Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
[Kleoth's Touching] Lure Them With Empty Hands [open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:51 pm
Bone Egg

The egg had not said that it was finished with Matotoka... but then again, perhaps it was. Perhaps it had seen all it needed to see. Very well. Off with you, then. It wasn't precisely displeased with him, but it was ambivalent. He had mistaken it for a softshelled egg, which it was not.

demon_pachabel

Now the egg was growing a bit testy. What did these Candidates think that it needed? If it needed coddling it could get that from its own dame, didn't they know? Such foolishness was not to be tolerated. The egg practically lurched away from Savindri's hand. I am not here to be cosetted. I am an egg. I am not afraid of your ridiculous... cheer. Why should it be? It knew that Savindri was holding back... and it didn't appreciate it one bit! Tolerable, at best. What sort of day do you expect an egg to have in these conditions?

Meepfur

Purple and Orange Dapple Egg

Perhaps the world was big, but the Purple & Orange Dapple Egg was bigger. Well. Mentally, anyway. Physically it could not have been more than a foot across, or perhaps a little more. It didn't know. You can't possibly show me what I want to see, or tell me anything I want to know about, that I can't get from you in an instant. Although it didn't mind the attention. The egg did not seem put off so much as it was incredulous at his thoughts.

demon_pachabel

Teal and Blue Lightning Egg

The baby within the egg was still reeling over the fear that it might have inconvenienced Sablie. It was trying to be strong, but it was such a big world out there and it was such an insignificant egg! She'd been so kind to it and it just... it didn't know how to return the kindness. Okay, it told her, sending a tiny thread of encouragement. Surely she should go and visit with its more worthy siblings.

Dea and #Teddy#

The egg, had it been a Candidate and not a dragonet, might have burst into tears at Ollandin's thoughts. They were too, too kind. It hadn't meant to be such a bother. Normally it was much calmer, it assured him. It just... it had felt too treasured, just now. He was all politeness, and it surely did not deserve the attention. I'm... I'm not... b-bothered. It...

Oh dear, it must be bothering everyone. What was an egg to do?

Samuel Carlin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:47 pm
Haraven
The young man honestly didn't know what to expect, but he couldn't have expected such strong feelings from the egg. While he didn't get bowled over, his eyes did widen some in surprise, and he was quick to place his other hand on the Purple & Orange Dapple Egg's shell. Of course I'll stick around! Can't leave an egg as fine as you with no admirers! Far be it for him deny the egg a few more moments of his time. So, the Candidate stroked the egg, being quite open about his admiration, pointing out the way the colors swirled and faded together, and the soft spots of various sizes dappling its shell. Kleoth certainly outdid herself with this one, he knew.

----

Valendyr
The Grey Starry Egg's sudden attention did catch Valendyr off guard. The warmth, love, and 'group hug' sensation was not something he had expected. He almost wanted to jerk away from surprise--not because he wanted to reject the experience, but because it started to dredge up some deep feelings. Feelings that he tried very hard to keep buried. Such love, such tenderness, wasn't something he often felt or experienced... and he wasn't very great at dealing with such things.

"You're a good one," he finally spoke, quietly, caressing the shell and sending all the praise and admiration he could muster. Don't need to burden you with my troubles--not while it's your day. Maybe they could talk after the little egg was hatched, if the being inside remembered (he doubted it out). I have no doubt you'll be spectacular.

Removing his hand, perhaps a bit grudgingly, Valendyr was quick to move back among the eggs. Soft, gooey, feels wasn't something he wanted to look into...but maybe that was his problem, wasn't it?

Oh well.

Too late now.

Feelings shoved back down, he moved over to the Bone Egg, where he reached out to stroke the purple shell. This was the egg that had first caught his eye, with a shell that all but matched his streak of dyed hair. It was a pretty egg, and he wondered what the dragonet inside might be like. You're a fine looking one! Surprised there aren't more eager to get to know you. If he was biased about the color, so what? Purple was always one of his favorites. The bone shaped marking along the shell was also particularly charming.

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:00 pm
Ollandin
Oh. Oh no. That wasn't good. Or rather, it was unexpected at the very least. Surprised by the weight of the emotion this egg offered up, Ollandin was frozen for a moment, not sure for those few heartbeats of what he should do, either.

And then, because he certainly couldn't just walk away now, he sank into a crouch beside the Teal and Blue Lightning Egg, brushing his fingers down the curve of shell before settling his palm gently against it again. No, no no, he thought softly. You're not bothering anyone at all. You are worth the attention. You really are. He offered the egg a smile that he hoped would be felt through the shell. There's a lot of us all of a sudden, aren't there? Sometimes when there are a lot of people all at once, I get a little upset, too. But it's all right. We understand. Calm and sincere, that was the feeling behing Ollandin's thoughts.

Mhinadi
Oh. Well. Mhinadi blinked, a little startled after such a warm welcome at the start of the Touching. Not offended, though. She blinked a few times, then pulled her hand away to flick the sand out of the spaces between her fingers where some had stuck. Flicked it away from the Penguin egg's shell, to be certain, and then put her palm against the shell again.
"I;m sorry. You're right. Thanks for telling me how much was still stuck on me. Sand gets everywhere." It was really a menace. "I hope other people's hands are cleaner. I'll leave you alone, now."

And having acknowledged her mistake, she took her hand off the dapper egg's shell again.

Where to now? Hmm. Maybe the little Red Patterned Egg wouldn't mind a touch. She inspected her hands again, just in case, before she touched a new shell. "Hello," she said to it. "I hope you don't mind my hands. I've bruushed off as much sand as I can," she explained, a little amused. "Wouldn't want to scratch up your shell. It's very pretty."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:18 am
Sablie-she/her

Sablie had been ready to stand, when she felt the eggs feelings, her heart moved gently by the baby's worry of inconveniencing her. Her eyes softened even more, she had no doubt that the little one was trying to be strong. However, it seemed everything was a lot for them to take and they didn't feel worthy enough for all the kindness. She felt the encouragement in the okay, but she wasn't going to leave yet, not when the baby in the egg seemed to need to be wrapped in love. As teal and blue lightning egg spoke about how she should visit its more worthy siblings, her heart almost broke for it. She had been there herself when she was little, thinking she had let her parents down by not being the graceful lady she should have been. It had taken her time to see she was just as important and to get confident in that fact. A certain green had added to it, letting her know she did better than it seemed sometimes. She shouldn't discredit herself, that is what Guarath had told her, maybe this little one needed to know they were worthy too.

Oh sweet one, you didn't inconvenience me at all. You are doing a wonderful job being strong, but there is a lot of new things you are experiencing with all of us here. Usually it is just your Mama, siblings, and you, right? Now you have all these new minds, it is a lot to take in, I know it can be. And you have done a lovely job repaying my kindness, telling me I would be a rider when you sensed I was worrying a little about it. While you are not your siblings, you are special and you are worthy. If you need to lean on me, please do so. You can even take some calmness from me, if you need too or confidence,she soothed the baby gently. She could see she wasn't the only one spending time with the baby and she imagined give it love too. She began to hum mentally, a song her mother used to sing to her when she was little, knowing it used to calm her.

(Nope, can't leave yet)  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:38 am
Lafyrra

Lafyrra wasn't sure what to expect from the Dusty Rainbow Egg, nor her unwitting companion, but in the moments following Nemeryn's departure, Fyfy felt like the world had thrown her (rather violently) back into the conflict of her old home. Her stomach twisted at the egg's response, and she fought the impulse to withdraw her hand. The feelings that this grand egg was projecting... well, they were awfully powerful. She hated that Nemeryn had left, amber eyes briefly aflame with echoes of Dusty Rainbow's own affront...

"Nat..." She whispered pleadingly, glancing at him on the sands... Join me... Please... If only he were a dragon, to understand mental messages!

But Josen's arrival seemed to soothe the inhabitant within, and Lafyrra composed herself, exhaling slowly. Hesitant fingers caressed Dusty Rainbow Egg's shell, and her old smile returned in a matter of moments. She flashed Josen a grateful glance.

"Well, let's see... Your shell is as bright as the sun, and you radiate an aura of fun..." She hummed a little melody, testing a few different keys and pitches. "You're more colourful than all dragons combined, yet conceal the greatest surprise... Ah, dear, that last bit doesn't really rhyme. My masters always said songs were better remembered if they rhyme." She grinned at this, pleasant memories of her Harper days returning now that the earlier hurt was forgotten.

ShinosBee
Natiri halp.

demon_pachabel
Ty Josen!

-----

Zaexillia

The Bee Egg moved with such precision through her mind, that Zae would have been taken aback if it weren't for the expectation, and the ease she felt in its company. Her smile changed once more, becoming sunnier, less strained and more easy-going. She hadn't considered that humans were just as mysterious to dragons, but now that she thought about it, humans were fairly intriguing to her too. Huh. Fancy that. "You're right. The world would be far more straight forwards if we simply shed our mysterious ways... But where's the fun in that?"

That the Bee Egg seemed to approve of her in such a way left her feeling hopeful and excited, but she kept it from her face, focusing her thoughts towards the occupant of the egg. I hope we get a chance to speak when you hatch... I would love to get to know you more, even if you choose another. Warmth and happiness were projected in droves, and she hoped this little creature knew just how grateful she was to have met it this day. Its last little nudge made her smile more permanent, and she averted her eyes for just a moment, willing them not to fill with appreciative tears. "How can I be sad when I've met you?" Truly, the Bee Egg was a gift.

She was loathe to leave its company, but she wanted to meet some of the others. Green Spiderweb Egg looked intriguing, and with a small bow of her head she made her way towards it. "I'm Zae. It's good to meet you."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:03 am
Sioryl

The little mental boop and the palpable delight coming from the egg kept Sioryl grinning wide. He gave the shell a fond little rub in thanks before he glanced up and looked around, trying to decide where to go next.

"I'll see you later. Have fun!" he said to the egg before he finally pulled his hand back, making room for other Candidates to touch. Wow, that had been great! His first egg experience...eggsperience...heh...

His own terrible joke making him snicker softly to himself, Sioryl headed off to the next egg that had caught his attention. He placed his hand on the Emperor Penguin Egg once there was enough room, jovial and curious as always.

Hello, he thought at the egg, trying out this mode of speech as well. He hoped he was doing it right! You seem to be in the center of a bunch of your siblings! Indeed, this egg was laying on its side surrounded by six other eggs. It evoked a few mental images ranging from all the other eggs protecting this one to a circle of friends or admirers all trying to get this egg's attention.

---

Surel

Surel had certainly experienced a baby dragon paging through her mind so obviously and while it was a strange sensation, she didn't flinch away. Some babies were blunt in their curiosity and she wouldn't deny it it's exploration. When it finished - and seemed rather put out about it - Surel murmured a soft farewell and moved on. She glanced around at the other Candidates who seemed to be getting a pretty mixed bag from the eggs, some lingering while others departing quickly, and wondered at the variety of personalities. Each clutch had their own diversity of course, but this one seemed particularly polarizing for some reason.

Moving on, trying not to think about things other than each individual egg too much, Surel found herself placing her hand on the shell of the Green Spiderweb Egg.

"Hello," she greeted softly once more. "It's lovely to meet you. Have you met many other Candidates so far?"  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:07 am
Raiden

There was so much strength to this egg! Raiden could sense it in its presence alone, as the egg sorted through his mind in search of... something? Did Raiden have what it sought? There wasn't any sensation of outright rejection, but there didn't seem to be that... spark some candidates described. Maybe Raiden was pinning too much of his hope on a first meeting. Maybe he needed to be more patient? And stop borrowing trouble, as this wise egg suggested.

"Oh. Er. Yeah. Yes, of course. I'll keep trying no matter what. I hope the Touching becomes more to your liking, and that the Hatching is orderly. May you find your bonded swiftly." He gave the egg one final pat before bowing his head in farewell. He hadn't been sure if the Touching was more or less chaotic than others, but it definitely seemed to leave a lot to chance (as many Touchings did). Would it make more sense to proceed one by one to each egg in turn? Or maybe to organise smaller groups so each egg has individual attention at all times?

He shook his head, small curls bouncing, hoping to clear his thoughts. Emperor Penguin had given him a surprising amount to consider- he had gone from overthinking his failures to considering something entirely new. But where to next? He let his gaze wander over the assortment of brightly coloured shells, then found himself padding towards Grey Starry Egg. Ever so gently, he laid his fingers on the monochromatic shell, a small smile on his face. "Hello there. Are you enjoying yourself so far?" His thoughts were still on the questions Emperor Penguin had raised- was there a better way to conduct Touchings? Maybe this dragon had some good ideas on the subject?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:23 am

Aneirin

It was ridiculous that an egg could fluster him, Aneirin thought to himself. Yet, for all of that, he found himself blushing with embarrassment. So, the egg had caught him holding Nemeryn's hand, had it? A cute little creature, surely, who seemed more than happy to meet him. "He's my boyfriend," he whispered to the egg, as if it were a secret. Well, it was a secret, just not a very well kept one. He hadn't admitted as much to Nem yet, but it was true enough. The egg didn't need to know any of the details, but he was fairly sure it could find out if it wanted to. He hoped it didn't want to, because it was very young to know, uh, all that had happened between them.

With another stroke for the sweet little egg, the young man gave a small, apologetic bow. "I'm sorry, dear, I'll try to bring him over later." But he felt that he ought to move on for now and give others time to admire this child. Glancing around for Nemeryn, he could see that the larger young man had settled by the Emperor Penguin Egg, which did seem like a fine place to go. Maybe he'd join him. "I'll see you later," he promised the Teal Rosette Egg, before carefully navigating between the eggs to place him palm against the Emperor Penguin's shell. What a remarkable pattern! He didn't think he'd ever seen anything quite like it before.

Tsunake

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:34 am
Serrekhar - He/Him

For a moment, he had the awful thought that maybe he'd offended the baby when it didn't say anything for a time. The reassurance made some of the tension drain from his shoulders, and he couldn't help feeling a bit relieved. Well, okay then! The Green Spiderweb was a cute egg, and that was that! Serrekhar gave it the tiniest stroke with his thumb, satisfied. Aw, yeah. He thought its mama had done a great job, too. She seemed like a good one. He didn't have any real experience with moms--only with his big sister. But she'd practically raised him, so...

---

Nemeryn - He/Him

Two feelings seemed to collide with him at once, neither of them good, and Nemeryn quietly blanched. The Penguin egg pointedly dismissed him due to his...manners, and he could feel the displeasure of the Dusty Rainbow Egg that he'd left. He awkwardly removed his hand, staring a little hopelessly at Aneirin as though to silently beg for his help. If this were a situation with people involved, he wouldn't hesitate to shrug off their upset and go his own way. He'd never been very good at picking up cues and understanding emotional depth, after all. But these were dragons. Baby dragons. And somehow, he'd advertently annoyed two of them already.

Hesitating for only a moment, he swallowed his discomfort with trying to navigate social situations. "Be back in a few." He muttered to Aneirin and headed back the way he'd come, doing his best to ignore both Lafyrra and Josen as his fingertips pressed to the Dusty Rainbow's shell yet again.

He... was sorry. He's never been good at this sort of thing, but he didn't mean to be offensive.

Mr Cheri
/sweats.

Sweet Symmetry
Aaaaand we're awkwardly here again!
demon_pachabel
Don't look at him and he won't look at you, ok? Ok.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:03 am
Brenley

He didn't realize he was holding his breath until bright little spots snaked across his field of view. The baby dragon's happiness was contagious, and he found himself looking up, hoping Pipith had given the egg a look. By the time he caught up with himself, most of the candidates he had started here with had moved on, and he took that as a sign that he should too.

"Thank you," he said aloud, giving the Grey Starry Egg a mental pat as he crept his way closer to the Purple Dinosaur Spots Egg. Bren gently rested a hand on it, then after a pause, added another.

Hello. Very pleased to meet you. Would you like me to... um... tell you anything about outside? If he'd been an egg, he would've certainly been curious.

Smerdle

Scamp

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:25 am
Natiri—he/him

From where he was standing with the egg, he couldn't hear Fyfy's plea... and even if he had, it was a tossup on what he'd have done. This egg was much more social and amenable than the last, and while Natiri himself wasn't exactly the most friendly sort, he did know how to behave. And to listen. The egg hadn't liked when the other candidate had left, and wanted Natiri to bring his own friend over... "She'll come, in time. Her name is Lafyrra." He glanced her way again—still at the same egg? Hmm... "She seems quite enamored of your sibling, but she is always enthusiastic. She'll love you too." It was almost deadpan, more statement of fact than emotive promise. As far as he knew and understood, it was the truth. Fyfy had always been eager to make many, many friends.

Lingering a bit longer, he nodded down at the Teal Rosette Egg. "It's smart to maintain openness. See the options before deciding with your full intent. It's a big choice, but you'll do it right." He could always respect someone who gave things their all, and had a good intention behind their efforts. Teal Rosette was a fine egg, he decided. He would still have to move on, after another moment, but for now he'd sit tight just a little longer with the kind egg.

Sweet Symmetry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:07 pm
Tihrokat - He/Him

Tihrokat could practically have cried with happiness, because he had a friend! A best bud, in fact! But his best bud did have a point - even if he didn't have to move on, he probably should meet some more eggs, though it would have been easy indeed to just stay with Pink Flower forever. I probably should go, at least for a little bit, but I promise I'll be back if I can! You're the first friend I've made in a long time, he admitted. The only other friend he had at the moment was Wisp, really, even if a firelizard wouldn't quite have counted in everyone's view. The little gold was all he had in the world. Best buds, for sure.

And he hoped they'd stay that way, even if he wasn't destined to be picked by the dragonet. They could still be friends, right?

Eventually, he moved on to Teal Rosette Egg, still happy as could be. Hello in there! he greeted. Your spots are very nice. They remind me of a feline I saw once, just blue instead. What a sight that would be, if felines were blue! Probably counterproductive to things like hunting, but it was still fun to imagine.

Savindri - He/Him

...oh. Equal parts guilty and confused, Savindri was briefly at a loss. I'm sorry, he apologized to the Bone Egg, I won't bother you anymore. I hope someone better comes along.

He then removed his hand and backed off so that he could sort himself out. He'd been trying so hard to be good and polite, knowing that sometimes in the past he'd been overfriendly in his enthusiasm, that it could be construed as rude or intrusive, and somehow in trying to be the opposite, he'd messed up. The boy bit his lip, sucked in a deep breath, and forcibly tucked the confusion back down where it belonged. None of that at Touching time, it wasn't fair to the babies.

Finally, he moved along to the Bee Egg, and did his best to give it a happy greeting, though for once it took a touch of effort to do so. Hopefully it landed somewhere in the acceptable range of cheerful. Hi. I like your colors! They're very bold.

Nyviane - She/Her

Brown Striped was quite right - the chances of it needing her help, ever, were slim to none. Good girl or no, she was still just a girl, and it was a dragon (albeit one currently wrapped in a shell), who would doubtless ultimately get whatever help it might need - if any - from its rider, once it had one. In the meantime, she was sure it lacked for nothing, with so glorious a mother as Kleoth. I should go now, but thank you for talking with me. I hope you have a fine time the rest of the Touching.

Bidding her first egg a polite yet fond farewell, Nyviane headed over to the Emperor Penguin Egg, drawn by its dapper colors. Good day, she offered, pairing the greeting with the mental impression of a curtsy. You've quite a lot of company, it looks like. I hope I'm not one too many.

If she was, the egg had but to say the word and she'd not disturb it further.  

Meepfur
Crew

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:37 pm
Papys - He/Him

Papys seemed hardly bothered when the egg shooed him away, only after informing him how displeased it was with his display. He was fairly used to not measuring up to people's expectations so he took it in stride and moved on - and how nice was this Grey Starry egg right here?

And hello to you, friend! You're alright with being my friend, right? some eggs weren't, after all.

-----
Matotoka - He/Him

Matotoka moved on, since Bone seemed to not have super strong opinions who stayed and went particularly. Not a problem, of course, it just meant there were more eggs to go and meet - like this Teal Rosette egg.

And how about you? Are you an independent sort or do you not mind when someone wants to lend you a helping hand?

-----
Josen - He/Him

Josen nodded back to Lafyrra when she looked to him, grinning slightly before crouching in the sand, palm remaining steady against Dusty Rainbow's shell. Liking attention isn't a bad thing, eh? There is lots of space on your shell for touching. Did I pick a good spot or would you prefer somewhere else on all this shell there is to pick from?

Sweet Symmetry
For mention!

-----
Amahno - He/Him

Amahno wasn't bothered by the assessment from Purple and Orange Dapple Egg. This is true, but isn't it nice to know someone is willing to do some of the work for you? Unless you're the kind who likes finding things on your own - there's good value in that too.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:03 pm
Nuamia She/her

This time it seemed she had offended the egg. It left her a little flustered as all Nuamia had been trying to do was be friendly. “Oh. Uh..um…” she stammered out before gaining some equilibrium back. That is good! Maybe you will find the one that if not overwhelms you, at least excites you! She refrained from patting the shell as she walked away from the Purple and Orange Dapple Egg.

She wove her way through the candidates a little before arriving at the Dusty Rainbow Egg and placing a hand on the colorful shell. You are beautiful in is shell. You will be even more beautiful when you hatch, I am sure.

Navit He/Him

Navit’s smile dimmed a little at the Teal and blue Lightning Egg’s response before it brightened again. “You are most grand and will make someone’s life one hundred percent better. Even if others may not see it, your’s will know how great you are. But I bet others will see it too.” WIth that parting sentement Navit moved on.

He approached the Red Patterned Egg and bent a little to touch the shell. “Hello! I am very excited to meet you. Please, look your fill.”  

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:37 pm
((Please pretend this post is in document style. /waves hands))

Grey Starry Egg

Wait! Valendyr! Where are you going? The egg rocked a little, leaning after the Candidate in a vain attempt to reach its friend-who-didn't-stay. It appreciated that he had been so nice, but it was worried! And he just left! Whomp whomp. It would have to catch him another time, then. When it could actually catch him.

Uta
for mention!

Ah, but more company had arrived! Grey Starry Egg gave the impression of straightening up, mentally at least - it was still leaning a bit in the direction the other Candidate had gone. Hello, hello! It is enjoying the day, very much so in fact, and it hopes Raiden is as well! As far as a better way to conduct Touchings, the egg had none, as it was perfectly happy with how things were going! That was, of course, only its own opinion, and it was sure that Emperor Penguin's was valid - it and others might have good ideas, if Raiden were to take a poll. Perhaps he could tell Mother after, and said ideas could then reach the proper people.

Sweet Symmetry

HEEEEEEEEY new friend, new friend! Grey Starry was more than alright with being Papys' friend! It loved friends! It couldn't rightly say why some of its siblings hadn't wanted to be Papys' friend, given that the young man was, why, practically the ideal friend! What about cheerful, good-boy Papys possibly be not to like? Though it could tell that the Candidate wasn't bothered that he wasn't everyone's cup of tea, the being in the egg would still wrap him up in a nice, warm hug.

demon_pachabel

Cracked Egg Egg

Well this was boring. No wonder Blue Diamond was sleeping. The Cracked Egg Egg gave a jerk, trying and failing to shift enough to bump its sibling. Alas, it was rather too firmly set in its wallow. Hey! Wake up already! It refuses to be the only bored one around here.

Blue Diamond Egg

Siiigh. Whatever.  
[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas