Total Votes : 65

KotariZythynn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:14 am
Ok dexandre xD youll be added to the list
and pyro.. I got one too! xD *dances*

Only thing to do is jump over the mooonn
i got distracted by rent cuz im sleepy Tt; and need to go to bed xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:36 am
Can I get a regular fullbody sketch and a Chibi Lineart? I'll pay you 2k.

It'll be my current avi. The sketch will have a pose similar to this, and the chibi can be whatever.

If my avi looks abit too cluttered, especially the face, just tell me and I'll take off a few items.  

aRs0n

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:06 pm
User ImageI'd like to request lineart and chibi lineart (total 2K, am I right?) of my OC The Jack of Spades with Blood-stained Blades. I'd either some sort of action pose but if that's too vague than one where he's laying on his stomach with his hands below his chin sitting like a female model would be really awesome too. Any exaggerated feminine pose works too. The chibi one can be simple, just with him sitting down or something. I want him to have his complete outfit in both, which includes the purple and black pansy in his hat. Basically everything you see in the picture to the left plus his gloves.

I have tons of references for Jack's appearance but I'll pick the major few.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/14005981/ -- This is old and not so great but it's a really good makeup reference

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13314581/ -- This is also old but it has good references for everything except the colour of his boots. His face is kinda gibbled though.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13969603/ -- This one's just cool

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30796990/ -- This is the most realistic I've ever drawn him. He's with Alana, who is an OC of a friend of mine.

Jack's getup is pretty much set in stone, his makeup is always the same and his bowler hat is always tilted to his right. His bangs swoop in the same direction. His hair starts out dusty at the roots and turns chestnut toward the ends. He wears fake eyelashes on his right eye. His base makeup is white with a line down his face that curves in certain places like in the pictures. His left eye is covered in the black star-like pattern. His lips are in the checker pattern as seen in the first reference picture.

His shirt is white with stitches that cross his neck and poofy sleeves and he wears a dark teal and tan checkered vest over top. His right hand has a small white fingerless glove and slate grey bands that cover his first knucles. He wears a ring on his ring finger. His left hand has a long black glove that you can in the last reference pic that goes all the way over to his chest and shoulder blade. It's purpose is to cover up the fact that he has a hole in his chest where there should be a heart.

His sash is a burgundy/red wine colour. His riding pants are always bright green and he wears kneehigh riding boots. They are tan with burgundy toes, heels, and a band across the top. For the record he has white boxers with hearts on them.

His weapon of choice are his spade shaped throwing blades, but he does use a bullwhip on occasion as well. He sometimes wears a purple and black pansy in his hat because he self-proclaimed himself the Lord of the Pansies ("Well, I'm not a Pansy really, but it just sounds so.... PRETTY!").

You can find more information here and here  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:56 pm
Ok the first commission for Sanz is done. You can look at the first page..
My birthday is on tuesday so I might be away for a few days. (Plus its the 4th of july and my family likes going on vacation on my birthday >_>; which i dont particularly like but whatever.) It just means a minor set back Tt;
Ho0Joy im turning 17 xD

aRs0n Ill do yours.. It does look a tad complicated but we can worry about it when I get up to yours..

And Labelle xD I saw a lot of the references of your OC when we were chatting in the IRC channel =p. Sorry I havent talked to you lately..  

KotariZythynn

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:00 pm
KotariZythynn
And Labelle xD I saw a lot of the references of your OC when we were chatting in the IRC channel =p. Sorry I havent talked to you lately..

Man, I'm so out of it today it's not even funny I didn't realise this was your thread. But I do have enough to pay for your artwork, yours is much cheaper than some of the stuff I see. I might catch you again sometime though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:20 am
I was afraid of Pricing too high xD
If I ripped off guild mates Id feel badd.  

KotariZythynn

aRs0n

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:37 pm
KotariZythynn
I was afraid of Pricing too high xD
If I ripped off guild mates Id feel badd.

No I don't think you did; they're reasonable.

The fullbody cgs do seem to be a tad bit too high to me b/c I'm questing. I don't really want to spend too much xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:23 am
Not to high considering....*shakes head* They're actually very nice, a bit low for the quality and speed that you put them out (and I got my letters, so I'm happy) I'll have to think of my order tho, so yeh...*grin* <3  

xPyroxClasticx

KotariZythynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:41 pm
:p ok. Im finaly back from doom. Todays my bday btw :p  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:14 pm
KotariZythynn

HAPPY BDAY KZ!  

xPyroxClasticx

aRs0n

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:43 pm
KotariZythynn

Me too! Well, I celebrate on the 4th, but mine is actually on the 6th whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:59 am
xD Thanks.. and happy bday to you too.  

KotariZythynn

Sapphire720

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:54 pm
-Sapphire720
-User Image
Can you do a full body art using your style
-I'm kinda lazy and laid back.Draw me sitting back with a bored/cocky look on my face. If you need more details then you can pm me or whatever. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:39 pm
bumps for KZ cause her art's the best!  

xPyroxClasticx

aRs0n

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:31 am
whee  
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers