Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Day 0 (Motostoke, Galar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:05 am
Blizzard120

Tristen thought back for a few seconds. It wasn't like he saw any recreational swimming pools or small ponds on the way here. Though such things probably would have looked kind of out of place around here, he thought. But then, perhaps a realization. "...?" The boy climbed the steps back upwards, taking a look around. The plants near the store fronts needed water to stay healthy looking as they are. Perhaps low-volume sprinklers? Would that be too farfetched? Hide in a tree or a flower planter? But then, as he pondered, another observation. "Fountains." Tristen said to Rhyme. "What about the water fountains at some of these places?"

Rhyme looked thoughtful, observing her fellow electric hybrid as he climbed and so did she, tail bouncing behind her gently as they moved back to the main. She kept looking around her....

Oh. OH! He mentioned fountains... "Yes! If they aren't here...weren't there some at the stadium up top too? Lets look down here at the fountains, work our way up to those...I'm sure we'll find them quickly that way." She smiles at him and off they go to hunt!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:28 pm
Not a Noise
Rhyme looked thoughtful, observing her fellow electric hybrid as he climbed and so did she, tail bouncing behind her gently as they moved back to the main. She kept looking around her....

Oh. OH! He mentioned fountains... "Yes! If they aren't here...weren't there some at the stadium up top too? Lets look down here at the fountains, work our way up to those...I'm sure we'll find them quickly that way." She smiles at him and off they go to hunt!

Sure enough, the two of them went on the hunt. Tristen with Rhyme by his side started to check around the town, making sure that there was nothing they were missing. Frankly, this pretty much proved to be the perfect time to explore and see what this city held. The sporting goods store had a fountain nearby, but no Pokemon. He was almost banking that the Minccino was around here, considering that he didn't imagine a Pokemon like that getting too far from its trainer in a place like this. As he continued, Tristen started to take note of the various stores that lined alongside the street, making sure that there was nothing that the Minccino would probably consider hiding around either. Apart from MAYBE what seemed to be a coffee shop, nothing looked out of the ordinary as the two of them went along. Hair stylists, clothing store, and a Technical Records store which Tristen in particular found a bit odd considering the Technical Machines nowadays.

Down the end of the street, a large public elevator, the Stadium was this way, it seemed, apart from some other odd and end places of interest for denizens and tourists alike. He would help Rhyme along upon the elevator, waiting a moment for the elevator to reach as much capacity as anyone was willing to wait up on then started to make their way to the top. Tristen would take note of the view that was below them. Despite only seeing roughly maybe a fourth of the city from here, this was...kind of a interesting view.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:22 pm
Blizzard120
Sure enough, the two of them went on the hunt. Tristen with Rhyme by his side started to check around the town, making sure that there was nothing they were missing. Frankly, this pretty much proved to be the perfect time to explore and see what this city held. The sporting goods store had a fountain nearby, but no Pokemon. He was almost banking that the Minccino was around here, considering that he didn't imagine a Pokemon like that getting too far from its trainer in a place like this. As he continued, Tristen started to take note of the various stores that lined alongside the street, making sure that there was nothing that the Minccino would probably consider hiding around either. Apart from MAYBE what seemed to be a coffee shop, nothing looked out of the ordinary as the two of them went along. Hair stylists, clothing store, and a Technical Records store which Tristen in particular found a bit odd considering the Technical Machines nowadays.

Down the end of the street, a large public elevator, the Stadium was this way, it seemed, apart from some other odd and end places of interest for denizens and tourists alike. He would help Rhyme along upon the elevator, waiting a moment for the elevator to reach as much capacity as anyone was willing to wait up on then started to make their way to the top. Tristen would take note of the view that was below them. Despite only seeing roughly maybe a fourth of the city from here, this was...kind of a interesting view.

Rhyme...really liked this mini-mission of theirs. It was great to travel around and see the city, but also really nice time to spend with Tristen. She begins humming, keeping eyes out, noting the clothing store...the hair stylist? She fidgets briefly with a strand of pink hair and continues on upwards towards the end of the street with the elevator. Huh. Interesting. She is helped and thanks him, standing close as others get on...

And then it moves quickly, to the top! She has a vague flashback on being at the top of a water tower....and then smiles, waiting until they're the last two.

"Come along, then! To the Stadium!" She turns and exits the elevator, heading towards the large building, passing the trees....

"Bingo." She whispers. "Look, Tristen! Another fountain." Rhyme states, beginning the hunt to find this Pokemon...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:22 am
Requiem of Whyspers

TerashiLeonGoken

Robin said nothing over this little social faux pas between Marian and Abby, in fact he was enjoying it, the mischievous Dark type hybrid just standing back with his arms folded and smiling wide. While everyone was focused on this, especially his soon to be target, his broom-like tail reached over and brushed Lykas up his back gently. This guy really couldn't help himself when it came to coming onto everything with two legs.

With Abby's response to her comment and Lykas further explaining said response the noblewoman gave a little nod. "Hm, I get it." She started. "You don't trust others very well, do you? Especially when they lead with a compliment. I don't blame you. I grew up being complimented by everyone I ever met without doing anything besides existing. It can wear on you so I get it. My apologies." She reassured and apologized to Abby.

"I suppose you're the type to prefer people to be upfront and blunt so I shall be just that; your Channeling potential interests me." Marian said, point blank. It would seem in Galar things like Channelers or Hybrids were not so uncommon as elsewhere but regardless of that fact this Marian appeared to be very keen to picking out the former. Was she one as well? "Yes, you hold an immense Fighting spirit within you. Yet you haven't realized its true potential yet, have you? No, no you haven't. I see very few streams flowing within you. I apologize if I've been too forward, just thought you might appreciate a more blunt attitude." Marian appeared to be very perspective to the ways of Channeling and not only that but was very flexible in her manner of speech, quickly adjusting to mannerisms that were more palpitable and receptive to her target audience. This was in contrast to Kalosian nobility who believed they could act as they pleased to their lesser and were untouchable. Galarian ones knew they only still held their titles at the mercy of the commons and thus did what they could to please them.

"'Ey, don't like ole Marian frightin' ye, she means well. She is a Channeler herself if you're wondering. Flying in fact. You know, birds and feathers and all that hogwash." Robin spoke up as he gave Lykas another brushes to emphasize the word 'feathers', thus making that one dirty too. Where was his off switch?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:56 am
Not a Noise
Rhyme...really liked this mini-mission of theirs. It was great to travel around and see the city, but also really nice time to spend with Tristen. She begins humming, keeping eyes out, noting the clothing store...the hair stylist? She fidgets briefly with a strand of pink hair and continues on upwards towards the end of the street with the elevator. Huh. Interesting. She is helped and thanks him, standing close as others get on...

And then it moves quickly, to the top! She has a vague flashback on being at the top of a water tower....and then smiles, waiting until they're the last two.

"Come along, then! To the Stadium!" She turns and exits the elevator, heading towards the large building, passing the trees....

"Bingo." She whispers. "Look, Tristen! Another fountain." Rhyme states, beginning the hunt to find this Pokemon...

Getting off the elevator, Tristen took immediate notice to the stadium in front of them. People were moving in and out of the area kind of quickly...sans one guy dressed...in something pretty uncanny. A head that looked like a Voltorb was off its rocker, wearing a sports top and shorts. Though, free Pokeballs for kids, it seemed like. Probably one of those promotional things. More important things to figure out, like that Minccino.

Tristen followed Rhyme off to the fountains nearby the stadium, trying to see if there were any Pokemon out of place around here. "...I wonder if that Minccino isn't going to run off if we find it. I mean, we're not its trainer, you know." he said, a thought which just now occurred to him. He started to make his way around the fountains, trying to keep and eye and ear out for anything out of the ordinary. Another realization Tristen started to have. He probably should have asked the kid if he had anything of that Minccino's that he could take a look at; or more specifically smell. He'd be able to track that Minccino somewhat easier if the trail didn't go cold. Then again, he probably wouldn't have gotten too much of a 'tour' of this city like this, and he had to admit, hanging around with Rhyme was pretty fun. He'd keep to him self about that one. "Anything?" Tristen asked Rhyme after a moment or two of looking.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:02 pm
Ulla looked at the battle arena amazed. It was a bit overwhelming almost. "Is this where gym battles happen?" "Yep. Amazing isn't it?" He said as he looked at his sister who's hand was trembling. The child looked at the Pokeball of her partner she chose, she looked back at her parents who came to watch. Her breathing started to get heavier as she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked at who it was as it was both Lucario and her brother.

"Hey. This is going to be fun." "Don't worry about the result. Just make sure, you your mark." Both of them went over to where Ter and Keiko were. Ulla looked at her Pokeball as she took a deep breath. "Arlight Togekiss! Lets give them a show!" She said as Togekiss popped out and flew around happily. He looked around not aware they were in a new region. The cheerful Pokemon looked down as it landed right infront of their trainer. Both of them nuzzled against eachothers heads. Ulla looked at Odo and William. "Alright Togekiss. Time to have some fun. Open up with Aura Sphere!" Togekiss turned to face Odo as he flew into the air as it shot a medium size ball of aura at Odo.

Leon watched carefully as he had a Pecha berry in hand just in case. "Why would she use Togekiss? They are already at a type disadvantage. She could've used Lucario, Lycanroc, Dragonair." "Because other than me and Decidueye, Togekiss is the next Pokemon to hold a strong bond with Master Ulla. Sometimes type strength doesn't always mean a win. Sometimes it's just determination. You have seen it first hand from her as well. Besides, with Togekiss by her side. She can keep calm."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:27 pm
Absinthe was completely surprised by Marian's response. She didn't expect the noblewoman to be understanding like that. Her surprise kept her silent long enough for Marian to change the subject, and change it she did, as she began to describe something Abby had only considered when she was much younger. Given what Keiko and Lykas had said on the subject, she'd pretty much given up on it, but to know she had talent waiting to be unlocked blew her mind and overwhelmed her. As much as she knew the risks and though Channelling wasn't worth her time because of that, being told she'd be good at it poked at her fighting spirit and made her want to go through with it just to see how good she'd be at it.

"You're fine. I do appreciate you being upfront, you've just... given me a lot to think about, I guess," Abby explained, basically admitting that she'd gone back to thinking about being a Channeler again, despite dropping the idea a few years ago. She ignored Robin's words, as she wasn't interested in him or his words in the slightest.

~*~

Meanwhile, William was facing down Ulla's Togekiss as he let Odo back out of his ball. "Well, I'll be enjoying a type advantage, at least," he said with a smile. Keiko and I had moved to the stands to watch the fight, and I couldn't help but shake my head when I heard William say that. I knew Odo well enough as an individual and Togekiss well enough as a species to know that there wouldn't be any Poison-type moves being used in this battle.

"Alright, let's open up with a Gunk Shot, Garbodor!" William shouted. Odo, predictably, merely frowned sadly at the man, and got a Aura Sphere in the back for his trouble. Keiko noticed this, and disagreed with it. "Did you tell him that Odo has type dystrophy?"

"He should be able to figure it out on his own," I replied. This was supposed to be a test of his abilities as a trainer, after all.

"Not up to that move? How about Sludge Bomb?" William asked, only to get the same response. "No?"

"Okay, are you doing this because you think he has talent, or because he's Galarian?" Keiko insisted, her impatience carried in her tone. It was both, if I were completely honest, but I had a feeling Keiko would just demand that I go down there and explain things if I told her that, so instead of answering, I sighed and Psion Shifted down to the battlefield. "He has type dystrophy. He doesn't like using Poison-type moves because he's ashamed of what he is. He has a wide array of moves of other types, so just use those. Oh, and his name is Odo," I whispered to William so Odo wouldn't over here. I immediately Psion Shifted back to my seat and dispelled the illusion that move left of me next to him so he'd know I was no longer beside him.

"Thank you," Keiko smiled, her mood improving greatly.

"I see," William said weakly, freaked out by my appearing and disappearing act. "Right. Sorry about that, lad. Let's try for... ah! Use Rock Blast!"

Having been issued a move he can agree with, Odo turned to Togekiss and happily launched a series of rocks at it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:12 pm
Ulla was tensed to see what Odo would do next until she noticed William talking to Odo seeing what they could do. The child's nerves calmed down as she saw Ter appeared and then disappeared from next to Williams's side. That's when Odo sent out a series of rocks at him. "Twirl to dodge it!" Togekiss quickly closed its wings as he spun clockwise to dodge the rocks being launched. Unfortunately, not being in battle after a long time prove to be rusty as a few landed. It then started falling out of the sky until it open its wings to stabilize. "Lets keep our distance and attack with Aura Sphere again!' Togekiss chirped as it focused another Aura Sphere this time a bit more larger than the one before. He then tossed it towards Odo once again.  

Cecile Silverstone

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:27 pm
Swinging back her horn as her glare continued to bore into the other girl, Leslie could finally have something resembling rational thought run through her mind. It was still absolutely bathed in aggression and fury, but it had ideas. So when she saw an oncoming ring of ever-expanding fire during her mad bull rush towards the other hybrid, Leslie managed to think enough to try and dive through the center of the ring to avoid some of the fire. It....successfully prevented her from lighting on fire, but that was about it considering she DOVE THROUGH FIRE THAT BARELY ALLOWED HER THROUGH. So now decently burnt across her limbs and horn, still angry over the absolute lack of respect this girl was showing her, Leslie decided to respond.

"Calm down!? Coming from the little girl who SPAT LITERAL FIRE!?! Don't make me laugh, tiny! You started this, now lets really Play Rough!!" Leslie bellowed, already swinging her horn towards the Hattrem hybrid. However, the horn would land short and slam into the ground, catapulting the girl attached to the other end of it into an ax kick powered by the world's most bizarre cartwheel."C'mon, little girl! Can you do anything besides talk!?" Leslie said, attempting to keep egging on the other girl and get Leslie the fight she wanted.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:35 pm
"Well, that didn't quite work," William said, frowning in thought. Almost immediately after, he perked up as an idea formed in his mind. "You might not know this, but if you do, use Thunderbolt!" Odo did know that move, and happily launched a powerful blast of electricity at Togekiss.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:12 am
Blizzard120
Getting off the elevator, Tristen took immediate notice to the stadium in front of them. People were moving in and out of the area kind of quickly...sans one guy dressed...in something pretty uncanny. A head that looked like a Voltorb was off its rocker, wearing a sports top and shorts. Though, free Pokeballs for kids, it seemed like. Probably one of those promotional things. More important things to figure out, like that Minccino.

Tristen followed Rhyme off to the fountains nearby the stadium, trying to see if there were any Pokemon out of place around here. "...I wonder if that Minccino isn't going to run off if we find it. I mean, we're not its trainer, you know." he said, a thought which just now occurred to him. He started to make his way around the fountains, trying to keep and eye and ear out for anything out of the ordinary. Another realization Tristen started to have. He probably should have asked the kid if he had anything of that Minccino's that he could take a look at; or more specifically smell. He'd be able to track that Minccino somewhat easier if the trail didn't go cold. Then again, he probably wouldn't have gotten too much of a 'tour' of this city like this, and he had to admit, hanging around with Rhyme was pretty fun. He'd keep to him self about that one. "Anything?" Tristen asked Rhyme after a moment or two of looking.

...the Voltorb headed man made her flashback again. Another place, another time, another mascot in front of a store--
She's moving along with Tristen anyway, as the mascot--mascot? Was he actually a mascot for the stadium?--is distracted with a bunch of kids asking him questions....

And she was right! They found the fountain! And here was....Rhyme had gone the opposite direction of him around the fountain to check and was going to say something when the sound of splashing might catch his attention!

Rhyme's taken a splash to the face, and a long-eared, grey and white Pokemon is bouncing around the fountain, coming to take a splash at the Manetric hybrid too! "S..someones having fun!!" She laughs, wiping her face off with her sleeve.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:35 pm
Not a Noise
...the Voltorb headed man made her flashback again. Another place, another time, another mascot in front of a store--
She's moving along with Tristen anyway, as the mascot--mascot? Was he actually a mascot for the stadium?--is distracted with a bunch of kids asking him questions....

And she was right! They found the fountain! And here was....Rhyme had gone the opposite direction of him around the fountain to check and was going to say something when the sound of splashing might catch his attention!

Rhyme's taken a splash to the face, and a long-eared, grey and white Pokemon is bouncing around the fountain, coming to take a splash at the Manetric hybrid too! "S..someones having fun!!" She laughs, wiping her face off with her sleeve.

Tristen perked up, taking note in the fountain as opposed to around it. Tristen ended up wincing pretty hard taking the splash of water, his face kind of scrunched up as the gravity of what just happened occurred. "Yea, I'll say." Tristen said, reaching around his face and raking what water he could off, shaking his head a little a bit afterwards. "I guess that's the Minccino we're looking for." He said. "You know, your trainer is trying to look for you, right?" He then said to the Minccino. "He's probably worried about you about now."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:39 pm
Blizzard120
Tristen perked up, taking note in the fountain as opposed to around it. Tristen ended up wincing pretty hard taking the splash of water, his face kind of scrunched up as the gravity of what just happened occurred. "Yea, I'll say." Tristen said, reaching around his face and raking what water he could off, shaking his head a little a bit afterwards. "I guess that's the Minccino we're looking for." He said. "You know, your trainer is trying to look for you, right?" He then said to the Minccino. "He's probably worried about you about now."

"I'd guess so..."
Rhyme comes around to Tristens side of the fountain as the Pokemon stares at them both, blinking twice. "Min? Minccino?" It looked....sad that its play was disrupted, but it scrambled out of the fountain and looked at them...moved away...looked at them. "I guess we're following it..." She said, patting his arm with a grin. "Good telling it to go back. Lets make sure it does so." Moves past him, starting to make sure the small pokemon goes where its asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:44 pm
Not a Noise
"I'd guess so..."
Rhyme comes around to Tristens side of the fountain as the Pokemon stares at them both, blinking twice. "Min? Minccino?" It looked....sad that its play was disrupted, but it scrambled out of the fountain and looked at them...moved away...looked at them. "I guess we're following it..." She said, patting his arm with a grin. "Good telling it to go back. Lets make sure it does so." Moves past him, starting to make sure the small pokemon goes where its asked.

"Alright, let's go then." Tristen said to the Pachirisu hybrid, following her close behind. Hopefully the kid didn't go too far off from where they met him or for that matter, this Minccino knew where to go.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:16 pm
Reno Vantas

"Calm down!? Coming from the little girl who SPAT LITERAL FIRE!?! Don't make me laugh, tiny! You started this, now lets really Play Rough!!" Leslie bellowed, already swinging her horn towards the Hattrem hybrid. However, the horn would land short and slam into the ground, catapulting the girl attached to the other end of it into an ax kick powered by the world's most bizarre cartwheel."C'mon, little girl! Can you do anything besides talk!?" Leslie said, attempting to keep egging on the other girl and get Leslie the fight she wanted.

The girl jumped as the horn slammed down, falling for the bluff along with her pigtails as she threw up a futile Protect, of which nothing hit. Realizing in that moment that the horn wasn't going to hit her and instead that annoying girl attached to it would she attempted to reform her Protect in the right position but it was too late, Leslie came 'cartwheeling' right into her and kicked the scrawny little psychic clean off her feet and sent her falling backwards onto the cobblestone ground with a hard thud. That was really going to hurt in the morning.

"You little pillock! Ye mum won't be calling you anything anymore after I'm done with ye!" The girl screamed as she stood up, her unbridled rage the only thing keeping her from feeling the pain of that kick and fall. A manhole cover next to her would begin to rattle and lift up off the hole it covered as her pigtails flailed around and her eyes gave off a cool blue color.

"All right, what's all this then?" Said some sort of police officer, by way of his clothing. Sporting a large purple mustache, yellow eyes, and blue skin of two different hues the officer waved a police baton made of ice around, pointing the end at the two as he tapped his foot rhythmically. Before either of them had a chance to answer or anything else they both would find themselves unable to do anything more than tap their own right foot, in fact it was somewhat difficult for them to focus on anything else physically. He had caught them in a mild Teeter Dance it seemed, not strong enough to send them running into a wall but just enough to get their unbridled attention.

"This cockwobble assaulted me!" The girl protested, still calmly tapping her foot and keeping rhythm with the officer, even her pigtails swayed with the beat, that officer was pretty good.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff