Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Zee Spermie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:17 am
Hello everyone, my name is Chelsea but my nick name is Xero and i like to be called by it. 4laugh
I am 15 years old... been here for about...umm.. 1 or 2 weeks... prolly 1 and a 1/2.. I dont know.
I am hoping to be able to achieve my sexi dream avi! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:26 am
Alright, here goes my introduction:

I used to be really rich on gaia. I owned the whole nitemare set and demonic set. Sadly, certain incidents happened that made me want to leave more than anything. I gave all my stuff except this one outfit to my best friend and left.

I've just returned, only to find out many things have changed and she sold all my stuff! She's agreed to donate to me, but that will only be a minor help for all the goods I hope to accumulate.

Anyway, outside of gaia I enjoy video games, drawing, anything Silent Hill related, and sleeping. I used to like taking pictures and being a gaia camwhore, but I've decided that's never a healthy route to take.

So there's my little tale. I hope to have some fun on here and make some crazy gold!

EDIT: I forgot to mention personal information. I'm 18, a freshman at West Chester University in PA for medical technology, and I'm 5'8", 110lbs, and dirty blonde.  

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:48 am
Welcome to all of our new members. Just a quick reminder to read the rules and have a fun time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:13 pm
hello, I'm Jazz, 17yrs old, 2ndyr Col in the Philippines. 3nodding 5'2, pictures on my pofile.

my friend introduced me (to gaia) and now i'm hooked. been here since may.  

Jazz Tracey

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:31 pm
Welcome all you new guildies!! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:06 pm
Hello!~ You may call me Keto.

Hobbies = I enjoy roleplaying, RPGs, computer, hanging with my friends, writing, and reading.

TV = Gilmore Girls, The Dead Zone, and almost anything anime.

Music = I listen to pretty much anything. My favorite music genre is rock. I <333 J-pop and techno. >.>

Anything else you want to know? Ask meh? You got any interests that fall somewhere near mine give me a holla'. I'm lookin' to meet some cool new people.  

Kakone

Tora Kogane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:08 am
Hey everyone, yall can call me Lill, just joined yesterday, I have been part of gaia for a while but do to some circumstances, I haven't been on for a long time sweatdrop but I am back. I hope I can make lots of friends and of course some gold while I am at it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:05 pm
Hi, Im erin, I am 13. I like Gaia very much, and this is my current regular account. I love random emails and profile comments.
for sure i am looking for friends aswell.  

save me from the jubjub

Lego Sex

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:59 pm
Hey I'm new to this guild it looks really good, well hopefully I'm going to stay active and accumalate lots of gold because that's why I'm here!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:28 pm
hey i am new to this guidl and gaia.
my name is brandon i am 20 soon to be 21, i am 6ft and i was in 3 sports in high school, football basketball and track( shot and discus) and i like to play on the computer and hang out and i like all kinds of music except christian and that stuff. i also play xbox and like to go camping. i am also saving for a vendor licences.  

shoupie

-hatakehikaru-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:24 am
Hi, everyone! My name is Hikaru and I'm 11 years old blaugh I hope I get to make new friends. Nice to meet you all! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:45 am
Hello Everyone, I am Sofia, and I have come to steal all your gold... *not*

anyway, I joined Gaia last month, after my sister told me about it, but she dosn't seem nice anouth to donate to me..But she did make me my dream avi... so anyway... Yesteday I was looking though the guilds and found this one.

Which I thought might come in useful...

anyway, I am 14, 158 cm, and getting bored as its the summer holidays, and all my firends have already gone cry

So, here I am! Nice to meet you all!  

sofia666

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:48 am
3nodding Welcome all, I hope you read the rules and have a great time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:59 pm
Hello, my name is Samantha. I joined Gaia several days ago and I'm addicted to it.

I love my computer and playing The Sims 2, Battlefield 2, Sniper Elite, Command & Conquer Generals:Zero Hour and Warcraft Frozen Throne. I also love going on the Internet.

I like going outside, taking random and non-random photos with my digital camera. I love hanging out with my friends. I like baking although I take forever and have a 50% chance of burning my house down.

I have two brothers, Alric, 6, and Bryce, 11 months. Alric ruins my life... xd I'm 12 years old. I'm in middle school. My favorite color is silver. I was born in South Africa. I live in the US. I have relatives who live in England, Australia, and South Africa.

I guess that about sums it up. biggrin  

Silent Disaster

-Aishiteru_Koneko-

Supportive Donator

14,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:03 pm
hey all^.^the names shaun but i like the name xjapan.....just because...^.^

im glad to be part of this guild^.^  
General Discussion