Chamaiin's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:11 pm
"The forest, huh? That must be a pleasant place to be this time of year." Indawo nodded his head as he raised it up, looking back at Awnae. At her comment, he turned to look at his marking as well; he'd never really paid much attention to it. "That? It's a cheetah...so I've heard. I think that they're supposed to be very fast animals."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:26 am
"Oh really?" Looking more closely at it, she can kinda see a cat animal thing. "Does that mean you're fast?" Awnae knew that an image can't affect your abilities, but who knows, maybe this image was put on him showing that he was fast. "Yes, the forest is a wonderful place in the summer. In fall, the leaves are very colorful. It would be like living on a rainbow. In Winter...er...a bit chilly." Nodding cheerfully.  

Alice says RAWR

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:53 pm
Once again, Indawo found himself shrugging his shoulders. "Can't say I'm good at deciding if I'm fast or not; that mark has just always been there. Something to do with my pattern, I believe, because my Dad and siblings are kinda similar." Looking back from the cheetah to the mare, he listened with a slightly interested expression; he wasn't in the woods that much, as he found the trees to be restrictive. "Sounds like it's a pleasant place to live, if you're into that sort of situation..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:13 pm
Smiling, she still remembered he didn't answer her question. "Where do you live?" Tilting her head to one side, she looked at all those spots on him. There were at least 20 on his back. Probably a lot more though. Sniffing the air, Awnae smiled and looked at Indawo. "This would be a wonderful time for a afternoon walk. Want to come along? I'm probably going to the beach. Never really been there but I know how to get there." Starting to walk off towards the beach. "It will be nice to watch the sunset."  

Alice says RAWR

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:56 pm
"Live?" At that, Indawo tilted his head to the side, pondering on that for a moment. "Well...I stay with a two-legger over by the lake from time to time..but I really can't say that I have any place that I really live." As he spoke, he started along beside Awnae, having nothing better to do at the moment. "And a walk sounds like a decent way to kill some time..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:01 am
He doesn't live with anyone? Awnae just shook her head and continued to walk on. She always wanted to be free and run around, instead of being stuck with someone and had to live with them all day. Thi wasn't really a problem though, what Awnae wanted is usually what she got. "Life is good." Smiling to the stallion. Once they reached the beach, they just made it in time for the beautilful sunset. "This is a wonderful view isn't it?"  

Alice says RAWR

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:13 am
"Oh, it's pretty nice." Although frankly, Indawo's attention was more focused on the sandy beach than on the sunset. As a frequently nocturnal wanderer, sunsets were a common enough occurance; however, he couldn't remember the last time he'd felt the pleasant sensation of sand underfoot. Additionally, the salty smell of the water was a nice change of pace from the heavy, musky scent of the forest and the crisp smell of the meadow. "I can see why this part of the world is so popular, actually..."

Chuckling to himself, the stallion stood still for a moment, simply looking out over the beach. Perhaps he'd stick to this region for a while; the beach certainly looked like it went on for a decent ways!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:00 pm
"Wow..." Awnae was just amzed by the scenery and how beautiful everything here was. "This is my first time here and I'm pretty impressed with this all." Sniffing the air, you could definetly smell the salt water and the sand was just cooling down. After sitting in the same plce under the sun, it is sure to be very hot. "The sand is so soft too." The wind pushed her hair back from her face, making her curls float and wiggle. "What a great place to be."  

Alice says RAWR

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:29 pm
Tilting his head to one side, Indawo looked at the mare with something akin to surprise at her words; she'd never been here before, yet she desired to go? Ah well, when he really thought about it, that was no stranger than some of the quirks he'd noticed in other Soquilis he'd spent time with. "Yes, it's a very nice spot. Gives a hint of why it's so often talked about, at any rate."

With that, he began to stroll down the beach, his hooves sinking into the powdery sand with each step. It was warm...both the sand and the sun; a nice change from all the chilly air and cold rain of the recent past.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:48 pm
Quickly following the stallion, she wondered where he was going. Was there something he sees that she can't, or just that he wanted to move. "Hmmm...crabs..." Seeing a red hardshell thing, she smiled and looked closely at it. Snapping it's claws so close to Awnae's nose, she took a few steps back. "Nasty little thing..." Sticking out her tongue at it. "Hmph..."  

Alice says RAWR

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:12 am
At Awnae's comment, Indawo paused and looked backward, making a face at the sight of the small red crustaceans. "Never cared too much for the little crusties...they are far too temperamental." One or two run ins with crayfish in the streams was enough for him to establish a firm dislike of the family. "I suggest you give them space."

As though demonstrate, he began to pick his footing a bit more carefully as he walked along.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:51 am
Snorting at the crab she continued walking after Indawo. "Where are we going exactly?" she asked curiously. More hard shells started to appear and a few birds were flying around pecking at them. Ha....getting eaten huh? Smirking at the crabs, she watched. They deserve it... Clearing her throat, she stopped and looked far across the ocean, she could see ripples. I wonder what could be in these waters...  

Alice says RAWR

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:28 pm
(( Sorry to disrupt our RP...))
Campien
ya sure ok^^

Tally pranced about the medow happely thinking of her love but kinda scared to tell him but ah well Tally didnt mind..much''what a day so pretty''Tally smiled up at the clear blue sky as she continued to prance her mane blowing in the cool wind

Chamain
(( I'm a bit distracted so my replies might be slow. *nods* ))

Spotting a mare she knew who she was, seen her a few times on the land and had talked to her too. Remembering everything, including what she told her. "Tally!" The light teal colored mare trotted towards her friend and smiled. "Well, you seem happy, why? Thinking about your lover boy?" Winking at her. Hoping Tally would remember her still.

Campien
((thats fine^^))

Tally stoped and looked at Ama and smiled''Ama hey...oh and ya i am..hehe''Tally swished her brown and white tail back and forth''isnt it a beautiful day Ama''Tally looked up at the sky smiling still''hey you want to play a game''Tally looked at her friend with a childish grin on her face

Chamain
"No games for me right now." She just got back from walking and was indeed tried. "So, when are you going to tell Wapi...about how you feel?" Smiling sweetly back to her best friend. Then sitting down, she breathed deeply in and could smell the flowers around her. "Wonderful day..."

Campien
''ok no games..''Tally lay down next to her best friend and smiled''well...i kinda need to find him..first then i will tell him..again''Tally swished her tail and smelled a flower next to her getting a bit of polen on her nose''h''Tally looked at her nose then sneesed''oof''Tally wriggled her nose around a bit then smiled at Ama''sooo ama have ya seen any males that you like''Tally giggled a bit but she though she new what the ansor was going to be

Chamain
Giggling at her friend who got polen up her nose, she shook her head. Then replied with a soft tone. "No, not yet. I'm hoping to look for the right stallion." Smiling at Tally. "Of course you and Wapi will be perfect for each other. He is definetly one handsome stallion." Like always when she talks about someone else's love, she always add a wink at the end. Just like her step sister and Awnae.

Campien
Tally laughed a bit''im not realy scared on telling him but its just how to tell him Ama thats the problem with me i get stuk at parts or i sometimes say it it way to fast'' sweatdrop Tally smaked a fly that was near her then swished her tail around she smiled a bit and smelled the air''ah wonderfull''she looked at Ama''well ama i bet when you find the right guy he will fall head over heals for ya''Tally giggled a bit

Chamain
(( *takes a chocolate cookie from Mika* ))

"I'm sure you'll do fine." Ama smiled and giggled. "Like you to Wapi?" Winking again. She sighed and looked up. "I'm not sure if any guys would like me..." Looking down, she looked up and giggled. "A small butterfly landed on her ear.

Campien
Tally giggled a bit then smiled sweetly at Ama''i bet ya any male would love ya Ama you are soooo pretty''Tally laughed a bit then got up and swished her tail around then began to graze a bit tally stoped for a moment and looked around then up at the sky she saw a egale flew past''ooo..''Tally blinked a bit then went back to grazing

Chamain
(( MY COOKIE! xD *nibbles on more cookies* ))

Blushing a bit, she smiled weakly. "Really? You think so?" Ama had a pile of carrots beside her. She picked one up by her mouth and putted it beside her friend. "Here ya' go." Smiling happily. "You're pretty yourself." Nodding.

Campien
Tally giggled''Thanks Ama and Ama i know so''Tally smiled sweetly and munched on the carrot''oo thats nice hehe''Tally gulped it down then sighed a bit''but the thing is...i have no clue where wapi is just now..or what he is doing''

Chamain
Tilts her head, and smiles. "Oh...well hopefully you'll see him soon. I'm sure he is thinking about you too." Winking, Ama lifted her self and looked around. I guess I better get going now. She flicked her tail, that looks like it waves goodbye.

(( I'm being distracted too much. So see ya'! *waves* Sorry! ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:48 pm
Chamain
Taking another apple from the tree to chew on, she had nothing to do. Feeling a bit lonely. Standing under the tree, where she got some shade. Finally, away from the sun. It was one hot day, never had Awnae had to suffer in such heat. Maybe a dip in the river would make me feel better. Walking on the path that lead to the river, she sighed and hoped to at least see someone on the way to the river. Resting herself in the water, she could feel the rush of the liquid.

dolphingurl
Kaya slowly walked alongside the trees wishing a nice breeze would come. She looked around wondering what she could do to make the heat not feel so bad. She looked over at the river and noticed a beautiful soquili by the water. She slowly and carefully walked over to the water not knowing how the soquili would react to her being there, the scorching heat made the walk seem much longer then it really was.

((how does that sound? If I did it wrong please correct me, this is my first time rping her and I am not to sure of what she can do.))

Wolfie Duke
Rocky-Lynn had spent a long winded night in the shelter of one of the meadow apple trees. As this had been her first evening away from her mountain shelter, she felt quite bare and alone. It gave her a creepy crawly feeling deep within her gut to have to be alone, in the dark, with god knows what lurking about.

The night had passed uneventful however and she found herself nodding off at the wee hours of the morning, just before the sun was to rise. The air had cooled off a great deal and the dew had begin to collect around her. Her tail waivered a bit as she slept.

Her nose prickled. Little feelers cling to it and she awoke with a start. The sun was already high overhead and her velvety coat was drenched with sweat and dust that had fallen from the tree.

((sorry yall...the net just rebooted itself...Ill catch up in a sec))

Chamain
Hearing sounds behind her, she turned her head and looked back. She could smell another near by, it was not one of her kind, a human was near. Getting out, she shook her body in order to get dry. Humans can't understand...hmmm... Awnae wanted to ask 'Who's there?' but she knew humans can't understand their language. Stamping her hoof on the ground, she waited for the human to appear, or she'll go around the trees and look for this teo-legger.

(( Okay I'll repost this...))

Wolfie Duke
Rocky steadily got to her feet and began to stretch out her limbs. She shook her nose and tried to rid herself of the dragonfly that had decided to attatch itself to her.

"Hello there little winged one." She cooed. "I dont think you want me as your perch. Im sure there are a lot of pretty colored flowers that would be so much better for you." As the little one decided to abide by her kind words, her ears perked. Voices.

dolphingurl
Kaya walked over to the where the Soquili was and looked at her not sure what it was she should do next. She smiled at the soquili sweetly trying to tell it that she was not going to harm it. She continued to walk closer to it and slowly stuck out her hand to see if the soquili would let her touch it. She slowly began to say. "Hello there little one... I won't hurt you."

Chamain
Sniffing the hand, she noticed there was nothing in it. What does she want? I just got cleaned... Awnae looked at the human, than she turned and walked back towards the river and jumped in. Ignoring the human's words, because she couldn't understand anything she said. If she did understand the human's words, she would definetly not appreciate being called 'little' since she was much bigger than the two-legger who approached her.

Wolfie Duke
Rocky poked her head around side of the apple tree. There in front of her was another soquili...one she had not seen before. And a landwalker!

Kesmi
*a branch rustled over Rocky's head as a younf Native female was gathering whatever fruit there was in the higher branches. Her bare feet clung to the course bark where one would think that it would hurt like teh dickens. One hand clutched three ripe apples as the other reached for the last one she could carry safely. Shifting she stumbled, dropping one apple to the ground. Grunting she looked down, bleached white bangs fell into her mismatched eyes. Frowning she looked at the soquili she hadn't noticed there before. Crouching she watched, hoping not the scare the beautifal mare away. Not this early anyways...*

Chamain
Watching the human closely, she saw two other figures, one was a soquili and the other was a human. Hopping out of the river again, she stood beside the human and watched. Then walked towards the other two to see if she knew the soquili. Turned out she didn't know who it was, although she was quite far away from the river now, too lazy to walk all the way back on a day like this. Swinging her tail from side to side.

Kesmi
*Noticing that she had been spotted she leaned against the tree trunk a little, Soon reaching for that last Apple. 'Too far' She tolded herself within her mind as she continued to reach, her feet clinging to the tree. Finally she gotten the apple, but... CRACK! Oh dear... The branch where she had been standing started to finally show that it was under a lot of stress. Suddenly it broke and she tumbled from the tree, hoping that none would get hurt as she landed hard on the ground with a thunk, but she herself didn't cry out, even if her mouth did open, soundless. A soft groan came from her throat as she shifted to roll onto her side and sit up she looked around... 'Now I've done it.' she thought looking at teh Soquili and the other human that was near-by.*

[[ Remember my chara is Mute and blind in one eye.* ]]

Wolfie Duke
((I have to leave work in about 10 minutes just as an FYI))

Rocky winnied very loudly and jumped straight into the air. If the apple had not been a suprise within itself, the human falling was! She inched backwards, towards the open field, unknowing what to do. It was her first time this close to a landwalker.

Her head lowered protectively over the soft part of her chest she continued to hold her place, starting down the one who had fallen. It made very little noise. It was Rocky's fear that the quiet ones were the ones to watch for. Durring her time with Eloran, she had heard him speak none of the Landwalkers he spent time with. She had no expectations except this did not exceed them!

dolphingurl
Kaya looked over at the other human. She walked over quickly to her and tried to help her up. It was an automatic reaction for her, she always help people whn she thought they needed it. Afterwards though, she thought to herself what if she didn't need or want my help? She back away from the other human. "I hope you are okay." She said bowing her head somewhat shyly then looking back up at her and the two soquili. Why did I leave the shelter of my home? She thought to herself.

Chamain
Trotting over to the human, she looked at her and then raised an eyebrow. Looking at the other mare. "This human yours?" Asking softly. Awnae looked at the human that stuck her hand out at her. What is she saying? Shaking her head. "Uhm..my name is Awnaety, Awnae is for short."

(( Edit // Bye Wolfie! ))

Kesmi
*Rubbing her head Sevti looked at teh other that was helping her and smiling a little. She patted her own throat hoping to show that she couldn't speak. She still clutched three apples in her arm. Taking one she offered it to the one that had helped her. Being blind in one eye she turned her ehad and looked at teh Soquili that came over, shifting a little she bit into one of the two remaining apples that she was going to eat herself and held out the last in the palm of her hand to the lovely mare that had approached from the river. Sevti hoped to make friends, hoped, but who'd really be friends with a mute? No one so far.*

Alice says RAWR

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:13 am
Chamain
Snorting at the crab she continued walking after Indawo. "Where are we going exactly?" she asked curiously. More hard shells started to appear and a few birds were flying around pecking at them. Ha....getting eaten huh? Smirking at the crabs, she watched. They deserve it... Clearing her throat, she stopped and looked far across the ocean, she could see ripples. I wonder what could be in these waters...

((S'ok, Chamain; it's your teepee! ^^))

As Awnae spoke, Indawo looked back at her over his shoulder, a slightly surprised look in his eyes. "Um, we're not really going anywhere in particular; I just felt like taking a little wander. The sand feels good underfoot and all that sort of thing, you know?" He wasn't exactly sure what she meant if it was anythin other than a completely literal 'where', as he really had no particular destination in mind and was simply rambling along. After all, it was a gorgeous day, with warm weather, the birds were calling...yeah, nice stuff. "Why, did you want to go somewhere?"  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff