Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Mr. If

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:43 am
Having checked himself into the inn Mr. If headed off to the west to visit his old village.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:36 am
Jilly, clad in her new snake skin, carefully exited the train station before looking around a bit. A shiver ran down her spine from the creepy aura that seemed to surround this place. She noticed a sign that pointed towards many different paths that went off in different directions. One said 'inn'. Shrugging, the young vampress decided to take this route. And so she started towards the inn.  

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Itzrio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:43 am
"I doubt the Inn..Can provide medical assistance." he mumbled, although he walked inside anyway. He was on zombie patrol, and needed to check all the rooms of the inn. He healed his leg a bit more, so he'd be able to sneak around.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:51 am
Having finished his business in the Inn, he exited and headed west toward the village. He needed medical attention.  

Itzrio

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:02 pm
finishing my mission i knew i did well. but i could have done better. but at least i beated my enemy okami. so i go back to the guild to report to guild master with my report. only luck now to get the jinx charm i need fro my newest evil plan to destroy okami.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:37 pm
Artemis has been here before. . . .

There was no time to reminisce, she makes her way to the Inn's mahogany doors.

Molecular Atrophy

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:58 pm
Fairlee woke with a start as the train lurched to a stop, flinging her arms to the side and slurring out something about the police and a stolen kazoo. Her fellow passengers looked at her strangely but the blonde didn't seem to notice; she smoothly slid into a slumping position, cradling her forehead in her hand and speaking (apparently to herself) in a dramatic whisper.

"Damn monkeys..!"

There was no apparent explanation for her words, and she made no effort to offer one to the passengers that made a show of inching more into their seats as she stood. Thin and deathly pale, the young woman had been getting odd looks from the moment she stepped onto the train. Her eyes, completely white, glassy, and yet somehow filled with emotion, had set them off from the very beginning. Or at least, it might have been her eyes... or it might have been the large and ornate sword she made a habit of waving around and talking to like she expected it to talk back. Either or.

Taking the silent hint that this is where she was expected to get off, Fairlee shouldered her bag and stepped down onto the platform, still rubbing the sleep from her eyes with the back of her hand. A small smile etched its way onto her lips; this new place with its new scenery and general new-ness was exciting. So what if she had been sent on a mission her superiors clearly hoped was suicidal; hey, at least it wasn't boring!

She made straight for the map and stood before it for several long minutes, back straight and hands planted heroically on her hips. Silence stretched for a long moment before the girl tilted her head to the side and squinted, then to the other side and squinted again.

"Oh, screw it." she sighed dramatically, giving up on her failed attempt to grow a sense of direction. "When in doubt, head to the closest doorstep."

She nodded once and, destination in mind, turned to march up the worn dirt trail that connected the train station to the inn next door. The ground beneath her feet was well worn; many had passed this way before her. At least that indicated she was on the right path... or that there were an awful lot of people out there that were as lost as she was. The latter thought made her feel better, and she chuckled as she moved inside.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:39 pm
Moving back towards the train station (or, to be specific, the map she desperately needed) and stretched her arms high above her head. She let them drop with a yawn and looked up at the sky appreciatively, another piece of the bacon she had liberated from the kitchen slipping between her teeth. Munching on it steadily, she paused before the map and entered into another long silence as she stared at it. Once again there was much squinting and tilting of the head, as if a new angle alone could make directions make sense. This, of course, didn't last long; she gave up with a sigh and flounced down the southern trail, clearly without a destination in mind seeing as she paused at the cross roads.

"Now... let's see..." she murmured, pointing West. "If this is East, then the sun either rises or sets here, which should tell me something or other. Or maybe it's stars that tell me something or the other. Lucifer, which is it?"

As par usual, Lucifer didn't see fit to respond.

"Oh, you're no help." the girl pouted, crossing her arms over her chest with a heavy sigh. "Fine, have it your way; East it is!"

Turning very clearly West, Fairlee paused only to adjust the straps and devour another piece of bacon before setting her feet into motion, heading steadily down the road.

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Molecular Atrophy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:40 am
Artemis heads West down the road- refreshed and ready for some answers.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:44 am
Ah. She was back where she started. The train station.

Zphal surveyed the area momentarily as she walked by. It seemed the train was still operational. Perhaps she and the others were doing a fair job at getting the zombie hordes under control afterall.

At least she hoped. Zphal shouldered her weapon and continued east, set on making it to the ruins. What zombie wouldn't hang out at a place called "the ruins"?

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Renee501

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:32 pm
I wonder what adventure awaits me here....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:09 pm
Lemon Tree Village lol rofl  

ichigoXbleachX3

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:21 pm
{{*happy spaz* Yay event open! Though I am intimidated by seeing no other new posts I shall post anyway... onward, and someone let me know if I'm supposed to stop. XD}}

The train let out a long, low whistle, and Fairlee's eyes blinked open. The train which had been carrying her steadily across Gaia was slowing, and for a moment the young woman just stared up at the ceiling, sure it was just another one of many crawls the train had made across her journey. It wasn't until she heard the rustling of people and felt the prodding of an irritated little dragon at her cheek that the young girl sat up.

"Whaddya want..?" she slurred, possibly drunk but far more likely Fairlee.

"Fairlee! This is our stop... you have to wake up!" the small dragon clinging to the worn seat fabric at her side replied. Hardly as long as the girl's forearm, the creature was a dense silver color, with big innocent blue eyes and a small star of a matching hue at the tip of his curving tail. The adorable little one puffed up his cheeks indignantly. "If we miss our stop again because of you I'll kill you in your sleep."

"Oh Lucifer... you have such a funny way of showing your feelings." the young woman replied with an exaggerated yawn as she stared out the window, getting the intense feeling of de ja vu as she took in the snow dusted surroundings.

Lucifer snorted in irritation, shaking his slightly overlarge head as he dropped down to sit on the seat next to her. Neither the dragon nor the girl paid any attention to their fellow passengers... who were, once again, looking at the two travelers with extreme suspicion.

"I swear these two seem familiar in a creepy, mental block kind of way..." one passenger whispered loudly to another.

Of course, it was no surprise they left such an impression; it was the exact response they had achieved the last time they had rode the train into town. True, the two of them had been very different at the time... Lucifer had been trapped in an ominous sword form that Fairlee had taken to talking to... despite the fact that there was no chance of a reply. Fairlee herself had undergone a similar transformation; releasing a dragon from his seal was a life altering thing, after all. The girl had shed her pale outer form to reveal what she truly was: a dark elf, with sparkling red eyes and a mischievous grin. A dark elf with a curling golden horn in the middle of her forehead and a rather odd fashion sense. But she had never wasted time explaining herself.

"AHA! Lucifer, we're here!" the girl exclaimed, springing abruptly to her feet.

"That's what I've been trying to tell yOOU!" Lucifer yelped as he was unceremoniously grabbed by the tail, plopped on the girl's shoulder, and carried off of the train. "I would have been able to get off myself, you know..."

Fairlee wasn't listening; she viewed the world around her with childish excitement. She loved the winter season and all it entailed; the fact that she was here on a mission had completely slipped her mind. That was until she paused, tilted her head to the side, squinted, tilted her head the other way, and planted her hand on her hips.

"You know, Lucifer, this place seems kinda familiar..."

"Of course it does! We've been here before, remember? .....it was the only reason we got assigned this mission. That and they were looking to get rid of us..."

'Nonsense!" Fairlee trumpeted. "That explains a lot... OH! I remember the bacon! To the inn!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:44 pm
"Ahhhhhh... gotta love that fresh winter air." Fairlee sighed dreamily as she meandered through the snow in the general direction of the map. So what if she had visited this town before; she could have visited it a thousand times and directions would have still been needed.

"Yeah, sure... whatever." Lucifer replied, trying to focus on eating and not the biting cold.

Giggling to herself, Fairlee took a big bite of her treat as she shook her head free of snow as she stepped up to the map. There was a fine layer of snow gathering on its edges; the young woman swept a blue hand across the surface with a slight shiver before looking at it closely. All squiggly lines and random places. She sighed heavily, resting her elbows on the map as she continued to eat.

"Which way are we supposed to go..?"

"Ugh... you're like a five year old." Lucifer finished off the last of his part of the treat and rolled onto his legs, leaning forward to study the map carefully. "Well, we're most likely to find wishes where the people are. The last time we were here we went West and ended up in some Lemon Village..."

"We did..?"

"Yes, we did. There were quite a few people there... if we're going to have luck anywhere in this immediate area, it'll be there."

"If you say so." the blonde replied between savory nibbles as she turned her back on the sign. "West it is!"

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:36 am
"You know... I'm really starting to get fond of this place. It has a nice, homey feel." Fairlee proclaimed as she and her dragon companion stepped off the dusty trail and started on the familiar path that lead to the map.

"But... it feels nothing like that place we occasionally call home." Lucifer said with a sweat drop.

"Oh... right. Well... whatever." Fairlee giggled as she skipped up to the map. "Now, let's see... where should we go next?"

"Hmm..." Lucifer circled once before sliding down to hover over the map, looking at the characters that adorned it carefully. "Well... there's a tavern to the south. That's probably a good place to check out if we're looking for people who will accept songs in exchange for wishes."

"To the south, huh..?" Fairlee repeated, leaning over his head and blinking curiously. She was quiet for a long moment before laughing and jumping back. "Alright! To the south it is!'

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff