was getting the hang of this so fast Keith told leaf that yes you are getting the hang of it fast that is really good. And long before they knew it leaf and Keith got done with her walking lessons and then shortly after they all got situated Hilda was looking at Keith once they got done with leaf walking. Hilda face was bright red blushing at Keith as he slowly was walking towards Hilda to make sure she was okay.

after they all gather there things and Keith asked Hilda and leaf , are both of you ready to go now ? as Keith was smiling at both of them. leaf said yes i am ready and then Hilda while saying in quiet soft voice yes i am ready while blushing back at Keith.

Quote:
AnimusHelixRebirth  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:38 pm
Keith

[Fum, Beach]
Keith smiled toward Hilda & Leaf. Later, after giving Hilda & Leaf 2 sail sheets and rope to cover themselves so that they won't be walking around their seashell bras with their lower halves exposed. Once Keith saw that Hilda & Leaf were in their sail dresses. Next Keith took off his coat and covered Hilda with it then Keith picked up Hilda & carried her. She was light enough to carry. All right then, let's head to castle Rela Cyel. Keith said this to the mermaids as he carried Hilda to Rela Cyel & he saw Leaf was following. I think you're cute, Hilda. Keith said this to Hilda as he was carrying Hilda and gave her a light kiss on her cheek.
*exit to Rela Cyel*

coolwaters13

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

coolwaters13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:05 pm
User Image
Hilda

[Fum, Beach]

as Keith kissed Hilda cheek she was blushing red and turn her head away a tad.. saying in a soft voice k Keith.. u are cute too.. while Keith was carrying Hilda she was staring at him while they were walking..

leaf was walking a little bit behind them and said to both of them i am so excited to see everything there.. they all continued to walk where rela cyel is at. while Hilda was still blushing from the small kissed that Keith gave her..

Quote:
AnimisHelixRebirth  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:08 pm
Lirath
Rela Cyel Adventuer (Knight)
"So, should we get started now?"

[Fum, Beach]
After a morning of questing in Rimm Tower, Lirath was on his way back to Rela Cyel until he saw a sweet mermaid surface. She was really beautiful. Valanice gave her daughter, Mara, permission to see the open waters after her daughter, Mara turned 15 years old. Lirath went for a closer look as he blushed toward her. Good afternoon, I'm Lirath of Rela Cyel and my class is knight. What's your name? Lirath said to the mermaid.

Calanthia Siren

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:51 am
User Image
Flynn
Rela Cyel Adventurer (Ranger Knight)
"You've got to have what it takes to make the first move."

*Time Skip*
[Fum, beach]
So, Maddie. Would you like me to show you what Rela Cyel is like & where I'm from? Flynn asked Maddie.

Caitria Worlack

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 1:31 pm
User Image
Marwyn
Rela Cyel Adventurer (Rune Knight)
"Nothing like a good rune sword."

[Fum, North Beach]
After a morning of questing in the Cathuriges Mine, Marwyn was on his way back to Rela Cyel until he saw a sweet mermaid surface. She was really beautiful. Fin gave her daughter, Lillie, permission to see the open waters after her daughter, Lillie, turned 16 years old. She had blonde hair, green eyes, a pearl flower hair clip and a green tail. Marwyn went for a closer look as he blushed toward her.
Good afternoon, I'm Marwyn of Rela Cyel & my class is Rune Knight, I'm 17 years old. What's your name? Marwyn said to the mermaid.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 7:57 am
Dagren
Padarak Adventurer (Enchanter)
"Come, taste the power of the Elemental & Great Crystals."

[Fum, Beach]
Dagren walked a bit on the beach then saw a young mermaid surface. She had chestnut hair, purple eyes, a purple seashell bra & a purple tail. She was old enough to see the Open Waters since Meg's sisters, Alice & Ella got a Head Start
Morning, I'm Dagren, my class is Enchanter. What's your name? Dagren said to the Mermaid

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 9:03 am
CrystBalfast
Dagren

[Fum, Beach]
Dagren walked a bit on the beach then saw a young mermaid surface. She had chestnut hair, purple eyes, a purple seashell bra & a purple tail. She was old enough to see the Open Waters since Meg's sisters, Alice & Ella got a Head Start
Morning, I'm Dagren, my class is Enchanter. What's your name? Dagren said to the Mermaid

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Megera
Mermaid (Cinderella & Alice's Sister)

Hello Dagren m nice to meet you, =) I am Megera, a mermaid, was taking a break, of swimming and fancy meeting you here=) I am 16, and finally my mom let me explore 3nodding , *smiles*
thinks greeting the human  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 9:10 am
Dagren

[Fum, Beach]
Nice to meet you, Meg. You look really lovely. I'm from the Great Crystal Province of Padarak. Dagren said to Megera as he blushed a little

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 9:17 am
CrystBalfast
Dagren

[Fum, Beach]
Nice to meet you, Meg. You look really lovely. I'm from the Great Crystal Province of Padarak. Dagren said to Megera as he blushed a little

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Megera
Mermaid (Cinderella & Alice's Sister)

*smiles* sounds really faasinating *winks* did you say a Province of the Great Crystal? oo is it Magical? a wonderful magical Crystal?
thinks she listens intentically to Dagren 4laugh  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff