Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC Carnival Games
OOC Carnival: Balloon Pop Valentine's Day 2023 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 58 ... 32!

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:50 pm
Ultrabord
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja

*Pops Balloons*
Evening, Bord. I had dream once when I was sleeping one night but don't remember much. It was like an Isekai (Another World) like Dream where I was reborn as a 15 year old person retaining my mind & I was going to be on an Episode of Double Dare, which was the Original's Third Season being the Fox Syndication Version, but it was canceled during the dream near the end.

I don't remember what happened in the dream though but all I know in that dream I had was that I was slated to be on an Episode of Double Dare but they canceled it and did Family Double Dare instead. So it was sort of like a Classic Nickelodeon Dream that I had once when I was sleeping and during that dream, Nick Studios' Casting Department had openings for new players & to meet the safety requirements but the taping got canceled around the best part being the Double Dare Obstacle Course. Other than that, it was a fun dream where I got slimed with green slime.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

One Psychical Challenge in that Double Dare Dream did have a Ninja Turtles theme where a player would use a spatula to toss pizzas and the other player needs to catch 4 pizzas in a box. The 2 players also got to wear a turtle shell shaped backback, Blue & Purple colored bandanas and belt buckles with the letters "L" & "D" on them.
Ultrabord generated a random number between 1 and 58 ... 19!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:57 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja

*Pops Balloons*
Evening, Bord. I had dream once when I was sleeping one night but don't remember much. It was like an Isekai (Another World) like Dream where I was reborn as a 15 year old person retaining my mind & I was going to be on an Episode of Double Dare, which was the Original's Third Season being the Fox Syndication Version, but it was canceled during the dream near the end.

I don't remember what happened in the dream though but all I know in that dream I had was that I was slated to be on an Episode of Double Dare but they canceled it and did Family Double Dare instead. So it was sort of like a Classic Nickelodeon Dream that I had once when I was sleeping and during that dream, Nick Studios' Casting Department had openings for new players & to meet the safety requirements but the taping got canceled around the best part being the Double Dare Obstacle Course. Other than that, it was a fun dream where I got slimed with green slime.

One physical Challenge in that Double Dare Dream did have a Ninja Turtles theme where a player would use a spatula to toss pizzas and the other player needs to catch 4 pizzas in a box. The 2 players also got to wear a turtle shell shaped backback, Blue & Purple colored bandanas and belt buckles with the letters "L" & "D" on them.
sounds like it would've been fun lol. my favorite dreams tend to feature having an actual real-life boyfriend, and sprouting giant wings and flying (both in one dream is even more epic LOL.) But the craziest dream I had in the last couple months featured my future self sending my baby back in time so current me, who was traveling with my dad in his van, could babysit her (the baby was wearing pink so apparently obviously a girl lol- she looked kinda like me when I was a baby too lol), I got to a store and was able to somehow talk to the guy who was my future husband on a regular store telephone through several years of time gap to tell him that the baby was okay, then at the end of the dream my even more distant future self sent a SECOND baby (this one was apparently a boy, he was wearing blue) and they were both sitting in a shopping cart at that same store rofl  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 58 ... 22!

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:01 pm
Queentintin
oh my bad, you did not win, it's 25 , sorry Crys
CrystBalfast

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. but I won with 50 yay

Have a good night, Queenie. I have to wrap things up soon.

If Arrietty from The Secret World of Arrietty was turned human sized, what it would be like for the fairy sized human to see humans face to face as a human sized girl?  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 58 ... 55!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:28 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. but I won with 50 yay

If Arrietty from The Secret World of Arrietty was turned human sized, what it would be like for the fairy sized human to see humans face to face as a human sized girl?

It would be like wow!!! a human's face is so big, and she is big too, =)

sorry I missed you this morning, sorry..  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 58 ... 53!

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:24 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

It would be like wow!!! a human's face is so big, and she is big too, =)

sorry I missed you this morning, sorry..

No problem, queenie. How was your day? Hope you get plenty of sleep and drink plenty of water.  
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 58 ... 49!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:37 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

*Pops Balloons*

One physical Challenge in that Double Dare Dream did have a Ninja Turtles theme where a player would use a spatula to toss pizzas and the other player needs to catch 4 pizzas in a box. The 2 players also got to wear a turtle shell shaped backback, Blue & Purple colored bandanas and belt buckles with the letters "L" & "D" on them.
sounds like it would've been fun lol. my favorite dreams tend to feature having an actual real-life boyfriend, and sprouting giant wings and flying (both in one dream is even more epic LOL.) But the craziest dream I had in the last couple months featured my future self sending my baby back in time so current me, who was traveling with my dad in his van, could babysit her (the baby was wearing pink so apparently obviously a girl lol- she looked kinda like me when I was a baby too lol), I got to a store and was able to somehow talk to the guy who was my future husband on a regular store telephone through several years of time gap to tell him that the baby was okay, then at the end of the dream my even more distant future self sent a SECOND baby (this one was apparently a boy, he was wearing blue) and they were both sitting in a shopping cart at that same store rofl

Okay. That's quite a story. *Pops balloons*
What's new this evening? I fell asleep again while watching TMNT Turtles vs The Turtle Terminator. I sometimes fall asleep when watching a DVD Movie on the PS4 or Looney Tunes at the Summer Home.

Other than that, I had a Bagel Chicken Cutlet sandwich for dinner. I also beaten Stage 1 of TMNT 1 for the NES. I reached Stage 2 of that game which is the Hydro Dam Reservoir  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 58 ... 8!

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:01 am

good morning heart  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 58 ... 4!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:02 am

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 58 ... 56!

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:06 am
Queentintin

Hello. Just had a bagel with cream cheese and a yogurt for breakfast.

Playing TMNT 1 for the NES. The Hydro Dam is what I am up to. Stage 3 is where the Game REALLY gets hard. I'm also doing dailies.  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 58 ... 53!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:06 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Playing TMNT 1 for the NES. The Hydro Dam is what I am up to. Stage 3 is where the Game REALLY gets hard. I'm also doing dailies.

Hi =)
Alright =) that sounds fun ^^  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 58 ... 6!

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:13 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Hi =)

Okay. You can reply in Padarak, Rela Cyel and Wild & Crazy Kids Game 8 next. I'll scale down Arrientty's images in heroine maker when I can. In the RP, she can be 12 years old. More on that later  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 58 ... 58!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:18 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Hi =)

Okay. You can reply in Padarak, Rela Cyel and Wild & Crazy Kids Game 8 next. I'll scale down Arrientty's images in heroine maker when I can. In the RP, she can be 12 years old. More on that later

Sounds good =) I own that movie on DVD it was a gift heart I love also Miyazaki Movies biggrin  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 58 ... 39!

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:25 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Hi =)

Sounds good =) I own that movie on DVD it was a gift heart I love also Miyazaki Movies biggrin

Looks like you won again. I'll brb.
User Image

Rela Cyel & Tipa can be next to be replied in the IC, queenie  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 58 ... 35!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:31 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Hi =)

User Image

alright, oh nice pic lol off to Tipa biggrin biggrin  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 58 ... 5!

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:44 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Hi =)

User Image

alright, oh nice pic lol off to Tipa biggrin biggrin

User Image
*1 Hour, 40 Min Later...*

I'm back, queenie. I'll reply in the IC and OOC in a moment  
OOC Carnival Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash