Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =ElvenWhispers Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:10 pm
Realizing Awnae's delimna Chaleha suggested the pond again.Remembering the time she had saw the other horse in the water realizing after she had fallen in it was herself."You can see your nose in the water!" She began walking the trail to the pond it was not far.

I have gotten away from Latonia,I don't know where she is,but I left it open enough for her to come back in.I just feel like writing and I GO!
No we are fine,I am there with Chaleha and Two Willows at the cave,we are heading in the morning down to the village to see what is to be done about the new comers.Two is armed with her utility knife,and a rock sling.
For protection not assault.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:36 pm
*Micah nodded at Chal. His heart was with two mares. He couldnt believe it to be so, but it was. He sighed, and smiled, nuzzling her.*
It's been a long time*he said*

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:56 am
Chaleha blinked and looked at Micah,hardly believeing her own eyes and senses,"Micah it is so good to see you!" She nuzzled him back.Excitedly she shook her mane and shuffled her back feet."Where ever have you been?"

Okay I have decided this rp is not with the actual event rp I have been doing.If you two would like to see it ,scroll up to the event posts I have placed them in their own posting. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:01 am
By then, they were already by the pond, which had little fish inside of it. Awnae walked towards it and looked in. "I see it now...wow...never really noticed it...of course not." Than suddenly, she turned and saw Micah.

Hearing his voice with her own ears. "Micah!" Running towards him, she snorted and gave a mad look. "You disappeared on us!! Don't do that stupid!" She only yelled at him because she definetly did not want to get in trouble for loosing her younger brother. The mare could say younger brother now, her father even admitted it. Looking back from him to Chaleha.

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:54 am
It being in her nature to be happy,Chaleha found her joy exceedingly abundant at the moment.Ignoring Awnae's harsh words toward Micah,(she had a few herself,but kept them to herself).Micah disappearing like that with so much danger about.She almost stamped her front hoofs and almost laid her ears back.Suddenly she wondered why Awnae was looking at her,then she realized she had stamped her front hoofs and had indeed laid her ears back,at Micah.So she did the only thing she could do,and stood firm with the scolding sister friend against the young wandering stallion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:22 pm
Like always, rolling her eyes at them two, she just stood and waited for one of them to make a move or talk. "Well..." She absolutely had to break the silence. Her words weren't harsh, and if you think they are, then you sure do not know Awnae too well. "Now what shall we do?" Still looking from Chaleha to Micah. Is there chemistry going on?....Maybe by the eyes.... Trying to see what is going on in the two's minds and heart.  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:10 pm
Cuddled Tyler!!

Chaleha did not know how she felt about this.It seemed things would be different from now on.Suddenly being a grown Soquili took on many different aspects.She longed for the days when she was just learning to run.Then she looked at Micah he was the first one she had met,first Soquili."Awnae,did you know Micah was one of the first of our kind I ever met?" She thought about things "and you were the second!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:28 pm
Remembering when she first met a soquili made her happy. Although she couldn't really remember who it was. "I believe I met my mother and father first. It is very nice to know that I was the second for someone else to know in their life." Looking at Micah. "He was the third..." Giving a not caring look at her brother. "Things have changed so fast....it is hard to believe how old we are now."

(( Sign my mini chat *points to sig.* You might have to register 3nodding (click the 'mini chat' to chat/register! ))  

Alice says RAWR

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:19 pm
*Micah looked at Chal, his own ears back, and eyes hurt.* You are angry with me? It was a dire emergency. My human was in trouble with her family.. I had to go..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:25 pm
What Micah said wasn't anything she expcted. "Oh okay, well you got a reason." Nodding. Not sure if he was speaking to her or Chaleha. Although most likely to her since he was looking at her while speaking. "What happened with your human that she needed you to be there?" Titlting her head cutely.  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:24 pm
"I am not mad at anyone,why should I be?" Chaleha wondered if she had acted real bad,being uncertain how to act around others was becoming a burden."I was concerned and worried about you is all." She smiled that sideways smile at them both.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:03 am
Chaleha seems to have just blurted things out. "Uh...well anyways, now we're all together again..." Looking around for maybe something else to do so they can change this subject. Finding a random apple in a tree, she went to grab it with her mouth and chew on it.  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:33 am
"What are those,are they apples?" Chalee grabbed herself one and began making loud noises as she chewed the big red fruit.
"Oh these are so good I love them." She had apple before with her human companion.Now she was having them with ther Soquili friend.
Looking around in the branches of the tree she spotted a green one.
mrgreen (Come eat me,it seemed to taunt.lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:30 pm
*Micah saw Chal's eyes, and went to reach the apple that was evading her. He lifted it off with his teeth, and gingerly handed it to her as an apology*  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:36 pm
It was so sweet to see Micah do this. "Yes these are apples." Nodding at Chaleha. Chewing on the apple happily, she watched Micah's actions and Chaleha's actions closely. Awnae wanted to know exactly what might be going on between these two.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff