Reply "TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum
Super Smash Brother Brawl Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO2bored2careOo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:37 pm
ive got to ask this. from ssbm i saw this character that looked alot like bowser, only alot more scary. was he anothher secret character or was he hacker edited??  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:05 pm
lady_oddesy
ive got to ask this. from ssbm i saw this character that looked alot like bowser, only alot more scary. was he anothher secret character or was he hacker edited??
Giga bowser, you fight him in the last event.  

Ryou Hazuki

Woozl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:19 am
Two Words. Altered Beast.
It'd be sooo awesome to have him in there, with ll of his 4-bit color and texture awesomeness.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:28 pm
ZOMG eek
User Image  

Reaper1120

SavingPollyOliver

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:47 pm
This game is so kick ASStronaught. I beat the whole game got every character and most of the trophies within 20 hrs of getting the game. My fav characters are Doc Mario Roy and most def Marth. Zelda and Peach are ok too. sweatdrop Link is cool too  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:20 pm
Altae
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
I tryed two level nine people on my team against him and he still won.

o.O

That is good.

However, level nine computers are in some ways easier to kill than lower level computers, because they're so predictable. He sounds good, but I bet there are people out there that would easily hand him his a**.

ninja In a cloud of fire, the Ronin Fire Eagle appears

He sounds like a challenge. smile Now if only I could meet him and see if I can beat him. xp

And with that, ~Kamironin-Kaldazar~ disappears into shadows. ninja

Kamira Erythren

Devoted Defender

11,000 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

0-Lord Rail-0

Dedicated Elder

10,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:48 am
i know what some of the characters are..

some returning fighters:mario,link,kirby,pikachu,fox,samus,(no duh)zelda,yoshi,bowser,ice climbers,peach,DK!!

some newcomers:pit,wario,zero suit samus,metaknight,snake,(once again..no duh)diddy kong,*lucas,sonic,king dedede and pokemon trainer  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:50 am
o and another thing.....YOU CAN BE GIGA BOWSER!!!! its bowsers final smash.  

0-Lord Rail-0

Dedicated Elder

10,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tycoon 200

nekoface

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:05 pm
Yeah, my brother keeps talking about it, nearly everyday. >______> He wants to get it when it comes out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:47 am
I need to buy a Wii! But I have no money...and we still are waiting for the 360 to get fixed. Wii has an English Naruto and a English Bleach game, and now Super Smash Brothers Brawl.  

keiichiman

Yokoama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:30 pm
I had to post...Even though topic was kinda old.

This games gonna kick so much arse! xp , I love Melee, btw, if anyone wants to keep updated on the new stuff with the game click here  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:51 pm
Yokoama
I had to post...Even though topic was kinda old.

This games gonna kick so much arse! xp , I love Melee, btw, if anyone wants to keep updated on the new stuff with the game click here

Thanks for posting the link for the site. It should definitely clear things up and stop people from being so noobish when talking about it. 3nodding  

Jackalope2
Crew

Leo Lionheart333

3,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:23 am
Nadian
I hope it still has all the old characters in addition to the new ones and that it has even more hidden characters. Since Vaati has become a new recurring villain in the Zelda games I think he should be there. It could also be neat to see another Link... I'm thinking a 4-Sword Link which is played like Ice Climbers but there's four instead of 2. More playable pokemon is always interesting, and there's two more Starfox characters that could be brought in. If Kirby and Meta Knight are both in there it'd be interesting if King Dedede was there, too.

Well, it should definitely be fun to find out who all is in the game. smile

the trainer from poke'mon games isin there(not not ash the other guy)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:29 pm
that game looks awesome im real excited on trying out sonic and the pokemon trainer  

Dat1RetrdedKid

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:05 pm
leo_lionheart333
Nadian
I hope it still has all the old characters in addition to the new ones and that it has even more hidden characters. Since Vaati has become a new recurring villain in the Zelda games I think he should be there. It could also be neat to see another Link... I'm thinking a 4-Sword Link which is played like Ice Climbers but there's four instead of 2. More playable pokemon is always interesting, and there's two more Starfox characters that could be brought in. If Kirby and Meta Knight are both in there it'd be interesting if King Dedede was there, too.

Well, it should definitely be fun to find out who all is in the game. smile

the trainer from poke'mon games isin there(not not ash the other guy)

I have been keeping up with the SSBB site. I'm aware and quite excited. 3nodding

Some of those old ideas of mine would still be desirable ; 4-Sword Link and Vaati are definitely ideas I would still look really forward to.  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff