Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
A Falling Out... Roleplay. Now with Sci-Fi overtones! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pie.my.munchies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:33 pm
Dru stopped giggling. She looked Griffin right in the eye.
"Ok, that'd be nice,"She said softly. She put her hand out.
"Need help out of there?"
She couldnt believe how big the smile on her face was. Noone ever made her smile like this not even her parents. But at least it will shut them up about me getting a boyfriend, Dru thought quietly, they think any guy is brilliant. But Griffin isnt my boyfriend, but at least they'll think I have some sort of love interest.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:43 pm
Griffin nodded, smiled, and finally started to feel his heart sink back down into his chest. He scrambled out of the pool, and shakily stood to his feet. He looked back down at Dru, the one girl that had been able to pry open his silent defense. "I'll be right back," he said quietly. As he walked off towards the concession, he tried to unscramble his thoughts. Dru. Girl. Gorgeous. Response. Blush. Water. It all seemed to happen so fast, too. And he hadn't even asked her what she wanted. No matter, he told himself with an unfamiliar feeling of confidence. I'll just guess. He raised his head for the first time in days and stared at the sky.  

DarkPisces

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:46 pm
Anicia walked out of the pool, twisting her damp hair into a braid as she walked, circling the fence around it to lean against a tree in the surrounding park. She pulled another beat-up cigarette out of her pocket and lit it up.

The rough denim of her sleeveless jacket rasped against the tree bark as she let herself slide down to sit on the ground, staring at nothing in particular.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:49 pm
Dru got out of the pool and went and sat down at one of the benches. It would be really hard for Griffin to get a flavour she didnt like considering she liked al of the flavours this pool had. Her stomach started doing belly flops as she watched him at the canteen. She hadnt felt like this since....since her first boyfriend. She had only ever had one boyfriend in her whole life. She 12 and completely in love, he was 13 and felt the same. They had a secret romance that her parents never found out about, but then he dissappeared.

Dru sat frozen for a moment before she shook the feeling away. This wasnt the time nor the place. Anyway she saw Griffin coming back and the smile returned to her face.  

pie.my.munchies

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:54 pm
Inhale, hold, exhale.

"Aww, how cute," she muttered, watching Griffin stumble all over himself around Dru. (Not like she knew their names. Mun intervention.)

Inhale, hold, exhale. She removed the cigarette from her mouth and tapped the ashes off to mix with the dirt, crushing whatever weak embers remained with a booted heel. Anicia hated summer. Then again, she hated pretty much every season. She stared at the burning paper held between her fingers for a while, then stomped the remainder out and leaned her head back against the tree, falling into a light doze.

((Anyone waking her up, go ahead. I'm using this as an excuse to go AFK to do laundry. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:10 pm
"it's getting cold," Fiona told herself. Her arms ached from drawing as much as she had been, and wobbled as she tried to force it to continue. "I better take a break." Her eyes wandered to the glistening water. "I guess it can't.. hurt that much..." She got off the ground, dropping her towel and notebook where she sat. Her feet paced to the stairs of the pool as she got in, a bit to her own surprise. She then found a spot a bit lonely but satisfying, and waited there. Waiting, not for a person, but for the courage to feel normal in the pool, rather than awkward that people could see her swimming in that area.  

chobichan

Bittersweet_3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:46 pm
Eileen quickly scrambled out of the pool, wrapping a towel around herself, easing the pressure on her sunburned back. She glanced disapprovingly towards Anicia, seeing the crumpled ciggarette.

Her mouth formed a small 'o' at the fact it was on the ground. A dog could eat it, or a squirrel, or...Well, an animal anyhow. Besides, it was horrendous. Sure that no one would miss her, she strode over there, picking the ciggarette up and throwing it in the trash. Of course, she made sure that only her middle and index finger touched the nasty thing.

Eileen sat down, enjoying the sun and applying more sunscreen as she watched that nice girl who defended her. Dru, was it? Well, she was sure acting odd, and so was that boy. It was cute in a way, she figured, although she didn't quite like flirting too much.

((Hopefully Anicia and Eileen will meet. I adore Anicia's personality. xD))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:00 pm
((Muahahaha. All laundry clean biggrin ))

One of Ani's green-hazel eyes cracked open, just in time to see Eileen pick up the butt of her discarded cigarette. She didn't really care, and just watched her walk some distance away.

She was bored. And a bored Ani was never really a good thing. She somewhat wished she hadn't left the pool area, her friends were still there and not likely to leave anytime soon, and she wasn't spending any significant amount of time at home if she could help it.

Finally, she stood up, jammed her hands in her pockets, and walked with no real direction in mind, glaring at the ground with a sullen look on her face.  

Novatierrie
Crew

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:23 am
"He he he!" Jeremy cackled madly, nearly bowling Anicia over in a mad dash with something white clutched in his hand.

"GET BACK HERE, JEREMY!," A blonde girl in half a bikini cried, holding one arm out in front of her, and one arm around her chest.

((I'm not really sure what I need to say, much. So I'll just run around being a boor unless someone want to talk to John. (: ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:38 am
Having pulled out of the pool and ran from the furious girl Alex was sitting on the opposite side of the pool from Anicia. He was very lucky he was a good runner and was close the the edge of the pool earlier or hed get his a** whopped.
He stood up and stopped Jeremy "Dude stop being immature and give her back her bikini. lets go find something to do instead". saying that he walked past jeremy to get his stuff from the locker room. Not being the type to smoke somebody allways seemed surprised when he lit a cigarette. he walked back with his stuff towards the jeremy now more focused on getting away from a girls foot in his privates more then anything else.

shramin

pie.my.munchies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:21 am
Dru let the gentle breaze pick up her hair. It wasnt very long but it was long enough to put into small pigtails.
She looked around the pool area and noticed that Jeremy had taken off with some girl from schools' bikini.
She shook her head softly as she giggled. He was always so immature, but everyone seemed to think he was brilliant.
She couldnt remember the last time she felt this happy and at ease. She just felt like doing something stupid, like running down the street naked or something.
Now that's an idea, she thought deviously to herself.
She watched Griffin while he was getting their drinks from the canteen.
There was something about him that she found amazing, she just couldnt figure out what it was. It could be his looks, but she never ever liked a guy for looks alone. Her first boyfriend had it all; looks, brains and that same creative charm that she herself also carried. But then he disappeared and she went totally down hill. She lost a lot of the friends she had had and she started to wag some classes. Her creative talent became more morbid and it turned from bright, happy pictures to dark, sad pictures of death and destruction.
All of her teachers saw her as a creative young woman that was just going through a hazy patch, but they soon saw that she wasnt changing back anytime soon. Dru would go out more after dark and her wardrobe became more goth like even though she herself didnt consider herself one. Dru didnt see that anything was wrong and she liked the way she looked and acted. She had never really been accepted but things became a lot worse.
This was the first happy day she'd had since he disappeared and she knew it. She just felt so happy when Griffin was around even though she had only really met him today.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:44 am
Ani growled as she was nearly knocked on her a**.

"HEY! WATCH WHERE THE HELL YOU'RE GOING!" she roared, whipping around to face in the direction Jeremy had gone.

She settled on a bench near Eileen, angrily shoving some of the hair that had escaped her braid behind one heavily pierced ear, and began tapping out a drum rhythm on her knees in time with the music blaring on her headphones.  

Novatierrie
Crew

Yacil

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:49 am
Madoline slauntered over the grass, searching for a nice place in the shadows to lie down. She winded up under a large tree and made herself comfortable on her towel. Although Madol felt slightly self-conscious with her blue one-piece, she didn't let that destroy the pleasant day and focused on her surroundings instead.

A couple of kids were fooling around at the pool, and Madol thought that she saw a guy getting something to drink for a girl. 'Ah, young love...' she thought, disregaring the fact that they were of the same age.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:20 am
Melanie was trying to work off some of the embarassment by swimming laps when she heard the typical screams from a random girl.

Jeremy, when will you grow up?

She heaved herself out of the pool, sat on the edge a second and then slowly stood up.

I guess I'd better go and see what he's done now.

She looked around the pool and couldn't see hide nor hair of her bratty little brother. Or any trace of the aftermath other than a girl with her arms around her chest attempting to discreetly sneak off to the change room; which in affect her "sneaky" pose drew more attention to her than if she had just ran.

The closest thing she could lay her eyes on was John and some of his friends. She huffily made her way across the pool and when she was within ten feet of the guys she yelled out "Hey, John, have you seen my pervert of a brother?" She kept walking towards them while she waited for a reply.  

Trish the Stalker

Bittersweet_3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:32 am
Eileen turned her head at the sound of music. She thought that she recognized that beat.

"Hey...What are you listening to?"

Her eyes went a bit wide, as she looked away, a bit self-conciously. My, the girl had nasty habits, but my, she certainly wasn't afraid to speak up. The screeching girl ran past, with Jeremy following, and Eileen's smile dropped as she growled,

"Oh, the idiot...."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces