Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:52 pm
Yami_no_Eyes
I'm tired of my bf forcing me to play Magic cards

O_O I am sooo sorry! Now that's just cruel and unusual! crying lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:03 pm
Rydia-Beck
Yami_no_Eyes

I know. Just spill soda on his cards "on accident" then he wouldn't want you near his cards ever again.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

[Frito]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:41 pm
Tetris is overrated O_O  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:58 pm
I am beyond irritated with my friend who is staying with me at my apartment. She registered for summer classes, missed the deadline to signup to live in the dorm over the summer, then informed me that she would be staying with me in my apartment... without paying rent and while complaining everyday (very, very loudly) while eating all of my food and being mean to my boyfriend and my puppy... AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! scream gonk sad crying mad evil talk2hand eek  

CiciPickPick

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:59 pm
Yami_no_Eyes
want to play magic with me insted? rofl  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:23 am
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck
Yami_no_Eyes

I know. Just spill soda on his cards "on accident" then he wouldn't want you near his cards ever again.

He's sodaed his own and every time I tell him I don't want to play or I just seem disinterested, he says it's 'cause I 'need to refine my strategy'  

I am The Compendium

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100

mutilations

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:46 pm
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
that was me screaming  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:13 pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! scream
I quit my job and the boss was complaining and telling me "how un buisness like it is to quit like this" I should have said "Well too bad you fat SOB" scream  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:22 pm
TheBlueWarrior
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! scream
I quit my job and the boss was complaining and telling me "how un buisness like it is to quit like this" I should have said "Well too bad you fat SOB" scream

scream OOWHAAA!! *srikes karate pose* Go wickedy on his fat SOB assimose!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:35 pm
[Frito]
Tetris is overrated O_O

I'm over rated  

Ketake

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:50 pm
Ketake
[Frito]
Tetris is overrated O_O

I'm over rated
No orgies are overrated. rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:53 pm
Kiokujo
Ketake
[Frito]
Tetris is overrated O_O

I'm over rated

But I'm not a orgy... I'm just a part of a orgy  

Ketake

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:56 pm
Ketake
Kiokujo
Ketake
[Frito]
Tetris is overrated O_O

I'm over rated

But I'm not a orgy... I'm just a part of a orgy
no but that snowmen orgy you had in DL is rofl  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:27 pm
I'm tired of my boyfriend forcing me to play magic cards and then coming up with crazy loopholes that aren't legal, and hten he bitches at me that they are.  

I am The Compendium

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:56 am
scream RANT ABOUT THIS WEEKEND. scream

My ******** god, yesterday was my sister's dance recital. ******** $15.75 for a ticket. Over-priced can we say? The only free ticket was the dancers, not even one parent got a free ticket. For two parents, that's over $30! >.> And to make it worse, I decided I wanted to go so at first I had to sit at this issolated seat away from my mom and sister. One ******** lady has this nasty hair extension making me have trouble seeing the dances and then this little girl had to sit in her father's lap making me completly not able to see. xp Then the lady next to me sang all the songs! The power went out twice so the second time I went to where my sister & mom were and thank-fully no one showed up in the one seat. There's was this whiny brat who kept crying till my mom said out loud that the child needed to go home. Thanks mom, they did take the annoyance home which leaves me to another rant...

LEAVE YOUR ******** BABIES OR BRATS AT HOME. No one wants to sit through a four hour dance recital listening to a brat scream the entire time. Get a god damn baby sitter, we payed $15 for a ticket not to hear your kid cry.

stare Ah, and people were supposed to leave there dance bags and costumes in the dressing room, they brought them out and made all sort of messes.... the only good thing about the recital was a few of the dances and the one happy child who danced to all the music in his seat. =^__^= He really liked me so that made me happy... and the good thing was, when he started to whine, his dad took him right out of the place. That's a good parent! Eh, and today my sister is preforming agian in the recital, it's so big she has to have two recitals which doubles up on the cost of tickets....

End rant on the recitale, on to my sister.... she's a b***h. End rant on her and onto my so-called friends, ******** them. They're not my friends.

mad And ******** the girl who stole my comic to advertise another guild, the b***h didn't even ask.

So thanks to all my true friends and online friends for being here for me, ya'll are the people who keep me on this earth. You listen to my rants and cheer me up, thanks.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff