Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Media Bucket (Got Time to kill? Watch These)
~|*|~Sakura sings for YOU! ~|*|~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IM stickied this...
  She hated constantly hunting it down...
View Results

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:50 am
Aaaaw you remind me of someone that should be in a Disney film.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:50 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
Cant believe IM hasn't posted yet crying

Sorry I was late. I was out buying beads for a bridal jewelry order. 3nodding You know I'd be first to post (after Gracie if she wasn't in school) if I were here. heart heart heart  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:52 am
OMG! We should do karaoke night some time as a guild event. LMAO!!!! I'll record my singing, but I won't go on camera. rofl When I get into singing, it looks like I'm in the throws of giving birth or something. xp  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:35 am
RaidenKazama
Aaaaw you remind me of someone that should be in a Disney film.

hahahha .. wait... what?  

Sakura-Kyoukan

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:13 pm
I wanna hear ya sing "An Irish Lullaby". 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:41 pm
I stickied this because it makes my heart smile... 4laugh Anyone have an issue wit dat? stare ninja Alrighty then... blaugh  

IMWanderling

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:51 pm
oh my! ok in that case i will just add onto this thread everytime i make a new vid.

I'll try and make the irish lullaby toniggit really!  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:00 pm
Yay! heart Peter saw it last night too and he told me to tell you that you ROCK! cool He watched the whole vid and was like "Wow! I wish I could hit those notes." xd

And Alec said, "Wow! He's cool!" blaugh  

IMWanderling

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:35 pm
IMWanderling
Yay! heart Peter saw it last night too and he told me to tell you that you ROCK! cool He watched the whole vid and was like "Wow! I wish I could hit those notes." xd

And Alec said, "Wow! He's cool!" blaugh

hehehe noice. I'll make sure to market to Alec's age group when my record deal comes thru rofl  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:55 pm
Yay! He'll love it. Heh Heh... Are you going to put all of your vids in your first post? It will make it easier for us to find them. 3nodding I suspect you'll still get lots of compliments. heart  

IMWanderling

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:50 pm
oOo.. i know waht i want to hear you do.. stairway to heaven!  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:12 pm
IMWanderling
Yay! He'll love it. Heh Heh... Are you going to put all of your vids in your first post? It will make it easier for us to find them. 3nodding I suspect you'll still get lots of compliments. heart

haha yea i'll just update the first post.

*Stairway to Heaven noted*

Ugh! it's gonna have to wait again! my sisters puppy is over here tonight and he is whining up a storm... if i tried to record anything all you'd hear is puppy whining in the background.. *sigh* i'll get er done as soon as i can thou. Stairway to Heaven too!

Edit: ok nvm my dad took the puppy out to go pee and i got my chance with silence and made the quick vid. That song is right on my falceto break so the high notes were kinda rough (especially at midnight) but it came out ok!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:20 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
IMWanderling

haha yea i'll just update the first post.

*Stairway to Heaven noted*

Ugh! it's gonna have to wait again! my sisters puppy is over here tonight and he is whining up a storm... if i tried to record anything all you'd hear is puppy whining in the background.. *sigh* i'll get er done as soon as i can thou. Stairway to Heaven too!

Edit: ok nvm my dad took the puppy out to go pee and i got my chance with silence and made the quick vid. That song is right on my falceto break so the high notes were kinda rough (especially at midnight) but it came out ok!

Yeahhh!!*applause* heart Very nice singing but massive giggling. Especially right before it cuts off! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 4:58 am
Your voice broke! eek Do you have a cold? It's still beautiful though... *Swoons* Even it it was sung by Bambi. xp Curse you, puppy! scream

Of course, Logan loves it! I have to watch it repeatedly now. blaugh  

IMWanderling

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:41 am
IMWanderling
Your voice broke! eek Do you have a cold? It's still beautiful though... *Swoons* Even it it was sung by Bambi. xp Curse you, puppy! scream

Of course, Logan loves it! I have to watch it repeatedly now. blaugh

Hahaha your voice break is the point where your range goes from full voice to falceto and it's usually called a break because the voice tends to just cut out when you reach that point. it's the hardest transition to make in music, but with training you can learn to overcome it.

Kekeke glad logan likes it. Just wait till he see's me in the next vid... you guys should be crackin up.  
Media Bucket (Got Time to kill? Watch These)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games