Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Xave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:19 pm
username-xave
name-Kazicule(but call me Kaz)
race-vampire/unknown
description-User Image
personality-quiet, and very empty, but cheerful at times, he also has a wierd oura
history- after witnessing the death of his parents Kaz found himself in a temple where he got amazing powers that he keeps to himself, he was bitten by a vampire 2 years after that, ever since he had lived in solitude and now is finnally goeing to be around other people. anything else about him are things that he wishes to share with hiis best friend when he gets one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:26 pm
Kaz heard the girl in the classroom crying and went to go confort her. "whats wrong, is there anything i can do to help your problem? Oops excuse me wheres my manners im Kaz if theres anything i can do to help you fix your problem just tell me ill be in the back of the classroom k celestrial? kaz walked to the back of the classroom thinking of what might be wrong with the girl to be crying in such a way almost alone in this quiet classroom.  

Xave

` m a i i

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:31 am
"How do you even know my name? You also smell like a mortal. Just go away!" Celestial said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:08 am
"Awww dont be so mean i know alot of things like how hard it is on others people for i am cursed and as for me smelling like a mortal lets just say there was a quick bloodbath a little ways off before i arrived at this school." said Kaz with a wierd feeling inside. For some reason he seemed to care for this creature he usually never cared for anyone but himself. Do I really smell like a mortal? Kaz thought to himself  

Xave

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:09 am
"Oh great I think he saw me," Raven thought to herself as she tried to hid at the end of the row where she was sitting. "Hello Jonathon. Nothing's going on...I just have time to kill before my next class so I figured I'd read a little....like I used to," Raven said trying not to sound mean or bitchy. "What's up with you?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:35 am
Walking in the school weaponless made Dante feel very uncomfortable."I hope they don't notice i have demon blood running through my veins."
Taking his time Dante notices the other students yet He keeps his distance hoping they encounter another time.  

Dante Aurion

RickDavis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:40 pm
"Nothin much," Jon replied to Raven. "Just skipped my first class. I was going to try to calm Celestial, but she ran away. So, here I am. And what do you mean, like you used to?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:16 pm
"Skipping class isn't good. Celestial will be fine, she just has issues with being one of us," Raven said to Jonathon. "And I mean, I used to read tons of books before I was bitten. I used to be a good student, an over achiever, honor roll, special awards for reading...I even had my own book review spotlight on the school news channel.....not like any of that matters to you," Raven said knowing full well that Jonathon probably didn't give a rats a** about her life. "What's your next class? And what grade did your clan make you come back as?" Raven asked out of sheer curiosity.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RickDavis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:02 pm
"They made me come back as a Senior. But I'm 19," Jon said to Raven. "So you were pretty much a bookworm when you were human? Heh, I'm just kiddin. My next class is..." My next class is math. Damn. "art. What about you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:07 pm
"Yeah me too. It kinda sucks having to do this all over again," Raven said not believing that she and Jonathon were in the same class. "Bookworm by hobby and passion I guess, most of the time I was too buys beomg class president and student assistant. And my next class is math but I'm dropiing it for a study hall because I'm horrible at it," Raven told Jonathon, wondering why he was so easy to talk to. Im supposed to hate him, our clans are rivals, and here I am making conversation Raven thought to herself. "So how is the art class here?" Raven asked Jonathon.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RickDavis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:27 pm
"Hey, it is first day right? Plus, I didn't take art as a human here," Jon said. "I was more into acting when I was human. Now I paint. Math sucks, you gotta admit. I always hated it. Did y---" Jon started to say when he passed out.

The sky was blood red with winged creatures in the sky. Humans were running in terror. Jonathon hid inside his family's barn. That's when he walked in.

"Do you want to live?" He asked Jon.
Jon shook his head, eyes full of tears.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:46 am
Raine walked slowly through the library doors to the neat rows of books before her. As she approached the second shelf she ran her hand across the spine of an old worn book. She pulled it out and looked for a place to sit. She walked along the rows until she came across one with to people having a conversation, they looked like seniors, which was the last thing she needed being new and all. She took a step backwards to try and get away unnoticed, but unded up knocking against a bookcase.  

F a t a l D e c o d e

Tipsy Genius

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:28 am
"Jon!!!"Raven screamed as he passed out. "Jon can you hear me?" Suddenly a girl bumbed into a bookcase and Raven looked at her "Go get me some water. NOW!" Raven shouted at her and she hoped the girl listened. "Jonathon this is not funny. If you can hear me, open your eyes or twitch or something," Raven said as she continued to talk to him. God what is going on with him Raven thought to herself, surprised about how worried she was for him.

((can we please stop posting sigs everyone?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:46 am
Jon woke up all of a sudden. He was breathing heavily. "Sorry bout that," he said. "That happens to me whenever I have a flashback." Jon looked around the library and saw everybody staring at him. Damn..., he thought.  

RickDavis

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:33 am
"A flashback? Of what?" Raven asked peaked with curiosity. "Are you okay now? I sent someone for water but I have no idea where she is," Raven told Jon. She was very glad that he was awake now, but she still didn't know why she was so worried in the first place.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff