Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:04 am
As Ryu see the teacher leaving ' that teacher...somehow he looks...familiar' Ryu thought "kay Ryu...come on...we can't keep the examiner wait" Joey said then Ryu replied, "...yeah whatever." He stood up and went inside the room.

As he went inside he saw a girl wearing a cat mask, she had the same hair color as Kumi and the same clothing as her. Ryu looked up, "you must be my examiner?" he asked but, she didn't reply...she starts to attack with a katana, Ryu blocked the attack with his two katanas 'I'm guessing that's a yes' he thought.

She jumped backwards and put her katana back, then took out two handguns and shoots Ryu, he jumped backwards as well, he took out 3 of his needles and aims it on her but, she ran on another direction and took out her katana and attacked Ryu again, this time, Ryu dogded it and took one of his katana. She turned around at Ryu.

They both charged at the same time, Ryu didn't have a single scratch on him, while the girl's mask dropped from her face, She turned around, it was Kumi on a cat mask she smiled "...you passed Ryu..."Kumi said, Ryu was surprised to see that Kumi was his examiner "I scared you, didn't I?" Kumi said "k-Kumi...you're...you're top 1? I barely escaped your blows..." Ryu stammered, Kumi giggled then, nodded "heh...like I said it wouldn't be easy... she only made it easy when you took out her mask...I tell ya...no new student ever finished it for 30 minutes! What a guy you are! Maybe we found out number 6 ...of course if Ayato isn't too far" Joey said

As they got out of the examination room, Kumi and Joey were smiling then Ryu suddenly asked "how come you never told me?" they both chuckled "because it wouldn't be a surprise now, would it?" they both ansered

((I can accept this...))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:02 am
Name: Xin
Side: None
Race: Human/Angel
Weapons: Many Kunai & Shuriken, and his large sword in pic which engulfs it's self with a black flames when in Xin's hand.
Courses: Swordsmanship, Dark Magic, Martial arts, Spell Casting, Spell Binding, Pure Magic
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Xin is quiet around people he doesn't trust, if he trusts you he is more open to the person.
Bio: Xin's bio isn't really known. From what people know, he doesn't have parents and has always been seen training his magic and sword skills.
Dorm: 25

-Xin Hakai-

Rester.R

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:30 pm
Rester laughed as Tact offered him to help avenge his family. "How the heck can you help me, fight against my brother Kohagaru?" Rester hissed. "Well, i dont know.." admitted Tact. "But its a start!" "Fine," grumbled Rester. "Ill give it a month. What shall we say that we'll meet at the west courtyard at noon everyday?" "sure," agreed Tact (NOTE: from now on, when there is a psot that says practice sessions in progess, it will mean im not on the thread). "Now go away," said Rester. "I have Slaying class after lunch." And that was the start of Rester and Tact.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:31 pm
After slaying class, it was pratically noon. Come on," whined Tact. "Lets go!" Fine agreed rester.

Pratice sessions in progges...

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:09 pm
((okay then...))
After the test, they went back to the cafeteria "...was I really that strong?" Kumi asked Ryu sighed and said "yes, you were...I barely had scratch on me and I felt like your katana hitting me...why did I feel some pain and didn't bleed at all? " Ryu asked Joey replied "she goes to medic training she's really amazing when it comes to healing people...it's one of her abilities...for example: you and Kumi are fighting and she she put some of her healing energy to her blade so when you got hit by her blade...the cut will not show any blood nor give you a scratch of some sort because of that ability"

Kumi said "Joey you do remember I took special training for this, right?" Joey kept quiet "you took special trainning?" Ryu said "hai! My mom used to train for this kind of stuff" Kumi said 'I see that but...that's an advanced type of healing skill...she's no ordinary girl...' he thought

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:00 pm
((Am I accepted? sweatdrop ))  

-Xin Hakai-

Rester.R

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:39 pm
Dark_Xinko

yes you are  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:43 pm
after the trianing session, tact went to see rester. "So what did you learn?" he asked. For a moment, there was a pause. Then Rester said...

"NOTHING! ALL I LEARNED IS THAT YOU'RE ANNOYING!"

Tact replyed with a simple "oh. I thought you were that level..." Rester put his face close to Tacts. "Listen here bub." he said. "Just because the rules say i cant kill you, doesnt mean i wont. So annoy me, and ill kill you." "heh, heh, heh..." Tact backed away. "Wow! Look at the time! Im already late forspellcasting class!" So he ran away. "Stupid mongrel." Rester had muttered. But he knew Tact hadn't been lying about spellcasting class. He knew. Because he was also going to spellcasting class.  

Rester.R

Rester.R

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:49 pm
"attention class..." the teacher called order. "today we will learn about energy control." Some guys groaned. Rester frowned, and so did Tact. They already knew everything about energy. So after a lecture, the teacher assigned them to cast a spell. Then Rester did something real stupid. It was rester's turn to cast a spell. And so he did. The teacher was getting impatient. "Hurry up, rester." the teacher said. "We dont have all day. "Okay." hissed Rester. Then for the first time since the entry exams, he grinned. Not the kind when someone tells you a joke, thats a tiny bit funny. The evil kind of grin. So he moved his hands toward the teacher, and Tact's eyes widened. "No!" he thought. "He wouldnt!" But he did. Rester fired a, lets say.... really powerful blast at the teacher, knocking the teacher out the window. Then Rester hopped out the window.

He was off!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:47 pm
Dark_Xinko
((everyone comes in here is already accepted!))  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:54 pm
Rester.R
"attention class..." the teacher called order. "today we will learn about energy control." Some guys groaned. Rester frowned, and so did Tact. They already knew everything about energy. So after a lecture, the teacher assigned them to cast a spell. Then Rester did something real stupid. It was rester's turn to cast a spell. And so he did. The teacher was getting impatient. "Hurry up, rester." the teacher said. "We dont have all day. "Okay." hissed Rester. Then for the first time since the entry exams, he grinned. Not the kind when someone tells you a joke, thats a tiny bit funny. The evil kind of grin. So he moved his hands toward the teacher, and Tact's eyes widened. "No!" he thought. "He wouldnt!" But he did. Rester fired a, lets say.... really powerful blast at the teacher, knocking the teacher out the window. Then Rester hopped out the window.

He was off!
Kumi heard the blast and saw a student going "Joey! There's a run away student" Kumi said as she puts back her mask and went after the student Joey too has put on his mask "duty calls Ryu!" he said as he runs off.

Kumi was already in front of the guy and took out her two handguns "where do you think your going?" she said to guy  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:13 pm
yuki_snow114
Rester.R

He was off!
Kumi heard the blast and saw a student going "Joey! There's a run away student" Kumi said as she puts back her mask and went after the student Joey too has put on his mask "duty calls Ryu!" he said as he runs off.

Kumi was already in front of the guy and took out her two handguns "where do you think your going?" she said to guy

Rester smiled. The person could see that half his face was constructed of metal. "Where am i going?' he chuckled. An unpleasent noise. Suddenly, he started to frown. "Why do you care? Your just Kumi and Joey. You cant possibly chase me!"
Tact saw as Kumi and Joey raced after Rester. "Ignorant fool," he muttered. What an idiot!" Tact ran after Rester.
The students were still in shock. Then one guy said, "I guess class is over..." and an eruption of cheers came and everyuone stamped out.  

Rester.R

Rester.R

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:49 pm
Rester.R
yuki_snow114
Rester.R

He was off!

Rester smiled. The person could see that half his face was constructed of metal. "Where am i going?' he chuckled. An unpleasent noise. Suddenly, he started to frown. "Why do you care? Your just Kumi and Joey. You cant possibly chase me!"
Tact saw as Kumi and Joey raced after Rester. "Ignorant fool," he muttered. What an idiot!" Tact ran after Rester.
The students were still in shock. Then one guy said, "I guess class is over..." and an eruption of cheers came and everyuone stamped out.

Seeing the two guns in Kumi's hands, Rester grinned. He too, held out his gun. "Cross me." he started. "and ill kill you." Kumi didnt reply. Rester pulled out his blade, and Kumi raised her guns. "Wo." said Rester. "Wo-Wo-Wo-Wo-Wo. Nice. But i can easily beat #1 Kumi. You think I joined because of learning? No. I jpined because my brother the silencer slaughtered my family. So ha.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:27 am
"Yeah I am #1 and you can beat because you're so strong and so pwerful but...we aren't here to kill...if you want to kill your brother for revenge it's fine....but killing inoccent people isn't for me...My father have killed over 200 men during a war...and you think I was trained for this kind of stuff..." she puts 5 kind of bullets to one of her guns "...well...you're dead wrong...I ain't here to kill...but I am here to stop you from your biggest mistake" she said

((umm...uh...nevermind >.>))  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:30 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]