Pikachu
  Roy
  Marth
  Zelda/Sheik
  One not listed here
View Results

iSaichi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:30 pm
I used to play alot with Pikachu XD but now that I got my a** handed to me several times by my ex, I decided to go for one character to master, so now I use falco and fox as my main. I play around alot with other characters though too, my second favorite character in melee is Bowser XD which I nickname fat heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:49 pm
I love Melee, but I always lose to my friends (I'm good with Samus, they're just better). I can't wait for Brawl... I'm constantly checking the updates on Smash Bros. Dojo. December 3rd is a long way away.
Fun story - making suggestive pictures with Bowser and Capitan Falcon (love his up B move).  

LemurMaster

Nickthenec

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:08 pm
I play with a bunch of people from around my neighborhood, we all get together at one person's house and take turns playing. My favorite characters are Marth and Mewtwo. It was funny one time, I challenged my friend's little brother to a 1v1 match him using his best character, me using Mewtwo. He chose Falco, and I beat the tar out of him, it was hilarious, all I had to do was hit him a few times, grab him them do the up-throw. I only lost one life to him, but it was even better because right before he lost, he paused the game and did the reset button combo that quits the match. I was laughing so hard and so was his brother. Don't get me wrong though, this kid is one of the best edge-guarders and Falco users I've seen in a while, it's not like I go beat the tar out of innocent little kids on Smash Bros. Lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:09 pm
Eh, this seems like as good a place as any to pass along the information, but today they unveiled a new character in Super Smash Bros Brawl that I'm looking forward to trying: Pokemon Trainer  

Nadian
Crew

iSephi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:36 pm
LuVeHuRtS
my two favorites for ssbm are mario (my best) and DK because with mario i just hide under people on a different floor then hit them with an uppercut cause coins pop out if you hit someone (i just dont get why the coins pop out ...must...find out... why... mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen ) and with dk you can just sit there and smash everbody

ITS A ME A MARIO!!! ^^
Mario here, and marth (( biggrin
long sliding for wavedash and plenty of short range attacks! MY kind of fighter!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:21 pm
I got the original at the Flea market (w/ all the char. unlocked), but then my dad erased it.  

RedSpade11

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

iSephi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:30 pm
so anyway, i thought i should post this, my friend brother and i were playing and my friend knocked me and my bro off, ((roy and marth [ < me=marth])) anyway, we up b'd our way back up to the stage and wouldnt you know it, my bro grabbed the ledge first, so i up b'd him again, and we both made it back... right into my friends sword ((young link)) it was REALLY cool!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:56 pm
my best are Mario and Kirby... Kirby is awesome... dramallama  

EvilCrazyMonkey

Scotlands Burden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:20 am
SSBM is awsome ^-^
i cant wait for SSBB to come out but becouse of my stepdad we havn't got a wii what sucks becouse its an amazing console ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:33 pm
Nadian
Eh, this seems like as good a place as any to pass along the information, but today they unveiled a new character in Super Smash Bros Brawl that I'm looking forward to trying: Pokemon Trainer

Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard...
Can't wait to see what they do. I'll probably use Char quite a bit, being a Fire-type fan.  

Regulus Fangs

skydivepichu

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:35 am
my best characters are fox and link biggrin can't wait for brawl in feb  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:31 pm
my best char. in SSB were mario and capt. falcon,but my fav in SSBM are link and marth.my friends best chars. would be ganon and roy(sorta of a power-type for him)

a funny thing that happens almost every time we play tournament (lvl 9 cps of course) and he would keep on getting fast chars. to fite like fox and i wpuld end up fiting easy guys like kirby and young link!lolol blaugh blaugh blaugh  

0-Lord Rail-0

Dedicated Elder

10,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tycoon 200

`Trace

Newbie Noob

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:36 pm
I find it strange that in SSBM only me (and Ryougi for SSB) find Yoshi as their favorites. Yoshi is possibly one of the best characters I've used in SSBM.

YOSHI!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:28 am
i play with marth and fox.NO SCRUBS!!!  

l33tmudkip

"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items